- Can anyone identify the clip of Marlon Brando they''re using?
- Last Tango in Paris? Just a guess.
- any juicy gossip about marlon?
Marlon and Elizabeth Taylor
Marlon and Richard Burton
Marlon and Kim Novak
Marlon kisses Grace Kelly.
Marlon and Grace, Oscar night
Marlon with Paul Newman.
Marlon with his sister Jocelyn Brando
a rare young Marlon Brando photo
- Marlon in Last Tango in Paris...sad eyes, a lost wicked soul.
Tuki Brando, grandson of Marlon Brando says:
''Marlon isn't my role model''
Marlon plays the flute...
- Marlon with Sophia Loren
Marlon with Jane Fonda
rare young Marlon Brando photo
Marlon with Maureen O'Hara at a party
- gay fragile look of Marlon
- Marlon as a kid.
Marlon with his (first) former wife Anna Kashfi
Marlon with co-star Glenn Ford
- That clip is from "Mutiny On The bounty".
Marlon with Theresa Right from 'The Men'
Heavenly beautiful Marlon
- Marlo sucking a dick...
- Lol, yeah...nice R25.
Marlon as a soldier in ''The Men''
One of my favourite Marlon Brando photos.
- a very young and handsome Marlon
- Marlon with his grandmother
- Marlon again with his grandma
- Marlon again...
Marlon and his second wife Movita
(Marlon most of the time preferred
black-haired women with something exotic or foreign in them.
Usually he avoided to date blonde and fair-skinned women maybe because his mother was blonde and white skinned.
Of course, when he was younger he could fuck everything that walked...from gorgeous women to fat and ugly women, anything you can imagine. He didn't make any exceptions, he just wanted SEX and he always had it easily.
He also had homosexual relationships with other men but i guess that is something that everybody knows in here.)
Marlon and his last wife Tarita
The last photo i post in here for today is this one...i'm sure that you know it and you love it.
Marlon at his most beautiful
- Marlon Charm
- Marlon with a book in his hands...
- Another ''gay'' look of young Marlon
- He had beauty that Marlon.
- Marlon with his tahitian family, his third wife Tarita, his daughter Cheyenne and his son Teihotu
- Marlon playing with a dog
- On the Waterfront...
Brando in a smiling mood
Brando on set as Stanley Kowalski
Brando oozes sexiness...
- Marlon was at his hottest in A Streetcar Named Desire. I did not think he was sexy in Last Tango In Paris.
Marlon on set with Kim Hunter
- I agree with you R48. Brando was undoubtedly at his hottest in 'A Streetcar Named Desire'' and at his most beautiful in both ''The Men'' and ''A Streetcar Named Desire''.
He was not sexy in '' Last Tango in Paris'', but he played very intensely and effectively his role.
The Wild One
- Morgana King, who played his wife in The Godfather, could not STAND to be around him. She said he was an old lech who was always trying to make it with John Cazale.
- r52 - where is your source?
Brando indeed could be difficult and impossible to others, but he was complicated as a person.
Read his many biographies guys, you will love him and you will hate him.
Marlon, Kim Hunter, Jessica Tandy and Karl Malden during the 1948 stage production of A Streetcar Named Desire
Vintage Photo Marlon Brando On the Waterfront with Eva Marie Saint
Brando from ''The Men'' with Teresa Wright
1995 Cheyenne Brando - Daughter of Marlon Brando Press Photo
Tarita Cheyenne Brando (20 February 1970 – 16 April 1995) was a Tahitian model and the daughter of Marlon Brando by his third wife Tarita Teriipia, a former Tahitian actress whom he met while filming Mutiny on the Bounty in 1962.
On 16 April 1995, Cheyenne Brando hanged herself at her mother's house in Punaauia, Tahiti. Neither her father nor her half-brother Christian were able to attend her funeral in Tahiti.
Anna Kashfi, first wife of Marlon Brando and the mother of his first troubled son and child Christian.
- Tarita Teriipia, third and last wife of Brando.
She played Maimiti opposite Marlon Brando in the film Mutiny on the Bounty (1962), for which she received a Golden Globe nomination for Best Supporting Actress, and became Brando's third wife in 1962. She is the mother of two of Brando's children, a son, Simon Teihotu, and a daughter, Tarita Cheyenne. They divorced in 1972. Only months after Marlon Brando's death in 2004, Tarita published her memoirs titled Marlon, My Love and My Torment. One of their grandsons, Tuki Brando, is a prominent model.
Movita Castaneda, the second wife of Marlon.
She was six years older than Brando. In films, she played exotic women/singers, such as in Flying Down to Rio (1933) and Mutiny on the Bounty (1935-the original film with Clark Gable) of which she is the last surviving cast member. She is the mother of Miko Castaneda Brando (b. 1961) and Rebecca Brando Kotlizky (b. 1966).
- Are there any photos of Marlon with bff Wally Cox?
R64...I'll try to find what you want, you have to be patient. :)
Christian Brando(May 11, 1958 – January 26, 2008) was the eldest child of actor Marlon Brando and an occasional actor.
On May 16, 1990, Christian Brando fatally shot Dag Drollet, the boyfriend of his half-sister Cheyenne at his father's residence on Mulholland Drive in Los Angeles. He pleaded guilty to manslaughter and was sentenced to prison in 1990. He was released in 1996. In 2005, Brando pleaded no contest to spousal abuse of his wife, Deborah Presley, and was given probation. He died of pneumonia on January 26, 2008, aged 49.
- R66, sorry i only found two photos of Brando with his best buddy Wally Cox and you probably have seen them, but i'll send them just in case...
If i find something new with Marlon and Wally, i'll post it in this thread, i assure you.
Marlon with jis buddy Wally again
- I haven't seen either of those photos, so thank you!
Wally was very cute. There needs to be a DL thread devoted to him though I'm not sure many posters here would have much to contribute.
- R64, yes Wally Cox seemed very sweet and smart indeed.
He was an American comedian and actor, particularly associated with the early years of television in the United States. He married three times and was a close friend of Marlon Brando and according to many people the man that Marlon loved more than any of his other friends.
Wally died of a heart attack in his Hollywood, California home, on February 1973. According to an autopsy, Cox died of a coronary occlusion. Initial reports indicated that he wished to have no funeral and that his ashes would be scattered at sea. A later report indicated his ashes were put in with those of Brando and another close friend Sam Gilman and scattered in Death Valley and Tahiti.
Below there is a photo of Wally Cox with Marilyn Monroe
- Brando could be very cruel with his jokes and his humour. Wally many times scolded Marlon for that and told him not to be inhuman with others. Brando found in Wally something very original and
despite Marlon's weakness to change, he always paid attention to Cox's point of view and he loved his company and his witty humour.
- The Diva look...lol
- Marlon exercising
- Marlon exercising (a closer view)
- Marlon exercising for his role in 'The Men'
- Marlon seems distracted....
- Without words...
- In 'The Men' he was perfection.
- A cute photo of stubborn Marlon from 'The Wild One'
- Jean Simmons is playing with Marlon for 'The Guys and Dolls'
- *Guys and Dolls
- Marlon is cooking.
- Who wants to sleep with him looking at this photo?
- Of course you want him...
- Melt away!
- A more clear photo. No words written on this copy.
- A cute moment with piggy Marlon
- My Aunt worked as a telephone operator back in the late 50s. She put a call through to California for a woman and when the person she called picked up, it was Marlon Brando.
My Aunt listened in for part of the call. The woman was a high school class mate of Brando's who wanted to tell him how thrilled they were for him back in Nebraska, or, wherever he was born.
My aunt said that Brando was very nice and receptive to his old classmate.
- R88 you are very sweet for writing that.
Take care, kisses.
- He had such a nice body in 'A Streetcar Named Desire'. He was brilliant both physically and spiritually in it. In his first movies,'The Men', 'A Streetcar Named Desire', 'Viva Zapata',
'Julius Caesar', Marlon gave his all. He was totally devoted to them and it seems so.
- Anybody know if he and Vivien Leigh got along?
- I don't know much about that, r91, but Marlon and I got on ok.
- There are rumors that want Brando to have slept with both Vivien Leigh and Laurence Olivier(not at the same time) but of course you can't but take with a grain of salt this kind of rumors.
What i can tell you for sure is that Brando was very respectful of Vivien Leigh and didn't want to cause her trouble during their collaboration.
In his biography it is also written that Brando admitted that he felt a sexual attraction to Vivien Leigh.
- Brando and Vivien Leigh
- I always assumed that Marlon was over 6 ft tall, but from some of these pics, I guess I was wrong. Karl Malden dwarfs the people in that pic. Paul Newman seems to be looking down at Marlon too, unless Brando is on a lower step.
Wally Cox was in "Something's Got to Give" with Marilyn and that pic is from the day she was fired.
- R96, Marlon was 5' 9" (1.75 m) tall
Paul Newman was 5' 9½" (1.77 m) tall tall
and Karl Malden was 6' 0½" (1.84 m) tall
According to IMDB all the above. You google the name of a star in IMDB and in their biography you can also find their height and other information about them (in case you don't know)
By the way, i had no idea that the photo of Wally Cox with Marilyn was from the day she was fired. Very interesting observation!
- Playing chess with Marlon
- Too darn hot he was...
- Enough is enough?
- Forever and a day...
- Marlon in 'The Fugitive Kind'
Personally, i liked this movie. Marlon, Anna Magnani and Joanne Woodward were all outstanding.
It is based on the play "Orpheus Descending" by Tennessee Williams and the writer wrote also the screenplay for the movie. In addition, 'The Fugitive Kind' was directed by great Sidney Lumet!
- Anna Magnani, Marlon Brando, and Joanne Woodward on the set of The Fugitive Kind.
- Marlon was a heavy fister
- Lol R104! You believe the stories written about Brando fisting James Dean? Come on! That's hilarious. On the other hand, you never know, of course...but still it's somehow, i dunno...it's not very believable.
- In all Marlon Brando biographies i have read, it is written that Marlon fell head over heels about Anna Kashfi (his first wife). He was really smitten with her and wanted with all his heart to marry her.
- Studious Marlon
- 'Guys and Dolls' Marlon Brando and Michael Kidel
- I think this is one too is one of the rare photos of Marlon
- *this one too
- Harry Belafonte_Dorothy Dandridge_Marlon Brando
- Marlon in 'One Eyed-Jacks'
- An older Brando
- Marlon as a kid!
- Little Marlon with his sisters
Look at his tiny fists! Omg!
- Brando in 'Men'. Gorgeous.
- Marlon Brando with his wife at the time, Anna Kashfi, during a weekend trip to San Francisco, circa 1957.
- Brando enjoying a popsicle break during the filming of The Men, November 1949.
- Marlon at his best
- Marlon washes his teeth
- Stanley Kowalski...
- Marlon Brando pictured with his children, Cheyenne and Teihotu Brando, 1991.
- Marlon Brando on the set of Mutiny on the Bounty, 1962.
- Marlon as Stanley Kowalski again
- Later in his life, Brando became the Space Odyssey.
How could such a gorgeous mn let himself go so badly? Paul Neman in his 80s still looked good with his lean frame while Marlon became a beached whale. He looked like disgusting.
- R129, the next link is for you. It's one of Marlon's statements.
Actually, from the Marlon biographies i have read i gathered that Brando was a man that didn't think high of his profession and i suspect that he was miserable that he hadn't the power to cut off the movies industry.
His outlets were sex and food. I think it's a bit unfair to compare him with Paul Newman because Brando had a troubled childhood while Newman didn't.
- People in lesser situations would love to be in his shoes...he was obviously a very troubled man. He didn't wake up and smell the roses to the gifts he had. If he hadn't been an actor, he wouldn't have afforded the island, the mansions...he should have bought himself a shrink!
- Marlon Brando Congress of Racial Equality (Core) Demonstration Torrance, California Photo
- On the Waterfront!
- Love this intensity...
- His first wife was a nutjob, but really beautiful as you can see in the photo below
Three-year old Christian Brando with his mom, Anna Kashfi. August, 1961
- 1961 Actors Marlon Brando & Anna Kashfi Wire Photo
- Hadn't he got fat, he would have been a very charming man even in an older age.
- 1959 Actors Marlon Brando & Anna Kashfi Wire Photo
His first wife Anna Kashfi was very beautiful but a nutjob. Maybe Brando's infidelity and nature drove her mad, who knows...lol
- Marlon Brando, Marisa Pavon
- Body language...
- Marlon Brando, Movita Castaneda, 1958. He married her in 1960. She was his second wife.
- A dapperly attired young Marlon Brando
- Maybe they didn't fuck each other...
- Very young...
- You better work it, Marlon
- Stuff I've read says Dean idolized Brando and annoyed the living hell out of him.
- He was a very good friend to her for as long as he knew her. He refused to give interviews about her after she died, politely declining with words to the effect: "She was a friend and it wouldn't be right to talk about her now." They dated only briefly and then the friendship took hold. She could call him at any time and he would patiently stay on the phone with her while she rambled on and on.
- Jimmy and Pier Angeli. If you look at r139, you can see Pier's twin sister, Marisa Pavan, with Marlon.
- A big *beep* but such a hunk of a man
- On Her Way To The Police Station Actress Anna Kashfi, former wife of actor Marlon Brando, is pictured in a police Car on her way to the West Los Angeles, Calif. Police Station last night Where she was booked on suspicion of battery on a Policeman. The actress was clad in a nightgown and light robe when police arrested her, the climax of a day-long battle between her and Brando over custody of their son, Christian Devi. 12/8/1964
- Despondent or something like that...
- With Josanne Mariani Berenger, circa 1950.
They made plans for marriage, but...Marlon got away. He couldn't tied the knot at that time.
- American actors James Dean and Marlon Brando at Twentieth Century Fox studios, Los Angeles, California, 1954. Brando is playing Napoleon in Henry Koster's 'Desiree'.
- Playing baseball with students from the Actors Studio in 1950 in Wilton, Conneticut.
- Katy Jurado and Marlon Brando
On the most lists of Marlon's lovers appears the name of Katy Jurado
- Anna Kashfi Slapping Marlon Brando
Légende d'origine: Actress Anna Kashfi, formerly married to actor Marlon Brando, delivers a hard slap in the face to her ex-husband as the two left the courtroom here after Brando won a long fight to increase his visitation rights to his three-year-old son by Miss Kashfi, Brando's hair is still styled for his role in "Mutiny on the Bounty."
28 décembre 1961
Santa Monica, California, USA
- Marlon Brando and Anna Kashfi
Légende d'origine: Actress Anna Kashfi and her divorced husband, actor Marlon Brando, pay no attention to each other as they pass enroute to a court hearing on Brando's charge that his visitation rights had been denied. The couple, divorced in April, 1959, have one child, Christian, 18 months old. The hearing was postponed when attorneys said they were trying to work out an out-of-court settlement.
14 novembre 1959
Santa Monica, California, USA
- Marlon Brando and Irwin in Paris, 1957. "The Young Lions" was about to hit the screens.
- *Irwin Shaw
- ...seduces me
- In 'The Men'
Gorgeous there, wasn't he?
- With Harry Belafonte!
They are cute together. Aren't they?
- A candid of Marlon Brando, James Baldwin and Harry Belafonte in Istanbul, Turkey C.1967.
- Marlon Brando makeup test as Mark Antony C.1953.
- Marlon Brando with Caroline Burke, 1955.
- Marlon gay
- Marlon Brando, Kim Hunter and Karl Malden on the set of ”A Streetcar Named Desire” circa 1951.
- With a mustache...
- Marlon Brando candid c. 1950’s.
- Strange look...He seems pissed off here.
- One of his quotes
- Marlon Brando with Singer Eileen Barton and Wally Cox in Las Vegas 1953.
- Marlon Brando in late 1940s and early 1950s.
- Marlon Brando in “Truckline Cafe” a 1946 Broadway play written by Maxwell Anderson, produced by Elia Kazan.
- Marlon Brando's daughter Cheyenne Brando hanged herself in 1995 at age 25.
- Cheyenne Brando
- 1991, Tahiti with mother Tarita and brother Teihotu
- Cheyenne Brando smoking
- Cheyenne Brando 1993 (San Francisco) during an interview.
- Cheyenne, Teihotu and their father, Marlon Brando
Tahiti, middle 1980's
Cheyenne was born in 1970
- Cheyenne Brando in 1995
It seems that this is the very last picture of Cheyenne,according to the press.
Few time before her death.
- In 1987, Tahiti
Cheyenne with her beloved sisters Raiatua (left) and Maimiti.
Tarita took the picture
- Cheyenne Brando and Marlon Brando in France
- Cheyenne Brando and her father Marlon in France
- Cheyenne Brando press
- Cheyenne and Marlon
Probably in 1972, Cheyenne was a toddler
- MB's birthday party on the set of The Wild One