Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sam Champion Looks Creepy (Creepier)

I'm watching him on GMA and he has been nipped and pulled to the point of "scaring the children." He reminds me of that former Abercrombie & Fitch CEO. He's wearing a Pee-Wee Herman-esque light grey suit and white sneakers without socks (or maybe no-shows). Who's styling these people? He's also trying to rock longer hair and it's NOT working for him.

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 3:43 AM

Pics please...

by Anonymousreply 1March 3, 2023 12:53 PM

Yet he has a multi million $ job and you posting stupid shit on an anonymous forum while he is living his best life OP,

by Anonymousreply 2March 3, 2023 12:58 PM

r1 video from last month: he shows up at 0:51

doesn't look that bad.

r2 this is the nature of the DL... there are places out there to blow smoke up celebs' derrieres.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 3, 2023 1:02 PM

Also the husband, R2

I don't know much that much about him except what our mutual friend shares on social media, but he seems sexy, interesting, talented and generally well matched (save that at the husband hasn't attempted being refurbished).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 3, 2023 1:11 PM

Looks like a cross between Sigried and Roy.

by Anonymousreply 5March 3, 2023 1:29 PM

I eat old people’s excrement.

by Anonymousreply 6March 3, 2023 1:42 PM

How witty and original r5! Have you ever thought of a career in speech writing or debating?

by Anonymousreply 7March 3, 2023 2:03 PM

Sorry, Sam (R2).

by Anonymousreply 8March 3, 2023 2:09 PM

He looks alright, especially for his age. Looks great for 61. I'd do him

by Anonymousreply 9March 3, 2023 2:27 PM

Sam Pancake is a better gay.

by Anonymousreply 10March 3, 2023 3:35 PM

Roids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 26, 2024 1:03 AM

I won't watch the network news, they are doing the work of maga. But I happen to have gma on one morning before heading to work.

Vapid is a compliment to describe the man and his colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 12March 26, 2024 1:07 AM

Sorry R9, but THAT does not look all right for someone who's 61.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 26, 2024 1:11 AM

So is he a size queen like Ricky Martin?

by Anonymousreply 14March 26, 2024 1:12 AM

[quote]Yet he has a multi million $ job and you posting stupid shit on an anonymous forum while he is living his best life OP,

What an idiotic and contemptible comment.

Donald Trump is also a multimillionaire. Big fucking deal.

by Anonymousreply 15March 26, 2024 1:14 AM

From the tit-down, I’d say yes.

But a trigger warning for the space above!

Blonds (or in his case, heavily-highlighted blonds) never age well…especially when one bakes oneself in Palm Springs for six months.

by Anonymousreply 16March 26, 2024 1:23 AM

Who's had her?

by Anonymousreply 17March 26, 2024 3:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!