- A good friend -- whom I originally dated -- was a Playgirl coverboy/centerfold. \
He was never a model; he was approached in the gym about posing in the magazine. Got around $5k, if I recall. The magazine made up all the stuff about like "Places he most likes to make love to his lady: On the beach."\
He never had any regrets. It paid the bills he needed to pay at the time.
- Never, but I''d really like to.
- I have kind of a strange Playgirl anecdote...when I was in high school I had a subscription to Playgirl. It was 1990 and at that time they had this section called "Real Men" where guys would send in pictures of themselves. So in the spring of 1990 there was this pic in the Real Men of this long haired guy who looked pretty sexy to me. I never forgot it.\
Flash forward 17 years and I''m talking to this guy online and he sends me a link to one of his profiles and there, along with a bunch of pics of him now (all gone-to-seed) is this photo, the exact photo, from the Playgirl I had as a teen. I was like, "Were you in Playgirl?" And he was astonished that anybody so many years later recognized it. So, yeah, it was strange.
- Sky Dawson in 1991. He was the centerfold in the Febuary 1982 issue. He was also in one of the first Falcon Video Pacs. However, he had lost alot of weight because he was doing alot of partying with meth.
- Never met him, but I ran across recent pics of Playgirl model David White not so long ago. He was featured in PG in 1976 and then did some mainstream modeling, including a very well-known GQ cover (Blue!).\
He''s now in his 60s and looked good for that, but was still undeniably a guy in his 60s. Still had all his hair, though.
- Rock Pamplin became an escort.
- And did you hire him? He was HOT!
- Maybe some of you will recognize one or more of the centerfolds on the Blackdogue site r6 linked for us. BTW, check out the two entries under "H", tell me that Mother Nature doesn''t like fucking with us guys.
- One former centerfold works as a bartender in my city. Nice guy.
- Howie Gordon launched my life-long obsession with sexy Jews.
- I don''t undetstand r8''s post
- r11, he means that both models were blessed with very big dicks.
- So R1 who was your gym buddy friend?
- R12 look again...I would say he is pointing out the very big difference between the two. The first one is rather long in its limp state, but the second is fully erect and bite-sized.
- Knew Jim Brasco before he hit Playgirl in Aug. 2000.%0D\
(11 pics at link from the photo shoot).%0D\
Really sexy guy, always in top shape, always in love with himself. Not criticizing, because if you like the narcissistic type, Jim is it.%0D\
Hired him a few times, and he was worth it, even though he wouldn''t suck or kiss. Never had a problem getting sucked off or being worshiped.
- A pic from Playgirl of Jim Brasco''s awesome ass.
http://www.thepictureswarehouse.com/v/Celebrity Photos/Male Celebrities/Jim Brasco/Jim Brasco picture 2.jpg.html
- Funny you should post this, OP.%0D\
Just yesterday I came across a guy on flickr who post pics from P''girl and when he can adds ''Where are they now?'' notes.%0D\
Here''s a link about Howie Gordon (never one of my favorites, actually).%0D\
The poster calls himself ''chubbear''. I can''t imagine why.
- I used to write for Playgirl.\
But I never met any models.
- Here''s Rock Pamplin today.%0D\
I once remember reading a blog by some guy who''d hired Rock for an hour and how depressing and disappointing was the experience.
70s Playgirl Troll
- Rock works, um, hangs out at the Town House.
- I used to live a few doors down from a guy who was in Playgirl twice. The local ladies would have "Richie" alerts- he would jog shirtless and was stunning so they would all have to drive to the store and back to see him in his glory. He became a male stripper, then who knows what happened to him.
- In addition to working, um, does Rock still pose, um?
- Wow! I''d hire Rick NOW! He''s such a hot daddy! I wonder if he''d give me a Good spanking.
- I read somewhere that Rock Pamplin and Beau Matthews are the same guy. And Beau does porn!
- I''m pretty sure the Naked Cowboy posed for Playgirl in the early 90''s. I think I read that on the dlounge a couple years ago and it was linked with pictures. From Playgirl to posing in underwear in Times Square. What a bizarre life.
- Hmmm...I had the identical twin of one as a roommate once. Sweet, sweet guy. The twin who appeared in Playgirl was, too, but caught up in the fast lane gay life of the 90''s.%0D\
Kevin, I hope you have all the good things you deserve.
- A guy I had quite a crush on did a spread for ''Advocate Men''. I still use the pictures quite a lot.
- What do you [italic]use[/italic] them for R27? Inspiration? Placemats?
- [quote]A guy I had quite a crush on did a spread for ''Advocate Men''. I still use the pictures quite a lot.%0D\
LOL & bump.
- That was me on that thread, OP. My Dad posed for Playgirl in the 70s. %0D\
Alongside his regular job, he did a bit of modelling on the side. He said he was approached by a photographer to appear in the magazine. He hesitated because he had a young family at home, but agreed on the proviso that they didn''t use his real name.%0D\
He says it was no big deal in those days. A different attitude prevailed.%0D\
He told me a few years ago in a very casual matter of fact kind of way, and showed me the photos. He looked good, so good for him.%0D\
And no, I''m not going to "link please" or give you any other hints as to who he is.
- A lot of you bitches aren''t naming names.
- You betcha, OP!
- Maxim Moet is presently advertising massage in Houston.
- I had a quickie with one of the Men of Enron, but he left the toilet without flushing and it marred the afterglow.
- Actually, R30, I think you revealed your dad''s name in the original posting a couple years back -- or at least the name he posed under. But out of respect for your wishes, I won''t mention it here. %0D\
How old were you when your dad showed you the pics? Were you shocked? Did it seem out of character for him -- or the man you know today?%0D\
I''ve often wondered if posing for Playgirl is a badge of honor someone wears for life (many a Playboy centerfold lives off the glory for decades), or something one later regrets and tries to keep hidden, or just a minor youthful blip that really has no impact on one''s later life. %0D\
- R24 is incorrect
- I guess I understand why R30 won''t name names (although I wish he would). But the rest of you people need to come clean!
- someone post photos of Charles Dera''s Playgirl days
- I''m sure Rock would love to know that he''s so well loved here on DL, but he would hate to find out that he died in 1986.
- who''s at R19''s link then?
- Here''s Dirk Shafer''s (MOTY 92) connexion profile.\
He''s 47, not 43.
- "Beau Matthews" = dead porn guy\
Rock Pamplin = hot daddy escort, former Playgirl model, alive\
"Beau Matthews" and Rock Pamplin are NOT the same person.\
r19 links to recent pictures of Rock.\
I, personally, do not wish to see any recent pics of Beau.
- I see\
I''d Love to hire Rock
- [quote]I, personally, do not wish to see any recent pics of Beau%0D\
Though I would like to see how Beau Lawrence turned out. There''s no info on him anywhere.
The 70s Playgirl troll
- he''s definitely hotter
- [quote]Actually, [R30], I think you revealed your dad''s name in the original posting a couple years back -- or at least the name he posed under. But out of respect for your wishes, I won''t mention it here. %0D\
Hmmm, maybe it wasn''t me you''re thinking of then. I did post at one time that my father had posed for Playgirl but I''m sure I didn''t name him. Maybe someone else''s father posed too.%0D\
[quote]How old were you when your dad showed you the pics? Were you shocked? Did it seem out of character for him -- or the man you know today?%0D\
It was about 10 years ago so I was in my early 30s. I guess I was a little shocked because you just don''t think of your father in that context, do you? But it''s not really out of character. He''s an attractive man and still in good shape. He''s very cool and laid-back and has always been casual about nudity. He said it was just something he did for a little fun and some extra money. It was the only time he posed nude.
- R48, the previous person who said his dad posed for Playgirl mentioned the name. It was a VERY generic name (i.e. probably hundreds of men in the US have this name.) The first intial was G. I won''t say more in case it was you, and you forgot revealing it. %0D\
Thanks for the additional info. Since he''s cool about that kind of thing, it''s surprising he waited till you were so old before revealing (ha-ha) it. And I''m surprised that nobody, over the years, mentioned it or approached him in public saying, "Aren''t you..." Has your mom ever discussed it? Has your dad showed the pics to your siblings too?%0D\
Did he mention how much he got paid? I''ve heard that even in later years the models only got a couple thousand dollars for posing.%0D\
- We had a crazy closet case at one of my jobs who accused one of my employees of being a centerfold. Only two of the photos looked like him, and only because they were over-exposed. Obviously the model was in his thirties and my employee would have been 20 or 21 had it been him. Besides which my employee was much better endowed than the model, but as his boss I wasn''t supposed to know that. Anyhoo it ticked me off because although I deplore sex negativity on philosophical grounds, the drooling closet fool had crossed the line, exposing us all to potential trouble. And I valued my employee so much more than some witless closet case who had no self-control.
- [quote]Besides which my employee was much better endowed than the model, but as his boss I wasn''t supposed to know that.\
What an intriguing to write.
Inquiring minds. . . .
- [quote]Since he's cool about that kind of thing, it's surprising he waited till you were so old before revealing (ha-ha) it. And I'm surprised that nobody, over the years, mentioned it or approached him in public saying, "Aren't you..." Has your mom ever discussed it? Has your dad showed the pics to your siblings too?%0D
Well, like I said, it just wasn't a big deal to him. It was just something funny he did when he was younger. I'm sure he never really even thought about it much over the years. %0D
He only mentioned it to me because he was at my place once and noticed a Playgirl magazine I had lying around (I forgot to hide it) He picked it up, chuckled, and said, "I was in this magazine once a long time ago." I thought he was kidding but he said he thought he still had the pictures somewhere and would show me the next time I was over. And he did. He had some proofs and a couple of issues of the actual magazine stored in a box in the garage with a bunch of other junk.%0D
My Mom kind of rolled her eyes, laughed, and said, "Yeah, I remember that."%0D
I asked my sister if she knew about the pictures and she also lauaghed and said, "Yes, but I wish I didn't."%0D
No one ever approached him in public that I'm aware of. Maybe they did initially, but I was too young to remember.%0D
Again, it was no big deal to him. He just put it in the back of his mind and got on with his life.
- Wow! I wonder which on he is. . . .
- [quote]Wow! I wonder which one he is. . . .%0D\
I''m DYING to know too.%0D\
I wonder if he was one of my favourites from circa 76-77. Maybe he''ll answer a few questions.%0D\
Was he a centerfold, R30/48, or just one of the minor ones they had at the front or near the back?%0D\
Did he show his ass?%0D\
Did he have a moustache?%0D\
I once phoned a PG model, back in the 70s. I was about 15. I phoned all the way to Florida from England, which was a big deal in those days. The guy was very nice and friendly and answered all my questions. He was a cool cat.%0D\
I wonder if he was R30''s Dad.%0D\
The 70s PG Troll
- I worked at Universal Studios Hollywood in the early nineties and one of the tour guides at the time was in Playgirl. He was kind of quiet and nerdy so it was a surprise. He looked hunky in the pics but he just didn''t seem like the model type. He only worked there for a few months. Can''t remember his name.
- The name was absolutely given because I had a super boyhood crush on him. Centerfold? Yes. Ass? Yes. Moustache? Yes. 70''s? Yes. \
This is purported daddy centerfold. Wonder if the woman in the photos is mommy.
- OMG, not Greg Anderson! I did him.
- He was one of my faves too, R57. He''s in real estate in Kansas, or was....with a family. The guy I phoned was in the same issue.%0D\
I had access that issue because some friends of my brother''s bought him a copy both of Playboy & Playgirl as a joke...hahhaha, when he had the flu. My brother went back to boarding school and left the foresaid issue on his bookshelf.%0D\
I''d always put it back where it had been left. I remember worrying that it would look too dog eared and people would guess why.%0D\
- Sorry, forogt to sign off properly...R59 = 70s PG Troll.
- A bartender at The Gym here in NYC, erich courage, was in Playgirl in ''92. He now owns the former Dugout on Christopher Street.
- He''s a cute one
- Come on boys....there must be more\
- Any pics of erich courage now?
- Why can''t a view photos at Blackdogue? I got a "don''t have permission to view site on this server" message, and an Error 404 message.
- because you are a prisspot and your computer knows it
- Seriously, why am i getting a ''you don''t have permission to access this site on this server" and an error 404 message. help! i wanna see naked men!
- use a different server, silly
- I wanna meet one
- I''ve always been curious about celebrity pictorials. Of course, the celebs who posed for Playgirl (Jim Brown, George Maharis, Fabian, Don Stroud) were B list by the time they agreed to do the shoots. Did these guys think these pictorials would boost their careers? %0D\
Was this more acceptable in the 70''s?%0D
- Did those B-listers do it for the ladies or the mens?
- Yes, R70, it was a different world back then. Burt Reynolds was probably the first male celebrity to pose (for Cosmo) and he got a HUGE amount of press at the time. He was B List when he appeared in Cosmo and then, whether through that exposure or just coincidence, his career really took off. He was one of the top box office attractions of the seventies. I''m sure the other celebs who followed in his (bare)footsteps expected a similar career revival. But after the first year or two of Playgirl, celebrities must have realized that it wasn''t helping their careers...plus they probably came to realize that women really weren''t all that hot about male centerfolds.
- Actor Michael Callen (West Side Story, Cat Ballou, Mysterious Island) posed nude for some magazine. Anyone remember? Was it for Viva or Oui Magazine?
- Peter Jazwinski r56?
- anyone else?
- Howie Gordon had a career in porn under the name (among others) Richard Pacheco. \
Now I''m off to find the movies. Guy''s hot.
- Does anyone remember Jeremiah Shashtid? He was sex on a stick.
- I met Sam Jones once.
- I think I found this guy on facebook
- Facebook or manhunt?
- Dirk Shafer is on Facebook, a lot of his Playgirl fans have friended him.
- yes,in fact,i was david white''s girlfriend for many years , moved from ft.lauderdale to l.a. after we got engaged ,and his playgirl edition and winston billboard g.q.cover, ,then lots of printwork,folowed by runway modeling ..david is the nicest,funniest,sweetest man.. .we had so much fun together !!and, he was not at all " conceited" about the gift of his looks.... as his friend ,lover,and fan .. let me assure you that david is straight , not that it matters , except to me.. it was a fun time.... i was a stewardess... still am.. "sara''s off on a turnaround ".. hall and oates.. btw , david is not yet 60 ! so, there you go !
- David White is in fact in his early 60s. He used to own a gym somewhere in the South, Florida maybe, but recently had to close it. He looks good for a man in his 60s but he looks like a man in his 60s.
- Unfortunately David White never did a hard shot. That would have been lovely.
- Dated one in the mid-90''s. Didn''t know it until after a few dates. I wish I could find the issue.
- I''m amazed David White was straight. He totally looks like a 70s Christopher Street Clone.
- [quote]Burt Reynolds was probably the first male celebrity to pose (for Cosmo) and he got a HUGE amount of press at the time. He was B List when he appeared in Cosmo and then, whether through that exposure or just coincidence, his career really took off. %0D\
You are right, but it was definitely no coincidence, it was completely because of the PR he got from the Cosmo pose. I''m old enough to remember this well. His "Dan August" TV series was cancelled just the year before, and once he posed, they quickly started rerunning it and it was suddenly very popular. Then he started doing A movies.
- Great posts. Thanks
- Wish I could meet this guy. Wonder what he looks like 25 years later.
- R88 but Reynolds has also said that the Cosmo shoot caused him to lose an Academy Award nomination for "Deliverance", which might be true. He achieved more popular success as a result of the spread but not the critical success he craved and still does.
- I "hired" Rock Pamplin when he was advertising\
in the S. F. BAR. He was staying at a Apt\
on Hyde Street. Coilf have been a waste of money ever\
He was my high school Playgirl stud. Amazing what\
15 years did. I am a good looking man. He was\
hungover and never "woke" up to get a\
hard on. He even said, it''s my birthday come \
see me. I cancelled the check. Total dick and he\
looked like shit. Last dreamboat I ever called.
- [quote]but Reynolds has also said that the Cosmo shoot caused him to lose an Academy Award nomination for "Deliverance", which might be true.%0D\
that possible nomination was just in his mind....if anyone had a chance at a nomination for Deliverence it was Jon Voight (who got a golden globe nom for it)
- Jeremiah Shastid was sex on a stick. And he had a beautiful stick. I never saw him anywhere after the magazine spread. Anyone else remember him?
- Erich Courage now wears really thick glasses....BUT....they work on him....even hotter now!
- Erich Courage, his thick glases and his current photos are easily viewed on Facebook.%0D\
Nice! Looks better to me now than he did back then.
- So I''m assuming that most the models were gay then?
- Any naked pics of Ryan???
- I saw some nudes of Ryan on the "Playgirl Then and Now" thread on justadream.org.
- You need to register for that site, and the owner isn''t currently taking new registrations.
- hi david whites ex girlfriend again, and i can assure u , he is not yet 60.. he did have agym tho, u r right about that part ! sara
- Stupid bitch at R102 needs to figure out this isn''t some teen texting site and learn how to converse properly on the www. She comes off like she''s 14 when she''s actually an old woman.
- Wht r u talking bout r103 i cnt read big wrds?
- porn studs deserve better
- I do wish someone would unearth the Michael Callan VIVA shots. The Ben Murphy ones are all right, but actually don't have that much nudity.
- r40, where is Rock on that list?
- I worked as a fashion photographer in Dallas in the late 80s ad early 90s. I knew at least a half dozen guys that did Playgirl. Two were fraternal twin brothers. They appeared in separate issues. They were students at SMU. One was this guy I did a port for. Randy was a guy that was a part owner in a gym and a tanning salon. He was in Playgirl multiple times. One guy was a Dallas police cadet. I don't think he ever made it on the force though when they found out.
- Model Tim Boyce was on the cover fairly recently. He does massage in NYC, but not sure what all that's about.
- I taught at Barbizon School of Modeling in San Diego when I was in my early 20s (woo hoo, lol)...anyway, one of my students was Danny Egger ("Daniel Egger" for the centerfold). He actually used his real name! I thought it was so cool and I was so jealous that I didn't have the guts to do it myself. That was always a dream of mine.
A few years later, I came to find out that a guy I would see at the gym (drool over at the gym is more like it!) all the time was on the cover of "Advocate Men" (that's what they called it in the 80s)...Kurt Bauer...anyone remember him? What a beautiful man. I think his real last name is Sommerfeld because that is what was written on the weight-lifter's belt he would wear at the gym. Fun memories.
- [quote] do wish someone would unearth the Michael Callan VIVA shots. The Ben Murphy ones are all right, but actually don't have that much nudity.
I was wrong. Callan's pictorial was in Oui Magazine.
- R108, are you referring to Randy Ricks?
- I met the Playmate Hef married. She was a real sweetheart and went out of her way to be especially kind to my disabled friend.
- Which one? Hefner married two Playboy models -- Kimberly Conrad in 1989 and Crystal Harris in 2010.
- ummm my bad was one!
i cannot figure out the issue tho! it was between 1991-1993! he was in a beach scene and he wore keds in one of the pictures! he had long blonde hair!
if you wanna help me catch my dad please help!
- [quote]I've always been curious about celebrity pictorials. Of course, the celebs who posed for Playgirl (Jim Brown, George Maharis, Fabian, Don Stroud) were B list by the time they agreed to do the shoots. Did these guys think these pictorials would boost their careers? Was this more acceptable in the 70's?
After Burt Reynolds did his Cosmo spread and got so much atention for it a lot of B-Listers started poising hoping they'd get the same career boost Reynolds got from Cosmo.
- I never did (obviously), but my wife dated a Playgirl model before he was in playgirl. She dated him in the late 70's. A few years after we were married, this guy got our phone # and called to get our address. He mailed us a copy of Playgirl, and he was in it! For a few years we had fun at parties bringing the mag out and showing people what my wife 'played with' before meeting me! We still have it somewhere in a box. Maybe I'll drag it out to get his name again, and see if he's on facebook. Plus, maybe my wife would want to see his penis, I mean pics again.
Husband of a Wife who...
- I met Eddie, and we talked about his small penis and how that did not stop him from becoming the big man at Playgirl.
- I met Brian Buzzini in 1992, in the sense that he checked into a hotel where I worked at the front desk in my post-colloege slacker days. A local department store brought him to town when he was the face of Davidoff (I think). He was without question the hottest human being I had ever seen in person.
- a few years ago i "availed" of rock pamplin's services for an hour. he was in new york and took the train to make the outcall. (i, of course, paid the fare). he was the most obnoxious, overbearing and self-absorbed person i had ever come across. (once we got to my place, he said he hadn't had dinner and insisted i treat him to a steak dinner. i ended up cooking something for the guy!) he was a dud in bed, just wanting to climax and get it over with. he later announced it was too late to head back to new york and asked if he could stay over. (did i have a choice?) he hinted that i owed him a bit more because of the overnight stay. what a jerk!! he left the following morning. boy, was i glad to see him out the door.
- r57, that guy looks like an actor, but I can't place him. For the life of me I can't come up with this actor's name. Anyone know? Perhaps it's Lyle Waggoner? No. Dammit.
- A playmate of the month from the 1960's has been a personal friend of mine for about 15 years. She is still very beautiful, the prettiest face and flat out prettiest lips I have ever seen. I marvel at her beauty every time I see her.
She is married to a retired professor emeritus and they live in an antique filled mansion.
We share a hobby/occuptation
- According to my confidentiality agreements, I never have, OP.
- Tommy Marinelli, owner of the former 19th St. Gym in NYC, one of the most handsome and nicest men to walk the earth. Hottest Italian beefy muscle body and of course he had gorgeous feet. Heard he had some drug problems-goes along with owning bars and producing gay dance events. It took everything I had not to grab him by his hair and deep kiss him. One of the few people who made my heart skip a beat every time I saw him.
- R119 after cooked him a delish salmon and puff pastry, he told me he did not eat fish!
- Thanks for the validation. I thought maybe it was me. I broiled a porterhouse steak for the guy. I think he was expecting it to be served on a silver platter. Oh well, we learn something new everyday!
- R16, it's just an ass. You praise asses?
- Rob Dew works at a country club
- Rob's layout
- Have really known several Playgirl models.
1) Several male hustler frequented SM Blvd when not trying to get acting work, using the pics as a sales tool.
2) Ex-beau, a self-made young multi-millionaire and PHD from Harvard, was in the wealthy men and what they do with their $$ (his was investing in art.) Yes he bragged about the pics.
3) Gorgeous man was walking with friends in Westwood when he was asked to pose. As a future pro-photog he enjoyed the experience, got to photograph other models, and repeatedly turned down future porn ops. He was the only one of the 3 that didn't use his real name.
- r129...links to their photos please!!!
- R130, Can you link me to a Playgirl archive where I can try to find the pics?
- here you go....
- R132, Thanks for an enjoyable distraction.
- Here you go [R90]
- Sam J. Jones signed my Flash Gordon doll. He laughed when I informed him that I had modified it by adding abundant pubic hair using a black magic marker. He signed it "stay sexy".
- A friend of mine told me that his father appeared in Playgirl almost 40 years ago, back when the magazine was just getting started.
I have met the father -- but, alas and alack, I have not see the photo spread. The father is still good looking for a man closer to age 70 than to age 60. He looks like the youthful grandfather you would see in Macy's or Penney's Fathers' Day ads
According to my friend, his father was puttering around southern California in the early 1970s after leaving the service. The father took some classes, worked some odd jobs to as they said back then "to find himself."
One of the jobs he took was as a "figure model" for art classes. Yes, that meant nude modeling for the classes. Somehow , someone from Playgirl contacted him. Playgirl said he wasn't centerfold material, but the magazine wanted him to pose in the horoscope column.
While he was bit insulted, he was short of cash and took the job.
Not much longer after that, he came back East, got his college degree, got married, started a family.
My friend said his sister and brother were shocked and stunned when their father told them about the magazine layout. His sister and brother were some repulsed by the idea that their father posed nude for Playgirl. As for my friend, he said it is a bit hard to imagine one's father posing in the nude, but he said he is rather proud of his father in a weird way.
As for my friend's mother, his father said that she knows about the photo spread, has seen it, but doesn't want to talk about it.
- Does anyone have a link to what Rock Pamplin looks like now? So curious!
- I was a former Hustler model and you all have met me.
- R138 = Brandon
- R136, what's the dad's name? Some of those horoscope guys were much hotter than the centerfolds.
- lol at r139, no I am not, I am a female but i dislike Brandon too.
- A guy who lived a couple of towns over and across the county line was one of the magazine's Real Men of the Month. When that issue of the magazine came out, you couldn't get a copy with in 50 miles (not many news stands in the area carried Playgirl any way) . He didn't use his real name, but a lot of people in the area recognized him.
Onr story was that his ex-fiancee sent the photos to the magazine when they broke up and she wanted revenge. Another story had it that he sent the photos to Playgirl after their nasty breakup. A third story had it that the photos were sent to the magazine when the couple were still together, but they broke up before the magazine with the pictures came out.
Some friends of mine knew him in high school. They said he was a nice guy. They said he had a nice endowment, but not porn star quality. A woman I know dated him. She said he a great guy and fantastic in bed.
He, like a lot of people in my hometown, left the area when the major employer closed.
- My first Playgirl was the one with David White. His 70's hair, pubes, balls. Man I jacked off to that spread many times. I saw his web sites with other modeling pictures and his current pics. Looks really good for his age. Thanks for so many wanks, David.
- I wanked to David White probably more than anybody else in my 55 years of wanking. He had the most perfect masculine hairy ass in the history of the universe.
On another note, in the mid- or late-1980s I worked out at a gym in Atlanta where a multi-issue centerfold worked out. It's been so long I can't remember his name. Storyline he posed under had something to do with South or Central America, farm, coffee plantation or something like that. Dude usually needed a bath.
- Re: #144: I finally remembered, Dude's name was Antonio Contrelle. He actually looked better in person than in his PG photos. He told me one night all the stuff printed about him was totally made up bullshit.
On a third note, the guy who showed up at my house one day to steam clean my carpets turned out to be one of the nude men of Atlanta, a feature containing several/many small photos of locals. His name was Jeff Levine, although was anonymous in the magazine. He told me his published pic was taken outside in cold weather and made his manhood shrivel up. I went to the tryouts for that feature myself, a few months earlier...didn't make the cut.
- Can't remember his name but I danced with one in a gay club in Arizona. We even tag teamed in a oil wrestling match. Sweet guy. Dumb as a box of rocks. Said he was straight and, truthfully, despite the circumstances I never got a gay vibe. Curly mullet, tight body, hairy chest, small tight ass.
Ah, those were the days.
- Thirty years ago or so, a friend of mine posed nude for a pictorial in Playgirl, the men of the airline industry. At the time, he was working as a flight attendant for a now-defunct airline. The airline's public relations department recruited him to represent the airline, promising my friend a raise and some professional considerations. The airline went of out business the same month that the issue of Playgirl he was in appeared on the news stands
My friend still gets recognized, more likely by men than women. He didn't use his real name. When people come up to him and ask if he was in Playgirl, he usually tells them they are mistaken. Sometimes, he will tell people that he gets asked that question a lot and that he would like to meet the guy who posed in Playgirl, just to see what he looks like.
On rare occasions, he will admit that he is that guy they remember from Playgirl. One woman told him that she kept his picture in her dorm room all throughout college. One man told my friend that his partner kept that issue of Playgirl in his nightstand while he was in the last stages of AIDS,
After the airline folded, my friend went back to school, got an MBA and now holds a senior level executive job. He said that his bosses wouldn't care if he had appeared in the nude in Playgirl , but that they probably wouldn't want to know either,
- A guy I used to play in a band with was Playgirl's June 2008 "Real Man of the Month"...I always thought he was a pleasant looking guy but Damn...I had no clue he was packing THAT much heat.
Wish I could post a pic but I can't find one online.
Can you tell us what issue that is please.
- Yeah, I'd have to say David White was the prototype of the Man of my Dreams. Looking at that picture of him from so long ago brought back a lot of great, um, memories.
I don't think he was in Playgirl but I couldn't help thinking about this guy. We met in a bar one night and I had seen him around. I practically worshipped him.
It was awful. He seemed almost sinister, but maybe he was on drugs. Totally unsatisfactory. And then his boyfriend walked in the door.
- I wish I could [R149}, but to be honest, I don't remember, Maybe someone else remembers
His name was Wade Nichols and he was bisexual porn performer before making the transition into the music industry and network daytime drama.
- Here's a clip from one of Wade Nichols' most notorious films..."Boynapped" co-starring the inexplicably sexy(to me at least) "straight" porn star Jamie Gillis.
- OK R153, that (sort of gross) Boynapped movie was a very good representation of the mechanical robot he turned out to be with me that night. I've never seen that one before. He did seem like he was roleplaying. And the fist fucking. That's exactly what drew our little scene to a close. I don't think I'd even heard of it back then. He wanted to do it to me. I said No Way. And then, his boyfriend popped in the door, sat down on the edge of the bed and said, "Hi! I'm Tony!" I'm like "Uh, yeah, hi, well, I'll be going now." I do remember that he played a long-running character on a soap opera.
- When he was staring in the Rat Patrol -- and long before he appeared in Playgirl, Christopher George did a personal appearance at a shopping center sponsored by the local ABC station.
My brother and I were big fans of the Rat Patrol, so we got our parents to take us to the shopping center for his appearance. We got autographed photographs of George and got to shake his hand.
- I met this one guy in studio city. He was a real man of the month in 1997. Robert Clegg. I hooked up with him on a website Manhunt maybe in 2004-2005. He had been partying when I met him but he was nice guy. I had masturbated to his pics because I liked his young dad look back then and remember talking to him on the phone when his pics came out and he was living in the South Bay. It was pretty hot hooking up with a playgirl guy.
- so, back in the early- to mid 90s there was a shoot of a tanned white guy in the gym, posing on weight benches. dirty blond hair, dark blue gym shorts, thick. anyone remember his name, stage or real?