- Matt Taibbi
- Clea Duvall - I think that she is weird looking and looks kind of dirty sometimes, yet I find her attractive.
- Louis CK is a hot daddy!
- Philip Seymour Hoffman owns this thread.
- ALL of the above! I''ll even allow Clea, for the lesbians. \
I''ll add James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem.
- James Murphy
- Not a celeb but I have a little crush on Matt Paxton, the clean-up guy from "Hoarders."
- Jon Polito.
- I love Elizabeth Moss. Find her incredibly sexy.
- Clark Duke\
- Richard Belzer%0D\
Billy Bob Thornton
- DJ Qualls
- Steve Buscemi
- Gordon Ramsay, I guess it''s an S&M thing.
- Seann William Scott.\
- Professor Irwin Corey
- T J Thyne on "Bones" and Tim Kang on "The Mentalist"
- What''s unconventional about Seann William Scott? He''s about as conventional as you get.
- Kevin Bacon.
There''s just something about the guy
- Michael Chiklis.
- Love Elisabeth Moss. She''s very appealing. But I don''t really think she''s all that unconventional-looking, especially in comparison to some of the guys being mentioned here.
- Lea Michele
The Lea Michele Fangirl Troll
- Lyle Lovett\
Not Julia Roberts
- I think Miriam Hopkins was fucking sexy. Sorry, I watched her movies on TCM yesterday otherwise I''d say someone current.
- That guy that played Big Pussy and also Artie Bucco. And of course James Gandolfini.
- I Joseph Gordon Levitt unconventional enough? He''s certainly hot.
- Another vote for Michael Chiklis. I find him extremely sexy. And his costar from the shield. The guy that played Shane. He was sex on a stick.
- Charlie Rose
- I caught an episode of Law & Order: LA last night for the first time.%0D\
That bald cop with the mustache.... hot to death.
- Tim Ruth is sexy.%0D\
I''ve been watching Lie to me just for him.
- Robert Sean Leonard - love his slightly crossed eyes.
- I like the ones with pointy teeth, like that actress on Medium.
- Christopher Walken
- Charles Bronson- so manly!
- Adrian Brody
- Joe Franklin
- Tilda Swinton and Uma Thurman are both incredibly sexy
one of the lezzies
- Nanny Jo Frost
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Dietrich Bader
- I completely agree about Louis CK, and have thought that about him ever since he made his debut on an HBO Young Commedians special years ago.
- [quote] T J Thyne on "Bones"%0D\
Personally I like John Francis Daly%0D\
I also think Matt Smith (Doctor Who) is hot in a really unconventional way.
- Jim Cantore
- And another vote for Michael Chiklis. Hot to death!
- Second Jim Cantore!\
Blast from past: Richard Boone. Seriously, check out Have Gun Will Travel
- The host of ''Sewing With Nancy''.
- Brian Peppers
- Now that''s just twisted, , much like Nancy''s face.
- Cantore has a great body. Used to find every opportuntity to be shirtless on those weather channel program specials.
- TJ Thyne always looks like a FTM transsexual to me. Didn''t do much for me ''til I saw him shirtless, he''s really nicely built.
- Sam Rockwell
- Speaking of the Sopranos, the guy who played the FBI agent who swapped info with Tony. They showed him shirtless in bed once and he was a total big daddy furball.
- Peter Firth\
- jim ballucci [sp?] his mammoth pant stretching bulge makes me salivate.
- Another vote for Diedrich Bader - yum
- Susie Fogelson of the Food Network. She''s a VP of something or other, and one of the judges on "The Next Food Network Star."
- What''s unconventional-looking about Susie Folgelson?
- Bonnie Franklin
- R57, perhaps I''m wrong, but Susie doesn''t necessarily spring to people''s minds when asked, "Who do you think is one of the hottest women on TV?"\
But she does for me.\
To me, she would be considered more quirky/interesting-looking than "traditionally" beautiful. But I think she''s stunning... plus, smart and clever, to boot.
- JOHN MALKOVICH - sex on a stick in "Dangerous Liaisons" and still sexy now even though he''s aging rather badly.\
- Jeremy Renner and Seth Rogen when he was on Freaks and Geeks.
- Gordon Ramsey\
- Another vote for Louis CK. He had a bunch of nude scenes on his HBO sitcom. They were all played for laughs, of course, but I found him hot.
- Ty Burrell
- I think she''s stunning too, r59, but I never thought it was in an unconventional way. In fact, most (if not all) of the gals named on this thread I don''t think are that unconventional-looking... Maybe you''re right, though. \
I think I''m focusing too much on the guys being listed here, and wondering what the female equivalents are of guys like Jim Belushi or Michael Chiklis. There are obviously different standards for guys and girls, which I think this thread is evidence of. It''s an interesting discussion.
- Unfortunately, R65, the reality is that women who''d be considered the equivalent of a Michael Chiklis or Jim Belushi, looks-wise, have a much harder time in the entertainment industry. \
As such, very few become bonafide "celebrities." And even fewer would be considered "hot" by most people, even in an unconventional-looking way.
- "I also think Matt Smith (Doctor Who) is hot in a really unconventional way."%0D\
He really is, despite his huge chin & forehead. same goes for his costar Arthur Darvill.
- Good point, R66.%0D\
I''ll add Lili Taylor (of Pecker, Dogfight, etc.)--something about her. Great smile.
- Zeljko Ivanek
- Jay Baruchel
- YES! to Tim Kang
- Don Most%0D\
Yes, Ralph Malph from Happy Days. I love that type. Sandy gingers. Yummm. %0D\
- I had a huge crush on Michael Nesmith from the Monkees and Anson Williams aka Potsie from Happy Days.
- OK, so now we''re talking about very conventional looking celebrities we find oddly hot.
- Is Michael Chiklis really "unconventional"?
- r74, I think many misread the title as "Old celebrities you find oddly hot."
- r76, and what if they did?
- John Merrick. %0D\
Those kids in the hairlip charity ads. %0D\
That lady without a nose on Time magazine. %0D\
The woman who lost her face in a chimp attack. %0D\
Any one of the face transplant people that make the news.
- Mitch Pileggi
- That born again house fire survivor from TBN.
- [quote]and what if they did?\
Then it becomes a fucked up thread. And we know they''re not being honest.
- Kelsey Grammer
- Malcolm Gladwell. Seriously.
- Back in the 80s, Keith Gordon
- Rachel Maddow.
- David Strathairn - hot daddy%0D\
Can''t recall the name of the lead actor on the new sitcom Raising Hope but he''s adorable, though not conventionally handsome.
- The guy who played the vice president on The Office. Dark hair and glasses. I always thought he was coming on a little to John Krasinsky''s character. He was in a hot tub one time with Michael and had great chest hair.
- Steve Buscemi
- Charlie McDermott on The Middle
- Peter Lorre - and I''m not alone in my opinion.
- Absolutely Mitch Pileggi - Those hips are as hot now as they were on the X-Files. \
Also Kyle Secor, but I don''t know if he''s odd or my friends just have poor taste. Nobody seems to agree with me.
- Danny Kaye
When he was young and cute, obviously
- I don''t know how unconventional looking she is, but I would totally fuck Mary McDonnell, and I''m in my early 20s, female.
- I''m sorry r93, but your dream girl has a fug face. Looks like her upper plate is out, too.%0D\
This person is not appealing, believe me.
A guy, but I have good eyesight
- James Gandolfini
- [quote]What''s unconventional about Seann William Scott? He''s about as conventional as you get.%0D\
Devil face, like a young Jack Nicholson. The actor who plays "The Todd" in Scrubs falls in that category too. They are handsome, but because of their bad boy faces, they get cast into piggy roles that turn off straight women looking for romance.%0D\
I''d like to jump on the James bandwagon: Belushi (horrible actor, nice ass, great chunk tents) and Gandolfini (big hands/fingers, can only imagine what a nice fat dick he''s got).%0D\
Add to them, the Heffernan cousins (Kevin James and look-alike Gary Valentine), Schneider and his toolbelt, and finally, the one and only - Ed O''Neill (then and now)%0D\
Fred Flintstone Fan
- r94 \
Many of the guys named here are downright ugly, and you''re picking on Mary McDonnell of all people? Sheesh.
- Mary McDonnell is NOT ugly. and considering her age - she''s 58 years old - she looks terrific.
- Insomniac comedian Dave Atell.%0D\
His "hung face", penchant for partying, and predilection for homoerotic jokes get my juices flowing.
- Ed Schultz%0D\
I don''t find him a particularly handsome man, but his energy is very sexy, his voice turns me on, and his politics are so good.
- Louis CK and Jesse Eisenberg, totally
- I''ve been seriously lusting after Dean Norris from "Breaking Bad".
- [quote]David Strathairn - hot daddy%0D\
God yes. I still remember the scene in Dolores Claiborne where he appeared in (very thin from the behind - you could really see his crack) tighty whities. He was 45 at the time.%0D\
I also find Eliot Spitzer a hot daddy.
- Lindsay Lohan''s daddy Michael. Maybe it''s the mesh shirts, and all the crazy.
- "I also think Matt Smith (Doctor Who) is hot in a really unconventional way."\
I''m with you and R67.
- from the past; yes indeed--richard boone on have gun will travel seriuosly hot--check out that bulge in his pants-mouth watering!
- But his face looked like the south end of a horse!
- Keith Gordon was soooooo hot in Back To School. Especially in those black speedos.\
Nice, tight lil body on him. Now...not so much.
- I still swoon at the memory of James Spader of several years back. I deliberately don''t look at him now because the quick glimpse I got was too much to behold. Not hot anymore.
- No one''s mentioned Linda Hunt?! Really!?
- Tilda Swinton is a beautiful woman. She has a majestic and refined look. The type of face you''d see in an old painting. I think she looks even better with long hair:
The horses agree with me
- Carson Kressley.
- Jennifer Carpenter
- Zack Braff
- I thought I was the only one who thought Louis CK was hot.\
My others are cringeworthy: David O Russell & Michael Bay.\
Apparently I have a massive douchebag twat fetish.
- Rossy De Palma--Almadovar''s muse, featured most prominently in "Women On The Verge"
- Hannah Barbera
- James Gandolfini%0D\
The guy who plays Steve on SATC.%0D\
And, don''t laugh, but I find older Matthew Broderick kind of sexy. I know young Matthew Broderick was gorgeous but old Matthew has a certain mature quality that I love. %0D\
- Growing up I thought Ralph Waites (sp?) the father on the Waltons was a hot daddy. %0D\
I only watched Running Wilde to see the British guy playing the Arab neighbor. In fact, I DVR it and only watch the scenes he is in. %0D\
And R30, I only watch Lie To Me to watch Tim Roth. I just wish he would tone down the spastic, goofy face and body movements. I don''t remember him doing that in the first season. But he is still hot as hell.
- I prefer Ferris Matthew. Broadway Matthew leaves me cold.
- Gale Gordan from Here''s Lucy. He really melts my butter.YUM
- Love the picture of Tilda Swinton with Sarah Jessica Parker! But who''s the other beauty?
- That dude who plays Angel on Dexter. He should really not be hot. He''s so damn hot he burns though.
- Every time I see Tilda, I expect her to start levitating.
- Another vote for bald guy with mustache on Law and Order: LA. I want him in me, deeply.
- Alex Kingston may own this thread. She''s not young, thin, or beautiful... but she''s devastatingly sexy! And witty and intelligent, which has a lot to do with her appeal.%0D\
She appeared in two episodes of "Dr. Who" last year, and IMHO she blew Matt Smith off the screen. He isn''t man enough for her.
- After the Golden Globes, Ricky Gervais.
- Steve Buscemi, especially in Boardwalk Empire.\
- When Knots Landing was on I thought William Devane was hot.
- Dot-Marie Jones - "Beast" from GLEE. Maybe it''s just the character she''s playing but she seems like a big sweetheart and looks like she''d be great to cuddle with in bed. She just puts out an oddly sexy vibe to me.\
(I thought I posted this already on this thread but it must have been a different one.)
- Bobby Flay
- I find Ricky Gervais kind of sexy. And Garth Brooks. I like everything about him, his voice, his blue eyes.
- The old guy with the fishing hat from The Walking Dead. He has a sexy voice.
Kind of an old guy myself
- Another one for Ricky Gervais. Also, and I''m sure I''ll get flamed, but I''ve been crushing on Steven Tyler since the 70''s. Considering that he''s now in his 60''s, he looks great on American Idol.
- I''ve always thought Alex Kingston is beautiful, but not in an unconventional way.
- r132, isn''t Garth Brooks REALLY fat now?
- Was watching Seth Rogen on Ellen promoting Green Hornet and found him really adorable and doable. He''s lost weight and was fumbling his words and very Fozzy Bearish and I was falling in love.%0D\
- If politicians count, then I''d have me some Russ Feingold.
- Yet another vote for Louis CK. I don''t know what it is. I wish he worked on his body a bit. But he has something that makes me want to kiss him.\
I have been fantasizing about Tim Kang (of THE MENTALIST) being my bottom boy bitch for over a year now. But don''t think he is unconventional -- not beautiful, sure, but good-looking, very masculine and sexy.\
Lately I''m sexually obsessing over Tory Belleci of MYTHBUSTERS. Even reading that he''s a born again Christian hasn''t stopped me from fantasizing that I''m licking him from the soles of his feet to his cock and back again.
- Is Jamie Bell too conventionally good looking?\
He''s not really handsome, but oh, the things I want to do to that boy.
- Martina Navratilova is sexy in person. Great smile, great athletic body. Muscular but not chunky. Beautiful hands.
- Brian Peppers!
- Supernanny Jo Frost.
very naughty lesbian
- Bi Angry Asian Dale owns this thread!
- I just saw The Dilemma today, and now I''m hot for Vince Vaughn.
- I find J. K. Simmons to be very sexy.
- I came into the thread to say T J Thyne. Surprised to see others agree. My husband watches Bones all the time, and he is the only reason I can tolerate it.
- Has anyone mentioned Patrick Stewart yet?
- You find that woman hot R141?
- Angelica Huston.\
- Patti Smith.
- "The host of ''Sewing With Nancy''."\
IIRC, she suffered a stroke in the late 80s/early 90s, I worked with her on ad campaigns.
- I think Andrew Zimmern is cute in a bearish way.
- Norma Shearer. I find myself looking at the TCM schedule as far as it goes to see if one of her movies will play, so I can salivate.
I love her eyes
- I don''t know that Jesse Eisenberg is "unconventional" but he''s certainly hot.
- Paul Giamatti
- This kid "Vince Vieluf" has always turned me on. When his hair is cut right I think he''s hot as hell (and face it, he''s got BDF for miles!). But when he''s in one of his weird hairstyle periods he does nothing for me.
- Fran Kranz%0D\
Hot ginger with MAD hair.%0D\
First saw him in the Chemical Brothers video for "Golden Path"...
- Paula Prentiss\
No one really look or sounded like her back in the day at all. Nor does anyone really look or sound like her now. One of a kind.\
Every film she has done which I have seen has a stand out performance by her in that you just cannot turn away from her. Magnetic as fuck that one!
Can Paula Prentiss be a gay icon by now, please?
- I hearby annoint Paula Prentiss a gay icon from this day forward.
You''re welcome r160
- Sam Rockwell%0D\
- He''s aging very badly - he''s too thin and haggard - but a few years ago David Hyde Pierce was sizzling with his slender WASP mein, big blue eyes and super neanderthal hairy chest.
- I have a crush on Edd China, the extremely tall co-host of the UK car show [italic]Wheeler Dealers.[/italic]
- Allen Rickman. He can just speak and turn me on.
- J.K. Simmons
- Alan. Sorry. Spell correct got me.
- I love to watch Janet McTeer. She's extremely charismatic and has a fantastic figure. She's 6'1" btw.
- Howard Stern.
- Adam Goldberg (sorry they canceled NYC 22)
- I think Cherry Jones is really pretty.
- As bad as Jessica Lange looks because of her freaky surgery, I still find her kinda hot.
- Bill Nighy
- Absolutely, R171.
I love Cherry Jones.
Also Joan Allen
- Willem Dafoe
- Anderson Cooper.
- Elias Koteas
- William Defoe looks like he enjoy hot monkey sex.
I had a bad crush and renewed crush on Bronson Pinchot.
I also had a thing for Barnabas Collins from the original Dark Shadows.
Keith Olbermann but only with his Buddy Holly glasses on. The Eugene Levy eyebrows are a distraction.
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Now I know who Don Draper's third wife Megan reminds me of...Paula Prentiss!!
- I actually find Rob Corddry to be kind of cute. I think his comedy and personality add to his appeal.
- Anthony Bourdain
- Todd Rundgren and Robin Gibb
- I also think that Danny Masterson, who played Steven Hyde on "That '70s Show," is incredibly good looking. He's got a very handscome face and was easily the hottest guy on that show, in my opinion.
- God help me, but Lena Dunham
- Jurgen Melzer
- Another vote for Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Jesse Spencer from Chicago Fire, he's got that odd/good looking thing going, and I love his body...major crush!
- Gilbert Gottfried: During the days that he was mainly known for "Up All Night" and Howard Stern, I was deeply fascinated by him. I dig Jewish guys, so he had that going for him, but he was so freaking clever I couldn't stand it. I think his voice is part of his shtick, but I don't doubt that he's on the spectrum, or something.