- This picture is evocative...so much springs to mind.
- After seeing him in "A Single Man" I''ve become quite enamored with him. He''s amazingly beautiful but also changeable depending on how they style him. \
- of course, he''s beautiful...but i find models totally off putting. they must be a human nightmare!
- Thanks for starting a thread on him OP, he is divine. He has gotten so thin though, I hope he is not having issues.
- He is very skinny, but some Hispanic guys are just naturally ''flacucho'' that way. I''m in my late 20''s right now, and eat normally, and yet I''m still rail-thin.%0D\
And yes, I know that metabolisms slow down, and that I''m probably a whore, and that you think I live in a Cheeto-lacquered basement. Trust me - I''m enjoying the skinny stage now, before it fades with time.
- As if skinny were optimal, R8. Especially on a man.
- R7, the only issues I think he has is working in the fashion business, unfortunately skinny is the new black. He''s possibly been told not to put on wait by agent or whomever....
- I''ve been a fan of Jon since I first noticed him in A Single Man. He is one gorgeous looking man and just oozes sex.%0D\
R8, yes, he is thin, but hasn''t he always been thin? I don''t think he''s too thin either. I mean, not dangerously anyhow. I saw an interview where he said he eats a lot, since he''s Basque. He works out by running, but he could never cut out eating. He loves food. That''s what he said, it might have changed, but..%0D\
Oh, and btw, OP.. Sorry to say, but I think he''s straight.
- I have never dated a fat guy, but he is too thin for me,
- I need some ASS on my men.
- re: the picture @ r7 ----- Tel him to please give return Snookie''s hair. STAT.
- Newish interview..
- There are people, like OP, who rattle on about sex in a way that makes me wonder if they''ve ever had any. For example, they seem to think being "a bottom" is some kind of immutable fact about a person -- like being, say, "a Negro."
- Some people like that, R9. Otherwise, all our models would look like Jonah Hill.%0D\
Most people would consider him too thin, R11, but I think he''s probably alright, given that some people are just naturally built that way - hence my previous post.
To me being a bottom means you like to bottom, you prefer to do so and given the option you''d rather do it than top someone because that''s what you enjoy. %0D\
I, on the other hand, mostly top ''cause that''s what turns me on.
OP, The Hedonist
- OP/R18 there''s no reason to even discuss this, since he''s straight.
- R19, and you know this because.........
- [quote]To me being a bottom means you like to bottom, you prefer to do so and given the option you''d rather do it than top someone because that''s what you enjoy. I, on the other hand, mostly top ''cause that''s what turns me on.\
Oh, me too.
- He''s possibly been told not to put on ""wait"" by agent or whomever....%0D\
Oh my Mary, please go back to school...
- R22, LOL%0D\
Just a little slip when you''re in a hurry....%0D\
R22, I promise not to do it again if you blow me.
- R20, I''m not saying it''s impossible that he''s gay. I''m just saying that everything I''ve read, seen and heard about him is that he''s straight.
- I''ve seen him around a couple of times in Madrid. Sounds impossible, but even more beautiful in person. It almost hurts to look at him!
- Yeah! and so was his boyfriend Alfonso Bassave until they were caught red-handed walking the streets of Madrid. Must say, they looked good together, I would love to see them in action.
- Get the boy some paella, rapido, por favor.
- WTF?!?! R26, more dirt, please! What happened? Who is his bf? Got a pic?%0D\
Weird.. He always claims he''s straight. He always flirts with girls. Why does he need to do that? It''s not like there''s zero gay male models.. I mean, come on! I would understand bearding up if he was an actor, but as a model? Why?
- How can anyone think this hunk is straight??
- You surprise me R28, why did Ricky Martin pretend he was straight all these years??%0D\
Because he had an audience he needed to sell to.%0D\
The same happens here, he''s a model he''s selling his image, he''s selling sex. %0D\
Like it or not the gays are still a small minority and he needs to have mass appeal, especially in Spain, where despite everything people are still very conservative.
- "... until they were caught red-handed walking the streets of Madrid."\
- He''s soooo pretty...
- Somebody translate this:\
[quote]Jon Kortajarena es gay, sale con el actor de Dieta Mediterr%C3%83%C2%A1nea, Alfonso Bassave, hace ya un tiempo.
- JK is gay and been dating Dieta Mediteranea actor Alfonso Bassave for a while now.
Kortajarena Jon is gay, is dating the actor from Dieta Mediterranea, Alfonso Bassave, for some time.
- "Kortajarena Jon is gay, is dating the actor Mediterranean Diet, Alfonso Bassave, for some time."
- the lucky boyfriend...
- Madonna wanted to suck the life out of him (through his peen hole)\
[quote]Jon looked slightly uncomfortable with the attention but was, nonetheless, flattered. She has made some enquiries about him and has found out a bit more about some of his future modeling gigs in a bid to use her influence to his advantage. She is going to invite him to some social events in New York.
- Thanks for posting that, R32. He has a perfect face, and that hair, wow! I just can''t take my eyes off him. He is one gorgeous guy! The song was perfect too. %0D\
BTW, he is actually one of the top male models of today. He is very popular amongst the biggest fashion designers and has won many awards. %0D\
And to those of you who say he''s too thin.. Top male models are supposed to be thin. Only underwear models are supposed to be muscular. Most top male models are not muscular, only the "lesser" models are. It''s a fact.
- R37, the boyfriend is good looking, but not nearly as gorgeous as Jon. But to be honest, who can top that face, so to speak? lol. It would be impossible.
- Gorgeous. Holocaust victimy, but you know.
- Damn, I think the b.f. is hotter
- I am not attracted to Jon.
There, i said it!
- Jon and Alfonso
- Fine, I admit, he does looks a bit better when he''s not as thin as he is now, but well, he''s still hot imo.
- This is one of the rare times I agree w/ a hunk posting on DL.
- Do we know anything else about this gorgeous model?
- R47, what''s public knowledge:%0D\
He''s just turned 25. Comes from the north of Spain. I imagine, because of his accent in Spanish, his family is well off compared to your average Spaniard. He''s a taurus and he comes across as quite down-to-earth in interviews, no diva antics.%0D\
He''s also mentioned before -I''m not sure where-, that he''s happy he''s getting now where he wants to be in his modelling career. %0D\
I''m not sure he''s still going out with Bassave, ''cause he basically lives on a plane and has no time.
- Fan out DL Spaniards! We need to find out more about Jon.
- Thanks, R48. Interesting that he comes from a well off family. Can you tell that just from his accent?%0D\
Any other Spaniards here who knows anything else? Is he dating anyone now? Is he really gay, or bi? Why is he saying he''s straight?%0D\
BTW, nice pic, R50.
- not many infos, but a shitload of pics on his official site.
- I am almost never attracted to male fashion models. They look starved and emaciated. It baffles me other men could find men who look so unhealthy and sickly attractive.
- LOL, same thing hap[pened over in the Gerard Piqu%C3%83%C2%A9 thread. He isn''t gay. Gay spanish men are exclusivly into the circut clubs. \
Anyway Tom Ford is (as is D&G, Valinteno and Karl Largfeld) inamously self-loathing fags. There is no way Tom ord would hire a gay guy,no fashion designer would. And besides, there almost no gay male models, one famos model, can''t rerall his name, but he said there were only two gay male models, one is Nick Snider and the other one is some camp French queen.
- r54, if anyone thinks there are two gay male models, they are delusional! Two OUT gay models perhaps. \
r53, some of us agree that Jon would look better if he put on some weight. But fashion doesn''t call for that right now. He is still the hotness though.
- R54 = delusional straight fangurl troll. I''m not exactly taking her word for it. He might be straight, I don''t know. But R54 is a lame troll. Look at the writing style, same as all other trolling posts on DL. Definitely a delusional fangurl.
- Can''t wait for him to do a drag part in an Almodovar movie.
- queen :)
- Read in a magazine aprox. a year ago that they were searching a new house in Chueca(gay gay) There were even pictures of them together.
- Ok, In Spain which is the more trendy city, Madrid or Barcelona? Which is the city were all the cool hip people hang out.
- I don%C3%82%C2%B4t know , for me 50/50. Barcelona is a better city but Madrid%C3%82%C2%B4s nightlife is superb.
- r61, Madrid and Barcelona are both boring cities, Spain IS boring, trust me I was born there. People try to be PC about it and claim they have nice Paella or nightlife or whatever but it''s a conservative, poor, uninteresting place you go to for a couple of weeks or months and then you move on.
- WOW R63 you must be the soul of the party.
- Looks completely different (and better, IMHO) when he smiles.
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Dieta Mediterranea Madrid Premiere -iZk2dF5jEGl.jpg
- I found him very distracting in A Single Man. Not the good kind of distracting. I''m not sure why - maybe too contemporary-looking or modellish.
He''s a hot bitch, regardless
- Is that his girlfriend at r65, isn''t she the fanous Spanish modle that use to be married to Mark van der Loo? Esther Canadas.
- Also looks completely different when he''s not so ascetically thin.
- Just a little Jon
- I have to say, after seeing A Single Man, that print stills don''t do this guy have justice. He is truly beautiful, with a soulful magnetism that mere still shots don''t hint at.
- fuck, even his feet are pretty.
- R63, you sound like the most bitter, unpleasant queen in the world. In the first place, there is no comparison between Barcelona (a combination New York and San Francisco) and Madrid (a combination Washington, D.C. and Las Vegas).\
Conservative? They have gay marriage without even any argument. Compared to the U.S. or most other places, they are super-enlightened.\
What place do you like?
- You''re welcome. ;-)
- I normally don''t go for flat asses but Jon is a special case.
- 1 word: Perfection.
- He does nothing for me in photos but I could see he''s a real beauty in A Single Man. He looks really cheesy to me in photos. I really didn''t get those Tom Ford ads for years until I saw him in motion in A Single Man and was blown away.\
Oh, and gay. Liberace gay. Which is cool.
- [quote]Oh, and gay. Liberace gay. Which is cool.\
- All I needed to see, R58.\
- R28, I''m with you.\
Models hardly speak and they have to BEARD to stay in the industry?\
I don''t understand.\
It was funny, my brother''s girlfriend worked in fashion for years, and she said it was funny that people would say that no one of the male models were gay, because they were.\
Jon doesn''t have to be screaming from the roof tops, but give me a break.
- He''s beautiful. He has one of those giant Julia Roberts-like horse mouths...which I love.
- Jon in H&M!
http://www.tresdope.com/wp-content/gallery/jon-kortajarena/Jon Kortajarena H&M-3.jpeg
- More beautifulness
- and queeny-ness
- R83, talking on a phone makes you queeny?\
I want him to be a queen....just so I can imagine in my fantasies he''s have sex with me.\
(But they are only fantasies...he''d never have sex with my fat middle aged ass!)
- No R84 not speaking on the phone, just the attitude (please see R58 for further examples)
- He''s just skin and bones.
- Jon in the new H&M ad.. HOT!
- Jon''s hair has a mind of its own
- The World of Fashion is a weird place, R79.
- The only top male model that I absolutely know to be gay is the beautiful Cesar Casier. And then there''s the ugly Nick Snider. But Sean O''Pry and Jon Kortajarena definitely give off queeny gay vibes.
Jason Shaw''s closet
- I think Jon is gay too
- too girly, too thin...not enough masculinity and muscles.
- What is all this "too thin" bullshit?\
Too thin for what?
- I googled Cesar Casier, uber handsome. He must get plenty of who ever he wants.
- I''ve seen him at the gym.\
Not hung like a horse at all. Hung like a tiny mushroom in fact and he shaves making him look like he has a baby dick.
- Jon or Cesar r97?
- R97, at what gym? where?
- I can't believe this.. some reporter actually asked Jon if he had a BOYFRIEND... wow.. bold guy.. I wish more celeb reporters in Hollywood would ask that same question to the obvious closeted gays.
Anyways.. you can watch the video here.. so, what do you think? Is he gay or straight?
- Great face, so-so body.
- R102, he's supposed to be skinny. He's a high fashion model, not some cheap underwear model. Male models are supposed to be lanky and skinny, just like the female models.
- Male models - similar to ballet dancers or gymnasts - have to genetically possess certain attributes. Without these, they will not be competitive.
So it stands to reason that the 10% rule applies here. About 10% of male models seem to be gay. It's really more about symmetry and genetics with grooming and diet and exercise enhancing god given traits.
- I don't think the asking if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend is bold.
Reporters ask questions.
That said, it seems Jon thought the question was bold...which is strange because the Spanish tabloids have been printing pictures of him and his boyfriend on vacations and shit, so I hope he's not foolish enough to think he's hiding anything.
- Sorry for bumping this up, but I can't start threads. Does anyone know a commercial or promotional video that Jon Kortajarena did where he was seen dressing in his bedroom: he slipped on some jeans, a shirt, and some mocassinswhile music played?
- Has he come out
- There was a rumor he had a fling with fellow male supermodel Matt Gordon.
- Does anyone know what the first commercial is in this montage of clips where Jon is getting dressed?
- skinny minnie
- when did he come out?
- Does anyone know the name of the commercial at the beginning of this clip where they show Jon getting dressed?
- Fuuuck.. is he fine.
- Caterpillar eybrows
- Jon's rumoured bf, Spanish actor Alfonso Bassave, is quite a looker too.
- Mr Bassave at work:
- Now some Jon-Jon hotness:
- Oldies but Goodies:
- Sorry, this link should work:
- Oops let's try again: