- I hope she stays low.
- I have her Dior commercial ten times since yesterday. ENOUGH.
- Yes I have gossip. Not sharing though.\
She is a really cool warm and friendly woman - that''s as far as I''m going to get into here on DL.
- R4? Please.
- Saw her in LA with her mom. Even dressed down she stops traffic. Incredible figure and face.
- R4, sounds as if you know her. I can''t ever wrap my mind about the fact that she couldn''t speak English until she moved from South Africa at 19 to model. Is this true?! Does she speak perfect English now in real life? Her performance in Monster is all the more stunning if she learned the language so late in life.
- [quote]that''s as far as I''m going to get into here on DL.\
You suck. Why did you even bother posting this "Yes I have gossip. Not sharing though." bullshit? Attention whore much?
- Ignore the troll at r4. Anyone one of us could say the same thing.
- Another Hollywood moron playing the game.
- Sorry all, I don''t feel comfortable posting any personal details about her. Yes, R7 I met her a couple years ago and we became good acquaintances/casual friends.
- Then why say anything at all?
- She looks fabulous in the new Dior ad. It was on about fifty times during the Emmys and pre-show. She hasn''t been in a hit movie... ever. Has she? I can''t remember the last thing I saw her in. I think the only halfway decent movies she ever did were Woody Allen''s CELEBRITY and THE DEVIL''S ADVOCATE and those were both more than 10 years ago. She was good in MONSTER but that''s a rough movie with little replay value. She''s has a weird career and I think it''s because she''s just not that talented. \
She was supposed to play Roxie opposite Madonna as Velma when Nick Hytner was directing the movie of CHICAGO. Travolta was Billy Flynn and Kathy Bates was Mama Morton. It didn''t end up happening, obviously. Madonna was Fosse''s first choice for the movie version back in the late 80s, he met with her the week before he died and he wanted Goldie Hawn for Roxie. Too bad.
- I always wonder if her mother had to shoot her father because he was going to rape his daughter? I guess she broke up with her boyfriend this year. Even though I believe Keanu Reeves is mainly gay, I think he made an exception for Charlize.
- Why too bad, R13? Hasn''t Vadge fucked up enough movies?
- I met her when she was on a location shoot. We didn''t become best buds or anything but she was very gracious, kind and appeared interested in what I had to say. I watched her being interviewed by one of those entertainment shows and then watched her work. She was a true professional.
- r13, she was in the Cider House Rules. Wasn''t that a hit?
- Her best things are the Dior ad and her bit part in Arrested Development
- The Dior ad isnt new. Why was it the only commercial during the Emmys?
- In most of her movies before she became a "serious" actress she showed off her tits and ass. In one movie she did with Ben Afflect, someone commented that he was "using her asshole as a chin rest." Sounds like a pretty explicit cunnilingus scene. %0D\
She became a "serious" actress by getting spackled with makeup to make her look very ugly, gaining a few pounds, wearing fake teeth and playing a homicidal lesbian. In another "serious" role she played a poverty-stricken, downtrodden single mother who was raped as a teenager and had her rapist''s child; she goes to work in an iron mine to support herself and her children. It''s peculiar that she has to resort to working in an iron mine, for despite her face being dirty frequently, Theron looks fashion model material, what with her golden hair, perfect face and Playboy bunny figure. %0D\
Charlize Theron is completely uninteresting.
- I do think she is one of the big mysteries of Hollywood these past twenty years. She should have had a spectacular career and left the others behind her. She''s got the face and body of the ''golden era'' Hollywood stars and yet has proven she can get down and gritty when the role calls for it. What exactly is the story?? Why aren''t more directors flooding her with offers?
- before she became a "serious" actress....showed off her tits and ass\
Like many an actress before her who went on to superstardom. So why hasn''t she become a superstar, I want to know.
- My cousin''s friend who is a hair sylist to all the famous people in Hollywood says that Charlize Theron is a spitter - not at people, just in general. \
She makes loud noises before launching hockers into corners, on the floor, etc. At first my cousin''s friend thought she was a coke snorter, but no - just a phlemmy spitter.
And now you know why she''s not a bigger star
- R20, Charlize does not have the body of a Playboy bunny.%0D\
She has very small boobs and a flat ass.%0D\
She has a regular model''s body. She used to be a model, so it makes sense.%0D\
Her last hit was HANCOCK, but Will Smith was the main star. Her action film AEON FLUX bombed majorly. It made less than CATWOMAN.%0D\
Charlize is a bland actress. I actually was shocked by how great she was in MONSTER. The makeup definitely helped big time.
- I don''t think her face and body are all that.
- Charlize is a major pothead. There are a good number of photos showing her smoking dope.
- Any lesbian rumors? How bad is her reefer habit?
- She has gorgeous skin.
- R27, no. The mere fact that people suggest she''s nice would put all lesbian rumors to rest.
Rosie "Gay and Proud but too lazy to boycott Target" O''Donnell
- Her stylist is damn good.
- Well, there were blind items that came out a long while ago about a hollywood couple who would have frequent threesomes. Everybody was under the assumption that Charlize and her bf were the subjects, but nothing ever came of it. It may or may not have been true, and it may or may not have been them, idk.
- She''s physically beautiful and a great actress. Sometimes I wonder what is the matter with you bunch of wankers.%0D\
Did you ever think she might have a few hangups after her mother had to kill her father? Jesus Christ! What a bunch of assholes.
- I really think Hollywood doesn''t know what to do with her. She''s tall, blonde, and beautiful, so at first they put her in standard "the girl" roles, and she sucked at most of them. Then she turned it all around and was mind-bogglingly good in "Monster".%0D\
I don''t think Hollywood has any idea how to cast a beautiful blonde who does her best work when she looks her worst.
- I last saw her in Brandon Flowers''s "Crossfire" music video... yeah, where are the movie roles?
- Gossip, people!!
- Insatiable bottom. Period.
Insatiable bottom troll
- She has done a lot of independent film...not much comedy. She should lighten up her career a little. She has a social conscience...so she kind of follows her heart with her roles.
- I read on another gossip forum that Charlize is a racist.
- Sure r39. That''s why she agreed to do a film with Will Smith. (rolling eyes)
- Charlize loves the gays!\
She''s currently making the 4th Mad Max movie (with a new Mad Max, Mel is not involved). Should be good as it''s supposed to take place shortly after Thunderdome.
- She considers herself literally African American, right?
- Yeah, Tom Hardy is the Max. Zoe Kravitz is in it too. Should be interesting.\
She''s also gonna be in Hancock 2.
- R20 = jealous!
Go drown your sorrow with another twinkie.
- Very beautiful and I guess I''m a fan. She seems like a cook chick. My friend saw her in person a few years ago and said she''s better looking in person.%0D\
Wasn''t she a high-priced call girl either before her modeling or acting days? When she first landed in Hwood? IIRC, she and Charlie Sheen have known each other for a long, long time.
- [quote]I read on another gossip forum that Charlize is a racist\
- She''s a talented and beautiful actress.\
And by all published accounts, she was one of the first to vocalize her approval of gay marriage.\
She and Stuart Townshend had a longer than usual relationship (by Hollywood standards) and was said to be very liberal and open minded.\
And he was a hot piece.
- R46, where''d the racist rumor come from?
- "She has very small boobs and a flat ass."%0D\
She doesn''t have huge boobs but they are very nice.%0D\
And you can get a good look at her ass in "The Cider House Rules." She has a small, pert ass. It didn''t look flat to me. %0D\
My guess is it came by extrapolating from her South African background.
- Kind of mannish-looking body, at least in this pic:
- I''m liking her more after just reading that she hawks big loogies into the corners of rooms. %0D\
You go, girl!
Spit em out good and proper!
- Have you seen her in the J''Adore perfume commercial on tv?%0D\
She is steamy, sizzling hot, enormously erotic in that commercial.%0D\
She is walking down a hallway casting off gradually casting off all of her clothing to nakedness.
- I do not believe any spitting into corners - that is bizarre - I can''t believe how easily many of you will believe anything written.%0D\
It is as if you have no brain at all.
- Charlize Theron is cr%C3%83%C2%ADochnaithe
- The jealousy here is ridiculous. There is nothing racist about her and her ass is pretty perfect, if you ask me.
- [quote]Wasn''t she a high-priced call girl either before her modeling or acting days? When she first landed in Hwood? IIRC, she and Charlie Sheen have known each other for a long, long time.\
- I think there was a rumor that she did like to be paid but who wouldn''t pay? Any boyfriend she had would pay and pay well.
- Didn''t she kill her father and her mother took the blame?
- very true, r58..lol.
- [quote]Charlize Theron is completely uninteresting.\
And yet you wrote 3 paragraphs about her and posted them.
- R40, Will Smith has not been black since he starred in the tv series "The Fresh Prince"%0D\
She can still be a racist, even if she is in a movie with a black person.%0D\
Mel Gibson anyone?
- She was in "The Road", with Viggo.\
Didn''t have a very big part, but her acting was good enough.
- So why do you think she''s racist r62?
- I don''t know one way or the other. I was just refuting what R40 said that because she starred in a movie with a black person she can''t possibly be racist.
- I saw her a few times in the stands intensly watching football matches during the world cup.
- I didn''t know Will Smith was black....hummmm.%0D\
Anyway, I know Charlize is not a racist but I''m pretty sure the one who is pushing the idea, is.
- I guess no one wants to discuss the tragidy in her life?
- What tragedy, r68?
- Why don''t we hear more about her life? Who she is fucking...etc.
- Her Mother shot her father because of abuse.%0D\
She was with Stuart Townsend for 9 years.
- R44 = retarded fangurl!
Go fuck yourself, Mary
- Was with Stewart? They broke up? Why? Yay, gossip!!
- She just broke up with Stuart Townsend within the past year or so, after being with him for almost a decade.
- R73, have you heard of google? The fact they broke up is not ''gossip''. It was printed all over the internet in news articles.
- I''m not understanding all of the negative opinions regarding her talent (and body). I think she is AWESome. I love watching her in everything she does. Furthermore, Aeon Flux is a sweet-ass film, and she is reeeally good in it. Dicks.
- I forgot all about her being in "Arrested Development." It was an odd part to play but she was terrific in it.
- Love, LOVE this woman! Hot and down to earth. The fact that she is a pothead and loves the gays makes me love her more.
- lol, she''s a pot head?
- R79, do a google image search: "Charlize Theron apple"
- Singing karaoke (badly) at Dimples in L.A. (15 secs in)
- She seems like fun.
- The recession is even hurting movie stars; Charlize Theron has put her 2000 square foot, oceanfront home up for sale. The two-story house, 21644 Pacific Coast Highway, has three bedrooms and commands fifty thousand dollars a month.
- $50,000 a month???
- Because any discussion of any female brings out the claws, r76.
- I think she's a beautiful woman, and I like her politics, but as an actress she doesn't have a lot of range, or at least she hasn't shown a lot, and she becomes tedious in her choice of roles. %0D
She is always trying for something with "a message," something "important." Honestly, I think she takes herself way too seriously. I enjoyed her in "The Italian Job" and "Devil's Advocate," where she reminded me of Ashley Judd, but North Country, and all these other 'post-feminist 'roles get boring.%0D
I think the reason she doesn't work more is because she is very picky about the way women's roles are cast and women characters are portrayed. Honestly, Angelina Jolie cornered the market on women action characters.%0D
Charlize needs a movie like Alien, to get her Sigourney Weaver on!%0D
I saw her outside a nightclub once, about five years ago and she was really raw with the photographers. This was their hangout, they are always on the street waiting for celebs to go in or out, and she came out and had the filthiest mouth!
- I agree with R33. I don''t think Hollywood knows what to do with her. In Hollywood, ugly = acting, and she can''t do that for every role. Isn''t she tall too? That probably works against her. She was very funny on ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT and the Dior ad has had a resurgence recently. Love that commercial. %0D\
- I think the girl knows how to drink.
- If she had lived in the golden era of Hollywood they would have known what to do with her. She could have had a career like Joan or Lauren Bacall.
- R58, I am a lesbian and would gladly pay her. I would mortgage my home for her.
- There were many BI about an actrress and her boyfriend who regularly induldged in 3 ways with women, which were thought to have been about Theron and Stuart Townsend. Also, IIRC, when Theron and Townsend broke up there were rumors of Charlize carrying on with one of nert female employees...
Charlize has definitely been THERE and done THAT
- Beautiful, rich people always have done it all...otherwise, what''s the point.
- I think the threesomes rumor(s) were about Rebecca Romjin (I don''t know how to spell it but that''s how it sounds) & John Stamos and Sting and Trudie Styler. Charlize gives off the same masculine and/or lesbian vibe Cheryl Crow and Maniston give off. It''s more than tomboyish-ness.
- I remember reading that she was having an affair with Will Smith.
- There was another blind item that suggested Theron was having a very serious affair with Smith and that Zac kid was wildly jealous because he had been banging Smith as well.
- Stuart Townsend beat her.%0D\
She is now reportedly boinking Sean Penn.
- Say what, r97? That little leprechaun man beating up an African amazon? Girl, please. GTFOH with that bullshit.
- Because a woman is strong and knows her own mind, she''s automaticly a lesbian? Don''t think so, girls.
- [quote]and she came out and had the filthiest mouth!\
Mwahahaaa. Love it!\
What r99 said.
- [quote]Stuart Townsend beat her.\
With what? His purse?
- Sean is a rather intense guy, I can imagine he would attract a lot of women. But I thought he was dating some stupid teenager.
Lauren Bacall hasn''t had a great career. Outside of her films with Bogart, she''s been lucky to be in a few well-regarded films as part of an ensemble (How To Marry A Millionaire, Written On The, Murder On The Orient Express).
- [quote]Lauren Bacall hasn''t had a great career. \
I agree. But, even if Bacall didn''t do anything except for The Big Sleep and To Have and Have Not, she''d be remembered. It doesn''t matter how ''manufactured'' (by Howard and Slim Hawks) her image in those films was (Howard told her to lower her voice, for example) the way she carries herself in those films is unforgettable. I don''t know if Theron has that something to begin with.
- She''ll be remembered because she was so beautiful.
- Yes, Stuart Townsend beat Charlize. Why is that so hard to believe? Charlize is not a violent person and has a horror of domestic violence, and she wouldn''t fight back, and Townsend knew it.
- I don''t believe he beat her. She seems to be a tougher woman than that, and she''s bigger than him. Where are you getting your info?
- r106? i don''t believe it.
- Some of the most unlikely women are victims of domestic battering. I wouldn''t be surprised to find out he beat Charlize, but I would be surprised she would stay with him that long. %0D\
I''d heard she felt guilty for him having a shit career and she was such a success. If he beat her, maybe she would have put up with him for three or four years, not nearly ten. %0D\
Altho, Sean Penn is a "tormented soul"/bi-polar alcoholic mess, and they were spotted having a very cozy dinner, etc. Maybe she''s attracted to those needy types, or feels she has to "pay" for her beauty and her success. That''s why she always portrays these strong women...who are also vicitms.
- Didn''t she do commercials in South Africa, speaking out against domestic abuse? I''m thinking if he even thought of hitting her...she would have taken a hammer to his head.
- What possible reason could she have to leave Stuart Townsend?? WHAT!!
- Well, she did grow up with an abusive, alcoholic father. When people experience trauma when they are young, sometimes they are drawn to people like their parents, even if they are abusive. It is familiarity. It does happen, especially if that person does not get help for their issues. IF Stuart beat Charlize, I''m glad she ended the relationshop. She seems like a very strong, level headed person and she has been through a lot in her life.
- "She became a "serious" actress by getting spackled with makeup to make her look very ugly, gaining a few pounds, wearing fake teeth and playing a homicidal lesbian. In another "serious" role she played a poverty-stricken, downtrodden single mother who was raped as a teenager and had her rapist''s child; she goes to work in an iron mine to support herself and her children. It''s peculiar that she has to resort to working in an iron mine, for despite her face being dirty frequently, Theron looks fashion model material, what with her golden hair, perfect face and Playboy bunny figure.\
Charlize Theron is completely uninteresting."\
No, she is actually a very good actress. She was outstanding in "Monster" and she did not win just because she made herself ugly. If you watch interviews of the real Aileen Wuornos and then watch Charlize''s portrayal of her, she really nailed that charactor. She got Aileen''s speech patterns, facial expressions, mannerisms, etc.
- r112, Sean Penn is also known to be abusive, with his numorous incidents with the paps and he also beat Madonna and Robin Wright Penn.
- She''s a greart actress and if you can''t see that...it''s your loss.
- Sean Penn??
- I don''t think Stewart Townsend beat her. They were together too long a time. I think they broke up because they just ran out of steam. He was really in her shadow. He hardly ever worked. She tried supporting him by doing projects together with him, but his pride couldn''t take it. %0D\
The relationship was destroying him professionally and spiritually. they got real stale. I don''t think domestic violence played any role at all.%0D\
Charlize flirting with Sean Penn is another matter. Sean is a mess and he did beat Robin. Who was his enabler/rescuer. But Charlize is attracted to him for his activism strangely enough.
- I thought Sean Penn was presently with a black model.
- [quote]Charlize is attracted to him for his activism strangely enough.\
That makes sense.
pure beauty and%C3%AF%C2%BB%C2%BF sexiness
- I thought Sean Penn was with the African American model, Jessica White...
- "Charlize Theron is completely uninteresting."%0D\
Oh R20, whatever one thinks of her looks or her acting ability, "uninteresting" is the last word I would use to describe her.
- She sure as hell lives a quiet life. Nothing worth while to report except she broke up with her longtime bf and is seen with Keanu and Sean Penn.
- Sean Penn is a hot mess, and by hot I don''t mean sexy.\
He is abusive to his gf/wives, so maybe that is the attraction for her.
- Sean Penn? Really? However, Charlize is quite liberal like he is.
- i can''t believe the fan club this post has become. she said she''d marry townsend when gays were able to marry. is that why all this love for a vapid model? Jean Smart did a much much better job portraying wuornos. theron''s performance doesn''t come close to smart''s uncanny realization of wuornos'' persona.
- Sean Penn is an extremely, painfully and outright ugly little cockroach.
- She goes to my old vet in West Hollywood. Without makeup (like a lot of models), she is a blank canvas. Impeccable taste in clothes though.
- Sean Penn is a big ol'' walking complication!!!
- [quote]Charlize flirting with Sean Penn is another matter. Sean is a mess and he did beat Robin. Who was his enabler/rescuer. But Charlize is attracted to him for his activism strangely enough.\
That wouldn''t be ''strange''--it would be either insane or stupid. There are many activists who don''t beat women. If she''s with him, it''s because of her background/his abusiveness. No one sane and healthy picks an abuser and is with him for his liberal politics and good charity work.\
The people on this thread sound like fangurls and dim teenagers. Straight ones. Homophobic straight ones. (There are many reasons other than her strength to think she might be gay/bi, and it''s not a fucking insult, idiots.)
- She is a total bitch
- She also smokes!
- Major pothead
- Hello 2005!
- "Charlize needs a movie like Alien, to get her Sigourney Weaver on!"
She's one of the stars of Ridley Scott's upcoming Prometheus, which is Alien-related, so you'll be getting your wish.
- Mmm.....Apple bong...
- I'd love to get high with her.
- She plays the Evil Queen in that new Snow White film with Kristen Stewart. Maybe she can have some campy fun with the role.
- She's the only reason I'd ever go see that piece of shit Snow White film. She should have been nominated for an Oscar for YOUNG ADULT but I knew it wouldn't happen. The character was fictional but not inspirational, she didn't downplay her looks and it wasn't historical. Three strikes, you're out!
And I agree, Hollywood doesn't know what to do with her. She's smart to find and produce her own projects. And R140, me too! She was very stoned at the Golden Globes.
- I can't watch anything with Kristen Stewart and a movie in which Charlize is threatened by Stewart's "beauty" is too ridiculous to believe, even in a fantasy film.
I have noticed though that every trailer and piece of marketing material centers around Charlize and NOT Snow White. They are obviously hoping Charlize carries this film.
- Stunning both in face and body.
- She breeds fancy mice.
- Here she's talking about her baby and her dogs:
- Another vote for her being a great actress, she nailed Wuornos, I've seen that movie many times, it's a favorite. I will admit there's never been any other Theron movie I loved though, but it's not like I've seen them all. I didn't like North Country, too long and it really pales in comparison to Norma Rae. Theron was too pretty and cried too much, the audience was expecting a feisty bad-ass like Sally Field. I was tempted to see Snow White in the theater, I'll certainly see it on TV. And I'll get around to seeing Young Adult too.
What about the comparison to Ashley Judd, not just looks their persona is very similar too. Judd could've pulled off Wuornos just as good, or close. I haven't seen most of Judd's movies, but "Normal Life" and "Bug" are both very similar to what Theron did in "Monster."
- Judd is the worst actress Hollywood has thrust on us in fifty years.
- Young Adult was the closest she's come to recreating what she did with Monster. Mavis was such an unlikeable character, but Theron still made you feel sorry for her and on her side.
I think she's a fantastic actress who has no idea how to pick a script.
- If she were a guy she'd have a zillion more opportunities. There's not a lot of great stuff for her to pick from.
- She could try playing a robot or a mermaid or a giant or the ghost of an angel.
- "I think she's a fantastic actress who has no idea how to pick a script."
R149 - She's done pretty well with scripts.
Every major film star I can think of has had some turkeys, especially of the women. That includes Sandra, Julia, Jodie, and Angie.
- Sweet Charlize with the mom
- *her mom
- Charlize is a fantastic actress and a very sweet woman. She is also an intelligent woman. She speaks right.
- Charlize was the evil one in 'Snow White and the Huntsman' but she was what make that movie good and not boring. If it wasn't for Charlize i wouldn't have seen that film. It goes without saying.
- Gee...what a stupid girl that Kristen Stewart!
- I agree what she did in Young Adult was fantastic and the closest she's come to living up to Monster. Mavis was such a terrible, unlikeable person, and the script did not go out of it's way to try to make you love her, and Theron still managed to break your heart for her.
- I bet that Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson thinking of Charlize when she was in bed with that other man...
- R158, yes i also liked her a lot in 'Young Adult'. She shined again with her performance as she usually does and of course in 'Monster' Charlize was brilliant.
- Gossip is her life is too boring for DL. The end.
- R161, just give us a break and spare us from your idiocy and your bad judgement.
Thank you in advance!
- I find women extremely odd who have such uber close relationships with their mothers
- Charlize Theron is a really, really nice person and she has managed a lot in her life without that making her a stuck-up bitch. She is natural and intelligent and NOT BORING. She is OBVIOUSLY STRIKINGLY beautiful and she is in the rare category of gorgeous and beautiful women that happen to be extremely sweet at heart.
- R163 you are silly. Usually that kind of women have a heart of gold. But what do you know?
- even though the film was maudlin, I liked Charlize in Sweet November.
- Yes, what a heartbreaking movie and what a beautiful song (Only Time-Enya).
Charlize was simply wonderful in 'Sweet September' and i don't understand why she was nominated for a Razzie Award. People can be unfair and biased towards a beautiful woman. There was not even a moment in 'Sweet September' that Charlize didn't convince me for her acting skills. It was an unfair nomination. She was absolutely great in it.
- R167 - November, not Sept.
- Bwahahahahaha R167
I don't get her. In the Dior commercial, she's naked. Zero sex appeal.
- Looks great here, helping a friend move.
- whoa!!.. erm ..dyke. at the above link.
No way this woman is not gay
- I have to agree with R171. You can hear her ping from the Mars Rover.
- Rumor has it that she went down on Kristen Stewart in her trailer on the set of Snow White.
- That's hot.
- Not according to everyone who's interacted with her professionally, r164.
She has a rep as a bitch on some projects.
- R175 NONSENSE. She is no way a bitch, she is just fair and wants to be respected because she gives respect in return.
R168, yes i know it is 'November'. It was a typo!
- R169 Charlize is hot.
- Charlize with Sandra Bullock
- I don't think Charlize is a lesbian. Maybe she is bi. Anyway, whatever she is, she is awesome!
- Nice photo! Will Smith is kissing Charlize's neck.
- She and Sandra Bullock look good together.
- Sweet Charlize
- Charlize would never cheat on anybody.
She is too strong and sensitive to do that.
- She is so beautiful and sweet.
I wonder how some people can't see that
- Charlize is a racist bitch.
- You don't know what are you talking about R185. Charlize is the opposite of a racist. You are a fool.
- Charlize is so sweet and gorgeous.
- Charlize is natural when she in on the street, not a fake.
- Charlize with her mom. They are both so sweet.
- With her mom again.
- She is the epitome of sweetness
- She's Eric Stonestreet's lover.
- Well, hehe R192. There had been rumors about these two but Eric denied them
- Charlize, her PR team and her fanbois all goin' crazy posting feelgood shit about this racist bitch. And yes I know that she adopted a black baby. Doesn't prove a thing. As a white South African who grew up under apartheid it's more likely that she's racist than not.
- R194 you sound brainless. I should put you on ignore and i recommend to other people to do the same. You are talking shit. Absolute shit!
- With Shakira
- With Naomi Watts, David Bowie and Heath Ledger
- They look cute together
- They have great chemistry with Keanu
- Charlize, dog carrier
- I think the previous link didn't work for some reason. Well all i was trying to show is this:
Theron adopted two dogs in December shortly before 9-day-old Jackson joined the family.
Charlize told Ellen DeGeneres of her dog’s relationship with her baby, saying, “From the moment this baby came into our home, those two dogs have never been more in love. It’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever witnessed.”
Charlize adds, “People keep saying, ‘Oh, you’re a single mom.’ I’m like, ‘Actually, I’m not. I’ve got two boys helping.’”
The actress said of her rescue dogs, “The pit[bull] woke up with me for every feed, for every change, and whenever the baby would cry the pit would start crying. He’ll do anything for that baby.”
- Charlize revealed, “I’ve always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. I’ve always known I wanted a family. I don’t think my mom could wait any more!”
Theron said her own mother has been a huge influence in her life and she’s hoping “to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence”.
- Charlize Theron so far is an incredible person. I hope that she keeps it this way. It's not easy being decent and righteous in this industry. She is courageous enough and i'm glad that she is on her feet doing things that are worth doing. It takes a certain humbleness to make the decisions she has made both in her professional and in her personal life. This woman has a beauty of a model and the concerns of a beautiful soul.
- She styled her new hair like Justin, looks cute
- Can someone F&F the Charlize-Stan ? Yeesh!
- Charlize was soooo evil as Ravenna. She overshadowed everyone in 'Snowhite And The Huntsman'
- R207 you're coming across as a creepy stalker.
- Really 208? 207 is a creepy stalker? What do you call the Streep Troll?
- [quote] She styled her new hair like Justin, looks cute
Interesting, as in the side-to-side comparison, Justin has a much more feminine face than she does.
- I call the Streep Troll a delusional twat. What's that got to do with R207? Or are you R207 and you finally discovered trolldar?
- Seriously, R210!
- For someone who is so famous, Charlize is quite mysterious. We don't know much about her. In between films, she's under-the-radar much like Johnny Depp is. Other stars are over-exposed even though they don't really have much of a career.
I saw a youtube clip of her on Piers Morgan speaking Afrikaan. It sounded very Nordic.
- I don't know it's strategy on her part to appear mysterious or if she just doesn't like the kind of Hollywood life that many lead. She seems to stick to publicizing her movies and her causes. I was actually surprised to learn in this thread how often she's papped just out in LA.
- Interesting project. Let's hope that Charlize will indeed play in it.
- She was absolutely shithouse in that Ridley Scott mess. Such a cardboard performance. She sets my lezdar pinging like the Kursk, and although I'm a man, I haven't been wrong yet.
- R217, i disagree, her performance was a really good one. She gave the director what he asked for. It was sort of an one-dimensional character, that of Theron's. She pulled it through successfully, she is a really good actress and she gives the directors whatever they want to take.
- She is bisexual. If you knew anything about her actual dating history, you would know this.
- She was excellent in Prometheus, dripping ice and self-interest. The script was one of the worst for an anticipated Hwood film since the sequel to The Exorcist. Such shit. Only gets worse on repeated viewings.
Charlize, however, looks hot, talks hot, acts hot - a mixture of dominance and creeping fear. The other actors don't survive that mess.
Shouldn't she be playing a bisexual secret agent or something by now? A much saltier Salt?
- I would love to see a Charlize/ Kate Winslet pairing.
- R221 yes, they are both gorgeous and classy actresses. You have a good taste.
- This thread should be renamed Dykes Off Their Meds.
- Actually, i'm bi , not a lesbian and i think Charlize rocks and deserves the praise.
I love women...
Men are fun to play with...
- There are rumors that she recently underwent chemotherapy and isn't going public with it.
- Oh 226, i hope it's not true.
Anyway if it is true i hope everything will turn good for her. For everyone who deals with this i wish the same and please don't lose hope.
No matter what...^^^^^^^^^^
- It's fun to trolldar R227 and see the whole page light up yellow.
- R228 the point is Charlize Theron.
You like her or not?
Of course you like her, you are not blind or deaf, are you?
- You people who praise about this woman being "oh so sweet".
Have you even ever fucking met her?
Do you know her personally?
- Is she still with Cam Diaz?
- Sat near her in an open air restaurant on a beach, for an extended time at a mexican resort, years ago, and a relative has also hung out with her with mutual friends. She is very dominating and loud, her boyfriend was very quiet in her presence; kind of coarse, not feminine at all in behavior, and looks much better in print and on film than she does in person. Plain in person, strangely. I think she's a decent actress but not bright enough to have a really big career.
- She is not plain in person. She's fucking statuesque. Maybe you were drunk in Mexico eavesdropping on another plain drunk lady.
- [r233] R232 is right- I've seen her at my vet. Yes she is statuesque, but without the benefit of makeup and hair, her face is like a canvas- her features disappear.
- to R233, I didn't need to eavesdrop the woman was practically shouting, I was sitting 20 feet away. She was loudly name dropping to the nobodies she was with about her life on sets. I'm telling you she had zero femininity. The boyfriend seemed submissive. She apparently had a rough working class upbringing. My nephew who has been in her circles when she spent time in NYC also thought she was very un spectacular looking in person. There are people who actually look WAY better on film and in photographs than they do in real life, she is one.
- I'm a fan, but Charlize does seem to have a fairly masculine personality.
- I've seen her in person, too. She isn't plain and her features don't disappear. She's an incredibly large and beautiful person with or without makeup, on screen or otherwise. You have prosopagnosia.
- A male interviewer who spoke with Charlize and other Hollywood stars, told me that Charlize seems very clever and interesting. She has certainly a brain and she doesn't say stupid things in interviews. She has an opinion for things. He also told me that she is very beautiful. He also interviewed Monica Bellucci and he told me that he didn't find her as bright as Charlize. Anyway, the point is that he was smitten by Charlize, not only by her beauty but by her replies as well. By the way this person is very difficult to please.
- I too have heard that she doesn't seem very feminine.
I think it's odd, because she's naturally got a very female face/body/everything, but the exact words I heard were "really macho", idk idk. She does own an awful lot of plaid shirts tho
- I saw her weilding a cane at the airport, and she smelled very much like nut loaf.
- I like her a lot too, she is so unique.
- Why is everywhere lately?
Doe she ever stay home?
- So is she considered African American?
- This thread is full of nut jobs.
- what is all this "she is not feminine" bs? Who cares, we want an exciting, dazzling amazon - that is what we want!
- Wit & Wisdom for R243!
- Why doesn't she have a South African accent?
- Charlize was at a round table with other actors and Christopher Plummer asked her about her accent.
She said that she come from a little farming community where only Afrikaans was spoken and she didn't really learn to speak English until she came to America at 19. She said because she didn't have to break an already existing foundation, she just learned English as an American would.
- R243 - Charlize made that same comment back in the 90s when she hosted SNL.
- R248 very interesting info.
Kisses and ty!
- Why on Earth, R246? You must not have much of a grasp of what either "wit" or "wisdom" means.
- She is not beautiful. Symmetrical features, none of them special or outstanding. She must believe her own hype because she hasn't fixed her botched nose job.
- A lot of actors photograph well and look far less beautiful in person. I have never seen Theron in person, so I can't say if she's one of those.
I do think that she doesn't have any distinctive facial features. With her, it's more about the whole package, including her tall and lean body.
"Intelligent" by Hollywood standards really means nothing.
IMHO, an intelligent person would not choose to spend their life in a vapid world of Hollywood.
- Yeah OP, that bitch is racist. Hargitay and Jolie are the only genuine ones in having interracial families.
- I just saw her in a 2008 film called "Sleepwalking", which she also co-produced. Good performances by all. Don't understand why the director (Bill Maher) hasn't done anything since.
- Jolie is a bigger racist than them all. Why do you think she bought the brown kids? She otherizes them all the time.
- Sweet November was it? Awful flick.
- No it wasn't. It wasn't "Out of Africa" or "Citizen Kane," but it's a great Sunday-afternoon-in-the-Spring film. You know, windows open, nice cool sweet air coming in, just lounging around watching something mindless.
Not everything has to be "War and Peace," R257.
- Plus, Theron is very pro gay rights. She's even said she wouldn't get married until gays could.
Theron is a class act, in my opinion. She's humble and that's not something you see a lot of in Hollywood.
- She is absolutely fine
- With a friend
- Total bitch face
- That Asian girl with her is fugly. Also who is that fat black woman, is that her black baby's real mother?
Where is her mother today, they seem to be join at the hip
- She has no ass:
- [quote]That Asian girl with her is fugly.
Really? She looks attractive to me.
[quote]Also who is that fat black woman, is that her black baby's real mother?
I'm guessing she ran into a fan. They're in a public park.
- Charlize And Christina Took Lesbian Love Seriously
OSCAR-winning actress Charlize Theron and Monster co-star Christina Ricci took their on-screen romance so seriously - the actress's jealous boyfriend Stuart Townsend left the set fuming.
The film's director Patty Jenkins realised the two beauties were nervous about their love scenes so locked them in a room and told them to have a "lesbian party".
Jenkins tells British tabloid the STAR, "I had to do something to cut the ice, so I got them in a room, banished the crew and took in a bottle of tequila. I told them we were going to have a lesbian party.
"I just watched them get on with it, in no time they were totally into each other.
"At first they were just kissing, then Charlize had Christina bent over and was slapping her a** with a tennis racquet, Christina was moaning and licking her way up Charlize's leg. Very horny."
She went on to say, "After that they were lovers 24/7, they never slipped out of character - they were wild.
"Charlize's boyfriend visited but after he saw what she was like he left, I think he found it hard to deal with."
- Jean Smart and Park Overall did the roles Charlize Theron and Christina Ricci played in the TV version.
In that version there was no mention of lesbianism
- "Charlize's boyfriend visited but after he saw what she was like he left, I think he found it hard to deal with."
- Just because she doesn't have a shelf for an ass doesn't mean she doesn't have an ass. I think she has a great body. I will proudly say I find huge asses disgusting - I like 'em lean with just a hint of an ass. Thank you very much.
- Her ass looks just fine.
- I think Charlize looks best when she has more meat on her bones.
- Thanks R266
- Could a brunette Charlize own the role of Wonder Woman?
She looked good that way in Aeon Flux
- I'd rather see her do Xena.