- Drake and Josh. Freeze the frames where Drake accidentally shows his ass crack.
- I kept a Geraldo segment that featured male strippers in my room when I was a teenager. The actual dancing part was about 2 minutes so I had to be quick about it.
- My ex used to like me to blow him while he watched wrestling. He watched it naked most of the time whether he was getting blown or not.
- Roseanne. I like my guys big and like the kind of man the Dan Conner character, as played by John Goodman was, well, originally was. I didn''t like Dan or any of the characters after the first 3 or so years of the show.
- The incredible hulk.
- Okay, Scarlett has helped Melanie deliver her baby. I have a new respect for her. She gets shit done. Love Prissy. I''m also fascinated that the slaves had a class system. Prissy looked down on Belle Whatling.
- Get back on the GWTW thread - you senile old cunt.
- The Joy Behar Show
- Who''s the Boss?
Tony Danza''s hairy butt
- So what who cares?
- Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea...Captain Crane, Kowalski, mmmmm.
- Mr. Ed
- one tree hill
- Baywatch - for Johna Allen Nelson, Billy Warlock, David Chokachi, and Michael Bergin
- I''ve never sunk to your level of desperation, OP.
- The murder scene in ''Bully''.
- Sorry, wrong thread.
- CSI Miami
- "Sarah Palin''s "Alaska."
- 1960''s Batman reruns. Robin sets me off.
- Occasionally, I used to jerk off to Peter Jennings when he anchored ABC Nightly News.
- Along the lines of wrestling, I love rubbing my junk while watching MMA matches. \
Also, when they have college wrestling on public television.
- Wild Wild West.
- White Collar for the Matt Bomer shirtless scenes%0D\
I also jerked off to Thomas Roberts when he was on CNN
- This thread really bums me out.
- The Man From UNCLE
- Ive jerked off to TJ Holmes on CNN some Sunday mornings. Now he will be on five days a week :)
- My ex said he did to Solo-Flex commercials when he was younger.
- [quote]The murder scene in ''Bully''. \
What the hell thread did you think you were posting in r17/18?
- PEDO ALERT @ R1!
- Anyone here a fan of Chris Jericho or Christian Cage?
WWE and TNA fan
- r. 22 is David Tyler Muir!
- Ben Murphy from ''Alias/Smith & Jones''.
- Bridal Plastly is f''in hysterical
- PJ Katie''s Farm
- I''ve popped boners to shows like Jersey Shore and Gossip Girl but I''ve never actually jerked off to a show before. Usually the object of desire is not on the screen long enough to carry me through to completion.\
If you really wanted to jerk off to these guys wouldn''t it be better just to bring up some image of them on the internet and have at it?
- Ben Murphy in "The Dirty Dozen." (TV Series)
- I was too young to jerk off, but I think I got my first boner watching The Dukes of Hazzard.
- Frederika Whitfield on CNN. She''s so good looking that she looks like a man! she looks like a pretty dude with a wig......
- The episode of "Buffy" where Oz (Seth Green) is mostly naked. I think it was his last episode around the 4th season, where he decides it isn''t safe for him to be around Willow and so he leaves town. Anyway, I''ve always had a thing for that hot little ginger so I paused the DVD and beat off.\
Also, while traveling for work, I beat off to UFC fighting in my hotel room because there was no porn available. And because those guys are fucking hot, and have no idea that what they''re doing is homoerotic.
- The L word-Paige and Shane''s sex scene set to Broadcast''s "Before we begin"
- The New Zoo Revue.
- The Green Hornet%0D\
- Our local station used to air Sunday afternoon marathons of "Combat". \
Every opening scene featured the men draped over one another half-clothed - smoking a cigarette with tired eyes.\
I simply waited and then spilled my brother''s expensive airplane glue so he''d kick my ass out of the room.
airplane glue has always smelled of oranges to me
- Bo and Luke Duke anyone?
- R45, Marry me!
- R27 = Sally Draper
- Me, too, R45!
Miss Emmy Lou
- I jerked off (really fast) to Mark Wahlberg when I first saw his Marky Mark "Good Vibrations" video. Fucking hot!\
Same thing with Anderson Cooper when I first saw him on World News Tonight.\
Good thing I have a fast hand and an even faster dick!
- World''s Strongest Man Competition. I like ''em big and dumb, and these guys fit the bill.
- "The Barefoot Contessa." Especially ones where she uses lots of butter and giggles frequently.
- "Lost in Space," when Major Don West was around.
- Jon Hamm''s sex scenes on MAD MEN - esp. when he''s shirtless.\
I also loved when he finger-fucked that comic''s wife - HOT!
- Major Healy on "I Dream of Jeannie"
- Another (hard) one for Major West on Lost in Space. My feelings about him were what convinced me I was gay.
- Not a show, but the Drew Brees Nyquil commercial just made me have to rub one out.%0D\
The sight of that beautiful, curvy ass when he''s sleeping on his side, then when he flops over on his back with his big, studly, thick arms over his head...MMMMMMMM!!!
not even the Drew Brees Ass Troll
- R12, I was a big "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" fan as a gayling. I was too young to jerk off, but both Captain Crane and Admiral Nelson made me feel funny "down there," and I had proto-erotic dreams about them.
- Details, R45. Freddie?
- Agree with Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea, Wild Wild West, Lost in Space. How about Land of the Giants. More recently would be Stargate SG1 and NCIS. Love the chemistry between the male characters on those shows, Jack and Daniel and Tony and Jethro.
- The opening credits of Trapper John, MD!
- R64--he opens that shower door and I drop to my knees and open wide.
- I''m with you OP on Lockup. I''ve gotten off to watching those thugs half naked many times.
- I can''t remember the name of the guy or his show, but I used to get off on a workout show featuring a black bodybuilder/fitness guru in the early ''90s. He would motivate his trainee with, "Oh, yeah! Ooooh...get it! Uh-huh, yeah!" He could have been a supreme porn thespian if he wanted.\
Does anyone remember the guy?
- Surfside 6\
- Adventures in Paradise
- I just finished JO-ing to this really hot guy on House Hunters on HGTV. His name is Josh and he and his wife are looking for their first house. He is really hot...super handsome and very muscular. He really fills out those polo shirts he''s wearing.
- Fuck off, Palin supporter at R70.\
I usually don''t exploit the trolldar feature but it''s fun in this instance. Self loathing freeper gay. What''s more disgusting than that?
Thank you trolldar!
- NCIS LA. I''ve never actually done it whilst watching but I have conjured up images of Chris O''Donnell once I''m under the duvet.
- Olympic bobsled.
- The STM Club. It was just a little local show from Northern NY state (Syracuse I think) that was on after school when I was just learning about the joys of masturbation. The host who introduced the Scooby-Doo cartoons really did it for twelve year old me.
- Three''s Company whenever John Ritter showed his barefeet. The Camping episode was my favorite j/o show. %0D\
Magnum P.I. - again, Tom Selleck''s feet.
- Also The Hardy Boys. I was way too young to masturbate, but I always used to lay on my stomach to watch that show so that I could grind my boner into the carpet.
- "popped boners"\
Sometimes the vulgarity is too much.
- Mine is a recording of "Fresno," the Carol Burnett miniseries parody of "Dynasty" and their ilk. Gregory Harrison played "Torch" and was shirtless in every single scene.\
I wore out that poor VCR tape watching Gregory Harrison, to whom I owe a great deal of thanks for getting me through some lean years.\
Kids today with their Internet will never understand what their forefathers endured.
- [quote]Kids today with their Internet will never understand what their forefathers endured.\
So true. The men''s underwear section of the Sears catalog was our Rate My Dick.com.\
We had imaginations then!
- Does anyone else remember the Saturday morning show "California Dreams"? As a teen, I used it as fantasy fuel on several occasions.
- Recently, the murder blow job scene is just wrong but gets me hot everytime as well as the sex scene in the hospital with Bruno Campos and the army guy.\
As a kid, it was Robert Urich in SWAT and then Soap and then Vegas.\
That man got me going for years.
- I was 13 when SeaQuest first aired, so there was a lot of jerking off to Jonathan Brandis.
- The fist episode of SOAP with Jessica and the tennis instuctor. There''s a part where he puts on his tennis shorts and zips up.
- Caribe Force with Perry King. Wrestling when Ravishing Rick Rude was around. This was all a long time ago.
- "Bones", anytime David Boreanaz is shirtless in it. I can''t even begin to count how many times I''ve jerked off to him. %0D\
I remember "California Dreams". Michael Cade was in it. I used to tape it for any shirtless scenes he''d have. Also used to do the same thing for "Saved By The Bell" when Mario Lopez was shirtless in it. Yum, yum, yum! %0D\
There was also a show on Saturday mornings, 1993-1994 I think, called "Running The Halls". There was a blonde guy named Richard Hayes on there, (I think his character''s name was Andy) who was drop dead gorgeous to me and I would tape the show in hopes of seeing him shirtless. He even had a guest appearance on "California Dreams" one time where he was sitting at a classroom desk shirtless. That got alot of JO attention from me, to say the least.
- Another vote for John Ritter in "Three''s Company" with his corduroy bulge proudly displayed and Gary Sandy in WKRP... what was he packing down there? Dear Lord, my adolescent self could hardly breath!!!
- R81 I know what you mean, I had the hots for him, too. That scene on "Soap" where his character was killed off while taking a shower got me off quite alot.
- I agree with Drew Brees commercial for NyQuil! When he flops over on his back and throws his huge arms back over his head, it''s like he is saying "have your way with me!" HAWT!!
Anon E. Moose
- [quote] The New Zoo Revue.%0D\
Miss Emmy and Henrietta Hippo
- Gilad''s Bodies in Motion%0D\
- Slim Goodbody
- there was a show that lasted about a season in about 1980. There was a totally hot muscle guy on it - a Lou Ferrigno-type. It was set in a beachfront restaurant in Santa Monica, or Venice Beach or something like that. Used to jerk off to the muscle guy. Anyone else remember this show? I tried to find the title from Wikipedia, but couldn''t find anything.
- The scene where Ricky enters Jordan%E2%80%99s car in My so-called life gave life to many sexual fantasies for me when I was young.%0D\
Recently, I found myself staring at Benry in Survivor. Every time he was on screen, my mind went to the gutter.%0D
- I''m really embarrassed to admit that I have jerked off to that Eric guy on the Rooms To Go ads. I mean, he''s cute but he''s hardly hot enough to jerk off to.
- Starsky and Hutch...was hot for Paul''s hairy chest%0D\
- r78, I remember that fondly - and wore my tape out pausing the scene where Greg Harrison''s bare soles were right up the screen.
- Gilligan''s Island.\
I was twelve, goddamnit
- Don''t forget the Greg Harrison TV movie where he plays a male stripper.%0D\
He had an amazing hairy chest!
- LOL r97! I had the hots for the Professor, he had the sexiest arms.
- Anyone ever see Young Lady Chatterly II, the soft porn flick starring Harlee McBride (Mrs. Richard Belzer)? There''s an actor named Brett Baxter Clark, a really gorgeous hunky guy who plays the gardener who sleeps with all the female characters. they literally beg him to fuck them. He is shirtless the entire movie. I remember watching that as a teen on Showtime in the 80s. It was one of the first movies I taped after we got our VCR and I would play his sex scenes over and over and over and jerk off. Even now I get hard thinking about him. Here''s a pic. So beautiful.
- Very hot, love the treasure trail.
- Brett Baxter Clark fueled so many of my teenage fantasies. He did a few skin flicks for Cinemax and played the hot stripper in the Tom Hanks movie Bachelor Party. I only watched for him.
- I also used to JO alot to Dean Cain when he was shirtless on "Lois & Clark" in the 90''s.
- Embarrassed to admit I used to jo to Alan Autry from In the Heat of the Night. Big, beefy body and an ass that wouldn''t quit. They featured him shirtless a lot. Unfortunately, I think he''s a repug and heavily into repug politics.
- I think Baxter was in a line of softcore Cinemax spy movies Apollo Trigger? something like that. HOT.
- Andy Sidaris movies, you''re thinking Picasso Trigger (Malibu Express, etc.)
- Another vote for Dean Cain...
- Young and the Restless, Josh Morrow
- Barefoot Contessa. Every time Ina Garten shoves some greasy spoonful down her gullet, I have to diddle my skittle.
- Morrow did some crappy Lifetime movie a few years back where his character was fucking his step-mother. The character didn''t own a shirt. Those scenes gave me a ton of pleasure.
- [quote]If you really wanted to jerk off to these guys wouldn''t it be better just to bring up some image of them on the internet and have at it?\
Back in the old days were didn''t have DVRs (or even VCRs) and certainly no internet, so if we wanted a glimpse of Robert Urich''s bare chest we just had to edge through SWAT and hope for the best.
- Thanks for that Fortune City photo, really turned me on.
- To think, we can summon a shirtless Robert Urich whenever we want him. Miracle of miracles.
- Even a flash of thigh.
- Robert Conrad in the Wild, Wild West... those skin-tight pants and bolero jackets. WHEW!!%0D\
I had to watch the show lying on the floor pressing my boner against the carpet.
- Brian Williams, NBC Nightly News
- Nate Burkus Show, and "While You Were Out" whenever Jason the carpenter was on.
- BATMAN, especially the scenes where and Robin were tied up by the Villain of the Week. That''s odd, too, because I''m so NOT into bondage. For some reason, however, that got my 5 year old little cock rock hard -- and yes, also laying on the floor pressing it into the carpet.%0D\
STARSKY AND HUTCH opening credits -- Paul Michael Glazer in the white disco suit/black shirt unbuttoned to his navel.%0D\
JONNY QUEST. Race Bannon. OMFG, best thing about Saturday morning cartoons. Also LAND OF THE LOST and Wesley Eure''s unbuttoned shirt. To catch a glimpse of nipple was nigh on to Nirvana.
- The lost Lauren Bacall High Point ad
- In the old days--- John Wesley Shipp and Christopher Reeve in speedo and shirtless scenes in whatever NY soap they were on.%0D\
Perry King and Joe Penny running down the street in their underwear in that series. Sorry, forgot the name of the show.
The Bay City Rollers%0D\
- I can''t believe no one mentioned the nearly nude Ron Ely in Tarzan. Those nipples just begged to be sucked!!!
- Another vote for Dirty Jobs
- Another vote for Combat.
- I think I recall to having jerked off to Scott Baio from Charles in Charge. :/...
- Ted Danson in some eps of CHEERS%0D\
Tim Matheson but I don''t remember the tv show
- R110 the name of the movie was MY STEPSON, MY LOVER.\
I jo''d to it too.
- I also jerk off alot to Chris Jericho and Randy Orton shirtless on the wrestling shows.
- [quote] can''t believe no one mentioned the nearly nude Ron Ely in Tarzan. Those nipples just begged to be sucked%0D\
There was a TV Guide cover with a shirtless pic of Ely as Tarzan. Saved that for a few years for some pleasurable times. Never watched the series but always enjoyed that color picture on TV Guide.
- That TV Guide cover of Ely as Tarzan. Was it really back that far in 1966??!%0D\
I remember there was a photo in the article of Ely and the kid who played his kid.... the kid was playing with Ron''s bare foot!
- Flipper whenever the father, played by Brian Kelly, took off his shirt
- Oh my freakin'' God! Joe Penny! I had forgotten about him. Also there was a subplot during Dynasty where Alexis was having an affair with John Saxon and he came out of the bathroom in just a towel. I totally slapped my mammy over that one.
- TV Guide pic of Ron Ely%0D\
Let''s try this link. It''s the picture without the TV Guide logo.
- Robert Conrad on the The Wild Wild West.\
Mike Henry in Tarzan\
Jon Eric Hexum in Cover Up
- The Sitation Room with Wolf Blitzer
- There was an animated version of Tarzan that used to get me hard. He had a big bubble butt.
- Denny Terrio and Adrien Zmed, Dance Fever
- Most of these are not all that embarrassing unless you''re all old ladies who are into needlepoint.
- r137 is Merv Griffin, back from the dead
- Was everyone who''s posted memories of Ely and Henry as Tarzan, Flipper''s dad, Wild Wild West born around the time of Sputnik? Just wondering...
- Ninja Warrior on G4
Lost in Space%0D\
Would pound it furiously when I was in grammar school thinking about Luke Halperin, Billy Mumy, and James Darren. Got to high school, and thought "I''ve outgrown jacking it to a tv series." I had moved on.%0D\
CHiPS. Erik Estrada. Oh. My. God. There is an episode of him where he spends a lot of time on a beach doing an investigation. Tight speedo and thighs to die for. On the night the program was on, I would actually avoid making any plans--took no calls, and would watch the program in my studio with the lights on, rubbing away.
- r120, totally agree with you about Shipp - especially when he showed off his barefeet - but when was Christopher Reeve parading around on a soap in a speedo? %0D\
And the series was RIPTIDE.%0D\
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers\
Jason David Frank, the Green Ranger gave me instant wood with his ponytail and juicy lips.
- When I was a kid I''d watch reruns of Western shows after the cartoons were done on Saturday - and "Laredo," Sugar Foot," and ""Fury" introduced me to the delights of the adult male physique. Of course even "Spin and Marty" was great, but at 11 I knew the difference between a twink and a daddy!
- Bishop Sheen! Such big hands and a Dracula cape with silk as well as velvet!
- [quote]"popped boners"\
Sometimes the vulgarity is too much.\
How now, Frausow?
- Leave it to Beaver - Wally''s teen years. Ozzie and Harriet for Ricky. Batman - God would I get hard and horny watching Robin. Always found him much hotter as Robin than as Dick Grayson - not sure why.
- [quote]Always found him much hotter as Robin than as Dick Grayson - not sure why.\
- The bit in Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones when Padme (Natalie Portman) says, "His name was Palo. We were both in the Legislative Youth Program. He was a few years older than I. Very cute. Dark, curly hair. Dreamy eyes." \
It was vicarious.
- R85, Richard Hayes, aka Richard Hillman, died in 2009.
- [quote] totally agree with you about Shipp - especially when he showed off his barefeet - but when was Christopher Reeve parading around on a soap in a speedo? %0D\
Re Christopher Reeves--It was a long time ago. Before he did that play with Hepburn, A MATTER OF GRAVITY. Before 5th OF JULY and way before he hit it big as Superman. I believe Morgan Fairchild was on the same soap. It was one of the NY ones.%0D\
Sorry, don''t remember what it was.
- R 143, R152 here again. Reeve was on Love of Life. CBS soap.
- I never liked Ken Berry and rarely watched Maybury RFD or, whatever it was called. However one time it was on and there was one episode where Berry was walking around in a skimpy bathing suit.. and it well... it did something to me.%0D\
Someone mentioned James Darren.. not a TV show but in the movie DIAMOND HEAD he was shirtless in a Hawaiian dance scene with Yvette Mimieux and he was hot....
- [quote]Was everyone who''s posted memories of Ely and Henry as Tarzan, Flipper''s dad, Wild Wild West born around the time of Sputnik? Just wondering...%0D\
Yes, you young whipper snapper!%0D\
Now kindly fuck off!
- On the advice of the Ben Browder''s Ass troll we used to see around here, I watched and sauced to an episode of Farscape or seven.
- R59, regarding Drew Brees you wrote, "The sight of that beautiful, curvy ass". Is it of the womanly variety often discussed on DL? There''s a Facebook group about his butt looking like a woman''s (see link) as well as urbandictionary.com definition that mentions that.
- R151 Wow, I had no idea. And no site seems to have any information about how he died, either.
- Anyone remember Saturday morning early 70s import Barrier Reef? Lots of tow-headed bronzed and shirtless Aussies on that one!!!
- Queer as folk
- Trey Ames from Dolphin Cove from the late 80''s
- The original Battlestar Galactica had me going back and forth between Starbuck, Apollo and Athena.
- Queer As Folk. The episode where Robert Gant''s character bangs the crap out of Hal Spark''s character in the kitchen. HOT!
- More please.
- James McArthur in the movie Spencer''s Mountain when it was first broadcast on TV.
- Not a video, but videos by Prince, the singer. Hangs head in shame.
- Saved By the Bell... the episode where Zack appears in tights.
- A Summer Place: Troy Donahue "being bad with a girl" in that ocean cave with Sandra Dee.
Old movie buff
- Design On A Dime on HGTV when Dave Sheinkopf is on. He''s tiny but cute and has the most beautiful feet - he often wears flip-flops.
- He Man and The Masters of the Universe. \
I got my first stiffies from cartoons.
- The Dick Van Dyke Show whenever Rob was barefoot.
- SVU, Bones , The Mentalist%0D\
due to the hotness%0D\
of Chris Meloni, David Boreanaz and Simon Baker
- [quote]The Dick Van Dyke Show whenever Rob was barefoot%0D\
I remember a few of those too.
- Hee Haw
- Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?
- I''ve jacked off when I''ve seen Joe Biden on talk shows. Press the mute button and go to town.
- Glad they were posted already, but to add to the chorus:\
Ron Ely in Tarzan. A thousand thank yous to that costume designer.\
Wrestling: especially tag teaming!\
Flipper: you''d have to wait for the right episode, but the Dad had a beautiful hairy chest and the older brother was a hot California twink.
- Info for all you Broadway fans: Flipper''s dad is (was?) Brian D''arcy James'' uncle! He keeps a big photo of him in his various dressing rooms.
- Ladies'' mud wrestling.
- The Thorn Birds.
- Mayberry RFD.
- Another vote for "California Dreams". I had the hots for Michael Cade and if I remember correctly, Jimmy Kimmel reunited the show a short time ago and had Cade remove his shirt to show off his torso and he was still hot.
- OP, I got to meet Cena once through work. It was a brief interaction, but I''ll never forget shaking hands with him.%0D\
Mine''s kind of small and his...was...HUGE.%0D\
Strong, smooth, and,just as Eunce Burns liked ''em, firm and masculine.%0D\
Oh, yeah, he was pretty cool, too.
- Wizards of Waverly Place and Big Time Rush. %0D\
CUTE guys on both but still waiting for gratuitous shirtlessness.
- 21 Jump Street and its spinoff for Richard Grieco.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy\
Nerds are hot
- Yet another member of "let''s circlejerk for Mark Goddard", who played Maj. West in Lost in Space. %0D\
Lee Majors as Steve Austin in The Six Million Dollar Man.
- Any handsome home shopping host in socked feet.
The Ghost of Kerry McNally''s troll past
- Chico and the Man. Freddie wore his pants WELL.
- The Galloping Gourmet
- Bea Arthur in Golden Girls as well as Maude! What was he packing in those pantsuits! WOW! Hung like a dinosaur!
- Dano on the original Hawaii 5-0.\
Yummy James MacArthur.
Helen Hayes (and I couldn''t be prouder)
- In the late 80''s, I was obsessed with David Oliver in the short-lived TV series A YEAR IN THE LIFE. He was gorgeous to me. He played DL favorite SJP''s husband, Sam. Even at my young age, I new he was a big ole queen (his voice gave it away), but there is this one episode where he''s taking a shower and then walking around in a towel that made me swoon like nothing else. He had a fuzzy chest.\
Sadly, he died of AIDS. Sigh.
Sarah Jessica''s old nose in the main credits
- A Year in the Life was the greatest show ever!!! But I watched for Morgan Stevens as much as David Oliver.
- R162 here adding another vote for A Year in the Life as a great show. I was the same age as Trey Ames and dreamed he was my boyfriend. Thought Oliver and Stevens were handsome, but they seemed so old then (I''m so old now). %0D\
A Year in the Life and Fresno, mentioned above, both need a good DVD release.%0D\
- I''ll sometimes jerk it to baseball. Baseball players make me hot.
- Charles in Charge
- Seth Meyers doing Weekend Update on SNL
- Threes Company episodes where John Ritter showed his barefeet. Especially the Camping episode where his soles are to the screen. %0D\
Magnum PI episodes where Tom Selleck showed his barefeet/soles.
A Closet Foot Freak
- Betty White in "Life with Elizabeth."\
- Meet the Press
- When I was very young, a budding closeted homosexual in my very, very early teen years (12-13), I used to jack off to the opening credit sequence of Trapper John M.D. ... there was a 2 second glimpse of Gregory Harrison coming out of the shower, that came damn near to showing pubes.%0D\
Around the same time, there was a TV show called "The White Shadow", which had weekly scenes that occured in the gym showers... the football team jocks all showering together and talking and stuff. I totally jacked off to that too (especially the player named "Salami").%0D\
- Starsky & Hutch and Baretta. I had a thing for brunettes in tight blue jeans.
- The Dukes of Hazzard. Tom Wopat was hot, but John Schneider''s third leg made many guest appearances.
- Ben Broder%0D\
Ron Ely (and other Tarzans!)%0D\
- Randy Orton
- The first season of ''McHale''s Navy'': they made Virgil (Edson Stroll) go shirtless at least once every episode, sometimes Christie (Gary Vinson) too.\
I read years ago on a TV chat board that Gary Vinson committed suicide after being charged for sex offences against a minor (a boy) but I''ve never been able to find any other reference to that anywhere. Wikipedia etc. just say he suicided because "he was distraught over pending criminal charges".
- Willie Ames as a teenager. Scott Baio as a teenager. One episode of Who''s the Boss had Tony Danza folding his grey boxer briefs - HOT! The thought of his hairy ass in those made me cum without touching myself.
- UFC ... Ultimate Fighting.%0D\
It''s like gay porn for straight guys. Or closet cases. %0D\
- r205, was Salami played by Timmy van Patten, because he played alot of roles in my fantasies when I was a kid.
- Yup, R213!%0D\
- "The News Hour with Jim Lehrer."
- "Drake & Josh"
Mr. Parker Nichols
- Income Property with Scott McGillivray whenever he wears one of his sleevelesss shirts.
- "Everyday Italian" w/ Giada de Laurentis
- Virgil on "McHale''s Navy" was hot. I didn''t see that in first run but taped some episodes years later when it was in reruns.
- Stargate..still jerk off to Michael Shanks and Richard Dean Anderson.
- Another vote for Robert Urich getting killed in SOAP. Felt so awful jerking to that, but I guess it was precursor for the guy getting his neck snapped while blowing Christopher Meloni on OZ.
- Battle of the Network Stars. I remember one year in the mid-80s when they were interviewing Lorenzo Lamas poolside, he was wearing his little speedo and it was so low across his abdomen you could spy the top of his pubes. \
I also remember rubbing one out to Mark Harmon''s opening monologue on SNL that he did in a towel, and his Chippendales skit where he was in a little bikini. \
Oh, and Greg Nelson from All My Children wearing a speedo.
- Arrested Development
- Judge Judy - Byrd, the bailliff
- I always like to jerk off to Richard Dean Anderson as Col. Jack O''Neill on Stargate. He is always a screaming bottom. In fact, I always like to see strong masculine characters bottoming.
- Father Knows Best. I had a crush on Bud.\
- You Can''t Do That On Television. Long before I had any idea what WAM was. I was convinced I was the only one. Turns out I wasn''t by a long shot.
- I always thought the kid in those AT+T Rollover minutes was hot, now the pocket gay is the lead and HOT shirtless with the slightly pervy Edward Burns in his latest flop NICE GUY JOHNNY.\
Not that I ever jerked off thinking about him rolling over his minutes on my face.
- I like that guy too, R228. I guess I''m attracted to nerdy types.
- Wild Wild West. Conrad''s round, beautiful edible butt - pure masturbation material
- Why embarrassed, R230?\
TWWW awoke man-lust in about 1,000,000 homos - myself included - not to mention nutruting a taste for bondage (thank you Michael Garrison).\
Now, if you''d jerked off to MY MOTHER, THE CAR or THIS OLD HOUSE, then you might have reason to blush.\
But RC was one ripped, cocky, testosterone-filled little piece of bondage meat.
- [quote] Now, if you''d jerked off to MY MOTHER, THE CAR or THIS OLD HOUSE, then you might have reason to blush.\
I''ve thought of jerking off to Steve Thomas.
- Good point, R232. I am so old, that I cannot separate TOH from Bob Vila. And now, I bet we will hear from people who wanted to jerk off to Norm.
- [quote]And now, I bet we will hear from people who wanted to jerk off to Norm.\
well...he was quite cute when the show first started.
hanging my head in shame
- The chubby landscaper guy on This Old House has a HUGE package.
- Full House\
The Charlie Rose Show\
- Back in the 70''s, I used to stay up to watch Tom Snyder on the Tomorrow Show. He would unzip his ankle boots and do the interviews in his black socked feet and those socked feet drove me crazy.
- I saw Norm February 2nd at the LAX Virgin America terminal.\
It did not cause me to bone up, but it did send me back in time.\
Is Norm Abrams my madeleine?
- Ed Burns should not appear shirtless.
- R228 and R229, this is for you.\
- Oh, yeah, R240.\
He should have lost the briefs.
- It''s not a tv show, but I did hump my teddy to the music video Gay Bar
- Hard to believe, but when I was young and just about anything turned me on - how I miss those days, now I''m a jaded frigid old thing - there was something about Buck Owens and Roy Clark in Hee Haw that made my sexual imagination go viral.
- was it the Moneychangers where one of those Bottoms boys gets raped in the showers in prison?
- Wesley Eure in Land of the Lost.
- Oh my gosh, what a wonderful crop of posts. It''s a turn-on just to imagine all of our peverted behavior going on simultaneously during so many shows. I wanted to comment on about 50 posts, but%0D\
#245 "was it the Moneychangers where one of those Bottoms boys gets raped in the showers in prison?"%0D\
Wow. I thought it was only me. That scene and any reference to it has disappeared from the universe. I''m SURE it was Joseph.%0D\
#82 "I was 13 when SeaQuest first aired, so there was a lot of jerking off to Jonathan Brandis."%0D\
Yeah, I know. Then he had to go and ruin it.
- Anyone remember the show "Man From Atlantis"? Patrick Duffy + tight Speedo = sure-fire j/o material
- Jim Rockford. Wojo on "Barney Miller", too. Even as a tyke, I liked my men beefy.
- Patrick Duffy was also sometimes seen poolside in swimming trunks at Southfork on "Dallas". Not to mention the famous shower scene.
- r205, we could have been jerk-off buddies....I loved both of those references. I used to imagine how a hot, white blonde guy got a name like salami with all those big black basketball players in the locker room. He must have been really impressive
- R198, me too! But baseball players in the 90s and around 2000-2001 had the tightest uniforms. Fueled many a fantasy! And football players...Jeez Louise!!
- I keep thinking that many of the posters miss the point of the thread. (It''s probably me.)\
Jerking off to an advertisement for Lucky Charms might be embarrassing. Jerking off to Dr. Frank Field (NYC reference) might be embarrassing. Jerking off to episodes of AFTER MASH... \
Jerking off to hot athletes would be, well, kinda predictable. Maybe even laudable.
Tony Horton from P90X.\
Married With Children - Al Bundy.
- Yo Gabba Gabba.
- Silence of the Lambs.
Buffalo "I''d Fuck Me" Bill
- That little guy in SWAT turned me on like nobody''s business.
- kind of embarrassed.\
how about completely appalled with myself.\
Let''s just say I had a bizarre (to say the least) childhood fantasy. It involved Buck Owens, Roy Clark and flatulence.\
And to any friends to whom I confessed this over margaritas at Rosa Mexicano who may be on DL, please don''t reveal my identity.
- OMG, Annette?\
Is that you?
- The View
- Mr. Magoo\
- Robin Byrd
- [quote]Drake and Josh. Freeze the frames where Drake accidentally shows his ass crack.%0D\
He''s also shirtless in one episode. Yum!%0D\
- Denny Miller as surfer/moron Duke on Gilligan''s Island.%0D\
Peter Lupus on Mission Impossible.%0D\
Guy Williams on Lost In Space.%0D\
William Smith on Laredo.%0D\
Doug McClure on The Virginian.%0D\
Edson Stroll as Virgil on McHale''s Navy.%0D\
Jethro Bodine (hung like a horse)%0D\
Roger Torrey on the Iron Horse.%0D\
Brian Kelly as the father with the hairy chest on Flipper.%0D\
Ralph the lesbian carpenter on Green Acres.%0D\
Michael Landon in the ''70s (Bonanza/Little House). He was too puny in the early Bonanza shows.%0D\
Daniel Greene on Falcon Crest. %0D\
Dex Dexter on Dynasty.%0D
- When I was an adolescent, I would jerk off to Kirk Cameron and Alan Thicke from Growing Pains in a dad/son incest fantasy. Even today, I''m still kind of weirded out that I thought about that.
- I still jerk off to Richard Dean Anderson and Michael Shanks on Stargate SG1. They constantly look like they''re trying to figure out which one likes being on bottom more.
- Frank Sutton, the sergeant on Gomer Pyle
- Lorenzo Lamas on Falcon Crest
- Tot mom Casey Anthony trial coverage, bitches.
- OP''s mom''s open cooze wound.\
It broadcasts on OWN, late at night.
- I used to jerk it to Wil Wheaton on Star Trek: TNG. That started my lifelong love for cute nerds. %0D\
For the record, I am two years younger than Wil Wheaton so it was age-appropriate and not pervy/gross.
- Another vorw for Richard Dean Anderson and Michael Shanks on Stargate SG1.
- The Wonder Years. Dan Lauria was one of my earliest daddy bear crushes.
Not really embarrassing, but enjoy rubbing one out to The "Mister Venezuela" contest on Univision. DAY-UM, those are some fine ass papis! Sexy Latin studs in thongs and speedos.
I've jerked off to "Spartacus" a few times, too.
- Phil Donohue and his intact penis.
- I had a VHS recording of Mandingo with Perry King that I WORE out.
Mr. Evans from Good Times
Carmine the big ragu
- Bump Bump Bump
- Battle of the Network Stars.
Robert Conrad. Gregory Harrison. William R. Moses. Marc Singer. Lorenzo Lamas.