- If that link doesn''t work:
- This is the gayest thing the world has ever witnessed.
- Not Family Friendly
- Take your pick.
- The gay sailor from this Electric Company short at :30.
The Electric Company Troll
The gayest thing you''ve ever seen is me watching that video!!\
legs in air by sheer uncontrollable reflex
- My attack on her.
- One more time, Do-Mi-Do Duds
- MmM. Someone''s baking cookies.
- Alter ego shoot? Mary vs. Mary!
- dear god
- I win. Cunts.%0D\
Seriously, thread OVAH.
- You bitches are rather behind the ball, so to speak, tonight.
- Male dancers don''t look like that anymore, thankfully.
- Dr. T is a chickenhawk!
- Suck it, R13!
- R19, I can''t stop laughing!
- Madonna''s plastic surgeon I believe meets the criteria. And several others as well. Brace yourselves...
- Now you can close the thread.
- That''s a Triple Mary! R19. The richest, most aromatic kind.
- Umm, r23? \
- r22, he''s a gay Lord Voldremort.
- "he''s a gay Lord Voldremort."\
Isn''t that redundant?
- Is Voldemort gay?
Not a Potter fan.
- The guy at the beginning of r22''s link looks like the offspring of a union between Carson Kressley and Jane Lynch.
- R2''s link is not only super gay but super FRIGHTENING. Check out the dwarves dancing to "Ease on Down the Road"
- Check out at about 0:50 into R6''s clip, the opponent in blues look of delight at the wrestler in red.
- Here -
- r6''s post reassures me that I am happy and gay.
- This -
- Liberace being butch on What''s My Line.
- Those hot guys in the singlets -- we had a very long thread about them just a while ago. Worth revisiting.
- Sissy Boy Slap Party
- I find it very hot. Silly, but hot.
- Gayer than Springtime!\
- Here he is, quite simply the gayest man in history -
- The video at R41 has some nsfw advertisements on the same page, but it is indeed the gayest man ever in the vid.
- Its been posted before but needs to be here-
- Robert Rees is hilariously bad. %0D\
And the comments appear to be raves. Just too weird.%0D\
Thanks also to the poster for the literal Bonnie Tyler.%0D\
I love DL%0D\
- Plushie night at The Stud
- And he got killed by a straight rentboy.
- They made a special javelin for him.
- pretty darn gay-
- What the fuck is THAT, r46? Gaymez Addams?
- [quote]What the fuck is THAT, [R46]? Gaymez Addams?%0D\
That''s Rudolph Moshammer, a flamboyant German fashion designer and his best friend Daisy (his dog). He had the nerve to deny that he was gay until he died and he even said that paying for sex is as low as one can get (while he did pay for sex of course).%0D\
Tragic case of self-loathing.
- R49, that''s hysterical! When is Carl coming out?
- Has anyone ever seen Carl Lewis and Grace Jones in the same room together? I think they may be the same person.
- One of the butchest:
- Mayonnaise Lettuce reviews Karyn''s Fresh Corner of Chicago
- R55, my monitor just caught on fire. What is that? Where did you find it?
- ^ I love the look of utter horror and bemusement on her dining partners'' faces.
- R56 That was posted on here about a year ago, we had a good laugh about it then. We found out that the guy''s name in Manase Latu, so we started calling him Mayonnaise Lettuce.
- I don''t know much, but I DO KNOW that the two wrestlers (blue eventually pins red) should have produced a few (even more graphic) videos of their matches, and they would never have had to work another day in their lives!!! HOT, HOT HOT! (Have they ever been identified on DL?)
- Not the gayest, but one of them.
- Hugh Jackman
- Joe Jonas
P Allen Smith.\
By a landslide. You can see it from the space shuttle
- Police vs fire department in hunk-off.
- How do I post a video for your viewing pleasure?
- Anything with Hugh Jackman in it.
- The Jm J. and Tammy Faye talk show.
- Was that a real show R69? I don''t remember DL discussing this show at all.
- It most certainly was, r70.\
Here''s an even gayer clip -- "70s Day with Jm J. and Tammy Faye," featuring the Captain and Tennille. Jm J. actually says "You go, girl."
- How about this?
- Pride goeth before a fall
- Need more faggot gay homosexual gayest stuff bump
- R73 is that Adam Lambert? Seriously...
- Either the gayest or the fakest (not remotely safe for work) -
- Antoine Dodson wins this thread.
- Gay Men''s Chorus on the Wendy Williams show....
- "Headin'' For Broadway" with a young Rex Smith and Gene Foote as the flaming choreographer -
- Love the clip @ R82...when he goes 5-6-7-8...it''s sooo gay and funny. Made me laugh anyway. Are you sure his name''s Gene Foote?
- Has this guy been featured here before? If he hasn''t, he should have been.%0D\
Listen to the way the guy who introduces him says the word ''twitter'' a la perfect gayvoice...then just wait...
- Someone please tell me what is in the butt in r76 because i cannot bear to look at that link!
- A gigantic cucumber (or perhaps it''s a zucchini).
- This should answer your question -
- He must have tripped while walking past a vegetable patch and accidentally fell on it. It''s the only explanation.
- From another thread
- r19 wins. Crystal Light, Aerobics and the 80s. Doesn''t get much gayer.
- There''s always this lovely wedding photo!
- R92, that photo never ceases to make me laugh. It looks like it was taken at Madame Tussaud''s
- The clip at R55 is one of my favorites.
That man is so gay they could tell from SPACE. And "Check Please" always has at least one scorchingly gay guest a season.
This was another, who gives Mayonnaise Lettuce a run for her money!
- Looking back on it, the entire decade of the 80's is the gayest thing I've ever seen.
- The '60s was a time for dancin'
- I started this thread three years ago. Who the fuck found it and bumped it?
WTF is wrong with you?
- Easy r97. You should be proud.
- R97's post is the GAYEST thing ever.
- Mam'selle Lettuce is back ... and blonde!
- R63 I used to call him "P. Allen Bottom."
Here's my vote.
- I forgot they rematched Mayonnaise Lettuce and the old grumpy fuck who argued with him the first time around.
They should pair Mayo with the queen in R94. The stage would catch AFLAME and it would burn that mother OUT!
- This. End thread.
God almighty, I don't even know where to begin. Must be seen.
- Carl Lewis video again, original link is deleted.
- Can't unsee this
- This is both the GAYEST thing ever and the most ELDERGAY moment ever!
- I apologize if this has been posted before. Michael Jeter delivering a message in The Fisher King.
This. The Village People performing "In The Navy" on the deck of a destroyer. Bonus: FLAG ROUTINE!