- What''s a TIM? Describe the homothug further.
- Could somebody translate this post into English for us, please? TIA!
- Live and let live, library computer cunt.
- [quote]with his TIMs\
What are "TIMs"?
- Ive come across these gay "wankstas" as 50 Cent so appropriately named them. They dress the part but there isnt a thug bone in their bodies! \
These are TIMS. Timberland boots are timeless thug attire.
- OP, Im really good at spotting homo thugs. Just get them alone and they let their guard down. They start calling you "baby" within ten minutes of chatting with them. I had this really sexy one in the bag one time, but something is very off-putting about guys that feel the need to be so fake.
- I''m looking for help with my lawn care. Can anyone recommend one?
- love''m. I''m so ashamed
- There. Are you happy?\
Oh and mincing prisspots, this is NSFW.
- Baby, ima thug
- r11 HAWT...
- Get a group of homo thugs together and you''ll have the loudest, screechiest bunch of queens within 30 seconds.
Oh no you dint, Miss Thang.
- We get it, OP. You don''t like black people who are gay unless they act white enough. Bully for you. They probably don''t like your caftan.
- Homothugs are a good thing.
- omg, r15, who is that gorgeous thing? I just jerked off to him twice. Yum.
- For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like.
- R3, I love you.
- is thug the new "n" word?
- for you r16!
- r15 is gorgeous. I love his lips.
- I don''t like men with too many muscles!
- More, r20! More!!
- Thug duck
- No, fuck at R19, it isn''t.\
- Brought to you by Duncan Hines!
- trash of any ilk turns me off.
- Dey was jus keepin'' it real, OP!
- good god r29, they do love their "contests".
- r28, bye princess!
- Calm down. ''Thug'' is not a racist term. There are Black, Spanish, White and even Asian thugs. It''s an aesthetic, a look. Sure, it''s synonymous with hip-hop . . but in case you haven''t heard, all races listen to hip-hop.\
You pc bitches mean well, but you''re clueless on this topic.
- This site will drive you crazy,
- I am not attracted to [childish epithet posted by a bigoted tool] guys that try to be thuggish, but I love truly thuggish dudes who are into other dudes, including most of my ex dudes. They tend to be actually bithugs, not homothugs though.
- straight women love thuggish dudes too. it''s primal. bad boys are hot.
- R14, touchy today are we?
- OP is not being racist and yes homothugs ARE easy to spot. Too macho, broke asses living with mom and impregnating chicks to beard themselves. Pants on the ground, wife beaters but oh how they cruise!
Pee Wee Poundstone
- @ Just one big one!
- Why can''t a fool white boy who has grown up seeing white gay boys affect the looks of soldiers, blue-collar workers, cops, white-trash hoods, Jersey gangsters, straight athletes, straight business men and all other sorts of coded hetero-drag camouflage understand what he is seeing in a few black boys in the library? It''s what many gay people do, you ass.\
Besides, girl, you''re in the library, you know. You think a real banger is going to swing his girl from his prong for your delight on a library table?
- R42, maybe the OP has laughed at the posing white boys, too?
- I like it that urban men have rejected the notion that being into dudes means you have to be weak, sacrifice an ounce of your masculinity. I like to see men be aggressively macho while being into other dudes.
- Homothugs seem to have entered the mainstream lexicon of hip hop. That gay artist Belasco seems to have made them popular as well.
- Blazin hot thugs
- R43, of course. I was with it until the "who do you think you''re kidding" part. The answer may be "no one." The racial differentiation was my point.
- I only date soldiers, thugs, and athletes. Love machismo.
- What R49 said.
- we need a hot homothugs thread
- These homothugs make momma MOIST
- [quote] gay "wankstas" 50 Cent so appropriately named them. They dress the part but there isnt a thug bone in their bodies! %0D\
- I need a thug
- R53 gets it.
- thug love!
- Jealous much, OP?
- I''m a thug. Oh yes I am!
- Oooh, homothug drama!%0D\
Video of RAZ-B talking about the molestation that occurred in the boyband B2K.%0D\
He actually admits to sucking his bandmate''s dick!%0D\
- Marques Houston, in the alleged B2K homosex scandal.%0D\
I''d hop on that in 2 seconds flat!
- Hot picture of homothugs in love and not giving a shit;
- Wow, R62 that''s an interesting picture. Is it Atlanta?
- no idea, some homophobic wannabe gangster posted it on his twitter page with a caption that went along the lines %E2%80%9C#NoExcuse I don%E2%80%99t give a fuck how sleepy you are%E2%80%9D and didn%E2%80%99t quite get the reaction he was after.... after 10 pages of adoration he deleted the pic but I had already blogged it :)
- thugged out twink!
- Aren''t ALL thugs just playing a stupid role?
- I am suprised mamma is not passed out cold.
- [quote]Aren''t ALL thugs just playing a stupid role?\
Thats just it, its an act. Get them behind closed doors and they squeal like a bitch when you hit it. Most of them want to be dominated when no one else is looking.
- Miss thang
- You do know it''s not a sexuality thing. All Black guys who dress like that aren''t on the DL. I''ve known (I''m young Black, bi) many out guys who dress like that, we dress like that more so because of race and age (not to say that non-Black people and older people don''t too!). That''s where the compulsion to conform comes from, not only trying to "pass" for straight, but generally dressing in the "in" way people like us dress.
- OP, I''d agree that homothugs who are trying to pass as straight are pretty pathetic (but not anymore pathetic than any gay guy attempting macho/straight posturing).\
But, there really are guys who are (1) homo and (2) thugs due to how and where they grew up. It can be incredibly hot when it''s genuine.\
And, of course, there are non-thug out gays who want to dress up like thugs. \
So, I wouldn''t lump all homothugs together.
- Mamma needs her some of this!
- Amazing video @ r60. I can''t believe he posted it.
- You want gangsta thugs? Check this dude out!
- "Get a group of homo thugs together and you''ll have the loudest, screechiest bunch of queens within 30 seconds."%0D\
There is much to find offensive on this thread but oh boy is that statement so very true.%0D\
- What have we decided about LL Cool J? Gay or nay?
- LL was the original homothug. He was at the forefront of the rapping revolution, and he is also a big ''ol mo.
- LL is a deeeply closeted homothug. \
Id totally let Raz-B fuck me, if he promised not to murder me in a fit of rage!
Its all Drag to me.
Mr Chiffon LaMay
- You called?
- The ultimate homothug:
- I saw a homothug yesterday, usual hip hop outfit, but pinged right through the windshield of my car.\
Kept thinking of wrapping my lips around his thick black cock.
- Bump for homothugs with thick asses!
- This is how you spot them
- Whats the difference between this and when in the 70s gay guys posed as construction workers and cops and soldiers and out law bikers?
Oh, yea. Thats right. These guys are hot and those guys look ridiculous.
- thugs in heat
- Homothugs are all parody - like drag queens are all parody.
Oh, and Mamma - get your ass to bed...now!
- Kal and Tariq, L.A. Complex
- DC and Atlanta (and probably other cites) have tons of "homo thugs" - non-thugs aping a style, and also have lots of actual thugs who fuck guys and carry on like true thugs. It's beneficial to be able to tell the difference.
- I hear ATL is a place for homoqueens, whereas DC is he capital of bithugs and homothugs.
- I love it in DC because bithugs and homothugs are the norm. Gay clubs play hip hop here and dudes dress thuggish. It is the expectation.
- Getting it in
- No, no, no it iz zee omos who she steal, ow you say zee culture from zee negroids. Yes, like zee disco, No?
- Lookin like the guy that robbed you...shake the rice and roll the dice!
- I am finally watching The Wire - yes, I know I am a decade behind - and I love me some Omar. Unashamed and unafraid.
While she's not a thug, I am also loving Kima's relationship.
- Anybody know Ms. Prada aka Mr Playboi aka Branden?
- I love thuggish Asian dudes. So hot.
- LA Complex
- It looks like the gentleman in R101's photo has a prolapsed anus rather early in his career.
- show me a hot thuggish Asian dude
- vanilla thug
- It's "Timbs", OP, as in Timbaland boots. I know I'm late but it had to be said.
- Just because he were Timbs, or a hoodie, or baggy pants doesn't mean he thinks he's a thug. That's just the way a lot of young people dress. I did when I was younger and so did my friends, none of us were jailbirds then or now. You made a lot of assumptions about him. For all you know he could be gay and out. I have gay friends who dress like you described.
- THe thing is that people want you to think they are thugs even if they are not. It is considered cool to be a thug or look like one. It is especially considered sexually desireable and masculine.
- So who's the gorgeous thang at R15?
- [quote]So who's the gorgeous thang at [R15]?
It's French gay porn/boy bander/model extraordinaire Quentin Elias.
Known as "Q" on Randy Blue
- Ooh, thanks R113? Any asshole shots of him? I found these other pix from Randy Blue, but alas no hole shots. I wish I could find just one.
- R114, he sort of presents it in the Randy Blue video "Q Exposed". He's sitting on a hardwood floor with his legs spread wide while jacking off.
- Yep ever since this thread has been alive a lot more young gay guys seemed to have really taken a liking to dressing like thugs. I guess for a lot of dudes it's easier to find a fuckbuddy if you look like trade. Some of these guys really are trade, but some are just queens in thug drag honey!
- I may be white but i OWN this thread!
- yep, Kevin Falk is a homothug.
- I agree, big booty Kevin is real trade.
- Homothug fucker Aralyia aka Diksukka is back!
- r116, amongst a lot of dudes, thugs are considered hot, sexy, more masculine. therefore, they are more likely to attract women or dudes, especially if they are buff.
- This is a subject on which I truly am an expert. You can take or rip what I have to say...no matter.
The stereotype of Black Ballers digging YT women may be true, but Black Homo Thugs have no interest at all in YT men. EVER. Unless they are bitch n*gg*s.
- OP, would you be so affected by this had the "homothug" approached you? don't be a jealous nelly. Fix yourself up, get rid of the gay face, and make yourself approachable. There's always a next time.
- "The stereotype of Black Ballers digging YT women may be true, but Black Homo Thugs have no interest at all in YT men. EVER. Unless they are bitch n*gg*s"
A good reason for that is that in a lot of "mainstream" gay porn, the homothug/banjee has been exploited image-wise for the last few decades. A lot of the older males searching for black guys seem to crave this stereotype. I have seen many urban black guys with white guys, but its usually white guys into the same culture/music that they grew up with. Years ago I saw a cute younger obvious couple walk through the mall. The black guy, dressed in b-boy clothing was sweetly protective of his partner, a tattooed thin Caucasian guy. he even hovered over him on the escalator.
- my type
- REPORT: HBO and John Legend to Develop "Down Low" Rapper Drama
Yaasss. Now that The L.A. Complex has gone into the digital sunset ...
2013_04_18_JOHN LEGENDHBO, R20 fave and singer-songwriter deluxe John Legend and producer-director Tony Krantz are developing a new project featuring a "down low" gay rapper, reports Deadline.
Down Lo [is] set in Miami’s South Beach. [T]he edgy ensemble drama explores the intersection of three worlds — the party town’s popular music scene, sports and fashion circles. It deals with fame and secrets, with the stories told from multiple points of view. One of them will be that of a gay rapper living on the down low as homosexuality is still not readily accepted in the hip-hop community.
This could be a winner. The nine-times Grammy Award-winning Legend is ridiculously talented, super stylish and also a fierce progressive and vocal LGBT ally. Krantz was the executive producer of 24 during its height in the early 2000s. Most people would go the cheap and messy route—but I don't see it happening with this team.
- The word thug has been devalued.
- It never had any real value in the first place.