Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"House of Villains" on E!

New reality show currently in production reportedly features messy favorites including Jax Taylor, Farrah Abraham, Omarosa, Miss Tiffany Pollard, Tanisha Thomas, Jonny Fairplay, Heidi Montag, Johnny Bananas, Phi Phi O'Hara, Rachel Reilly, and Danielle Staub. The rumored host: Anna Delvey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2024 7:33 PM

What's it about?

by Anonymousreply 1February 21, 2023 9:37 PM

E! isn’t forecast to be long for this world, the leading edge of the death of cable.

by Anonymousreply 2February 21, 2023 9:41 PM

Imagine being so well off from your TV career that you wouldn’t touch a show like this with a 10 foot pole?

by Anonymousreply 3February 21, 2023 9:48 PM

I’ll actually watch this.

by Anonymousreply 4February 21, 2023 9:50 PM

What is it about?

by Anonymousreply 5February 21, 2023 11:11 PM

The stories online don't say, but I'm guessing they live together à la The Surreal Life and Bad Girls Club.

by Anonymousreply 6February 21, 2023 11:15 PM

^ thank you!

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2023 12:15 AM

[quote]What is it about?

Working at Party City.

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2023 12:18 AM

Of course Heidi's involved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2023 8:11 AM

R8, I thought they were closing down??

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2023 7:29 PM

Ugh.

Omarosa is still such a cunt! I hate her!

And why is everyone so scared to cross her? I don't get it.

I must say, this group is vicious.

That Bachelorette girl seems pure evil Even worse than Anfisa, who I thought would be bad, but she was actually very quiet.

I like Tiffany Pollard and Johnny Bananas. I'm rooting for them to win.

Not sure who the gay guy is.

Johnny Fairplay from Survivor seems pretty low key. He's not as obnoxious as he used to be.

I still don't like Jax. He's so smug. Ugh.

The one person who I was curious about was this guy Shake. He seemed nice enough, but when I looked him up, I totally get why he's on this show.

What an asshole!

So either Shake, Bachelorette girl, or Jax is going home. I'm hoping it's Jax.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2023 8:49 PM

I'd watch if someone showed dong or if Jax made out with Johnny Bananas.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2023 9:12 PM

I want to see New York kick Omarosa Goo Goo GA GA GA’s ass!

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2023 9:38 PM

[quote] I'd watch if someone showed dong or if Jax made out with Johnny Bananas.

The gay guy was talking to Johnny Bananas and he said, "You know, we're not all going around trying to turn straight guys gay!"

And Johnny replied, "Too late!"

Lol. I wonder if Johnny has ever "experimented?" He seems the type to try it while drunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2023 9:41 PM

First episode tonight at 11:30

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2023 10:13 PM

I actually watched it on Bravo last night, R15.

It was a good episode.

Omarosa is horrible, but she won the first competition.

And that Bachelorette girl hates her, because Omarosa was acting like a total cunt to her for not knowing who she is.

Then Omarosa nominated Bachelorette girl to be on the Chopping Block, so now she's even more pissed at her.

They're both kind of evil.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2023 10:18 PM

I had never heard of the gay guy, but he reminds me of Olivier Rousteing from Balmain. I would like to see him riding Johnny Bananas and/or Jax Taylor. Until that happens...

by Anonymousreply 17October 18, 2023 11:33 PM

So they take 3 mother fucking episodes to get rid of someone?

by Anonymousreply 18October 20, 2023 7:54 AM

I'm bummed about the elimination.

Not who I wanted to go home.

That said, is New York (Tiffany Pollard) truly insane, or is she pretending?

She seems like a fucking wacko!!!

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2023 8:12 PM

21st century American culture

by Anonymousreply 20October 28, 2023 8:23 PM

Tiffany is still hilarious. Hate to say it but I find Jax extremely hot.

by Anonymousreply 21October 28, 2023 9:42 PM

Had and Tiffany need their own show.

by Anonymousreply 22October 28, 2023 9:46 PM

Jax. … autocorrect damn

by Anonymousreply 23October 28, 2023 9:46 PM

[quote]They're both kind of evil.

Kinda like the point of the show.

by Anonymousreply 24October 28, 2023 9:50 PM

I was absolutely floored when Jax told Shake that he easily makes $400,000 from Cameo and Brittany makes $2,000,000 from Jenny Craig.

Shake was right. Jax doesn't need the money, compared to the others.

by Anonymousreply 25October 28, 2023 11:12 PM

It was hilarious watching Danielle Staub wander around the house at 3am, after the game ended.

I didn't realize what was happening, but the house guests did.

They all knew that she just wanted more camera time for herself, and so they all decided to go to bed, leaving her all alone in the house!!

She's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 26October 30, 2023 1:37 AM

R26 LMAO where is this streaming?

by Anonymousreply 27October 30, 2023 2:03 AM

I'm not sure where it's streaming R27.

I watch it on cable, because it airs on E! and Bravo.

They have a lot of "villain" guests introduce the challenges for the house guests, and on this most recent episode Danielle Staub and Carole Baskin introduced the challenges.

Carole Baskin seems nice. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 28October 30, 2023 2:08 AM

I guarantee Danielle pitched herself to be one of the villains and was turned down but the producers thought she might be a fun and thirsty guest villain. And she was.

by Anonymousreply 29October 30, 2023 1:26 PM

Last Sunday's episode was fucking amazing!

This cast really is the most concentrated group of toxic psychopaths ever assembled on reality television.

Just absolutely nuts.

But the pièce de résistance was New York's rant at Omarosa at the end of the episode.

That delivery was 100% pure, unadulterated filth! Sincere, honest, and from the heart - not rehearsed.

And it came out as what should go down in history as one of the best READS in the history of mankind!!!! Rofl!!

O. M. G.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2023 10:35 AM

Omarosa tried to give New York a little bit back, but I'm sorry - nothing could have taken the sting out of what Tiffany said to her.

It was fucking epic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 10, 2023 10:36 AM

New York acted like a lunatic in the house, but I honestly have to wonder, how crazy is she really?

Crazy like a fox?

She seems smart enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2023 10:46 AM

I stopped watching. I’m not going to keep watching that ugly ass Omarosa Goo Goo Ga Gaa keep winning challenges.

by Anonymousreply 33November 10, 2023 12:03 PM

How amazingly original, the kind of shit we get from the wonderfully imaginative NYC producers.

by Anonymousreply 34November 10, 2023 1:27 PM

I'm addicted to this show and I'll miss Tiff. Wouldn't it be hilarious if AnalFisa won? Oh, and Bananas is hot.

by Anonymousreply 35November 11, 2023 4:22 PM

There a contestant name Anal Fissure?

by Anonymousreply 36November 11, 2023 8:12 PM

The funniest show currently airing.

by Anonymousreply 37November 11, 2023 8:15 PM

It’s a shame Jax left early. I had no idea he was so stupid. Everything he did was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 38November 11, 2023 8:24 PM

What a wild ending.

by Anonymousreply 39December 22, 2023 6:24 AM

The winner was a bit disappointing, though.

by Anonymousreply 40December 22, 2023 6:30 AM

Did someone mention Danielle Staub?

PROSTITUTION WHORE! PROSTITUTION WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 41December 22, 2023 6:52 AM

Season 2 cast. Teresa must need the money. How embarrassing! Obviously, Traitors didn't want her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 27, 2024 7:15 PM

I hate this cast. If they brought NY back why not Bobby Lyte and Bananas again! They were so funny together.

by Anonymousreply 43March 27, 2024 7:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!