Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mitt Romney Called On Mighty Joe Biden to Take Down Trump in 2018

[QUOTE]At one point, Joe connected with Romney, who’d been easily elected to the Senate that night. They were warm as Biden cheered Romney’s win. Then, Obama’s old rival got to the point: “You have to run,” Romney said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2024 11:59 AM

I don’t agree with Romney’s politics, but at least he has enough scruples to stick it to Cheeto.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2022 7:28 AM

Romney rejected Trump after Trump rejected him. Romney is still a Repug who can't be trusted as far as I can spit

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2022 7:40 AM

A broken clock is right twice a day, R2.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2022 2:45 PM

4 years later and look at Mighty Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2022 2:51 PM

MAGA TRASH ALERT MAGA TRASH ALERT MAGA TRASH ALERT

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2022 2:57 PM

I refuse to make fun of things that Joe does because of his age. Its cruel.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2022 3:29 PM

Romney has no spine except when it comes to abusing the family pet.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2022 3:43 PM

[QUOTE] 4 years later and look at Mighty Joe

Yeah, look at him, saving THIS FUCKING COUNTRY!

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2022 3:45 PM

But can't save you from being an easily triggered rageaholic apparently R8.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2022 3:49 PM

We can't all be bloated, red-faced Adderall addicts with grease seeping from our pores like your hero, r4.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2022 3:50 PM

and your point if you have one? R10

and mere venting is not persuasive btw

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2022 4:03 PM

I still hold great shame about my Romney lust....most of the time.

Thanks, daddy, for lessening my burden.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2022 8:53 PM

[QUOTE]Romney has no spine except when it comes to abusing the family pet.

Romney has bigger balls than nearly any other Republican alive today.

by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2024 11:46 PM

We don’t have to see eye to eye, but we know how history will treat him. His niece on the other hand…

by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2024 11:59 PM

A lifetime Democrat & Harvard alumnus wants Mitt to become president of Harvard when he leaves the Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2024 12:14 AM

R3 Fuck with the stopped clocks: Romney was right about twice in four years as governor of Massachusetts.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2024 12:23 AM

A university president nowadays doesn't "clean things up," he just does what the Board of Overseers tell him to. Oh, and fundraise.

by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2024 12:35 AM

Mitt Romney is the ultimate hypocrite.

Does he think we’ve forgotten how he stalked Trump like an obsessed fangurl in order to be appointed Secretary of State?

Trump led him on and humiliated him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2024 12:47 AM

That was before he could actually see how Trump conducted himself as president, R18. He wasn’t even sworn in yet.

by Anonymousreply 19April 17, 2024 11:15 AM

Uh, no, R19.

We all knew exactly what Trump was BEFORE he was the President.

Romney groveled. Romney ALWAYS knew what Trump was.

I'll take whatever he can do for us now, but I don't have to make him a saint. We have to make room for these cowards and idiots who were always only in it for themselves, but we don't have to erase the past.

by Anonymousreply 20April 17, 2024 11:34 AM

Bless your heart, R19.

by Anonymousreply 21April 17, 2024 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!