Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Luke Beasley went to Latrobe, PA

To interview Trump supporters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 5:57 PM

These people have an unreasonable hatred for pelosi, aoc and Clinton. All strong, independent women.

by Anonymousreply 1November 9, 2022 7:08 PM

They are intimidated by them because they could never achieve what said women have.

by Anonymousreply 2November 9, 2022 7:33 PM

Luke Beasley šŸ„°

by Anonymousreply 3November 9, 2022 7:56 PM

Just subscribed to his channel. He's definitely cute and improving as a commentator.

by Anonymousreply 4January 27, 2023 10:11 PM

And her husband R1. I just watched the video of him being attacked with a hammer. He's lucky he survived that. And if they had been able to find her on Jan 6th - they would have killed her and Pence.

by Anonymousreply 5January 27, 2023 10:19 PM

Beasley reminds me of Ben Hardy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 28, 2023 3:12 AM

Is he also a singer?

by Anonymousreply 7April 15, 2024 5:34 PM

Good observation, R6.

by Anonymousreply 8April 15, 2024 5:39 PM

Crap I just realized Iā€™m and wit Ang wisdomed myself.

by Anonymousreply 9April 15, 2024 5:42 PM

He's a cutie with pouty Michael Pitt lips, and I guess he's in the big leagues if he hangs out with BTC and David Pakman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 15, 2024 5:55 PM

I worry sometimes these interviews with "Low Hanging Fruit" trump fans are going to get him re-elected.

Mocking these asshats just convinces people like my uncle, a college-educated trump voter, that the media are just out to make trump and his cultists look foolish.

And that makes his desire to vote for him stronger.

by Anonymousreply 11April 15, 2024 5:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!