- That''s hot.
- Sounds good to me.
- Shit,it really did happen! I thought it was a bullshit rumor.
- The mind...reels...
- Roch Hudson%0D\
- Rock was a bottom pig.
- really? They should have paid Rock.
- Rock owned Johnny Angels, the gay bar in Lexington. I''d heard this rumour for years.\
It''s only a matter of time before the Lee Majors stuff comes out in legitimate print.
- Not surprised--Hudson was very active in the Lexington area in his day.
Former Lexington queer
- Only one copy left in stock on Amazon.
- My best friends mom went to high school with Lee and says that most of this was common knowledge, including the true nature of Lee''s connection with Rock Hudson.
- That is hot.%0D\
What''s the Lee Majors dirt?
- Rock was rumored to have a big cock, right? Was he a bottom or a top?\
For all of you guys who actually remember Rock Hudson, were there any rumors about him being gay? Did he send off your gaydar?
- Rock was a top.
- This as good as the gay porn star who was a college baseball player. I can''t remember his name. He played for Mississippi. Or some state near there. He used to take the rest of the team to Dallas and pimp them out and get a cut. It was a big scandal and he got kicked off the team and in fact out of school. \
I can''t remember his name but he was really famous. Wrote a book. It was really good. A real mess involved with a lot of famous people....I just can''t remember his name.
- Jon Vincent.
- Could you blame him?
- Rock was a slut, and the best kind a nice and generous one. His reputation and antics were pretty well known and broadcast all over NYC in the mid 70s when I was a baby homo dipping my "finger" into the big bad and wonderful world of 1970s NYC gay life-%0D\
...and please no uptight under 40 lecturer to inform me about how we spread HIV- we stopped when we knew how- or even knew- and better to pay attention to the here and now where it is being spread even more efficiently, WITH the knowledge of how to protect.
- From some serious Googling today. My boss is out sick. Rock''s partner in crime during the Lee/Kentucky years.
- ... and your point is?
- Rock died of aids, so it seems he was bottom. But this thread is about ROCH, not Rock.
- Another one of Rock''s "proteges". Wow there is a lot of reading out there about Rock and college football players.
- Sounds like something Tammy Cruisella would do if she could get away with it!
- I''ve posted this before and was slaughtered here for it, but.....%0D\
His nic in the 50''s was "Princess TeeenieMeat". %0D\
Big,old,boozy, sloppy bottom. Don''t let the package size fool you on the size of the package.
very old Bev Hills queen.
- I first heard about Rock when I was 12, in the mid-60s. My seventh-grade class was abuzz with the rumor that he''d married Jim Nabors. %0D\
None of us could believe it. Of course, I wonder how that piece of gossip made it out to a Catholic school in Queens in the pre-internet days, but I''ll never know...
Did you have a Drama teacher?
- R25, all that hapened in the early 70s, not mid-sixties. Plus no one knew Jim Nabors then.
- Forgot to say that Hudson/Nabors was all over the movie gossip magazines -- Photoplay, Modern Screen, Screen Stars, even Rona Barrett''s Hollywood -- THAT''S how you heard about it.
- Most people who heard the Hudson/Nabors rumor just assumed it was an absurd fabrication...which it was, but it was rooted in the truth of both stars'' homosexuality, though most who heard the rumor could barely even fathom THAT.
- Of course people knew who Jim Nabors was in the 60s. He was on "The Andy Griffith Show" for two seasons and then had his own show, "Gomer Pyle, USMC," from 1964 to 1969.
- Not true, R27. I heard the Rock Hudson/Jim Nabors rumor when I was a pre-teen as did R25, except I think it was the late 60''s (1967 or 1968). It definitely was not in the 1970''s.
- Could someone elaborate a bit on the Lee Majors rumors? I am not familiar with those.
- I heard the Hudson-Nabors rumor in NYC in ''68.
- r32, Lee was discovered in Lexington (he went to EKU in nearby Richmond) by Rock Hudson and became his lover when Rock would breeze into Ky to take care of his business interests at Johnny Angels and libido. \
Lee was brought out to LA as Rock''s protege and actually got parts and the rest is history. It''s rare, but it happens.
John Derek and Robert Wagner
- But R34, Lee married Farrah. Explain that!
Lee is str8
- No, Brian! DON''T!
- I can totally see Rock "breezing into KY"
- R35 read the John West thread. That isn''t his real name, but he said he was a Hollywood lawyer and he said that Lee Majors was out cruising for guys when Lee was married. He said he was a major homo.\
I worked with this lady whose father was in the entertainment business. She said Rock and Nabors were two very loud drunks when they came to Las Vegas. She never mentioned a relationship between the two just that they were two queens that were friends.
- Who is the guy at r19?
- I was about to say r20.
- Are some of the football players still alive, and they are old queens? Obviously they had to be gay as well.
- [quote]read the John West thread. That isn''t his real name, but he said he was a Hollywood lawyer %0D\
That thread ended when it was full. I wish "John West" would return with more stories.
- Maybe the OP means [...] Hudson?
- [...] [...]
- Do we even know if Nabors is gay? ...did he ever come out? I think he''s straight.
- A friend now owns Hudson''s 4plex in Hollywood (just off Melrose Place) that he kept for his discreet entertainment. Three of the flats were used as apartments for his "friends." One, however, was tricked out with wall-to-wall mirrors and all kinds of chains and handcuffs attached to the walls. My friend had to spend quite a bit to remove and patch all of it up.
- I lived with a former next door neighbor of Lee%0D\
in Indiana and he knew him well --- gay, gay, gay .....
- My mom was at UK in ''62 and I grew up hearing the Rock Hudson/Lee Majors (real name Harvey Yearey) story. Mom and a pal even saw them on the street once and followed them until they entered Rock''s hotel together.%0D\
Never heard the UK football team story. I''ll have to ask mom about that.%0D\
- I wonder if Clooney ever knew him.
- Lee and Farrah were a perfectly matches HETEROSEXUAL couple.
- According to his Wiki Lee has 4 biological children and was married to an ex-playmate. I think he may have only been ambitious and opportunistic where fucking Rock Hudson is concerned. Perhaps he was the Gay for Pay of his day.
- [quote]A friend now owns Hudson''s 4plex in Hollywood (just off Melrose Place).%0D\
I think you mean West Hollywood dear. Melrose Place is on block long between La Cig and I think it''s Kings Road or the next one west of it.
- Rock and a group of his gay pals used to go to Kentucky to a hunting lodge one of them owned. It is said that Lee Majors was the usual "entertainment" for the group. They say Majors was "had" by those guys more ways than most people can count.\
I read a biography of Rock after he had died. He would only go with men who looked like they were completely straight. He was very prejudiced against effeminate gays. He also favored big blonds who had mustaches. There were periods when Rock would go without partaking of any hidden delights for extended periods of time, and even squire women around, but then he would call one of his buddies at some point and just say "I need a boy, and fast".
- I second that R42. Why won''t he come back? He was on a super gossip roll. He had a lot more to say. What is with DL anyway?\
There was gossip on Nabors once that he owned an Emanuel Ungaro dress, and wore it around his house.
- [quote]There was gossip on Nabors once that he owned an Emanuel Ungaro dress, and wore it around his house.%0D\
And when he answers the door in it, he shouts "Sur-prise. Sur-prise. Sur-prize."
- [quote]Perhaps he was the Gay for Pay of his day.%0D\
And perhaps not. A good friend (male) met with Lee on a regular basis when he (Lee) would go to Merrit Island for location shooting. That was in the mid-70''s for "Six Million Dollar Man."
- It''s a small pic but the team Rock was munching on.
- Please tell me it''s an Ungaro spring frock.
- Nice R57. And not a dingleberry in the bunch.
- Lee turned down the lead roles in North Dallas Forty and Midnight Cowboy.
- I seem to recall that Mayors was described in biographies of others (like Rock Hudson''s manager) as very ambitious and he stalked Hudson when he visited his hometown.
- No it was just the opposite. Rock stalked Lee and Lee dumped him as soon as he got the Big Valley. The stories are legend of Rock visiting Lee at his parents house, crashing Lee''s first wedding, and pressuring Lee''s first wife to go back to Kentucky which led to their eventual divorce.
- As I remember it Lee stalked Hudson in (their?/) his hometown to meet and seduce him so Hudson would take him along and introduce him to Hollywood''s power elite to become a movie star.
- Well maybe Lee stalked Rock and then Rock fell for him...who knows...It''s a great story though.
- Can confirm the Lee "rumors". About 15 years ago at the Caribou Club in Aspen I spent an eventful evening fending off his very drunken advances. This while his wife fumed and stared daggers not 20 feet away.
Someone You Know
- I''m still shocked that Lee Majors isn''t his real name.
- Can someone provide the name and author of Rock''s biography with all the good dirt?
- The Hudson/Nabors marriage rumor/scandal (perpetrated by 3 old queers who thought they were being funny and because they were mad at either Rock or Nabors about something) is the very reason Jim Nabors moved lock, stock, and barrel to Hawaii. He knew he had to get off the mainland so the whole mess could hopefully die down and he decided he loved Hawaii too much to come back. Plus he owns a massive Macadamia nut plantation on the slopes of Diamond Head.
- Lee Majors is one of those people I think has died.He''s Alive.On IMDB there''s a great picture of Farrah kissing him...looks like he''s really into it.Ha
He was quiet the sexy symbol .
- r224, that''s not true about Rock''s nickname. You must be a sloppy drunk yourself to have gotten it wrong.\
It was Montgomery Clift whose nickname was "Princess Tinymeat" in the 1950s. He would get drunk and pass out in gay bars and let one and all have their way with him - he often had to have cigarette burns hidden by make-up on a shooting day.
- More, More, More!
- Hey R50? didn''t he try to sue some publication because they claimed he was extremely tiny? I remember reading that he said something like, is there no dignity anymore? He thought people were stooping very low publishing such a thing.
- Lee Majors married four times.Oh.. Lee!
- #70 - Not saying that it''s not true, but that story sounds suspiciously like the same one given about James Dean. The passing out at gay bars, the cigarette burns...%0D\
As for the Nabors/Hudson rumor, I only have one memory of it at the time. As a kid in the 60''s, my favorite tv shows were variety shows. I clearly remember Rock and Jim on someone''s variety show (may have been Carol Burnett, but I could be wrong) singing a duet. Each was sitting on a stool, singing, and they seemed to really be enjoying themselves. It was after that that I heard the rumors. To this day, I always thought that the rumors came from the fact that they had such great, um, "chemistry" between them on that show. %0D\
I''d give anything to find it on You Tube.
- Years ago, there was a story about Hudson that I read online. It seems...%0D\
* Rock loved underwear parties%0D\
* He would cruise LA late at night in the 70''s and 80''s and take anything with a pulse--provided it was young enough%0D\
* He was a flaming queen when the camera was off.%0D\
A friend of mine worked for ABC in the late 70''s and early 80''s and told me that Lee Majors and Hudson were common knowledge. I was told the former was "a major asshole" (my friend dealt with him)and Hudson a "real nice guy." However, my friend never was the object of Hudson''s desire (s). Too fey. I heard Hudson loved butch types, and that in person was very, very camp.
- I heard he liked Rugged Blond guys.That alleged rapist Kirk Douglas says so in his autobiography. He says he always tried to talk to Rock but Rock acted weird around him,then he later found out that he was just Rocks type.
- Rock Hudson was notorious for his all male orgies. So he was a bottom? I thought for sure the guy was a top? His last boyfriend who sued Rock''s estate seemed like a bottom type guy.
- He obviously switched as he got older.
- Did Farrah know? Was she just married to him for publicity? I know SHE wasn''t gay, unlike Mariska H, so why?
- "The stories are legend of Rock visiting Lee at his parents house, crashing Lee''s first wedding, and pressuring Lee''s first wife to go back to Kentucky which led to their eventual divorce."
- Wow this is a great thread! \
I remember the big tabloid scandal with Ryan O''Neil took up with Farrah and she left Lee. Wasn''t Ryan supposed to be Lee''s ''best friend''?\
What''s up with that?
- O''Neal always struck me as one of those gay straight guys.
- [quote]I know SHE wasn''t gay%0D\
Then you don''t know the truth.
- R83 Whats a gay straight guy?
Is that a joke
An English toff (not Prince Edward, though)
- Thanks R86
- To me, Ryan is a big sweaty drunk with anger issues. But maybe he just turned out that way after a long disappointing life.
- Almost no one has pinged louder for me than Farrah. Lee and Ryan were best friends and he always bragged that he had Ryan to take care of Farrah while he was away or bushy with his TV shows. He thought Ryan was the only guy he could trust. I love the story of Farrah taking a shit on the lawn at a party.
- "He smells of milk"Look magazine toasted Rock Hudson in 1957,When the motion picture films buyer''s poll rated the star number 1 at the box office.
- R83, Ryan O''Neal, who was a HUNK in his 20s and 30s, was the biggest pussyhound this side of Warren Beatty. %0D\
In her autobio, Joan Collins gave O''Neal''s oral skills a five star review. She didn''t mention whether Beatty had any...
- Warren was probably too busy with one eye in the mirror and his apricot scarf.
- R89 I''ve never heard anyone say Farah pinged.
- There is no way she would crap on someones lawn, that''s sick.
- Whatever Rock was or did you have to admit he was one hot piece of ass. Here''s his Navy picture.
- Let''s hear more about Farrah crapping on the lawn.\
Even my dog would have the good sense to go behind a bush or on some pine straw or something---not just in the middle of the front yard during a party!
- Leave Redmond''s mom alone.
Redmond''s prison Daddy.
- R94, you missed a lot.%0D\
Yes, Farrah did crap on someone''s lawn. She was a drug addict, a mess and an idiot.
- That is true R98 but in reality it was a large party at someone''s house and a line at the bathroom. So she went outside and pinched a dookie on the lawn. I hope a truthful biography of Farrah comes out. The truth be told once she hit about 50 she was a real life Patsy Stone.
- Did she have tp on hand?
- [quote] "Sounds like something Tammy Cruisella would do if she could get away with it!"
- Who craps at a social event? do that stuff at home.
- r99, you are my hero for "pinched a dookie."
- When you''re a drugg addict, there''s no need for TP.
- Anyway back to the book, a review on Amazon has this as an opening paragraph:%0D
If I hadn't lived through the University of Kentucky s shameful Thin Thirty Days, I would swear that a new book, The Thin Thirty, is a work of fiction. But you couldn't make up what a Louisville author, Shannon Ragland, has written about the shameful period when Charlie Bradshaw coached UK and so brutalized the UK football players that all but 30 quit the team. Shortly after Bradshaw returned to Lexington to coach his alma mater, I had a conversation with him in front of the Wildcat Bowling Lanes next to Memorial Coliseum. He said that Dr. Ralph Angelucci, the team physician and a member of the UK trustees, told him that the first thing the coach had to do was run off the gays, including actor Rock Hudson, who were dating some of the football players. You read that right. Ragland has done thorough research. I told him that his book could be a good textbook for use by colleges. It should be required for football players planning to be coaches. --Earl Cox - Louisville Voice Tribune%0D
- The Farrah story is from Joe Esterhas'' book "American Rhapsody." I just read the looong (over 800 pgs.) "Hollywood Animal" and he mentions it again. Apparently, everyone wants to know if it actually happened. He said it was at a party in Pacific Palisades.
- r96, that''s one tactful dog you have. Mine will crap on any lawn that''s convenient, right in front of anybody that happens to be in the vicinity. Then again my dog isn''t a TV star.
- Speaking of Montgomery Clift, Kevin McCarthy was a very close friend of his and he wrote in a book I read about Clift that there was a time in New York City when he was looking for Clift as he knew he had been drunk and/or drugged for several days straight and he found out Clift had been seen entering a seeding bar somewhere. McCarthy went there and found Clift in a back room on the floor naked on his back with a large group of men standing around him jacking off onto him.\
- I concur, "pinched a dookie" is simply FABULOUS! You must be from the south. I''ve never heard the term "dookie" used anywhere but in the south.
- "Do we even know if Nabors is gay? ...did he ever come out? I think he''s straight."%0D\
Is this for real?!%0D\
- r108, well he wasn''t avery good friend if he told such a tale. I could never do that to a friend alive or dead.
- But why would Rock travel to Kentucky, of all places? He could get any guy he wanted in southern California. Duh. %0D\
His Navy pic is super hot. I wish my shipmates looked like that.
- Didn''t Rock own a gay bar in Kentucky?
- [quote]But why would Rock travel to Kentucky, of all places? He could get any guy he wanted in southern California. Duh. \
A lot of it was probably because he could have anyone in California. That must have gotten old. Plus a butch, gay for pay, bohunk from the middle of nowhere is a sexual desire for a lot of gay men. Myself included. I know you can''t settle down with something like that but I guess gangbanging one in a cabin and treating them like a cum dumpster can be a turn on.
- [quote]... and he found out Clift had been seen entering a seeding bar somewhere.\
What''s a "seeding" ba ... \
[quote]... found Clift in a back room on the floor naked on his back with a large group of men standing around him jacking off onto him.\
- [quote]But why would Rock travel to Kentucky, of all places? \
Until recently the naive fresh faced cornfed Mid West farmboy type was a highly sought type to hook up with (all those fantasies and fiction about Mid-West hunks just stepping out of the bus that brought them to the big city for the very first time and immediately getting approached by seedy porn producers, pimps or sugar daddies looking for a new boytoy - yum!). But with the popularity of the internet something changed and malnourished twinks, steroid gym queens and pierced and tatooed drugged out trash became the much hyped ideal. I think what''s left of that era is the "straight acting" appeal a lot of gay guys still look for in a trick or relationship.
- [quote]But why would Rock travel to Kentucky, of all places?\
As I said in a previous post, one of Rock''s friends owned a hunting lodge in Kentucky he and his pals would go there for extended vacations of hunting and debauchery. Of course their prey was good looking football studs, not 12 point bucks.
- On the John West Thread, who was once a Hollywood Lawyer, he said that Farrah married Lee because he was really famous at the time and it was just a career move. She knew he was gay when they married. John West said that includes the other Charlie%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s Angels first marriages in Hollywood were all career moves.
- That''s why Kentucky never won at football. They ran off the gays. At least your Nick Saban and your Urban Meyer are smart enough to keep the gays.%0D
- New York, you got me dancing!
- Well, 118, that would explain Andrew Stevens and Dennis Cole......\
But WHY did they feel the need to marry gay men?
- R121, the John West thread indicates the three women were advised to marry these gay actors because all three husbands were very famous, and their marriages helped give their names more exposure to the public. According to the John West thread, he said the actresses were told they could divorce these guys after a short period of marriage. Maybe these guys needed beards?
- Is it true that Rock Hudson had sex with Liberace? I heard this rumor many years ago.
- If I were Rock and had the money and opportunity I would travel too. With his money, connections, and looks how many different cocks do you think Rock had?
- [r121], Wasn''t Jacklyn Smith''s first husband Roger Davis?
- He went to Kentucky to get away from the media. In the 1950''s, Kentucky was as isolated as Mars is today.
- Leo Sayer is a legend in his own mind.
The Leo Sayer troll, apropos of nothing
- What''s your name, what''s your number?
Andrea True, still bumping and singing
- My thread does not exist.
- "I''ve never heard the term "dookie" used anywhere but in the south."%0D\
Green Day is not from the south.
- I once read that Rock and Carol Burnett went to Elizabeth Taylor%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s house and all three-raided Liz''s closet playing dress up and eating brownies with pot in them. It was said that Liz made the best pot brownies in Hollywood.
- It puzzles me that nobody in this thread started a side discussion about the possibility of sports team members of today from any university of the country being pimped to wealthy and famous men or not.
- Feel free, R132.
- Just watch "More Tales of the City" to see the kind of pool parties Rock Hudson used to throw in Beverly Hills. It was probably the most coveted invite for gays in Hollywood.%0D\
There used to be a very popular bar in Austin, TX called The Boathouse that was owned by a Washington Redskins football player. He died of AIDS in the early days of the epidemic. His hunky bf ended up inheriting his share of the bar.
- Why all the interest in Rock Hudson in the past few weeks? Is a new generation just discovering him?
- "There used to be a very popular bar in Austin, TX called The Boathouse that was owned by a Washington Redskins football player. He died of AIDS in the early days of the epidemic"%0D\
Who was it?
- R134 - WOW! The Boathouse! Talk about MEMORIES!!! I went to college just north of Austin and The Boathosue was the very first gay bar I ever went to. Was taken there by some of my frat bros (who CLEARLY knew - or suspected - I was a ''Mo.) Lots of cute UT frat boys there...got me into lotsa trouble there...hmmmmm...
Former TX Frat Boy
- Too bad Powerpoint wasn''t around during Rock''s heyday.
- Bump. I missed this thread the first time around.
- great thread. any more stories?
- and we should really be concerned about a movie star paying for sex with some jocks?
- So many of you sound like those stock prim ladies in a western town banishing the fallen woman (think poor Claire Trevor in Stagecoach). Ironically, rarely does one find people as mid-Victorian about sex as one does on DL.
- Oh, I just wish George Clooney and his tribe would come out already.
- "Ironically, rarely does one find people as mid-Victorian about sex as one does on DL."%0D\
Among the uneducated, lower classes that is indeed true. However educated people are becoming more conservative about sex.%0D
- Rock was one of the best looking men who ever lived.
- I mean, look at that face. The man was perfection.
- [quote]However educated people are becoming more conservative about sex.\
that might be a reason but not an excuse for the fallacies on this site.
- "I love the story of Farrah taking a shit on the lawn at a party."\
It was at Bette Davis'' house. The hostess came out on to the lawn, looked down and said, "What a dump! What a dump!"
- Yeah one of my favorite threads....wish it was just a little more juicy. I also love the story of porn star Jon Vincent pimping out his college baseball team he was on. Seems he didn''t have any problem convincing any of the baseball jocks to trade money and cars for sex.
- Jon was Sex on a stick
- Baby it''s cold outside ....
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/mae-west-rock-hudson-1957-award-show/38830cef77fc9cd483a838830cef77fc9cd483a8-280872747170?q=rock hudson ]&FROM=LKVR5>1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR15
- They are all whore''s darlin.
- [quote]Are some of the football players still alive, and they are old queens? Obviously they had to be gay as well%0D\
I don''t think so.
- It all sounds so hot, but honestly, I am at a place in my life where I need a connection with the guy if I''m going to be intimate. %0D\
I''m so screwed. And not in a good way.
- Everybody keeps getting Montgomery Clift''s nickname wrong: it was PINK Princess Tinymeat!
La Liz, eating another pot-laced brownie
- Though Hudson had the body, I always thought Monty and Dean were way more sexier.%0D\
Wasn''t Rock Hudson jealous of James Dean on the set of Giant?
- Interesting recap of the UK Football players/hookers:
- Anyone post this yet? I wonder which ones Rock had.
- "Wasn''t Rock Hudson jealous of James Dean on the set of Giant?"%0D\
Why would he be jealous? He just thought Dean was annoying.%0D\
- I seem to recall Rock was scared that Dean would humiliate Rock by spilling the beans about his "secret" gay lifestyle with the cast and crew of the movie set (to the ones who were not yet aware of it).
- James Dean was a contentious little shit, and he had his own sexual issues. But he zeroed in on Rock''s fear of being exposed, and liked to torment him.
- Dean was gay too. Elizabeth Taylor definitively outed him at an AMFAR event about ten or fifteen years ago when she listed Dean and Hudson both among ''gay men I have known''.
- I don''t know about Rock, but my father was at school with Lee Majors and said everyone in their circle knew about him. Also said it never seemed to make much of a difference, which surprised me. His explanation was that "what somebody else did wasn''t any of our business unless they made it our business. Live and let live." \
In the south? In the 60s? Weird.
- Link, R 163? Not doubting you, but I''d love to see that.
- In the book The Man Who Invented Rock Hudson, Dennis Hopper said that he had no idea Rock Hudson was gay, until James Dean told him (on the set of Giant)%0D\
I wonder how Dean knew Rock was gay...did he just have good gaydar, or did he know someone who hooked up with Rock?
- The Boathouse in Austin was owned by former Redskin Jerry Smith,a good friend and total hunk.
- "I wonder how Dean knew Rock was gay"%0D\
He offered him some warm cookies.
- Btw, James had a bit part in one of Rock''s early movies, Has Anybody Seen My Gal. Wonder if anything happened between them - I know Rock had a reputation for cruising and hooking up with extras and bit players
- R166, I think Dean hooked up with Rock.\
Rock got his hands on everybody.
- Dean had a nick name, The Human Ashtray. He had a fetish for being burned by cigarettes. Rock was FLAMING in real life and a total pig bottom. Jim Nabors and his life partner are complete sweethearts. They don''t make a dime off the Macadamia ranch, it all goes to charities.
Been there, done that.
- r171, you''re just repeating made-up bullshit from that first ''hollywood babylon'' book, which was just garbage concocted by kenneth anger to sell books.
- rock hudson had pepperoni nipples! gross
- I''m envious. I wish I were rich and could afford the services of a sports team.%0D\
- Anyone know where Mitch McConnell was in 1962?
- "Just watch "More Tales of the City" to see the kind of pool parties Rock Hudson used to throw in Beverly Hills. It was probably the most coveted invite for gays in Hollywood."\
I remember some article about Rock published after he died, it might have been in PEOPLE of all places! \
Rock used to call his pool parties "beauties parties". The article had photos of some statues of Adonis near his pool. It might have been an article promoting a biography about him.
- Was trying to remember how long ago Jim Nabors came out. Surprised to learn he HASN''T come out. \
I have a clear memory of him on Entertainment Tonight in a track suit carrying on about his secret pain. Was it some other secret pain?
- Could anyone just tell, if there''s a rumor or something that confirm ROck''s preference in being Bottom Or TOp?\
Anyone knows someone who hook up with him and if this one is "top" or "bottom".\
Cuz'' I''ve seen so many people asking that here and no one answers it.
- Most bottoms from the late 1970s are dead from AIDS. Do the math r178.
- He was versatile ...
- [quote]New York, you got me dancing!%0D\
by: Andrea True %0D\
[quote]What''s your name, what''s your number?%0D\
by: Andrea True, still bumping and singing %0D\
We beg to differ
April Lang and Lisa Herman, who sang all Andrea''s songs after ''More More More"
- Interesting story and pictures.
- Wow, R19, he looks like Tommy Cruise.
- Thought this was interesting (from r182''s article): %0D\
There are differing statements about how Lee and Rock Hudson finally did meet and become friends. The one most frequently heard sounds suspiciously like Hollywood hyperbole. Or, more accurately %E2%80%93 since until this moment Hollywood hasn%E2%80%99t heard this story %E2%80%93 like and Upper South version of Lana Turner sitting on a soda-fountain stool. This version goes like this: Handsome, blond Lee, six feet tall and a football star, strolls into a restaurant in Richmond, Kentucky (Lee was studying at Eastern Kentucky State College there, to be a teacher and football coach.) A friend greets Lee. And with the friend is the famous star, Rock Hudson.%0D\
- My mother grew up in Middlesboro, KY, where "Lee Majors" was born. His real surname is Yeary... and my mother (who may have been bi) knew of Lee''s homosexuality.
- Nice ass
- Rock to Ky in 57 with Liz for Raintree County. Vibrant gay community in Lexington even if secret. McConnell not involved. Rock interested in stars. UK players thought scamming Rock. 1,000 to receive a blow job. Easy money they thought. One player, the teams star flew to Italy in 61 with rock. Not in book but player''s girlfriend is coach''s daughter. She still recalls italIan glovesvthe player brought her. And hevwas a poor kid. Questions.
- [quote]"I''ve never heard the term "dookie" used anywhere but in the south."%0D\
And it is a verb, not a noun. I dookie, you dookie, he dookied.%0D\
One pinches a loaf, one does not pinch a dookie.
the dookie troll
- Isn''t Rock''s "Giant" set in Kentucky in the early section where he goes to buy the horses and meets Liz - or is that Maryland ? If its Kentucky that could have got him interested in the area and what it had to offer ...%0D\
Regarding O''Neal french actress Anouk Aimee had a fling with him, which ended her marriage to Albert Finney. I hope Ryan was worth it.%0D\
- Virginia, R189
- The pictures of the "Thin Thirty" are pictures of the thirty guys who remained on the team after Coach Bradshaw assaulted nearly 50 players off the original 88 man squad. SO Rock wouldn't have had any of those guys.
I wish you guys had more juicy stories, stories that could also be authenticated. I have the feeling a lot of the talk on here is wishful thinking or just shit out of your ass.
Also would like to here more about what people think about college sports players involved in gay sex scandals. I'm a gay college athlete but I honestly haven't had any experiences close to like the ones listed in the book... never even dated a guy. I guess being white is the number 1 factor in being an attractive gay prone to lots of hot sex. I guess I'm probably going to have to convert to straight ha.
- Ages and ages ago Tennessee Williams and Rock Hudson were neighbors who had adjoining back yards.
Tennessee Williams really liked the statue which overlooked the adjoining backyards and wanted to claim it for himself.
Rock Hudson did not really give a shit, but decided to see how far Tennessee Williams would go with things. He teased Tennessee Williams about it because he knew Tennessee Williams would eventually run off with the statue (which he did because he was just a renter after all).
So, they worked out a compromise in that the statue faced Tennessee Williams backyard for half the week and faced Rock Hudson's backyard for the other half of the week. If either one of the fellows threw a garden party or what have you, they would flip a coin to see where the statue would face.
- Maybe I missed it, but did R19 ever get a name?
- Wait a minute. Do you mean ROCK Hudson? Or [...] Hudson?
- Oh someone bumped one of my favorite threads.
- R191: I suspect your inability to get a date has nothing to do with your race. Just a hunch.
- Darn, all this talk about Lee Majors. Sigh. When I was a teen, I had quite the crush on him, esp. when he had a 'stache. He was my jack-off fantasy, for oh so long. And to think, maybe if I had been a hunky football player,maybe just maybe one of those fantasies coulda come true.
- Lee looked so hot when he was younger.
- I seem to remember a description of Rock's cock as a baby's arm with an apple at the end.
- Has anyone ever unearthed a full frontal nude of Rock Hudson?
Rock was a top. Tops get HIV too.
- I'm surprised no one ever posted this pic of the football team yet. Wonder which ones...
- It's on Kindle now. $2.99. I'm getting it.
- Rarely r201.
R202, my guesses are 87, 50, 17, 71 and 61.
- You wonder if any current or former professional athletes hooked during their college days...
- R202: Dear God @ #70
- I take TREMENDOUS offense at R99 posting "pinching a dookie". I mean,.......how RUDE.
The mind literally reels.
- Someone should make this into a movie with Hugh Jackman as Rock Hudson