Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vaughn Hillyard is engaged!

Congratulations, boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2024 7:05 PM

I'm blinded by their pearly white teeth!

by Anonymousreply 1November 12, 2022 6:28 PM

Who is Vaughn Hillyard and which one is he? The one who looks like a shorter Tony Robbins?

by Anonymousreply 2November 12, 2022 6:29 PM

Vaughn is an MSNBC reporter twink (or former twink), R2.

He's the one on the right in the photo.

There was much speculation about "is he or isn't he gay?" for many years, but he slowly inched his way out of the closet, and now he's announcing his wedding!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 12, 2022 6:37 PM

Vaughn's gay? Was I the only one who didn't know?

by Anonymousreply 4November 12, 2022 6:39 PM

[quote] Vaughn's gay? Was I the only one who didn't know?

He definitely didn't broadcast it, but he would drop little hints on social media.

Like having this mysterious (and unidentified guy) with him on family trips, etc.

And by posting photos like this one of Pete Buttigieg on his Instagram page.

Vaughn's a sly little minx.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 12, 2022 6:44 PM

I was standing right in front of the press area when Pete came to Raleigh, the night before he withdrew, and spoke with all of the reporters and camera people during the long wait for him to speak. Vaughn Hillyard was staring daggers at me the entire time. Very obviously gay in person, he has that stuck up attitude certain gay men get with other unfamiliar gay men.

by Anonymousreply 6November 12, 2022 7:54 PM

Rrreoowwrrr R6.

That was catty of Vaughn.

Are you sure he wasn't checking you out?

by Anonymousreply 7November 12, 2022 8:03 PM

Vaughn looks exactly the same as he did as a child.

How adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2022 1:41 AM

Which one is the top?

If I had to choose, I'd say Vaughn is the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2022 3:37 PM

Today on MSNBC we got a flash of Vaughn's left hand it sure looked like a wedding ring!

by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 6:44 PM

R3 "There was much speculation about "is he or isn't he gay?" for many years,........... "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 6:59 PM

He’s such a mighty mite!

by Anonymousreply 12April 15, 2024 7:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!