- OP that''s the best picture I''ve ever seen of Baldwin. It''s a shame he let himself go...
- I''ve wondered about this too, and it wouldn''t surprise me, but he just doesn''t ping to me.
- I assumed he''s still with a longtime gf.
- Right, OP. In your dreams
- Frankly, if he did marry again I would think he was an asshole. His divorce from Basinger was so nasty, why would he even think about marrying again?%0D\
He doesn''t ping at all, in face whatever the opposite of ping is, that''s what he does.
- No way - if he was gay and she was his beard, she would have outed him during that horrific divoce and child custody case. %0D\
My guess - not gay, just scared of getting married again because of how the last one turned out.
Armchair psychiatrist troll
- The one question I have though, is who would put their kid through that kind of shit for the sake of hiding homosexuality? \
Look at her expression. She looks terrified. That''s the only thing that makes me believe it might be real.\
She has never remarried either? Right?\
I guess it could be that they had such an intense relationship, for better or worse, that everyone else is boring to them. What else could it be?
- I''ve had her.
- he looked good here
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Alec_Baldwin - 2 - The_Last_Shot.jpg
- She wouldn''t out him if she was getting paid good money not too. They could both be gay.
- Ted C is convinced Alec Baldwin is gay and once hit on him.%0D\
Actually I believe him.
- He doesn''t ping in the least. And think about it. If he''s so terrified of being outed that he would go to that bizarre extreme, do you think he would play the gay scoutmaster so willingly? He''s not defensive at all when it comes to gay.
- He''s the typical Long Island douchebag straight guy, and I''ve been around them all my life, so I know.%0D\
Also agree that no one would put their daughter through what those two have. There''s easier ways to stay in the closet.
- Joan Fontaine has had Kim Basinger??
- He is the most straight man in straightdom.
- Yes r14, yes.
- Because most of you think he''s straight, I now definitely think he''s gay.%0D\
- What the hell is all this "ping" and "doesn''t ping" nonsense? Do you know how homophobic and self-loathing and just plain foolish you sound when you lounge around in your kaftans saying, "He pings for me?"
- I think he''s straight, but if he were gay, I''d be on my knees for him in a nanosecond..then give him a toungebath all over.
- Even now r19? I understand when he was younger but now? EW
- Bingo, OP!!!\
Had a brother in law with rage issue like Alec. Ultra macho almost fat ... Always mad about something always fussing at my sister always doing guy things without her. Dude was so down low even *I* couldn''t tell he was a mo-till he got caught banging one of his ''bros''!\
Alec has classic pig/bitch face and the lips of an expert closeted cocksucker. He should come out what does he have to lose.
Pee Wee Poundstone
- [quote]He''s the typical Long Island douchebag straight guy, and I''ve been around them all my life, so I know.\
You don;t know. He''s actually a great guy who sadly was saddled with a mentally unstable wife. His anger came from frustration with her.
- There have been lez rumors about Basinger.
I believe even Alec said Kim cheated on him with another woman...
- I''m with you R19. I think he''s sexier now.
- Oh God, I''ve known him (and worked with him) forever -- I even met him when he was a hot waiter and everybody (gay) was after him. I also knew Kim, stayed with them in fact in Shelter Island. He''s what he seems to be: hilarious, lacking an inner censor, a great actor, smart, really a lover of the arts, ferocious when angry, sexy (even now) and has had his innings as a crazy pussy hand.\
No, I haven''t been with him 24/7 his whole life, so could he have had an experience or two? Who would know? As a gay guy from a similar background I found him to be totally accepting and understanding of my life, spontaneously and unwisely after women on occasion and never ''ambiguous''.\
Really ''gay friendly'' but NOT in the closet.
- R22, I don''t care what he got saddled with. That''s no fucking excuse for the way he treated his daughter. I don''t doubt that phone call that was made public wasn''t the first time he took things out on his kid.%0D\
Also, when you say he was saddled with her, I seem to recall that when their relationship first started he was very publicly in love with his wife, and the two of them made a big show of it, including starring in a movie together. So don''t tell me that there wasn''t a time when he wasn''t happy with her.
- Alec Baldwin has a long time girlfriend but why do so many men on here think straight guys like to get married...they don''t.
- I''ve heard all the Baldwin brothers have had gay sex. Apparently as teens they stumbled onto a cruising spot and found it to be a great place for "free blowjobs." It''s part of the reason Alec & Billy are, uh, "cool" about gays and Stephen is such a head case about it. I guess there''s no neutrality if you spent a chunk of your teen years getting nob jobs from men and you''re "straight." (Personally I wasn''t neutral about it and I''m gay. It was great!)%0D\
Meanwhile--Alec--not so straight during his Studio 54 waiter days, right? I''m not saying he''s gay, but he''s not narrow. Certainly not now.
- Good friend of mine was a friend of Billy Baldwin and Alec is straight as they come! These gay rumors are comical because Alec is such a pussy hound it''s not even funny.anyway, I like to see who is rumored about next...possibly Eliot spitzer?!!
- Interesting but not very likely. She was one of the most desirable women in the world in her prime, when she married him. Then again, she may not have known...
- 25/Alec Pal ... c''mon buddy try harder bring more dish to your details. Sounds like damage control.\
I watched It''s Complicated with he and Meryl Streep, classic gay face!
Pee Wee Pounstone
- Why does Ted C think he''s gay? Surely, he''s at most, bisexual, but then again aren''t all HW actors?
- Yes, every man who is not gay is now bi-sexual, not just in Hollywood, but everywhere. So says DL.
- Why is he never ever seen with a woman?%0D\
Does he never date and never go anywhere with a woman?%0D\
Or are his dates very private in the confines of his NYC apartment or whatever house he owns elsewhere?%0D\
The last woman he was seen with was the never married one from Sex and the City, and that was about four years ago.
- I''d give my left nut to have a go at his Schweddy Balls and his Schweddy Weiner.
- Come on, you know Hollywood actors explore their bisexuality more than the average guy.
- He is about as gay, as George W. Bush. NOT.
- Well Op I might agree except have you seen him recently? He only had his looks going for him. His personality is not anything anyone would want to go home to. After the rant he left on his daughters answering machine no woman would touch him.
- You are making much too big of a deal of the phone message to his daughter, R38.%0D\
It just wasn''t that big of a deal.%0D\
Everyone else has either forgotten about it or forgiven him his rant.%0D\
I would gladly go home to his personality and his looks and his intellect.%0D\
- Yeah, PeeWee, you''re really convincing. We should believe you over a guy who spent time around him for years because you say "classic gay face"? You''re an idiot.
- he is so not gay (i know a woman who dated him at one time), but he''s an actor, so he''s not above flirting with the gays for attention.
but i want him to be gay. my big fat, funny, hairy, gay daddy.
- I know Alec and believe me he''s not gay. Baldwin is/was a pussyhound who happened to fall hard for Kim Basinger...really hard. I don''t think he ever planned to marry before he met her and now he knows he should have stuck with his first inclination.\
That relationship was based on pure passion. They passionately "loved" each other and now they passionately hate each other.\
What kind of gay man gets that worked up over a woman? And for this long? Please. I really think his dream is to hate fuck her.
- He used to be hot and hairy with a beautiful six pack, which has turned into a keg.
- he''s still hot, r43. some of us like a keg, not a six pack, and a man, not a boy.
yes, i''ve jacked off to his scout skit on SNL. several times.
- "Why is he never ever seen with a woman?"\
Because he has anger issues and a lot of women are frightened by that.
- yeah, right, R45, you are full of shit. He could be seen with multitudes of women if he wished.%0D\
now shut up, R45, you are boring harpy
- Reading your signature, r 41... Oh, you and me both! %0D\
There was a BI here some time ago (from Celebrity Caterer?) where it was noted that Alec Badwin loves flirting with guys. Even knowing it wouldn''t go anywhere, I''d be into that in a big way!
"You got such awfully pretty eyes...anyone ever tell you that?"
- r46- is that you, alec?
well, the anger issues fit...
- Baldwin has tons of integrity and I have no doubt that if he was gay - he would have come out loud and proud. Stop your smears.
- Out and proud? Doubt it.
- "smears" = maybe gay?%0D\
What the fuck?! Are you the same troll who''s rolling around in the Ronaldo thread?%0D\
Annoying as hell.
- lighten up with the homophobia, r49- it is not a smear to speculate about someone''s sexuality on a gay gossip board. being called gay is no more a smear tha0n being called left-handed.
- There was a blind item about a divorced actor who was no longer getting attention from his female fans because of his inability to control his anger. He was not opposed to receiving ''praise'' from his gay fans. He likes the attention and since he is not getting any from his female fans he is not opposed to getting the adulation from his gay fans.\
I figured this has to be Alec Baldwin.\
Most women I work with do not like him because of the anger he has shown his daughter.\
I, on the other hand, like him. He''s turned into a bear, but that''s okay by me. So long as he doesn''t shave his body.
R45, not quite a boring harpy
- r51 - Trolldar says yes.
- No one gives a shit about the women you work with, R53, and the women you work with are not a cross sample of the entire populace - stop living in such a tiny tiny world -%0D\
stop trying to judge anything by ''the women I work with'' - it''s such a tiny sample that it is meaningless
- Yes, men''s anger issue really stop women from flocking to a famous, rich guy. Just ask O.J.%0D\
- r55=feminazi cunt dyke with penis envy. \
Give it a rest, bitch.
- You have anger issues, r57. Is it the "gay man''s bowels" acting up again?
- R56, how many girlfriends has OJ had since the trial?
- Long time ago Mick Jagger was giving me a blowjob in the basement of Studio 54. When Alec saw what was happening he hurled all over his little satin gym shorts. I''m guessing, not gay.
- It is very insulting and outrageous that you would compare Alec Baldwin to OJ Simpson.%0D\
People on the internet never cease to amaze with their sheer stupidity.%0D\
There is no comparison. OJ is a brutal double murderer who slit his wife''s throat and almost severed her entire head off her body, and did an equally brutal murder to Ron Goldman.%0D\
You owe Alec Baldwin an apology, you senseless idiot, R56.
- [quote]"Why is he never ever seen with a woman?"\
Because he doesn''t want to be be seen. He''s not an idiot. Do you think all those people coming out of trendy restaurants don''t know the paparazzi and TMZ are there? There are plenty of place on NY to be descreet.
- Do you mean ''discreet''?%0D\
Where does one go in NYC if one is Alec Baldwin with a woman and not be seen?
- r60, you won''t find a post like yours on iVillage.\
And Baldwin is/was dating that girl who won the editor job on the Stylista reality show.
- [quote][R55]=feminazi cunt dyke with penis envy.\
yo, creep at r57- here on the datalounge don''t call people names that rush limbaugh coined, ok? and when we call someone a dyke, we say it with love. \
feel free to use cunt all you like though, you cunting cunt.
self-appointed hall monitor for this thread
- I actually know Baldwin and have worked with him. He has a girlfriend, and they are frequently together. I get absolutely no gay vibe from him whatsoever. Crazy, yes. Gay, no. \
Before I met him in a work capacity, I used to frequently see him either at my gym or walking around on the UWS. With his girlfriend. \
This one is definitely wishful thinking, OP.
- Yeah, PeeWee, you''re really convincing. We should believe you over a guy who spent time around him for years because you say "classic gay face"? You''re an idiot.\
by: Anonymous\\treply 40\
Yup he''s gay, thanks r 40 for the damage control confirmation .\
To truly damage control you must talk about all the het tail he''s banged *since* divorcing Kim.
Pee Wee Poundstone
- R61, calm the fuck down. I wasn''t comparing Alec to OJ except in your fevered brain. I just used the most extreme example of women still flocking to a guy whose anger issues were so extreme he actually murdered someone to make a point to the person who said Alec''s anger issues make him poisonous to women.%0D\
For the person who asked if OJ has had any girlfriends since the murderers. Yes, he has to beat women off with a stick (or did, he''s in jail now where he claims the inmates love him). In fact we almost had a Nicole Simpson redux situation with the one girlfriend, Paula Barbieri, I think her name was. A lot of visits from the police in that situation.%0D\
Why does anyone doubt that a murderer would attract women when guys here always post about wanting to fuck some murderer because he''s hot?
- You are sick and twisted, R56, R68. Obsessed with OJ.%0D\
Your example is sick and twisted, and using OJ in the same breath as Alec Baldwin illustrates your complete lack of judgment and coherent thinking.%0D\
Your example of OJ with Alec, your comparison, and now your idiotic attempt to somehow justify your creepy insane words illustrates your sickness.
- "Yes, he has to beat women off with a stick"\
And yet they never learn.
- why are some people (person?) so angry over someone saying Alec Baldwin might be gay?
- R69, you are the sick one, some obsessed fan, no doubt. I am not going to justify myself to a nutcase except to say that someone asked if OJ had any girlfriends since the murders, so I answered. Now fuck off.
- R72, you brought up OJ completely out of the blue as a comparison to Alec''s so-called anger.%0D\
You did NOT just answer a question about OJ''s girlfriends. No one brought up OJ except YOU.%0D\
(you, who knows so much about OJ on the tip of his tongue, that you can even mention Paula Barberi)
- Speaking of Paula Barberi, does anyone know where I can get an audio of Howard Stern doing OJ talking to Paul Barberi on the phone?%0D\
I don''t think I ever laughed so hard in my life. I''d be forever grateful.
- R73, check out R59''s post and then shut your fucking trap before I point out that that you have been flaming any poster who doesn''t go along with your theory that Alec is not seen with any women. %0D\
You criticize me when you defend Alex''s brutal phone call to his daughter as no big deal. You can''t be taken seriously.%0D\
- "There was a blind item about a divorced actor who was no longer getting attention from his female fans because of his inability to control his anger."%0D\
Baldwin is still on TV, so I''m sure he''s still getting attention from female fans. I''m not sure they stick around very long, if he yells at them or rants about his ex-wife on dates, but I suspect the blind item is about someone else. And FYI there are lots of women who''d have someone with Baldwin''s temper, if it came with his money and fame, or even his charm. %0D\
And just because I think the blind item is about someone else, doesn''t mean I think he''s totally straight. Maybe... mostly straight.
- R75, you brought up OJ out of the blue BEFORE R59 asked about OJ''s girlfriends.%0D\
OJ would NOT have been a topic of conversation if you had not brought him up initially at R56.%0D\
Why do you keep trying to get out of the fact that you are the ONE who brought up OJ out of the blue as an example of anger?%0D\
And I have not been ''flaming'' anyone who says Alec has been seen with a woman. Everyone knows that he is never seen on dates with women in photographs taken by the papparazi.%0D\
- [quote]Everyone knows that he is never seen on dates with women in photographs taken by the papparazi.%0D\
Baldwin has a history of getting aggressive with photographers. Maybe they don''t want to piss him off.
- Is this woman still his girlfriend?
- R77, your posts at R34, R39, R46 and many others prove that you seriously need help with your Alec Baldwin obssession.%0D\
Oh, and even if he were gay he would not let you suck his cock. So sorry.
- That''s right, R38, as you say about Alec Baldwin ''no woman would ever touch him''.%0D\
So true, no woman would ever want to touch Alec Baldwin, go out with him, date him, or have anything to do with him.%0D\
You are definitely on the right track....
- I think that his anger is oddly sexy.
Yeah, call me a fat whore Alec
- I was, of course, using sarcasm and satire at R81.
- bump for more ranting
- [quote]Baldwin has tons of integrity and I have no doubt that if he was gay - he would have come out loud and proud. Stop your smears.%0D\
In r49''s defense, I understood the "smears" reference to mean that Alec Baldwin was closeted, thus lacking integrity, not that he was gay.
- R86, is closeted the same as being gay?%0D\
You are saying it was said that he is closeted, but not gay.%0D\
That makes no sense.%0D\
If he''s closeted, he is gay.%0D\
But all of this is absurd because Alec is not gay.
- I don''t care what anyone says here, including anybody who says they know him. He could be lying to them and just putting on a show to throw people off the idea he is gay. I have heard stories about him in gay bars somewhere - I have read stories on the internet - I am convinced he''s gay. He had gay affairs with his costars, I heard that, too somewhere. Too many stories not to be true.
- R85 - Let''s try this again. There''s "gay" and "gay AND closeted". %0D\
Read r49''s post again. The "smear" is that he is "gay AND closeted", not just "gay".
- meant to type: R86, isn''t closeted the same as being gay?
- Well, R87, you are the only one who has ''heard'' or ''read on the internet'' anything about Alec being gay.
- I am sure I have read it somewhere and definitely here in the DL.
- No, it has never been said or discussed on Datalounge that Alec Baldwin is gay.%0D\
You are the only one who would suggest it.
- It''s always the quiet ones.
Henry, Serial Killer
- I have no idea about Alec Baldwin''s sexuality. \
But I can tell you this:\
Over 10 years ago, my mom and dad were stuck in an Atlanta traffic jam. My mom was in the passenger seat. She turned to the right and saw Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger in the back of a car. He was beating the shit out of her, and she was taking it like she was used to it. \
No, my mom didn''t tell anyone besides me, because she didn''t think anyone would believe her. \
But I have no doubt that Alec Baldwin is a piece of shit.
The Guy Is An Asshole
- The epitome of bi.
- He is an immensely LIKEABLE guy, I will give him that. He might be a bit insane and have some anger issues but he doesn''t come across that way on TV shows. He was hysterical on David Letterman last night (a re-run, but still). Self deprecating, charming, articulate. He is SO gay friendly, too. And he guest starred on Will and Grace and had several great lines "Oooh, I couldn''t go to the park if I were gay, they''d be all over a furry daddy bear like me." Hilarious. He just seems to get better with age. I highly doubt that he is gay, though. No way. Gay friendly, MAYBE bi, but not out and out gay. The thing is, he is so comfortable with whatever he is, that it makes him sexy. And THAT is the definition of sexy to me: a guy who is comfortable with who he is. There aren''t many of those around.
- [quote]No, it has never been said or discussed on Datalounge that Alec Baldwin is gay.\
Are you joking, R92? It was discussed on the "Whose cum would taste better" thread, on a Celebrity Caterer thread with the BI asking "Which hearthrob of years ago is loving the attention from men?", and I think on the SNL sketch thread as well.
- I haven''t read Ted C. in years, but I recall Ted C. having a hugh crush on Alec. Ted C. would go on and on about how much he adored him and drooled over him, but never, ever, not even once suggested he was gay. %0D\
When I heard his phone message rant to his daughter, while shocking and totally inappropriate, my first thoughts were a man who was in an incrediable amount of pain over losing his daughter.
- R96 NAILED it.
- You make no sense R97. Those threads did not discuss Alec being gay, nor was any evidence presented.%0D\
You can dream, but that doesn''t make it a possibility or true.
- R97 seems to have trouble deciphering reality from his dream world and ethereal state of floating thru the universe as a simpleton.
- Has he ever let Nick Scotti blow him?
- Alec is not that good looking, just better looking than his siblings. They all seem to have some strange type of tardface or fishface going on there. Plus, he''s a jerk.\
Any lesbian rumors about Kim? She''s not a very good actress or presence, but she seems nice, unpretentious, and likable in her roles and in the media, which you can''t say about many celebs.
- I think Alec is very attractive, and his brother, Billy, is good looking too.%0D\
Brother Daniel Baldwin has looked attractive off and on thruout his career.%0D\
The only brother not attractive is the relgious fundie brother, Stephen.%0D\
What makes Alec sexy is his great raspy husky voice, his keene intelligence, his witty personality, his hairy bear-like husky body. And his is quite knowledgeable. And he tells great, very funny, humorous stories very well.
- TMC, co-hosting with Robert O, Miss Alec has more juicy details on every film. Just sayin''
- The only rumors of Kim, that I know of, are with Foster.\
Anyone else heard anything?\
I agree with you about Alec not being good looking r103. He was early in his career but now? Good lord, no.
- You really are a stupid cunt, OP. And, no, I did not read the preceding 103 posts. Nor did I search. %0D\
Just because you think a guy is hot, OP, doesn''t mean he''s gonna poke you in the asshole. %0D\
- True story, I was born on Kimba Singer''s boat. We were attacked by pirates. I''m named after a parrot.
- My ex brother in law is the Joker!!!
- I live in the Hamptons. Kim Basinger is one step up from retarded. She was successfully sued twice for millions of dollars. Baldwin worked his ass off paying off her debts. He totally resuced her from financial ruin.%0D\
Everyone out here likes him except for freepers.
- If you lived in the Hamptons, you would be well acquainted with the numerous stories of Alec''s drunken tantrums at restaurants, belittling and humiliating Kim in front of total strangers.%0D\
Politics doesn''t rise above being an asshole. %0D\
- That must have been over 10 years and more ago, R111, since Alec and Kim have not been together for the last 8 to 10 years.%0D\
You certainly hold on to negative scuttlebutt.
- [quote] If you lived in the Hamptons, you would be well acquainted with the numerous stories of Alec's drunken tantrums at restaurants, belittling and humiliating Kim in front of total strangers.%0D
Nope. Only one time at Nick and Toni's in the 1990s. They got divorced shortly after that.%0D
Why don't you tell us all of your supposed numerous stories and where they happened? %0D
I've met Alec Baldwin many times and never had a problem. I know people who worked with him and for him and they have no stories of drunken tantrums or belittling.%0D
Now, Roy Scheider is a different story. But he never divorced the wife he used to publicly belittle. And he was an asshole to people on the jitney and at Southampton Hospital. If you didn't kiss his ass, he was a nasty little man. He was used to being lionized as the great patron of the arts, since he help found the Bay Street Theater over in Sag Harbor and the Hayground School (a glorified day camp near K Mart), and he coasted on that for a long time. If you had money to donate, he was a perfect gentleman. If not, you never knew what to expect.
R110, Who Actually Lives Here
- Oh - and Julie Andrews really is a bitch.
- [quote]I''ve met Alec Baldwin many times and never had a problem. I know people who worked with him and for him and they have no stories of drunken tantrums or belittling.\
That''s what many have said about Gibson. That doesn''t mean he''s not an asshole to others.
- he used to be gorgeous!
- I bet many of you younger queenfaces have no idea how hot he used to be. Same with Mel Gibsonl.
- I don''t know about Alec, but for a time, John Waters went around telling anyone who would listen that Kim and Jodie Foster were an item. This was in the late 80s I think. Or mid 80s.
Hardly remember the 80s
- R117/118 is a dummie!!
- Do you think he was telling legitimate gossip or lying? What did other people think?
- Who r121? John Waters? I think people that knew John Waters thought it was true and those who didn''t thought it was gossip. Even though I didn''t know JW personally, I believed him since I''d heard that Waters was friends w/Jodie at the time.
- Thanks r122.
- R94, I believe you. And I noticed that nobody has said anything about your claim so far.
- Beatdown Baldwin.
- You guys are such "ninny no nothings"...if he is attached, whoever he is attached to doesn't have a very strong hold... %0D
Given a complete "out of nowhere" recent tingle an associate of mine experienced, I sent my staff on her behalf to route out the mangy details. As they reported back to me in our conference call on Monday...it appears he does what any single man does i.e. he plays the field. The lad has been in the company of many women in the last year in point of fact. A nice lovely younger blonde in March who I will reserve comment about, the nice lovely Asian girlfriend he had named who I will also reserve comment about, and the nice younger lovely Stylista winner who I will also reserve comment about. and many others that shall not be named later-or ever. The world is made up of all kinds of women - and one very nice looking, older, likable, normal, single, lonely man. Also, a man that probably has no intention of letting anyone know anything about his intentions until he has no other choice. He also is still working a lot on decisions about his life that would no doubt keep him off one woman in partic. %0D
OH. Did I forget to mention "the field" is comprised of many acres? INDEED I DID. Someone I know very well (my aforementioned associate)found themselves in an unexpected and life-affirming spontaneous flirtation that I am told involved a very striking brunette actor who I think likes to ride a bike and I guess is nutty for Mahler who has fine, fine peacock-feathered ways about him when aroused out of the blue, and who then blusters a bit when feeling the slightest unintentional rebuff-SINCE IT PROBABLY NEVER HAPPENS TO HIM. So these are "the days of my associates and others lives" - and Alec isn't even a "a tad gay.". You all need to just move along to somebody else like maybe Geraldo or God or someone. Maybe God is gay. And Alec is going to laugh his ass off if he ever gets the search button on this vapid site to work so he can see you queens rail.
- [quote]Oh - and Julie Andrews really is a bitch.%0D\
Dish please, R110/R114! We can start a new thread if we have to.
- Save it r96. He is a cunt and Im glad he''s not gay so we dont have to claim him.
- Mama says they was magic shoes.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson FIGHTS BACK \
- He worked at studio 54,he must have been the only straight one.
- I knew soemone who paled aroune with the Baldwins...Alec was straight a sthey cum....;)
- Cum being the operative word!
- Not a beautiful woman like Kim
- Actually I think it''s closer to th other way around.. with a twist- the twist being that Baldwin selectively put out for $$ and purportedly, roles back when he was a struggling hot young piece of ass.%0D\
Well not many insiders post much on here anymore, because Basinger was QUITE open about going to lesbian bars (w/ women ONLY) all the time throughout most of their marriage.%0D\
On a much SEXIER note...
- Glad you mentioned that r135 I remember the posts about Kim around here.
- I''m telling you NOW, so I don''t have to tell you THEN...%0D\
Alec Baldwin is not gay. PERIOD. Some of you may want him to be, but he is not. A liberal--yes. Gay-Friendly--yes. Flirty (with men and women)--yes. Gay--NO!%0D\
Just stop it.
- supposedly dated Prince and eminem? lol\
of course she is a dyke.
- Kim Basinger is the epitome of femininity even if she is a lesbian or not, or to be more right even if she is bisexual or not.
Alec Baldwin...well he is not gay, sorry, my gayradar confirms that!
- No one deserves to get mixed up with that crazy bitch Kim Bassinger
- I ABSOLUTELY believe the possibility that Alec is gay. But I just don't feel there is enough to feel convinced
- The ONLY thing worthwhile on this thread is the photo. The rest is worthless.
Get a life, OP.
- R140 same goes for Baldwin. He's a grade A CUNT. Y'all know it's not IF but WHEN he gets divorced from his new wife, she'll be Kim Basingering him all over the press. She'll have angry voicemails and he'll look almost as bad as Mel Gibson.
- No, i can almost swear that Kim was not Alec Baldwin's beard. Guys, come on, it's obvious.
He fell head over heels in love with her!
- KIM BASINGER is the epitome of femininity and fragility
- God, she is so incredibly sexy, so strikingly beautiful and soooooo fucking sweeeeeet!
- The Getaway (1994) - Roadside Argument
I didn't like the movie but i liked this scene...
- Kim should have won Lead Actress for 9 and a Half Weeks. That last scene where she tells Rourke it has to end - the most sincere, vulnerable, truthful, open hearted, wise acting I have ever seen in my life.
- Kim's acting varies from gentle to passionate. She is delicate, vulnerable, sweet, insecure and thoughtful.
- If you have a Twitter account, their daughter is prettier than both of them.
- R150, you must be kidding. Her daughter is not ugly but he doesn't hold a candle close to her mother.
- r151, her mother is beautiful (I think she still is) but is really beautiful and doesn't have the man hands.
- Who has the man hands? What do you mean?????
- I wish I could find Alec's tweet when Ireland tweeted this pic. It was pretty funny.
The Seinfeld episode re: man hands was based on Kim's masculine (and incongruous) hands.
- My link is bad at 155. Just google "Ireland Baldwin" and "bikini" if you want to see a father's worst nightmare.
- Excuse me but nonsense. Kim Basinger's hands are FINE!
She is still feminine and beautiful and her daughter is a pale shadow of her mother, she resembles more Baldwin.
- r157, if you're interested in others' opinions, just google KB and "man hands." The consensus is pretty funny.
- I have eyes and i can see through my eyes, thanks R158. I don't give a damn what some silly people think about Kim's hands. That's stupid. This woman is the epitome of femininity. PERIOD.
- Her hands are as sexy as she is.
- One of my good friends in New York is a professional dominatrix. Alec Baldwin used to pay her to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. She says his back was hairy.
- R161, cut the crap.
- I shit you not R162.
- Then your friend shits you R163. Seriously, you believe that Baldwin is taking it up the ass?
- I AM grown, and I believe her because there's no reason for her to have made it up. Believe what suits you. I'm just throwing it out there.
- So your friend claims that she was fucking Baldwin up the ass while he was still married to Kim?
- Get in line, R19!
- I just e-mailed her for confirmation/specifics. I'll let you know if I got it wrong, but I remember this story fairly clearly. It would have been 2000-2003ish.
- Kim and Mia should sit down and exchange ways to make themselves look even worse.
- Who is Mia?
- There's a manic Kim fangurl on this thread.
- I loved her scene in BATMAN when she enters the cave and says "Why won't you let me in? Why?"
She looked so angelic in that. I just wish Tim Burton hadn't directed her to scream so much (every 10 seconds or so). It was a pretty thankless role but listen to what she says about it. She's so ethereal.
- I often wondered how Basinger would have fared in Sharon Stone's BASIC INSTINCT role (I believe she would have been similarly excellent), then I found out she had a similar character in FINAL ANALYSIS, that same year. This film was so obviously in the shadow of BASIC, I think people have missed a potential classic:
- Kim had one of he most luxurious manes of hair ever.
- I believe r161. Thats pretty good gossip. What other stories does your dom friend have? If you're still on this thread please feel free to share.
- Here's a link to the woman (Dessarae Bradford) who claimed to have fucked Alec in the ass. She even wrote a book about it...
- My friend is not Dessarae, but she did get back to me and confirms her story.
- So Alec took it up the butt from a couple of women, maybe more. With an ass like he used to have, he should have given it to some well-deserving guy.
- According to Ted C in his former column he's developed a penchant for young boys as he's aged. Didn't he give him the moniker "Lloyd Boy Toyed" or something like that?
Wouldn't picture him as a bottom though.
- If Kim Basinger felt the need to break up with Baldwin she was probably right.
YOU KNOW THAT!
- R58, you're fucking hilarious and made me spit out my coffee!
I know this is off topic, but...
I used to have an acquaintance who has had well over 1,000 sex partners, loves it bareback, and likes strangers to piss up his ass. He once complained to me that, among HIV and other problems, he has terrible abdominal pains and irritable bowel syndrome! I'm not surprised!
Many of the silly fags on DL are obsessed with (allegedly) closeted celebrities.
Being bisexual (which many gay men wrongly do not believe exists) is not uncommon in Hollywood, is not the same as being gay, and is not living in the closet.
Alec Baldwin has neither "let himself go" nor is he in the closet.
A reminder my eccentric parents often said comes to mind: you youth-obsessed queers are in for a rude awakening when age catches up with you and just as the sun rises, it will.
- [quote] Alec Baldwin has a long time girlfriend [bold]but why do so many men on here think straight guys like to get married...they don't.[/bold]
Exactly. Why gay men think that successful straight men should "prove" their heterosexuality by lining up to get taken to the cleaners (again and again) is beyond me.
Sofa jumping and fancy "Hollywood royalty" weddings haven't exactly shielded serial pussy-hound and man of matrimony Tom Cruise from being a punchline of the closet gay. And endless photo ops with with his kids and his wife/mother at the beach seem only to raise more questions than they answer for "happily married" Hugh Jackman.
For what it's worth, Alec Baldwin ($65M) is reportedly worth more than Kelsey Grammer ($60M). Why? It may have something to do with one of Grammer's ex-wives being worth a reported $50M -- money she did not bring to the marriage. Marrying can be indicative of foolhardiness and a desire to part with one's money, yet somehow it's not the most perfect proof of being straight.
- "Seriously, you believe that Baldwin is taking it up the ass? Grow up!"
It always amazes me that some gay men - I'm assuming the author of this drivel is a gay man - think they can tell by looking at a man or from his personality whether or not he would like "taking it up the ass".
They need to get out more or to stop drinking the Eisenhower era cool-aid of sexual stereotypes.
- R183 I'm a female. You got me totally wrong and i'm gay friendly
- KIM BASINGER IS TOTALLY FEMININE. STOP TRASHING HER HANDS. SHE IS SO SEXY AND FEMININE AND HAS THE CAPRICES AND THE SENSITIVITIES OF A WOMAN.
Capitals...wow...it's over, now i wrote it!
- Aaah, another case of a gay man coping with being being born a homosexual. Is there medication for that?
- wasn't Kim Basinger rumoured to have dated Jodie Foster
- [quote]you youth-obsessed queers are in for a rude awakening when age catches up with you
The ones that never did anything with their lives become suicidal. They are so silly.
- R187, yes there was that rumor out there at a time.
I don't know if it is true though. Maybe...
- He was actually gorgeous when younger, I had no idea.
- He's still a good looking man. He's just fat. If he lost half the weight, he'd look like fine.
- That amount of hair on the chest is grotesque.
- It's not hair. It's a big spider.
- Alec is no longer hefty. He's lost a considerable amount of weight. And whoever never knew that Alec was smoking hot in his youth is too clueless to even be in this thread.
- Alec Baldwin has probably never been in better shape in his life. He is married to a professional yoga instructor and she has shown him a healthier lifestyle. This guy is as straight as an arrow but has always been gay friendly. I have heard he is a loyal and generous friend to have.
- why is taking it up the ass from a woman considered to be gay?? maybe he just likes the feeling?
- I wish. I would fuck Alec at any age or body type. The man is hot.
- When Kim Basinger was young she was absolutely stunning, I always wished I looked like her back then.
- "It always amazes me that some gay men - I'm assuming the author of this drivel is a gay man - think they can tell by looking at a man or from his personality whether or not he would like "taking it up the ass".
Pot meet kettle.
- Kim omg she is soooooo sexy!
- Most marriages don't result in anyone "getting taken to the cleaners"; in the average couple, no one has anything to get cleaned out, and marriage results in greater cumulative wealth than they would otherwise have. Your bizarre misperceptions of marriage are just so strange. Your obsession with celebrity culture is seriously dysfunctional as guidance for real life.
- I am foreign and so I havent't seen that much in the media etc. about them, but Kim Basinger had serious lesbian rumours about her. I guess Baldwin is a normal straight, but various people he's worked with and with whom he seems to be friends, might have a thing for minors. Also numerous of the stuff he's done in movies and TV, are from genres and types that probably have a bigger pedophilia problem than most other genres and types. Political and societal action thriller and movies, adventure movies, sitcoms with a focus on work and social groups, less on relationships.
His brothers might have suffered childhood traumata, not from him.
- Alec Baldwin is the epitome of a DL bisexual. In the 80's he was known for letting almost anyone suck his member in the Hamptons. It became a joke to see what hot tub he would visit each night. Definitely into women but loved his d**k sucked. I had a personal encounter with him in the New York subway, but it never became sexual. However, always very nice and respectful.
- R203 proves once again that DataLounge is a liar's dream.