- I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again:\
NEVER GONNA HAPPEN\
(unless it''s a gay marriage in a state where it''s legal)
The George Eads Troll
- Well in January he was probably assuming gay marriage would be legal in California at year''s end. So we can let him off the hook.
- It''s gonna happen.
- He was such a dick today on "CSI."
- But did he SHOW his dick today on "CSI"?
- Still waiting on that George Eads wedding.
- 6 responses in over 3 weeks? %0D\
Shows you how much we care about him bearding and getting married. Kind of sad really. He could have been huge in the gay community.
- Georgie has sold his soul. He can''t stop saying that he admires Tom Cruise.%0D\
- If you like it then\
You shoulda put a ring on it
- He is still in very good shape, but he looks so very middle-aged now on CSI.
- At Emmys red carpet, this reporter called him ''George Szmanda''. Were they trying to tell us something? LOL%0D\
George and Eric were each other''s date at that ceremony:
- Never gonna happen.
Jorja "Cane-Face" Fox
- I think it''s interesting that they are playing with the idea that Hodgens has a crush on Eric.
- In earlier seasons, they played with the idea of Hodges having a crush on George.....
- Is he still with that beard who looks like a tranny?
- The rumor was George''s beard Monika Casey was a struggling actress friends with Jorja Fox.%0D\
After seeing her doing these stand up comedy videos, I have no doubts that the rumor is true:
- Wasn''t there a BI saying that Eric and George hate each other, now?\
Anyone notice that the show has their characters working together a lot?
- What BI are you talking about?%0D\
And yes, lately they have George and Eric working together alot. However, when this bearding started, during season five, they kept them separate (Nick and Greg started to work in different shifts).%0D\
Coincidence? I don''t think so.
- George Eads said that he wanted a wedding ''by the end of the year'' in this article from US Weekly magazine. She refers to Monika as a ''buddy'' and he''s happy that she lets him being himself (gay) and that she never nags.%0D\
"The actor proposed his longtime girlfriend Monika Casey (November 09) and admits it''s the best decision he''s ever made. He tells US Weekly magazine, "I''ve been with Monika six years. We''re best buds (friends). She just let me be myself and never nags!".
- "She lets me be myself" - does that mean she lets him sleep with guys?
- Of course. And she never nags.%0D\
It''s the best description of a beard made by a closeted actor that I''ve ever read.
- There are lots of photos all over the internet of George, Monika and Eric together. So it sounds like she''ll be his beard and let him have his old bf at the same time...
- Eric and Jorja are very close and Monika is probably, a good friend of Jorja. %0D\
I like the idea of George and Eric being still together.
- But California hasn''t re-legalized gay marriage yet...
- I''d like to see those pics R22.
- Billy Masters published this BI after George announced his engagement to the beard (Nov 09):%0D\
"While I''m venting, let me just say to a certain television star that no one buys your sudden engagement. I won''t shine a light but you don''t need to be an investigator to figure this out."
- Where are those supposed pics, r22?
- Pic of George and his beard Monika Casey at some event last May.%0D\
The beard looks more manly than he does:
- Well he''s got 31 days. 30 if you don''t count Christmas. I''m not holding my breath, but then again who knows. Maybe he''s straight after all. Okay, scratch that.
- I hate his hair that way, and he is 1 guy who never looks good in a moustache.%0D\
The clean cut military look just suits him.
- Love his hair that way. Makes me want to pre-lube him. His more butch look makes me want to pre-lube myself.
- R 32, my thoughts exactly. Maybe that''s how he tells Monika when to get the strap on? "If my hair''s this way, I''m topping. That way, get the lube."
- I heard from a reliable source he''s a boylover, chickenhawk, twink chaser.. Anyone else hear this?
- That George Eads loves men, it''s been common knowdledge on DL for years.%0D\
He met Eric Szmanda when Eric was only 21 or 22 and they started to live together.
- Interesting R34, I can see that. I have to google their ages to see their age difference.
- I envy the lucky lady
- R37 = deluded frau%0D\
- There is an 8 year diference between the 2 men, though George, especially when opened.
- R39, care to try to restring that sentence?\
And hell yes, George should have left Eric alone if he planned to hide in the closet with a tranny.
Everything changed after George was fired from CSI in summer 2004. And after they were caught making out at some Emmy post party in September. George started to ''date'' Monica Casey in November 2004.%0D\
Before that, George and Eric used to be each other''s date at award shows.
- Thanks R41, that makes a lot of sense. I can see how he might have suddenly realized he''d better play the game or he''d end up once more wiping down gym equipment for a living.\
I''ve never heard any real gossip about Eric after he and GE went underground. Shame about that.
- Well? Has he done the deed yet?
- No, because he''s already married- to Eric!
- Speaking of Eric, anybody notice there hasn''t been a single rumor about him since Eads went back in the closet? At least none that I can find.
- Gay rights are women''s rights.\
Stop the violence against women on DataLounge.
- Using the word "frau" to show your contempt for some women is an act of violence against all women.
- Hatred of women is killing you.\
Gay men will not be free if women are not free.\
Stop the violence.
- Is it Michfest time again? And how did George get involved?
- "Why CSI star George Eads doesn''t Do Facebook and why you''ll never see Nick Stokes get Romantic"%0D\
Hmm....Because Georgie boy doesn''t have any chemistry with females?
- No mention of the looming nuptials?? \
I wonder if he was referring to the internet response to his engagement, or if he was implying that the Eric/George rumors were mean and untrue.
- I seem to remember Georgie bedding that hooker in the early CSI days.
- [quote] \
%E2%80%9CI don''t really ever want to see Nick in the throes of passion in any episode.%E2%80%9D\
Save that for the gay pron parody, Cock Sucker Investigators, starring George and Eric.
- Billy Masters seems to have followed gay Georgie since years ago.%0D
Here are some of the BIs he has published about George and Eric. This BI is about George and Eric caught making out at some party and it was posted in Sept/Oct 2004 (George started to 'date' Monika Casey in Nov 2004).%0D
"Could it be that two inquisitive fellows were sneaking a few kisses at the party thrown by their producers? Oh, sure, at first they were just little social kisses, but as the evening wore on (and the liquor continued to flow), you'd think it was a blue light special -no coupon required. With the boys indulging in some tongue action, onlookers' tongues were wagging that the co-stars would soon be playing spin the bottle and buying a vowel. One thing's for sure -they'd be doing more than oversleeping in bed!"%0D
'blue light special' is the UV light source on the show. 'spin the bottle': putting the test tubes in a spinning machine. 'buying a vowel': Szmanda needs a vowel. 'oversleeping': when George was fired from CSI, he claimed he had 'overslept'.
- It''s the BI #30.
- Before the BI, had there been any real gossip about the two of them?
- There is still a few weeks left in this year.\
I wouldn''t be surprised to see something on E! over the Holidays.
- Yes, a New Years'' Eve wedding with enough liquor to get him to the altar. Sounds about right.
- Here''s a recent pic of George and Eric Szmanda from one of CSI next episodes.%0D\
Could they look any more gayer?
- "any more gayer?" \
- Tick tock\
Any whisper of white lace and promises?
- R61, normally I''d "oh dear," but I''m pretty sure that photo required the double modifier.
- That''s why I put it, R63.%0D\
Now it seems they''re going to give a love interest to Greg and this character is gonna be played by....Dita Von Teese.%0D\
At least, Dita and Eric are very good friends in real life but they''re gonna look on screen like the diva and his gay best friend, lol
- George will probably marry a beard, just like James Van Der Beek.
- I love George Eads ever since I saw him on Savannah, especially that scene of him in a hot tub.
- George and Eric look really sweet together.
- So cute together.
- If George wants anyone to buy him and the beard, he might want to study those photos of him and Eric and try to recreate that kind of joy, the chemistry that emanates from them. \
Eh, I guess if he were that good an actor, he wouldn''t be on TV.
- R65, he''s already got the beard. He''s even said he wants to marry it before 2010 draws to a close. That''s why we''re here, poking fun.
- In both pictures posted at R67 and R68, it''s like George was saying "He''s MINE!"
- Seriously, R71. The unspoken connection between them is palpable. I don''t know if they were ever truly an item, but if they weren''t, there was a lot of unacted-upon sexual tension.
- Any word?%0D\
Will Eric be the best man?
- Are George and the beard still together?
- One would assume, R74, if by together you mean "FBO their careers."
- He''s got 48 hours.\
Will it be a quickie Vegas wedding while they''re on a break from shooting?
- My guess is that the "announcement" was impromptu and that will regret coming up with this scenario for the press. Now he''ll have to come up with yet another lie/excuse. \
It''s all about money, kids. Both George and Eric have been careful not to get caught homo-ing yet.
- So George and Eric are still together?
that truly is sad
that in almost 2011 you cant be an openly gay actor ( the exception being NPH)
I too have had the hots for George since his Savannah days.
I was a teen actor- commercials and tv in the 90's
My agent told me to "man up" because "no one hires a fag" and mind you i was just starting out and there was no paps or tmz 15 yrs ago..well not as hardcore with all the social media and tech stuff twitter and such.
I know that performers- actors singers etc dont come out because we still live in a heterosexual majority world.
They figure like i did that the sacrifice is worth the benefit- in this case being the money then followed by the fame.
I have a friend that will be making his feature film debut next month and he is not gay but bisexual and even he is super careful.
He always say this- " I mess around- have sex with guys cause i like it and its fun, no commitment. But when i get older i want to get married to a girl and have kids."
He has a girlfriend now shes also an actress and he told me she does not know nothing about him and his past with having sex with guys.
In hollywood- film or tv they dont like gay people unless you are the hairdresser or make-up artist...sad but true.
Because in the end no matter the creativity and "art" of it all its still "show-BUSINESS".
At least the theater community is more welcoming.
my two cents
- Has George been romantically linked to any other man besides Eric? This would make it more real for me.
- Wasn''t he supposed to have been fucking Geffen awhile back? Someone like that? \
I doubt he''s still with Eric, they used to share a house but they''ve been living separately since the break-up rumors. \
[i] Could it be that a certain television twosome is kaput? So say sources on the set with the close-cropped cutie, who point out the extraordinary steps one will take to avoid being killed off %E2%80%93 including booting a live-in love. Egads, I%E2%80%99d probably feel buried alive under all of those hair care products. [/i]\
This was posted right around the Tarintino episode.
- Just curious, here. When Eric did the Manson video, was he still living w/George, or was it post-breakup? It always seemed like an "in your face" move and now I''m wondering if that''s exactly what it was.
- Tick-tock. That''s the sound of your life running out.
- r82, according to wiki, it was shoot late 2003 and came out in 2004 when they weren''t doing much to hide their relationship.
- At first, George''s PR people presented his ''girlfriend'' as ''Monica Casey'' a nurse from Toronto who met George at Evel Knievel set when he broke his thumb.%0D\
Later, they changed the ''official story'' (and her name too). She was MoniKa Casey, a struggling actress from California.%0D\
The list of inconsistencies about this ''relationship'' is very long. Last year on Craig Ferguson, George didn''t even say correctly the years they''ve been, supposedly, dating.
- Less than 24 hours to go...\
As I said at the top of this thread, this marriage will never take place.
The George Eads Troll
- Maybe he''s already married...he made this statement to throw all of you off..
- Yes, R87, that''s got to be it. He would never want the het cred he''d garner from that People/Us article.
Likes It Downlow
- Ohhh...this thread is making me all slickery...
- I wonder if George will wear off the rack or a custom bridal gown? With New Years'' Eve Sparklies!
- Five years to get married? How hetero of him.
- They should have just made Eric''s character on CSI gay. Do these CSI shows even have any gay characters?
- That all depends on which timeline you go by, R91. Sometimes it''s as much as 7. And counting.
- No gay characters, 92. Just not the demographic the suits want, I suppose.
- I wonder how Monika/Monica will spell her name on the marriage license. \
I know he said she nursed him when he broke his back, but I thought she was a stand up comedienne. Actually, I''ve seen her stand up act. She should def go with the scrubs and sensible shoes.
- You think Monica will be walking funny this morning?
- So..... no wedding, right?
- Well, 97, we''ll see what US and People have to say this week, but I''m not holding my breath.
- Time''s up, Georgie.\
You''re a homo and almost everyone knows it.
- No gay characters, R92. I guess there are no gay murderers or gay murder victims in the CSI world. The perfect world obviously has NO GAYS. I find that extremely offensive.
Especially when CSI is one of the gayest casts ever....
- R100, I''m embarrassed to say I had never noticed that. \
Now I feel guilty about watching. The least they could do is kill one of us, or make a gay serial killer.
I think there have been gay murderers (two lesbians in season two) but IIRC, in 11 seasons there have never been an investigator or a detective or a doctor, etc, etc....no one who was gay.
- The firearms expert in the lab - Bobby? - was supposed to come out as gay in an episode but the scene was cut. I believe the actor is gay in real life.\
There was another episode where a gay waiter beheads his lover to stuff him in a trunk in a storage warehouse. I remember because the actor was cute and had to take his shoes off to make an inked footprint.\
Oh, and another beheading episode. A college student kills his roommate when he finds out the roommate is having an affair with his father. Don''t know why all the gay characters on the show end up with no heads.
- Well, at least no one who was out. *winkwink*
- [quote]"Don''t know why all the gay characters on the show end up with no heads"%0D\
Maybe it''s a subliminal message, lol%0D\
(read Billy Masters blind item posted at R81).
- R104 - IIRC, in the episode where the college guy kills his roommate for having an affair with his dad, he buries him up to his neck in the woods so wild animals can get at him.
- I think you may be right, 107. My mistake.
- NO marriage for our boy. As I predicted.\
Now we need someone to come forward and expose him (pun intended) for the flamer he is....
The George Eads Troll
- On the old threads about George Eads here on DL, there were several men who claimed that they had a fling with him. I remember a poster who had met George at a Dallas agency when both were struggling actors.%0D\
I also remember a sighting of George and Eric in Belton (George''s hometown). They were having dinner with George''s mom and stepdad at Frank''s Lakeview restaurant and later, they moved to the Anchor club to listen to some band in live.
- R110, I have a very good friend who is clueless about George and Eric, but he''s seen Eric with George in Texas several times, and at least on one occasion George''s mom was with them. \
And no, I didn''t mention that they might be a couple, before or after he brought it up.
- Thanks for the info R111!
- I don''t know how exciting the info is, 112, but it''s legit and I thought I''d pass it on. My friend only brought it up when I asked why anyone would visit Texas without a gun to their head. (Ongoing friendly rivalry, not a serious statement.) I wanted to press for details but I thought it would seem weird.
- Someone who worked for George''s mother in Belton (she''s Superintendent of Belton Schools) was posting on IMDB and when some fan girl asked her about Monika, this person didn''t know who she was and said that what people in Belton said, is that George didn''t have a girlfriend.%0D\
Now all those posts have disappeared from George Eads IMDB board because they remove any comment that makes reference to George being gay.%0D\
- 114, how can not knowing who Monic/k/a be cause for comment removal? Who the heck is monitoring that board, some fangurl or a PR peon?
- A fangirl r115, or at least I hope paid people have better things to do. They''ve been removing anything even remotely relating to him being gay. Like the time the interviewer mistakenly called him "George Szmanda".
- r114, they do the same on Jorja''s message board. No reference to her being gay are allowed, because they "respect her privacy". But they have no problem creating threads speculating on what she might call her future children. No shit, I actually saw a thread like that there years ago. All their straight fans are batshit.
- R117, would they do the same about rumors of a straight romance?
- Sometimes I forget how far we haven''t come. \
Can''t someone delete all the straight girl threads?
- Wonder where the happy couple spend NYE.
It''s not a ''girl'' who''s deleting all the gay references on George imdb board.%0D\
It''s a group of middle aged women fans of George from talkcsi and nick_discussion LJ, who have publicy stated that they want ''to clean up'' George IMDB board. They''re reporting all the posts with any reference to George being gay and IMDB administrators are allowing it.%0D\
On the ericandgeorge LJ, you can find all those articles, interviews, videos that those crazy women have deleted from imdb:
- Still confused, 122. How did these women get control of IMDB?
- r122, Physically they may be middle aged but mentally they''re still a fangirl. I''m aware of whats been deleted and why, this isn''t the first time this has all played out.
Those fraus get control of George imdb board reporting every single post that makes any reference to George being gay and the IMDB administrators inmediately, delete the posts. They don''t only delete posts but entire threads too.%0D\
However, there was a thread titled "George isn''t gay!" that has been up for years.
- I suppose that''s what I''m saying, 125. Why doesn''t anyone hit those threads that imply anything about his sexuality at all?\
Yeah, I have too much time on my hands. It just seems to ridiculous. None of us know for certain if any celeb is gay or straight unless we''ve had the pleasure, personally. So if we can''t discuss the possibility of Gay George, why is it acceptable that they speculate he''s straight?
- Is GE a big enough star that we could expect People to report if there had been a wedding?
- Georgie was on the Late Late Show to announce to the world that he was engaged to the beard.%0D\
Of course, PR friendly People would publish it if there had been a wedding.
- I would expect his handlers to want to report it, R127. CSI is still a big enough show to warrant a bit of spin. If he got married, it would definitely rate on US Weekly''s radar - it''s not as if they couldn''t dedicate at least one column near the back of the magazine to it.
- Good point,R128/129. So when''s this week''s issue due out?
- Who lost on the odds in Vegas?
You Know Who You Owe
- That''s what the homophobic fraus from nick_discussion say: that George is secretly married.%0D\
- to Eric maybe...
- I don''t want to rain on your parade but I remember a thread by the same name a few years ago about Matthew McConaughey.%0D\
He is so gay that he married a WOMAN and begat two kids.
- You have to be naive to believe that in Hollywood, being married and having kids = being straight.
- 132, has anyone confronted them with the lack of logic in that statement? Why keep it under wraps? Why go on TV and announce your engagement it if you don''t want anyone to know?\
Are people really that stupid and delusional? Nevermind, I know the answer to that.
- 134, I don''t mean to rain on yours, but McBongo has had his share of dicks, pussy and babies notwithstanding.
- It''s been a week already and it seems that there was no wedding with the beard.
- Perhaps Eric gave him a sharp razor for Christmas.
Clean, Close Shave
- And in return, George gave Eric a sharp poke in the ass - which both of them enjoyed.
- Did someone give Monika this for Christmas?
- Who cares anymore?!
- George and Eric are working together a LOT more this season.%0D\
Very cute this past Thursday.
I''ve noticed that too.%0D\
It''s hard to believe that George dumped Eric (as it was suggested in an old BI) seeing them spending more and more time together.%0D\
- Has George gained weight again?%0D\
- He''s got a belly now.
- I don''t mind a little belly on him though. He''s one of those guys that can carry a little extra weight and still look hot to me.
- I don''t mind his little belly, it''s that scratchy beard I want him to get rid of.
- I wanna know who''s Eric dating now?
- Me too, 149. I''d like to know if there was ever any gossip about him and anyone besides GE.
- I used to think that person who was posting about Chad (Eric''s old friend) and him dating was a George is straight troll until facebook. If they''re not together they are way closer than most people.
- George does have a belly now, but he still has a hot ass and a sexy walk.
That person was a George-Is-Straight Troll.%0D\
That guy is Chad an Eric''s childhood friend from Wisconsin.%0D\
Anyway, that pic is old and as far as I know, Eric and him haven''s seen spotted together since long time ago.
- r153, I posted that one because I don''t want to post what I found on facebook and alert anyone that they''re open. Some else pointed it out before but one of Jorja''s friends has her page unlocked enough to give you an interesting glance at that crew. Chad is definitely still around.
- Hey, r154, if you happen to see a new pic of Jorja and Lelah, please post at least 1 (it''s been awhile) \
OR at least let us ladies know if they are still together.
- You can''t see a snapshot of Eric without Chad. I assumed Chad was a PA. Huh.
- r155, Haven''t seen anything in awhile but that''s not surprising. As of a few months ago though, yes.
- I noticed this blonde guy walking around in the background of a tmz video with eric that''s supposed to be new, is it chad? If it''s him then I guess they have indeed been seen together in the past couple of days. I think they''re together and that''s not because I''m a troll, it just seems like eric has moved on. Is it so horrible to think so? Doesn''t change the fact that george is probably bearding. %0D\
They were also definitely seen walking around together in the background of some video about a charity but I can''t remember where I saw that at all so I guess it doesn''t count for now, did anybody else see that?
- Yeah, that''s Chad and he IS everywhere Eric is. Yeah, yeah, long time friends, since childhood even. But that doesn''t mean they aren''t together. I think you''re right. If you see two men together in virtually every single picture? They''re fucking.
- Someone pointed out that they were walking around in the background of this video so I checked it out, after the 0:17 mark they can be seen a bit. I don''t think it''s just one person online who believes in this twosome tbh.
- I think realists believe it, R160, even if it isn''t true. \
The people who don''t at least consider it possible fall into one of two camps: The ones who can''t believe GE or Eric could be gay, or the ones who insist Eric is still pining for George. \
Neither of those two make much sense in light of what we''ve seen. Whether or not he''s with Chad, I don''t think anyone would pine or keep quiet while your lover beards. \
And straight? Well, yeah.
- I think George looks hotter with the belly, he has soon turns 44 and he still looks great.
- George''s face looked FAT in those closeups this week. Definitely too much flab - and a double chin. The closeup was disturbing.\
But as an earlier poster said, still has a great ass and walk...
- I''d work it off him, 163. \
I wonder if he''s drinking. Face flab, and all, makes me think.
- His face looks bloated.
- I''m sorry, but watching them try to convince the audience that Greg was interested in that woman who looks like Jennifer Connally was one of the most absurd things I''ve ever seen CSI do, and that''s saying a lot.
The Voice of the Night
- Agreed, VOTN. I expect a bit more from CSI, and it felt like I was watching a craptastic episode of SVU.%0D\
FYI, the women Greg was interested in was Marilyn Manson''s ex, Dita Von Teese. And I never realized she was that pretty.
- The reason Jorja wasn''t in that episode was probably because she would have looked a lot more interested in the stripper (Dita) tha Eric.%0D\
Interestingly enough, Dita tweeted that she was nervous about the episode and would watching it with ''Eric, Jorja and friends''.%0D\
No George, just Eric and Jorja...
- [quote]The clock is ticking...\
The poor dear''s biological clock is indeed winding down.
- Dita and Eric have been friends for a long time. That''s exactly the chemistry they had on the screen, too. Friends.
- From what I''ve seen on CSI and some of his TV movies, George doesn''t have sexual chemistry with any actress.%0D\
His chemistry with Eric on other hand....
- "From what I''ve seen on CSI and some of his TV movies, George doesn''t have sexual chemistry with any actress."%0D\
Agree with this%0D\
- I was never a CSI loyalist, but even I could pick up on their chemistry when I''d occasionally catch a scene with them together. They couldn''t keep their eyes and hands off each other.
- @R124 R125%0D\
[quote]"Physically they may be middle aged but mentally, they''re still a fangirl.I''m aware of what''s being deleted and why, this isn''t the first time thia has all played out"%0D\
And the IMDB fraus ( they are the same lunatic Nick/George ''fans'' from TalkCSI) are at it, again.%0D\
They have moved to the CSI imdb board, but they''re still monitoring George board and they have deleted the posts that make reference to George looking gay in the Men Fitness photoshoot.%0D\
George fraus say those comments are ''nasty'' while they keep insulting the people who dare to say that George is or look gay:
- Yesterday, Georgie attended some pre-SAG party in the company of his beard.%0D\
Here''s a short interview with him and god, he looks bad:
Maybe it''s the bad lighting, R175.
- Just watched this without sound. He pings. My god, that man can light up a room when he smiles. I just want to cuddle with him and give him tongue baths. Bet he''s fun in bed. For a man in his 40''s, this dude is hot.
- It''s not the lighting - there''s something splotchy going on with his skin. He''s got the red splotched skin of an alcoholic - he looks like WC Fields.
- In r175''s link, he just looks OLD.
- Is that big ass ugly ring that he wears on the show really his or is it just a prop?
You can''t miss it, it''s HUGE!
That''s what the closet does to you.
- That is George''s ring. \
I didn''t think he looked bad. I wouldn''t kick him out of bed, that''s for sure, assuming he left his beard home. Ah hell, I''d even let her watch.
- Mark your calendars, in recent interviews George has stated he''s going to get hitched this June.
- Poor Georgie!%0D\
Does he think that he will actually have a career after CSI?%0D\
He has implied that he could leave after this season.
- Seriously, is in the beard''s contract that she has to stood right next to George while he spends five minutes signing autographs?
- George at his dreamiest (about 35 lbs and 7 years ago):
- So...another ''out and proud'' gay man showing his ''out and proud'' self?%0D\
- George was never "out and proud" - only Eric was...
- Eric never was ''out and proud'' but like Jorja, he''s in the glass closet.%0D\
And unlike George, Eric has been brave enough to not go for the bearding route.
- Eric had a website once called secret fun time where people could get accounts and I think the general idea of the site was for people to create their own web comedy. I never joined but I looked around the site a couple of times and while it pretty much felt like a big fan-shrine to him, a couple of family members from chad (if maybe not eric as well) who seemed to be teens where chatting on the message boards and on their pages with fans which was nice. I distinctly remember a girl writing that c and e lived together and that e''s dog was also her brother''s. She had a bunch of pictures with herself and her family visiting them in their house in LA, eric was also in the pictures. Ever since then I just assumed they together, and this was back when I used to watch the show and somewhat care. I am guessing he is pretty out in his personal life. No idea if the website is still up and running but I''ll take a look, it was very long ago that I saw this but I hope I can find it again.
- I also saw those photos on that website, which also had other family members in it and prety much confirmed it for me. Looked like a happy family catchup... I had heard a while ago that they lived together, from someone who had access to Chad''s friendster profile or whatever, this is where he also states in his interests that he has a labrador (?) named Dax (same as eric''s dog). And of most the photos i''ve seen of chad, he seems to be wearing the same shirts and necklaces that eric has worn in other photos. If they are wearing each others clothes, that''s pretty obvious...%0D\
- George has worn Eric clothes too.
- At least George has worn Eric''s underwear - and vice versa.
- Um R194, I think we are trying to stick to stuff we actually know...
- I actually can''t stand George anymore, used to think they were super cute together though. I''m happy that Eric seems to have moved on and I hope he''s happy. It would be exciting if he came out publicly, does anyone think that could happen anytime soon? Maybe once the show is over, not on a cover page or anything but I could imagine him mentioning the boyfriend in an interview like it''s no big deal. I don''t think George will ever come out willingly though.
- If Eric would ever come out, that would automatically out George too.%0D\
I can''t wait for that day.
Maybe our Georgie has changed his mind. Again.%0D\
He has just given several interviews to promote DVD box-set from season 10 and when he''s asked about his plans during the summer break, George doesn''t mention the wedding and instead, he says things like this:%0D\
Q: "What''s on the horizon for you? Can you tell us a bit about your future project?"%0D\
George: "The horizon sees me on vacation with a beard and a cocktail."%0D\
A beard, LMAO
- Well, well, well...\
George told the truth for once.
- 198, I do not for a minute think that was off the cuff. He know exactly what he was implying. No one in Hollywood is that stupid, even if they are from Texas.
- [quote] Um [R194], I think we are trying to stick to stuff we actually know...\
I know from whence I speak.
So George, once again, is outing himself with that comment.%0D\
He has done it many times in the past; like when in an interview in US Weekly, he referred to his dog as a ''sexy, big man'' and called the firemen that came when his house in St Monica went up in smoke, he called them, STUDS.
- If you really want to find the truth, go follow George. His address is online. Shouldn''t be too difficult to see what is real and what is just rumor.
- Here''s a bunch of pics of George Eads and Eric Szmanda from when George didn''t have a ''girlfriend'' and couldn''t take his hands of Eric at award shows.%0D\
He didn''t even mind to dry-hump Eric in live tv when CSI won one of those awards.%0D\
There are also pics from a promotional trip to Brazil where George invited Eric who wasn''t still one of the regulars.%0D\
And there are pics of George and Eric wearing the same jacket.
- Jeez, I''d forgotten about those photos, 204. The happy jumps right off the page, doesn''t it?
Love those photos.
- That tranny look-a-like beard (Monika Casey) will never make me forget those pics of George and Eric. The sexual chemistry is too obvious
- He said he would be MARY''d by the end of the year.
- Last week, George Eads and Jorja Fox were at Extra RV and It seems that dear Jorja wants to help George to stay in the closet.%0D\
They talked about that deal they made years ago that if neither of them had gotten married by a certain age, George and Jorja would marry to each other , then they showed several pics of George with his ''girlfriend'' and Jorja complained that ''George was ruining the deal!'' *ROLLS EYES*%0D\
Here''s the Extra TV clip:
- Jorja is dissapointed that she and George don''t marry because of George''s ''girlfriend''.....%0D\
Nobody is going to out this bunch of CSI closet cases?
- "They talked about that deal they made years ago that if neither of them had gotten married by a certain age, George and Jorja would marry to each other"%0D\
Exodus claims another success story!
- Oh, hell... Jorja is (basically) already out. Everyone knows.%0D\
She''s just helping out a friend who wants to stay in the closet.%0D\
I can''t and won''t get mad at her.%0D\
Although I will say.... Jorja seems to be a hell of a lot more loyal to George than he is to her.
- George called Jora ''diva'' in one interview.
- I remember that. Eads said that after Jorja left CSI and boy did he take immense heat for it. People on the internet jumped all over him and that seems to be the point where they got really critical of him.\
And, I think Eads deserved it. He seems to be a brown nose.\
Hey, Jorja''s gone so now I''ll suck up to the new girl, Lauren Lee Smith (Riley), by insulting my friend who decided to leave.\
He''s also been known to kiss Fishburne''s ass while taking some subtle digs at William Petersen.
- Any news on nuptials?
- No idea, but apparently his fianc%C3%A9e likes to toke up. I think I''m starting to like her.
- @R194 R201%0D\
Can you tell us more, please?
- in that interview were jorja and george are talking about getting married and jorja pretends to be gutted she can''t marry him, she already has a wedding ring on her finger! (more things in her closet...?!) as for goerge well... lets see how this wedding goes... i think he would go through with it just to stay in the closet/ personally i hope he just grows a set and finally comes out the closet.%0D
- Jorja is married to Lelah?
- yes looks like! just looked at the vid and she is wearing a wedding ring. does this mean she may finally come out her glass closet? if she comes out maybe her co stars in csi might aswel (wishfull thinking)
- Not to be a Debbie Downer but isn''t her character married on the show? Could it be a prop ring? \
I wouldn''t be surprised if she married Lelah, I just assumed her facebook friends would talk about it and they haven''t.
- On the show, Sara and Grissom are married.\
Damn, I hope that''s not a prop ring.....\
my bubble is now bursting.
- Not much to tell, R218. Goes back to when they lived together - two busy "bachelors" working hard all day. There was an interview where George said he sometimes didn''t have time to do the laundry, so he just borrowed Eric''s...\
typical gay bachelor stuff, like Ioan Griffud and Matthew Rhys
- I didn''t know his girlfriend did stand up!%0D\
Or, maybe I did but just forgot.%0D\
She seems like a lib, and George seems conservative.
- why would she be wearing a prop ring in an interview? are they on the set of csi on extra or something? are gay weddings legal in califoria? i know they are here in england but i thought they wern''t there.
- Jorja''s longtime friend Leslie Brockett has some pics up on her facebook page that she''s doctored with a photo technique. In her pic of Lelah, Lelah is clearly wearing a wedding band on her left hand''s ring finger.
Well, George''s father is a former DA in Texas (and rumors has it that they had a restrained relationship for years) and her mother is Superintendent of Belton Schools.%0D\
I think that George is the typical Texan closet case.
- Uh, R226, "gay weddings" are legal EVERYWHERE.\
There''s no law against having a ceremony or wearing a ring.\
"Here in England", please. You have the same law that California does (although California calls it domestic partnership). And right now, the last court to rule on this issue says there''s ONE scheme for all couples, unlike the NON-marriage that you have in "England."
- Trying to link to the pic of Lelah again, may only work if you''re logged into facebook.
- Link opens to her facebook page, but not the specific pic I guess. Sorry. If you look at her wall the pic in question is from February 8.
- For R226\
At least some people in "England" understand the distinction.
- Lelah''s really not much of a looker, is she? Long, wide, mannish face.
- [quote]And right now, the last court to rule on this issue says there''s ONE scheme for all couples, unlike the NON-marriage that you have in "England."%0D\
Yeah but at least OUR soldiers can go to BED with one another!
Take that, yanks! :P
- The point, R234, is to not start this shit up again. We''re right there with you. For every George Eads we have, you have a Hugh Dancy.
- Personally, I find Lelah extremely hot.\
I would be damn proud to have her as my lady.\
But, hey, that''s wishful thinking on my part. Jorja has her and it doesn''t appear that she''s letting her go anytime soon.
1 of the gals
- Damn r230, I wish I could get that photo. \
Would love to see it, but thanks for trying.\
I hope they are married. That would be AWESOME.\
2 pretty girls for a change. YEEHAW!\
Would kill the image of Cynthia Nixon and her mate that is forever stuck in my head....\
or Maddow and her girl. BLECH.
- Congrats, ladies.
- And, for some reason, I love this pic.\
Lelah looks hot to trot there. I would do her in a NY second.\
And, she must be a good lover because Lord knows Jorja has women throw themselves at her rich self.
- Yummy, r233. Full natural lips. Sigh!
- It''s the hair, r239. I love it.
- So, Georgie Porgie is afraid of his father?\
Isn''t he a little old for that?
- They were without talking to each other for years.%0D\
Now, George mentions his father in every single interview and calls him ''his hero''.%0D\
Just like he says that he admires Tom Cruise *rolls eyes*
- The hair AND the lips.
- If they are wearing wedding rings, it''s a shame Jorja didn''t wear hers on The Talk. From the clip I saw, she had no rings on. I know she''s not gonna yell it from the mountains, but you know no-one on that show will ask, ''Jorja, how come you have a wedding band on?'' It''s a fluff piece.%0D\
Why wear rings if you''re going to dump them whenever a large number of people can see them?
yeah, I know the answer but i have to ask it
- I think they definitely would have asked.
- Actually they might not have asked, it depends on what questions her people OK and not. Remember Matt Bomer has been wearing a ring for like a year and no one has asked him anything about it publicly.
- R37? Shut the fuck up! You are setting gay/lesbian rights back 100yrs!
- I''ve just seen pics of Eric Szmanda with Dita Von Teese at Coachella.%0D\
God, he looks gayer than ever!
- Those hands...\
I know a guy who lets his hands droop like that - the fem-girly stereotypical gay droop - and everyone tells me he''s straight.\
If he and Eric are straight, they''re the only two guys I know who do it.
- Sorry forgot the pic...
- Wow, couldn''t look gayer...
- R252, You haven''t seen yet this new picture of George....%0D\
GAY FROM THE SPACE:
- Wow that is an uber-gay picture r253. But how old is that picture; he has not looked like that for some time.
- Eric seems like a sweetheart.
- I hope you dimwits know that your "proof" of someone being gay relies on homophobic and hateful stereotypes. So Eric S. holds his hand a certain way and somehow that determines his sexual preference??? Grow up, please. Open your minds.
- R256 = frau who still believes that George is straight
- I think the only reason Eric isn''t ''out'' yet to the public is because he is so good at flying under the radar. in all those photos with dita that have gone through gossip news sites etc no one has even mentioned him...
- Photo at R253 is at least five years old - maybe more...
- I think it''s from the TV Guide sexiest actors issue.%0D\
Anyway, Eric''s gayness is undeniable. That''s the reason why the fraus who adore George Eads, hate Eric with passion.
- New pics of Georgie at Busby Foundation Crawfish Boil from April 29 and looking as gay as always.%0D\
The fangurls at the site have notice that there''s a wedding ring in his left hand but since the wedding with his beard is planned for June, I guess he''s already married....to Eric.
- This is the photo with the ring...
- But it''s this photo that''s more interesting - George''s latest boytoy conquest?
- Isn''t that a little... far fetched? And what''s the latest scoop on Eric anyway?
- How could anyone doubt that Eric is gay? And are we supposed to believe that he''s an item with Dita?
- Not even deluded fangurls believe that.%0D\
But they want to believe that their adored George Eads is as straight as an arrow and don''t want Eric being around George.%0D\
The other day on TalkCSI, one of these fraus was complaining because George and Eric were working a lot together. *ROLLS EYES*
- Eric has been with Chad for at least 5 years now, why do you guys think that George and Eric are still a thing.... that is ancient history!
- The Chad Troll is back!
- I know r267, there is absolutely no way that they are still together. Everything points at the fact that Eric and Chad have been together for ages, and Eric doesn''t even seem to hang out much with George on his free time so how are they supposed to keep up a relationship. If George doesn''t want to be gay anymore then so be it, I honestly couldn''t care less. Lost respect for that guy a long time ago, but I do hope that Eric and Chad are happy.
- he''s getting married june 13th -
- Who R270? - Eric and Chad or GeorgE and his beard?
- I guess it''s George and his tranny look alike beard Monika Casey.
- Tons of pics from the Crawfish Boil event. George is in at least, 20 of them.%0D\
It''s very telling that the ''girlfriend'' is nowhere to be seen in those pics.%0D\
Just click on the Crawfish Boil square:%0D\
- Sorry, this is the correct link to the pics.%0D\
I''ve noticed that George''s wasn''t the only gayface there:
- who''s the other "gayface" ?
- [quote]he''s getting married june 13th -%0D\
Who gets married on a Monday?%0D\
not that I believe he''s really getting married...
- I don''t see George on either of the above links.
You first have to click on ''feature'' and then, on the Crawfish Boil square. There are 211 pics and George is in 20 of them or more.
- Guys, do you want to send your best wishes to George for his wedding in facebook, just like these dumb fangirls are doing?:%0D\
"The wedding is (allegedly) set for June 17! Let''s all show our love and support for George and wish desperately we were all as lucky as Monika Casey!!!"%0D\
- No one wants to congratulate Georgie on his wedding with the beard?
- I''ll believe it when I see the photographic proof, and not one moment before...
The George Eads Troll
- He really does have the worst body - no shoulders, just a thick torso with spindly arms and legs...there was a BI about him on ACG a few months back, that said he has the gift that keeps on giving, and he caught it from a man or a woman.
- He has a thick neck and is short.%0D\
Can you post theat BI, please?%0D\
Billy Masters posted a BI about George when he announced his engagement to the beard. The blind item said that ''no one was buying it''.
- Here''s a bunch of fraus from TalkCSI talking about how George should wear his hair for the wedding with the ''girlfriend'' *rolls eyes*
- George''s beard, Monika Casey, looks like a man in this pic from whosdatedwho:
- Are we angry here because he's closeted or ugly? Maybe both? I just don't see why we care so much about him here, personally I never found him attractive and I suppose he's gay because everyone has got so much evidence that he hooked up with Eric? I don't know. I'm just confused as to why we argue that he's on "our side" so much when nobody here seems to like him. %0D
Where is his career going after CSI? If he is gay he's probably terrified of coming out or being outed because then unfortunately it might be over for him. I'm afraid he's not really big enough to make much of an impact with coming out, but that's probably because I don't watch the show. Unless he'd take the role as some kind of spokes-person, in which people might listen. I'd much rather talk about Eric but nobody seems to have anything new on him, at least he's in an actual gay relationship though. %0D
I find the whole thing really sad if he is gay, getting married to a woman and everything. What if he's bi and really does love this kind of butch looking lady, who actually seems pretty let loose. If anything just being around her might be good for him, he seems so high strung and conservative.
- "Where is his career going after CSI?"%0D\
Now there is an interesting question. He is 44 now, and looks every day of it. I don''t see films or Broadway in his future.%0D\
Let''s say CSI stays on another 2 seasons, by the time he gets another show, IF it is a hit (a long shot) he will be close to 50 at that point.
- Maybe Jorja''s girl Lelah can take the wedding pics? Her "portfolio" seems to consist of photos she''s shot on vacations/animal rescue missions that Jorja''s footed the bill for.
If George were really bi, he would have had one girlfriend before.%0D\
Monika Casey is his first ''girlfriend'', he has never been linked to any other woman except Joja. Go figure...%0D\
He''s GAY GAY GAY and if he marries the beard, he will bury himself in the closet just like George''s idol Tom Cruise, John Tavolta, Tom Selleck, etc....
- [quote]Maybe Jorja''s girl Lelah can take the wedding pics? Her "portfolio" seems to consist of photos she''s shot on vacations/animal rescue missions that Jorja''s footed the bill for.%0D\
You kind of sound bitter or annoyed about this. If Lelah is indeed ''Jorja''s girl'' then if Jorja wants to ''foot the bill'' for her other half''s interests then Jorja has many hundreds of thousands maybe millions of K to withstand that. %0D\
I like Lelah photography, she has a great eye for detail and for nature in general. It''s money well spent I''d say.
- r290 personally I think he''s gay or bi, but I don''t think not having had an ex girlfriend that we know about excludes the fact that he could be bi. Nobody really cares about the cast of CSI, their lives are not in the spot-light and the media is not digging out their past. Eric hasn''t been linked to any woman that I''ve heard of either but that''s not what makes me think he''s gay, what makes me think he is gay is the fact that he lives with his boyfriend and probably had something going on with George lightyears ago.%0D\
If he indeed is gay and is marrying his beird I think it''s really sad.
- R291 = Lelah
A Hollywood actor almost in his forties, never married, who has never been linked to a woman before, other that her lesbian co-star, is probably GAY, not bi.%0D\
Add to that, the fact that George and Eric were living together for some years.
- Any news?
- Will Eric be his best man?LOL%0D\
I wonder if George is even going to invite Eric and Jorja because in his latest interviews, it seemed clear that he wanted to distance himself from them both.%0D\
George said a chat in AOL that while Eric and Jorja were best friends and hang out together alot, he doesn''t use to be friends with the people he works with....*ROLLS EYES*
- [quote]I just don''t see why we care so much about him here, %0D\
You must be some type of DL outcast. This George Eads thread gets more viewers in a day than all the Anderson Cooper threads combined. Everyone at DL adores George Eads.
- It has obviously been aknowledged that people here do care about him, the question was Why.
- r298 People on DL care about George because he's hot and a good actor. More importantly, when he first came to fame on CSI, he appeared to be living in a glass closet. Wasn't playing the bearding game, appeared to be living his life as a gay man, just not making announcements about it to the press. Much like Tuc Watkins or Michael T. Weiss.
Then he and Eric became roommates at around the same time that Billy Masters began doing Blind Items about the two of them being a couple. That fueled everyone's fantasies here at Dl. And it was still a glass closet situation. No female companions in sight, no attempts to play straight for the media. Hell, he even went on Ellen and all but came out -- something about Texas's CAN (Crimes Against Nature) laws and how he would be a felon.
Goerge only started playing the beard game after CBS tried to fire him when he tried to get a raise by not showing up on the first day of filming.
That's when he started doing the occasional bearding for public events. Eventually, it escalated to him going on talk shows (especially Craig Ferguson) talking about how straight he was. He was even asked at a press conference a couple of years ago if he was gay and his response was, "Definitely not."
So, the obsession at DL is really a combination of initial excitement about a almost out actor who then bitterly disappointed DL by bearding up.
- I just found out they are moving CSI to Wednesday next Fall.%0D\
That''s a sure sign that it will be canceled in a year or so.
- R299 has explained it perfectly.%0D\
There was a lot of innuendo in George''s interview on Ellen. They talked about how much in common they had and how both had ''broken the law in Texas'' many times.%0D\
Also, a few years later, on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, George Eads told a bizarre story about getting into a closet during an audition. He said that ''he stayed in the closet for awhile but that he had to come out eventually.%0D\
Transparent as cellophan. Only his deluded fangurls can believe that story actually happened.
- [quote][R291] = Lelah by: sad. %0D\
Please. If I were ''Lelah'' the last place I''d be would be trolling DataLounge. %0D\
- [quote]Please. If I were ''Lelah'' the last place I''d be would be trolling DataLounge%0D\
Right, because Lelah has SO much more going on in her life besides sponging off of me. LOL!
- Greg (Eric Szmanda) checking out Nick (George Eads) in one of the earlier seasons of CSI.%0D\
The good ol'' times....
- Now that Laurence Fishburne has left CSI, I wonder if Georgie hopes to be the leading (and, of course, straight) man in the cast:
- God knows who they can get to replace Fishburne, he''s not a bad actor, just bad writing.%0D\
I wouldn''t be shocked if this season turns out to be the last.
- Does anyone know where the wedding is supposedly going to take place?
- Maybe Eads can marry Elisabetta Canalis. She said she''s going to get married. Probably not to Clooney, though.
- I''d suck him dry like a Twinkie, then eat the cake.
- Is this George Eads real twitter account?
- [quote]Right, because Lelah has SO much more going on in her life besides sponging off of me. LOL!%0D\
Yeah right, LOLcatz, I were Lelah, as you claimed, I''d be spending my days ''sponging off Jorja'', getting tail all day long, photographing baby seals and not spending my free time on here. Dumbass. Use this thing in your head called a brain.%0D\
I wish you could see my NON-US IP address ffs.
- On another note, for anyone who may know, why did Jorja and George get fired from CSI anyway? %0D\
I could ever reconcile with why they made her character have any sort of relationship with Gil Grissom although in a way it was sweet. It seemed to me more of a prop just to make a relationship, any relationship happen for two quite independent non-tactile characters. %0D\
Sara Sidle was THE single most macho character in CSI that ever CSI-ed. She was beautiful/handsome and devoted to the work but putting her with Grissom seemed total overkill for the sake of it in many ways.%0D\
I liked George''s rap with Eric towards the end of the series. Even in the programme you could tell they were fond of one another though Nick was quite a warm person with anyone. %0D\
It''d be a real shame if people of 40+ are still feeling the need to goddamn beard for the studios, etc in this day and age.
- [quote]On another note, for anyone who may know, why did Jorja and George get fired from CSI anyway? \
Wasn''t it because they help out for too much money?
The Voice of the Night
- Yes, I think they were asking for too much money.%0D\
After being fired, (and being caught making out with Eric at some Emmy party), George started to ''date'' his beard, who, at first was a nurse from Toronto called MoniCa Casey whom George met on Evel Knievel set; later, they changed it to ''MoniKa Casey, a struggling actress from California''.
- Why do people find Eads attractive? He''s so not aging well. And there was a BI about him and one of those non-life threatening but PERMANENT STDs.
- Only deluded fraus can find him attractive.%0D\
You''re right, he hasn''t aged well and he looks bloated.
- [quote]Yeah right, LOLcatz, I were Lelah, as you claimed, I''d be spending my days ''sponging off Jorja'', getting tail all day long, photographing baby seals and not spending my free time on here. Dumbass. Use this thing in your head called a brain.%0D\
Oh Lelah, this is just sad!%0D\
- Well old Georgie boy is marrying the blond lint this Friday. Sad, I say. She makes him feel young and she puts up with his shit.%0D\
Woman of the year, I tell you. He may as well just hand it all over coz she is going to take him to the cleaners.
- Why does it have to be on my birthday?
In one interview linked in this thread, George said that his ''girlfriend'' lets him be himself......and never complains!%0D\
It''s not very subtle, right?
- If Georgie would have balls, his wedding should have been something like this:
- Did he get married yet?
- I just Googled this guy (I didn''t know who he was) and he looks really bloated and his crows feet around his eyes are TERRIBLE!
- The fraus from talkcsi are waiting for the wedding pics and are congratulating him.%0D\
- R310: A writer from CSI had tweeted that George Eads does not have a Twitter account and is not on Facebook.
- So no news, no pics...nothing from yesterday that, supposedly, was The Day.
- George''s fangurls are starting to worry.....
- So the wedding didn''t happen, right?%0D\
And The George Eads Troll was RIGHT again.
- Is George on his honeymoon right now?\
Was Eric his best man?\
Did they have Chippendale''s strippers at his bachelor party?\
Inquiring minds want to know!
- So no news or pics yet?%0D\
George fangurls are trying to find some explanation like ''he''s a very private person!" or "there are no pics because George is not an A-Lister".%0D\
Well, this ''private person'' went to the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson to announce to the world that he was engaged to his ''girlfriend''.%0D\
And on E! congratulated him on his birthday.
- If the wedding happened, surely we would have heard by now. \
Any of the other CSI people comment on going to a wedding?
Everytime that a CSI actor has got married, has been announced.%0D\
This time, theer''s nothing on the media so I guess the wedding didn''t happen.
- rumor has it that someone saw him at the San Francisco airport 2 days ago, on his way to Lihue. No mention of him traveling with anyone, male or female.%0D
- George''s fangurls are getting desperate because of the lack of info, pics, etc.... and are making up all kind of stories trying to justify the news blackout.%0D\
"He''s such a ''private'' person"....LOL
[quote]"If the wedding happened, surely we would have heard by now"%0D\
And a week later, NOTHING on the suposed wedding. Will have George backpedaled again?
- So are they still shaking rice out of their hair, or did their GPS break down so they couldn''t find the church?
- Maybe George can get married in New York now.
- I hate to say I told you so, but...
The George Eads Troll
- George is like Brad and Angelina, he won''t get married until all people in the US have the right to get married.
- I honestly can''t understand why any one even cares. He isn''t that great of an actor other than being able to cry at any given moment.%0D\
He has an ego that needs to be taken down a few notches and that may happen soon when another more famous actor is hired for CSI. It is amazing that he even has many fans given he lies about everything personal and runs and hides from the world when he isn''t working.%0D\
He is becoming old news.
- Holy shit, I clicked on the link above. Never have I seen a more invested group of delusional fangirls in one spot. Even if Eads doesn''t suck cock, they''re too involved. It''s troubling.
- The women at R327 link are not fangirls; they are a bunch of deluded middled aged women who can''t stand the idea of George Eads being gay and spend their time deleting any reference to George''s gayness from boards like IMDB.%0D\
They''re truly pathetic.
- Fangurl: male or female of any age who can delude themselves in the face of all evidence that contradicts their fantasies about a particular movie or entertainment personality. Often found at conventions, all you can eat buffets and basements.\
Syn: Stalker, slasher of the fanfic variety.
- This site is daily updated with new info about the show and the CSI actors.%0D\
A week later and as you can see, there''s NOTHING about the supposed wedding:
- Rachel Weizt and Daniel Craig secretly got married last Wednesday, and we already know.%0D\
Only delusiomal fangirls can believe that Georgie and his beard actually got married.
- [quote]Wasn''t he supposed to have been fucking Geffen awhile back? Someone like that? \
He likes twinkier types.
- I''ve just read at the CSI news site posted at R344 that Carmine Giovizzano and his wife are expecting a child.%0D\
One would think that ten days after the supposed wedding, they would have said something about George Eads and the happy bride(beard).
- Well? Are the fat fangurls still in denial?
- How do you know they''re fat? LOL!%0D\
The George Eads fangirls are still in denial and by the pictures they''ve posted of themselves at the CSI exhibtion, they are as fat as Clay Aiken''s fangurls-in-denial.
- I look at it this way.. Georgieboy is giving paid permanent employment to someone who has no marketable or useful skills. The "wife/beard" has been a failure as an actress and standup comedien. She seems to excel at drinking and clinging to his side at every photo opportunity.%0D\
As long as his father is alive, no one will ever know the real George Eads.
- I happen to think the beard is a pretty funny stand up comedian. It doesn''t stop me from thinking George is delusional as his fans, though.
- Okay, I decided to look up this George Eads guy that you all are ga ga over. What the hell? Not out at all girls, what''s going on? Am I missing something?
- R352 I keep asking myself the same question but basically somebody explained DL''s obsession with him a couple of posts back.\
Meanwhile Eric S is still going strong with his bf.
- R352 R352%0D\
We''re NOT gaga over Georgie.%0D\
We''re talking about him as a closeted actor who''s aging badly and who announced, once again, a wedding that didn''t happen.
It seems you were right, The George Eads Troll.%0D\
Two weeks have passed and everything points that Georgie DIDN''T GET MARRIED (to his longtime beard Monika Casey).%0D\
Maybe, now he wants to marry in NY.....
- Here we are in July. No wedding? Quel suprise.
- Seems to be scared to come out of his bubble.%0D\
It is surprising that his intended/beard has nothing to show and tell. She loves the spotlight and media attention. If the "wedding" really happened, you would think he would want to be showing off all over the world. He used to be so much fun. Sad, really.
Sounds like if you really know him.%0D\
Can you tell us more?
- R357 doesn''t know George or his beard. R357''s post has all the classic hallmarks of projection and ''speaking for George''. %0D\
- At least his beard is hotter than my porky, moon-faced, no-talent bitch!
- You know, I don''t think George is the marrying kind.
Ouida Mae Juannette Jones
- There is a crazy fangirl from talkCSI who claims that she met George''s beard Monika Casey, through Facebook and that she has confirmed her that they got married in California......%0D\
- Well someone dig his marriage certificate up. If it''s a public record it shouldn''t be too difficult to find, no? A lot of you seem to have lawyer buddies or celebrity contacts. %0D\
Look up ''George Eads and Beard''. %0D\
Should be in the system somewhere.
- Hey George, you can get married in New York now!
I''ll try to find it out.
- He better be married - 2 more years and i have too marry the wuss.
jorja, 43 today
- Well, George? Put up or shut up, bitch!
- Link it, 362. I need something lighter than Casey Anthony, but equally pathetic.
- Here''s the link, R368.%0D\
The name of the lunatic fangirl is speedystokesgirl and she claims that ''she knows from good authority'' that George and Monica got married around Santa Monica..... *rolls eyes*%0D\
This crazy fangirls is famous in CSI fandom because in the company of other rabid George Eads fangirls, she reports and deletes any reference to Georgie being gay from boards like IMDB.
- 369, that sounds like a challenge. If it didn''t make me feel sad and useless, I''d go forth to IMDB with the sole intention of seeing how much time she had on her hands.
But I Have A Life
- If this wedding did happen, he must be embarrassed or ashamed. The wife/beard has also hidden her FB profile so she must be hiding in shame as well. After such a public announcement of the engagement and June wedding, they both are hiding. If you don''t want the public to know about you life.. get out of Hollywood.
- If the wedding would have actuallly happened, someone had reported about it.%0D\
Three weeks have passed and there''s..... nothing about the supposed wedding.%0D\
Only one homophobic and obsessed George Eads fangirl from talkcsi is ''confirming'' the marriage.%0D\
Not a relaible source at all.
Looks like there ISN''T any marriage certificate of George and Monika in the public records......
- would that include Santa Barbara and SB county?
- There''s nothing anywhere.%0D\
You just know that George Eads lunatic fangirls would have published the public records if they had found them.
- Still nothing? Maybe he meant June ''12? Or the twelfth of never? Something like that...
- Firt, George said that he would marry by the end of (last) year.%0D\
Later, George said in several interviews to promote CSI DVD set, that he would marry in June.%0D\
But in another of those interviews he talked about what he was planning to do on holidays.... and George DIDN''T mention the wedding.%0D\
- Here''s one of the lastest interviews that George gave and when they ask him about his summer break, he DOESN''T mention the wedding:
- Ted Danson will be the leading man on CSI next season.%0D\
I''ve just read in twitter that George Eads is running for a role in Desperate Housewives. %0D\
Could this be true?
- The upcoming season is the last one on George''s contract with CSI. Does anyone doubt that even with Danson. it''s also the show''s last as well?\
But it''s also Desperate Housewives'' last season, so that tweet is a red herring, R379.
- George could always have a career as an HRC spokesperson going around the country making fund raising speeches once CSI ends. \
Of course, he''d have to come out in order to get that gig.
- I know that both Eric and Jorja have attended HRC events.%0D\
And in the last years it''s obvious that Georgie wants to distance himself from his two castmates and friends.....%0D\
- Maybe girl washed her hands of all of it and walked away.
- Did he say he''d marry someone in particular or just I''ll marry someone/anyone by the end of the year?
- [quote][R363]Looks like there ISN''T any marriage certificate of George and Monika in the public records......%0D\
Thanks for checking. :) %0D\
I think as well though, as other posters have said, someone like George Eads would make a big old song and dance in the press if he had gotten married anyway. ''A rep for George'' would have piped up by now in People...%0D\
Maybe it will happen in the future but it sems as if it hasn''t happened as yet.%0D\
I didn''t think rabid fans outside Twilight even existed anymore but the CSI talk bbs prove otherwise. Wow that''s a whole lot of unhinged going on right there! %0D\
- OT slightly: but is it just me or is anyone (still, even now) scratching their heads over Gil Grissom and Sara Sidle?%0D\
What an odd, odd, no-chemistry couple! When they showed up in dressing gowns in that episode implying they''d slept together it was like the living end of the show. %0D\
Sara had way more interest in female rights/victims in an otherwise rock hard, unfathomable outer shell (Catherine Willows was much warmer and more human somehow with brilliant chemistry with Gil). Even half the male cast made more sense with straight old Gil than Sara Sidle. The whole breakdown thing and Brown''s death was uneccesary as well imo. %0D\
I think they ruined the show with uneccessary heterosexual pairings just for the sake of it.
[quote]"I didn''t think that rabid fans outisde Twilight even existed but the CSI talk bbs prove otherwise.Wow that''s a whole lot of unhinged going on there!"%0D\
You are totally right. The worst part is that bunch of deluded fraus are everywhere pushing their agenda: "George is straight!" %0D\
Here''s a recent comment from the George Eads thread over Talk CSI. They''re grasping at straws.....%0D\
[quote]"as far as we know, George and Monika were married in June. We''ve never heard an official statement from George saying that was the case but we''ve never heard that he hasn''t gotten married."%0D\
- Would he really go so far to stage a fake wedding just to save face with his parents?%0D\
He isn''t that famous.. most people don''t even know who he is so why the big secrecy and smoke and mirrors? He needs to grow some balls and be honest. People will respect him for that.
- I don''t have a dog in this hunt, but let me offer this: Fourth of July this year, I was at a barbecue where I met an older Lesbian. We chatted. She told me she lived in Nichols Canyon and had many actor types as neighbors. I asked, ''who?'' She reeled off a list including our friend George Eads. (Actually, she couldn''t remember his last name -- just said ''that good looking guy from CSI.'' I supplied the name and she confirmed.) \
''Stop right there,'' I said. ''He''s gay, right?'' She looked confused and said, ''Oh, no. At least I don''t think so. He has a girlfriend he lives with. I see them all the time.''\
That''s all I got. She seemed credible. I do not know if Eads lives in Nichols Canyon. It''s nice enough, but doesn''t seem like the place where someone who''s been on a series that long would be living.
- Eads DOESN''T live in Nichols Canyon.
- Then my info is bad. Sorry.
- I just googled and found this... \
Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- George himself said in an interview that he lives in Mullholland Drive and ha has been seen there walking the dog:
- Nichols Canyon goes up to Mulholland, R393
Of course, you HAVE a dog in this hunt, fangurl.
- LOL ok, now the nuttiness begins. I''m done here.\
But please notice, R395/393/390/dozens of other posts in this thread, you''re kinda nutty. And you''re wrong when you say he doesn''t live in Nichols Canyon. \
If you''re wrong about simple facts like that, maybe you''re wrong about other things. Something to think about.
That''s the reaction of a GE fangurl who firmly believes that he''s straight.%0D\
Do yourself a favor and go back to TalkCSI.
- Well, once again the fraus derail a pretty good thread.%0D\
- when will we get back our F&F?!?! Seriously.. I hate the stupid fangirls. They have infested this site, and it''s only getting worse and worse. We can''t even discuss celebs being gay without them coming here to defend them. It has gotten too far. I wish the webmaster would flag the idiots, but sadly, I know that will never happen. The webmaster is basically MIA.
- These George Eads fangurls have a vivid imagination.%0D\
One of these lunatics from TalkCSI made up a false story about George suffering a drug overdose in Palm Springs.%0D\
Why did she make up that story? To post on DL that "George''s hot girlfriend was with him when they tokk him into the ambulance".%0D\
It''s posted in an old DL thread about George Eads. Maybe someone can bump it so everybody can see how crazy those women are....
- *took him*
- Not everyone posting here is a "TalkCSI fangurl" or even a "gurl". We all have a right to post our thoughts, feelings and opinions. I doubt anyone posting here personally knows the man but this should be a place to post freely. This is supposed to be a place to dish and not be judged or called out, right?%0D\
No wonder the man hides.%0D\
- No, not everybody is a TalkCSI fangurl but R389/391/394/396 IS one of them.
- 402, if you''re a gay man, I will turn in my card.
- [quote]402, if you''re a gay man, I will turn in my card.%0D\
A gay man would bypass all this and just say ''is George still a screaming bottom''?%0D\
- time to turn in your card Anonymous 404
- Oh god, I can''t believe I''m wading in here again...\
R403, if I''m a fangurl, I''m a fangurl awfully interested in gay politics. If you trolldar me you''ll find I''m commenting on most political threads here. Not exactly fangurl behavior.\
Like I said in my first post on this thread, I really don''t have a dog in this hunt -- I could not care less whether Eads is gay. I just don''t understand this obsession some of you have with celebrities like this. If he''s gay, he''s not out. And a neighbor of his -- who would probably know, yes? -- thinks he''s straight. And my facts are right -- Eads DOES live in Nichols Canyon. Your ignorance of LA geography is informative.\
Now, what? I''m a publicist? Right. A publicist who provides a link that gives his client''s real address! Sure.
No, you''re not a publicist.%0D\
You''re still a FANGURL. A FANGURL interested in politics....and George Eads.%0D\
I''vee been on Datalounge since 2003.In all these years, I''ve read the comments from people who worked in CSI; men who met George Eads when he was a struggling actor in Dallas and fucked him;people who work in hotel industry in Las Vegas; people from Belton (George''s hometown) who claimed to see Eric Szmanda, George Eads and George''s mom and stepdad having dinner at Frank''s Lakeview restaurant, etc, etc....%0D\
And everybody agrees that he''s gay.%0D\
And we also have The George Eads Troll
- 407, all of that may be true, well, except for a dyke knowing if a guy down the road is queer, but the fact is, he was sucking cock at one point in his life. Of that I have zero doubt. What he''s decided to be now that he''s grown up is open to interpretation.
- He is What he is.%0D\
He only can decide to stay or not in the closet.
- This is apparently, a NEW interview with George Eads.%0D\
And he doesn''t mention the supposed wedding.....
- How many times have the girls at TalkCSI excused the lake of wedding talk with, "He''s just a very private person"?
- yeah, riiiight....%0D\
George is a very ''private'' person who went to the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson to announce to the world that he got engaged......%0D\
- This is George with one of Eric Szmanda''s brothers at some party at Eric''s house some years ago:
- Everybody is back for CSI next season, George included.
- Sorry, not everybody. Lawrence Fishburne will not be returning and is being replaced by Ted Danson.
- Wonder if George ever reads the posts about him here or anywhere else? He could post anonymously like everyone else.%0D
And what do you think he would say?%0D\
The TalkCSI fraus believe that George reads them and they send him messages like "Here, we will always speak well of you, not like others....."%0D\
- Maybe George is The George Eads Troll... !
- That''s Eric''s brother? Are all the Szmanda boys gay?
- What or who is the George Eads Troll?
- I think he should get married by the end of next year!
- I really love this thread. Keep going. %0D\
At this rate we will be waiting the next few years for this mysterious marriage.
- Not Eric''s brother, someone from their crew back home though. He posted a lot of pictures of Eric''s unmarried brother though that make me think the Szmanda''s ended up 2 for 3.
- I''ve always wondered that R419.%0D\
How cool would that be?!
- Today, Eric Szmanda turns 36 years.%0D\
I wonder if he has invited Georgie to the party.....
- He is in Las Vegas this week. Anyone there to check him out?
- r414, definitely not one of Eric''s brothers. I''m also pretty sure Eric was with Chad when this photo was taken but I could be wrong, however I suppose George was invited as a friend on that occasion.
- Someone here said he would never come out while his dad is alive. Does his family not know he is gay? Does he think it will embarrass him too much? What''s the family angle?
- George''s father is distric attorney in Texas.%0D\
George''s mom is Superintendent of Belton Schools, in Texas.%0D\
Not the best scenario to come out, but I''d would like that he stopped playing the charade with the beard.
- [quote]I don't have a dog in this hunt, but let me offer this: Fourth of July this year, I was at a barbecue where I met an older Lesbian. We chatted. She told me she lived in Nichols Canyon and had many actor types as neighbors. I asked, 'who?' She reeled off a list including our friend George Eads. (Actually, she couldn't remember his last name -- just said 'that good looking guy from CSI.' I supplied the name and she confirmed.) %0D
Well you could be right but this is the thing that always puts me on my guard: whenever posts like this occur people always feel the need to confirm the teller's sexuality, in this case a lesbian, as if it's somehow more convincing coming from a lesbian, who SHOULD have known George MUST be gay because she's erm, a lesbian, right? %0D
I don't buy it but neither do I buy some of the weak inferences George must be gay just because he was seen having dinner with someone's mom. These people are friends who go back a long way and are probably more like family. %0D
It does seem the one concrete thing is there is no - apparent - public record of a wedding but again, we are not at the 'end of this year' yet so he still has plenty of time to get married to this woman and who's to say they haven't put it off until next year? A baby might come along before then. %0D
There's virtually zippo to go on right now. I'd suggest George, if he is gay, might be playing lowkey for the sake of his parents who hold high-flying public jobs that could put them under an uncomfortable spotlight in good ol' Xtian Texas if it came out their son was a godforsaken childe of satan who liked the buttsecks. %0D
I think I'll just keep an open mind with this one. %0D
- Xtians already think actors are all fags, so I doubt George coming out is going to shock them very much.
- r430 Thanks. That explains a lot. If he''s indeed gay he''s never coming out.
George said that he would marry "by the end" of LAST year.%0D\
This year, he has beeen saying that he would marry in June and as far as we know, there are NO public records, no pics, nothing, about that wedding.%0D\
He''s just playing the PR game.
- New article about George Eads.%0D\
[quote]"With his straight blond hair and bright eyes strong jaw and dimples, in some areas of life, Eads didn''t have to work hard. "Yeah, the girls kind of followed him around" said Shelley Cheatham, a close friend who went with Eads to his senior prom in 1985. Her friends outside Belton look at her sideways when she says she once dated the hunky actor. "Yeah, none of them believe me", she said laughing."%0D\
- As a Texan, I bet he''d really, really like to get married on Texas soil. He might have been too optimistic thinking it would be legal by the time he set his first deadline which was the end of 2010. He''ll likely be waiting a while before it''s legal for him to get married in Texas, but I hope he keeps fighting the good fight and sticks to his guns.
- 436, that has to be the funniest post of the thread.
- R436: perfect example of Poe''s Law.
- I''ve just seen a pic of George Eads with Carrot Top.%0D\
I''m still in shock.%0D\
- Well it seems to have been confirmed by his people that Georgie was secretly married. Why the big secret? Odd isn''t it that as public as his PR people were putting him and his bride in front of the cameras and announcing his engagement and publicity photos etc, that now all at once it is a secret. How convienient there is still no proof. Just because he is wearing a ring? Well correct me if I am wrong, but I know I''m not, wasn''t he seen wearing a ring a couple years ago also when all the cows at tcsi were congratulating him on his marriage, yet he wasn''t married? How convienient also the new season is about to start, now his people are saying he is married. I''m not buying it.
- "A rep" has supposedly come forward and leaked the news of a secret wedding. He really needs to get his stories straight. Months ago he gave an interview and stated he didn''t have a publicist (rep). %0D\
He wears a wedding band when it suits him.%0D\
Just because you wear a ring on that finger doesn''t make you married.%0D\
The happy bride loves the spotlight. She is always hovering closeby for her photo op so the fact that there are no wedding pics or even a filed marriage license makes this announcement suspect.%0D\
This smells like a publicity stunt either by Eads himself or the CBS execs.
- Eads has a publicist: Gary Mantoosh at BWR.
- I don''t think his "secret marriage" is true. It would at least be on a couple gossip websites and I haven''t seen anything at all.
- I''m still waiting for someone to link to that press, er, rep statement. Was it in black and white? Reported by a relatively reliable gossip site? Anything? \
- Thank you, Gary''s Mom at 442.
- Well? Anything, even a D-Listed mention of the supposed nuptials? \
- [quote]George Eads (Nick) got married on June 17 with cast mates Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) and Eric Szmanda (Greg) in attendance. "Billy [Petersen] sent an amazing salad bowl and note," says George, who later got the scoop on a gift Billy''s planning for fans. "He told me he''s going to come back this season to help us with Marg''s exit."%0D\
- Soooo, is this thread dead now or are we gonna mock the happy newlyweds, too?
- Just because he is in a sham marraige changes nothing. He is still what everyone thought he was. This type of marriage has been going on for years by more popular men then George. The good thing with this is when they divorce and they will, she will get at least half of his worth being in Calif. She does nothing but beard for George and will make big bucks in the end. Where can I get a job like that?%0D\
The big thing now will be all the pathetic cows at tcsi will be on baby watch. So that will be the new obsession with them.%0D\
And I apologize to all the actual 4 legged cows, you are much better than the tcsi cows.
- "This smells like a publicity stunt either by Eads himself or the CBS execs."%0D\
I don'' think CBS cares enough about CSI any more.%0D
- I agree with the above post. Staged, as we all have seen Eads Pr crew do so well. Staged spontanious events, photo ops, etc. Since CSI is on the way out they are most likely trying to make him more appealing for future roles. But one has to be a fairly good actor for that and Eads surely is not a good actor. He believes he is, but the roles don''t seem to be offered. He has many excuses but it all boils down to no one wants him because he isn''t a good actor.
A ''rep'' leaked the news of a secret wedding. But no pics, there''s nothing anywhere.%0D\
Just like Rock Hudson did.
- Paging The George Eads Troll!!!
You''re totally right.%0D\
The cows from Talk CSI and nick_discussion livejournal are very happy talking about the ''marriage''.%0D\
But you don''t need to read between lines to know they are not THAT happy that Eric was mentioned.%0D\
They''ve always wanted to think that Eric and George are simple castmates, not even friends.But they''ve always seen Eric like a threat.%0D\
I wonder why......
- Has Lelah (Jorja''s gf) had the baby yet??
- Why Jorja was not invited to the ceremony?%0D\
Supposedly, she and George were good friends.
- There''s a pic actually. People Magazine published a short announcement and a picture of the wedding on early August. It''s in the Talk CSI forums.
- Sorry, the link is not working.\
- George on The Talk today. He was very careful it seemed with his words. Can't really see the purpose of him being on the show. Met the beard on a blind date, friend said she was just like him, GAY, went on honey moon to Hawaii then San Francisco, claims he has never been there before, yeh right. The gold digger bitch/beard is getting into stand up. I know someone who has seen her in person and said she sucks, some in the crowd even booed her.
No matter what they try to pull, he is still and always will be GAY GAY GAY.
- Gay from the Space.
- Jorja and her partner Lelah Foster in Ecuador this past summer:
- If "CSI" is finally put out to pasture soon, maybe George can get a gig on that new "A-List Dallas." He'd fit right in with those Texan boys and can be like wizened old gay that the younguns learn lessons from.
- Hey, thanks r462.
Lelah has nice legs. Wonder why she's in shorts and Jorja's in fatigues?
- Don't mean to derail the thread from George's sad closetedness, but I just wanted to comment on Jorja's sad closetedness. Why doesn't she just come out at this point. It will be in the press for a day or two tops, and then she'll go right back to c-list television star status. It's not like coming out would hurt her career.
- A few years ago, George Eads and Jorja Fox were at The View and they said that when they reached 45, if they were still single, thet'd consumate their friendship......
Two pathetic closet cases although at least Jorja is not in a fake marriage like George is.
- I still have a thing for Lelah.
- So, is his wife pregnant yet, lol?
- New cast photo.
Why George is so fat?
- [quote]I still have a thing for Lelah.
Like porky, man-faced chicks hunh, R467
- Lelah looks fit and fine in r464's pic.
I'd get with her in a heartbeat.
Jorja, OTOH, looks a little too skinny.
- Porky?! Try luscious.
- PORKY = Rachel Maddow's girl, Susan, or Cynthia Nixon's girl, whatever her name is.
- [quote]Porky?! Try luscious.
Hey there, Lelah! Thanks for stopping by DL on your way to the all-you-can eat buffet!
- So is wifey-poo pregnant yet?
That's the best way to convince the world of one's heterosexuality.
- "We're best buds. She just lets me be myself and never nags!"
(George Eads about his wife Monika Casey)
- I don't care what any of you say. I still love George. I think he's aging nicely. Looks beefy. YUM.
- George's father has died.
Longtime Central Texas Prosecutor Cappy Eads Dies:
- And all the Talk CSI homophobic cows have to say is that "at least, George's father would be happy to see his son got married"..
- Paging The George Eads Troll!!!
- I'm in severe lust with Lelah, so Jorja needs to get the hell out of my way!
- [quote]I'm in severe lust with Lelah, so Jorja needs to get the hell out of my way!
Even though I'm an animal lover, I'm beyond tired of this porker!
- Jorja's been with her 6 yrs, so I guess not.
I bet they're married.
- A poster on here got dumped by Jorja.....
any guesses who?
- Why are women so damn vindictive? Pathetic!!
- Lelah get off the Internet I pay for and get that Twinkie outta your mouth too, ya fat bitch! How many do you pack away every single day -- 50? Goddamn!
- Please dont stop this is too funny.... someone really needs to start a thread that is only about cutting Jorja and Lelah down so posters can try to defend them and then those posters get shot down...totally epic could go on for ever!
- Here's the latest picture or Chad and Eric hanging out with their buddy Dita. I wish he would come out, he's so cute.
- And in this album Eric, Chad and Dita are out and about shopping in Paris. But I guess nobody cares about one of the more consistently gay actors from CSI?
- Isn't it about time for George to have impregnated his new wife.
A baby would be one way to prove without a doubt that he's heterosexual.
- The person who put George in a turtleneck should be fired.
It appears that his best days are behind him.
Even the George Eads Troll is gone.
- Aw, George looked cute in the sweater.
It's a great way to hide the fact that his once smoking body has gone to shit.
- George has been on some a chat on CBS.com and he has said that ''married life is wonderful'' or something like that.
No wonder why Georgie said that Tom Cruise is his idol.
- Does anyone get something about Eric? I just wonder if he moved on after George played the game with his beard.
- Eric was at George's wedding.
- Eric and George had a private bachelor party the night before...
- Do you think there are any possibilities that George and Eric are still together (I mean as an item)? It seems that there are no sighting of them in last few years.
- Anyone watch last nights CSI?
George had a rather awkward scene where he had to talk about a guy having a "beard."
- ART IMITATES LIFE......
- So he's "married" now. But where are all the pics from the paps showing George and his "wife" out (as a couple) in public?
- Has anyone seen Monika Eads facebook page? She says she is divorced from George and is having John Cenas (wrestler WWE) baby. She says she has been dating John four months and is four months pregnant. Sooo... the marriage to George, what was that?
- Im guessing it's part of Monika's comedy. Or should I say, "comedy".
Just a guess, but she was posting pics of George and herself as recently as August. Plus Cena is still married - he and his wife separated earlier this year, but reconciled in July.
Unless she hooked up with Cena when he was separated, got herself knocked up, and just found out it was his so is now with him. But doesn't it take some time to finalize a divorce?
- If its George's baby, it's the result of a turkey baster or Viagra.
It looks like it's Monika Casey facebook.
So she is divorcing George....
- From his FB page, George loves surfing with a Native American guy, Ferrell Charger, who is apparently gay.
The web of bearding is going to unfold soon.
- Was Monica REALLY a beard, for all of those years?
- Are you people really believing this? First of all John Cena and his wife are back together. Secondly there are pictures of the beard and her wife George at a couple of concerts about 2 months ago. Third Monika is a lesbian, there is proof of this as she used to do lesbian plays years ago, the whole cast was gay, so she would not be with another man, well John Cena is a man George who knows. Monika is more of a man than he is. IMHO, they are just pranking you. I for one don't believe for a minute John Cena would lower himself for a skank like Monika. They are just trying to make fools of anyone who believes such garbage.
- I agree it is all a hoax, George wouldn't have a FB page. You are all falling for their prank.
- Also if it is actually Monika posting, if she is lying she can be sued by John Cena and his wife. So if she is spreading lies just to prank people and John Cena or his wife catch wind of it Monika could be in big trouble legally. Slander for one.
- I think it's Monika's authentic facebook.
Paging The George Eads Troll......
- It might very well be her authentic FB page, but that doesn't mean what she puts on it is true. I mean take a look at some of what is on it. Her friends for example all of the CSI's, she claims to have her own comedy club which she doesn't. She is not that funny, I know someone who has seen her perform and they said she was one of the worst, wasn't funny at all. They are just trying to see how people will react, they are pranking everyone. And if you believe she is really living with and pregnant by John Cena who is back with his wife, you are more stupid than the beard and her wife George.
- Holy fuck! George got FAT!!
Is he eating his way through the closet?
- Damn, he's starting to look like that evil computer slob in Jurassic Park!
- I can't believe a once gorgeous man has been reduced to this.
Oh well as long as he's happy I guess.
- R512 Goodness me! He doesn't even look like the same person! Fucking gross!
- Jay-sus, R512!
Retha, queen of soul ... food
- What's bizarre is his body and top of his head don't look that bad, but his jaw/cheeck/chin area seems to be where all the fat went.
- Hoo Boy!
At least Jorja's still slim... and she's the lesbian.
I'm off to buy dear Georgie a cane. I'll mail it to him.
- Hmmmmmm, who has aged worse? Eads or Ted Danson?
- Danson's white hair creeps the shit out of me.
- What's the latest on Jorja?
Did she marry her sweet honey or not?
- Oh LORDY, get a look at Gary Dourdan, black don't crack and all that.
The men of CSI are falling apart!
- Is George considered fat in Budapest?
Eric must be laughing his ass off!
- Eads is gorging on food, Gary's doing meth, and Jorja's licking pussy.
- [quote] Danson's white hair creeps the shit out of me.
I agree - he needs to start dying it again. And those glasses are creepy too.
- Someone on the web said he should change his name to George Eats
- Disgusting Fatso.
- I had not watched "CSI" in several years, but found myself home one evening and was flipping around the channels. I stopped on CBS and thought I'd check out "CSI" for the first time in ages. I almost shit my pants when Eads appeared on the screen. I exclaimed out loud, "What the fuck happened to him?!?" I was shocked in the extreme change in his appearance. He used to be semi-handsome, now he looks terrible. He went from almost hot to Orson Welles overnight. Shocking!
- A new csi is running right now.
Go for a quick look and you won't believe how fucking fat his face is.
George has to be on steroids for his back. Right?
- Aych Eye Vee Medz
- I think he actually looks better now. Much hotter. Of course, I like beefy bears.
- The Gary Dourdan arrest photo posted above is chilling. I can't get over how badly the drugs have taken their toll on him. Talk about throwing your life away.
- Haven't watched CSI in ages but when I looked at the photo R512 linked to, my first thought was: "When did Drew Carey dye his hair black?"
- gary doesn't have freckles or moles all over his face. Misidentification. Someone who resembles him.
- Clearly George is auditioning to play Orson Wells.
Black don't crack. It shatters.
- Guess what??? Someone is pregnant and due any day!
- Oh how nice for Monika! She'll have a little bundle of joy popping out any day.
Wonder who the father is.
- Guess what??? Someone is pregnant and due any day!
- I can't believe you guys let those bitches get away with obsessing over Jorja Fox in this thread. This isn't even a general CSI thread, it's only for George Eads. Next time tell the lesbians to stay in their own thread, or even better on their own site because I'm sure L Chat has a thread for Fox.
- Oh please, R540, who wants to obsess over an old, fat ass like Eads.
He looks like absolute shit.
I don't know who has aged worse.... Eads or Fishburne.
- Classic Eads
- George, the "Savannah" years
- Sudsy George
- So hot at one point, but now he looks like a dweeby, fat accountant.
- Gorgeous George
- Dreamy George. In a sandwich with the young Kyle Chandler? Mmmm...
- Stop living in the past. That man is long gone.
Now we're stuck with a fat meathead.
- Any sightings or blind item about George, because since he's a "MARRIED MAN",there's nothing.
- George seems to have forgotten about this pledge.