Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Conan O'Brien Must Go

The Big Red One did some of his best work with his travelogue episode, so now he's back on Max with more.

There was belief that Conan posted here (on one where we suspected him being bi) so if you're reading this, Conan we love you and want to see you naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2024 3:52 AM

I'd rather not see Conan naked, thank you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2023 4:04 PM

His travelogues were kind of cringey and hard to watch, honestly. He spends too much time currying favor and apologizing everywhere he goes. Get a spine, Conan, they're all just people too.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2023 4:07 PM

R1, Conan no but Steven yes!

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2023 4:09 PM

I liked the nude beach one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2023 12:45 AM

Love him.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2023 12:56 AM

I love him too! R2, fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2023 12:59 AM

" Curtains" for Conan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2023 11:27 AM

I love him and am thankful that he’s kept far away from politics unlike Bill Maher, Jon Stewart, Jon Oliver, the rest. Conan is very smart and very funny and most importantly KNOWS HIS LANE which is so fucking rare these days. I’m a fan.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2023 11:48 AM

Never found him funny. Plus, gingers have no souls.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2023 12:04 PM

Will this man ever, EVER go away?

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2023 1:49 PM

R10–I know, he is the ultimate “got lucky” bro who is not special in any way, but keeps getting new projects…even though he never has any real buzz.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2023 2:13 PM

He has retired more than any one in the history of world

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2023 2:15 PM

Millennials love him. He will have an audience until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2023 2:15 PM

Glad I found a thread on this. Just finished watching the new series. It’s weird watching him without a live audience. The show could drag on sometimes. Seemed like the show could have been edited down to 30 minutes instead of 45. Either way, I love Conan and can’t wait to see what he does next.

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2024 7:54 PM

He’s no Michael Palin

by Anonymousreply 15April 20, 2024 11:52 PM

I enjoyed it very much. Conan really came to life with the Thai episode where he was super funny and charming. He really seems to do best with the Asia countries as Japan and Korea were highlights. Of course, the Ireland episode was excellent.

by Anonymousreply 16May 3, 2024 3:40 AM

R1 I honestly think his body looks hot as fuck there (but I do have a thing for pale redheads)

by Anonymousreply 17May 3, 2024 3:43 AM

He was here in Argentina for his shows late last year and we got gifted this with this mural of him with Messi and Pope Francis. Random and very funny since only about a quarter of the population know who he is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 3, 2024 3:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!