- The economy is in the shitter. It''s not surprising that more people are whoring themselves out to make ends meet, especially in a city as expensive as New York.
- Hell''s Kitchen is beyond dreary. It''s filled with all the Chelsea types who are too busted to afford Chelsea anymore. \
I''d rather live in just about any other neighborhood in Manhattan.
- [quote]This evening I passed him on 9th at 44th Street. He was strutting down the street rubbing hard cock through his pants\
That must have been quite a sight. That guy''s got some schlonger.
- "Gio" and his boyfriend who are all over Rentboy.com live on 51st street. I see them at the sushi joint all the time.
- Tell us again how much better New York City is than everyplace else.
- well, I guess that depends on your perspective, r5. It''s better than other places if you''re looking for whores!
- hell''s kitty-kat is annoying as fuck
- I snag cock from Mid City gymn a daily basis.
- WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU DONKEY?!!
- Bump for more whore sightings in HK!
- The neighborhood is called Clinton now. You sound like a hood from a Scorsese movie.
- Actually, since Daredevil was corrupted by the Hand, it''s Shadowland.
The Voice of the Night
- Hide your kids, hide your wife, hide your husband, cuz they''re rapin everyone down here in hell''s kitchen!
- Can someone in NYC buy the Hell''s Kitchen troll a Metrocard?\
(It''s a big city, darling. Get out some.)
- I used to see whores fucking people in their cars and up against mailboxes when I lived there in the 90''s.
- R11, Clinton is roughly 29th to 42nd. Hell''s Kitchen is above that.
Been that way for 30 years
- you dont know what the fuck you are talking about R16.\
R16 = either a blood sucking real estate "borker" or some fool who bought some tenement in hells kitchen a few years back and realizes he''s been taken and will never get out without a huge loss and is trying to rebrand the area with a different name.\
BBBWwwwwaaaaaa hahahahahahaah hahahahahah ahahaha
- Maybe the OP is getting confused. There are quite a few chorus boys with amazing bodies who live in the area due to its proximity to the theaters.
- Nope R17. I''ve lived in Chelsea since 1981 and bought my co-op in 1990. It''s only worth seven times what I paid for it instead of the nine times a few years ago. But that''s okay, you probably moved here 3 weeks ago. Or you are the ever insane mhb.
r16, feeding the troll
- I see Colton Ford and his boyfriend all the time. \
Two days ago I saw Michael Drayden, wearing a yamulke.\
Danny Russo also lives in the hood.\
But really, this thread is useless without photo''s!
- Get a blog, silly faggot.
- Gosh, I live in Hell's Kitchen - been here 2 years, after nearly 20 years downtown - and I've been wishing and wishing and wishing that the place were a little sleazier. Now I discover that it's packed with porn stars! And I don't watch porn. How am I to recognize the whores?
All I see in HK are chorus boys dithering and blathering at that coffee shop on 49th and 9th. Well, and I have seen a few tranny prostitutes trolling the avenues early early in the morning. And I passed a car late one night on a side street where a limo driving was getting blown by what I assumed was a woman.
Otherwise, though, the place strikes me as just the same old New York story: a neighborhood that used to be fun but is currently being surrendered to real estate developers who are renting to yuppies and driving out all the Latino/as, blacks, working class people, starving artists, etc.
I'd like to think that the neighborhood is still unsafe! Will the sleazy homo porn stars please identify themselves, so an un-porn-savvy guy like me can know for a fact that he lives - as he prefers to live - in a trashy neighborhood? Maybe if the porn stars all wore blue on Tuesdays, or something?
- Whatevs. \
I live in HK and I love the neighborhood. Tons of good restaurants, you can walk to anything on B''way and Lincoln Center, and if you work in midtown you can walk to work.
- Never heard of this "Michael Drayden", and it''s DONNY Russo, not Danny Russo. And since Russo has looked like a beast who needs a flea and tick bath for the last many years he no longer matters. \
But I do have to laugh at all the New Yorkers who tout how fabulous living in Manhattan is because we all know that in 5 years or so most of you will not be able to afford Manhattan (or most of metro New York City), and will have had to either move back to your home towns or some other much less desirable burg somewhere. I wonder if you''ll still be touting the fabulousness of good ol'' New York, New York, the city so nice they named it twice! I doubt it.
- R24, that''s when I cash in and vamoose to greener pastures.
Past tense NYC lover
- That''s probably true for a lot of us R24 but there is a good percentage of gay people that make very good money. They''ll be staying.
- How tiny is Rafael Alencar?!
Not in the cock area, obviously.
- Rafael is not too tall maybe 5''7" but his cock is very long!\
Spike likes to hang out at the Ritz...seen and chatted with him may a time.\
Chatted with Michael Drayden online....he wasn''t for sale at that moment...we chatted about the neighborhood and how close he lived to me.\
So what''s the deal with midcity gym? and which one? Thought they were very minimal inside...how do you score cock there?
- I don''t think Rafael lives in Hells Kitchen to be honest. I''ve seen him A LOT in Chelsea, but maybe I''m wrong. He is very down to earth and friendly. A very nice guy in my opinion.
- See lots of porn boys are small. They have a little above average dicks that look bigger on their frame. Not any different than the straights using tiny girls so the guys look larger.
- Donny Russo still lives in Brooklyn and he is a site to behold and not in a good way.
- With NYC becoming more and more a Republican "family values" city and the real people being priced out, you know that the male whores see this as an opportunity to get business from the young Christian junior executives and older married men. They''re Republicans, for God sakes, so you know they are repressed fags.
- [quote]Spike, the cute short porn star whose hair is sometimes bleached must also live close. I see him often.\
Hasn''t he gained a lot of weight?
- Pretty sure Rafael Alencar does live in HK r29. I''ve seen him going in and out of of a building on 40something street between 9 & 10 avenues, with groceries, laundry, etc and use a key to open the front door. I have also seen pictures of him on the net that appear to have been taken on the roof of a HK building. He''s about 5''7" and seems very personable (or constantly seductive, as hustlers are). He''s always chatting up clerks at the Amish Market, and people on the street.\
no, r18, I know who''s a chorus boy and who''s not. I''m in the theatre business, and am an ex-chorus boy myself. But you''re right. Those chorus boys are beautiful!\
and r24, none of us living here in NYC give a fuck what you think of it. It will always be an incredible city, certainly waaaaay past when any of us are here in it.
- r34 was me, OP
- [quote]He''s always chatting up clerks at the Amish Market, and people on the street.\
that''s somehow a hilarious image.
- Damn, I thought this was a thread about that cooking TV show...%0D
- There seems to be an ongoing tension between the Giuliani-Bloomberg strategy of forcing the lower classes out of New York City (especially Manhattan) and turning it into a gated community for billionaires, and the reality that you need a certain amount of ordinary working people living there just to keep the place running and providing services--theater people, cleaners and cooks, electricians, plumbers, and certainly whores.
- Give it a rest, R38.
- [quote]"So what''s the deal with midcity gym? and which one? Thought they were very minimal inside...how do you score cock there?"\
I ALWAYS score cock on weekend morning from guys LEAVING Mid City Gym and go to 7-11 afterwards.\
It''s been like 4 times so far.
- R16 is an IDIOT!!
- Boys. Boys. What is with this name calling business? Are we not all brothers and sisters?
Then fuck you all, I''ll drink to me.
- From wikipedia: \
[italic]Hell''s Kitchen, also known as Clinton and Midtown West by real estate brokers, is a neighborhood of Manhattan in New York City is the area between 34th Street and 57th Street, from 8th Avenue to the Hudson River.[/italic]
- [quote] I ALWAYS score cock on weekend morning from guys LEAVING Mid City Gym and go to 7-11 afterwards.\
A convenience store is part of your sexual ritual?
- [quote]He was strutting down the street rubbing hard cock through his pants, and I think the guy next to him was a date.\
Really? He was walking down the street masturbating? Really?\
Some of the absurd bullshit you people come up with here is beyond.
- This thread is making me want to go out tonight in HK. What bars are the best?
- r43 the key being Real Estate Brokers
Real Estate Brokers
- No, it''s just delusional Noodles r44.
- How long have you lived in NY? Up until the late 90''s Hell''s Kitchen was prostitute central. You could drive down the blocks in the 50''s and there would be prostitutes walking up and down the street. And I''m talking about 20 hookers on a block and by block I mean just between the short blocks (10th to 11th street). There would be a line of 20 or more cars constantly cruising the streets and picking out which hooker they wanted to hire%0D\
- Don''t think that my last post posted... But some good bars in HK:\
Vlada, Therapy, the Ritz, and Posh a little later in the night.\
The Ritz is my fave... Very social and accessable. All types of gays go there.
- Thanks, R50.
- I love that cheap ass noodle place around 52nd and 9th
- I guess this explains the bedbud problem.
- I live on 51st, and alot of these Latino Hustlers (including Gio) live in the same building on 51st (near 8th Ave). \
Whoever owns the building must know that the building is like a hustler dorm. One imagines that the owner gets freebees. It''s a very nice building on the outside.\
A friend also in the neighborhood has a view of the hustler dorm rooftop, and the guys are always partying, taking photo shoots, and filming outdoor porn.\
If you didn''t know who the guys were, you would never know. They don''t hurt the neighborhood.
- [quote] Really? He was walking down the street masturbating? Really?\
Some of the absurd bullshit you people come up with here is beyond.\
No, he wasn''t masturbating. He was grabbing his crotch in a exhibitionistic manner. It was obvious he had no underwear on and had a partial erection.
- Yes r49, I''m aware of the streetwalker situation in the 90s. I''ve lived in HK since 1989. That was a different vibe though. Most of those prostitutes probably didn''t live in the neighborhood, and they were mainly females or trannies. The area was still a bit rough, especially on 10th, 11th and the West Side Highway. As the neighborhood has gentrified, a lot of that has gone away. What I''m specifically calling attention to is the fact that so many gay male hustlers and porn stars actually live here - and in the case of the dude that lives in my building - ply their trade here as well. If you look at the map search feature on rentboy.com, you''ll see how concentrated they are in this part of NY.\
I don''t think there''s anything particularly horrible about it. As r54 said, they don''t hurt the neighborhood. I just think it''s interesting to see this additional layer of characters around.
- There are $2 million dollar apartment condo high rises being built all over the area. The hookers have moved along
- The tranny streetwalkers have moved along; as the neighborhood''s gotten gayer, they''ve been replaced by the rentboys and gay porn stars OP is talking about.\
And BTW, because of the influx of gays and chorus boys in the neighborhood, 9th Ave. between 42nd and 57th Street is now unofficially called "The Dance Belt".
HKer since 1982
- R58, it''s been known as "the dance belt" since the 1980''s.
- well, I have a dozen or so of those dance belts in the drawer.
- [quote]DONNY Russo, not Danny Russo. And since Russo has looked like a beast who needs a flea and tick bath for the last many years he no longer matters.\
It''s DONNIE, and speak for yourself. He is still a hot hot man.
[italic] ENOUGH. [/italic]
- R61 That photo is 10 years old and he was fucking disgusting then and worse now.
- who else is in the hood?
- Useless without pics of said HK Latino Hustlers.
- Where is the Ritz?\
I''m a clueless non-bar-going type gay guy who''s lived in HK for a bit over two years, and the only bars I''ve noticed are Barrage and Bartini. Okay, and I just figured out where Therapy is.
Gay bars are awful, but I still want to know where they are
- 46th just off of 9th...\
has a blue canopy with a nautical theme\
North side of street
- [quote]I''m a clueless non-bar-going type gay guy who''s lived in HK for a bit over two years, and the only bars I''ve noticed are Barrage and Bartini. Okay, and I just figured out where Therapy is.%0D\
How the fuck do you manage to live in HK for over two years and not know where the major bars are even if you never go to them? Do you ever walk around the gayborhood?
- Funny, the NY Post today has a 2 page spread on neighborhoods in NYC. It says HK is 34th to 59th. A half-century ago it was encouraged to call the area "Clinton" but it never stuck and remains HK.
- I mentioned this to my sister, who lived for a while in pre-Disney Times Square during the early 1980s, and she said it''s always been like that.
- I work for The Trevor Project I work directly with the CEO and I feel sorry for you that you don''t have an important job in life and are miserable. I think you put up walls and shut people out so you just have to be a bitter bitch on the internet.
- R71: ??? WTF r u talking about?
- Boo, r61. My Donnie Russo crush just ended. Sad.
- Whores? Who minds the whores? It''s the RATS I would have a problem with!\
Just a few years ago I was having dinner with a HK friend at a tony restaurant on 10th Avenue (yes, it''s HELL). It was a warm summer evening, so we sat outside. To my chagrin my friend was wearing flip-flops.\
I shared a story about a friend from years ago, who lived in HK in the early 80''s with a female roommate. My friend was a big bruiser, and his roommate was a petite blonde, yet whenever they discovered a rat in the apartment (which was often, apparently!) SHE was the one who would fearlessly grab it by the tail and hurl it out the window.\
My friend, who has lived on 9th Ave for several years, laughed and said that rats were a thing of the past.\
Just then, ON CUE, a huge rat scurried out from under the wait station and ran RIGHT across his bare instep.
- The instep is part of the sole. No way a rat could run across his instep.
- Oooh, sorry, r75. It was his metatarsus.\
Either way, he screamed like a girl.\
A big girl.\
(I based my foot anatomy on an old Lily Tomlin joke about dropping a six-pack of Pepsi on her instep...)
- OP here. Interesting following all the different things this thread has brought up: hustlers, real estate, rats, city zoning, etc. I ended up on one of those whatever happened to, dead porn star databases. It''s really shocking to see how many guys in my age range ( or - 10 years) ended up dead from some tragic circumstances surrounding the porn/hustler life. Murders, overdoses, AIDS, etc. \
I wonder if any of the guys I see in HK will end up on this kind of list before they hit 40.
- R68, I've lived in Hell's Kitchen for 4 years and I still get surprised when someone mentions a club in the area I haven't heard of (I'm not R66). I didn't know what Bartini was until several months after it'd opened, and I'm in my late 20's and go out a couple of times a month. Sometimes it's hard to keep track of everything in the neighborhood.%0D
I'm surprised to hear about the hustlers and porn stars too, because I walk down 9th and 10th all the time and would never imagine anyone I saw was a porn star / rentboy (well, I think I saw Colton Ford once, but he looked out of place - like he should've been in Chelsea and had wandered up to HK by mistake). A lot of the time the people walking on 9th Ave. appear to be straight tourists, especially foreign ones, who are looking to get something to eat. But even though people complain about the gentrification of the place, I think the neighborhood still has a good mix of different types - Latino, Eastern European and Asian immigrants, actors / dancers, young professionals who work midtown, and a whole bunch of gay guys, including many who fall into the first three categories.
- You're right r78, HK is a great mix of everything. I remember what it was like when I moved into it in 1989-just as World Wide Plaza was being completed. There were many empty tenement buildings that had obviously been that way for a long time. Sketchy people were everywhere, and it was not unusual to see drug deals happening on the street and strung out people passed out in doorways. There were hardly any restaurants except for a couple of dusty diners, only a few stores, no tourists and certainly no kind of nightlife, gay or otherwise. I have watched the neighborhood change dramatically over the last 20 years.
As I left my building to go to the gym today, I passed the hustler who lives in my building waiting on the stoop, presumably for a trick, while a group of mid-western tourists paused, trying to decide which cuisine to try next. Later, in World Wide Plaza, I over heard a group of young, straight-laced looking people discuss the large number of young, handsome men around. "Do you think they're all gay?" one asked the other.
- [quote] The instep is part of the sole. No way a rat could run across his instep.\
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary\
See also in step\
instep (plural insteps)\
1. (anatomy) The arched part of the top of the foot between the toes and the ankle.
- "Hell''s Kitchen is overrun with whores"%0D\
"Maybe the OP is getting confused. There are quite a few chorus boys with amazing bodies who live in the area due to its proximity to the theaters."%0D\
As if there is a difference.......
- "I love that cheap ass noodle place around 52nd and 9"\
Ass noodles! I''m there!
- "you need a certain amount of ordinary working people living there just to keep the place running and providing services--theater people, cleaners and cooks, electricians, plumbers, and certainly whores."%0D\
I can see the "need" for every member of that group, except theater people. Why would they be needed?
- [quote]I can see the "need" for every member of that group, except theater people. Why would they be needed?\
They fund everybody else through their trust funds. Like, duh.
- r 68, or whichever one you were, this might shock you, but: Not every gay man in America knows the exact location of every homo hot spot in his own neighborhood. Maybe your butt-hole is wired to quiver and pulse whenever you pass a gay bar, but not mine. I don't like bars. I'm not a bar guy. I don't have my nose out for bars. And I don't much like gaggles of gay guys - or gaggles of anybody - clustered outside of buildings smoking cigarettes. I cross the street to avoid little gaggles of giggling gay guys.
And it's not that I don't walk around. I walk and walk and walk. In fact, I spend most of my "going-out" time in the East Village, and I usually walk home to the West 40s from Disaster Place. I'm a walker. But here's something you may have noticed, Mr. I Pass Twelve Gay Bars Each Day Just On My Way Out to Brunch: I have a fairly consistent path I take through my neighborhood, and I find that I rarely walk on the side streets above my own street. Funny, huh? But that's how people are, yes? You have your route to the subway, and your route to the convenience store, and etc., and you naturally pick the ones that are closest to your apartment, and you can live 10 years in a place in NYC and never know much about the side streets that are not on one of your routes, even though they are one or two blocks away.
Or do you just compulsively walk up and down and back and forth every street can find?
But I get the distinct sense from your post that my union membership will be cancelled if I don't rush out right now and locate Vlad! Oh, please, Mr. Uber-Gay, don't cancel my membership in the union! I swear I'll study hard and answer all the questions about anal bleaching and Raul Esparza and fiber diets and flip flops! I can quote any line from ALL ABOUT EVE! Does that make up for anything? "A milk shake?" "You're too short for that gesture!" "Remind me to tell you about the time I looked into the heart of an artichoke!" "Little Miss Fire and Music!" "Why do they all look like unhappy rabbits?"
Will that satisfy you?
Please, oh please, Mr. Totally Gay! Don't throw me out of the union!
- Wow, R85. Chill. Take your meds. Please.
- What a scary dude. The internet is made for you R85.%0D\
Let''s all be grateful R85 does not know the locations of most gay bars!
- R62=child molester.
- For someone who likes to walk and lives in NYC, this is a sad, sad statement: "I have a fairly consistent path I take through my neighborhood."
- oh 85, quoting All About Eve? Your gay union card expired decades ago.
- This whole thread makes me realize I dodged a bullet when I chose not to move to NYC.\
Look at the company I''d keep...Whores and insane dataloungers.
- then why come here at all r92 if you have something against whores and insane DLers?
- "I cross the street to avoid little gaggles of giggling gay guys."%0D\
I cross the street to avoid gaggles of menacing thugs. %0D
- So would you say that Hell''s Kitchen is a good place to live when you''re a male slut?
- OP is right, HK is pretty much hustler central. But really, so many young NYC gays these days are either sugar babies or hustlers. You almost have to be considering rent prices and the economy. It''s not so taboo anymore.
- So I found the Ritz, which: I mean I''ve passed it a million times, I know exactly where it is. I just didn''t know it was a homo haven.\
I was never very bar-ry. The bar I liked most was in the ACT UP moment when going to a gay bar was as much about talking politics as anything else, and that was the Wonder Bar in the East V. I know I just made myself sound immensely old - which I am! Nonetheless. I never understood why people liked standing around in bars. "A lot of cows waiting around for the bull to come - but the bull never comes." That''s how a friend of my described The Works on Columbus Avenue in 1982. Okay, already, I said I was old! And I''m sorry for the implied sexism of his remark. It seems to me that a gay bar is a bunch of angry people standing around waiting to hate you for wanting them. What fun is that?
- Interesting thread.
- HK IS gorund zero for hustler cock on the hoof. I used to post about my experiences, but I would always get the inevitable posts for effeminates from poster form Peoria like; "HK? Do you mean Hong Kong" or the inevitable TNH slop.\
Flyover effeminates need to realize is that new Yorkers DEFINE this site and are the sole reason fraus and effeminates are drawn to this site.
- Rats on the West side, Noodles (R99)Uptown!%0D\
Ijust wanted to be post 100 for once.
- The amount of hustlers living there is staggering. Seriously.
- "Flyover effeminates"%0D\
This ''effeminate'' shit needs to be retired.
- r 99, chill out with your hatred of women, dude. It''s offensive.
- Alright boys, lets get the thread back on track:\
Any hustler/porn guys sightings today?
- Walking up Eighth Ave, a friend grabbed me outside Chipotle at 51st and said, "Look there''s DL Fave Arpad Miklos buying a burrito."
Link is to Rentboy so NSFW
- This thread title wins the title for best thread title of the year.
- R105, I can''t believe there''s an award called the "Hookies".
- I take it HK doesn''t have room for Ben Maisani?
- [quote]a gay bar is a bunch of angry people standing around waiting to hate you for wanting them.%0D\
- How have I not noticed all the hustlers in my neighborhood?\
Mostly what I notice are chorus boys and the Lebanese guys who work in all the delis on 9th and 10th Avenues. I assume they''re Lebanese. Jordanian?\
And some, uh, what I assume are tranny prostitutes working 9th Avenue early early Sunday morning.\
Um, and tourists and tourists and tourists.
- Riiiiight, like NYC doesn''t have any fems. She''s probably from Nebraska anyway.
- R105, did you two squeal with delight! and wave your fingers at him?
- I think we know the answer R112 and it''s common knowledge Arpad goes no further uptown then 23rd Street.\
R105 is a full of shit flyover effeminate.
- Well I have seen Arpad at, of all places, the Metropolitan Opera (I have seen Michael Lucas there as well), so he goes uptown sometimes.
- [quote] "Look there''s DL Fave Arpad Miklos buying a burrito."\
I was going to ask, "Chicken, or beef?" r105, but it was obviously beef.
- i just miss the Gaiety theater.
- Well, they have to live somewhere. They can''t just roll from trick to trick.
- Does lovely Arpad live in the neighborhood?\
- I spotted Victor Racek riding his bike up 10th Avenue at 50th street today around 1:00 PM.\
- Victor Racek used to be MAJOR masturbation fodder for me when I was in college. I didn''t even know he lived in the States... I thought he was one of those Slavs who married a woman after their porn days.
- R97 aka chekky - call me! P.A.
- There''s supposedly all these hustlers in HK, yet there''s not a single hustler bar around. You used to be able to go to Stellas or the Gaiety and have your choice of muscle boys. What bar has taken their place? Nada.
- I don''t think hustlers really operate that way much anymore r122. It has all gone online, where it''s so much easier and more private.
- P. A.?
- And I have seen Victor Racek on the subway, though it was years ago.
- Why does this QUEEN keep on with this effeminate obsession. Besides, she should finish community college before she tries to read someone; "effeminate" is an adjetive, not a noun. Run along now.
- Let''s do a Hell''s Kitchen Hustler Fair! It would be kinda like the 9th Avenue Food Festival that happens in May. There would be booths and attractions on 9th avenue! There could be games like, ''PIN THE DONKEY DICK ON THE DONKEY'' & you could have your picture taken in ''THE GIANT SLING''.
It works in San Francisco
- Any of the HK hustlers use Grindr?
- R99/R113=Momma/Noodles off her meds again. Did you ever get the skidmarks off your white rayon muumuu.
- God, I thought you guys were exaggerating about Donnie Russo. But you were not. Blecccccccccch.
- R126 = effeminate.
- Jesus Christ r130 ! Thank you for posting that picture! That late night party we had the other night just got totally out of hand! I had NO IDEA that my lover Reginald let Donnie Russo sit on my beautiful antique dining chairs nude the other night, while I was making cocktails. Thank goodness my mother hasn''t come over for brunch since then. Now I have to have them recovered! Oh well, that''s the price of living in Hell''s Kitchen. wink wink
- bump for the ho''s
- saw 2 guys I assume to be hustlers arguing loudly on w 51st st last night anyone else see that?
- [quote] "adjetive"\
- R17 is TERRIBLY confused and has never been in Manhattan.
- They let me out of Hell''s Kitchen for the weekend, and I''m in Philadelphia.\
Anything fun to do here?
- How did they look r134?
- >> Hell''s Kitchen is overrun with whores%0D\
most kitchen are
- I couldn''t really tell r138. They were walking away from me toward 10th avenue, and I didn''t want to get too close. One was probably around 6 feet the other about 5''7", muscular, tan, tatooed, really tight clothes--whory looking. On second thought, I guess that could describe just about any young male in HK.
- I am effeminate and not ashamed of it. The straight boys love me this way... I get more ass than you could ever dream of. Being effeminate is not an insult to non-losers. If you would leave your trailer park every once in a while you would know that.\
And as for the tiresome, "oh dear", one trick pony troll --- blow me!!!
- [quote]I am effeminate and not ashamed of it. The straight boys love me this way... I get more ass than you could ever dream of. \
Sorry to break it to you, but you''re not loved by them, they just use you and punch you in the face if you dare to speak to them in front of their friends.
- My first thought as I read the title of this thread was "this is datalounge- of course it is overrun with whores!"\
Then I realized he was talking about the neighborhood in NYC.
- OMG! I know where the new hustler hangout is now. As we all know, other than flashing cock in the urinals at PA, hustler cock loitering outside PA Bus Terminal is a definite no no these days. The drill would usually be for the hustlers to snag a john and then take them over to the Elk Hotel. Convenient!\
Now, I''ve noticed (on more than 1 occasion) that the hustlers (and the same johns) convene at Citibank on 42nd and 9th at Manhattan Plaza under the guise of "waiting for bus". I very tempted yesterday.
- How smart. %0D\
Hang out and pick up yyour trick at a major Manhattan ATM most likely loaded with video cameras.
- This evening, I saw a couple of guest whores entering the hustler''s apartment in my building carrying bags of Gatorade and what looked to be other party supplies. Wonder what''s going on up in that apartment tonight??
It''s the festive "Hustler Ball"
- Is it wrong that I kinda want to be invited into that hustler''s apartment?
- Okay, I''ve kinda had it with you whores living in my building. I don''t care if you sell your hole, or have guys swing on your dick for $300.00. Honestly, whatever it takes to make it is fine with me, as long as you''re not hurting anyone else. But honestly, you can drop the attitude. I don''t want to suck your cock. You might try making some polite eye contact in the hallway or at the front door of the building. I am not trying to get you to invite me into your boy brothel. You should really just be a little less cunty-it''s just good business. I''m sure you''re all here on expired tourist visas, and it''s really easy to get a non documented Brazilians deported.
- So has anyone seen "Gio" at Go Sushi lately?
- OP, I think you should pay one of these fine gentlemens for their services and report back to us. Hey, maybe you will make some new friends in your building.
- "I see Rafael Alencar at least once a week."\
Well, why don''t you act on it, OP? : )
- What do you mean, act on it? I get laid plenty and although I don''t think there''s anything wrong with paying for sex, I don''t think I''d ever do it. If I did, it would certainly be with someone jovial and pleasant like Rafael Alencar and not the humorless cunt that lives in my building.
- Why don''t you hit on Rafael?
- He is only being cunty because he knows you could be contributing to his cash flow.
- Because I''m not interested in having that kind of sex.
- #157, but you just love looking at them and post about them, don''t you? Did you throw food at them even though signs tell you to "Not Feed the Hustlers"?
- Yes, r158 I do love posting about them. And so do a lot of other gays on here or this thread wouldn''t be at over 150 posts. YOU clicked on it, didn''t you?
O fuckin P
- OP, how are things in the hustler dorm?
- Not really sure r160. I''m out of town for the Labor Day weekend. Last I saw, there were 2 more going in and out of that apartment with keys. Maybe they''re all shaking up together, or using it in shifts, like flight attendants did in those 60''s movies!
- [quote]Maybe they''re all shaking up together\
The "Oh, Dear" Troll
- Ooops, I meant ''shacking up''
- OP, if you see Arpad Miklos in HK tonight, give him a kiss for me! Today is his 42nd birthday!
- It''s certainly possible r165, I saw Mario Oritz yesterday.\
- Whores tend to go where the work is.
- Things are looking up in Hell''s Kitchen! Last night, I almost physically ran into Gilles Marini from ''Sex And The City'' and ''Brothers and Sisters'', as we both turned the corner of 48th and 9th. What a specimen. He was walking with a young boy, who I assume was his son.
- It appears that a lot of us live on West 51st Street. I''m between 8th and 9th Avenues, where do you live?
- Ahh good times...\
I hooked up with Rafael three years ago or so. Nice guy, gorgeous dick and ass. He said he was vers, but I didn''t want to bottom and he said he only would if I went first, so we stuck to oral only. \
I also ended up hooking up with a guy who turned out to be a hustler and lived on 51st. This was two years ago and just last month I ended up meeting a guy who turned out to be a masseuse who lives in the same building. When leaving said hookup, I see Arpad Miklos standing in front of a building waiting to be buzzed in. \
Yep, gotta love the whores of HK. :)
- For all of you whore lovers, please note:\
"masseuse" is the feminine of "masseur."\
If you are getting your happy ending from a "masseuse," she''s not a dude.
- J''ADORE my HK whores!
- OP, how are things in the hustler building?
- "he said he only would if I went first" WTF?. So a hustler that you paid for is refusing to bottom unless you do? Might as well be a date.
- r174, where did i say I paid? \
We met online and met up, no money involved.
- Not sure what''s happened with the hustler in my building. I think he may have been thrown out of the apartment, cuz the super seemed to be changing the lock recently. Easy come, easy go I guess. There''s A LOT of competition in the neighborhood. Maybe he couldn''t make the rent.
- R175 = PAID.
- OP back again, with a bump for the whores. The one in my building is, in fact still in his apartment. He leads a drama-filled life, though. He actually spoke to me the other night when I was approaching the front door of our building. Apparently he was locked out by someone who was in his apartment, and was buzzing incessantly to get back in.
- An arrogant gym trainer I had for several years was recently fired from my gym; thankfully he is no longer my trainer. He profesed to be "born again" but he was 37, had a great body and frequently got drunk and is still single. No one could figure out where he got his money, since he did not train that many clients. %0D\
He resides on 51st and 8th avenue.%0D\
I know the answer now.
- Any recent Matt Sanchez sightings? With his Repug clentele, he could move to DC.
- I first had sex with Donnie Russo in San Francisco in 1994. He was so beautiful at the time. Kinda dumb but an amazing sex machine.\
Donnie lives in Brooklyn where I had sex with him in 2002. His looks had changed but still amazing sex.\
Mario Ortiz lives at 51st and 8th, met him on line and he was also pretty good. Big dick, no social skills.
- thaaaank you op, for another thread the fishhies have no way to understand, relate to or particiate in.
- Queer teens are harassed and murdered and driven to suicide every day because of your contempt for women.\
Stop the violence.
- Stop the violence? What the fuck are you talking about? We''re talking about Hustlers, Gigolos, MAN WHORES. It has nothing to do with women.
- Sometimes I wish that MY kitchen were overrun with whores.\
Hell has all the luck.
- How is winter in Hell''s Kitchen OP? Cabin fever making neighbor whores crazy yet?
- He and his friend/co-whore/room mate are completely socially retarded. One of them goes to my gym and looks as if he doesn''t know who I am, even after I''ve let him into the building on more than one occasion. Maybe they''re afraid I''ll turn them in to immigration.
- Maybe they just dont like how you look.
- Just saw some Hell''s Kitchen whores saunter down 9th Avenue in flip-flops. Spring must be on its way.
- "it''s common knowledge Arpad goes no further uptown then 23rd Street."\
I love it when DL assholes make sweeping statements such as these!
- Violence against women is also violence against gay men. Your contempt for women is contempt for your own sexuality. Your objectification of men as sex objects is just as destructive as a straight guy''s reductive treatment of women as nothing but meat. You are a violent misogynist. Stop the DL violence against women. It''s killing us.
- Jeez. Enough with the ''stop the violence against women''. Go self-mutilate in your bathroom and leave us alone.
- OP = Mrs. Kravitz
- now that the weather''s getting a bit better....let''s have some more info!
- Ran into the guy from my building last night at the Amish Market. Of course he acted like he didn''t see me.
- Hell''s Kitchen is overrun by Peter Pans who think they "could probably make a lot of money" as whores, but who would never get anyone to pay for what they''ve given away for free so many times that even pitch darkness can''t hide it''s raggedness.%0D\
- There are packages being delivered to the gigolo''s apartment, left on his doorstep. I wonder what''s in them. They look like they could have dildos or lube in them.
- I saw that little pocket pron star (why are they all called ''star''?), Avi Dar going into a building on 9th avenue. He''s literally about 5 feet tall.
- Well, at least he''s hung like a mule, R199. That should count for something, right?
- I pluck up early morning cock from Mid City Gym at 7-11, Consistently. I''ve had some REAL primo cock from there and when they''re there THAT early, you know they have a life. I like discipline.%0D\
Coffee, newspaper and cock.%0D\
- But, isn''t Hell''s Kitchen also popular with the well-educated professional gays who also slut around? Work hard and party harder comes to mind.
- I love it whenever this thread pops up. Yes, R202, there are a lot of professional gays in the neighborhood - you mix them in with all the Broadway actors and chorus boys, hustlers, immigrants, and transplants from the city''s other gay neighborhoods, and you have a pretty good mix.
- How can hustlers afford the housing in Hell''s Kitchen though?
- Shut up Noodles.
- What the hell is Noodles?
- I saw Reichen at Traffic with the boyfriend Rodiney yesterday. It think that counts.
- OP Your''e just noticing that NOW?
- Flip flops and swollen starfishes. That''s all it is in HK in July/August. They''re even hornier it seems when they return from The Pines after a weekend of getting their butter churned.
- You say "overrun with whores" like it''s a bad thing.
- [quote]I pluck up early morning cock from Mid City Gym at 7-11, %0D\
What does "pluck up" mean?
- [quote] "What does "pluck up" mean?"%0D\
It means he sees me sweating in my gym shorts and I see him and we both get horny and then go to my apartment to suck cock and fuck.%0D\
Are we on the same page now, dear?
- OP, is Matt Sanchez still HOT?
- Well, r214, he''s kinda hot yeah, if I can suspend my disbelief about what a fucked up guy he is. He''s always shifty-eyed and observing everyone''s reaction to him at all times. He must have an incredible need for external approval.\
I''m sure he''d repulse me if I ever spoke to him.
- I saw Michael Lucas on 8th Ave today. He''s had more shit injected into his face. He looks awful and plastic, just like his personality.
- The action in the hustler pad in my building never stops. As I walked up to the stoop a few minutes ago, there was a guy ringing that apartment''s buzzer. When he got no answer, he sprinted away as I entered. As I walked up the stairs, the door to the hustler pad opened up with a new, never-before-seen hulk looking for whomever rang the buzzer. He must have had a hard night last night-he was sleepy-eyed and had just taken off a sleeping mask. He was naked, except for a pair of gym shorts. Incredible body.
- how much does he charge?
- NSFW link to rentboy.com profile below.
- R217, maybe they''re just Grindr hook-ups?
- I''m sure that the hot studs going in and out are also hustlers. Maybe they''re getting it on with each other when they''re not working, or just hanging out. It seems kinda like a flop-house. I have also seen plenty of older, more homely looking dudes going in there with the guy who lives in the apartment. It''s very obvious they''re paying for his companionship. I''d love to be a fly on the wall.
- [quote]As I walked up the stairs, the door to the hustler pad opened up with a new, never-before-seen hulk looking for whomever rang the buzzer.\
Was he Latino?
- [quote] "Was he Latino?"%0D\
- Any new sightings, or are we so used to the influx of rentboys as our neighbors that the thrill is gone (in an hour)?
- Doesn't Reichen live there? At least one person told me the apartment building they used to show (more on Season 1 of A-List NY) is in HK.
- Reichen might live in HK. I see him regularly in the neighborhood. He was at that vulgar frat-boy place TRAFFIC recently.
There seems to be a new hustler shacking up at the whorehouse on the 2nd floor of my building. He's a hot looking Latino, who I saw taking duffel bags and what looked to be the lumber for a futon into the apartment.
- What's going on with the whores this Holiday Season?
- Someone on another site mentioned Raphael Alencar permanantly left the US. Does anyone know if that is true?
- Thank you for bumping this classic thread. Just seeing the subject line makes me smile.
- Bump for whore check-in. Any hot new faces or familiar friends?
- Curious, serious. Why do they call it Hell's Kitchen?
- Because of all the hot boy snatch.
- Oh dear
- [quote] "He's a hot looking Latino, who I saw taking duffel bags and what looked to be the lumber for a futon into the apartment."
Whores LOVE futons. I miss the place on 45/46th (this was when O'Neals was open) and there would be like 8 illegal Brazilian guys (who also were "dancers") to a ROOM specifically to sell their cock.
One dancer took me there once and he literally LAUGHED when I asked if we could be alone. It was such a turn on listening to the "roomies" talk, fold laundry sleep while i was sucking that magnificent cock of his and getting plowed. One guy actually walked in while I was getting fucked and greeted me with a very friendly "Hello" as is we were already roommates.
- How much did you pay r237?
- History of Hell's Kitchen
- I haven't seen Rafael recently now that you mention it, what happened? i live on his block...details please....
- Hmmm. I'm in HK and the muscle hunk who just moved into the apt across the street from me had a big futon. Whores are infssting my neighborhood!
- [quote]infssting my neighborhood!
Honey, you misspelled it. It's inFISTing. And you're certainly correct!
- R58 and R59, it's been known as the dance belt since the 1960s at least.
- r243 is right. It was the dance belt long before the whores moved in. They peacefully co-exist.
- [quote]They peacefully co-exist.
Because they are one in the same? Chorus boys don't make much money just from dancing on stage.
- More past & present residents of Hell's Kitchen, though not whores:
- Thanks for adding that r246. I watched it and it made me laugh and tear up. It's a nice diversion on any thread.
- I saw the hustler letting a hot young guy into the front door of the building when I was leaving yesterday. From their conversation and body language, I could tell the guy was a trick, not a friend. The guy was young and cute and obviously nervous. I bet he got even more nervous once he saw the hustler's enormous cock. I guess young cute bucks occasionally pay for it too. I wish I could have watched. It must have been hot.
- They just keep comin. I've passed Colton Ford half a dozen times on 9th Avenue in the West 40s.
- Police just raided an apt building on 9th ave. They're cracking down and evicting hustlers. Sad.
- Really r250? Do you know what building? How did you hear of this?
- If the hustlers have big bubble butts I would be willing to offer them a temporary refuge.
- I passed 3 porn star/hustlers on my way back from the farmer's market on 52nd street. I'm telling you, OVERRUN.
- Names and pics, OP! I wanna know who I can hire!
- Dean Edwards was one of them. I had to look him up. I didn't have the energy to look for the other 2, but I know I've seen them in porn.
- What do these whores do for money when they get old and lose their looks?
- Just my preference, but I wouldn't pay for Dean Edwards... ah well.
- gross. Can't you find anyone to love you ?
- [quote]What do these whores do for money when they get old and lose their looks?
I don't know, but I've always been intrigued.
- How nice that you found a home, OP. but how do you happen to be familiar with so many prostitutes?
- Typically, they go into real-estate
- R260, I am not the OP, but just from visiting the neighborhood for restaurants and the theater, anyone can tell they are whores. And the neighborhood is indeed overrun with them.
Maybe it is their penchant for wearing T-shirts and club fashion at 2pm on a Tuesday. Or their blank stares. Or their over-developed muscles. etc.
But trust me, blind astronauts in space can tell they are gay hustlers.
- [quote]What do these whores do for money when they get old and lose their looks?
Why bless your heart... They never live that long.
- I see a lot of them in Thai restaurants.
- Chorus boys need a place to live and Max Von Essen needs a hang out, and you have to make it easy for Gavin Creel to trick
- so I'm guessing the 9th ave food fair is the tourist thing to do now?
- Why they name the part of New York City after the nasty word of the devil? Why not name it nice heaven then nice people want to go there. Bad curb crawlers make place bad. Chung Ho not go to curb crawlers and men who do have money that goes to drug users and makes drugs richer and they kill people in Mexico. No good comes from the drugs.
Yuppies make place nice, they no want to look at bad people who use money to kill Mexicans. Chung Ho say, be nice and use money to make place better and they should change name to nice word.
- I saw Enrico Vega loitering out in front of Arriba, Arriba the other day. I guess he is trying to remain relevant by being near the nexus of it all!
- I've heard Arriba Arriba described as 'the corner of gay and crazy'. It seems fitting that a porn performer feels at home hanging out in front of it.
- Have any of you seen this woman waddling amongst the whores? She used to live on 10th and 56th in the Westport before she was exposed as a 9/11 faker:
- There's A LOT of crazy in the Westport. Cho Hunt probably lives there
- I have a few theatre buddies who live at The Westport. I hear all KINDS of stories about that building. It seems to have its share of oddballs.
- This thread makes me miss Hell's Kitchen and NYC (used to live around 50th and 9th until recently), and I'm always happy to see it pop up. I love that description of Arriba Arriba, and yeah, I think I saw Colton Ford(?)hanging out in front of it a while ago.
My biggest regret is not trying every great restaurant in the area before I left. Like, why is there always a fucking line in front of Totto Ramen? I have never seen that place less than full, and it piqued my curiosity - noodles can't be THAT good.
- I read this thread, and except for a few porn stars (like Colton Ford and Rafael Alencar) I have no idea whose names these are you're all dropping all over the place as you pretend to despise them.
- Colton Haynes is a Hell's Kitchen whore?! I knew it! Im calling my local news station to tell them right now.
- My neighbor, who's from Italy, and moved into this building the same month I did in 1992, told me a funny story. He was in a bar a few months ago after having returned from an extended time in Europe. An older guy started chatting him up, asking him where he was from, was he working ('No, I'm between jobs...'), where he lived ('Hells Kitchen'), and the guy said, 'Oh, you're a hustler?
- bumpity bump bump bump
- Are black studded armbands being worn tonight in Hell's Kitchen over Eric Rhodes' hole being swole shut for all of eternity?
- That's really sad r278. He's one I've never seen in the neighborhood, although I could have passed him and not known it.
What a fucked up life hooking and doing porn is.
- Omg what happened to Eric Rhodes??.?
- He died of an apparent heart attack, probably brought on by steroids and other drug use.
- I've been to Rafael Alencar in his Hk apartment before. You're right though. About half of the "masseurs" I see are in HK.
- did you do Rafael, r282? Does he have butt implants?
- Def played with him. Couldn't tell if they were implants but his ass was other worldly
- I would imagine that butt implants would be pretty easy to detect. I've examined his ass, both in porn and on the street and it's like a fucking shelf. I'd love to know if it's real.
- I agree, the current season does seem to have a lot of whores. Have you watched Masterchef, OP? It's much better than Hell's Kitchen. There's a blind chef on this season.
- The action was pretty quiet in HK last weekend. I wonder if some of the hoes have gotten out of town with their sugar daddies?
- I need to move back to NYC!
- In this economy, R287? Doubtful. More likely they've gone out to the Pines in packs and are prowling around, looking desperately for any deep pocketed gentlemen to finance their whorin' ways.
- Any news on the kitchen whores? I'm out of town and miss he daily sightings on 9th avenue.
- I adore this show. Gordon Ramsay is so angry/hot all the time.
- Reminds me of the "Goodfellas" scene where Lorraine Brocco buzzes all the building's buzzers and shouts into the intercom "There's a whore living in Apt. 4A!!!"
maybe we should get her here in HK to do that!
- Love that part!!!! The bitch's name was Janice Rossi!!!
- I saw this on another blog and wondered it myself. How are guys like Rafael Alencar and Arpad Miklos able to stay in the United States? Both of them are known prostitutes and their primary income is made through prostitution. Miklos rarely gets porn gigs after the backlash he got from shooting that straight scene a few years ago, and most of Alcenar's porn work is done through Men.com.
- I saw Rafael the other day, looking like he was on his way to the beach.
- I've met Rafael through a mutual friend and he was a very nice guy. As the three of us were chatting on the street guys (mostly older) would come up to him and tell him that they were big fans of his work.
- I'm sure he did seem like a nice guy. Good whores are very charming. It's a prerequisite for their business. That's why I'm not so sure that the whore that lives in my building has much of a clientele. He's brusque, aloof and never smiles.
- You mean bed bugs. Every time I go to NYC I get bitten by bed bugs
- Booty Bump
- Where are all the HK whores going to go during the storm?? Or are they staying with clients through the storm for some extra cash...
- They are posting like crazy on Craigslist, trying to turn one last trick before the storm hits.
Storm sex is hot, so might consider having one of them over tomorrow if they're willing to travel.
- OP here. Wondering why my original post has disappeared, replaced with:
[quote]I hate button fly jeans. I need a zipper.
- OP / R302, that's been happening in a lot of older threads - I was searching through a few on Google the other day, and some posts have been replaced with (presumably) posts from other threads. It makes it a bit difficult to follow some of the thread conversations. Have no idea why it happens; presumably something to do with the site and how it archives threads?
In any case, glad to see this thread revived - I miss the old neighborhood (I live on the West Coast now) and the whores of 9th Ave. - hope they manage to stay dry during the storm.
- What's with this HK shit? HK is Chinatown. Hell's Kitchen is NEVER referred to as HK.
- Where the fuck do you live r304? Philly?
- I live in Philly and I call Hell's Kitchen, Hell's Kitchen.
- Been living here on the UWS since 1979, moron/R305. And HK has never been used as shorthand for Hell's Kitchen. Period. End of story.
Are you the same imbecile who's making this error in the Hurricane Sandy threads?
- No, I'm not, asshole r307. Hell's Kitchen is very definitely referred to as HK, especially in print. There's even a Goddamned restaurant on the corner of 39 & 9th called HK. And you shot a hole in your argument by using 'UWS' as the moniker for your neighborhood.
Why are so many of you so fucking cunty?
- R307- I see HK in print all the time too. Not just on here, but on Grindr, Scruff and Craigslist.
People text HK all the time too.
Why are you trying to deny that many use the initials, even if you don't use them yourself?
- ROTFLMAO - R301, is that true? How funny!
It makes sense though - storm or no storm, the rent is due on Thursday.
- There are few guys that live on my floor...really muscular guys that look like they spend a lot of their time working out/playing sports. One is black, the other two look latino. They are usually in each other's apartments. Hustler activity??
They are friendly though and dont act like cunts
- With all the whores running about, the STD rate in Hell's Kitchen must be awfully high.
- Any young muscle guy that lives in Hells Kitchen, especially near 9th ave and 50th, the odds are 90% that he is a whore. The bigger the arms, the bigger the odds.
- They'll be out in force on Christmas Day. Busiest day of the year.
- HK = hawtness, kids!
- Has more flu than any other place in New York. Over 19,000 Hell's Kitchenians have come down with massive viral infections. Three people all elderly have died because of the flu like illnesses.
- Why is it called Hell's Kitchen? I'd be ashamed to call it that? Is there a non swear name for it?
- What happens to all the whores when the temp dips below 20? Do they do outcalls, or just incalls? I live in HK, and three guys moved into the 2 BR across from me last week. They're in their 20s and have amazing bodies courtesy of steroids. I think they're pros.
- They still do outcalls, but may charge a little extra. Many of them prefer to do outcalls or only offer outcalls because of their living situation anyway.
- Do any of these whores have regular day jobs, or do they just rely on their hooking income and any goodies from their sugar daddies? Do they all know and socialize with each other? The whole whore lifestyle fascinates me.
Boring, average gay guy
- I know several of the whores in Hell's Kitchen and they really fall into two types. There are the "professional" whores who do porn, but know that the real money is made in escorting. They don't have day jobs. Escorting is their full-time profession and rarely have sex outside of with clients. You'll find them on rentboy, etc.
Then there are just "normal" struggling guys who have day jobs, but simply aren't earning enough to make ends meet. They're looking for the little extra a month to make life easier. Once their day job situation improves they will most likely walk away from whoring unless there is a regular or two they somewhat enjoy and will pay well. These types are the whores who have overtaken CL.
- [quote] Three people all elderly have died because of the flu like illnesses.
Old people shouldn't be kissing Hell's Kitchen whores.
- Old people make up most of those buying Hell's Kitchen whores, r322
- For those of you who live in HK, do you know where this is? Is this prime whore location? Wonder if any whores witnessed the accident.
- HK is down a hoe, RIP Arpad!
- Arpad Miklos dead
- I hired a whore once in Paris. He was so boring and full of himself - talking about himself in the third person, telling me about his boyfriend - I paid him to leave. And being a whore, he took the money and left.
- One of my massage therapists just moved to HK and I'm going to see him this afternoon. Yum.
- I am an escort, not a "whore". That is derogatory.
Yes, I live in HK
- escort = whore, prostitute, hooker, rental, whatever you like but at the end of the day, you are whore.
- Are the rough blatino trade who work the 8th Ave video stores and who live in the Bronx/Brooklyn considered HK whores, or does the whore actually need to live in HK to be considered a true HK whore?
- Hell's Kitchen is overrun with plenty of whores who don't actually live in the neighborhood.
- I head to HK every couple of weeks or so to see Gabriel and receive his touch, hehe. He's such a cutie pie barber. His bro isn't too bad either.
Can usually guarantee I'll see a porn whore or 2 whenever I'm in the 'hood. Why, just today I saw Anderson shuffling by.
- Where on Craigslist are the HK whores plying their wares? I know they took away the "massage" services page. Men seeking men? Casual encounters? What are the key words to look for...generous?
- I don't know about Craig's List r334, but if you go to Rentboy.com and look at the map, there are so many pins concentrated in Hell's Kitchen that you can hardly see the streets!
- Will be in the mid-70s tomorrow. I bet the whores are ironing their muscle slut tees as we speak. Is there a watering hole they all congregate so that it makes it easy to pick the hooker of your choice? I haven't the time to cruise the streets of HK.
- I was walking down the stairs yesterday and encountered the whore who lives in my building and another hot young handsome whorish looking guy in animated and serious conversation:
Oh you know who I mean, that guy that blah, blah blah...
Oh THAT one. Yes, I don't know where he came from. He was texting me and calling. I don't know how he got my number.
What I wanted to say as I walked past:
He got your NUMBER from the WHORE AD you have running on RENTBOY.COM!!!!!
- bump for some ho stories
- I've become friendly with one of the whores in my building on 47th btwn 8th and 9th. For some reason, we usually wind up doing the laundry around the same time. He doesn't know that I know he escorts. A friend of mine who hires whores off rentboy was visiting one day, saw my neighbor and said, do you know who the hell that is? He told me he's pharmaceutical sales rep. He is drop dead gorgeous, and loves to show off his killer body. He probably doing steroids, but who cares...he's stunning. One day I will broach the subject of his escorting.
- Judging by this thread you'd think whores are flooding the streets of HK, like the zombies WWZ
- So whatever happened to Matt Sanchez? Has he settled in with some wealthy Daddy now that the dreams of Fox TV stardom never worked out?
- r299 is actually really funny for those who get it.
- r 341
Matt Sanchez had seemingly disappeared in the last couple of years. No sightings, nothing on the internet. My buddy and I who love keeping up with his exploits were scratching our heads, but we knew he'd reappear.
Then it happened. I got one of those annoying LinkedIn emails, but it was in Spanish. It said:
De Matt Sanchez
Periodista en Foxnews
Nueva York y alrededores, Estados Unidos
Me gustaría añadirte a mi red profesional en LinkedIn.
Confirma que conoces a Matt
He must have had an old email address of mine in his address book. We emailed back and forth years ago when I contacted him saying what an ass I thought he was after being incensed by something he'd written about gay rights. I clicked on the link in the email and it took me to his Google+ page.
Either his Facercise is working, or it's an old picture.
- He's a whore
- I looked at that google page, and it looks like all the videos and pictures posted are old ones from Sanchez' glory days as a Faux News hopeful and Iraq war "reporter".
- I was just at the Eagle beer bust and I count not one, not two but three porn whores consorting at the bar.
- I'm trotting around Ljncoln Center hoping for a peek of whoredom
- [quote]I am an escort, not a "whore".
You [italic]are[/italic] a whore, darlin!
- whores' ass taste bland, too much bleach used, me guess
- When you sell your dick to Republicans and millionaires, like Matt Sanchez, you deserve better than to be called a "whore". Male companion or masseur is more in keeping with the services he provided.
- He's once again overrunning Hell's Kitchen.
- I meant Matt is overrunning HK.
- I just saw Zeb Atlas on 45th btwn 8th and 9th. He was walking with another gay porn-looking guy that looked familiar, but don't know his name. Anyone know how long Zeb will be in town to rent it out?
- The Black Party is coming!!! The boys are getting ready!!
- whore bump
- I wonder if Matt Sanchez was the whore who knew too much, and some
high-up Repug operatives had him knocked off.
For someone who clearly wanted mainstream attention and fame, I don't
know how else to account for his disappearance from public life and social media.
- Austin Wolf lives in HK. I see him around 9th/49th all the time.
- I saw Austin selling himself for $300/hr recently.
- You can see more of Rafael Alencar any day or night of the week. Just call his listing on Rentboy.com and for $$$ you too can "stroke that big ....." through his jeans.
In fact there does seem to be a surplus of former and current porn stars on Rentboy as of late. Guess they are following all the gay money moving into all those new luxury buildings from mid-town to FiDi. Wonder if porn star hustlers will be able go through the front door of OneW57 or have to use the service entrance?
- Service entrance,
Don't you know those guys all have cater waiter IDs?
- Some guy in our building tried to get his "personal trainer" exempted from using the service door, it didn't work. That may have something to do with the guy showing up at very odd hours. Who the *** works out at 1AM?
Cater waiter ID or no, if you are carrying food and or engaged in service the door for you is to the left and round back.
- Are these porn stars visiting and if not, how the hell can they afford living in HK?
- Think of it as a "working vacation".
As one stated many of them are on Rentboy under the Manhattan section as "visiting" the City or some such.
It is the same with London, Paris(Darius Ferdynand is "visiting" there) , Miami, LA, etc.. If you are a hustler or major porn star touring for money you are going to go where there is a decent population of gay men with money to spend on such things. You aren't going to get $400/hour in Peoria, Illinois.
- A hard working, popular escort can do well for themselves R362.
- [quote]You aren't going to get $400/hour in Peoria, Illinois.
You might if you time it right.
- I think porn star/whore Andrew Justice is from (and works out of) Peoria.
- According to the link AJ was just in NYC two months ago *ahem* visiting.
I rest my case.
- So every porn start/escort is in town for the Hustlaball right? Hell's Kitchen must be really overrun with whores right now.
- booty bump
- Yes Andrew is based in Peoria, but will be back in NYC this week. He recently won "Escort of the Year" so might be a good time if you've got $300 burning a hole in your pocket.
Anyone know his real name?
- I'm in NYC and saw Andrew Justice on Grindr a few months back. I chatted with him a few minutes and even contemplated hiring him. I've always had a crush since his Mike Hancock days. I've never hired an escort and don't want to start now. I was tempted tho.
- Yeah, I think he's cute as hell. But can't envision me hiring a guy. Plus I'd rather talk to a guy first before deciding to hook up, and my guess is that wouldn't fly with an escort.
- [quote]Plus I'd rather talk to a guy first before deciding to hook up, and my guess is that wouldn't fly with an escort.
You can talk to an escort as much as you want before deciding if you want to do anything physical...you will just be paying for that time.
- I see Austin Wolf at the Crunch Gym on W. 54th street.
- The new season just started and I don't see any whores.
- Whores are seasonal?