- keanu, he looks like he''s made of wax now
- The only thing that changed about Wills is his hair.\
He is still tall, handsome and adorable.
- Johnny Depp, not as hot as back in 21 Jump Street.
- No, I agree with the Price William remark. He was a gorgeous teenager and has turned into a Blah man. His brother has done the opposite and has gone from ginger haired goof to not bad at all.
- Ted Danson, Desi Arnaz Jr., the late John Ritter.
- Antonio Banderas owns this thread.\
Brendan Fraser should be there, too.
- r5 beat me to it. Danson went from beautiful to fug (!!!) overnight as he first entered middle age. For about ten years he looked like death cooled under.\
But, in recent years, he''s gone from fug to very cute.
- Finally! A thread where my name won''t be dragged through the mud.
Rumer "Spud" Willis, once fug, always fug.
- Russell Crowe. Has there ever been a swifter decline?
- Skeet Ulrich\
- Alec Baldwin - handsome, hairy, six pack.%0D\
Now fat-faced with a keg.
- Actually, when I saw the trailer for that new movie with Depp and Jolie, I realized that when he''s scrubbed clean, Depp hasn''t completely lost it yet.
- Being str8 - a very rare conditia in Hollywood - is the single most common cause of a hot number going from hot to fug.
Mrs Patrick Campbell
- That trailer with Depp and Jolie is what convinced me he''s totally lost his looks. He looks fat and greasy in that movie.%0D\
Ted Danson looks the best he has in years.%0D\
Since fug means "fucking ugly," I don''t think Wills qualifies at all. But no, he''s not as cute as he was.
- I''d hardly call Prince William "fug". He''s still a quite handsome man even with the thinning hair.
- Miss Depp - an aledged tinymeat sufferer - lost her looks from too much plastic surgery including at least one facelift.
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Just the opposite, r16, he''s alleged to have a great dick.
- Bruce Jenner. From hot to old hatchety wax faced lesbian. Lately, his features have "normalized" a bit and he looks like his old self.
- Dean Cain\
- Wow, that''s some poor writing at r19''s link.
- Carey Elwes.%0D\
God, is he fugly now!
- "Johnny Depp, not as hot as back in 21 Jump Street."%0D\
The OP said a few years, not decades. %0D\
Matthew Perry is a far more appropriate choice.%0D\
- Wentworth Miller%0D\
Brendan Fraser as stated above is a good choice.%0D\
- Christopher Noth aka "Mr Big". In the SATC movies you can see the hair dye and red lipstick, he looks like a bloated corpse.%0D\
- Marlon Brando, way back when. So hot (chunky but hot) in Streetcar... so bloated and not so hot only a few years later.
- Josh Radnor
- I own this thread- gavel down!
- Robert Pattinson. He''s not completely fug yet, but he''s WELL on his way.
- Robert Pattinson was never beautiful so he doesn''t qualify. he always had an awkward, distressed look which teenage girls seem to love.
- Alain Delon. Mel Gibson.
- I am partial owner of this thread.
- Peter Frampton %0D\
- Prince William''s descent into fugdom has been sad. But Harry won''t be hot past 30 either.
- Matt Leblanc.
- Peter Frampton only lost his hair - he is still attractive. And, if it matters, he is a supporter of HIV services organization - he visited part of Bono, Ashley Judd and Chris Tuckers ''the heartland has AIDS'' tour several years ago.
- Did you guys forget about me?
- Since when was William EVER considered beautiful?
- Am I not beautiful, R31??
- George Michael
- Poor old Christopher Cazenove
- Ian Ogilvie
- Don''t forget me
- The lead singer of Stone Temple Pilots.
- William Shatner
- Come on, people! This man OWNS this thread.
- Ken Wahl - so hot, then a bloated, alcoholic mess
- Peter Gabriel, though it took more than just a few years.
- R47, what does Kim Basinger have to do with Mickey Rourke?
- Brad Pitt.
- R11, no way is Alec Baldwin ''fug'' which means fucking ugly.%0D\
What a stupid exaggeration on your part.%0D\
Alec still emanates strong sex appeal and charisma, and is handsome and sexy and I''d love to ravage and ravish his hunky husky body.%0D\
And his voice! great voice
- Eh, R54. You and Alec share that opinion. I doubt he reflects most people''s taste.
- Compared to his old self, Alec most certainly is fuggo now.
- I found Kevin Costner to be incredibly attractive, well into his middle age, but the last 3-4 years, kind of sad.
- Paul Mercurio, the once incredibly hot star of "Strictly Ballroom."
- Kevin Costner is incredibly attractive - and even more so these days.%0D\
Age has not diminished him at all, but rather than enhanced him. Everything about him is attractive.
- Brendan Fraser in Elling
- Costner was so hot in his prime. Nowadays he looks ok for his age, but I certainly wouldn''t go so far as to say he looks better now than he used to.
- I''m going to say Jolie, only because of the bad plastic surgery. %0D\
She should have left her face alone.
- ""Kevin Costner is incredibly attractive - and even more so these days.\
Age has not diminished him at all, but rather than enhanced him. Everything about him is attractive.""\
Because sizemeat never ages!!
Mrs Patrick Campbell
- Kevin Costner looks incrediby hot and great for his age.%0D\
When he was wearing faded blue jeans on his recent run of appearances surrounding the oil spill in the gulf, he was WOW! in the jeans.%0D\
Not many men of his age group look so incredibly great in jeans.%0D\
And just overall, he''s hot.
- R56, your standard of what is ''fucking ugly'' is incredbly demented and ridiculous.
- Daniel Radcliffe
- I''m just waiting for someone like R66 to mention Justin Bieber.
- Alain Delon has aged handsomely, complete with a head of white hair.%0D\
Brooke Shields is still beautiful.%0D\
Whoever said Grace Kelly is insane.%0D\
Brigitte Bardot, however.....%0D\
And Daniel Radcliffe has always been bug-eyed fug.
- I wanted to sleep Val Kilmer everytime i watch his movie, not anymore even if he pays me
- Adam Ant, 1984
- Adam Ant, 2001
- Are you Alec Baldwin, r65? Not everyone has the same taste and posters are allowed to disagree with one another. Try not to take it so personally.
- Alec Baldwin is a daddy bear.
- The National Geographic Afghan Cover Girl
Nomadic Life, Not So Hot
- That''s only good if you like both daddies and bears, R73.
- Wow R74, can you imagine what she would look like now if she lived in Los Angeles and was an actress?
- She was gorgeous, R74
- Play fair now. OP asked for people who''d gone from beautiful to fug in a COUPLE OF YEARS. Very few of us are going to look great a couple of decades past our prime.
- That''s not her, R77. The photog only took a few photos of her at the school that day. She wasn''t wearing nail polish or earrings and she was wearing an orange scarf, not a green one.
- R45, his name is Scott Weiland. I used to think he was hot, then saw STP in concert with a giant big screen TV image for us fans in the cheap seats (grassy knoll in back of the arena). Boy has some serious crater face! This was in 2000.
- Natasha Lyonne
- Kevin Costner does look great, I was in the front row watching his band play live and I spent the whole show gazing at his massive bulge.
- R82, where did you see his band play? I forgot that he plays in a band.
- R72, yes, but anyone who would classify Alec Baldwin as fucking ugly is way too stupid, deranged, mentally unbalanced, delusional, and distorted to even live. That is you.%0D\
What would you call people who are actually fucking ugly when you call someone who is not even close to being ugly ''fucking ugly''?
- Just thought I''d jump in. \
After watching IT''S COMPLICATED just a few days ago, I have to say, even with a few pounds added, Alec Baldwin is still handsome as ever.\
Just my opinion. Carry on...
- r84, overreact much? There are people called fug on this board all the time that I don''t agree with, but that is those posters'' opinions and I let them have it.\
Btw, I am not the one who originally posted that Alec Baldwin is fug, but I agreed with someone else. Your need to call me names simply because my opinion differs from yours is completely unnecessary, to say the least.
- Kim Zimmer
- Alec Baldwin is a drunken fat pig. He still has his looks, but their hidden under all that weight. %0D\
He''s zooming for Aretha territory if he doesn''t quit.
- Josh Hartnett. %0D\
And 3 teen stars who lost their looks thanks to weight gain (JTT) or drugs:%0D\
Jonathan Taylor Thomas%0D\
- R86, it''s because you are too dumb and too demented to live.
- Leonard "Romeo" Whiting
- Jan-Michael Vincent, barking somewhere in Mississippi.
- Mia r9 - he was cute in the movie. As for Steve Martin, his face now looks like wax or at least the makeup they had on him did.%0D\
- Bruce Willis. When he was David in Moonlighting I thought he was cute. When he shaved his head he lost it for me.%0D\
- I think William is still a handsome fellow- his hair is thinning but he is fit and kind of normally good looking, with a nice manner- modest.%0D\
Brendan Fraser owns this thread- he was hot in George of the Jungle and Gods and Monsters, and he lost it while still young- he got fat and flabby essentially.%0D\
Lots of the fellow mentioned on this thread are mostly casualties of age. Mel, age and alcohol because he is still pretty fit.%0D\
Leo DeCap was never hot- still is not.%0D\
Guys like Dennis Quaid and Ed Harris- woof, hot well into their 50s- mostly due to staying fit and laying off the surgeon''s knife.%0D
- Matthew Macfayden has to watch that waistline but he will be handsome all his life.%0D
- I''m with those posters who still Alec Baldwin attractive. He should watch his weight, though.\
Corbin Bernsen was also a hot daddy when he cut his hair short but I just recently saw him in some commercial and he looked like shit.
- A generou$ ''gentleman friend'' once took us to lunch at Shutters in Santa Monica in 1999. As we scanned the menu our host exclaimed "Alec Baldwin"!, who was being seated at the next table. We glanced over, noticed a rather short, somewhat hot and extremely arrogant porky Alec.
Mrs Patrick Campbell
- [quote]noticed a rather short,\
It must have been someone else cuz he was the same height as Gina Davis in Beetle Juice and Davis is at least 6 feet.
- "Brendan Fraser owns this thread- he was hot in George of the Jungle and Gods and Monsters, and he lost it while still young- he got fat and flabby essentially."%0D\
And he''s losing his hair, too%0D\
- Happens to a lot of the boy bands. Saw Backstreet on Oprah and 3 of the members are going bald and looking rough. I''d still do Nick though.%0D\
- James Spader
- Val Kilmer-His dimensions seeming went rom Batman to Penguin overnight.\
Edward Furlong- From actor/Calvin Klein model to lesbian look-alike thanks to drugs, weight issues and poor hairdressing decions.
- Bridgett Moynaham
- Blade Thompson, porn star. Before pic at link:
- I agree with the fact that Val Kilmer has done the Brando blow-up thing.\
Danial Radcliffe and Brandon F. have gone the cute, even beautiful, Jewish kids growing into Fug grown-ups thing.\
William of England was so cute and now, so not.\
And I like grown-ups.\
I still think that Baldwin is attractive.
- james spader is a good call. he lost it sometime between "secretary" and "boston legal" -- a two-year window according to IMDB.
- I disagree with a lot of these. Wow.%0D\
I can think of one, but I don''t know his name: He was a hot, blond rugby player and I believe he was featured in a calendar. Very pretty.
- Pretty doesn''t age well, and handsome only stays when he doesn''t get fat.
- I agree with the person who said James Spader. He would still be hot if he would lose the weight. Being chubbier gives him a short square look.
- This is opposite of what OP asked, but Claire Danes seems to be much prettier then she used to be. I''m not lyin'', the first time I saw her in a movie, I think she played opposite Steve Martin as his love interest-can''t remember the title- I winced in pain at the sight of her. Fug was much too tame a word. However, it appears that she really did improve with age. That makeup commercial she does shows a pretty woman. %0D\
Either that or that makeup is really a miracle worker.
- Weird - I find Claire Danes less attractive now than she used to be.%0D\
That movie was Shop Girl, R111.%0D\
She looks very weird in a bathing suit these days - she is painfully thin and painfully flat-chested - no breasts at all. And practically anorexic looking.
- Meg Ryan%0D\
- Brad Pitt Used to looked like this
- A very young Brad-with no shirt
- Brad Pitt still looks good, when he isn''t sporting pathetic facial hair.
- For the love of God, R27, Brando was not chunky in Streetcar! The Wild One, maybe.
- James Spader, Marlon Brando, and Val Kilmer amount to criminal destruction of handsomeness. The plastic surgeons who wrecked Nicole Kidman, meg Ryan, and Fay Dunaway should all be slapped viciously.
- Trent reznor. he looked so good in the mid to lateish 90s. then...
- [quote]The plastic surgeons who wrecked Nicole Kidman, meg Ryan, and Fay Dunaway should all be slapped viciously.\
Why do people like them, who could afford the best cosmetic surgeons, go to quacks who destroy their faces? It''s crazy.
- Chris Klein (American Pie)
- Is it just weight that has ruined Spader''s looks? I hope that it''s not steroids - he blew up so fast. can''t believe the change in him from "Secretary" to now.
- I cannot believe only a couple of Mel Gibson mentions here. He was truly beautiful. And he is now truly fug. The only thing you could dispute is that it only took a "few years."
He''s the one who really owns this thread
- Hot 90s Trent Reznor
- Now...Where has his neck gone?
- r123, I agree with you about Mel Gibson. I mean, he REALLY aged fast. In fact,the first time I saw him after just a couple of years when he was hot, I let out a girlish scream so loud that I frightened some children near me in the theater.
Yes...I know..... but Mel looks horrible, people!
- The ravages of cigarette smoking has ravaged Mel Gibson''s face.
- Robert Plant\
- Devon Sawa, though now he''s settling into a Jeremy Renner-like ugly/sexy look.
- Cary Elwes
- Sally Struthers.
The groaning Thanksgiving table
- Michael Jackson was handsome and normal-looking in 1980 but by ''83 or ''84 he was looking like a tiny-nosed tranny. Check out the Jheri curl and the overplucked eyebrows in the Thriller video.
- ian thorpe was a really good looking guy with a a magnificent bod but now he gained a ton of weight, lost his looks and has no resemblence of his former hotness.%0D\
andy roddick also used to be cute but he looks withered, worn out and old (at least compared to the young players). not sure about his bod though. wonder if he still has that huge, rock-hard ass.%0D\
ivan lendl looks like bela lugosi these days. stefan edberg, although he''s aged a lot, still looks sorta cute. and finally, mats wilander looks horrible. he used to be such a cutie. his advice to yannick noah was to not look in the mirror.
Devon Sawa currently has a recurring role on the CW''s NIKITA, and he actually looks VERY hot. He looks a lot different from his boyish look - definitely masculine.%0D\
Here is a clip of Devon Sawa on NIKITA (2010):%0D\
Very hot and muscular
- Some tennis players really age badly, maybe due to too much sun exposure? Chris Evert is a great example - and Bjorn Borg isn''t what he was. Maybe blonds are particularly vulnerable.
- Fair-skinned people generally, and the English in particular, tend not to age well.
- Which is interesting, since they have so little sunshine.
- R132, Vivien Leigh was still a great beauty at age 35 when she made [italic]Anna Karenina[/italic] which was nearly 10 years after [italic]GWTW[/italic]. So that''s not exactly ''beautiful to fug in a few years'' per OP''s topic.%0D\
Her appearance began to change in the 1950s, although Vivien was made up to look older in [italic]Streetcar[/italic] than she actually was-- she was only 38.%0D\
The combined effects of chronic mental illness, drinking to excess, smoking to excess, and general poor health (Leigh suffered from tuberculosis) all took a huge toll upon her, but I don''t think she ever really looked ''fug''; just not the ravishing beauty she once was.
- Hey, I''m blonde and I''m aging well!!!!
Pamela Anderson, not really believing what I''m saying
- Wentworth Miller is heavier than he used to be, but I wouldn''t call him fugly.
- Wentworth Miller could be hot again if he lost 60 pounds. He''s young enough that his looks aren''t irretrievable.\
In the first episodes of "Prison Break," I thought he was possibly the hottest man I''d ever seen.
- 60 pounds? I don''t think he''s that overweight.
- I happen to think Leeann Rimes is as homely as a mud fence. She used to be pretty when she started singing as a young teenager.("Blueeeeeeeeoooohhhhooo....") I just saw her on the CMA show while flipping through the channels, and boy, is she ever whooped.
- R143, I was extrapolating from the last picture I saw. \
My point was if he could get back to his weight from a few years ago, he would be a fine hunk of a man again.
- Apparently he has already begun to lose weight according to people who saw him at the Resident Evil premiere last month
- Vincent Perez. He used to be so gorgeous.
- Vincent Perez now:
- Lots of hot shots of Vincent Perez in "La Reine Margot". Check it out. Shows cock and ass.
- Wow, [R35], I had totally given up on Devon Sawa. He has totally redeemed himself looks-wise.
- Is Devon gay?
- Julia Roberts. I don''t know why she''s not aging well - her weight hasn''t fluctuated - but the youth that made her unusual features interesting on film in her 20s has completely left her. She looks washed out and haggard to me.
- Jimmy Page, he was beautiful, now not so much.\
Jimmy looked like Cote de Pablo, or whatever her name is from "NCIS'', he had the same beautiful hair too!\
He now looks like an old Chinese woman!
- Sylvester Stallone and Mickey Rourke
- Bridgette Bardo
- STP singer Scott Weiland actually looked better when he was a somewhat chubby junkie!
- "Bridgette Bardo"\
- John Travolta used to adorable and now is fat necked FUG.\
Prince William really owns this thread though.
- Bridgette Bar..Doh!
- R152, I suspect it has something to do with loss of subcutaneous facial fat.%0D\
The major contributing factor however is that Julia''s a complete cunt and it shows in her face.
- Whoever said Brad Pitt earlier on this thread is nuts.\
Brad has certainly aged over the past few years and is no longer the specimen he was in "Legends of the Fall", but he is still a gorgeous man.\
You have to be nuts to say he is fug.
- Christopher Gable. \
Gorgeous with Twiggy in The Boyfriend; his appearance in that D.H.Lawrence movie made towards the end of his life, was saddening.
- He died of cancer at only age 58, R162, so perhaps he was already suffering from it at the time.\
He has a good role in the 1984 ''Doctor Who'' story "The Caves of Androzani".
- [quote] Wentworth Miller could be hot again if he lost 60 pounds. He''s young enough that his looks aren''t irretrievable.\
Here''s Wentworth from a few months ago at Comic Con. He looks good. He doesn''t need to lose 60 pounds.
- Not that he was ever beautiful, but Axl Rose didn''t used to look like an albino rasta.
- I can''t believe someone thought Wentworth was 60 pounds overweight.
- Sly got his mum''s looks now
- [bold]FREEPER TROLL, beginning at R137.[/bold] %0D\
[italic]Also posting at...[/italic]%0D\
"Black Voters Will Help Re-Elect Obama" | R 15, R 26, R 33, R 35, R 39, R 45 (so far)%0D\
"If There''s A Democratic Challenger To Obama For 2012" | R 45, R 48, R 50, R 57, R 64, R 68, R 71, R 76, R 78, R 83, R 91, R 94, R 96, R 98, R 121 (so far)%0D\
"Our National Palin Obsession" | R 18, R 22, R 25, R 28 (so far)%0D\
"Two Of The Most Essential, Abhorrent, Intolerable Lies In George W. Bush''s Memoir" | R 12, R 14, R 16, R 19 (so far)
- r165, I dressed as Axl last halloween (my girlfriend was Slash!), and did vintage Axl research to get the look right. He was much prettier than I remembered. Now though...
- Axl Rose now -
- Robert Redford
- Wow, what happened to Barbara Hershey? She''s unrecognizable.
- r172, she now has the face of an aboriginie.
- Richard Gere isn''t fug....he just isn''t as attractive as he used to be 15 years ago.
Then, neither am I.
- Benicio Del Toro. Went from hot playing a Bond villain in License To Kill to bloated and pickled in under a decade.
- Jude Law anyone?\
Another vote for Benicio. So fug in Wolfman.\
Mickey Rourke needs another mention too. It was of his own doing of course.
- I was really surprised that Robert Redford went downhill looks-wise so fast. It''s his unfortunate skin texture.
- Jude Law is hardly ugly, R176. He just doesn''t have as much hair anymore.
- That girl from the Aerosmith videos and Clueless... so cute back then and now has that ginormous head... Alica Silverstone?
- "Jude Law anyone?"%0D\
Yep. Made the journey from "hot as hell" to "plain" in about 5 years%0D\
- Simone Signoret. Like a female Brando.
- Patty Duke was pretty in the early 70''s. About the time that she was fooling around with Desi Arnaz, Jr., maybe. But she got really old looking fast. But not fug, so maybe this is the wrong thread to post this on.%0D\
I do think she''s a great actress, however.
- Poor Emily Lloyd. Her bad starlet behavior on movie sets turned out to be the first symptoms of mental illness.
- Gerard Butler was hot in Dear Frankie. Now he''s meh, at the most.
- I don''t think she''s fug, but Cameron Diaz seems to have lost her looks.
- You rang?
Tara Reid, the Crypt Keeper
- Mickey Rourke went from one of the most stunning men ever on screen to a science project.
- Someone should start a thread about people who seem to be getting hotter as they age.
- I think Cher is getting hotter with age. Sure, she''s had mega facelifts, but they look good. It''s her attitude, most of all.
- that chick from 90210
- Butler was only hot in Dracula 2000. It was downhill after that.
- There are multiple things going on in this thread.\
It started with people that were really generally thought to be attractive who quickly grew less so. \
Added in were people who simply aged passed the point that a poster found attractive. Then the plastic surgery victims and self abusers (yeah Mickie R.,I''m talking about you).
- C. Thomas Howell...he''s aged very fast, and isn''t he still a young guy?
- Kate Hudson went from being a cute young woman to looking like any another Beverly Center shopper with a bad nose job.\
I also thought that the "Harry Potter" guy, (Radcliffe?) was going to grow up to be a looker and he''s turned into a real geek.
- Mickey Rourke, oh he was so hot.......what happened!\
Keanu just gorgeous .......now looks waxy and so gaunt I wonder if he has something awful.\
Alex Baldwin is huskier than before, but still hot\
Robert Redford yep, gosh he lost it big time.\
Goldie Hawn .....she was always so cute, but looking at recent pics she has been butchered.\
Its easy to say all this about the gorgeous ones but when I look in a mirror.........oh, its awful!\
One guy who always had till the day he died\
stuff of legend
- [quote]Mickey Rourke went from one of the most stunning men ever on screen to a science project.%0D\
To be fair, he''s still stunning just not in a good way.
- Jude Law (even in a wheel chair in Gattaca he was hot)\
Vince Vaughn \
Russell Crowe (though I''ve always hated him)\
Cary Elwes (stunning in Princess Bride)\
Val Kilmer (Iceman and Slider playing volleyball, smokin''...)
- I am so glad that people came to Kevin Costner''s defense... I wrote the initial comment about him, and immmediately regretted it,because I still want to do him so bad. I just remembered seeing a photo of him where I mistakenly thought it was that one hack comedian Bill Engvall, and then realized I was looking at KC. That was a shock, but I agree with those who disagreed with me,KC still looks pretty damn good.
- Up until maybe 5 years ago, Lindsey Buckingham (of Fleetwood Mac) was a very beautiful man. I think he''s around 60 now, but he looks like an 80 year old man with hip clothes and a good haircut. His face is gaunt and has collapsed.
- Helen Hunt during the last years of Mad About You.
- ok these are nobodies, but I've noticed:
Rose McGowan aged 20 yrs in about 4
Jordan Ladd went from fresh to looking older than her mom, Cheryl
Brooklyn Decker suddenly looks 40
Lynn Collins has become a stocky Irish bar wench since shooting John Carter
- Cary Elwes
- Some of these are just the ravages of time. I mean, Jude Law was just too perfect. Some men can bald gracefully. Sometimes it can enhance their sex appeal. But not in a face that perfect. And his fact still is! It's just, er, bald now.
- What does fug mean? I don't understand.
- R202- what has Jordan done lately. I saw her in a number of small roles back about ten years ago, but not much since.
- Melanie Griffith wasn't a great beauty but she was pleasant enough. Now I don't recognize her.
- Edward Norton aged very badly/quickly. :( Would still pound the life out of him though.
- The title of this this thread is: "People who went from beautiful to fug in a few years"
Ed Norton was never beautiful, especially not with those beady squinty eyes.
The posts are supposed to be about gorgeous men and women who lost their looks in a few years.
I suggest watching the current HBO documentary about the former supermodels of the 70s, 80s and 90s. Some of those women were unrecognizable, others have aged well. A few, such as Carmen, have admitted to face lifts and Botox.
It appears most of the former druggies, boozers and sun worshippers looked the worst.
- What? Nobody's going to say Justin Bieber?
- Prince William was never beautiful. NEVER.
- President Obama
- Yeah R68, I think Bardot is the ultimate example of this though it again breaches the rules and was more than a few years.
I don't think in a few years such a thing really exists, went downhill yes, fug no. Unless they porked out which can happen in a couple of weeks never mind years.
Adam Ant looked great and younger than his years up until recently, and that was a lot to do with him going grey along with becoming ill which didn't come out till very late on.
- r211, your agenda makes you look ridiculous. Whatever word you want to apply, he was pretty hot.
- R211, William was certainly beautiful in the early noughties. I've still got this People magazine from June 2003, when he turned 21. Stunning!
- R215, to each one's own. Agenda? Please. I don't see it now and certainly didn't see it then. The linked People cover at R216 didn't help matters. I see nothing special about him in that pic.
If he hadn't been Di's kid, I doubt that anybody would have fawned over his overrated looks as they did and do. Why you'd personalize this so much is unfortunate.
- God damn, r216, he looks so fine on that cover. The hair loss is certainly tragic, but I thought he looked fantastic at the Olympics. I would be his duchess anytime. Seems like such a nice guy, too. Diana raised them right.
- Joaquin Phoenix
- Colin Farrell - but that's his own fault. Too much heavy drinking and smoking put paid to his looks.
I get the feeling that Robert Pattison will go the same way. He'll be one of these guys that lose their looks. It's already starting to happen with him.
- He just went so bald so fast. I wonder if he doesn't feel guilty over his position of privilege and thought he deserved it in some way so didn't try propecia etc.
- Brunce Jenner is a dumbass. He was a handsome guy, but marrying that trashbox wife of his Kris really did damage to his image and legacy. I'm SURE it was her idea for him to get plastic surgery on his face, and now he looks like a freak.
- Good one R219, I'm not a big fan but he's probably the single worst case of rapid aging of anyone. The Master looks amazing, but he looks shocking.
There are others that carry the premature aging in a good way and obviously men are luckier in that department anyway. Such as Jon Hamm - another rumoured drinking problem, but though he looks a good few years older it works for him somehow. It helps if you're handsome as fuck to begin with so don't need to do anything. Clooney is probably another in this category but me no likey.
- R220, Colin has been clean for awhile. He's looked great on the recent Total Recall press tour. He's looked like hell in the past but he's cleaned up well.
- [quote]Here's Wentworth from a few months ago at Comic Con. He looks good. He doesn't need to lose 60 pounds.
[see offsite link on justjared.buzznet.com]
Ikr? Wenty is always sexy and is still sexy. Typical DL bully behavior when there's a thread that seem to not include their android-faced hero Matt Bomer even for a while.
- As William ages, his nose gets more pronounced, and he looks like he's a mouth breather and he snores. Speaking of mouth, William has really, really unfortunate teeth.
He has teeth like Beatrice, and the Princess Royal, Princess Anne. Horse teeth. He didn't always have them. He really needs to disappear and have some discreet plastic surgery. Prince Esward is also unfortunately teethed as is Andrew, so it's a problem. Charles has jughead ears.
When you consider that Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Phillip were quite attractive when young, and even Princess Margaret's teeth were somewhat under control, William is unfortunate. I could put up with his thinning hair. His teeth are unpardonable.
- What idiot says I'm unfortunate? I'm a Prince I don't have to look like some strugling television whores!
- Orson Welles was beautiful for a matter of months. What happened?
- Maura Tierney. She was really cute in NewsRadio and Primary Colors, not bad in ER, but started losing her looks then even before her illness.
- It's called "hitting the wall", OP
- I don't understand the comments about Alec Baldwin and Kevin Costner; they are different and obviously not the sex-on-a-stick types they were 20-30 years ago, but both are still attractive for their ages/types.
- i suspect Kate Middleton will not age will either. She is too harsh looking.
- Wtf has happened to Anne Hathaway? She looks god-awful lately, with that awful pixie and has wasted away to nothing. She used to be moderately pretty – never a raving beauty, but cute, usually photogenic and outgoing. She looks miserable and anorexic in every photo the past few months.
Even just a year ago she looked healthy and happy when she was doing press for that brit romcom she had out (that bombed). You’d think with the hit movies she has this year she’d be popping up on talk shows and getting her face everywhere. The weight she claimed to have to lose for the Les Miz gig was many months ago. Every time I see a photo of her now I get a strange concern I don’t get when reading about celebs.
- Sooo, no one even thought of LiLo?
- BRITNEY! She was gorgeous. Even in 2009 she was still looking good. Now she looks 45 and miserable.
- R233 - Anne's gained back some of the weight she lost for LM. I think the diet she undertook really did a toll on her. Also, Anne looks better when she's a little fleshy.
- Zac Efron
He's not ugly at all, but there's been a big decline.
she was always a horse mouth fug.. that was acceptable in the 80's, in today's day and age with a mouth that looks like it has been slashed open on the edge of a baked bean can... she would only get stripper parts.
- brigette neilson owns this
fuck me. the SS HOt Shit has well and trult left her port for the summer
- r238, you're an undesirable, aren't you?
- R230 - Julia was gorgeous in the late 80s/early 90s. Her weight did fluctuate a lot. She was downright chunky by Hollywood standards in Mystic Pizza and Satisfaction, but it worked for her. She lost some weight by the time of Pretty Woman, and more after that, and then she started aging. Her features stopped working for her, and worked against her.
- Someone please start a fug to beautiful thread. Much less depressing.
- r240 nope just articulating what my eyes see. and even if i was a fug, it does not mean that I am unable to spot another fug.
- R242 - much shorter list.
- Would someone please start a thread called "PEOPLE WHO GOT OLD."
- r243, by "undesirable" I didn't mean your idiot term "fug."
- Agreed, R245. This thread was about people who lost their looks in a matter of a few years, not people who aged horribly. For example, Brigitte Nielsen looks horrible today, but she was a goddess in her heyday. However, she maintained her beauty for many years. She just didn't become old and haggard seemingly overnight.
- Ridiculous fanfic r189. Cher looks sad and tired today, in every pic, unless she's aggressively smiling and even then the sad look can still come through. But she shouldn't be included in this because it took decades for her to lose her looks, and at her age it's no surprise she's lost them.
- R224 Colin is beautiful in a more mature way. He was a baby before.
RPitz will age badly only if you think he's handsome now. His head is a trapezoid. It may explode
- What kind of person is drawn to a thread like this and finds the subject worthy enough to care about?
- Yes R233, she had that frail, almost little -old - ladyish look Kathryn Morris had.
Glad to hear she's gained some weight R235.
- R221, there are NO remedies for baldness.
You behave as if there are remedies for baldness of the kind that Prince William has.
One cannot prevent baldness.
Propecia is such a minor help for some men that it doesn't even merit mentioning.
What a man can do is get hair transplants like Joe Biden did or wear a hair piece/weave.
- Lil' Kim.
- Dolph Lundgren -- another star who, in his youth, could be described as so pretty he was almost perfect.
Age has not been kind to him.
- Damn people age...its life ..it happens and true beauty can't be seen...get a clue...you will age too.
One day you will regret your comments as you look in the mirror at your aging overweight selves...God bless
- the neighbor on Shameless (the guy who is married to the black girl)
He was smokin hot and frontal nude in the first season and a big fat tub of goo in the second.
- R234 The problem with Lilo is that the last time she was sober she was a cute 13 year old. So no one is really going to say she was hot then. Everyone knows if she got clean she could be a hot adult but that is never going to happen.
- R226 There's nothing wrong with his teeth, they're perfectly healthy. Most British dentists wouldn't recommend fucking around with healthy teeth if there's no medical necessity, it only damages them in the long run. The teeth-that-look-like-Tic-Tacs thing is not so popular outside North America. That might be one of the reasons why British dental health is the best in the world - yes, even though The Simpsons did a joke about it - don't destroy your teeth just to look like every 3rd rate weather presenter in a cheap shirt and bad haircut.
Germans have the second best dental health and they don't recommend fucking about with healthy teeth either.
- Ron Howard
- Desmond Harrington from Dexter. He was beautiful for a while and then bam aged 20 yrs and is hideous.
Rose McGowan is still the worst aging I've seen. In the span of two years her face fell apart.
- Brad Renfro.
- Desmond Tutu.
- How about in a few seconds? This is a fascinating video. It shows five people jumping on trampoline, except their position is fixed in the post (their bodies do not move), so you only see the effects of gravity on their skin.
Interestingly, the skinniest person "ages" the most.
- Leo DiCaprio. He was cute and really pretty in his early to mid 20s. And then something wrong happened. His face bloated and he is now just average looking at best.
- robin wright (penn)
- [quote]Desmond Harrington from Dexter. He was beautiful for a while and then bam aged 20 yrs and is hideous.
I don't really think the word "bam" is appropriate to a description of a 20 year time period.
For going from hot to fug in super quick time, I agree with the poster up thread who nominated Wentworth Miller. He was absolutely beautiful in the first season of "Prison Break." The rot had already set in by the end of that season (in the form of weight gain), but by a few years later, when the show ended, he was a fat, bloated mess. His looks have never recovered, as far as I'm aware.
He really hated being famous that much. Well, it was that and the closet.
- Russell crowe came to mind when i read this thread title
- [quote]robin wright (penn)
I can't imagine that anyone would think Robin Wright is fug. You must have unattainably high beauty standards.
I do think her new haircut is hideous, though.
- Moochelle Obama with her new wig
- Chris Pratt - He looked his absolute best on Everwood and went downhill quickly after that which is surprising for someone still very young. Massive weight gain was his demise. Even when he recently lost a ton of weight for a role and showed off his buff bod on Ellen he still looked big boned and sort of heavy even with all of the muscles. Now that the film is over, I think he has let himself go again.
- R260. She was in a car accident and need surgery so I give her a pass on how she looks now. But I will admit it's kind of shocking seeing her now vs when she was in Scream.
- He makes me all puffy down there
- r266 You misunderstood. They're saying he "aged 20 years" like "bam", in a short period of time. He is not that old.
- Mickey Rourke. I just don't understand what happened, there.
- r267 Totally. He's bloated now. Alcohol?
- Madonna. Too much plastic surgery.
- Ryan O'Neal.
- I completely disagree with the poster who said Harry will fug out at 30. Have you seen pictures of his true father at nearly 60? He is extremely handsome and virile looking. I think as he ages, the truth of Harry's parentage will grow more obvious as he continues to NOT display the Windsor look. Wills on the other hand, becomes more Windsor-ish every year. He will be a carbon copy of his dad at 45...but at least he will have his height.
I don't think Will is fug yet. He just isn't the beauty he once was.
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers went from sublime beauty in his teens to early twenties to scary in his mid-30's. He hasn't even hit 40 and he's looking roughed up.
- r279 Drugs to numb the pain after he was sexually abused at that orphanage.
- To call Desmond Harrington "hideous" is hideously ridiculous. Many of you are simply small minded, fools.