- The other Josh got fat.
- The new guy is straight?
- Josh did get fat.
- His hair got fat, and do people actually watch this stupid show?
- Good - had more than enough of that hair.
- I thought it was because that little damn dog died and he''s in perpetual mourning.
- Oh, and I see Madison is now calling himself gay. Shocking.
- The dog died?
- Who killed it?
- I would have fucked skinny, old Josh; now he''s just a fatty who used to be kind of sexy in smarmy kind of way.%0D\
New Josh is nothing to look at either, and Madison looks more and more like beef jerky. %0D\
Chad and his uncircumcized penis head haircut will not be missed.
- Josh Altman = BDF
- Josh is not fat. He''s a sort of hot douchey Jewish guy. As long as he keeps his yap shut, he could be cool. Real estate guys are such clowns anyway. Madison (seriously!?) seems embarrassing. Mujeres completa!
- Uhm, have you seen Josh lately?
- Your spanish kind of turned me on, r13.
- Uhm, I thought we were discussing Chad being fat.
- Is anyone really surprised Chad''s dog died? He took it everywhere in that suitcase. Poor little Starlakins probably died from hairspray asphyxiation.
- That can''t be the real reason he isn''t going to be on the show. I think he was the most fake one of the lot. Really smarmy. \
Did he break up with his girlfriend?
- Altman, is that Jewish?
- Yes, r20.
- He found a wrinkle.
- That show really sucks. Chad is a rectal swab. Who ten fuck would work with that guy?
- Josh Flagg got fat. I didn''t recognize him in the promo photo.
- I''m not sure if I can watch it without Chad. He was the star of the show. Madison sucked.
- I would still give it to Josh Flagg. I''d make him whimper like a little bitch into his pillow.
- Starla is alive.
1 am and I''m googling Starla, dog, Chad--I gotta get a drink
- I like this show... think it''ll be better without Chad. Every word out of his mouth seemed fake fake fake. Thoughts?
- Is Josh gay? Nothing is said about that?
- These three guys are major hotties. I think this show is on the right path. The new guy is a stud. He has a large nose, but I think he still looks like a stud. Is the new guy gay? straight? unsure like Madison once was?
- [quote] Poor little Starlakins probably died from hairspray asphyxiation.%0D\
It''s Starly-Cakes, douchebag. Get it fucking straight!%0D\
And Chad probably realized how bad he came across on the show (not to mention how anal, ridiculous, and weird he seemed), that he decided to NOT continue having his reputation go down the toilet.%0D\
- Well, I think Madison and old Josh look better! The extra weight and age is flattering to those boys who look like men now.
- BS - Madison was dating this guy long before he wasn''t "sure" if he was gay...\
Google image search Frank and you''ll see tons of pics with Maddy from a few years ago.
- Now you too can have the douchiest hairstyle arround with Chad Rogers hair spray (coming soon)
- Starla has her own twitter account
- I mourn the absence of Chad. Yes, he''s the star of the show. I hope he''s on to bigger and better things--the guy was BORN to star in a reality tv show about his life. %0D\
Are the previous eps on DVD? I can''t get enough of this show. Seriously, my love for it makes me a little lightheaded.
- I love Chad. He looks so good for 34!!! My God. %0D\
I''m ordering the V neck tee right now!%0D\
He was the star of the fucking show. Why did he leave? Love him!
- R36/7 = Chad Rogers
- I don''t know, r34! It''s such a shame!! I won''t watch without him in th cast!!!
- I would totally hook up with Chad. Those mechanical guys are beasts in the sack. Glad he broke up with his cunt girlfriend.
- Chad probably quit after reading all the snarky, bitchy comments about him on here.
- Chad claimed at 30 that he just doesn''t age. We all think that at 30 sweetie, when people tell us we look 25.
- Did Andy Cohen ever do a reunion show with the boys? That''s something I''d like to see!
- He was the highlight of the show for me, together with Starla-cakes and Josh''s grandmother. I was looking forward to watching Chad come out someday.
- Wait, so Chad Rogers - he''s not out? Does he possibly think he''s straight, carrying around a dog names Starla?\
I only watched this show a couple of times a couple of years ago and don''t really remember the players.
- Chad had a girlfriend named Victoria. I loved how he always and repeatedly referred to her as "my girlfriend, Victoria."
- Ah, Victoria, Chad''s long-slumping, long-simpering, long-suffering girlfriend. If we''re lucky, she''s dating Josh now.
- Oh, no! If Josh and Victoria couldn''t make it, what chance do the rest of us have??
- I love Chad, too, but his storyline last season was pathetic. There was no where to go with it.\
I have to laugh though, when ever I hear news items about the Sunset Towers. There is something in Page Six today about Joan Collins'' apartment in the towers flooding. \
Every season we hear about how they had to pay people to go to those open houses. They have casting calls for real estate ''clients'' on the show.\
Jay Thomas recently said on his radio show that he was offered a reality show deal several years ago. I don''t know if if was Bravo or not, but they wanted to feature him trying to make an acting comeback. He told them that his life was too boring for all that, and they told him they would create storylines and scripts and that he shouldn''t worry about that.\
I still love reality TV, though.
- Is Josh still in the closet and stealing paintings?
- I love Josh Flagg and his grandma. Madison is over his manorexia, thank God.\
The HOT Dr. Sam MUST make an appearance this season. Im sure Josh enjoyed his punishment for putting swans in his pool.
http://www.briantophoto.com/images/portrait 8 - Male Headshots/7 Dr Sam Saleh.jpg
- Let me just say I am so glad that the Thread Finder function has been fixed.\
Otherwise I would not have all of this important information.\
- Madison has such a weird accent. What is it? Or is it just a lisp?
- Chad seemed to be the more responsible and hard working of the 3 realtors. I can''t stand Josh, he''s too fucking smug in his attitude. I used to like Madison, be last season I lost interest in him. I liked Chad and he will be missed. I guess he couldn''t handle Josh''s sleazy and unprofessional behavior to put up with him another season.
- I''ll miss Chad''s mom''s red velvet cake.
- The old Josh is a hottie, so don''t call him FAT, ur probably getting fat sitting behind ur computer eating carbs. Also, the new Josh, total hottie. My future husband, so back off ladies! lol
- Chad''s gf/ex was way too hot for him. She could have done movies if she wanted, but seemed too smart to get into the Hollywood scene,\
Madison seems like a *really* needy dude to date. I hope he gets a man with the intestinal fortitude to put up with him. He also needs to eat a sandwich or fifty.
- I''m going to miss Chad. Yeah, he was kind of wierd but this new guy seems a thousand times more swarmy and he''s fugly. At least Chad was cute in his dorky way.
- I''ll miss Chad''s Zip-Loc bags.
- Did anyone watch the premiere of the new season?%0D\
The new Josh seems like a drip. Big on himself but lacking all the neuroses that''d make him quality TV viewing. %0D\
Madison is girlier than ever. I thought the guy who asked him out was cute. Madison can do better? Maybe it was all staged to make Madison seem desireable. Blech.%0D\
Thankfully, the Original Josh rolled out his grandmother for our viewing pleasure. %0D\
I miss Chad but maybe the Original Josh will bring enough crazy this season to make it worthwhile.
- Chad has issues but he was the only one worth watching. I can''t stand Queen Madison.
- I watched last night too. I find the new guy Josh Altman very dreamy. He''s definitely handsome, though in an unconventional way. The nose screams BDF and he has a dynamic personality. What''s not to love? Oh and Madison is queenier than evah! That cute guy who was hitting on him wasn''t exactly an optimal specimen of masculinity, but he looked like John Cena next to Madison, who BTW is morphing into John Glover. Josh Flagg IS Jewish, right? The way he was talking about Jewish people when he got that Sabbath open house together, he kept referring to them as "them."
- they all ugulay. and Chad looks like he gets his haircut in Chinatown for 4 bucks.
- Glad Chad is gone. He was tough to watch with that stupid dog and annoying girlfriend. \
New guy seems like the real deal. I''ll keep watching.
- The new guy is the pits but Chad was a smarmy closet case. \
I will say that the Chad fans here are renewing my faith in the idea that there''s someone for everyone.
- I love that these arrogant pricks make 100k a pop with these houses... although at least they''re working for it. Unlike the (newly)millionaire cast of Jersey shore. \
I have to say, the best part of the show is Josh''s grandmother... glad she''s back this year.
- I want to be the one to wake up next to Josh Altman''s hairy chest and noticeable 5 o''clock shadow, not those stupid mutts.
- Why am I not surprised that the more comfortable Madison becomes in his sexuality the more gay people don''t like him? I like Madison more now that he is comfortable being gay. There are too many old gay people who are past the point of learning that just parrot what heterosexuals say and think to be taken serious.
- My disliking Madison has nothing to do with his being gay, per se. He is just another narcissistic, self-absorbed dead-eyed fembot.
- R71 If Madison smiled less and had a masculine way of talking and said he was heterosexual gay men would have a much more postive response to him. Saying you don''t like Madison because he does this or that is a deflection away from the real issue you have with him, his homosexuality. As soon as an attractive gay man comes out, whether he was suspected of being gay or not, his appeal with a lot of gay men goes down. I''ve been around gay people long enough to know that most can not think on their own, they carry around the prejudices heterosexuals taught them during childhood throughout their lives. When gay people start thinking on their own things will change and part of that means gay people like being gay and like others being gay as well. Unfortunately we have a lot of older gay people who like to enforce the status quo, be road blocks to change and they need to be ignored and tossed to the side.
- I don''t find Madison attractive in the least. Actually I find him rather creepy, and it has nothing do with his sexuality. I suppose he can, and has, passed for a straight metrosexual, and his appeal in that mode has been lost on me too.
- R73 It has EVERYTHING to do with sexuality. You wrote earlier "Madison is queenier than evah!" Save the excuses and reread post 72.
- Yes, he is even queenier than he was last season. I was just making a comment. I find him equally repulsive as a questioning straight or bi guy and as an out gay guy, and that''s independent of how queeny or not he is. His degree of queeniness is not what repulses me. It''s the other traits I mentioned...the narcissism, the extreme worship of materialism, etc...that sicken me. He could be straighter than chewing tobacco, but he is repellant on the inside. Now go away...you''re boring me.
r71 & r73
- Please. Bitch is a QWEEEEEEEEEEEN. and you ALL know it.
- R75 Keep telling yourself that. Experienced, independent thinking gay men know gay men (along with the rest of society) have different reactions to behaviors if they know the person is gay or heterosexual.
- r77, I think you''re projecting your own self-loathing onto other gay men. We can recognize queeniness in other men, gay or straight, and not view that as a bad thing.
- Josh Altman is hot! Is he in the closet? Is Josh in the closet? Sorry but I have always thought Josh was kind of handsome. \
Homosexuality is about MEN who are attracted to MEN, BUT who are not attracted to Women in the slightest degree. I too have been around many gay men, and there are many who are more male than many straight guys. Your issue that you have with people on this thread expressing that they are turned off by Madison acting like a flaming queen, they are not speaking about the entire homosexual community. Again, when you make that claim that is an over-generalization. Besides, there is a difference between, a person like Liberace, and a gay solider. To a degree there is a strong difference. To claim there isn%E2%80%99t to be incomplete in denial.
- Let''s not turn this thread into that tired old debate again. I agree that Madison is girlier this season and it''s cute, I like girly guys. But he is too skinny and he needs to cut his hair, which is starting to look slobby.%0D\
I like the new guy a lot. Don''t think he''s hot or anything, but he''s interesting to watch. I like how professional he is, the other guys'' lack of professionalism (esp Josh F) always bothered me.%0D\
Very glad Chad is gone. He was creepy and weird and his broomstick girlfriend annoyed the shit out of me. Did they really break up? I thought they were getting married, unless I''m remembering wrong. Anyway, much better show without having to look at Chad''s ugly mug.
- R79 Can you read? It is amazing people like you chime in when you can''t comprehend what people write. My problem is gay men always dismissing other gay men as desirable. Here the excuse is he''s too queeny and in another case it is something different. There are a ton of excuses gay men give to why they are not attract to a certain gay man. In reality they have issues with homosexuality and how negatively heterosexuals react to it. It doesn''t matter how good-looking, masculine, charasmatic or successful Madison is, he will always be precieved as less desirable by gay men like R78 and heterosexuals compared to the other heterosexual males on the show regardless of what they look like or do.
R70, 72, 74, 77
- I think Madison is attractive and no more girly than most of the gay men I know. However, he is the definition of vapid. There is nothing going on up there. You can see it in his dead eyes.
- His eyes aren''t "dead." He''s not an intense guy like the other two and maybe he''s a bit of a bimbo, but that''s okay. It takes all kinds, and bimbos can be pretty hot.
- Nevertheless, Madison needs to cut his bobble-head hair and clean up his skin.
- Did Madison really think he could do better than that realtor who hit on him? Mad thinks he''s hotter than he really is.
- Didn''t Chad and Mauricio recently close on a $28M listing? I think he''s probably glad he''s not on the show so that he can spend his money without Bravo peeking into his closet. Wonder if he and Mauricio ever get it on?
- Just looked up Josh Altman. I realize it didn''t take much guesswork, but I just knew he was an East Coaster transplanted to L.A. And the fact that he went to Syracuse University is perfect. \
There''s something about the formality of his suits and his ridiculous attempts at "professional" behavior that just doesn''t work in L.A. I''d never want him to sell my home if I lived there. He seems so out of place. \
Of the three, I''d choose Madison as my realtor. He seems the most in tune with L.A. life and I like how he doesn''t make promises he can''t keep.
- Ive always thought Madison was hot. He has an innocent thing about him that makes him attractive.
- r87, I''m from NYC, have almost always lived on the east coast, and have spent only a few weeks here and there in LA. I posted earlier about how I like Josh A''s professionalism and see him as an improvement on the other two. I guess it really is a cultural difference. Very interesting.%0D\
I''m curious, what about his behavior is LA-inappropriate to you? The practiced phoniness? To me that conveys experience, which I take as a reason to trust him.%0D\
All his jewelry/logos look ridiculous to me, btw, but that wouldn''t detract from my impression of his professionalism.%0D\
Madison is way hotter than that guy who hit on him.
- R89, I live in New York now, but I''m from the West Coast originally. So I''ve seen people use his techniques here and been surprised at how well it works for them. But it strikes me as false bravado. Also, L.A. is so much more casual on almost every level. His overly firm handshakes, very calculated suits and textbook "seal the deal" lingo seem very out of place. But, this is just my opinion. He is obviously quite successful, so I must be in the minority.
- Actually r87/r90, he kind of fucked up on the one deal we saw him close, so you might be right about false bravado. I was expecting better from him.
- I bet Josh Altman''s hairy, musky hole holds many untold secrets. MANY!
- I like the idea of Chad and Mauricio getting it on!!%0D\
I am glad Madison is finally saying he''s gay and not BI. He is so gay and I''ve never met a straight guy with the name Madison before
- Madison likes huge black dick. Gay Josh Flagg showed me a picture Madison sent him of the one he was sitting on. Josh Flagg is very cheap, but the painting stealing story was false. He did not steal anything. And they were worth nothing. He was trying sell them to help out the broke estate of Jay Bernstein, who''s house he was selling.
- Josh F.,er I mean r94, take that bullshit you just posted to the nearest treadmill, get on it and get moving with your fat ass. Please.
- Lotta hate going on here. I like Madison... he''s funny, kinda cute... Now gay and proud of it. What''s the problem? Buncha bitches here. \
Although if I was selling my house, Altman would be the one I''d hire. I want a shark working for me.
- How old is Madison?
- I think Madison just turned 30. He looks older than that.
- At least he doesn''t look 50 like Josh Flagg, r98
- I want to see Josh Altman ravage Madison''s hole. You just know Madison JOs thinking about that.
- Josh Flagg is gay right?
- I'm surprised Chad isn't returning. I know he just closed on a 23M deal with Mauricio, and in those instances brokers like to take a few months off to enjoy their paychecks and vacation, but Chad seemed to like being on the show IMO.
R89/R90, I'm a NYC RE Broker, born and raised on the east coast, but I spent a few years in LA. And you're correct, there is no way in hell a NYC broker would be meeting clients dressed in such a casual manner, especially when you're dealing with high rollers.However there are some exceptions in NYC when casual is called for - you always want to make your client most comfortable and you want to relate to your client, even in the little ways.
The only time I've ever dressed down/casual with a buyer was when it's called for. I've gone with jeans and hoodies when on viewings with a young buyers (early 20's etc) - when they are dressed down in cargos and jeans, I want to be able to relate to them on a casual level. Sure the listing agent usually gives an initial look of surprise when we show up in jeans/hoodies viewing multi million dollar condo's - until they "get it". They may be spending millions, (correction, their parents are buying it for them) but you want to be able to relate to your client, and dress accordingly. It always makes the experience more comfortable for that specific type of client. So in those cases I'm casual - but the moment their parents come in for closing, I'm dressed professionally for the occasion. It works for me, I get a lot of referrals this way - because rich young "hipster" kids travel in packs. You really have to gage your client, and cater to them specifically.
In LA, the atmosphere is much more casual, so it's definitely called for. I wouldn't go around in conservative professional clothing if I was brokering deals in LA - unless I can tell it's called for by sensing out the client. Personally for your average LA client, I would be much more casual. So Josh does seem a little out of place in that aspect, however, he's doing well, it's working for him. And maybe it's because he's going against the grain in LA.
- So far this season is working for me. But then I''m a house porn addict and the properties seem better than last year... or maybe I''ve just been watching HGTV for too long and am used to seeing 120k condos in Tucson. \
And no Chad this season. I used to flip around when he came on.
- Josh A is incredibly annoying. Never thought Id miss Chad.
- Josh A''s confidence makes him sexy, despite his looks. I miss Chad.
- I thought I would miss Chad but after seeing the premiere., I realize I was quite annoyed with Starlacakes, the ziplock bags, the fixation on hair and the whimpering gf., etc. I like the new guy''s cockiness and his bromance with his assistant. He''s the Ari Gold of real estate.
- Jeremy Piven is better looking, but otherwise, yeah.%0D\
I was fully aware of how incredibly annoying Chad and his dumb life were, and very glad to hear he was gone. I bet he got kicked off, he wouldn''t have quit. He loved the attention too much.
- Thank you R106. I couldn''t have said it better myself. Eccentric people like Chad are fun to watch, but when it''s so forced and clearly put on for the camera, it makes it much less interesting. \
Don''t let the door hit you on the way out, Chad.
- R102, in your 50s you can do without the hoodie... Mary!%0D\
Madison is a complete queen, which is fine. What is not fine is that he acts like a vapid woman, and most of us do not want to date women.
- I cant imagine how pathetic you''d have to be to find Josh A''s "confidence" hot. He is typical East coast douche water, and highly annoying at that. He needs to be decked in his big nose the next time he asks one of his clients to "play ball" with him.
- r110, but he''s a straight, highly masculine, very aggressive alpha male. In the end, that''s all that we really desire.
- [quote]he''s a straight, highly masculine%0D\
Nice try, Josh. Thanx for the LOLs.
- A more butch Madison. I prefer this look.
- Josh and his brother Matt. Josh is way cuter IMO.
- Josh''s confidence and demeanor is a marked difference from the other two, although he dress a bit more California casual. I dated a real estate agent who was just starting off, he was just as cocky and confident and in one year became the top seller in his company, and this was Southern California.
- Gotta love Josh Flagg and his very smart grandmother.
- Altman is a total douche windbag. Dime a dozen on the East Coast. Gross.
- What R117 said. He and his ilk are the cause of our nation''s current financial situation.
- r118 is an idiot. How is a realor (really just a salesman) the cause our our nation''s financial crisis? Do tell.... \
Sounds like you''re just jealous because work at Wal Mart.
- The agent Frank is really cute, not sure why he hit on Madison.
- "a realor", "jealous because work at Wal Mart"%0D\
Who''s the idiot here, R119?
- R119 isn''t lucky enough to work at WalMart.%0D\
R119 the problem was never the real estate agents, it was the banks who participated in mass marketing campaigns peddling their 3/1 ARMS, interest only mortgage loans letters sent to anyone over 18 years of age -- "You''re PreAPPROVED no income verification! NO MONEY DOWN!" %0D\
And the fools who took them up on these financing offers. %0D\
- R119 is the new Cheryl.
- Josh is too well-dressed to be working in LA. The lifestyle in LA is more comfort-based. He needs to loosen up his wardrobe, other than that, I like his style, it''s different and a refreshing change from wierd Chad.
- Meh r113, how old is that pic? I like him better before, the longer hair goes with his delicate looks. That haircut makes him look older.
- What is up with Madison''s teeth? Those are not blowjob friendly.
- I think his fangs are cute.
- They are all vapid.
- I didn''t like Madison when he was straight, when he was bi and now that he''s gay I still don''t like him. The one thing that''s consistent about him is his stupidity. %0D\
New Josh sprays his bald spot. There were some unfortunate camera angles on the back of his head during the first episode.
- Josh A is a New Jersey Douche Nozzle, don''t lump us all together.
- Love to hate this show but I always watch... The douchey-er the better! Otherwise it''s just HGTV....
- I liked hearing Josh A talk shop, as it were, about houses having or lacking certain attributes - for example, the shut-off kitchen was good because people who buy such expensive houses have servants; the master suite was bad because it was small relative to other rooms.%0D\
I''ve been house-hunting for a while now and have started to look at it like that. There becomes an expected norm and any deviation from it either adds to or subtracts from the resale value of a house in my mind. I''m sure the other guys have these insights too, but they didn''t think of dragging an assistant around to tell them to.%0D\
I also agreed with Josh A that Josh F''s Jewish lunch thing, while arguably clever, was not something I''d do because I''d be concerned about alienating someone.
- The only redeeming quality about new Josh is how much he loves his doggies.
- ''I also agreed with Josh A that Josh F''s Jewish lunch thing, while arguably clever, was not something I''d do because I''d be concerned about alienating someone.''%0D\
I didn''t hear Josh A say that, but I thought the same thing. And I did like to hear him point those things out about the house. I can''t imagine the friendship between him and his assistant lasting very long after the show airs.
- What was most annoying was the 75+ year old man named Monet(?) with the gawd awful overly moussed and dyed hair, who thought his Persian Palace, in Encino of all locations, would sell for $6 mill. That eye sore will only apeal to a pack of camel jockeys.
- What happened to Josh''s stolen art work allegations? You know he was guilty.....just like Lohan.
- I have an acquaintance who knows Kathy Rogers, Chad''s mom. Apparently Chad decided to leave because he wants to focus on his "business" and not become a reality tv star and all that brings with it. BTW, Madison is absolutely miniature in real life, probably about 5''5'' and very petite. Anyone could probably snap him in half like a toothpick, but he is a friendly guy.
- r137 - Thanks for the info, but his mom is most likely to repeat Chad''s version, isn''t she?\
If Chad were really choosing to walk away from reality tv fame, wouldn''t he remove this page from his website?
- Fame is brief on reality shows. I had completely forgotten about Chad until I looked at his website.
- Ugh, enough about chad. Let''s talk about the new season! Someone needs to start a new thread (I can''t).
- I''ll never believe Chad wasn''t fired. He cultivated that creepy personality and weird life for TV.%0D\
The only bad thing about him being gone is I''d like to know why he and his dumb GF (or were they engaged?) broke up.%0D\
Going all the way back to the beginning of the thread - Josh F didn''t get fat, at least not that I noticed. But he looked like a child next to that Olbermann-looking co-broker on the Encino house.%0D\
Oh, and Olbermann was right that Josh missed the perfect chance to talk to the oddball owner about lowering the price.
- R137, did they say anything about her mental state? She seemed pretty high strung during her appearances on the show. His father hated the whole thing. I love it when people who obviously don''t approve of reality TV are forced to appear on it, makes for great train wreck TV. %0D\
Josh may not be very fat, but he had a gut in that checkered sweater he was wearing and is also sporting a new chin this season.
- The first episode was scripted beyond belief. The realtor hitting on Madison was so obviously fake. I''m not sure why Bravo brought this stupid show back for another season. What is so appealing about watching cash-strapped homeowners having to unload their money pits in this market?
- R137 Madison is 5''9" or 5''10".
- His pad doesn''t live up to the hype, except for the powder room.
- Josh has a new chin? It works for him.\
Does anyone else find it annoying that they found another broker named Josh?
- Yes, r146.%0D\
I bet Josh F finds it most annoying of all.
- Is everyone in Beverly Hills jewish and weird????
- Did anyone notice the ring on Josh Flagg''s ring finger, when he was drinking the glass of wine with Monet?%0D\
Hmm... if he was straight, wouldn''t his girlfriend be on the show, too? More evidence that Josh F. is gay. Anyone know who''s his boyfriend?%0D\
Altman is a jerk. Young guys like that, who think they know everything in the world, really annoy the fuck out of me. I don''t know how he does so much business.%0D\
Madison is pretty lame. He''s in the perfect business, because he wouldn''t be successful in any other type of career.%0D\
I''ll watch this season, but I have to admit that Chad the trainwreck was the most entertaining of all the boys. Maybe they should add a female realtor. That could change up the format a bit.
- The rumor here, apparently widely believed, is that Josh F is gay. He kind of teased about it last season, saying that maybe next (this) season would be about HIS lovelife.%0D\
There was a picture linked here in last season''s thread of him with a red-haired guy said to be his bf.%0D\
I don''t think Madison is 5''10", maybe 5''9", more like 5''7-8". He''s kind of lanky but you can tell he''s on the short side. Still very cute.
- R148, yes there are a lot of Jews in Beverly Hills.\
R145, Chad''s place sucks! It looks like he bought his stuff from the reject section from IKEA, which means that is really bad!\
I think Josh Flagg is gay. I don''t know why he is playing a game with his sexuality by not saying a word about it. I think maybe he might be afraid how his grandmother might take it.\
Also R150, do your remember someone posted on DL that they knew some realtor who worked in the same realistate circles as Josh, Chad, and Madison ? I remember she said everyone knows that that Josh Flagg and Madison are gay?
- Josh F is a little too in on the joke to make the show trainwreck worthy. Fortunately, Madison still takes it all so seriously.
- Love Josh F in all his smarminess!\
Josh A gives me a goiter.\
Madison is a likeable flake.
- I want Josh A to fuck me with his hairy 4-inch penis.
- Josh F. is gay. They showed him in season 1 hosting a brunch at his house for all of his fem gay friends, one of which was the openly gay and fat brother of Brandon Davis.
Josh F is gayer then a pink bagel.
Mr Chiffon LaMay
- A straight man wouldn''t carry around his grandmother like a fashion accessory.
- "Josh F. is gay. They showed him in season 1 hosting a brunch at his house for all of his fem gay friends, one of which was the openly gay and fat brother of Brandon Davis."%0D\
Jason Davis, the one from celebrity rehab? He talked a lot about geting a girlfriend on that show as well as the Millionaire Matchmaker. I def think he is gay but he says no on national tv
- Did Josh have sex with Dr. Sam?
- Josh F publicist is Charles Lago. Lago is openly gay and his press publishes gay and fag-hag biography books.
- Josh and bf:
- Wow, Josh looks like a corpse. \
But I''ll be watching tonight. Guilty Pleasure.
- This show sucks without Chad.
- [quote] Did Josh have sex with Dr. Sam?%0D\
Ooooh, Dr. Sam. Is he the hot Montana guy who took Josh home with him? If so, then they both stirred up a lot of fantasies in my little brain.%0D\
[quote] Josh and bf%0D\
Josh can do better than that.%0D\
It''s STARLY CAKES, dammit!!%0D\
I agree with whoever said that Josh is in on the joke. That''s what makes the show so fun. He''s very campy for a young guy. I guess it comes from hanging around his granny so much.%0D\
Nevertheless, I think that Josh F. is adorable.
- I for one am glad Chad is gone. He was a total joke. His relationship with his girlfriend was painful to watch-- a dog custody battle, really?\
The show is much more interesting this season...
- Not a dog custody battle--a dog co-ownership agreement IN CASE a custody battle arises in the future.%0D\
There''s a very entertaining difference!
- Which is the new episode tonight, 8 or 9?
- Can we all get over the fact that Chad is gone? When he was on the show, everyone bitched about how much they hated him... Short term memory.
- Whoo hoo... on in one hour!
- R168- that''s Datalounge in a nutshell.
- That guy that was Madison%E2%80%99s client, is he Russian, and is he Russian mafia? I get that vibe about him, and I'm scared for Madison. Madison's client is gross because he was basically saying that he wanted a place for orgies and wild parties. He sounds like a pig.
Doesn't anyone get the vibe that Josh Flagg is getting burned out by this whole thing? His eyes looked like he was physically ill with stress. Also, why the hell do these guys have co realtors with them this season? Its like they are being baby sat, and it%E2%80%99s really annoying. I think these extra guys get in the way.
I love Josh Altman, and I think I'm in love with him increasingly with each proceeding episode LOL. His nose is huge, but I still think he is a hottie. I love his 90-year-old client. I agree with her when she said to him, it is so nice that you aren't wearing Jeans. I think the realtors in Southern California are too relaxed, and I think its great Josh Altman is bringing some real professional focus. I live in northern California and the realtors up here always ware suits or slacks and a dress shirt. That is just for middle class real estate alone so that might be an exaggeration about LA. Josh Altman%E2%80%99s assistant is annoying, and acts like he is still a teenager. When the other realtor left his office to make a phone call to her client on the counter offer of the 90 year old%E2%80%99s condo, Josh Altman, and his assistant through a football back and forth to one another. I just thought it was college dorm behavior. I think that was really embarrassing and unprofessional. However, I really like Josh Altman a lot over all. He is way hotter, and much more fun to watch than Chad. Honey? Josh Altman is definitely marriage material.
- What a disgusting group of people those twatish real estate people are. That little fool with the sheepdog haircut needs someone to slap him viciously and repeatedly.\
And how much you want to bet that a lot of the "sales" on that show are a complete and total fake.
- [quote]That little fool with the sheepdog haircut%0D\
You must be talking about Chad. He''s gone.%0D\
Madison''s client was just gross period, not because he wanted to get laid. Hideous pigface, plodding lummox personality. Where do they find these people? "Me Want Car!"%0D\
Clearly Josh A''s Mikey is very new at his job, since he seems not to have learned a single thing so far. I guess his role was just set up for the show.%0D\
These guys sure do like old ladies. Not dissing, that says nice things about them, but it''s odd.
- The preview said that the old lady was going to be a shark. She turned out to be a pussycat. Shame on you, Andy Cohen.%0D\
Enough with the old ladies--I want to see the realtors mix it up with each other. When is the Madison v. Josh A fight that has been teased for weeks? The season finale?!?!%0D\
- Josh Flagg looked very ill. His face is drawn and old looking. New Josh is hot in a keep the suit on and un-zip the fly kind of way. Madison is an aging beach queen who is, as noted, vapid but still has sparks of humor. That''s one thing I like about this show. Most of it seems totally scripted but occasionally a random bit of honest humor slips through. And it IS total real estate porn.
- I like the scripted bits because Madison is such a horrible actor.
- Madison is as dull as dishwater, and his veneers are HUGE.
- Madison is half of the selling team for Charlize Theron''s Malibu house. You''d think that she would have had someone do the research for a good agent, so maybe he''s better at his job than it looks from this show.
- Will Someone please start a new thread that''s not about Chad??
- Yeah that Russian guy was obnoxious and very ugly (don''t know what all american girl will want to fuck him). To say the least he''s a wannabe mobster, if not a real one....West LA is a big hang out for Russians. They come over here with their nouveau riche Rubles and want to instantly "have the lifestyle" just as he was saying last evening. I hope the homeowner tells him to fuck off re the Shelby.
- This show is a complete scripted fake from beginning to end. Nothing is real.
- R180, agreed. He has such typical Russian mobster taste. I laughed at his dismayed reaction to that first house (which was attractive but not over-the-top flashy. )Then Madison says, "I really haven''t figured out what his wow factor is yet." (Or something to that effect.) I startled my boyfriend by shouting at the TV, "A place with a solid gold toilet, you moron!" Then of course they show him that absurdly tacky "pussy magnet" monstrosity and he loves it.
- Madison and the Russian guy was completely scripted.
- It''s moving kind of slow - multiple shows with only one client each? I guess that''s the market.
- No, it''s the script.
- If I was looking to buy a home and the agent who showed up looked like that moronic Chad with all that stupid hair hanging everywhere I''d simply say "get the fuck outta here and find me a grown man who has the brains to look professional".
- The house the Russian liked belonged to Jamie Kennedy and was located in Los Feliz, not Hollywood. The first house, which I liked, was on Woodrow Wison Drive just off of Cahuenga, with view of the SF Valley, not Hollywood hills.
- Madison first takes Ismir to a home at 7201 Woodrow Wilson Dr.The 4,765 square foot home features 5 beds/5 baths, a game room and great views of the city. However, there is no "wow" factor and Ismir takes a pass. Burt takes Madison and Ismir to a pocket listing around the corner (Woodrow Wilson to Vermont Ave is around the corner?) that brings Ismir to exclaim "sexy!" at one point. The home at 2508 N. Vermont Ave in Los Feliz was purchased by Jamie Kennedy in 2007 according the the Real Estalker, and features 2,342 square feet, 3-bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The home is listed at $2.5 million. As part of the tour, Burt takes Ismir to the garage where Ismir''s eyes bug out at the site of a gleaming, white Shelby Cobra (which Jamie Kennedy was photographed driving).
- Totally, r186. That''s why I say it was all cultivated for TV and I''ll never believe he quit the show.
- Hasn''t it come out that none of their listings or showings or deals are real? I thought I remembered reading that.\
Having watched the show once or twice, I find it hard to believe that people would entrust their properties to any of those douche bags.
- [quote]Josh Altman, and his assistant through a football back and forth\
- You don''t want to deal nor mess with the Russian mafia. I knew some who came from a wealthy family, and he went to an extremely wealthy school whose parents were usually never present because they were traveling and shopping. They really didn%E2%80%99t care about their kids. This guy%E2%80%99s friends were a boy whose mother was an extremely glamorous countess, and their house was loaded with original art work such as Renoir, Picasso, etc. Anyway, one girl who attended his school her father was a well-known Russian mafia figure. It was well known around the school that you didn''t mess with this girl. You kept your distance, mind your own business, and kept your mouth shut. The guys said everyone was scared of her family immensely. The Russian mafia is big in California.
- Hey Chad....\
Stop bitching about the show being fake... you were the most fake of anyone.
The funny thing is...That white Shelby Cobra is not an authentic Shelby.\
It''s a reproduction. Go on Ebay under "Replica/kit makes" and 50 of them will pop up. I''m sure this would not make a difference to the Russian ox. It just has to look Flashy. As an antique dealer in New York I have been invited into many Russian Homes to view prized art collections/antiques. It''s amazing how much of it is pure reproduction trash. Not even good reproductions! I have to keep from laughing as they swan around extolling the importance of their " collections". Most wealthy russians are the equivalent of our backwoods redneck lottery winners.
The stories I could tell you!
- That is very interesting R194. I love antiques. Do they have reproduction Faberge in their homes as well? Why do they have reproductions in their homes? Does a so-called %E2%80%9Cexpert%E2%80%9D or something advise them ill? I would love to hear more. Thanks for sharing!
- Imagine how empty you''d have to be to want to buy and move into someone else''s life. That Russian guy was scary.
- Imagine how empty you''d have to be to want to buy and move into someone else''s life. %0D\
***The people he left back in Russia won''t know the difference. He might not care the Shelby is faux as long as it looks good next to his plastic covered sofa.
- Reply 195
" Do they have reproduction Faberge in their homes as well? Why do they have reproductions in their homes? Does a so-called "expert" or something advise them ill? I would love to hear more".
Yes, Faberge to a wealthy Russian is the ultimate prize. In their minds owning Faberge equates them to royalty. Actually anything with a royal connection, no matter how questionable is coveted. Faberge reproductions are plentiful and very well done. Interestingly enough the best one's are made in Russia and Italy. I have seen entire collections of fake Faberge including jewel encrusted Eggs. All fake. Nouveau rich Russians do not care if they are fake....What they care about is that they are expensive. Same with art. If given the choice between a large expensive second rate painting done by a so-so artist or a small less expensive first rate painting done by a master...they would pick the second rate painting simply because it was larger and more expensive. As for furniture, very grand,very gold, lots of marble and mostly reproductions. No one "advises" rich Russians on what to buy . They only trust other Russians dealers and they are,of coarse the first to take advantage of this opportunity. I just smile and keep my opinions to myself.
- The new Josh is coming off as really fake and scripted.
- Wow R198! thank you very much! That is so interesting.I love that inside information LOL.
- He''s not Russian mafia-if he was he''d know the difference between a real Shelby Cobra and a reproduction. Russian mafia is east coast anyway. He''s Russian "new money" trash.
- Big fan of the new Josh. After the first episode, thought he''d be the guy I''d love to hate. Now that we''ve seen his softer side, think I''m a fan. Kinda sexy in a cocky, slick sort of way. Bet he fucks like a rabbit...
- Izmir is a Turkish name. Could be Kossovar or Chechen.
- Josh Flagg''s skin looks terrible. Is it smoking ten packs a day or the sun? He looks so much older than before. %0D\
New Josh is a tool. He''s one of those people who thinks they''re smarter than reality TV, is only doing it to help his business and thinks he''ll come out of it looking good. Wrong. %0D
- Madison is really an awful real estate agent.
- I think Josh Flagg was hanging with a bad crowd in past seasons and was drinking and drugging. Remember how bloated he was?\
So now I think he''s rehabbed and isolated in his crisp jammies, and Grandma works to make sure the wolf doesn''t get in the door.\
Josh Altman is so hot. Something about him makes me so hot.\
Madison is the Chad of this season, with the sculpted storylines and painful interviews.\
How hot did Mauricio look? It was weird seeing him on this show---it was like seeing someone I knew... \
Was that his house he ate the fruit in? It looked so sanitized. I loved the scene with Mauricio and Josh on their phones. But I''m not exactly impartial.\
I''m high, too. Sorry.
- Who is Mauricio?
- Mauricio is Kyle Richard''s husband on Real Housewives of BH. He works for Rick Hilton and works with a lot of celebrities.\
He was on most of the RHOBH episodes and was a fan favorite so I guess it''s natural that Bravo would lend him to Million Dollar Listing.\
He was the guy who co-listed with Josh Altman and showed up at the open house late in the day.\
- I guess I''m the only one who thinks Josh F. is looking good these days.
Is it just me or does Madison appear a little "slow"?
- As far as I'm concern R210, I think he is certifiably slow after turning down that stud from Oklahoma that lady introduced him to. Madison seems like a major flake.
I love the fact that Josh Altman said he likes wearing suits and dressing up. He said he doesn't like to dress sloppy for his job . I couldn't agree with him more. I'm sick of the sloppiness. Not to mention guys with suits are studs. I agree with you R206, Josh Altman is a stud. I don't give a rats ass that is nose is large because it doesn't take away from his hotness at all.
Wow when you see Josh Flagg and Madison in comparison to Josh Altman, there they look so flaky in attire and in every way.
Josh Flagg pisses me off how he treats his grandmother this Season. He would dress for dinner when he visited her, and he used to be respectful to her. Now he comes for dinner looking really sloppy and out of place,and he rolls his eyes if she says various things. I think he was bamboozling his grandmother before because he was writing that book ,and he needed information from her on her life.
Also, Josh Flagg's mother acts really corny and phony nouveau riche. When they were sampling the various Caviar ,and she was trying to impress the audience this certain type of caviar is this and that one is that, eyes roll!
- The Josh Altman troll on this thread is quite depressing. It doesnt matter what he puts on, he is still the prototype douchebag.
- 212 nails it. The people saying he''s hot are truly scary, and must be incredibly ugly.
- Josh A. is hot despite the nose and balding hair. I love the confident way he struts around but I''ve always liked bold aggressive guys.
"The people saying he''s hot are truly scary, "\
These are the same people that think Andy Samberg is "Hot".
- [quote]Now he comes for dinner looking really sloppy and out of place,and he rolls his eyes if she says various things.\
Yet when she said "get an assistant," he moved quickly. Don''t second guess a rich Bubbe.
- r215, almost every straight girl I know (and a lot of gays guys) think Andy Samberg is hot. \
And Josh Altman''s teeth are better...
- I don''t find Josh Altman hot, but he is attractive in the way he keeps himself. And I agree with R217, he has good teeth.
- Josh A has a nice smile. He also smiles a lot which is nice. Straight guys should smile more often.%0D\
I''m looking forward to watching Josh F and the twins.
- I love Josh F.\
Agree Madison should have done SOMETHING to move the Russian mobster sale along. But, really, what should he have done? \
If his idiot client hadn''t been there, Madison and the other agent could have done some real horse trading.\
Also, the other agent was in no mood to work with Russian Mobster. Even though it cost him a commission, Agent was more motivated by the opportunity to stick it to a dreadful person. \
Mobster is a total idiot and doesn''t understand the psychology of negotiation.
- REply 220\
'' Mobster is a total idiot and doesn''t understand the psychology of negotiation."\
Yes, and He probably does not have a degree from Harvard either.
and water is wet.
- New episode Thursday night. Anyone watching? I''m lovin'' this season.... no more Chad. Whoo Hoo!
- I''m enjoying this season, but Josh A. irritates the living shit out of me.
- What do you suppose happend between Madison and his "masseur" after the camera left? Do you think the masseur is normally fully clothed for his services?
- I see Madison is getting the "flake edit" this season.
- Is Madison getting skinnier? He''s practically skeletal. %0D\
It was nice to see the kiss hello and goodbye between Josh and Maddy.
- Madison looks glazed and unfocused from hunger.\
You need to get that blood sugar up a bit, Maddy!
- [quote] Madison should have done SOMETHING to move the Russian mobster sale along. But, really, what should he have done?%0D\
There''s nothing he COULD do. Izmir is a prick. As Madison said, he''s a hardass, and he treated Madison like absolute shit.%0D\
When he said that he worried Madison wasn''t "aggressive" enough, he really meant that Madison is too girly. You could just see the loathing in Izmir''s eyes, that he had towards Madison.%0D\
Izmir is absolute trash, and if I were Madison, I would have walked away from that client. Especially one that tells me to "leave the room." Fuck him.%0D\
Another reason to hate nouveau riche Russians, or wherever the fuck he''s from.
- I think Mauritio looks like John Turturro and that''s not a good thing.
- I usually don''t pay attention to the real estate on this show, but the round house was super groovy. I even like the 70s appliances if they''re all fully functional.%0D\
I also drool over Madison''s Malibu place. Living in a shoe box on the Pacific sounds like heaven to me, even if only for 6 months.
- Loved when Josh A remarked that Josh Flagg was like his Jewish grandmother. Then said that he''s even wearing his Grandmothers sweater. Funny considering that sweater probably cost Josh Flagg $600.00.
- r230 I was in love with the round house too.\
I lol @ Josh Flagg getting car sick with all the drunk clients. He is such a sour little man.\
Madison is just adorable, I would love to shag him.
Madison is about as sexy as a bag of lint.
- r233 = Josh Flagg and his double chin
- Josh F is getting carb-faced, maybe because he''s making #1 and #2 do all the work, while he sits on his fat hairy ass.\
The Twins are the most contrived thing evah on any "reality" TV show.\
Is Josh A''s Mikey one of LA''s Persians? Whatever, he''s dumb as shit and hot as fuck!
- My roommate used to be fuckbuddies with Altman. Said he had a really thick dick, but she made him trim his pubes because he had a big bush and hair would get in her teeth. She said that while he was a big douche, that he is definitely playing to the cameras for this show. Apparently he has weekly viewing parties and bashes the other guys during their scenes. That''s all I''ve got.
- Looks like the fabulous tranny Candis Cayne is on the show tomorrow night. Love her!
- [quote]Mauricio is Kyle Richard''s husband on Real Housewives of BH. He works for Rick Hilton and works with a lot of celebrities.\
I work for Rick Hilton too. What a coincidence!
- Chad F looked so uncomfortable when He was draped with the gay Flag\
He also admitted to having 3 nose jobs a chin implant and his ears pinned back. My God,he must have been hideous!!!
- re 239, Josh Flagg looks like a completely different person from earlier seasons.... an example of GOOD plastic surgery.
- What is with Madison and that Russian guy who works for the Russian paper? Madison was asking his female friend who translated for him if the Russian guy was hitting on him? When Madison's friend asked the guy in Russian if he was hitting on Madison the Russian guy%E2%80%99s face turned really red. Instead of Madison dropping it at that point he kept stretching it out more and more, and the Russian guy seemed like he was trying to ignore Madison as much as he could at that point. Think he wanted to be left alone. Probably the Russian guy was complementing Madison as a gesture of being polite, end of story. Good Grief! Gosh Madison are you desperate or something?
R239, I totally noticed Josh Flagg's face when they draped the rainbow flag over him. Wow! he was really horrified when they teased him saying, Josh Flagg fag. One of two things he reveled about himself I that episode even to a greater extent. He either is completely homophobic or he is deep in the closet and afraid for anyone to think he is gay. Which one is it? BTW, that transsexual looked like a female big time!
I think Josh Altman acted like a jerk with his date, Madison's assistant. I think Josh Altman is starting to get on my nerves because I think he is starting to show his true colors being a bit of a slime ball, especially with women. Also, I think its pretty cocky of him to treat the other two realtors like they don't know what they are doing nor talking about when it comes to the LA real estate market. They both know the real estate market in LA long before Josh Altman came out to LA, which was fairly recent. Not to mention, Josh Flagg and Madison both grew up there. What an asshole.
R236, Ewwww really? He sounds like a real pig.
- Agreed, R239. I''d love to see his pre-surgery photos. %0D\
This season he looks like he''s been on a month long bender of cigarettes and booze. His skin looks awful. So sallow and ashen. How old is he?
- Josh Flagg Pre-Surgery
"Josh Flagg Pre-Surgery"\
Looks like a pre-op transexual.
- There is NOTHING appealing about Madison. Despite the fact that he is a whiney little bitch, he is not hot at all.
- r245 he looks the same in those pictures. He does have the nasally post op voice like the Kardashians though.\
Madison is not a whiney bitch. He is a decent person unlike the other pricks on this show.
- Josh Altman is such a douche (seems more Guido than Jew, but DAMN, I would bang his hole. i bet he has a hot little body.
- Post 247.\
" Madison is not a whiney bitch."\
You''re absolutely right. Madison is a whiney LITTLE bitch.
- I liked Josh Altman at the begging, but how this guy is women is repulsive. What a sleaze ball
- This is R250. Oops! I meant to say beginning.
- I don''t get the problem with Altman. He went on a date, they hit it off, they made out. It''s not like she''s some dumb girl being taken advantage of. And it seems like he''s treated her pretty well so far.
- Josh Flagg comes out in episode 7. And goes into Madison''s ass in episode 8. He was already in Andy Cohen''s Hebranus before episode 1 even aired.
The Ghost of Chad Roger''s Hair
- Does anyone think Josh Flagg will ever come out of the closet? He seems extremely reserved and private to an extent.
- Wow... Does the California Real Estate exam stipulate that you have to be a Homosexual Jew to sell in Beverly Hills?\
Or is it simply that now everybody in BH is either a Jew Queen or a criminal thug from Israel. \
- Thanks for posting @ R255, John Galliano.
- The show was taped a while ago so Candis Cayne''s restaurant/venue in West Hollywood should be open by now. Has anyone been? What''s it like?%0D\
Is Madison''s assistant Jewish? Is Josh A.%0D\
allowed to date shiksas?%0D\
So many questions...
- Looks like there''s a new episode tonight. Is this the one where Josh finally comes out?
- [quote]The show was taped a while ago so Candis Cayne''s restaurant/venue in West Hollywood should be open by now. Has anyone been? What''s it like?\
If you follow the links at this episode recap from Curbed LA, it would appear that (like much of the other fiction on this "reality" show) IT NEVER HAPPENED. The property was sold to someone else, and now it''s up for sale again, still a Mexican restaurant.
- This is by far the most scripted "reality" show on Bravo. None of the listings and clients are real. It''s pure fiction. I mean, how convenient that all of these eccentric buyers and sellers just happen to be in the market at the time the show is taping, working with these specific agents, and agreeing to be filmed for TV. Get a clue, people!
- r260 - Psst, we know.
- r260, we watch not because it''s "real", but because it''s real estate porn with a side of delusional famewhores.\
We enjoy laughing AT them.
Josh Flagg''s forthcoming autobiography, pre-order yours today!
- LOL #260!! You just figured that one out? Gold star is in the mail.
- I mean, how convenient that all of these eccentric buyers and sellers just happen to be in the market at the time the show is taping, working with these specific agents, and agreeing to be filmed for TV. Get a clue, people!
Beverly Hills, Malibu, Hollywood, and the City of Los Angles, combine is huge. It isn't unusual that there would be buyers, and sellers in the market at the same time as the show is being filmed.
Here is my beef with the show. That minimalist house that Madison sold for 825,000? Oh please! in California a track home is close to that price. In San Francisco, for $825,00 you can buy a tiny condo. Again, a house that size? in California selling for $825,00? No way! Another thing, Josh Flagg told his client who owned the Victorian style gorgeous mansion to reduce the price to 10 million? Also, that house contains a phenomenal amount of land as well? No way! Total BS. Most likely made up by Bravo. California's real estate is extremely high and mansions such as these just don't get reduced very low.
I live near Menlo Atherton, and Ultra exclusive Hillsborough California. Hillsborough is so exclusive that the average person is not allowed to drive through that town only if you live there. The police will pull you aside and tell you to leave. Also, they have no sidewalks because they don't want outsides walking around. The mansions in these two locations have no problem getting sold for astronomical price tags. For example, in Menlo Atherton, a common price for a mansion on the market is around 5-8 million dollars, and the land on some of these estates contain much less land than the mansion Josh Flagg is in the process of trying to sell. We watch that show, and laugh because again, this is California and the cost of living is very high.
- Since Josh A gets a showmance, Maddy and Josh F should get showmances, too. I want to see Maddy impress his dates by taking them to empty, fancy houses after hours. Popping bottles of champagne, getting calls from mom, cooking steaks, etc.
- They tried to set Madison up on an episode this season but he wasn''t interested, claiming a broken heart. Anyone know what his ex looks like? %0D\
And I don''t want to see Josh Flagg in a showmance. He seems like a prissy old creep.
- Chad thinks he was is woman anyway, the show is about men.
- Sorry r264, you''re wrong. I''m a Realtor in LA, and as you can see at this link, the condo Madison listed is in escrow now and it shows that the price is 899. So it makes perfect sense that the final price is 825 once the deal closes. \
People love to watch these shows and pick apart every detail. I think a lot of shows are fake, but in this case, probably not.
- post 264\
"the Victorian style gorgeous mansion"\
Home depot on steroids,built by the Keebler elves on a Meth binge.
- Is it true that Josh Flagg will be coming out?
- I''m waiting for the episode where Josh Flaggs voice finally changes. He hits some really high notes without trying. And his grandmother.. oy vey!
- [quote]That minimalist house that Madison sold for 825,000? Oh please! in California a track home is close to that price. In San Francisco, for $825,00 you can buy a tiny condo. Again, a house that size? in California selling for $825,00? No way! \
Location, location, location.\
Do you know what "transitional" means after the economy turns down?
- Is tonight the episode where Josh Flagg finally comes out? Looks like it from the promo...
- r264, I''m so happy for you living in ultra-exclusive menlo atherton. are you the upstairs maid or the downstairs maid?
- I don''t think any of these houses are ACTUALLY selling on the show. It''s made up FOR the show. The restaurant venue where the tranny was going to sing? That never happened. That place is still sitting there empty with a for sale sign on it. There is no real reality on this show - of course. Why would Madison be renting a place if he is making all the commissions that they show him making? And it looks like Josh is living with his grandma - and his book is self-published as was Madison''s book. It''s all fiction.
- Chad is annoying as all Hell. Glad he''s gone.
- So Josh sorta came out. They mentioned colton but he never said anything about them being a couple or him being gay just that it was a "good chapter" and that the name colton was mentioned.I hate drawn out things. But then again, "my boyfriend is Colton" takes less time then a 2 part episode reveal.
- Best ep this season! Maddy''s own speed dating where he''s coerced into choosing among too many eager white gay male suitors--only on Bravo! Will we ever see the tall queeny guy that Mad took a shine to? Say yes, Andy Cohen!%0D\
Josh A''s sales win is still no comparison to Chad''s neuroses. WHET Starlycakes? Will Andy give us an update during the reunion?
- Again, more fiction kids. The tall guy Madison went for it, of course, an actor. I''m sure this was all written out ahead of time. Check out the link below for into on the guy:
- Chris Salvatore... WOW! He looked like a Spartan, standing tall and confident. I got excited for Madison.%0D\
Josh Flagg mentioned his boyfriend. I am happy for him. I''ve been wondering his sexuality from the start. I was leaning toward heterosexual at the beginning of this season.
- r279 is obviously not from LA. Of course the guy Madison met is an actor. Everyone you meet out at a bar in LA is an actor/singer/performer. \
I''m sure if the show wanted to "script" that Madison was dating someone, they''d have more sense than to hire a guy who''s fairly well known in the gay world.
- We''ve had a DL post''r whois writing a coming out story/autobiography.%0D\
He''s being published. He''s disclosed this in NUMEROUS thread comments.%0D\
Me thinks it''s Josh Flagg posting here.%0D\
Josh, I''m not buying your book, toots.
- Has anyone noticed when Josh Altman walked into that bar with all those queens that not one of them looked at him? or even glanced his way? Please! Josh Altman may have a big nose, but that guy is hot! Something is wrong with that picture.
Also, have you noticed in the clip in which Madison is trying on different clothes to get ready to meet guys that his two friends were trying to hook him up with that he looked like he had a hard when he was checking himself out in front of the merrier? What was that all about? Also, I think the guy that Madison clicked with at the bar is a hottie. However, in a couple of previous episode the guy that his older female friend tried to set him up with at her dinner party, the guy who was originally from Oklahoma was like a cowboy stud! And Madison turned him down? Whaaa?! I think Madison is an idiot! My jaw dropped when I saw that guy. However, this recent guy is hot too, but I really like Oklahoma hottie much more.
When I watched the previews for next week's episode which shows Josh Flagg with that guy, I think he is just going to say, we once sexually experimented when we were younger, but we are really good friends now. Something like that. I think that was a teaser to make the viewer believe that Josh is coming out. Also, another teaser, when the editor asked Josh Flagg if he is all right with mentioning a certain chapter in the book about a very important person in your life because the hearts of the reader will flutter? I think that is another teaser. I think Josh Flagg is gay, and I if he claims other wise next week, then that will mean he will remain in the closet and keep continuing with this charade. Its just too obvious.
R274, I live about 15 minutes outside of Menlo Atherton not in it. Outside of Menlo Atherton are Working and Middle Class homes.
R269, I think that Victorian Mansion is really fantastic to an extent. However, It does look like an obvious modern version of Victorian. It doesn%E2%80%99t have that old charm to i
- No I think Josh Flagg does come out next week. I understand that you can not trust previews, but it''s about time he addressed his sexuality.
- No wonder Madison was mesmerized.
- I don''t think anyone should be surprised that the guy is an actor. Anyone who appears on this show is all about self-promotion. But I do believe the girls were trying to fix Madison up. As for why he passed on the Oklahoman, he said then he was not yet over his breakup and the chemistry was clearly not there. Madison is picky.
- Does Bubby know Josh is, well, you know?
- Wow R285, I just choked a little.
- Madison is a tanarexic prissy queen.
- I love Maddie''s fuchsia Papi underwear. Yeah, that''s class. He has a very gay body.
- " I was leaning toward heterosexual at the beginning of this season."\
This dear friends is Datalounge in a nutshell.
- Josh Altman is hot as fuck.
- Madison is the least desirable man alive. He''s completely asexual.
- Josh totally comes out in his book (I got the Kindle edition) and did so in real life while in high school. He claims he and Colton have been together since he was 22 (3 years?) and that Colton is his life partner/husband.
- Soooo, why hasn''t he been out on the show? was it that embarrassing to have bent over the casting couch for Cohen? Oh wait- asked and answered.
- Does anyone think Josh Flagg is top or bottom?
- I''d be more excited about this Josh Flagg news had he not morphed into Morey Amsterdam.
- R294 Does Josh mention anything about his sex life in his book? He implied on the show that he wrote about his first time having sex?
- Since when did being an utter douche come to be mistaken as being hot? Altman is not remotely hot, especially in LA terms.
- Josh Altman''s eye''s are about a millimeter apart. He looks like a rodent, and he acts like one too.
- In what universe would Josh A be considered NOT hot? No, he''s not model-gorgeous by any stretch, but that confidence and swagger go a long way. He''s quite sexy.
- Anymore scoop on Josh''s book regarding his homosexuality?
- You are mistaking douchiness with confidence. Altman''s an honorary guido.
- Josh F. would be totally hot, if he got back into shape. He''s let himself go.
- Sorry, but Josh A is not an attractive man in any way, shape or form. Ugly in and out.
- Please tell me that Josh F. spills some ink on Chad. Or Victoria. Or Starlycakes.
- Josh Altman is the Ari Gold of Real Estate.%0D\
And I love him!!!
- Josh A is so cute. When he crashed Maddie''s little "bachelor" party to see Heather, he looked 10x more handsome than any of those plastic overly tweaked & tanned Ken dolls.
Team Josh A
- Josh A is disgusting. As R300 said he looks like a rat or a rodent, he is fug and I''m sure his swagger is compensating for something he is lacking. As for Madison, girl is way too thin this year, he looks unhealthy but would be cute if he gained 10 lbs.
- Has anyone read Josh''s book yet? how is it?
- So Flagg is out now
- Do you think there is anything real about this show? I mean they are realtors?
- The producers need to manufacture ways for the guys to interact. The Chad v. Josh F fights from previous seasons were rewindworthy.
- This season has seemed really fake and phony. Chad''s relationship with Starla or whatever her name was, seemed forced. I wonder who''s getting Chad''s 8 inches of love these days?
- How is it possible that Josh F. has had work done on his chin? He doesn''t have one.
- R312- good question.
- Colton and Josh - now those are two unattractive guys.
- That''s was an unusually low-key TV coming out for Josh and Colton.
" That''s was an unusually low-key TV coming out for Josh and Colton."\
What were you expecting ? \
Naked Go-Go boys and a round of show tunes performed by the San Francisco Gay men''s choir??
- r318 That was a GREAT example of how to come out on TV. Low key, no drama, very much how people really talk!
- I don't think Josh Flagg is Ugly. I think he is kind of handsome in an off beat way. Now, his boyfriend is ugly. I get a bad vibe from Josh Flagg's major queen boyfriend. He seems like a bitchy obviously limp wristed queen. Also, he seems like he is the type of guy that is an opportunist because Josh is wealthy and he doesn't really love Josh just his money.
I think Josh Flagg is definitely the top, and his boyfriend or husband? is defiantly the bottom.
I have mixed feelings about Josh Altman. I think it%E2%80%99s really fantastic that he dresses well and he presents himself as successful and classy. Also, I think he is a terrific realtor, but I think is getting too cocky to the point that it%E2%80%99s turning me off big time. I just think its arrogant of him to come into regions where Josh F and Madison have been selling real estate for a while before Josh Altman came into the picture. Josh Altman and Madsion grew up there as well, and this guy comes out of no where saying he knows more than they do about that market, pricing, etc. Also, I think that Josh Altman seems like he is going to rip off that other realtor he had to work with in the Malibu location because he said the commission was a certain percentage between the two of them, and then he said, well not quite.
I think Madison really needs to get a life and get over his assistant moving on in her life. She said she doesn%E2%80%99t like the commute every day to work, and she wants a change in her life.
- Madison''s assistant seems borderline retarded. \
On her big "date" with Josh A, she just keep grinning and giggling like an idiot every time he asked her a question.\
She also seems to think she''s some great beauty, when she''s rather ferret-faced.\
I don''t get it.
- Chad is the one with helmet-hair, no?
- They''re all kind of unattractive in their own unique ways. %0D\
Josh Altman tries way too hard to cover up his bald spots with spray paint (check out the back of his head whenever he''s in the daylight).%0D\
Madison needs to gain some weight or else he''s going to cut somebody with that chin and his hairstyle is just a little too long. %0D\
Josh Flagg just looks unhealthy and much older than his years. His skin looks like he''s a pack a day smoker who starts his day off with a gin martini. %0D\
Is Josh''s book available anywhere besides his website?
- Josh F doesn''t seem too emotionally needy. I wonder what he sees in Colton. I''d like to see them interact more.%0D\
Josh A''s rival realtor guy is an awful actor. Does he work at Hilton Hyland too? They should have just hired Mauricio for the part.%0D\
- I get a bad vibe from Josh''s boyfriend too. I want to fix up Josh with Miss Andy Cohen. Cute!\
Josh Altman continued his douche parade with his trying to one-up his co-agent. Sure, their little bitch snit seemed highly staged / contrived, but even so Josh came off like a major asshole.\
I would like to kick him in his head.
- Colton is poster child of a flaming faggot, Josh looks as butch as John Wayne in comparison.
- What kind of a goddamned name is "Colton," anyway?
- [quote]I think Josh Flagg is definitely the top, and his boyfriend or husband? is defiantly the bottom.\
I simply cannot abide a defiant bottom.
- Did anyone else find it strange that Madison is supposedly an A-list broker in Malibu and he kept mentioning what a small community the Malibu brokerage world is, yet he did not know the other broker called in to co-list the $13 million property with Josh A.? According to the big developer that broker was "Mr. Malibu" and Josh A. recognized him. It seemed that Mr. Malibu and Madison had never heard of each other.
- Yes, r330, that struck me as odd too.
- Josh''s Colton is very weird looking. He looks like Kevin Bacon after a train ran over him in a small town and they could only get a urologist to do the plastic surgery.
- Josh could do a lot better than Colton, but Jewish guys typically don''t go for the hottest, most handsome guys. Jewish men are very loyal and relationship-oriented, and they pair up with individuals who want the same thing.
- R332, I thought he looked like a Frankenstein version of Matt Damon.
- That''s a perfect description for Colton, R334.\
I also don''t know what Josh Flagg sees in him. I don''t think he''s terribly attractive, but he''s certainly at least 10 times more attractive than Colton. I agree with the earlier poster that Josh doesn''t seem emotionally needy enough to put up with Colton.
- They guy appears for 20 seconds, says two sentences, and you know you hate him?
- I''m with you r336. He was on for a few minutes. I read the thread before I watched the show and was expecting some queeny hot mess, but he wasn''t anything like that all. He seemed like he was being a supportive boyfriend. And while he isn''t drop dead gorgeous, he isn''t a troll either. And how do you know he''s a bottom or emotionally needy? How do you know that Josh can do better? He was on 2 or 3 minutes tops. C''mon guys.
- These guys seem to make a lot of "sales." But nobody talks about whether these deals actually close escrow. They seem to go only as far as "I''ll send you the paperwork."
- Anyone see the finale? What will happen with Madison and Heather? Will there be a season 5? Has Altman grown on us? (I think he''s WAY more interesting than Chad)
- The big question is, are we over Chad? I know I am.
- I liked Josh A. at the beginning, but I think he is turning out to be a real super jerk! Josh F. is changing into a more likable person. My mom, and I were watching the season finally together and she said, I think Josh F. seems like he is growing up, and handling himself with much more maturity. She thought the way Josh F. handled himself being attacked by Josh A. at that producers listing was really mature. I just can''t get over Josh A. going after Josh F. for just inquiring about Madison%E2%80%99s assistant at his company''s lobby when Madison''s assistant walked in. Its natural to question what is that person doing there when her boss works for another company or a competing company.\
I think Josh A. is really getting overly inflated with his ego. I think he thinks he is Donald Trump or something. What an arrogant piece of work.
- The entire show is FAKE. All of the "real estate"is FAKE. All the fights, interaction, totally scripted.
- I still miss Chad. His brand of crazy is made for reality TV. Without him, the guys blend into the scenery and the show has to rely on outsiders (Russian thug, transsexual, psychic, etc.) to supply the energy.%0D\
- I''m not so sure all the real estate transactions are scripted, but that confrontation between the two Josh''s last night was totally fake. Josh A could barely keep a straight face. I can''t believe the season is over already. It seemed very brief compared to last season.
- I used to have a boss a lot like Josh--accomplshed but not so worldly or savvy. Also, not ugly, but not so cute. Handsome with cash. Basically, a straight girl''s dream but the epitome of "meh" for gay guys.%0D\
My former boss ended up with a "gurl" much like Colton. A Miss Thing that needs the finer things in order to survive. Apparently, they''re happy. %0D\
So, it takes all kinds?
- What happened to the twins?
- I just got a great new MILLION DOLLAR listing in a resort town in Pakistan!
Chad Rogers and his dead dog
- Josh is only "handsome" when he''s reading to the blind.
- Next season the show is moving to NYC. I hear that casting has begun. They''re looking for attractive, young, male and gay.
- The show is not moving to NY R349. They''re adding a second version which will be set in NY like they keep doing with the Housewives franchise.
- I hope they contact Fredrik Eklund.
- Wow...I can''t believe all the people on here who find Josh Flagg and Josh Altman hot. REALLY????? Josh Flagg can''t stop beeping his own horn long enough to realize he''s a NOBODY, and Altman is nothing but a hook-nosed hairy jew with yet another unjustified ego. Altman needs a swift punch to the face.\
Then there are all of you Madison haters. How the hell do you consider Madison narcissistic? REALLY? Compared to the other two? Madison is the ONLY one i can stomach on this show...he doesn''t strike me as being full of himself at all and is actually likable. He''s by far the only guy I''d ever even consider listing my home with. The other two jewbags can go fuck themselves something royal. \
Oh and PS. How is Flagg too good for Colton? I thought the opposite! Colton is out of Flagg''s league. Josh Flagg is boooooooring. Would you want to spend three years with that guy? Let alone three minutes? Hell naw. Hairy little pipsqueak''s a joke!
- [quote]Altman is nothing but a hook-nosed hairy jew with yet another unjustified ego.\
Wow...the thought of a gay man being this bigoted makes me ill.
- I love Altman. He is adorable. Chad is just too strange for words. Either come out or move along toots.
- can someone start a thread where people post home for sale/rental listings in less-expensive areas that make us all jealous of what we could be living in for those of us who pay high apartment rental prices
- For r355
- I'm thinking more about CL rentals like this one.
I pay 1400 for a studio apartment :(
- Holy crap, R357!! $1,600 a month for that?!?!?
I need to move. Sigh.......
- Wow! You mean you can pay less and live in a lot of space in the middle of nowhere? Who knew?
- Any updates on Chad and/or Starlycakes? PLEASE tell me this show will return.
- Could someone please start a "Million Dollar Listing - New York" thread?
One of the agents really is Fredrik Eklund (gay porn star Tag Eriksson) and the show looks to be both hot and filled with drama.
- Why are they all guys?
- Why did he have that terrible rat-dog?
- How often does Fredrik have to fuck a client to make a sale?
- The Show Just makes me Laugh even My Mother Think's Chad is gay and if his Blonde GirlFriend cannot see this make him take an Accurate Lie Detector test I'm come on on fights over the little dog has to bring his own Toliet paper to The Jobs Chad Yea wan't a Portible Shower Doche for that tight ass to Boy lol
and whats with that Beatles Hair Cut Boy lol Jesus Guy GROW up your Not a Little BOY ! any More Ok .
your gonna Find Out some Of His Male Gay And Biseual Clents are gonna finnaly expose him for Being a Closet GAY MAN Not Fem Boy a Gay man so give it up who the Frack to you think your Kidding and who the frack are you soiled Boy's trying to Immpress your self in the Mirror every day loland to His Girl friend your just his Show Trophy tahats all you are to he doesn'r love you he think's cause he's got Money it's gonna buy your love sorry and That Shrink of his you should tell this boy the truth about being gay and stop Hiding in the General Public He's a MOMMA"S BOY an always will be.
- I haven't watched this show in like 3 years - is Madison still on? And does he still have that 90's Baywatch haircut and skinny horseface?
- Josh Altman is just another self absorbed LA Jew greedy realtor with chicklets for teeth and a chubby ass. They never seem to run out of these types.
- Josh Altman looks like Alice the goon...if you don't know who that is I suggest you do a Google then prepare to laugh your butt off...
- Didn't anyone recognize Russell Todd on this week's episode?! Did I forget that he was out?
- I thought that was him, but man , has time sped by. I remember Allan Carr coming on Merv Griffin to promote that POS "Where The Boys Are" remake years ago, and 'introducing' Todd, when he was the hot new stud in town . Now he looks like my grandfather (I'm in my early 40's). Silver haired, balding, yet looking at a $2,000,000 condo . I assume, as almost all reality shows are, it was all set up - Russell probably was acting like an extra for the show .Does he still act ?
- Just saw a pic of Russell, back in the day - God he was beautiful. Gorgeous blue eyes, and hairy as a chimp !
- Although he certainly looks older, Russell Todd, at 54, is still quite handsome.
- That new Josh should shove his phone up his 2nd string football kicking ass. Really, he carries it like his married to it. Stupid, it looks stupid. But, makes him more like moron
- Josh and the other Jew Slut Real Estate agents in LA
- This show is an eye opener ! Someone didn't learn from the Germans !
- not sure if "altman" is jewish but josh is (G) - i think he's cool....luv 'em all, even chaddie-cakes
- LOL @ Alice the goon!!!! R369
- Anyone else excited for the new season starting in August?
- New promo for season 6..
- Super gay
- the cast or the show? lost me..