- Hannah Free
- I''ve never seen it but everyone always talks about ''When Night is Falling''. If you can find it, ''Show Me Love'' (aka Fucking Amal) is good, although no real sex scenes. Desert Hearts has a really good sex scene. If you haven''t seen that one, you should.
- High Art\
- Am I the only one who thought the sex scene in Bound sucked? It was so obviously shot and choreographed that I could just picture the walls come tumbling down as the camera moved in its circle around the bed. I thought the finger-fucking in the apartment on the couch was hotter but Tilly''s breathy baby voice almost ruined that, too.
- Eh..you have to wait forever for it, but Loving Annabelle has a pretty good sex scene. I don''t know if it''s available in the US yet, but also check Room in Rome...I hear it''s chock full of sex scenes...
- No sex scenes in this, but Kissing Jessica Stein has always been a favorite of mine. It''s very charming.
- What about Mulholand Dr?
- Lost & Delirious, Gia, All Over Me
- I also like Kissing Jessica Stein. My recommendation would be the German film ''Aimee & Jaguar''.
- Imagine me and you
- [quote]Lost & Delirious, Gia, All Over Me%0D\
[quote]My recommendation would be the German film ''Aimee & Jaguar''.%0D\
These only if you want to kill yourself after the most depressing movie night ever.%0D\
- Imagine me and you is good but no sex (I don''t think?)
- When Night is Falling has a beautiful love scene. See if you can catch the unrated version. (The scene may even be on youtube)\
Mulholland Drive is weird as f*ck, but the love scene is beautiful, tender and hot.
- Honey, no. These heifers don''t know a pussy-popping lesbian sex scene when they see one. Watch "Chloe" tonight.
- All of these can be seen on youtube if you want to see them before buying them, OP.
- The Haunting (1963)
- Who stars in Chloe?
- Thank you r10!... Just watched a preview for Aimee and Jaguar. It combines some of my favorite things war history, and lesbianism in the early 20th century.
Should I watch now or wait until daytime lol.
- Amanda Seyfried and Julianne Moore, seriously.
- It''s pretty depressing.
- Whats depressing, r21?
- Chloe is a remake of "Nathalie..." with Fanny Ardant and Emmanuelle Beart. Is it better than Nathalie?
- r22: Aimee & Jaguar
- A lot of these movies are the usual bisexual fare.
- [quote]It''s pretty depressing.\
I know and they always name the same stupid movies.
- Watching You -- a compilation of many short films.
- Cagey & Lacy
- 8 Women. There is a kiss between Fanny Ardent and Catherine Deneuve that is hot as fuck.
- Cagey and Loosie
- If you''ve got the time, get Fingersmith from Netflix. It''s a mini-series so it''s pretty long, but it''s really got it all, great story, good performances and hawt sex scenes.\
Another good one I found recently is I Can''t Think Straight. It''s got a decent story and the hotness of Lisa Ray as a bonus.\
I bought both that one and The World Unseen recently and they drove up really high on my all time favorite lesbian movies list. TWU is a better movie (but sadly, no sex scenes), but they are both worth watching (they share the same writer/directer and both leads, playing different roles but strangely it works).
- Anything with Tammy Cruise.
- None. They are all horrible and boring and lousy and embarassing. Trust me, I''ve watched quite a few hoping for a miracle and it''s never happened.
A burned lesbian
- The Hunger. Deneuve and Sarandon have a very hot lesbian scene in it.
- Gay rights are women''s rights.\
Stop the violence against women on DataLounge.
- [quote]The Hunger. Deneuve and Sarandon have a very hot lesbian scene in it.%0D\
Correction. Their body doubles have a hot scene.%0D
- Hatred of women is killing you.\
Gay men will not be free if women are not free.\
Stop the violence.
- Use of the word "frau" is rampant all over DL, and it is meant to abuse, belittle, objectify, mock, disempower, threaten, and demonize women.\
Your contempt for women is killing queer teens.
- r23, Natalie contains no lesbianism at all, Chloe however does. I think Natalie as a movie is better than Chloe. But Chloe is of course more daring on the lesbian theme which is a plus.%0D\
>>>I know and they always name the same stupid movies>>>%0D\
There aren''t a great selection to begin with. And what OP opted for, well that contains in maybe a handful of films. Its''s usually either a dreadful/barely decent movie with a hot love scene or a great movie but very conservative on the love making.
- Dessert Hearts
- Yes, Halloween is over, but these two old Lesbian Vampire movies are dark and sexy with a little soft porn.%0D\
"Daughters Of Darkness" 1972 is kitchy and very European. It includes the classic line "Mother sends regards" (Everyone is gay, but they are not fessing up) Delphine Seyrig stars in this one. %0D\
"The Hunger" 1982 includes the classic love scene between Susan Sarandon and Catherine Deneuve. Instead of the entire movie, you might just want to watch the clip below, over and over. %0D\
The other movies mentioned in this thread are good too.%0D\
I wish movie studios could produce some really good, deeply moving, incredibly sexy lesbian films. %0D\
In the meantime, the boxed set of the L Word and Season 1 of the Real L Word will have to do.
- Dessert Hearts, still one of the best.
- R42 - Especially when they smear each other with chocolate...
- Dessert Hearts, starring Ina Garten.
How good is that?!
- R42, it seems R43 might be referring to your spelling. %0D\
Many years ago, I saw a good movie called "Desert Hearts" and I remember sticky heat out west, too much iced tea (a diuretic by the way) and the line (referring to lesbian sexual activity) "I don''t know what to do" sexily met with the reply "Yes you do". %0D\
I do not recall anyone being smeared with chocolate, but I would certainly like to see THAT movie, whatever it is called.
- Chloe sucked big time. I couldn''t sit through the whole of it. Besides the bad acting, Julianne Moore and Amanda Seyfried had no chemistry together at all. \
Nathalie was more interesting with subtle homoerotic currents between the two leads. But no sex scenes.
- Any rough lesbian sex scenes??%0D\
I like it ROUGH
- No such thing. It hasn''t been made yet.
- Born innocent has a rough lesbian sex scene, and that movie a PORTRAIT OF A MARRIAGE
- Tipping the Velvet.
- I thought the sex in Chloe was hot, but then, I loves me some Julianne Moore.%0D\
You might want to try to find the short-lived British series "Lip Service." It''s damned hot because (at least) one of the women really IS a lesbian, and the sex scenes are great.%0D\
I last heard they were going to do another season of it...but I haven''t heard anything since.
- Deneuve also plays a lesbian in "Thieves" thought it''s not the main story line of the movie. \
Amour d''un Femme (I think is the French title)\
Bound is really fantastic
- A new lesbian film from Sweden will come out this summer. As far as I can tell the story looks similar to "Imagine Me & You". But with sex scenes.%0D\
Trailer looks very good, I''m looking forward to it.
- try a film called "viola de mare" it's italian and has a really nice sex scene. plus it's not a bad movie all around either. i think all the part's are up on youtube, so you can watch it there if you like.%0D
i also like "naissance des pieuvres"(french) it doesn't have a sex scene per se, but has a lot of sexual tension. the girl's are young so i don't recommend it if you don't like teen drama or slower paced films. this one revolves around painful homo adolescence.%0D
and try "je te mangerais" while it's basically a stalkerish french roommate film, it also star's isild le besco, who i find sexy. and it has some pretty hot kissing/touching scene's too. just don't watch it expecting romance and you'll be fine.%0D
you could also try an argentine film called "el nino pez" (the fish child) it's a lesbian film with a plot(mystery) that's not bad. it has some really nice intimate scene's with the women. also ines efron is in it and she's so cute!%0D
and "eloise" while the plot is pretty run of the mill as far as lesbian films go, i.e girl is straight until she meet's irresistible mysterious lesbo. the girl's aren't bad looking and they are not afraid of nudity. so some nice sex scenes.%0D
"saving face" two cute asian's fall in love. enjoyable & cute sex scene.%0D
sorry if some of these are obscure, im just trying to post some i don't hear mentioned over and over again.%0D
i''ll list more if i can think of them
- Celine Sciamma, who directed "Water Lillies" (Naissance des pieuvres), has just released a new film in France called "Tomboy." The trailer''s up on YouTube. I think it could be good.
- Someone listed Butterfly Kiss. For the love of everything holy and lesbionic, NO. Just no.
- "It''s in the Water".\
Overall shitty movie with some truly laughable dialogue, but the actresses are pretty hot.
You''re going to like it...
- [quote]Dessert Hearts
- Are those hearts made of chocolate and raspberry, R58?
- But..but Sharon Gless in a lesbian sex scene in Hannah Free??? ick ick ick. Do. Not. Want. To. See.\
I always found Amanda Seyfried to be cute.
- There is a sex scene in Chloe? Natalie, the french film did not have a sex scene.
- How come no one has mentioned "The Incredibly True Adventures of 2 Girls in Love"????\
This is the most touching and real movie I have ever seen. \
Also, it stars Laurel Hollomon (Tina on L Word) and the beautiful Nicole Ari Parker.\
WATCH IT! I promise you will love!
Fag who cares to much about lezzie films
- Because it''s an awful film, R62.%0D\
OP if you want some lezzie storylines and sex scenes you can check out the British TV series "Lip Service". The storylines aren''t the best, but better than the L-Word. The sex scenes are nice.
- why is it awful r63?
- lol, R56
- "Better Than Chocolate" has hot sex secenes and is an all-around enjoyable film.
- So glad no one mentioned the horrible "Clare of the Moon" , or as my friends and I call it, "Clare Stares". \
I''m partial to "Desert Hearts" because I saw it when I was coming out and Patricia Charbonneau was hot back in the day.\
Thanks for the recommendations for some of the foreign films I wasn''t familiar with and for that British T.V. series. Going to Netflix now.
- i loved 2 girls in love
- I''ve just watched ''A Room in Rome''. It is, without doubt, the WORST lesbian movie I''ve ever seen.
- Room in Rome is an absolute waste of film with no point and no direction. It''s some tripped up acid inspired artsy mind drivel that doesn''t add up to anything. This is not a film anyone should choose to see.\
When Night is Falling is a bit typical in terms of plot, but the sex scene is beautiful.\
Desert Hearts is cheesy as heck, but absolutely agree that it has one of the sexiest and best directed love scenes I have ever seen. Especially Charboneau''s delivery of her lines, she just oozed pure sex.\
The other that I liked was Je Te Mangerais, it''s French and honestly at times it was hard to tell if the girl was being molested or if the feelings were reciprocated, but if you want intensity that''s certainly it.
- [quote]So glad no one mentioned the horrible "Clare of the Moon" , or as my friends and I call it, "Clare Stares". \
The best part is the closing credits where the writer/producer/director dedicates the film to her pets
- "...cheesy as heck..."??????\
What a fucktard. No wonder I''m single.
Oooooo -- someone on DL might read a curse word!
- r72, if the use of heck gets you this upset, it really IS no wonder you''re f-in single.
Ha! I used f-in to further rile you!
- Show me Love (Sweden)\
Best coming-out movie, but no sex.
- I''m looking forward to Kyss Mig, a Swedish film that is now in cinemas (in Sweden unfortunately).%0D\
The trailer looks good, even though it''s the classical "lesbian + straight woman who is about to get married" storyline.
- R63? Didn''t you read the whole thread, or are you just an idiot?
R51, still looking for a smart gf.
- Choose me, choose me R51, R76
- I love lesbian themes in movies. They can be very intense and beautiful when there is this important chemistry between the actresses and the script of the film.
I recommend to you these movies that have to do with love and passion between two women.
1. The Secret Diaries of Miss Anne Lister' (2010)
Great scenario and story. I pity those who love to see women to love each other in a film and haven't seen that movie. It's very intense and very very interesting. It fits! A lot of lesbian or gay movies seem fake, but not this one. The story is powerful and the actresses are excellent.
2. Fingersmith (2005)
I felt it was more pure and honest than 'Tipping The Velvet'. Nice lesbian scenes, intriguing romance.
3. The Sea Purple(Viola di mare)(2009)
It's based on a true story and it is a really good movie, but don't see it if you find a heartbreaking end too soapy for your taste. I liked the lesbian scenes a lot, i loved the intensity and the intimacy.
There are several movies with great lesbian scenes, but unfortunately a few with a great script and a great chemistry between the actresses.
- Meh lesb films with tons of sex...bahh!!
However I agree with the earlier post about "The Incredibly True Adventures of 2 Girls in Love." It was a nice coming out film.
- Heavenly Creatures
- Steel Magnolias
- Yes R82, Heavenly Creatures is a very very good movie. R81, i don't think that a good lesbian movie is one that deals with coming out. I have seen a bunch of movies that had to do with coming out and they were cheap and not honest at all...
- Good lord, hasn't anybody in here seen a movie since the eighties? Oh, and the best lesbian stuff is on TV these days. The world has changed, and youtube is your friend. Here's a short list.
Number 4, from Argentina: "El Elegido"
- From Spain: "Los hombres de Paco"
- The Swedish movie Kyss Mig--Kiss Me.
Beautifully shot, lovely sex scenes :)
- From hillbilly-land: "Kill for Me"
- And the best, from Italy: "L'amore e imperfetto" (scene starts at 5:14)
- Nobody has mentioned The Killing of Sister George.............
- Forza Italia!
- Orange is the New Black, of course!!
No one has ever had better chemistry than Laura Prepon and Taylor Schilling, male, female, gay or straight.
- Come stai, R91?
From Iran, a movie that's actually good: "Circumstance" by Maryam Keshavarz
Ma vivi qua o in Italia? Sei lesbica?
Mille grazie per la notizie di "L'amore e imperfetto"!
Spain-yards are so odd and odd-looking.
They seem to be a mixture of Nordic, arab, giraffe, Teutonic knight and bison.
And those are just the chicks.
- Orange is the new black.
- Di niente, Lovely.
I'm European, but not Italian - just a big fan. The land of "Kyss mig" and "Fucking Åmål" is a lot closer to my neck of the woods...
- High Art is not only my favourite lesbian movie, but the best gay movie I've seen overall.
- Spain-yards, R96? Really?
- In these scenes no one gives oral.
or realistic? I'm guessing most women don't do that.
- Kyss Mig is great and it's in Netflix.
- Forza Italia,
I have a friend in Finland!*
But first a question--in Kyss Mig, when they are on the little island, they have to wear wool sweaters and boots during the day, but the water is warm enough to go swimming in their underwear at night? How is that possible?
*But I don't know where in Finland--I have to email her to ask. I met my new friend from Finland when I was meeting my kid brother to have lunch at Aventura Mall, and she sat at our table (because she was alone) and chatted with us for an hour and a half. You Scandis speak incredible English.
- The Scandinavian summers can be cold and unpredictable, and the water is almost always freezing. But we go swimming anyway, because...well, it's summer. And when we can't take it anymore, we fly down to Italy, or to the Spain-yards.
- There's oral in OITNB.
And, yes, most women do.
- Angela Bowie:”I like kissing and the perfumed flavour of nipples, their fullness and pampered erection when touched. I am a hedonist, a pleasure lover, at home in the courts of cool, jousting or playing croquet or regaling the company with tales of adventure and conquest. I thrive in the barrios of the baroque, bizarre and burlesque – I am Bisexual.”
- Forza Italia?
Now, that's a good reason to practice my Spanish!
- I want to see 'Frauensee'(2012)
I liked the trailer. Have you seen it?
Where the fuck can i find this movie?
- "Bumpin' Do-nuts: The Billie Jean King Story"
"Lick And A Promise: The Life & Times of Rosie O'Donnell"
"69 Lives: The Ellen & Portia Story"
"Tongue in Groove: The Gay Adventures of Madonna"
"Finger in the Dyke: The Lindsay and Samantha Story"
- I'm going to throw out a recommendation for D.E.B.S. It isn't great, but it's fun when you're in the mood for a lighthearted "popcorn" movie.
Plot Summary, from IMDB: Plaid-skirted schoolgirls are groomed by a secret government agency to become the newest members of the elite national-defense group, D.E.B.S.
Also, Holland Taylor is in it.
- Henry and June
- Have you seen A Perfect Ending(2012)?
The leading lady, Barbara Niven is a very hot blonde cougar.
Her third husband was the son of David Niven by the way.
- I need good lesbian movies with hot women in them.
My pussy and my mind need that.
- Lolz R112 and R13!
Did you say cougar?
- Muholland Drive- Two GORGEOUS FEMMES
- Girls, i found the movie.
I'm downloading it right now!
I hope it is a good one.
From the Spanish series, 'Tierra de Lobos' and is set in the late nineteenth century. The storyline between Isabel and Cristina started in the Second Season of the show.
Isabel is a wealthy daughter of Lobo, who is the local landowner and runs the town with an iron fist. Isabel is one of four siblings. Cristina is a prostitute at the local brothel. Isabel first sees Cristina when she searches for her youngest sister and goes into the nearby brothel. She comes across Cristina taking a bath and is instantly struck by her. There their love story begins...
Here is a video of their story with English subtitles. Enjoy!
- Interview with Berta Hernandez of “Tierra de Lobos”
- I had no idea that Marisa Ramirez played the lesbian doctor in the series Mental(2009).
Why there are no videos of this show in YouTube? Have you ever watched any episodes?