- *crickets chirping*
- A friend of mine used to work there. Evidently this girl he was dating cheated on him with Ali Velshi. Eww!!\
Oh and Fareed Zakaria is a total homo.
- The third floor break room floor is filthy and the trash can in the back is always overflowing because Alma always forgets to empty it.
- Haitians blame the UN for cholera deaths!
- I would dip Ali Velshi''s bald head in baby oil and rub it all over my naked body.
- AC likes to blow Larry King or any of the rough trade janitors in the last stall of the 2nd floor men''s room. Then giggles when it''s over. True story.
- Really R2? Fareed Zakaria IS GAY? I had not heard that before!
- It would be interesting if Fareed was gay. A gay liberal Muslim!
- A little bird told me that Don Lemon (who is gay) had a little tryst with TJ Holmes (who is married).%0D\
That''s all I''ll say, but it''s very credible.
- Anderson Cooper... major pussyhound. Loves ''em and leaves ''em.
- Wolf Blitzer has a hissy fit if the interns don''t keep the break room stocked with Duke''s mayonnaise.
- Did Rob Marciano recently get married again?
- The story about Don Lemon and TJ Holmes is old news, it was all over the black gossip sites a while back.
- Not that I don''t believe Zakariah is gay, but I believe he''s married with children.
- Larry King was FORCED into retirement because so few guests could tolerate the smell of corpse during an interview!
- Nancy Grace changes the diapers of her twins on Anderson Cooper''s desk and leaves the loaded gifts in his waste paper basket.
- Get ready to wake up to TJ Holmes!
- There''s got to be some serious gossip behind the scenes. I had no idea that John Roberts and Kyra Phillips are engaged (and she''s pregnant with twins!). And we all know about John King and Dana Bash hooking up/getting married.
- [quote]Oh and Fareed Zakaria is a total homo.\
Eww. He manages to look both fat and gaunt at the same time. His show is almost as bad as that Spitzer crapfest-in-the-roundtable.
- I would like more details about TJ and Don''s alleged tryst. r9, you cant drop bombs like that and leave out the juicy details!\
Sanjay Gupta looks frail these days. I think he caught something in Haiti.
- Anderson''s t-shirt and makeup budget could fund MSNBC for 6 months.
- There''s not much gossip or rumors on what happens at CNN because they will practically hang employees if they let anything out. But there was a story about Anderson having problems with his producer David Doss - AC denied it, but later Doss stepped down and Jon Klein was fired, so sometimes people do talk.%0D
- There used to be an insider who posted here. He never advertised himself as such, was discreet, but his stories were always interesting.
- Tony Roberts is the most recent one to "leave." Who else''s contract won''t be renewed?
- Whoops, Tony Harris.
- Bring back Carol Lin. They let her go when that blowhard Rick Sanchez joined CNN.
- Give Carol Costello a much higher profile. I love her!
- I still miss Bobbie Baptista. Bring her back.
- I LOVE how Bobbie Batista''s personal website describes her as "Media Powerhouse %E2%80%A2 Internationally Acclaimed Anchor."
- Are most of the CNNers Republicans? They sure seem like it.
- He''s no longer with CNN, but I recall reading from someone that worked there that Bill Hemmer has a big, bubble butt yet I''ve never seen pictures of it (he always wears a jacket). Does he or doesn''t he?
- I heard that Kieran Chetry and John Roberts hated each other. Not really surprised.
- I hope they cut Kiran Chetry as well. Betty Nguyen should come back and host with TJ.
- Betty Nguyen seems like a total bitch.
- Really R35? She''s seemed sweet when I''ve watched her. I think she''s on some CBS very early morning show now.
- r35 = Kiran Chetry, total bitch
- What about John Roberts though? I saw a clip of him once getting bitchy and nasty with Kieran. I''m sure she wanted to slap the shit out of him.
- What about all the workers that arebehind the scenes? What is the environment of the workplace?
- I can''t stand Tony Harris, and I liked Kyra better with the red hair.\
I assume that many more viewers will abandon ship once they replace Larry with that British dude, next month.
- [quote]What is the environment of the workplace?%0D\
Probably demoralized for being last place in the ratings.
- I agree r40, Kyra looks much younger with red hair.
- This thread is evidence that no one knows what goes on at CNN.
- So, it''s safe to watch again, now that Tony Harris is gone? God, he was awful. I like the hot Daddy Drew Griffin. He looks like a hairy beast with that chest hair peeking above his shirt collar
- TJ Holmes = homophobe
- But R45, he''s so hot!
- TJ strips for the doctor:
- Tony Harris is leaving! Hallelujah. He single-handedly chased me away from the network. Insufferable pompous jerk. \
Some TJ in the morning will be fine.
- I still want to know what happened between Don Lemon and his prominent ex-boyfriend in Chicago, Ron Huberman. Ron was a policeman so Im guessing he has a few screws loose.
- Don Lemon is not only cute, but so sweet. It''s hard to believe he''s 44!
- [quote]I like the hot Daddy Drew Griffin. He looks like a hairy beast with that chest hair peeking above his shirt collar\
I hate Drew Griffin, he looks like an ape and is nothing but a hack and a right wing apologist.
- Any new gossip about CNN?
- Did Kyra pop out those twins yet?
- She had the twins about a month or so ago. I hope she joins her husband at Fox so I don''t have to see either of them again.
- Erin Burnett from CNBC is coming to CNN. What timeslot is she taking over?
- Thanks, r56.%0D\
I love Erin and the network seems so much better without Kira, and Tony.%0D\
If only we could get rid of Piers.
- Don Lemon is about to be the first black man in the history of the world to come out!
- Don interviewed tornado victims in a baby blue CNN hoodie that he only wears in disaster zones. He looked so cute
Take that, Anderson''s tight Tshirts!
- I''ll take Anderson in his tight Tshirt, thanks.
- I have to wonder why Anderson was not on last nite with the breaking news. Probably too busy fucking Ben to go to work and report the news.
- Brianna Keilar has been doing a lot of weekends lately. Do you think they will make her a permanent anchor?
- Another clip of Brianna
- What do we know about Brianna?
- CNN's overblown coverage of the cruise ship helped their ratings.
- Are you surprised r66? I'm not. In fact, I think their ratings will increase if they did move toward infotainment. It works. We're talking about the American people here. In the land of the Kardashians, the Lohans and the Real Housewives, we are a nation like like junk. Junk food. Junk news. Junk celebrities. Junk reality shows.
- No, not surprised.
- On the front page cnn.com has Piers, Soledad, Anderson, and Wolf
- Kate Boiduan namewd morning show host.
- Did Brianna Keilar gained weight?
- -gained + gain
- Fareed does not look gay.
- Is Fareed married?
- Is Jake Tapper gay?
I know he "dated" Monica Lewinski, but from his article about it, it seemed more like she was his hag...
- When did Jake date Monica?
- Jake is married ...to a woman, right?
- Yes, Jake is married.
- Has Jeff Tobin recovered from the Supreme Court Obamacare debacle?
- What debacle?
- The BLood!
on the Mattress!
- WTF R82?
- You know, she's not as high profile as some other people at the network, but I always thought CNN's Brooke Baldwin was a lady gay.
No husband (that I know of)
Cane voice (she sounds more butch than some lesbians I know)
Has a butch side that comes out with certain news segments (like when she learned Roller Derby)
During the interview with lesbian guitarist Kaki King she looked like she wanted to jump her bones, or at the very least sit in her lap.
So does anyone know anything about her? Is she one of us?
- It's becoming a Klan rally under Zucker. Meanwhile, ABC has picked up Byron Pitts!
- Any gossip on Hala Gorani?
- R84 - Brooke mentioned taking Brianna Keilar as her date for the WH Correspondent's Dinner one year.
- WTF was that mess they showed last night with Donnie Deutsch and a couple of blonde right wingers and sports dudes? It was HORRIBLE. Zucker will destroy the network.
- "Brooke Baldwin was born on July 12, 1979. She attended The Westminster Schools and the United States Space Camp at the age of 13 and served as commander of her mission there. The week, she said, "was incredibly cool." 
Baldwin graduated with a double bachelor's degree in journalism and Spanish from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also studied at Universidad Iberoamericana in Mexico City during her undergraduate years.
She started her career at WVIR-TV in Charlottesville, Virginia and later became the morning anchor at WOWK-TV in the Huntington and Charleston, West Virginia area. She later joined WTTG in Washington, DC as lead reporter for the 10pm newscast."
Does she have Mexican ancestry?
- [quote]WTF was that mess they showed last night with Donnie Deutsch and a couple of blonde right wingers and sports dudes? It was HORRIBLE. Zucker will destroy the network.
That was the worst thing I've ever seen on any cable news channel. Talk about a clusterfuck! I couldn't even understand what they were saying half of the time.
- Even the name Donnie Deutsch sounds bad.
- I thought Donnie was an NBC guy. He's at the table on Morning Joe about once a week. And doesn't he have that 'Professionals' panel gig (whatever it's called) with the Today Show?
- Yes, R92.
Btw, he claims to be a Democrat.
- I could've sworn Brooke Baldwin was married. I don't know to a man or woman but I remember her making a big deal out of being engaged.
- Neither her wiki nor her CNN page mention Brooke being married.
- Ok R95, I guess she's not then, but I am certain I saw her on CNN talking about her wedding plans with another anchor, clearly I must've been quite confused.
- The new, temporary show at 10:00 is called The Point.....
and is it ever being ridiculed(and deservedly so) on twitter. Called garbage, lame, pathetic, idiotic, truly horrible...
On a personal note, Rick Reilly makes my skin crawl. There's just something about him that I DO NOT LIKE.
- The Point was lambasted on the Daily Show.
- "Katrina vanden Heuvel, editor and publisher of the Nation, tweeted that “The Point” makes “Us Weekly seem like Le Monde Diplomatique.”"
- R96, on another thread someone linked to Brooke Baldwin talking to another CNN host about getting engaged so you were not confused. I think they also said in that thread that she never got married.
I want to know about Braina Keilar. I know she got married, but she has not been wearing a wedding ring in quite a while. She pings to me.
- Brianna pings a bit to me too. i know she's a NASCAR fan and a foodie.
- Interview with Brianna
"If you were a carbonated beverage which would you be? I’d like to say champagne, but let’s be honest. Beer. I am, after all, a NASCAR fan."
"What’s your most embarrassing career moment? Falling off a mechanical bull on live TV. It happened during my first on-air job as a reporter in Yakima, Washington. IÂ’m hopeful the station has been lackadaisical about archiving airchecks."
- Brooke and Brianna flirt a lot when they are together.
- Thanks for the info R100, I thought I was losing it.
- The Point is awful!
- Brianna was also on the boy's golf team in high school.....getting better :)
- Brianna's gorgeous. A little thick, but gorgeous. She also has an interesting voice.
- R106 -Yes, she said there was no boy's team.
- No girl's team, I mean.
- Brooke Baldwin rips Tony Perkins a new one.
- Brianna Keilar getting down in Karaoke.
- Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Christiane Amanpour looks great lately. Did she have work done?
- I saw Christiane sitting on a stoop in Chelsea last year- I was shocked to see how pretty she is in person. Guess not being on the front lines in Iraq does wonders for the skin.
- Christiane made at least one appearance as herself on the Gilmore Girls.
- I don't watch CNN, so when I saw her the other day, I was shocked. I always liked her, but damn. She really looks good. And she's 10 years older than me. Always thought she might be gay, but nope, married.
- Oh I love the Brooke gossip and speculation - more please ! She is hot! Totally pings for me too. She also seems like a cool person.
- Brooke and Brianna
- Another one of Brooke and Brianna
- Brooke and Ms. Keaton.
- Is The Point gone?
- Clip of Brooke Baldwin
- How is Dana Bash handling the divorce?
- The Point was cancelled after four episodes.
- "The Point" fucking sucked! Donnie Douche ruins everything.
I find myself watching CNN more and more these days. They still have some annoying people on there, but I'm really glad they got rid of most of the Tea Party assholes.
- They're divorcing R122? I'm the last one to hear anything, and I'd heard the rumors about her homo hubby.
- Bash and King separated a year ago.
- Why does Don Lemon sometimes look so bloated?
- Brianna Keilar and Karen Findley
- Don usually looks quite good... Much younger than his age.
- Kate Bouldan's mother is a hot drunken mess. How embarrassing.
Erin Burnett should be cancelled. She's had on hatemonger/gun loving pedophile Ted Nugent TWICE and has treated him like he's a sane, reasonable voice for gun advocates. Not that there ARE any sane and reasonable voices amongst that bunch.
- I like Kate. Sucks that her mom is a mess.
- Nice one R128.
- Erin really bugs me.
- Are the powers that be at CNN proud that Roland Martin is gone?
- When will they get rid of Ari Fleischer?
- I couldn't stand Ari when he was Bush's press sec, but in hindsight, he wasn't the worst that Bush had. At least he had some idea of history.
- John King is fucking one of the blonde anchors. That's why his marriage to CNN moderator Dana Bash was so short.
- I don't think it was one of the anchors, R137
- I thought John King was involved with a producer.
- R139 - A producer is more likely than on the air talent.
- Erin must be humiliated that she didn't get the morning show with Cuomo.
- R141, I heard that she refused to do it without increased pay, because her current contract makes her the anchor of her own almost-primetime show. Most people in her position would consider it a demotion to become just the co-anchor of a morning show.
If that's true, then CNN must not have thought it was worth extra money to move her to the morning show. I hope that means she'll soon be gone from the evening show & the network.
- r141 I had read that Erin was offered the morning position opposite Cuomo but was asking for too much money. In order for her to make the switch her contract would need to be renegotiated, she wanted $$$$.
- Brianna keilar winning the Dirksen award.
- Brooke Baldwin can't be straight. (Halleluiah!) Just saw a few of her Facebook pics and the woman pings. I'm a lez and my gaydar is nearly spot-on. Her and Alison Kosik are friends with Chely Wright and her partner. Not that that means anything.
- What about Alison and Brianna R145?
- Erin seems to be after the money.
- Rating wise, Erin is starting to beat Matthews on a regular basis.
Friday April 12th -
- And on Monday(1st bombing coverage), Fox and CNN absolutely destroyed MSNBC.
- It's funny how that albino rodent burrowed himself up Jeff Zucker's ass as soon as the axe started swinging.
Meanwhile: MSNBC shouldn't have fucked with a winning formula. Chris is bombing and bringing down Rachel and Lawrence with him. Wonder how they're going to dig themselves out of the hole they find themselves in...
- Monday April 8th -
- Love that my HLN honey, Robin Meade, is starting to beat Morning Joe on a more frequent basis.
I could look at her all day. Sweet, gorgeous, and funny is just how I like them.
- Re: Robin Meade
Unfortunately, some recent revelations about Joe Scarborough has made it difficult to stomach his show these days. I can no longer stand him, Mika, Willie, or any of those other smug cunts with delusions of grandeur. Meanwhile, I agree with R152 that it's cool to see Robin Meade consistently beating Morning Joe in the ratings.
Back when I was transitioning from "bi-curious" to gay (haha!), I sent Robin a fan e-mail since I'd watch her show every morning before going to work. In addition to being gorgeous, I thought she had a great personality and quick wit...which was confirmed in her response to me. She was genuinely appreciative that I took the time to write (or at least she did a good job of pretending to be), and her response came fairly quick too.
And while I'm no longer a fan of Anderson Cooper, he also impressed me upon responding to an e-mail I had written to him (but that was back in 2003...before he had his own primetime show).
- Robin is gorgeous and funny.
- R153, did you write him again and he didn't respond or something, because you've been on this "albino rodent" kick for quite some time now.
- Bad day for CNN.
- Anderson looks like an albino rodent. I haven't written to him since that one time, nor have a felt the urge to. That doesn't mean I don't think he's an okay journalist, I'm just not as impressed by him these days (especially since he showed his conservative leanings during last year's presidential election).
- Is John King toast?
- [quote]Anderson looks like an albino rodent.
Not that I agree at all, but even if it were true (it's not) he's still hot and hotter than most of the men who criticize him.
- I hope so R158
- John King is probably smoking twice the weed tonight that he did the night he was on air high announcing the murder of Osama bin Laden.
what recent revelations about Joe Scarborough?
Did you just get around to reading the dead intern stories?
- John King took the brunt of Jon Stewart's brutal CNN mockery on TDS tonight.
- John King and, thank God, Wolf Blitzer, R163.
- Oh yes that's right R164, I'd forgotten about Blitzer.
- Before Johnny King closes the CNN door, can we talk about his big dick, just one more time.
- Much of CNN'S coverage of the Boston bombings has been fucking disgraceful.
- How was the coverage "disgraceful"? And what did King & Blitzer do? I didn't see much of it beyond the highlights.
- A list for you, R168
- In an interview on Tuesday, CNN's John King said that he was very embarrassed about his reporting mistakes during the Boston bombings.
King had perhaps the worst moment of his career last week, when he erroneously said that an arrest had been made in the bombings. King was also criticized for calling the suspect a "dark-skinned male."
"I've got a pretty good track record, but when you do something like this it's embarrassing," King told local Washington station WTOP. He also said it was "tough" for viewers to see people they want to trust get something so wrong. He called it a "shot" to his credibility.
"The one thing you have to do is look straight in the camera and say, 'We were wrong,'" he said, adding, "It's my city, too, so it's sort of a double kick in the head to me. But the best way to deal with it is to say, 'we made a mistake. Here's how we made a mistake,' and then move on."
- Has it been confirmed that John King is a closet case?
- Oh yeah? Well Pete Williams sucks!
- What do you all think Cuomo's ass smells like?
- Any idea on when CNN will pull the plug on the endless Boston bombings coverage?
- I hope John King isn't toast at CNN. I think he's hot and mucular.
- R174 - another week provided nothing else happens.
- King is interviewing W.
- BREAKING NEWS, biches!
CNN interviews a cabbie who thinks he gave the Boston bombers a ride the day of the marathon.
Breaking News, Breaking News, and even more Breaking News.
- Victor Blackwell and Brianna Keilar defying Bloomberg's ban of big sodas.
- R178 Breaking news is broken.
- Thanks for bringing up the Chely friendship R145. I have seen that Alison and Chely were friends via Twitter, but not Brooke....however Chely is a confessed CNN-aholic like myself. And, thanks for bringing up Alison. She does not ping to me...she rather seems like she would just let anyone fuck her......which is fine by me.
- LOL R181
- Alison turned 41 yesterday.
- Brianna Keilar covering WH correspondents dinner
- Conan got in a good John King joke at the WHCD.
- Now that most of the anchors are back in the studio, I wonder if they will rush back to Boston due to the new arrests?
- Ali Velshi went to Al Jazeera America.
- Looks like they did R186
- What do we know about Elizabeth Cohen?
- Hala Gorani pings to me, R86. She seems like a badass lady. Too bad she’s rarely on CNN domestic anymore.
- What is Hala doing?
- I’m fairly certain Hala still has a show on CNN International, but I’m in the US with no way to watch CNNI. She used to be on CNN domestic almost daily giving updates about Syria & various international issues, but now I rarely see her throughout the day. Although, maybe I’m just not watching at the right times.
- "During her five years as host, she reported on several colorful and thought-provoking stories including poverty in oil-rich Bahrain; everyday struggles for artists living in Iraq; and gay life in the Middle East, which was a first on international television and earned a nomination for a Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) award."
- Oooooh, thanks R193!
- Ali Velshi GOING TO AL JAZEERA AMERICA???!!!
Wow, that is interesting!
- CNN Starting point calls it “The Fifty Shades of Grey of political novels,” which is definitely a stretch as it lacks any graphic sex scenes whatsoever unless you count sizing up the candidate’s package as graphic. Still, Domestic Affairs, by Bridget Siegel, a political consultant who has worked on local, state and national campaigns, is hard to put down as FishbowlDC quickly learned after finishing it in a few days.
In Siegel’s 2012 book, which releases in paperback on May 14, she mentions journalists by name including HuffPost‘s Sam Stein, WaPo‘s Chris Cillizza, then-Politico‘s Ben Smith and “Tara” from Page Six — i.e. Tara Palmeri, formerly of the Washington Examiner and currently of the New York Post. Also mentioned: Brianna, possibly CNN’s Brianna Keilar.
- So what was up with that Banfield/Grace phone conversation?
- The 50 shades politicalvsex story is fake w/ real folks peppered thru to Make it realistic.. Sounds ok but I doubt I would read it.
- It got strong reviews on amazon, R199
- Watched Brooke Baldwin rummaging through rubble in Oklahoma yesterday.....she pings.....a lot.
- She does ping, but why did they have Brooke in OK City?
- What about Erin?
- Can't stand Erin, how long before she leaves?
- Erin is annoying, and getting worse.
- Is Don still at CNN?
- Has anyone else noticed the resemblance (except for hair color) of Erin to Allison Sweeney? (sp?)
- Alison is prettier. They also have different body types.
- Is Erin fucking Stephanie Miller?
She's on her show all the time, now.
- Interesting R209 especially as Stephanie is a progressive.
- Any word on John Berman? He left ABC News after more than a decade last year to host CNN Early Start. He's adorable.
- BROOKLYN BRIDGE???? OMG!!!!!! Someone start a thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- What happened at the Brooklyn Brudge?
- Ratings up!
- Erin's pregnant.
- Erin just had a panel on to discuss Paula Deen using the N word. No one on the panel was black. That is absurd.
- R217 - That is absurd.
- Brianna Keilar did well in this interview with Saxby Chambliss over the situation in Syria.
- Who will fill in for Erin when she takes maternity leave?
- Brooke Baldwin & Elizabeth Cohen chatting. What do we know about Elizabeth?
- Excuse me ,are only female CNN anchors attracting gossip? What about the guys?
- Anyone watch Chris "Sex Machine" Cuomo's show NEW DAY? The man is 50 kinds of gorgeous.
Next week will mark six months since Jeff Zucker took over from Jim Walton as president of CNN Worldwide. It was a move that showed tremendous promise for anyone who’d hope to see a return to form for the once-pioneering, now-struggling cable news network. Indeed, for anyone who believes, however foolishly, that serious journalism may once again rise above the din of polarized punditry on TV news, the thought of CNN clobbering its rivals at Fox and MSNBC is particularly appealing.
But if the appointment of Zucker -- known for his nose for personality-driven news and willingness to make bold programming choices -- has raised many hopes, the recent direction of CNN may not be enough to keep them up. Granted, Rome wasn’t built in a day, and six months is not much time to reinvigorate (or is it rehabilitate?) a brand as stagnant as CNN. However, between John King’s botched Boston bombings coverage, Wolf Blitzer insulting an atheist tornado victim, and Piers Morgan forgoing coverage of Sen. Wendy Davis’ Texas filibuster in lieu of a segment on blueberry muffins, the network’s efforts to bolster its image have faced one setback after another.
From the looks of things, those failures also may include “New Day,” CNN’s new morning talk show, which features Chris Cuomo, Kate Bolduan and Michaela Pereira. It’s Zucker’s biggest launch yet, but ratings during its first week have been mixed at best. Although “New Day’s” viewership is an improvement over the same time period last year -- up 53 percent according to figures compiled by Mediabistro -- ratings have been down when compared to CNN’s 2013 average. In fact, according Zap2It.com, the show is underperforming compared to its timeslot predecessors, “Early Start” and “Starting Point.” In all likelihood, that’s not the direction Zucker wants to be heading.
What makes “New Day’s” sluggish start particularly painful is that the show falls so conformably within Zucker’s area of expertise. During his time at NBCUniversal, he was the youngest-ever producer of NBC’s “Today” show, which became the most-watched show on morning TV under his tenure. His ability to cull talent and build dynamic, personality-driven news shows is presumably one of the biggest reasons he was hired. Still, judging from some of the Twitter chatter surrounding “New Day,” the image problem persists.
- CNN sent Brianna Keilar and others to Africa for Obama's trip.
- According to Nielsen, CNN saw its prime-time audience jump almost 50% for the quarter to an average of 666,000 viewers compared with the same period in 2012. In the 25-54 demographic, CNN was up 77%.
- Im ready for some new eyecandy at CNN. Ever since TJ Holmes abandoned ship they have been severely lacking. Don Lemon can only do so much for them.
- Why so much coverage of Zimmerman?
- What will CNN do now that Zimmerman is over.
- Zimmerman ratings bump short lived.
- Brianna Keilar can't make her mind with her hair color.
- CNN might as well stand for Colored News Network because it is in Atlanta and they hire a high percentage of AA's, more than the 13% of the population. Watch a show with all black males and you would think you were watching a frat committee session.
- Do we have any Chris Cuomo nudity available? Any picture links? Anyone?
- Yes, R234, the former Governor's son and brother of a current governor has been on Sean Cody presenting his hole. He also has a Grindr profile. Just keep looking!
- Cuomo is good-looking, but he comes across like a shoe salesman, not a news anchor. Vapid, male version of a blonde bimbo. I really can't stand to watch the CNN morning news show any more.
- R233 - Racist, much?
- Guess Andrew got the brains in the family.
- Interesting pairing of Chrsiti Paul from HLN and Brianna Keilar last weekend.
- CNN Names Jessica Yellin Chief Domestic Affairs Correspondent; Promotes Brianna Keilar and Jim Acosta to Sr. White House Correspondents;
- Who is Ivan Watson? He was on this morning.
- He was also on Suzanne's show yesterday - go to 0:00.
- CNN gains in ratings.
- Jim Acosta is a fucking douchebag. I've had the misfortune of dealing with him and he's always a fucking diva.
- Details R244
- Ivan Watson is adorable, and back in Syria, I think. He was good in studio, but the lights in there didn't do the bags under his eyes any favors.
- Ivan seemed to be a little nervous, stumbling over his name at one point.
- I rarely see anyone on CNN criticize the Republicans. Every time I turn it on, they're trashing Obama over something. I rarely see them going after Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, or any of the other Tea Party crazies.
Surprisingly, Piers Morgan has the most liberal one on the network lately.
- Piers is only "liberal" when it comes to gun control.
- Brianna Keilar and Victor Blackwell make a good team. Here they are talking about the Syria situation.
- Any gossip on Becky Anderson? She's on CNN International.
- True R248, it happens on every CNN program. They think they're being "courageous" or something, taking on those awful liberals but CNN will never get those Fox viewers they are dying to have, no matter how much they kiss the asses of right wing crazies.
- The beard looks good on Victor.
- CNN could use someone like Rachel Maddow.
- By the way, what happened to Luke Russert? He's not on tv anymore
- Wrong network R255
- Saddest wikipedia entry
"Russert is the son of Tim Russert, who was the longest-serving moderator of Meet the Press, and his wife Maureen Orth, a special correspondent for Vanity Fair. Russert graduated from St. Albans School in Washington, D.C. in 2004. He worked for ESPN's Pardon the Interruption while a student at Boston College, where he graduated in 2008. A few weeks later, his father died."
- I just noticed R255 is right. He disappeared for some reason. Not that it matters because he sucks.
- Luke did join CNN's Brianna Keilar in a charity karaoke performance, but Luke was on NBC and MSNBC.
- r2 Fareed's gayface
- Have they sent anyone prominent to the Middle East for the Syria crisis?
- r261 They tried to get Joe Manganiello...
- Errol Barnett seems asexual.
- Do you mean Erin Burnett? Obviously she's had sex at least once.
- Ratings up
- Erin, given the weight gain, should always wear black. She looked much better in that black outfit. I saw her in a purple dress the other night with very short sleeves. It was very unflattering as was her makeup; her nose looked huge and her face very bloated.
It's amazing what makeup can do, she was looking very butch.
- R267 - Erin is pregnant.
- John Roberts used to be J.D. Roberts in Canada, and hosted several music shows.
No gay/bi rumours but he was a big cokehead in his youth
- When is Erin gonna have that kid?
This seems like the longest pregnancy in the history of television.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt has been pregnant longer.
- Who will be hosting over Thanksgiving?
- I can't stand Carol Costello and she used to be one of my favorites.
She's so grumpy about everyone and everything.
She fucking sucks!