- But that name! What a tongue twister!
- How''s her name pronounced? I give it a bit of an latin twist (Agrrrrronne - rolling the "r" a bit).
- She would, actually.
- She's stunning. She's back on the Glee set.
- She's boring and pretentious. And an absolutely terrible actress to boot.
- I actually thought she was one of the more credible actors on Glee.
- She always sounds like she has a cold and a stuffed up nose.
- I don't think she is a great actress either, not terrible, but thoroughly mediocre. She is a gorgeous women though.
- I really like her a lot, especially when she cut her hair.
- [quote]She's boring and pretentious. And an absolutely terrible actress to boot.
I totally disagree, I thought she was one of the better actors on the show.
- R9 - I agree. She looks so stunning with short hair.
no other expression
- R13 - You're wrong.
- Oh, please, this thread was created by fantards.
You really think some random bimbo from Glee comes close to having the kind of presence and charisma that Monroe had?
- She acts like she's made of porcelain and will break into pieces at any moment.
- Is this the whore that was involved with Alex Pettyfer?
- Here she is right after she cut her hair.
- Dyed her hair red.
- Is her name pronounced Die-anna or Dee-anna?
- Well, when they remake "Smash," sign her up.
- I think Di-Anna.
I love this shade of red,
- [quote] She always sounds like she has a cold and a stuffed up nose.
That must be so annoying!
- I love her, because she loves her gays!
- She's gorgeous.
- She's too gay though......
She would instantly become "BFF" with every attractive female costar she has.
- I don't watch Glee, but whoever that is, she is fucking gorgeous.
- With some intense acting training, Dianna can improve. She is one of the better looking actresses on TV.
- She's gorgeous.
- What do we know about her?
- Stunning girl.
- Seems like a genuinely nice girl, too.
- Her new movie with Deniro and Pfeiffer looks shitty.
- Any gossip?
- Likes dick and pussy. The girls want her, and boys, well they can get it if she wants to
- This is one of my favorite pictures of her. She really is a beautiful woman. I've seen several interviews with her and she always seemed sweet and down to earth.
http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/wallpapers/stars/diannaagron/huge/Dianna Agron --4.jpg
- Love that pic R37
- Another new boyfriend
- She's bi and gorgeous - will end up with a guy - puss on the side.
- I heard she is gorgeous.
Has it been confirmed?
- She's gorgeous.
- Dianna is much prettier with the short bob hair, I don't like the red hair on her.
- She would look good with almost any hair, but I think short and red would be best on Dianna.
- I'm friends with someone who knows Chord Overstreet from Glee. He told this person that Lea and Dianna were together sexually during the first two seasons of Glee. He also slept with Dianna but only once. After that she told him she cared more for Lea and that she just wanted to be friends. Chord was heartbroken because he really liked Dianna, but now realizes that she's more into women than men.
- Is she gay or not?
- She's bi, r46 but leans more towards women.
- R25 Those pants make it look as though she has a dump in her pants.
- What else has she done other than Glee.
- R45, So what other girls has she dated? Was that Emma Stone rumour true?
- she is one beautiful girl.
- She must have hooked up with both Emma Stone and Taylor Swift. She and Lea were an item at some point but it's an old story.
- One of my favorite photos. Lipstick lesbian here and I've had tons of fantasies about Dianna. ;-) She's truly stunning. I'm going to see The Family just for her. Hope she continues with a career in movies since she's no longer on Glee. I need my Dianna fix. lol
- I still think it's strange Murphy didn't invite her back for the Cory tribute, R54. Any theories?
- I think she may be too pretty to play Marilyn.
- Her beard's kind of hot in those pictures of her on Good Morning America.
- Dianna looked as good as I've ever seen her on Jimmy Kimmel last night. I've read a couple reviews of The Family, including in the Hollywood Reporter, and both complimented her work in the movie.
- She is definitely coming into her own of late. She looked absolutely stunning on Jimmy Kimmel last night.
- a Agron chats on her cell phone while leaving the gym and heading to Earth Bar for a cool down beverage on Wednesday morning (September 18) in Los Angeles.
The 27-year-old actress made an appearance on Katie last week and talked about the death of her Glee co-star Cory Monteith.
“You just take out a new lease on life and you realize that he’s smiling down on us and we all have nothing but the truth, which is he was one of the most amazing people that I’ve ever met,” Dianna said. “Generous, loving, kind, and that’s how he’ll always be remembered.
- Definitely the next Grace Kelly.
- I saw the Marilyn movie with Michelle Williams and yikes
- You're all a bunch of shills. Take it to a board that cares.
- I will give Dianna that she is stunningly beautiful. She doesn't have that "it" factor though that a star needs, I think it says something that she was never really able to make a big splash when she was on "Glee".
- I think she has it.
- Her imdb page has totally stalled. She has no projects lined up currently and didn't film anything after finishing The Family. (Probably because she's not a good actress.)
- She will fade into oblivion until mid thirties when she'll be 'discovered' and awarded Emmy for playing in a sitcom.
- She's already lined up for a role in the Indie film The Pretenders. I'm happy to see her on screen any chance I can get.
- She's pretty but in a bland way. She should try to get as much work as possible now because unless her acting ability improves significantly, she is totally replaceable.
- This new movie that she's signed on for seems like one of those that will never see the light of day.
- Dianna Agron 'excluded' from Glee tribute episode for Cory Monteith due to 'intense dislike' for the actress
- "The source went on to explain that Lea and Murphy ‘never saw her [Agron] as a team player’ and that they ‘simply did not want her sharing the glory for this very special episode.’"
Such BS. Lea is a "team player"? She's a selfish, egotistical, lying, greedy bitch. Team Agron.
- And The Daily Mail is such a reliable source for legit news ::sigh::
- Diana is so much better than the girl playing "Kitty", the new updated version of "Quinn Fabray".
- Lea and Diana were roommates at the beginning of shooting by choice, so I find it hard to believe that Lea hated her quite that much
- The Daily Mail wasn't the original source, R73. Everything was from Radar, which tends to be pretty reliable.
- [quote] Dianna Agron 'excluded' from Glee tribute episode for Cory Monteith due to 'intense dislike' for the actress
They probably don't like her because she is the only one of them (besides Jane Lynch) who is going to be successful outside of Glee. Diana's latest movie was with Robert Deniro and Michelle Pfeiffer. She's the only one with work lined up in the future outside of Glee
- The headline from the article was a bit misleading, R77. The only dislike expressed toward Dianna was from Lea and Ryan.
- Agron looks like she has gained some weight, but she looks ok. Patrick Wilson looks awful in those pics.
- I remember a few years back I was scrolling through pics from the red carpet at some awards show. I actually froze when I got to her picture and just gawked.
I'm 100% gay but she is flawless.
- And Glee's Dot-Marie Jones would make a great Bruce Jenner. What's your point?
- She's NO Marilyn. Agron does not have " It". Marilyn Monroe had 'it" in the extreme. Being pretty is not enough to compare her to Monroe. Michelle Williams is pretty but fell far short of Monroe's magic in My Week With Marilyn. Not every pretty girl is a potential Marilyn.
- I was supposed to be the next Marilyn!
- Her eyes are too close together, which is what is considered beautiful now on television but not in person.
- Why is she always gaining weight? Isn't she a dancer?
- Agron isn't a dancer. Her former Glee co-star Heather Morris is a dancer.
- She's not even close to overweight.
- Just broke up with Nick Mathers
- Nick probably walked in on Dianna fucking another woman.
- she is lesbian???
- Too Jewish.
- I'm too Jewish
- She's gorgeous
- She's going to appear on the 100th episode of Glee.
- Still wonder how the Agron-Michele friendship went from touchy-feely, talking-about-each-other-all-the-time, bests-forever to absolutely nothing for more than a year.
- Good question R96
- Those 2 used to fuck. I mean Dianna and Lea. Ended pretty badly as it seems lol
- What happened to the white guy with the yellow skin?
- Definitely a lesbian. Murphy pretty much outed her on Glee with all those jokes about Quinn going to Jodie Foster's clam bake.
- Clip of her and the cast from "The Family" on Katie Couric's show.
- She's so plain looking. I guess she's pretty, but definitely not gorgeous.
- If Agron was in a relationship with Michele, R100, why is Murphy razzing Agron while worshiping the ground Michele walks on?
I thought Michele's twitter pic of her and Agron was so obviously fake after a year-plus of nothing.
If I were Agron, I would have refused to go on the 100th episode after she was the only one not written in for the Monteith tribute.
- R102 - She is so far from plain.
- Gorgeous, especially from the side.
- New blind item:
#3 - This B- list mostly television actress from a hit network ensemble show took two days off from filming last week to have a procedure. Yep, the one you think I'm saying. The producer who got her pregnant said his wife would never understand. Lea Michele "Glee"
- At MOCA.
- with short hair. Stunning.
- She is into the ladies, yes. Murphy wrote the lesbian sex scene between Santana/Quinn as a dig because it'd be 'something Dianna would enjoy'. Because Dianna complained about the storylines her character were given.
- Except Agron is completely talent-free. Marilyn, for all her issues, had more talent in the tip of her left nipple than this tedious, one-note, draggy-assed drip.
- So if she's a lesbian, what was her relationship with Alex Pettyfer? Beard? Is there any chance of me licking his shitter?
- I hardly think that you can surmise her sexual preference based on RM's perverted asshatery. Athough it's quite possible that she may have a penchant for the ladies on occassion, I sense that she's staight. Besides which I thought she is currently dating some European actor named Thomas Cocquerel, whom she went with to Cochella.
As far as her acting, she seems to have some talent and is slowly making her way into more prominent films. Her looks alone garner her a lot of visibility. Even if she doesn't make it to A list roles, she'll always be able to maintain some semblance of a career through fashion designers and advertisements as well as smaller acting roles.
- Do we know anything about her sexuality?
- I think she has some talent, and apparently a good film with her in it at Sundance.
Personally id love to know the dirt between her, rm and lea.
And I think maybe, if she got rid of the repressed bullshit, she might find a loving relationship with a woman
- She's really pretty, but not MM.
- It is good to see her making films away from the Glee genre. I think it might be hard for them to find work and not be type cast. Except for Lea, who is working for RM in a new series. I guess she needs to take the work where ever she can
- There are a lot of good films coming out from Sundance it seems this year
- Lesbian, right?
- At BAFTA