- Link, please.
The "Link, please" Troll
- Marilyn Manson?
- Kelly McGillis
- Tom Hardy when he was high on drugs..%0D\
"I thought I''d have a little bit of a party, and I''d end up high and frightened, in places that scared me. In a blackout I could end up anywhere. I might wake up somewhere the other side of London, or in another country. Or in bed with someone I didn''t know, not knowing how I got there. Bleeding. This was on a daily basis."%0D\
- When was Henry Rollins or Ozzy Osbourne raped?
- Helen Mirren
- I''m always skeptical of rape PR for celebrities.
- Axl Rose? Only in his mind.
- The guys who were actually raped, probably aren''t talking.
- Natalia Woods by Kurt Douglas.
- Gabrielle Union
- Joey Heatherton
- I agree r7. It''s something that someone can be derided for believing, but I''d guess that some of the celebrities making this claim are lying.
- Remember with therapist were giving everyone false memories...every star in Hollywood thought a parent had raped them.
- Wasn''t Robert Downey Jr. raped in prison?
- Why yes r15 another PR triumph!
- Tori Amos now aurally rapes the world with her music!
- He probably had a protector in prison...except something was said that made me wonder...
- Billy Connolly was continually sexually abused by his father or grandfather. It''s pretty amazing how he''s such an upbeat happy guy in a long term marriage.
- Tyler Perry
- Marilyn Manson was RAPED? The rapist was obviously blind and very old.
Patsy Stone, Fashion Director, 39
- I wonder if guys like Tom Hardy and Robert Downey Jr are making drug excuses to coverup the fact that they like gay sex....
- Never heard of most of these rapes.
- Me neither, r23. It''s like my rapedar is seriously broken.
- Actress GABRIELLE UNION has publicly thanked US talk show host OPRAH WINFREY for saving her life after she was raped at gunpoint. %0D
The CRADLE 2 THE GRAVE star was a 19-year-old shop assistant in 1992 when she was assaulted one evening as she was closing up the shoe store. The rapist forced Union and a co-worker into a back room, where he raped the actress. %0D
And she insists she would not be alive today if it weren't for important lessons she learned from watching Winfrey's daily talk show. She explains, "Luckily, Oprah had a show about what to do in case you're a victim of a violent crime. "Immediately, I went on autopilot; it was like Oprah was in my ear, telling me what to do to stay alive... Thank God for Oprah because her words helped me live." %0D
Union is convinced Oprah's advice helped her stay calm enough to win the rapist's trust, which she used to turn the tables on her attacker. She adds, "At some point he put the gun down and calmly asked me to hand him the gun and, at that point, I was like, 'Oh, it's me or you, and it ain't gonna be me today. I'm about to kill you.' "I grabbed the gun, I spun around and did the best I could trying to kill him." %0D
The actress missed her attacker when she shot at him and this led to a fight for the gun, which left her black and blue. The rapist fled and later turned himself in to police after another rape attack.%0D
Gabrielle Union To Take On Her Rapist%0D
BAD BOYS II beauty GABRIELLE UNION is preparing to face the man who raped her in court next year (04), to ensure he stays behind bars.%0D
The sexy actress, 29, was sexually assaulted and beaten by an armed serial robber when she was just 18 years old. And now that she's discovered the criminal is up for parole in the approaching months, she's made a vow to ensure he stays locked up.%0D
She says, "In California you only really have to do a third of your time. I just found out that if you ever find yourself the victim of crime, there are victims' rights and it is absolutely your right to be there during probation hearings.%0D
"My name, for some reason, was not on the list. So we found out and put my name on the list so when he's up for parole, I will be at his parole hearing - every one of them - making sure that he stays exactly where he is. He's a monster and he needs to be incarcerated." %0D
- [italic]The sexy actress, 29, was sexually assaulted and beaten by an armed serial robber when she was just 18 years old.[/italic]\
Yes, you should definitely mention how sexy she is in the same sentence in which you tell us that she was sexually assaulted. That''s classy journalism.
- Billy Connolly is married to actress turned therapist Pamela Stephenson-she wrote a book about him and the abuse he suffered.
- The sexy actress, who likes to wear tight clothes and short skirts and to jiggle her boobies and booty...
- What is that story from? That''s about the least appropriate use of "sexy" I''ve ever seen.
disgusted copy editor
- "you have to admit it''s interesting"%0D\
No - it''s sad and their personal business.
- CONTACTMUSIC.com, R29
- I''m afraid to google "celebrity rape victims," but I''m curious about your source(s), OP. I thought I was a huge Henry Rollins fan, but I''d never read he had been raped!
- "I''m afraid to google "celebrity rape victims," but I''m curious about your source(s), OP. I thought I was a huge Henry Rollins fan, but I''d never read he had been "\
I''ve never heard about Henry Rollins being raped, my info is that he did witness the killing of his roommate, who IIRC was the son of actor Dennis Cole. \
Cole was once married to Jaclyn Smith, though I don''t think Henry''s roommate was her son.\
Why Rollins had a roommate was never quite explained. Lover? Who knows. The only sex gossip I''d ever read about Henry Rollins is that he jerked off on some girls hair after he''d fucked her. Nice guy! You never see him with anyone, male or female.\
I get a really creepy vibe from him, I can''t explain it, he just seems complete crazy.
- So, is it fair to say that rape and molestation is rife in the US? %0D\
I thought rape was something painful and deeply personal that you never really got over, but for all these celebrities to be talking so openly about it, maybe not. %0D\
I wonder, is it easier to come out as a rape victim than as a homosexual? That would be pretty sad.
- Stephen Fry was raped at school by an older boy (from his autobiography).
- Academy Award nominee Tim Roth was the victim of sexual abuse as a child - he made The War Zone in response.
- Robert Downey was allegedly raped in prison by 3 men on at least one occasion. The story got out and was everywhere in Hollywood but the press never picked up on it, curiously. Did they think it would hurt RDJ''s rep?
- I get a creepy vibe from Rollins too. I know Dennis Cole thought Rollins was some how involved in his sons murder. I don''t think so but why would a couple of guys think they should knife and rob a couple of muscle boys?
- RDJ and Peter Saarsgaard are the gayest straight man.
- [quote]Robert Downey was allegedly raped in prison by 3 men on at least one occasion.\
Link please. \
I believe it, I just never knew there were actual details.
- ''Yes, you should definitely mention how sexy she is in the same sentence in which you tell us that she was sexually assaulted. That''s classy journalism.''%0D\
Why but don''t you know she a young WOMAN. Ergo, she MUST be sexy to titillate all our male readers. %0D\
Eyeroll unto infinity, I hate crap journalism too
- Jimi Hendrix
- I remember the Henry Rollins jerking off in some girls hair story, but I heard that he jerked off in her hair after she''d fallen asleep because she wouldn''t fuck him. Speaking of rapists...
- [quote] The story got out and was everywhere in Hollywood but the press never picked up on it, curiously.%0D\
The press don''t normally expose celebrities for being victim to rapes. Rape is something celebrities decide to come forward publicly about.%0D\
If there had been charges filed about rapes of RDJ it would be on the public record, so it would have been different. As is when it''s just some rumor it''s only something a bottom rung tabloid like Star Magazine would publish.
- "Natalia Woods"\
She sounds exotic!
- Do you mean "rape rape"?
- OK, someone''s got to have more details about the RDJ rape rumor. Anyone? I do not doubt for a second that he was raped or had to put out for a protector. My cousin did time in prison and he said it is just the way things go. If a man isn''t able to protect himself, he has to find someone to protect him. And if he doesn''t, then he will be a target, especially if he''s smallish, slender, pretty (and he also said it''s true that the general population will make life hell for a sex offender).\
Luckily, my cousin is a tall, very muscular and intimidating man so he was able to protect himself. He also said if word got out that you might be, MIGHT be gay, you were toast. That meant if another prisoner winked at you and you didn''t do anything (ie. rape him or beat the shit out of him) you would be targeted. And there was nothing consensual about the sex.
- Wasn''t Kelly McGillis the first major leading actress to talk about being raped? I remember her doing this because The Accused was being released. That movie was pretty important for its time.
- I''ve long heard the rumors of the Kirk Douglas-Natalie Wood rape, but never the details. When did it supposedly happen?
- This link goes to a website that lists Notable Survivors of Abuse and lists what type they survived.%0D\
It says emotional abuse for Ozzy Osbourne, not rape.
- I have a pal who was a bit of a minor player during the 1960''s and 1970''s of Hollywood. %0D\
He told me that Paula Prentiss and her sister Ann (who died recently) were raped as children and that is why they both wound up being rather ill mentally. %0D\
Their father would make them stand over the bathtub bare assed for a spanking, and well...%0D\
- R- 49 The man who raped Natalie Wood is still alive according to the author of Natasha and his identity will apparently be revealed after his death. %0D
- Who''s death? The authors or the rapist?
- Kirk Douglas: still alive!
- Thomas Dekker was raped? Are you sure this wasn''t just a Nifty archive story?
- R-53 - Apparently the name of the rapist will be revealed when HE dies by both Natalie''s sister - Lana - and the author of the book natasha, suzanne finstad%0D\
- Why? Shouldn''t his name be put out there now? What good would that do?
- "I remember the Henry Rollins jerking off in some girls hair story, but I heard that he jerked off in her hair after she'd fallen asleep because she wouldn't fuck him. Speaking of rapists..."
Yes, I forgot to add that to my original post, it happened after she fell asleep, I'd forgotten the part that she didn't want to fuck him. It's odd that she simply didn't leave.
Rollins seems as if he's in this bizarre perpetual state of over-the-top intensity. I find him extremely off putting. Even on his interview show, where he'd kissed all of his guests asses, he still seemed overly intense.
I'd also read he comes from a hardcore military family, it seems his entire persona is based on rebelling against his family, particularly his father.
Henry Rollins isn't even his real name, it's Henry Lawrence Garfield! I guess he's not rebelling completely, why change your last name? Wouldn't it annoy his dad all the more had he kept the family name?
I also think he's a closet case, that somewhat explains the rage.
I also think the robbery was random, Rollins claims he wasn't into drugs or owed anyone money.
- Cybil Shepard
- Rollins says he never used steroids? I don''t believe it.%0D\
Once he said he wasn''t gay but he understood why gay guys might be into him.
- Is that where RDJ got the AIDS, in prison?\
Madonna was raped as well on some rooftop on the Lower East Side. The rapist followed her in, forced her to the roof and raped her.
- Erica Gavin from Russ Meyer''s Vixen.
- Cybil Shepard wasn''t raped.
- Roger Moore
- Michael Moore. Why do you think he had such a bone to pick with the CEO of GM?
- [quote]Yes, you should definitely mention how sexy she is in the same sentence in which you tell us that she was sexually assaulted. That''s classy journalism.\
Indeed, let''s call that for what it is: HATERAPE! All wimmen everywhere must add ourselves to the OP''s list after we have read that sentence that commits a heinous act of SEXUAL VIOLENCE against sisters everywhere!
- [quote]If a man isn''t able to protect himself, he has to find someone to protect him. And if he doesn''t, then he will be a target, especially if he''s smallish, slender, pretty \
- Years ago I was involved with some seedy insider types in Hollywood. On more then one occasion I was witness to Danny Bonaduce, out cold on drugs, being gang raped. He would hang around anyone with drugs and would do so much he would pass out cold. Another was Robert Downey Jr . Total drug whore who enjoyed being passed around at hard core sex and drug gatherings. Both The Corys, Haim and to a lesser extent the other one, were frequently the "entertainment" at drug gathering/parties. Always naked , stoned out of their minds and available to anyone who would have them. Thats what drug scene in Hollywood is like. Sad but true.
- Anymore gossip r69?
- I heard rumors that Keanu would get himself in the same situation, time after time.
- Hasn''t it cleaned up some...better than the ''90s?
- It hasn''t "cleaned up". Just as hard core but more selective. \
I never saw Keanu at any LA or Palm Springs orgys. \
and Reply 69....it isn''t gossip. Its fact.
- R69, Bonaduce I could understand, but couldn''t RDJ afford his own drugs?
- With RDJ it wasn''t just the drugs , it was more about the abuse and the degradation. I got the impression he was into being used. A few times I saw him tied up and blind folded.
- More R69, this is fascinating. What kind of drugs? Any celebrities that were the rapists not the victims? Were these parties at houses?
- [quote]Marilyn Manson was RAPED? The rapist was obviously blind and very old.%0D\
Someone obviously doesn''t understand that rape is about power and violence.%0D\
[quote]Why Rollins had a roommate was never quite explained. Lover? Who knows. %0D\
What time period are we talking about? Lots of people have roommates. It doesn''t have to be sexual. It could be a money issue. Some people don''t like living alone.
- R55, Thomas Dekker talked about being molested on myspace. Seriously. I''ll hunt down the post...\
[quote]If you really want to know the truth, and no, I have never spoken of this publicly, I was molested for a long period of time as a child, by a retired marine, who was happily married to his wife, with two children. Maybe these experiences have lead me to the personal outlook I arrive at now.
- Reply 76.\
Mostly heroin and speed. 8 balls. Pills were also big. The only "celebrity" that made an impression on me because of his aggressive fu#K*ng was the brother of Geraldo Rivera. Don''t remember his name. Not a ''rapist'' per se but took advantage of any passed out ass available.
- Bonaduce was at Southern Decadence this year.
- Henry Rollins talked about being molested by an older relative or friend of the family in one of his books of poetry and streams of consciousness. He was 11 or 12 at the time. If I recall correctly (it''s been a few years since I read it) he was forced to perform oral sex. \
[quote]Academy Award nominee Tim Roth was the victim of sexual abuse as a child - he made The War Zone in response.\
He''s explicitly said it was incest and rape, and that it lasted nearly 10 years, from toddlerhood to early adolescence. That''s a fucking hard movie to watch, by the way. \
Carlos Santana was also sexually abused as a child, as was Gabriel Byrne.
- Connie Francis.
- She was mentioned in the OP, R82.\
(I always get her confused with Francis Conroy.)
- I have to ask, are these recovered memories or do the actors actually know these things happened? It''s hard to believe that half the world is covered with child molesters. Yes, I know they''re out there but a grabbed boob does not a molestation make, IMO. By the way...none of these celebs had parents they could confide in? When an old guy wanted to molest me, I left the house. If all this is true, hopefully the new generation has learned something.
- I know I read about the RDJ rape rumor in a magazine profile of him that came out while he was still in prison--maybe Rolling Stone? They only touched on it briefly.
- [quote]Someone obviously doesn''t understand that rape is about power and violence.%0D\
Someone doesn''t watch Ab Fab.
- I don''t think it was Rolling Stone. Josh Richman was trying to collect money from his Hollywood friends, to pay his bills while he was in jail. He''s done OK, thanks to his minder.
- R82 here. Roth has explicitly said he was raped, not just a "grabbed boob" (or whatever). It was an uncle or cousin -- he''s never said which, but he''s said it was incest, the perp was male, and it wasn''t his father (pretty certain he doesn''t have brothers). I remember reading an interview where he said the perp told him to never tell, or it would destroy the whole family. This is a pretty common MO among molesters,who often pick kids who come from vulnerable, broken families. \
IIRC, Roth did confide in his dad as an adult, who told him that he, too, was a survivor of child sexual abuse, which is why "The War Zone" is dedicated to his father.\
Obviously Gabrielle Union didn''t recover her memories either.\
I do think child abuse and rape are commonplace, but in my experience, it''s much more so among performers. I''ve rarely met a musician or actor who was totally undamaged, and I''ve met a lot.
- I think it%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s pretty amazing how RDJ managed to turn his life around the way he did.
- R89, I think what you mean is, "I think it''s pretty amazing how RDJ APPEARS to have managed to turn his life around..."
- Anne Hathaway? I thought I read that in an interview very early in her career.
- No, R90, I really am impressed by how he managed to dig his way out of a very deep hole and build a successful life, both private and professional.%0D\
I think the arts in general attract people who are somewhat damaged, because a lot of it is about escape. %0D
- [quote]What time period are we talking about? Lots of people have roommates. It doesn''t have to be sexual. It could be a money issue. Some people don''t like living alone.\
Lots of people have roommates, but Henry Rollins is into his fifties, perpetually single, seems not to have a romantic life, and is obsessed with working out his body. The warning flags are out.
- Was Christopher Titus mentioned?
- Gabrielle Union is kind of slutty. She is a porno model for playboy and always hits on other women''s men.\
I dunno, I find her very dodgy.
- What the fuck does that have to do with anything, R95? \
Don''t go there. Just don''t.
- 95- ah, the old "it''s the victim''s fault".%0D\
- Diane McBain, Warner Bros. contract actress from the 60''s. I believe that she co-founded an organization to help sexual assault victims.
- R97, right? She could be the sleaziest whore on the planet, and being shoved in the backroom of her job and raped would still be rape. God.
- Pipe down r99. We aren''t talking about Gabrielle in 1992. She IS a homewrecker today.
- "What time period are we talking about? Lots of people have roommates. It doesn''t have to be sexual. It could be a money issue. Some people don''t like living alone."\
Henry Rollins was already famous and fairly wealthy when his roommate was killed. That''s why people found it odd that he had a roommate, it wasn''t about him needing to split the bills.\
If he didn''t like living alone his late friend could have lived in the guest house rather than with Rollins. The entire situation was odd.\
As R93 posted, fans have never heard anything about Henry having a romantic life, even in his Black Flag days. He is obsessed with working out.\
Years ago, when he was in heavy rotation on MTV, one of the female VJs would ask him about his personal life, he said he was too focused on his music to be in a relationship. MARY!
- Mrs Patrick Campbell
- I have wondered about Kurt Cobain. I''m pretty sure Courtney raped him.%0D\
- The story I heard about Marilyn Manson (Brian Warner) was that when he was a kid, a teenage neighbor molested him. The neighbor then either killed or threatened to kill Brian''s dog to keep him quiet. I can''t remember which. Obviously, that would have tramatized a little boy. That explains a lot.%0D\
About the Rivera brothers. I''m a little surprised that Craig Rivera would take advantage of some guy''s ass while he was passed out. Though it does confirm my suspicion that he''s gay. I also remember his brother Geraldo being accused of raping Bette Midler quite a few years back. I believe it was in her autobiography. I also remember her talking about it in an interview. Barbara Walters, I think. What the hell kind of childhood did those two have to make them turn out to be rapists? And yes, taking advantage of someone''s ass while he''s passed out IS rape, Craig.
- Clyde Barrow
- "Yes, I know they''re out there but a grabbed boob does not a molestation make, IMO"%0D\
Do you not understand what the word molestation means?%0D\
"It''s hard to believe that half the world is covered with child molesters."%0D\
No one said it was. %0D\
"By the way...none of these celebs had parents they could confide in?"%0D\
What does that have to do with anything? I have parents I can confide in but I was still molested. I never told them (or anyone else). A lot of times people are molested by their own parents, too. Most of the time the molester is a family member, not some random person. I was molested by an older cousin.
- A poster at ontd once mentioned that they work at one of the prisons RDJ did time at (not the one he did a year at) and said the guards told her that he was more than willing.\
No doubt he was used and abused while wasted, but not when he was doing time.
- Men are so fucked up!!!
- You know, it wouldn''t surprise me if the webmistress deleted this thread.
apparently gossiping is not alowed around here
- "I think its pretty amazing how RDJ managed to turn his life around the way he did."\
Its called "Iron Man". It made enough money that he could pull a Charlie Sheen and still work.
- Further to R33: people who knew Rollins and his roomate around the time of the robbery/murder got the feeling that Henry was being evasive about the details. This is taken from an interview Henry gave later:
"He and Joe Cole were headed home from a grocery store in Venice, California when they were held up by two armed men. After taking their money, the thieves forced Rollins to unlock the door to his house. As Henry finally reached the main hallway, Joe turned around and attempted to flee. Cole was shot in the face and Rollins escaped through a back entrance of the house."
There was a suspicion Henry may have tried to" jump" the gunman as they were unlocking the door to their apartment thus leading to his friend's death. Who knows, he may have jumped inside and slammed the door leaving his roommate to his fate.
No-one knows the truth except Henry and their assailants. Personally, I have no idea how I would act in the same situation. I hope I never have to find out.
However, I always found it distasteful how Henry seemingly exploited the story to titillate audiences and to add to his "hardcore" myth.
A bit hardcore myself, I suppose.
- I thought someone here said Rollins was dating Garofalo a while back.
- I''m really surprized that there are people questioning how commonplace sexual abuse of children is. Do you have any female friends, workmates, relatives?? 1 in 5 women experience sexual abuse of some kind. It''s not quite as common for boys but that''s because it''s underreported and there is a higher shame factor.\
I really can''t believe that there are people out there who think that anyone, let alone a celebrity, would make this kind of thing up. If you actually read what people like Billy Connolly and Tim Roth have disclosed about their abuse, it should make you stop and think about how it can and does happen to anyone, and it''s a lot more common than you realise.
- [quote]I really can''t believe that there are people out there who think that anyone, let alone a celebrity, would make this kind of thing up.\
It does happen. There have been instances of woman even bruising themselves to back up their story. You are naive.
- Charisma Carpenter - a stranger attack on the beach\
Maureen o''boyle from a current affair - stranger broke into her apartment
- I disagree most creative types have been raped. \
I would say that most have been abused by life, physical abuse being far more common than rape. Poverty and early family trauma also drive the creative mind into creative escape.
- Is it true about Jennifer Lopez?
- I loved Howard Rollins in "A Soldier''s Story". One fine hunka man.%0D\
He carried himself like he had a stick up his ass, so his rape explains a lot.
- Pam Grier
- Who raped Ozzy?!?!
- who the fuck would rape terri hatcher. she''s fug.
- Cybil was done up by her grandfather.
- Maybe Union behaves the way she does because of the rape.
- R95,she did a great job of testifying before a Congressional committee on this subject. I saw the testimony given by her and others on this topic on C-Span.
- Ozzy wasn''t raped. He was a victim of emotional abuse as a child, hence his turning to metal.
- How does Union behave, R125? I don''t know much about her.
- How do people know this stuff? How does it get out in public?
- I don''t know if this has been mentioned but I read somewhere that Kate Moss was sexually abused as a child. I have never heard this before then, but I think people were just looking for a way to account for her notorious bedhopping.
- [quote]I really can''t believe that there are people out there who think that anyone, let alone a celebrity, would make this kind of thing up.%0D\
You never heard the name Roseanne Barr?
- I heard that about Kate Moss but I can''t remember where.
- R115, Charisma Carpenter was not raped, but her friends were shot trying to protect her. Their reactions led to teh serial rapist being arrested.%0D
[quote]Her guest spot on Lifetime's "The Division" (2001) as a young woman attacked by an undercover police officer eerily resembles a real life incident nearly ten years ago in which Charisma and two of her friends were attacked by a former police officer in Torrey Pines State Beach in San Diego. Charisma escaped unharmed, although one of her friends was seriously injured. The police officer, who had been stalking Charisma for almost a year, was sentenced to fifty years in prison.%0D
PEOPLE Magazine - August 24, 1992%0D
Moonlighting as a Serial Rapist, Model Cop Henry Hubbard Terrorized San Diego%0D
[quote]A LITTLE AFTER 1 A.M. ON AUG. 15, 1991, three friends arrived at Torrey Pines State Beach, near San Diego, to go for a swim. Although Charisma Carpenter, 22, Arthur Gracia, 24, and Aldo Ochoa, 22, had heard about a lone gunman believed to have raped several women along the coast, they were not especially worried. The stars were out, the evening mild. Stripping down to their underwear, Gracia and Ochoa paddled out into the Pacific, and Carpenter waded in. Feeling cold, Carpenter emerged from the water. Then the former cheerleader for the NFL's San Diego Chargers sensed something lurking in the shadow of a lifeguard tower. She screamed. %0D
[quote]"Shut the f%E2%80%94 up," hissed a voice in the dark. Ochoa and Gracia, hearing her, swam back. "Sit the f%E2%80%94 down," ordered the Voice. The three huddled friends were able to make out a man dressed in dark clothes with a nylon stocking over his head. In a calm, authoritative voice, he first ordered Carpenter to tie up Gracia. Then he commanded her to bind Ochoa's hands with his belt. She balked, and the man jammed a pistol to her temple. When she began to whimper, he handed her his heavy-duty flashlight and knelt to do the job himself. Courageously, Arthur Gracia lunged at the gunman. Startled, he shot Gracia in the chest, but Gracia kept hitting. Ochoa jumped in but was shot in the abdomen and wandered off. As Gracia grappled for the gun, it went off a third time, blasting a hole in the attacker's left hand. The gunman staggered into the night, and the three traumatized friends were able to get to a convenience store in Ochoa's Jeep and call for help. %0D
[QUOTE]The victims, however, were hardly mollified. That a model cop was also a vicious rapist has made it difficult, they say, to trust anyone again. One rape victim remains confined to a mental health facility. Charisma Carpenter is still coping with emotional trauma, while Aldo Ochoa has a bullet lodged in his liver. "He's a rapist," said Arthur Gracia, who had a bullet removed from his back. "He deserves to rot in prison." %0D
- Marilyn Manson was sexually abused as a child but he wasn't raped..not that it makes it better or worse or anything..
- Tyler Perry was too.
- I'm not sure about the rest but I know for a fact that Connie Francis, Kelly McGillis, Fran Drescher, and Fiona Apple were each raped by a nigger.
- Actually, Connie's rapist was white.
- r136 = living proof that some people ARE conceived through anal sex.
- I for one am sick and tired of reading of celeb childhood abuse - it's all bullshit. The sad acts would rather eat shit than admit they had run of the mill childhoods. Sad.
- Isn't Nana Visitor (Major Kira - ST:DS9) a rape survivor?
I hate using the word "victim"
- Patty Hearsy in that closet
- Ewww, I can't believe someone wanted to have sex with that fugly, illiterate, country beast Fantasia so badly that he raped her.
- Fran Drescher opens up and recounts her ordeal:
- Rufus Wainwright? What happened to him?
- Matthew Shepard, raped in Morrocco.
- Elizabeth Ashley openly and bravely talked about her rape.
- Actress Elizabeth Ashley talked openly about her rape back in the 1970s
- Would someone please sew both my idiot gashes shut, once and for all, so I can quit spewing and shitting on every thread I open? TIA!
- Daddy called it "snuggletime"
- Oh no not Joey Heatherton!
- Gabrielle Union was raped and beaten when she was working at a shoe store (Payless). She talked about it in detail with Oprah. A man came into the store robbing it and told her to go in the back where he raped her. Once the cops were there, her sister who watched so many CSI shows, heard a cop using the code for rape and she said she saw her sister telling their dad whose face just looked as if someone had punched him. She recently admitted that she actually tried to shoot her rapist but missed later.
- Gabrielle Union admitted that she was raped when she was 19 and working at Payless on Oprah a while back ago. A man robbed the store, took her out to the back and raped and beat her at gun point. Her sister who used to watch CSI shows understood the code for rape that the cops used and told their father who looked devastated, according to Gabrielle. She later admitted (after watching Rihanna's "Man Down" video) to trying to shoot her rapist but missed.
- Rosie O'Donnell was raped wasn't she? Or certainly sexually abused by a male member of her family. She often mentions something about it but never the details.
- Joan Blondell, for classic Hollywood fans. She recounts it in her book.
- Lucille Ball
- Thanks for posting that Elizabeth Ashley article!
- I think Billy Ray abused Miley Cyrus.
It would explain a lot.
- Joe Manganiello was repeatedly raped.
- Rufus Wainwright raped? I guess that's to blame for the shitty music.
- I was raped by Elias Koteas. A long time ago, in Montreal.
- I blew Richard Speck.
- Joan Fontaine and Joan Collins were victims of date rape. MGM actress Esther Williams too. Patti Labelle was a victim, allegedly, of an attempted rape by soul-singer legend Jackie Wilson. SHe was able to escape, but she hated his guts till he died.
And everyone knows about poor Flo Ballard.
- Thomas Dekker?! :O :'(
- can i ask
why that is?
well, you know,
why less men talk about being raped?
JOAN FONTAINE AND JOAN COLLINS WERE VICTIMS OF DATE RAPE?
SUPPORT THIS PLEASE! WHERE DID YOU READ THAT?
- Aretha Franklin, allegedly raped by you know who, which resulted in her getting pregnant just three months after turning 13.
- R165, right here.
Sounds like rape to me.
- And Joan recounts her own story:
- Hmm, ok R167-68. Thanks for your links.
I read them, however it wasn't exactly a rape, because they didn't refuse to get it...they just didn't like it, because it was raw and violent.
It is close to rape but it is not rape when the woman doesn't like it and doesn't try to stop it.
Thank you again for your links, i found them very interesting anyway.
- RDJ pretty much admitted in an interview while in prison that he was involved in a m/m relationship and that that kind of relationship was respected by the inmates.
Susan is a pretty minder that gives Mo (his name inside) legit straight cred with the fraus that love them some Iron Man.
Nobody in Hollywood cares as long as he doesn't make their jobs harder.
- Billy Connolly's story here. It's awful. His father continuously raped him.
- Please attach all proofs of being raped to this thread. I'm looking for the Rollins one & not finding anything.
- Looks like threads are being bumped or started to bury this one.
THE TRUTH OF CELEBRITY RAPE WILL OUT!
- Billy Connolly...duh
- Was Charlie Sheen molested? How did he become such a mess?
- Charlie is a simple case of too much time and money at a young age coupled with too little sense and parental input. Add a lot of booze and drugs - stir - TIGER BLOOD!
He has no internal filter whatsoever anymore and would have talked about molestation or rape if it had been an issue, if only to get off on Emilio and Martin cringing themselves into comas.
- The other thing is that apparently Martin Sheen and his wife were terrible parents and didn't do much to supervise Charlie when he was growing up. It's a miracle the other children came out of their childhoods well.
- Rape likely occurs as often among celebrities as everyone else.
However, I think a small fraction of them make it up.
- [quote]Gabrielle Union is kind of slutty. She is a porno model
She's never posed nude wtf
- I remember the RDJ "Rolling Stone" article from when he was in prison. I don't recall *any* mention of rape, specifically, but I do remember the strong implication that he had "protection," namely he purposely became someone's "bitch" in order to *avoid* being raped or beaten. Makes sense to me - I'd probably do the same thing, honestly, if I was in his position.
- Let me tell you bitches something;
Rubber Ducky has looong been known to indulge in the homo sex and there are quotes out there from her own mouth to confirm this.
Fast forward to his current franchise success and the revamping of his image. Wifey never has to worry about rumors involving another fish and will be well paid regardless of who walks away first. She's got the kid to cement her deal.
I don't know if he's been raped, but he has been involved in a typical Rubber Ducky-weirdness relationship with a low-key Lothario that would rival any high school melodrama. It's all very emotional, cuddly and Rubby Ducky thinks it's because they are "true soulmates".
Lothario has nothing to lose from the arrangement, being old enough to be circumspect but not young enough to know everything and doesn't care that Rubber Ducky doesn't like to fuck.
- When the paparazzi take pictures of me I FEEL like I'm being raped.
- I feel the same way r184
Caitlin Thomas, wife of Dylan Thomas, was raped by the artist Augustus John.
- All of Joe Jackson's dsughters.
- I wish Henry Rollins would rape me soon.
- Is Henry Rollins into the homosex? I never hear anything about his personal life.
- I don't believe Rufus Wainwright. He's a publicity whore.
- I'll never forget it. It was the 80s. I was partying at NEO on a Thursday Night. Don't know how I made it home to my studio on Broadway and Pine Grove. I must have passed out in bed high on $1 beer, pot, and poppers. I woke up the next morning, with my pants off and my ass in the air. Jonathan Brandmeier was spinning Crazy Train. There was blood all over the pillow, my tympanic membrane was sore as shit. I still have tinnitus.
Ozzy wasn't raped, but he fucked me in the ear.
- Dead thread rape
- DON'T FORGET ABOUT T.I. , THAT DUDE GOT GANG RAPED BY LIKE FIVE DUDES. ALWAYS PAY YOUR GAMBLING DEBTS IN PRISON!
- Dame Shirley Bassey.
Abducted and raped at Heathrow just about to start an Australian tour.
- Kim Novak, by the producers of The Artist
- Has anyone ever heard anything about the identity of Kara DioGuardi's rapist?
- I do think that many children of stars suffered sexual abuse as children or minors by people who gave their dad or mom roles or helped them otherwise in their careers. Many children of stars are addicted to drugs, are emotionally ill, land in jail, etc. why? Sexual abuse wouldn't explain all of that, of course.
- Did anyone say Greg Louganis?
- Celebrities who were victims of rape!
- R201 = ASSHOLE.
DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK!!!
- Hayden Pannitereareaera.
There was a thread here about some blind items that an anonymous Hollywood insider who people believe to be Robert Downey Jr, leaked about a young Hollywood actress who had been sexually abused by her father for many years with the knowledge of her mother. The actress was currently in S&M relationship with a woman and violent relationships with former boyfriends. All signs pointed to Hayden.
- That was already proven false r203.. Downey had nothing to do with those false leaks. There was a thread all about it.
- What a classic bad taste/very sad and interesting thread. Didn't know there were all those stories like Gabrielle Union, but not surprising either. Happens so often regardless.
I can only imagine what goes on in seedy Hollywood. The Kirk/Natalie thing I doubt was ever a one off (regardless even if it was Kirk), right till now.
- RE: Kirk and Natalie
I know there has been some speculation that Natalie wasn't the victim but another actress, have there been any names tossed around?
- Though Lindsay Lohan receives a great deal of scorn on DL, some deserved, I wouldn't be shocked to learn her mother whored her out at a young age.
I think Dina still whores her out to rich Arabs to support their drug habits.
Her scumbag parents, IMO, are responsible for the hot mess she's become. She not without responsibility, herself, but with those parents, I'd be a drug addict too, perhaps.
- tom hiddleston at eton college
- R209, And your source for this is.....
- I saw Henry Rollins' spoken word just a few years after Joe was killed. His very detailed and emotional description of the story made it feel personal and devastating.
He never quite explained why he had a roommate but he did describe a perfect night in a lonely town hanging with a best friend, watching cheesy movies, eating bad food, and deciding late at night to go to the store to get more junk.
He seemed to acknowledge the doubters who thought he should've done more or who gave him the survival guilt and how none of that changed the fact that his best fucking friend in the entire world, and to this very day, was taken from this world right in front of him.
I'm pretty sure they never caught the killer(s) but I can't be sure.
I don't recall him ever talking about abuse other than his dad being a dick.
I think Rollins is a total badass for not disclosing his preference or his personal taste. It's refreshing.
- Mamie van Doren claimed that Jack Webb drugged and raped her.
- Esther Williams was raped by a family friend when she was 14.
- Whaaat... where'd you get those male names?
- Louise Lasser, George Jones, Armand Assante.
- What the fuck is r211 talking about?
- The Axl Rose rape claim looked completely false.
He was doing hypnotherapy and said that while under hypnosis he recovered a lost memory from when he was a tiny boy of his absent father abducting him, shooting him up with heroin and raping him. There was nothing factually to support this, and hypno regression has been discredited and recognized as resulting in a lot of false claims and unnecessary trauma. People are prone to fantasize in hypno regression sessions and their fantasies are easily led by their therapists suggestions (and back then all the therapists were focusing on molestation). Then once out of hypnosis they feel sure the fantasies are real life events because they have such strong memories of the fantasies and because they have faith in hypnosis as a memory recovery tool.
- all child stars are sexually abused by the producers and directors in Hollywood and New York. If you don't give into them, you have NO career. The same can be said about the music business. The casting couch is always waiting for those who want to make it big. If you don't cooperate they will bad mouth you and destroy your career. They may even "suicide" you as we have recently witnessed with the star of a hit show.
- the young kid from My So Called Life.
- Dennis Weaver
- Nearly all fat women, there's a link.
- Tyler Perry was on Oprah saying he was raped, but the details didnt really add up. He said he used to go to a local park at 14 and have sex with older men in the restroom. That's rape?
- very interesting supervision! Thanks for the review!
- Me! I am fabulous!
- But isn't it true that when the victim says no, he/she actually means Yes?
- I think RDJ himself alluded to being raped while in prison in an interview he did while he was in prison. Pretty amazing how he came out of all the shit he was in in his early years.
- I think Patti LaBelle hinted in her book that she was raped by Jackie Wilson
- "early years"??
Robert Downey Jr was in his thirties when he was in prison.\tHe is still going to implode, I have no doubt.
- Baby Wipes still mad .....
- Lemme sing you a song 'bout that. Goes something like this.....
- didn't read the whole thread - anyone know any old hollywood types (especially) that were known/rumored to have been victims of rape/sexual abuse? I'm kind of interested in how things were handled back then.
- Roger Rabbit.
- Country singer George Jones.
- He was, R234? Where did you read this?
- can we add Chris Brown to this list? he says he lost his virginity when he was 8, to a girl who was a teenager. i refuse to believe that an 8 year old boy, can consent to something like this. it would explain a lot of his rage towards women.
- r236, yeah, but he said he lost his virginity to a girl not a guy.
I bet his wife has him by the balls.
- To the cum bucket queens here, it's called a date.
- Elmer Fudd.
- Downey Jr was raped again a few months ago during the filming of sherlock holmes el juego de ombros by another fellow actor
- I KNOw a dude who worked on the set of the avengers and he told me some very horrible tales, the things that happened on that set are frightening.
I cAN't write much because my friend is apretty known actor and everyone would know who he is if I reveal too much.
just a few tidbits:
ruffalo writes anonymous in a lot of blogs, with juicy facts about chris evans
gwyneth paltrow was molested and almost raped by one of the main actors, and I mean a real big name(you can easily guess who that persoon is)
and rdj drank so much during filming that he once went to bed with tom hiddleston!(what a surprise!)
- You know nothing R242 or else you would have told more.
- You can't even imagine.
I find myself getting gang-raped constantly on movie sets or at private parties at my house. Or at my friend's villa in the Dominican Republic. Or over Thanksgiving weekend at the Chateau Marmont. Brutal gang bangs that force me to relive the horrors of prison life.
Thank god for sobriety and for the love and stability of heterosexual family life, or I'd never survive these continued same-sex assaults. Like the one happening next weekend.
- Alice Lon , the original Champagne Lady on the Lawrence Welk show.I know this because my grandma would say "she was raped, you know", every single time she twirled into view.
- Sophia Loren has been brutally raped so often as a child by the soldiery of inter-allied troops, that she had a very difficult time carrying children. Probably she was one of the youngest involuntary cocksuckers (11 y. o.) in post-war Italy forced in military prostitution, sex slavery and involved in child pornography (dirty playing cards in soldiers' barracks). She and her mother Romilda were both repeatedly gang-raped in REAL life. Later, it was reflected in the famous De Sica's war drama "Two women". It was Sophia's special way to battle with her inner demons and her sordid past...
- Has anyone mentioned Oprah as a rape victim yet?
- Scott Weiland was raped
- Any boyband kids who worked with Lou Perlman.
- Natalie Wood.
- Listen, perv!.. NOBODY NEVER raped me! Understand?.. Neither me nor my mother! Is it clear?..
- Poor Henry Rollins: /
"ROLLINS: Yeah. I've talked about my parents. Not on record, actually. It was a super-unhappy childhood. I was molested by one of my mom's boyfriends, and my stepbrother used to run some pretty heavy physical trips on me. I didn't do anything wrong and it didn't warp me for life. It's just one of those things you crawl out of and go, "Whooh! Man, that was f---ed". When you're eight and a man's putting his tongue in your mouth after he's beaten the s--- out of you while you're naked......it can f--- you up."
- Allegedly, Brad Davis was regularly sexually abused by his mentally ill mother when he was a young boy. I seem to recall that his father would occasionally abuse him too, but I think it was mostly physical and not sexual.
- I've got celebrities by the dozens!
- I think Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots) said in his recent autobiography that he was raped.
- Julie Andrews' stepfather molested her when she was very young.