- Awesome photo, thanks OP!%0D\
Since there are so many porn consumers on here, anyone know of any gay porn stars who look like big, beefy football players?%0D\
I''m thinking the bully in Glee. Nothing gets me going like a hulking guy with a baby face.
- Woof indeed.
- Another view
- R1, Erik Rhodes
- This must be why Garrett Gilbert has had a spotty performance this year. He can''t concentrate.%0D
- Hottest butt on the hottest man in the game, Dom Hixon.
- Damn r7! Are there more pics of his ass?
- Praise the Lord Almighty, my savior, Jesus Christ!
Fucking fanning my mussy as I type this shit!
- football is hawt
- let''s be clear: R3 is NOT HAWT
- R7, that ass looks weird and lumpy to me. Padding?
- big old ass
- Who''s in R3''s picture?
- I disagree, R11.
- Looking at how puny and unremarkable soccer players' bodies are makes me glad how American football rules our culture. Football players have some incredible, Gladiator-like bods.
- I recently got into womens soccer after watching the Olympics.
- There are a few pro soccer players (male) that attend the same gym as me. I am always really shocked at how tiny they are. They are often short and skinny.
- yep, I too know some soccer players and am shocked at how tiny and unmuscular they are. I see why Americans joke that soccer is not a real sport.
- Except for linebackers, football players are just so hot. Just so much dense muscle and athletic prowess. Hot.
- 1Just look at these dudes!
- Except for linebackers, R21? Matt Battaglia was a linebacker. Mike Vrabel was a linebacker. I think they're some of the hottest guys playing (receivers too).
It's the 300+ lb. linemen I don't have any use for.
- ALL football players are sissy bottoms.
- so very hot
- Hot Jock Talk
- Cam Newton and the Honey Badger (LSU) are hot
- Matt Ryan is hot
- I'd happily suck and fuck all of them
- gang showers hot hard cocks pounding hard bubble arse while sucking dicks
- R20. Guys who play soccer have healthy, athletic bodies. On the other hand, American football players look like freakish, abnormal Neanderthals.
- r32, too bad no one in the United States cares about soccer, and we question if they are really athletes/jocks. Americans love our football players, soccer not so much.
- Outsports has a sizzling thread on NFL players.
- Many American football players also suffer from early dementia due to repeated blows to the head. Football is an unsafe sport.
And their bodies are old long before their time.
- [quote]Guys who play soccer have healthy, athletic bodies.
David Beckham has a chest like a kid in jr. high.
- smell their holes after a workout then stick your big cock in
- R36. He's still healthy and athletic. And he's only one guy among countless of soccer players who are in great shape.
Not every American football player has a body every guy would want.
- It used to be an anomaly when a National Football League game ran more than three hours. Now it has become the norm.
According to the NFL, so far this season the average run time of a typical game is 3:11:56. That's about six minutes longer than what games averaged in 2011. Monday's game between the Atlanta Falcons and Denver Broncos ran an astounding 3:40 and there was nothing exceptional about it to explain why it took so long to complete. On CBS, games are running about eight minutes longer than last season. Fox and NBC's games are also for the most part longer.
While lots of fingers are being pointed at the replacement referees being used by the NFL until the league reaches a new deal with the regular officials, there are other reasons that are making the games move slower.
For starters, the NFL now reviews each touchdown and turnover automatically, which eats up time. The last few years has also seen an increase in penalties, particularly for late hits or overly aggressive tackles. This is part of the NFL's efforts to clamp down on excessive hits in response to concerns about the long-term effects to players from getting banged around on the football field for 60 minutes.
And then there are those officials. Not only is there more arguing between coaches and referees over what is and isn't being called, there has also been a rise in the number of skirmishes between players after plays. That is being attributed to the inability of the replacement referees to establish a commanding presence of law and order on the field.
Another change that will make games longer are the NFL's new overtime rules. Now each team will get at least one possession in overtime. Previously, if the team that first got the ball scored, the game was over.
Since NFL ratings are still strong, there is little grumbling from the networks. But that could change if fans start to tire of questionable officiating, interminable games and too many commercial breaks to count.
- so hot
- look at that body!
- lambeau leap and smack that ass!
- Des Bryant
- James Carpenter
- Dominic Rhodes
- Dan Skuta
- Troy Evans
- Steelers in tan pants.
- Connor Barwin
- dudebooty galore!
- victor cruz
- All those black men look just alike.
- You posted the same picture 10 times dumbass
- Giants' pants are one of the hottest thing in the nation today.
- Texas Tech
- Devin Thomas and Victor Cruz
- Anthony Castonzo bulge
- Calvin Johnson
- Why, R61, et.al.
- Michael Irvin
- Then there's stuff like THIS:
- Russell Wilson is friggin hot. ANd this Monday Night Seattle v. Green Bay game is one of the craziest games I have ever seen. This may be the end of the notorious replacement refs. Poor Packers have a long trip home.
- Although they lost to Baltimore, Cleveland's uniforms are almost as pornographic as the NY Giants'.
- Look at Tebow shirtless in all his shirtless goodly-ness
- Go Carolina Panthers!
- Mexican football players
- The game is stupid, the guys are indeed often the hottest
- The Most Jacked players in the NFL are:
- I was watching the Vikings game earlier and as they were setting up for a kick I could clearly make out one player's dickhead through his pants. No complaints but don't they wear jocks anymore?
- James Casey is jawdropping
- post some new hot fball pics
- Carolina Panthers
- Ole Miss safety Cody Prewitt
- ANyone playing for Ole Miss is automatically disqualified.
- Troy Polamalu....drool, drool.
- I wonder what Troy would look like without all that hair.
- I love the black guy poster. Anytime you do a hot looking whatever thread on DL they'll chime in and spam away with black guy after black guy.
- R81, it's probably an overreaction to the fact that whenever there is a "hot guy" thread, not many black guys are posted.
- Oh sure I get it. It's just amusing. Plus I'm not saying the guys they post aren't hot. It just goes off like clockwork.
- Mama's mussy is writhing like a salted slug on Alabama asphalt in August.
Mama likey. Mama likey ALOT!
- Do you feel the need to make a point when pics of white guy after white guy are posted, r81, which is what happens most of the time?
- R85 = the black guy poster
- Pat Lee
- They're so hot, r59, so hot!
- R81 and R82 are assholes.
And now back to your regularly scheduled ogling.
- We can assume professional athletes have hot bodies. That's why we have an urgent need for people to confine their pictures to people who actually have pretty faces too.
- Damn, my balls are sweaty
- Hello, Black Guy Poster!
- Hello racist poster!
- I think the Black Guy Poster is "kinda" cute. It's almost as of he acts by reflex, like a Pavlovian dog. He sees white guys posted on a thread, so he posts a string of black guys to make sure they are represented.
- Football is a majority black sport, college and professional. Therefore, most postings about hot dudes in the sport should statistically be about black players. If not, those postings are transparently racist.
- Kevin Thomas, Eagles. Anybody know what his ethnic mix is?? He is hotter than hell!
- Kevin THomas looks like a black dude to me. Hot.
- Well whatever Kevin is he is right up my alley; tanned brown skin, great face and curly black hair, hell yes! Id love for him to be on top of me
- His dog is huge, a monster.
- I wonder if his dick is a monster too
Id be willing to overlook the horrible selection of tattoos
- The Vols
- Time for the NFL Combine dudes
- He should neuter his dog.
- Conbine booty
- bad link
- Any training camp pics?
- watching NFL Hall of Fame induction
- SO many hot athletic buff dudes in form-fitting spandex uniforms.
- Tandon Doss
- athletic masculinity
- So many hot dudes in tight pants.
- Peyton Manning is a boss
- The final score is in for last night’s NFL regular season opener on NBC. The numbers saw a slight rise that brought Thursday game within tackle distance of the best result of the past 11 years. In time zone-adjusted final ratings last night’s 9:15 PM-12:25 AM blowout victory by the Denver Broncos pulled in a 10.3/27 among adults 18-49. Fast nationals earlier today had the game getting a 10.0/27 ratings. Today’s final number is a 6% bump over last season’s 9.7/26 final numbers for the regular-season opener between the Dallas Cowboys and New York Giants. Last night’s game was the third best result since the Thursday kickoff started back in 2002. Not that it was that far behind the top spot. The top two Kickoff results in the key demo are the 10.9 rating that 2011’s September 8 season opener between Green Bay Packers and New Orleans drew and the 10.7 rating that 2010′s New Orleans-Minnesota game pulled. Viewership from last night’s game was also up over 2012. The Broncos-Ravens game garnered 25.133 million viewers. Without Bill Clinton’s speech at last year’s DNC as competition, that’s up 5% from the 23.886 million who watched the Cowboys-Giants game. Last night’s game was also the third-most-watched NFL Kickoff in the last 11 years behind the 27.5 million of 2010’s New Orleans-Minnesota game and the 27.1 million of 2011’s Green Bay-New Orleans matchup.
- This Giants v. Cowboys game tonight is exilarating.
- Redskins playing tonight, baby!
- Time for Alabama and Texas A &M!
- The Bulge
- While fun to look at, even I can tell that's photoshopped, R122.
- just wow
- R123 = Helen Keller.
- "Time for Alabama and Texas A &M!"
Serious ass kicking on both sides and I can't wait!
- Teabag service
(it's non-American football, after all)
- Daniel Adongo is new to American football, but the former rugby player's physique intrigues the Colts.
- Jesus R128's pic is a thing of beauty.
- Dang, Russell Wilson is hot
- Catch bro
- Unabashed virile muscular masculity. That is why.
- I hope Iowa beats Ohio State today.
- Austin Collie
- R136 You wrote is, wow.
- r136 is hot.
- Robert Quinn
- U of Tennessee uniforms are among the hottest.
- Mike Martin
- dude on the left
- Baby, you drive me crazy in uniform.
- I wonder if the coach and the player at r149's link are lovers?!
- No, r150
- Gay men liking football? laughing my ass off
- R148 Yes! R152 Gays should only like fashion? Get real.
- Russell Wilson & Rod Woodson
- All of your postings are cute.
THIS IS WHY FOOTBALL IS HOT!!!!
- I tend to think that liking football (or sports) is a way to pick up guys. I'm not sure if it's a genuine interest or not.
At my gym, I notice the "straight-actors" (who are fooling nobody) talk to a guy who's watching some game on the TV and the gay guy is chatting the ear off the guy. The guy getting hit on, however, is paying no attention, and he just ends up walking away. It does seem more of a way to pick up guys more so that a real genuine interest in sports.
- r156, you live in a tiny world, man. Get out sometime to see reality.
- How is my world tiny, R157?
- Lots of posts of hot players and "players". The real players will be crippled by the time they are 40 and a good percentage a bit of dementia as well- all covered up and minimized by the game which is as big a business as there is in the US.
Football is as American as apple pie. Unfortunately due to it's essential violence (also as American as apple pie) it renders its participants as prone to life long poor health as if they had smoked from age 10, ate a stick of butter for breakfast, and drank heavily from age 12. And a lot of them, (linemen) are fat, and we can go on about what that does to health over time...
Football is very, very strange; violent and a fortress of homophobia and misogyny But then I guess a lot of sports, rugby in particular, are also very violent.
You can have it-
- So much hot air from r160!
- football ≠ hot
- Mike Martin
- Spencer Boyd
- Russell Wilson is beautiful.
- turn to the NFL Combine
- more pics
- stretch dudes
- "I tend to think that liking football (or sports) is a way to pick up guys."
Being a football player is also a way to pick up guys!
Aaron Rodgers, heterosexual quarterback
- This is why.
- oh yea
- He is the hottest but there are many more.
- Luke Kuechly
- The hottest player C Ronaldo just scored for Real Madrid against Bayern München. 15 goals in 10 games in Uefa.
- C Ronaldo wasn't the only hot guy scoring for Real Madrid tonight. Before CR Sergio Ramos scored the double. Not bad looking either.
- not that football
- R174 That's Christian Hackenberg. Woof!
- Hackenberg still looks too young and rosy cheek.
- R185. He's lucky Penn State is a Sandusky-free zone.
But you know that ass looks good with a sheet of suds and water sliding off it...where was I?
- R183 You decide, what football. Sorry the European football is a real deal for me.
- Jimmy Garoppolo
- NFL draft next week. I need to take off work to watch.
- Wow R188, that's just amazing hotness.
- Derek Carr is hot
- The draft begins Thursday!
- I am so stoked about the NFL draft tomorrow. I am leaving work early.
- Discrimination ain't hot. 70+ years of the NFL and not a single openly gay player. If Michael Sam doesn't get picked in the draft it's because of discrimination.
- Calm down r194
- Ryan Shazier
- Larry Caper
- ready for training camp
- Jimmy Graham
- Clay Honeycutt
- Clay Honeycutt
- ...And the gigantic, flabby ass at R3 is in any way hot, how?
- Drew Terrell
- Nice ass
- Makes me want to cuddle in a huddle.
- Training cap has begun!
- NFL preseason begins Thursday!
- Jimmy Garoppolo
- Hot ness!
- Michael Bennett mugs Aaron Rodgers
- I'm considering turning in my gay card 'cuz none of these fuckers do a thing for me.
- Uh ok dude
- After what has been billed one of the worst PR weeks in NFL history, fans did not turn off their TVs Sunday.
In fact, ratings for NBC’s Sunday Night Football broadcast of the Bears-49ers matchup were up 3 percent compared to a year ago, according to preliminary figures released Monday. The 14.0 average rating gave NBC the night’s top rating – including among adult females — over ABC, CBS and Fox.
Criticism is nothing new for the NFL, which has continued to flourish despite increased concerns about the league’s handling of head injuries, but some onlookers have speculated that the ongoing scandal involving former Baltimore running back Ray Rice might be enough to turn off fans.
But national and local ratings climbed. Although 49ers defensive tackle Ray McDonald is playing while facing a felony domestic violence charge, the ratings in the San Francisco-Oakland market Sunday night were the highest in the Niners’ home market in 11 years.
Sunday night’s game came just six days after TMZ released footage of Rice knocking out his then-fiance. The video prompted the Ravens to release Rice, and it also led NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell — who claimed he had not seen the video — to revise his initial two-game suspension and instead ban the running back indefinitely.
But Goodell’s avowal came into question Wednesday when the Associated Press reported that a person within the NFL had received the video from a law enforcement official months ago. The league has since launched an investigation headed by former FBI director Robert Mueller and overseen by two NFL team owners.
Then on Friday, news broke that another star running back, Adrian Peterson of the Minnesota Vikings, was charged with child abuse for disciplining his son with a stick. Peterson has issued a statement. He did not play over the weekend, but is expected to play on Sunday.
In an interview with Only A Game on Friday, Sports on Earth’s Will Leitch said he believes the NFL’s handling of the Rice / Goodell saga and the league’s problems with domestic violence will damage the NFL brand.
“This is the first time it looks like the NFL is either being deceitful or willfully ignorant of a major societal issue that they seem to be perpetuating,” Leitch said. “Frankly, this is how empires fall.”
At least after one week, though, the empire only seems to be expanding
- Running backs are the hottest
- NY Giants have the hottest uniforms, next to the U of Florida Gators.
- It is the most powerful influence in the world. It makes regular programming late, and does so with impunity.
All hail La Ball de Foot.
- Miles Burris
- More of Miles Burris. Thanks, R219.
- Tennessee at Georgia at noon.
- who plays tonight on MNF?
- Brandon Williams
- Brandon Williams is very hot