Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be a Forensic Files evidence trio that solves the case!

I'm an expired airline ticket, a single blade of grass, and a mysterious telephone call.

by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2024 10:49 PM

I’m the sweaty spouse claiming innocence, but that one carpet fiber from a van stuck on his shoe that CHANGES EVERYTHING

by Anonymousreply 1March 23, 2023 1:13 PM

I'm a suspicious internet search, a speck of blood, and a crumpled receipt from a fast-food restaurant.

by Anonymousreply 2March 23, 2023 1:18 PM

I’m the lovely woman’s very first overnight shift at the local gas station- that couldn’t have gone any more wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3March 23, 2023 1:29 PM

I'm a bounced check, a missed dental appointment, and some fancy footwork.

by Anonymousreply 4March 23, 2023 1:30 PM

I'm a discarded Q-tip, a suspicious ATM withdrawal, and a rare button.

by Anonymousreply 5March 23, 2023 4:56 PM

I am the freshwater-only diatoms curiously found in the victim's hair, ears, and vaginal canals... only the vic was found in the middle of the desert.

Oh, yeah--they found more of me in the suspect's underwear and on his brake pedal.

by Anonymousreply 6March 23, 2023 5:21 PM

I'm a strand of carpet fiber, an exotic dancer, and a shaky alibi.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2023 5:46 PM

I'm the seemingly happy marriage that harbored a dark secret, a forged signature on a life insurance policy, and the gas chromatography-mass spectrometer.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2023 7:18 PM

I'm the lonely country road, what at first seems to be a mannequin wrapped in a blanket, and a shocking discovery.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2023 7:19 PM

I'm the bleach and rope purchased at the hardware store. Cctv cameras caught me in plain sight

by Anonymousreply 10March 30, 2023 8:06 PM

I'm the posters that don't quite grasp the meaning of TRIO!

by Anonymousreply 11March 30, 2023 8:08 PM

I'm an ATM slip, a restaurant reservation, and an expired library book.

by Anonymousreply 12March 30, 2023 8:10 PM

I'm a half-eaten candy bar, a garbled voicemail, and a dead parakeet.

by Anonymousreply 13March 30, 2023 8:11 PM

I'm an acquaintance from the past, a torn skirt, and a bloody towel.

by Anonymousreply 14March 30, 2023 8:14 PM

I'm a Murdaugh.

by Anonymousreply 15March 30, 2023 8:16 PM

I'm a cigarette butt, a plastic bottle cap, and a convenience store surveillance camera.

by Anonymousreply 16March 30, 2023 8:16 PM

I'm the overhead shot from the drone. I show an overcast sky and a blanket of snow covering everything except the roads that are merely wet and devoid of any traffic.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2023 8:19 PM

I’m grainy video footage from the bodega across the street from the crime scene, the unreliable drunken hobo eyewitness, and the insomniac neighbor who was smoking on the stoop and heard a loud fight coming from apartment 3A at 12.36am exactly cause I remember looking at my watch.

by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2023 8:20 PM

I'm a gallon of expired milk, a steak knife, and a wad of chewing gum.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2023 8:26 PM

I'm the strands of hair , the arsenic and the garbage can

by Anonymousreply 20March 31, 2023 12:46 AM

I'm a traffic cone, faulty wiring, and a woman with an incredible story.

by Anonymousreply 21March 31, 2023 12:48 AM

Boring

by Anonymousreply 22March 31, 2023 12:50 AM

I'm Kitty Carryall, a blue and white housekeeper's uniform, and a broken vase

by Anonymousreply 23March 31, 2023 2:58 AM

I'm a half-full glass of milk & pepsi, a bloody sweater with a large embroidered "L", and a baseball bat.

by Anonymousreply 24March 31, 2023 3:00 AM

I'm a used condom, a rosary, and a Pope's hat

by Anonymousreply 25March 31, 2023 3:01 AM

I'm dog's vomit and a squished hamburger bun on the bathroom floor.

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2023 3:02 AM

I'm a disarmed home alarm system (that only 3 people know, 2 of them being dead), the bullets used to murder that match one of the victim's box of ammo in the family safe, and the lack of substantiated alibi for several hours on the night the murder took place.

by Anonymousreply 27March 31, 2023 3:06 AM

I'm a bloody dumbbell on the sidewalk next to the body, a stolen heart-shaped diamond necklace, and a husband who only cares whether a product was involved.

by Anonymousreply 28March 31, 2023 3:19 AM

I’m the smell of bleach, the four running fans in the living room and that pesky luminol test.

by Anonymousreply 29March 31, 2023 3:25 AM

I'm the burner phone, the absence of fingerprints in the victim's own car, and Barb, the Best Friend Who Just Wouldn't Let the Case Go.

by Anonymousreply 30March 31, 2023 3:30 AM

I the butt plug you neglect to remove.

by Anonymousreply 31March 31, 2023 3:40 AM

I'm a glove that can shrink like magic, a white Bronco that can outrun a cop car, and a judge who can't keep his eyes off the TV camera.

by Anonymousreply 32March 31, 2023 7:42 AM

I'm THREE life insurance policies taken out on ONE person. How it is legal for one person to take out a life insurance policy on another person baffles even my paper brains. Only in America?

by Anonymousreply 33April 2, 2023 11:56 AM

I'm a soiled caftan, a broken earring, and an empty bottle of Gin.

by Anonymousreply 34April 2, 2023 1:09 PM

I'm the leftover stomach remnants of cod and prune, a Sunday Missal, and the receipt for a local catering company.

by Anonymousreply 35April 2, 2023 1:10 PM

[quote]—Seriously, who takes out a life insurance policy on another person?

It's not that unusual at all, really.

A lot of business partners take out insurance on the other for their part in the business.

For example, I make the widgets, you sell them. I die, there's no more widgets being made for you to sell. You took out insurance on me to cover for that possibility.

Though the person has to be aware there's insurance on them and they must agree to it.

by Anonymousreply 36April 2, 2023 8:30 PM

I'm Vivian Vance's corpse, a can of spam, and a fire extinguisher.

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2023 8:54 PM

I am Locard's Exchange Theory. Because of me, it's nearly impossible to get away with murder now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 4, 2023 1:06 AM

Looks like you kids don't need me for this one.

by Anonymousreply 39April 4, 2023 1:08 AM

I'm a missing cellphone, an odometer that has several hundred suspicious miles on it, and a sister who knows Shelley would NEVER miss their weekly pedicure appointment.

by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2023 1:23 AM

All the insurance policies serving as a motivation for murder seem to have been taken out on people who had no idea about them. Sometimes multiple policies taken out on one unassuming person by the murderer. It's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2023 5:03 AM

[quote] I'm the leftover stomach remnants of cod and prune, a Sunday Missal, and the receipt for a local catering company.

I would never use a local catering company. I am a local catering company.

by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2023 3:53 PM

I'm the victim, grandson of a Morgan banker, left to die in woods near my home. And I'm the brother who spent a lifetime overcoming that tragedy. Me? I'm the man whose lifetime became very short because of it.

by Anonymousreply 43April 5, 2023 10:16 AM

I’m the tool marks left on electrical wiring found at the scene, the unique tear patterns from a piece of duct tape that match a roll in the suspect’s house, and a unique mass spectroscopy profile that links a box of trash bags in the suspect’s home to a bag used to dispose of body parts.

by Anonymousreply 44April 5, 2023 10:41 AM

I'm a torn evening gown, a half-eaten lean cuisine, and an electric drill.

by Anonymousreply 45April 5, 2023 9:36 PM

I'm black-light stains on a yoga mat, a missing scrapbook, and a fit-fat husband who isn't crying at press conferences.

by Anonymousreply 46April 6, 2023 12:38 AM

I'm a video game arcade, a slice of pizza, and a janitor with an unbelievable story.

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2024 6:51 PM

Fucking loved this show. This and Unsolved Mysteries were my gateway into the true crime genre as a kid. If I weren't watching horror movies from Full Moon Entertainment and Troma and erotic thrillers on USA I was watching those two shows.

I was a mostly free range kid growing up.

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2024 7:00 PM

I'm semen on a washcloth, a used gift card and a series of phonebooth hang-up calls on the answering machine.

by Anonymousreply 49April 18, 2024 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!