- Most companies would not hire a known escort or stripper, so it''s not surprising that Sean Cody would have a problem with it. Also, people want to watch someone sexually exciting. A guy talking queeny is a wood-killer. Gay porn stars should be silent or dubbed with a voice in the right lower octave.
- Actual gay porn stars get work to be the objects of gay men''s desires. The reality is gay men do not want to hear an effeminate voice. It''s biological, has nothing to do with social conditioning. So in that regard I can''t sympathize with this gay porn star. At the same time the masculine voice gay men are attracted to is LEARNED through socialization with other males growing up. You can learn it too as an adult. Read the study "The influence of sexual orientation on vowel production".\
The fact is a lot of gay men do not do the things that appeal to other gay men. You have to do things to attract people.
- Why should anyone care what a porn actor thinks?
- i always thought gay-for-pay was harmful and contributed to homophobic self-loathing, but now it''s for sure.
- Is Cole the new Grumpy?
- The influence of sexual orientation on vowel production (Summary)\
In summary, the distinct speech patterns of GLB speakers do not reflect the direct impact of biological factors on speech production. Instead, they appear to be learned. They\
could in principle be learned in adolescence as a special speech register that the speakers acquire when they begin to identify with a GLB peer group. However, our results are equally consistent with the idea that young people predisposed to becoming GLB adults - perhaps through a genetic disposition or difference in prenatal environment - selectively attend to certain aspects of opposite-sex adult models during early language acquisition. Future research should examine this question more directly.
facts aside they still treated him shitty on set. i''m glad he spoke out. i wish more of them would.
- He''s a whore, darlin''.
- SC videos absolutely look as ridiculously staged as they were described. It''s my number one complaint about them. Human origami doesn''t make the video any hotter. I think Corbin Fisher does things a lot better by having different camera angles, but fewer (and more natural) positions. I want to see sex, not performance art.
- Queeny voice = woody killer: fact.
- R11, I think Corbin Fisher would be so much better if they''d only let someone fuck Travis once in a while.
- I concur in spades, R11. I get so freaked out by watching some of the ridiculous positions on SC that the videos become more comical than sexy. And it starts from the very beginning when the performers are pretzeled together talking to the cameraman.
- I remember when Johnny Hazzard first did videos. I thought he was pretty hot (don''t judge me). Then I heard him speak, playing a tough guy. Queeny doesn''t even begin to describe it. Seriously, I have never watched anything with him in it since. I think even dubbing in Paul Lynde''s voice would have been an improvement.
- This is why I prefer to watch actual gay men have sex in porn, regardless of whether they sound queeny or not.
- Talking queeny is why we can''t have nice things. And by "nice things", I do mean straight penis.
- To be fair, when a purse falls out of a guy''s mouth, it IS a real dick-wilter.\
There''s no reason to talk like that. It''s learned, and affectation, for most guys. Just STOP it. Nothing is less hot. Nothing is less of a turn on (well, other than being Republican).
- LOL @ R17
- Be careful when referencing the work of J. Michael Bailey, R8. Much of his work is fraudulent, and based on right-wing representations of homosexuality and transsexuality.
- Sean Cody''s videos are complete shit. There''s not one iota of real heat in the scenes they produce. It''s all so obviously faked. I''m just amazed there are enough guys who think their crap is hot.
- There are some hot guys on Sean Cody once in a while, but what I notice is that almost all of them are introduced by claiming that they are straight and have girlfriends, have sex with women etc.\
Then it''s not too long before they go from "I will only do a solo jack-off" to be fucked in the ass by other guys.
- Personally I don''t mind guys who have gayvoice, are on the flaming side or are shy/softspoken as long as the sex is sizzling hot and quite frankly most sites rarely achieve that.\
Some of the performers I like who arent''t the absolute ideal of a macho (straight acting) dude: Levi from Corbin Fisher and Skyler Caine from Cockyboys.
- I think SeanCody hit his peak a few years ago. No doubt, he's one of the best amateur gay porn studios who finds the hottest guys on the planet (Harley, Parker, Rodney, Billy, Kurt, Ajay and the latest Jess). Now it's been one boring fuck video after another. Once in a great while he finds an incredible performer who electrifies each video he's in (Dennis and Alan quickly comes to mind). But for the most part the videos have become very by-the-numbers, and the guys are as bland and predictable as ever. Kudos to him for finally branching out a bit from his lily-white approach to videos by adding Landon in the mix (even though he pairs the extremely hot Landon with guys who are physically not on his level). But the glory days of SeanCody producing quality work has now passed.
I sort of wished more former SeanCody performers would come out (pardon the pun) and write more about their experience working behind the scenes. Harley/Simon Dexter has his own blog, and he was the most popular performer at SeanCody, but I would love to hear stories from the likes of Jake, Rodney, Ajay, Parker, etc. Those guys seemed to disappear and you never see them again, not even at other websites.
- Wasn''t Harley supposedly straight when he started out?
- Isn''t Ajay a personal trainer with website and stuff? He hardly disappeared, but I seem to recall that he put his porn past behind him.
- Peps, Sean Cody hires killers, him and his staff being nasty homophobic cunts really wouldn''t surprise me. I can''t believe people would hand over their money to an exploitive degenerate cunt like Sean Cody.
- R27, if by "killers" you''re referring to Addison, he hasn''t been convicted yet of any murders. Though there is a warrant issued for his arrest.
- A couple observations:
1) I'd be the last person to defend producers turning their backs on multi-talented, hard-working NYC actors in favor of Hollywood stars "slumming" on Broadway in an effort to inject some life into their otherwise fading film careers; however, I also don't think it's fair to ignore the fact that some do have legitimate stage experience and can do the job and sell a lot of tickets in the process, plus NYC theater critics are not exactly in the habit of allowing celebrities off easy where it comes to their ability to deliver onstage -- i.e., despite maybe a few less-than-stellar notices, most gave this season's crop of Hollywood actors extremely strong reviews (a rave in some cases) and therefore made their Tony wins legit in my opinion.
2) As disappointing as I was in a lot of the choices made this year with regard to the Tony awards telecast, I think it highlighted what I feel has been the real problem for years: the show being aired on CBS. Granted, CBS is a network and networks are in the business of getting ratings and making money, so it's not that big a surprise to see them sell the Tonys out the way they have; however, this is why I think (and have for years) that it's time the show was removed from CBS's airwaves and put it where it belongs: PBS (or maybe Bravo or A&E). Maybe it's not as glam as being on a major broadcast network, but at least the show could be done right by returning it to its roots and a real celebration of the legitimate theater and not a showcase for Hollywood actors and rock stars moonlighting on the Great White Way.
I wrote this in a hurry, so the wording is a bit shaky
- OMG, I put my post in the wrong thread! (I''m getting ready for work and in much too much of a hurry.) So sorry about that.\
For THIS thread, I simply meant to write that I agree with everything everyone is saying about SC. Despite the occasional hot clip, his videos are pretty boring and have been for years.
R29, out the door now
- Hilarious and whiny.
- OP''s link was pretty funny. \
You''re doing HARD CORE PORN, you''re not working at MGM in 1940. Just exactly what did you expect?
- I''d like SC a lot more if they stopped the goofy acrobatic positions (and left out the condoms, too.)
- This guy sounds like a total whiny pussy. Sean Cody (or whomever) has a vision for his site, that has made him lots of cash. He had a choice. Free will is wonderful thing. \
As for the Sean Cody aesthetic. It wouldn''t sell, if there wasn''t a market for it. For whatever reason, gay men want to see straight or marketed as straight guys having sex.\
The issue isn''t Sean Cody''s. He''s meeting a specific demand. The issue is the gay men who are turned off by effeminate gay men or who only want to see guys that have a "straight" look and sound.
- SC has beeb horrible for about the last year or so.
- This is why I love 70s porn. Hot men who are into the sex, and even if they have flamebot voices (which is 100% a turnoff when it comes to porn), you don''t get to hear them over the bom chicka wah wah.
- R34= whiniest little bitch pussy of all.
- Oh thanks for that comforting clarification r28.
stop talking with your dick you moron
- I love some of the guys on SC: Billy jumps to mind and he is gay and beautiful(with a very gay voice, btw). Kurt, now that he admits how much he loves cock. They do a great job of finding handsome guys. \
But the pretzel positions they put these boys in to fuck are not sexy at all. Most times all I can think is "That would hurt, a lot, my neck will not hold both of our weight, especially with him pounding away, contorted so as to be clueless that I am down here on the floor".\
What man is so filled with loathing for his own sexuality that he has to roll a guy onto his shoulders, squat over his ass, facing AWAY from him and close his eyes?
- "Gay porn stars should be silent or dubbed with a voice in the right lower octave."\
Honestly, I don''t think James Earl Jones can handle the workload, his health is a little fragile this days
- When did Kirk admit this?\
If more of them did -- and didn''t follow the same script -- it would be so much better. Pete from that site is a hot little mess.\
The latest guy on SC -- Russ -- is very cute, ex-military (looks like a preppy twink though), and there''s some passing reference to when he finds women trouble, he''s got more gayvoice than this Ryan and is getting fucked already.\
And they brought back Mitch to fuck him.\
My translation: the guy contacted SC, said he wanted mitch to fuck him, and that''s what they set up.\
With a ridiculous story to go with it.
- I don''t think "gayvoice" and affected mannerisms are learned, at least not by the majority of gay men who have such behaviors. \
How else to explain little boys who already display stereotypical gay behaviors, such as the voice, the hand movements, etc? There has to be a certain amount of inborn quality to it.
- Billy is a good example R43. He is clearly an athlete. He is too young to have done the gay man gym time post college. So the body and the sports were when he was younger and he still sounds a bit like Chris Rocker when he talks.
- "The reality is gay men do not want to hear an effeminate voice. It''s biological, has nothing to do with social conditioning."\
It''s funny how various posters here claim that gay-voice is NOT biological, but rather social conditioning; yet apparently distaste for it is biological?
- Who can speak with their mouths full of cock?
- I think its hilarious that a bunch of people with apparently nothing better to do in their empty little lives than sit around and watch porn, to the point where they know "stars" by name and their entire body of work, can still manage to summon the nerve to criticize other peoples behavior.\
But this is the internets, no?
- Porn stars are actors playing roles. The roles in Sean Cody''s movies have a certain style that this guy couldn''t handle. He''s the wrong actor for the part. End of story. Next!
- I feel more manly by eating my own shit. Especially after having a few cups of Dinty Moore beef stew and a few sloppy joe''s
- Oh Dear r48, you need to take a break from this Sean Cody site.
- R50, I actually spend no time at all on that site. I find it boring. I just don''t think this is an issue except for people who confuse hustlers with lovers.
- Oh, and let me add that I think Devon is cute and that his blog made for interesting reading. But what it boils down to is that he''s not right for the role they''re casting.
- It''s indeed a huge misconception that these models (may it be on Sean Cody, Corbin Fisher or any other site) just have fictional names to save them from being tracked down. They also have fake names, because they portray a mostly fake persona to deliver a certain fantasy for the viewer.
- Devon's point, which is a good one, is that it's a messed up fantasy:
Instead of having these boys play it "straight" -- what would be play to the alleged core audience and be pro gay is to have them declare themselves "curious" boys who "come out" over time by being introduced to having gay sex. It would totally play to the idea that men who say they're straight are not, just fooling themselves. Not converted, but empowered.
The effort to make these boys play a "straight role" is disturbing. Is it trying to say that straight men enjoy gay sex? That it's more hot than gay men having sex, but only "hot" if they pretend they're straight?
One of their boys, a cute "mostly gay skateboarder "Trevor" who initially said he loved to get fucked had previously been featured quite a bit. He was a good top (probably in short supply), so that's how he was used a lot. Then they tossed him, as if he's not popular or something (too gay?). Then he comes back, surprise surprise, now saying he's mostly with girls.
The one funny thought I keep having about these sites, especially Corbin Fisher -- which tries to make all their gay boys appear straight by giving them viagra to fuck women a couple of times (or in the old days, giving them straight porn to look at because that proves they're straight) -- is that it shows gay men can play straight men even in the role of straight sex.
It's hilarious to think that straight men for money will do something society vilifies but gay men for money won't do something like eat pussy just for the cash.
- That said, I wonder about Landon and Tommy. They seemed to have a bit more of a connection than some of the other scenes filmed.\
You can just feel a slight difference. It could also be acting though. Who knows.
- "a few sloppy joe''s"
- Has anyone pointed out that he''s a whore yet?
Can this be faked?
- "Curious" to me for porn, sounds a lot sexier than "Straight" which sounds like comedy.
- Pzrt of the thrill in watching is that it purports to be straight guys trying something different. That journey of discovery is the very interesting hook that makes his site so popular.
I don''t know. That''s why I posted this here to see if anyone else felt the same.
- "I’m sure Fuller kisses girls better than he does boys, and that’s understandable: He’s totally straight." \
Could this be a case of camouflaged publicity? After all, the article reinforces the idea that Sean Cody''s actors are completely straight and that the gay ones are kicked out
- I was so turned off by Tommy''s posing and trying to show how cool he was, but I think it was pretty obvious, R61. \
No it wasn''t fake. They had seen each other on the site and let SC hook them up -- not just to hook up but to let them both top each other and flip fuck (and neither guy is small). \
They were both turned on by each other, had texted and chatted long before, etc. What straight guys do that?\
And of course there was little in their BTS vid showing any qualms about getting fucked as they played with their toys.\
Conclusion -- both had been fucked before, weren''t nervous, wanted to hook up, and posed over the top about how straight they were. \
I thought it was a major turn-off. Glad I had seen it for free and not paid for it.
- No it doesn''t, R62. Just as Rylan confirmed awhile back, some may be "straight" (who knows what''s going on in their "gay-for-pay" heads -- curious, closeted, fucked up?). But others are gay. \
And given how many of these sites there are, there''s no way they could keep turning out several videos a week and coming up with eager bottoms without a supply of gay men.\
Say what you will, finding straight guys who want to take it up the ass is likely not easy work, no matter what you pay them.\
And this is probably true of the rest -- especially the ones who love to kiss and clearly aren''t jazzed up on viagra (going soft and getting hard again throughout the vids)
- So, r63, seeing some good sex between attractive, versatile, well-hung guys clearly into each other is spoiled because in the pre-sex interview they say they are straight?
- I find most porn to be boring. E.g. if you''re gonna suck cock, take the whole thing. Don''t just swab your tongue around the head. \
And you know what - screw gay for pay. Gimme two gay guys getting it on. I don''t care if purses fall out of ones mouth, just give me some hot opening kissing, good cock sucking, hot ass fucking (As in, the bottom is rock hard while getting fucked.) and I''m loving it!
- Yes, R65, for me. And it wasn''t just because they said they''re straight.\
First of all, I don''t find Tommy that attractive. (Unlike some gay men, it''s not all about the body for me.)\
Second, his attitude is so over the top "I''m so cool" you almost want him to be smacked.\
But most important the sex wasn''t that hot. It was routine Sean Cody sex. Same formula. By the book. No real look of pleasure on their faces, because they were working so hard throughout to look a certain way (confirmed by what Devon writes) that it didn''t look spontaneous.\
Add to that the talk about how straight they were when as has been said above they clearly wanted to hook up -- yeah, HOMOPHOBIA is a turn off.\
In contrast? A hook up between Isaac and Ivan. Even Sean Cody admitted they were hot together... two gay boys almost in love ... and probably hooked up after.\
It was SPONTANEOUS, intense, and they were clearly into it, and neither worried about appearing "too gay" while having gay sex.
- Was AWOL Marines a precursor of Sean Cody?
- Sean Cody is a has-been site for self-loathing faggot freepers.
- I''m still amazed that some people still can''t wrap their heads around the concept that there are some people who will compromise a great deal for money.
- R69, who told you that?
- Isaac and Pete are fairly nelly as SC performers go.
- R65 Yes, hearing a gay porn star is heterosexual is a turn off for me. I am turned on by masculine gay men and slightly effeminate twinkish gay men. Only gay men can create burning passion. Only gay men enjoy kissing other men with abandon which I think is the sexiest thing. So on those things alone heterosexuals males don''t do it for me add to that heterosexual males are troublemakers, irresponsible and hateful and it''s a no go.
- is this cole of whopper dick from Active Duty?
- That''s lovely for them, R67, that they are in love. Unfortunately, I don''t find them attractive. My enjoyment of these sites, when I enjoy them, is much more shallow than worrying about how gay or mutually attached the models are.
- Well that''s you, R75. As long as you embrace it, there''s a lot there for you.\
Ivan caught my eye from his photos alone but was even sexier when I saw him have sex.\
I didn''t think Isaac was attractive until I saw him flip flop with Kurt, and then watched him again.\
As with real people, if you take the time and give them the chance, you can find a lot attractive in a lot of people.\
And they were sexy to me. And apparently even to SC, despite the freeper self-loathing label.\
And Tommy I didn''t find attractive superficially or even worse when he awkwardly try to be a poser and prove how cool and tough he was.
- Isaac and Ivan
- I think both hardcore clips that feature the paired up models to make out in the bathtub first turned out quite good. But I agree the Isaac and Ivan clip is one of this year''s hottest porn clips so far.
- What is AWOL Marines?
- I found Tommy attractive, not only because of his body, but because of his non standard face. The acting didn''t matter much to me since I knew a lot of SC stuff isn''t real anyhow.\
But I won''t knock Ivan or Issac. I liked Issac too before he was overexposed.
- I find Pete really cute and my dick doesn''t wilt when I hear him speak. Is that biology or conditioning?
- Am I the only person who puts porn on mute?
- Well, we don''t all have to hide the porn from our mothers upstairs, r82
- I put it on mute when my partner''s sleeping next to me and I need a wank.\
I wish they had closed-captioning.
- The truth is that the fans of all-male porn are in fact very anti-effeminate male. Just go on porn forums and blogs and see what people say when a performer is observably non-masculine, effeminate, or stereotypically gay. You will hear all sorts of raw comments about guys because unattractive because they talk gay; have a gay accent; use their hands when they talk; walk in an effeminate matter; or don''t seem athletic.\
Just imagine the email or mail Sean Cody or Corbin Fisher get when they feature a non-masculine guy on their sites. \
Moreover, the most popular guys that people lust after in porn are the most masculine, nonstereotypical guys. People want to see guys who look and act like the college quarterback, hot frat boy, construction worker, Latin papi, thug, or personal trainer in porn. There is a reason that the most popular fantasies are ubermacho ideals.
- The truth is that effeminate guys are not widely considered attractive. Just look at what dudes are looking for in other dudes on Craigslist, Adam4Adam, WayBig, JustusBoys, or BGClive. IT''s all about being mainstream, athletic, and masculine with no identifiably outward gay characteristics.
- Even in real life, in a cruising situation if the guy opens his mouth and a purse falls, out, I''m outta there.\
That''s one reason there should be no talking in the ABS, rambles, etc. Destroys the illusion.
- [quote]And you know what - screw gay for pay. Gimme two gay guys getting it on. I don''t care if purses fall out of ones mouth, just give me some hot opening kissing, good cock sucking, hot ass fucking (As in, the bottom is rock hard while getting fucked.) and I''m loving it!\
I''m with you there. I guess it''s pretty rare around here but I actually get turned on when a porn guy says he''s gay. Once I hear he''s gay4pay/married/has a girlfriend I lose interest.
- So, is the original Sean Cody - the semi-cute ex-Mormon who would occasionally suck cock in his vids in the early days - involved at all now? This Devon Hunter expose makes reference to Sean Cody making decisions, but I know the original one sold the site - is he still involved? Or did the name just go to someone from the company that bought him out?
- Gays guys may bitch about effeminate gays to their friends, online etc. but in a bar situation, if a guy is really hot, he gets laid. Looks trump voice/mannerisms the majority of the time.
- I don''t believe that straight guys have sex with dudes on camera. It''s a myth for the gullible. However, I have never been attracted to a guy that is not masculine in the mainstream, widespreadly-understood sense.\
Therefore, I tend to mostly be attracted to bisexual and straight dudes. Infrequently, I will be attracted to an unclockable masculine gay dude.
- The self loathing is coming from inside the house. I repeat, the self loathing is coming from inside the house! If queeny guys sold subscriptions, Sean Cody would have his guys mince and prance and do all kinds of things stereotypically associated with effeminate gay men. Sean Cody doesn''t hate gay men. Other gay men hate gay men. And if you don''t believe that, read DataLounge sometimes.
- ''Looks trump voice/mannerisms the majority of the time.''\
Not for me. Strictly into masculine guys. If a guy looks hot but turns out not to be masculine, I am instantly and uncontrollably no longer attracted to that guy. I have never been attracted to a guy once they revealed themselves to be non-masculine. I have nothing against non-masculine guys; I have had friends that weren''t masculine. I am just not attracted to them.
- [quote]The truth is that effeminate guys are not widely considered attractive. Just look at what dudes are looking for in other dudes on Craigslist, Adam4Adam, WayBig, JustusBoys, or BGClive. IT''s all about being mainstream, athletic, and masculine with no identifiably outward gay characteristics.\
And the truth is that most of those dudes are effeminate themselves. When someone writes "STR8 acting" that equals big fag.
- "Even in real life, in a cruising situation if the guy opens his mouth and a purse falls, out, I''m outta there."\
Why? A guy has to have a deep voice or he is disqualified?
- He shouldn''t take it personal, it''s just business.
- R95 doesn''t get much sex. Let''s not kid ourselves.
- A deep voice is not necessarily masculine. There are guys with deep voices who sound effeminate or non-mainstream. It is often about inflection, manner of speaking more than deepness of tone.
- He''s a whore and a hooker. What did he expect?\
The client gives you $, you do as they say.
- He''s a whore AND a hooker?
- R92: You may have something there. But there are those of us out there who don''t judge based on a voice.\
In my case I''m purely a visual creature.
"I don''t believe that straight guys have sex with dudes on camera. It''s a myth for the gullible."\
Tell the truth: you didn''t even read the article that this discussion is about, did you? It''s very clear there that you are very wrong.\
"Sean Cody doesn''t hate gay men. Other gay men hate gay men."\
Where do you simple-minded people come from who equate "not wanting to have sex with" with "hating." It''s just not the same thing.
- The principle of "opposites attract" was not invented by the gays -- much less by "self-loathing" ones.
- [quote]Have I mentioned yet that they fucked my hair up? OMG, maybe I’m too gay afterall, but don’t fuck with a bitch’s weave! GOD!\
- #104, ts, ts, ts, the proper reaction to this would be "MARY!" and I''m sure the quote was intended to be a joke by the blog''s author.
- As I asked above, how come so many of the models start off by saying they will only do solo jack-off videos because they are straight, have girlfriends, etc. but a few months later they are doing sex scenes with other guys?
- #106, either they give in to the temptation of "easy" (and lots and lots of) money or they were gay in the first place and do it just for the fun of it and like to have sex with another guy while being pushed and ordered around to do some acrobatic positions for several hours. Pick one.
After reading that blogpost, does fucking on film for Sean Cody sound like fun?
Seven hours nonstop?!
- #108. For some posters it can be the only explanation, because REAL straight men would NEVER EVER have sex with a man no matter how much money is involved.
- Its a job. They''re not fucking in the sense that they met someone, were turned on, and went home and fucked. It''s a job, there''s a paycheck at the end. It doesn''t take 15 minutes and then they cuddle afterward. It is work. It is camera angles. Its a room full of people watching you fuck and holding hot lights over you. \
What part of this isn''t about romance and this isn''t about sexual chemistry, that is so difficult to fathom?
- What pisses me off most about the blog post is when he tells the tale of how much straight porn is available to the straight guys and how little the selection of gay porn is. It feels like the gay guys should count their blessing that some real (hot) straight guy is right next to them and they don''t need any further stimulation.
- #111 here, which reminds me: Why''s there no Sean Cody media selection available on a Sean Cody set for the gay guys to help them get hard?
I think it''s difficult to fathom for those that are heavily invested in porn, like that guy pontificating on the "greatest porn star" thread.
I like porn as much as the next gay but jeez...
- R110, there are some guys who don''t do it just for the job though - some of them do seem to enjoy being exhibitionists and having sex.
that''s a DAMN good question. you''d think the company would have some of its own stuff laying around to showcase when someone asks how the shoot will look as finished product at the very least.
- Porn is market based on sexual fantasy. Of course a huge amount of consumers fall for that fantasy and are willing to pay good money to visit that fantasy world. Porn and its loyal followers are no different that any other fans of media releases like literature or movies (like those crazy Twihard loons).
I loved Star Trek when I was a kid. I never thought it was real, though.
- Such a cry baby. He sells himself, his body, for sex and he whines about it.\
Oh boo hoo, they were mean to me. What a child.
- Two entirely different things, R117, so it is not a good analogy.\
Spaceships are fiction, sex on film is really happening
- #117, you might not have thought it was real, but there are still plenty of other fans who take the time and effort to dress up as aliens and visit Sci-Fi conventions and discuss warp speed physics.\
Yes, some people enjoy the ride and don''t invest too much thought or time to the things they enjoy, but others do. The question is: Is it wrong to be passionate about something that is a fantasy/fictinal creation?
"other media releases"
- [quote]Spaceships are fiction, sex on film is really happening.\
Porn is about an adult performance that most likely wouldn''t take place without the performers getting paid. And actors get paid to pretend to travel through space in a spaceship.
- Okay, is the stuff you see on soaps real? Of course not. Yeah, they''re technically having sex, but the experience is artificial and not based on anything that would happen in real life. If you''re hooking up with a guy, who has to jack off to porn to fuck you, then you really should revisit the road your life is taking.
- [R110] / [R123] What in the hell is your point?\
Everyone knows this. On occasion, it may be some real attraction, the guys just may love sex, but we all know it''s staged sex.\
The objection that YOU don''t seem to get is that gay sex, according to Sean Cody, is not sexy if gay people do it -- not just stereotypically gay, or effeminate gay men, but that these guys, even if they''re gay, are being discouraged to say so.\
If it were a parody (like these fratboy sites) it''d be one thing. If it showed these guys coming out, it''d be another.\
As it is, it''s just homophobic.
- An acquaintance of mine does photography and has published a few books.\
One of the models in his first book worked for Sean Cody. He also had to play it straight.
- Sean Cody thinks it is marketable to have his model pretend to be straight. The sad part is that he is correct.
- Are any of the models straight?
- "Tell the truth: you didn''t even read the article that this discussion is about, did you? It''s very clear there that you are very wrong."\
A blog posting does not make me believe something that is irrational. Men who have sex with men on camera repeatedly are anything but straight. Liars, maybe? In denial, probably? Bisexual, likely? Straight, never.
- Poor r128. Poor, poor r128. How delusion can you be?
Have you considered "Hookers?"?
- Most of the performers on the twink sites are effeminate and they still sell subscriptions. Helix studio is filled with queens and they are making tons of money. \
So I guess it''s like on of the posters said a while ago. Looks trump mannerisms.
- R125 - do you know who the model was?
- [quote]Poor [R128]. Poor, poor [R128]. How delusion can you be?\
Is English your first language? You''re supposed to wash the assholes before you rim them dear.
- "Helix studio is filled with queens and they are making tons of money. "\
Helix is a subgenre studio that appeals to a fraction of people that Sean Cody does. You are talking about a much smaller audience when you talk about Helix. It''s like comparing Papithugz to Corbin Fisher.
- Bel Ami in their prime would be an apt comparison, not Helix
- It''s hard to tell in a foreign language, but Bel Ami performers were mostly masculine, at least not effeminate. Lukas, Johan, and Ion Davidow are masculine dudes who really played sports and hung with the fellas. They were not non-masculine.
- R136...Europeans are not hung up on sexual labels like Americans. Also, in many countries sex and money are closely connected.
- I thought swallowing cum MADE you butch!
- I don''t know why anyone would ever pay for porn to support this crap. It''s almost as bad as giving money to Republicans or anti-gay orgs. Thanks be to torrents and X-Tube. In fact, I get more turned on by X-Tube amateurs (not the pay vids) because I know that there''s at least some reality and connection there.
- Here''s the Sean Cody profile of "Ryan" the gay performer in question.\
"I''m gay," Ryan told us. "I''m a gold-star gay."\
I wasn''t sure what that meant, so I asked.\
"Gold star gay means I''ve never been with a girl or even considered it," he explained. "It just never occurred to me."\
He''s 32 and single, and was a gymnast a college. And yes, he''s flexible!\
"I''m a linguist and a professional writer," he said.\
I think Ryan would be one hell of a fun bottom, as he''s vocal and energetic and REALLY enjoys his body.\
Plus, watch him suck his cum up off the couch. The boy is like a Hoover!
- He''s gay on a gay web site fucking guys. Big surprise. At least he''s honest about it.
- Straight guys don''t care what the other guy looks like. Ever.\
Straight guys don''t worry about the studio staff hurting their "feelings"\
Straight guys are easy. They do their job, get paid, and go home.\
Gay guys are nothing but drama drama drama!\
Exhibit A: This queen''s blog.
- Here you go r142, this is ideal for you.
- Are large numbers of people still subscribing to these sites, even with the ready availability of torrents/free streaming?
- Do sites like Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher perpetuate the notion that straight or bisexual guys are more desireable than openly gay guys, or are they just a harmless reflection of the real world?
- I like twinks like I like candy. It''s great after a big beefy meal and on Halloween.
- It is ignorant to use the word "retard" as an insult. And offensive.
- R148=rimmed Chris Burke
- If twinks are so unpopular then why are half of the movies that are produced today star twinks. When you add in the European and American markets it''s probably half or slightly more than half. \
Helix is just one of many twink outlets. Twinks as a whole are probably more popular than jocks. Don''t be fooled.
- "Europeans are not hung up on sexual labels like Americans"\
R137, you''ve just pulled out of your ass, and you''ve obviously never been to Europe. In the Eastern former Soviet block where most of these gay for pay twink crap comes from, being openly gay is still extremely taboo, and shameful. That''s why there are no gay porn stars in the Eastern Block who are openly gay and they only make it on the agreement that it will never be sold or made available in those countries.
- One of the BelAmi models (Kris Evans) recently lost his day job (policeman) because his porn activities were discovered and it became some hyped political issue during a local election.\
There are still parts of Europe which have issues with porn and homosexuality, because a lot of people (in the Eastern Bloc) live in poor conditions and are heavily influenced by priests and religion.\
Europe not being hung up about homosexuality is a wishy washy sales pitch when it comes to European gay porn productions.
- [quote]Do sites like Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher perpetuate the notion that straight or bisexual guys are more desireable than openly gay guys, or are they just a harmless reflection of the real world?\
Both. But, they market to self-loathing, and that is a huge market within the gay male community. To be honest with, straight men who fuck men are not "hot" as much as they are mental, in my opinion.
- Or gay or bisexual men who refer to themselves as "straight" and tell people they are "straight" when they are fucking guys.
Black white guy
- Ion Davidov had to leave Romania after his porn activities came to light.
- Can you give us some citation for that ridiculous assertion, R155?
- "...because a lot of people (in the Eastern Bloc) live in poor conditions and are heavily influenced by priests and religion."\
Really odd to blame the behavior of people who have for generations been completely dominated by Communism on religion. Amazing.
- Missed some schooling, R157?\
The Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact allies clamped down on religious fervor but as soon as it feel the radical religious violence came roaring back. Do you have ANY concept of what happened in the Balkans?\
Catholicism played a huge role in the resistance of Communism in those countries and the Church kept up constant pressure on the West specifically on the grounds of religious oppression, which helped demonize the Soviets as much as any acts the oppressors did on their own that had nothing to do with religion. \
The Orthodox Church in Russia, despite the claim of atheism and communism for decades, informed a lot of its moral teaching and continues to do so in the wake of Communism''s collapse.\
Someone needs to get off the internet and do a little reading of modern history. That would be you, R157.
- MOST People who are attracted to men are attracted to masculine males. Even straight guys idolize the most masculine guys and have mancrushes on them. IT''s a fact. Alpha Males are considered the most attractive males in the world.
- I agree r159, that is why it''s the straight-acting guys who hate gay for pay, but the nancy boy gays like it because they have no masculinity to undermine and they prefer straight guys because it scoring with a straight guy makes them feel more like the women they want to be.
- "it''s the straight-acting guys who hate gay for pay"\
Right--queens who "act" like something they aren''t hate others acting like something they aren''t.
- Straight guys respect and honor the Alpha male code or status and consider it worth fighting for to have the respect, fear and admiration of their fellow men.\
Gays are usually not permitted in those "pissing" contests and that''s why we freak out about masculine men who have the alpha male look and still bother to grace us with their presence and "attention" (when we throw enough money at them as gratitude).
- R161, don''t be a bitter bitch, straight-acting guys don''t pretend to be anything, they are who they are, it''s not out fault we act like normal men.\
Weird thing is; most straight-acting gay guys would never date a camp queen, so I guess the "straight" guys that want thier occasional gay hook-ups to be as feminine as possible (so they can still feel like proper men) do end up having casual fucks with the queens and trannies who lust after them so, sad thing is it those encounters that are built around pretence, shame and fucked-up sexuality.
- I don''t believe your premise holds up to reality R163. Every individual dates who they are attracted to. I''ve seen plenty of guys I''d doubt were gay dating drag queens or just opera queens. I''ve seen hot as hell body builders dating twinks, or silver daddys and even one or two with nelly things bigger than a house. \
The heart wants what it wants. The cock too. Couples run the gamut from matched pairs to total opposites. Just like heteros.
- God, R158, you have no idea whom you''re talking to. And your rant doesn''t contradict my statement at 157 that Communism was in power for decades in those countries. Sheesh.
- This thread is filled with stupid.
- R160, I think it''s the straight-acting gay guys who like the gay for pay and the Nancy (?) Boys - ahem - lol - hate it. \
Nancy boy? That is so 1960. I like it though.
- I like Sean Cody, but I do find that those who use the term "straight acting" about themselves, usually ARE the nancy boys R160.
"God, [R158], you have no idea whom you''re talking to."\
Ceausescu''s cryogenic head?
- Nancy Boys are turned on by gay for pay because the straight guy appeals to their female character. They desire straight guys because it heightens their female sexual and social desires. \
Straight acting guys don''t, we don''t have those needs to be treated like woman, either sexually or socially.
- "straight-acting guys don''t pretend to be anything"\
Does this statement make sense even to you?
Acting doesn''t involve pretense?
- r170=fairy queen. "Straight acting" gay men don''t go on about how straight acting they are. \
A sad bunch of porn addicts and queens who haven''t seen their dicks since 1990.
- That has to be a joke R170, right? Because it sure seems all guys who insist on calling themselves straight acting insist that they are only attracted to straight acting.
- Yeah whatever r172, truth is if you ever saw me, I''d probably have to beat you off with a stick.
You should never try to beat off with a stick.
- I think some of you queens in here might find this of interest.
(and remember, it''s hard to talk like Thelma Ritter w/ a cock in your mouth).
- This thread is depressing and homophobic.
Just don''t ''act'' gay!
- I don''t think it was even mentioned on this thread that on another blog site (queerty?) the vice CEO of Sean Cody addressed the situation and got back on him by posting Devon''s real name. That is such a low blow. Not ok in my book.
- Sean Cody is a Mormon, kinda say it all.
- FYI. Clowns aren''t really clowns. It''s all make-up, funny shoes, and a red rubber ball for a nose. People dress up that way to entertain us - make us laugh, but we(well most of us anyway) know that they''re not really like that all the time. But somehow, through the magic of the human brain, we''re able to suspend our knowledge of the real world and pretend, even to ourselves, that they''re really clowns if only for a short while.
And Christopher Reeves couldn''t really fly and the Santas at the mall? Well...
- [R181] = proof that some clowns really are clowns.\
You do know those guys are actually guys, don''t you?\
You do know they''re actually having sex, don''t you?\
You do know that makes it "homosexual" or "gay" sex, and that it''s marketed to gay men, don''t you?\
Either way, if you don''t get that -- and the harm this site is doing with its intent on pretending these guys are straight -- yep, sometimes a clown really IS a clown.\
Or just an ass.
- How is the site doing harm by catering to the desires of real gay men? They''re not manufacturing the gay preference for straight men, just exploiting it.
- Straight men have straight sex. Period. Sorry to burst your bubbles. If they fancy cock they''re not straight. Straight men don''t want to near a cock even if they''re payed a lot of $$$. I''ll reverse the question. Would you do a woman if you were payed a lot of $$$?? Think about it.
- You just answered the question, R183. This isn't theater, where we all know it's fake. It's lying.
The gay preference for straight men?
Most of us who are actually gay find gay men hotter and are actually having sex with them, If you're "more" attracted to straight men then the fact that they're ALL just men, that's fucked up. It says something about a "straight not gay" fetish that doesn't need to be encouraged, not to mention the messages it sends ... that people having gay sex are REALLY just straight people doing it for selfish reasons (money, pleasure)... that straight people can be "converted" to liking gay sex ... and on and on and on. Corbin Fisher actually said the latter when trying to sell the site ... Look at these straight men we're making do gay things .... and how they learn to like it.
Well then, no wonder the fucked up closeted freaks are same kind of gullible idiots who think gay people, if they just TRIED sex with women, could learn to like it Let's not admit that these guys might actually be bisexual, or "straight" but coming to terms with their gay sexuality. No, better to prove bisexuals don't exist and that these people who want gay sex are actually straight.
HERE"S A TIP If you think all of these sites could come up with this many "straight" men to have gay sex week after week, you're an idiot.
R182 NAILS IT: They're men, having sex, and gay sex. That may not mean they're all gay, and some of them may be "straight" with some serious fucked up identity issues ... but they're having GAY SEX.
It's not sci-fi. Those aren't special effects. Some of them may need viagra to get it up and fuck an ass ... but the ones that kiss and get into it, get fucked, get hard and are clearly not on viagra as their dicks soften during and right after the sex ..... they're not straight.
- P.S. to R181..\
Christopher Reeve never went around telling people he was really from Krypton in real life. And santas in the mall? It''s only SMALL CHILDREN who have to be told the LIE that it''s "really Santa" to suspend belief. And even THEY are smart enough to figure it out.\
Of course, there are closeted actors who pretend they''re straight so homophobic America will "believe" them as straight people in other roles. You know, because no one could accept a straight actor on film and TV is acting.\
Nothing homophobic about that at all....
- To those saying straights having gay sex for money on camera doesn''t make those guys gay . . .\
*if I''m a vegetarian but I eat meat on a regular basis for a tv show, I''m not a vegetarian.\
*if I kill someone, for real, for a movie because it says I''m supposed to - guess what - I''ve REALLY committed a REAL murder.\
*if I am a liberal democrat but I star in a commercial supporting a republican candidate, I''ve really campaigned for that republican.\
It doesn''t make it not real just because a camera is on when it happens.
- Sean Cody is a moron or is Mormon, (same thing), he is exploiting internalized homophobia, something he probably knows a lot about, however I do think internalized homophobia is different from self-loathing. \
Anyone who think his site isn''t a gay for pay, straight guy gay sex site and that his models'' heterosexuality is irrelevant is a moron that needs to be admitted in to some care in the community scheme because they are so stupid they must be borderline retarded.
- I''m just amazed at the acting talent this "Fuller" guy displays. On the videos he comes out as a sweet and kind of shy guy but, according to the article, he''s a nasty douchebag/asshole in real life
- What R187 has just aptly described is the difference between fiction and a reality show.\
If these sites actually admitted what [R181] maintains -- these aren''t really straight guys having sex -- they''re mostly bi and gay guys who are pretending they''re straight -- it wouldn''t play.\
The comparison R181 is trying to make is flawed. This is billed as reality TV -- those people on Survivor? Not really on the island for 39 days? All done in a studio? That''s a different show, where we all know it''s fake. \
Some of these guys may think that they have to say they''re straight, and this is Sean Cody''s defense (he repeatedly says "I''m just the messenger" and has backed off over the years from his original ruse) but it''s still lame. And a lie.
- Noboby is saying that r188. We''re saying:\
1) Those guys aren''t really straight. Straight men have sex with women. \
2) Homophobes are repressed and closeted cases. They''re still gay.\
AGAIN, of YOU would suck clit of money??? OOoopps...I don''t think so. What make you think a straight man would suck cock or get anal sex??
- I like to watch hot guys get naked and get it on. It reminds me of when I was hot, and had hot naked sex with hot guys.\
What the guys do off-camera is not within my perve-view. I am not watching to judge them for anything other than their appearance of hotness.\
For those who fondle the intricate details (What''s his REAL name? Does he have a girlfriend/boyfriend? What does THAT tattoo say? Does his breath smell like cigarettes? Is he a Republican/Mormon/moron?) I console you.
- [quote] "AGAIN, of YOU would suck clit of money???"\
- Well r192, I''d say you part of the rare few, when it comes to amateur straight guy sites like, Sean Cody, Corbin Fisher and Randy Blue, their off screen heterosexual lifestyle is as (if not more important) to the members of those sites than the on screen sex. The "straight guy gay sex" is the whole ethos and selling point of those sites. If you do not get that, you are sir, are an idiot.
- which is ultimately tiresome.
I subscribe to kinkmen.com
- Thank you for the kind words, r194.\
You and many others seem to confuse pornography with the study of socio-pathological sexuality.\
I believe that there is a basic human fascination with all things "forbidden." You can watch a sex scene between two hot men, and only enjoy it IF you think they are doing it against their nature? That is your kink, baby!\
It isn''t very different from the pie-in-the-face fetishists, or the pooping-in-the-adult-diaper fetishists, or the dressy-messy-spilled-baked-beans-on-my-nice-new-frock fetishists...it''s just not as specific.
I hate the gay4pay thing, but we are talking about hookers, not the general population.
- 1991 fetishes are SO last decade
- well, Hookers are mostly bi and even the few the straight ones would never get engaged in gay sex. That doesn''t mean that Straight people having gay sex is a fetish and an fantasy.
- [R191] I was AGREEING with you. That''s what "aptly described" means.\
Can you fucking read?\
I said that Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher are NOT doing what [R181] is saying -- pretending these are actors pretending to be straight.\
They''re claiming they''re mostly all straight. Which is a lie.\
- I''ve personally never understood the whole gay for pay phenomenon. It''s such a stark reminder of how fundamentally not sexy the whole business of porn actually is. It certainly does away with the conceit that the parties involved are legitimately turned on and enjoying themselves, and I can''t help but speculate about the financial woes and drug habits that have landed them where they are.\
It seems to me that the gay for pay aficionados probably fall across the masculine-feminine spectrum, but that they seem to share a common need to blur the distinction between heterosexuality and homosexuality. That by "proving" that hot straight men will participate in gay sex acts, they (the viewers) somehow become less "other."
- My theory about gay4pay is that, while it no doubt appeals to the "Ew, Mary!" brigade, it also appeals to gays who they feel they have less options, sex-wise, as a minority. The gay4pay fuels the fantasy of "you can have anyone you want", "everyone is a little bit gay" etc. \
I''m not discounting that a lot of gay4pay fans are self-loathing, but I don''t think that''s the entire story re the g4p phenomenon.
- the gay-4-pay thing is fine - whatever floats your boat. I just don''t like when openly gay and happy-seeming porn models are slagged here. two standards much?
- Claiming that you can convert a straight man into a gay man is as absurd as claiming that you can convert a gay man into straight man. \
Those who agree with this whole gay4pay thing are also helping out all the mormons, scientologists, catholic lunatics who claim that they can convert gays.
- "The "straight guy gay sex" is the whole ethos and selling point of those sites. If you do not get that, you are sir, are an idiot."\
The whole ethos and selling point is hot looking guys who take off their clothes and fool around.
- Yeah whatever, r205, btw I''ve got a nice little property deal for you, $50,000 and it''s yours.
- r201, I don''t get it either. The prominence of the bi/gay4pay thing in gay porn has really turned me off the whole genre. I tend to watch more straight porn now, I like watching guys actually enjoy themselves.
- Its quite simple really, its is the fantasy of the jock guy that everyone lusted after in high school. You don''t want the jock guy to be gay, you just want him to fuck you without compromising his sexuality or his masculinity in anyway. The satisfaction of conquering the straight guy is what its all about.
- "You don''t want the jock guy to be gay, you just want him to fuck you without compromising his sexuality or his masculinity in anyway."\
1) How is that possible??\
2) There are masculine gay men, you know.
What decade were you born in?
- R209, I don''t believe what I wrote, I''m just offering a justification to the fascination with gay for pay guys. I have several friends who only want "straight" guys. They go out of their way for guys who are downlow or deeply closeted, they don''t want they connected to a "gay" lifestyle at all.
- The whole "str8" guys doing other guys thing is a fantasy. Not mine, but I don't judge someone else's fantasy. That's where "Devon" (actually Jack ... read on) goes wrong.
Where Sean Cody goes wrong is that they seem to be buying into the fantasy by treating their gay actors like shit while coddling the straight guys who get a hardon for 20 seconds and run into do some quick humpin' before they lose it.
Devon had a good complaint on that score, and once he made it, then Sean Cody trotted out some "vice president" to give out "Devon's" real name to QueerClick, a porn site that then passed it along.
This wasn't some sort of exposure of a hypocrite, a la outing "Rod Majors" as Matt Sanchez when he hit the far right-wing lecture circuit and Fox News. All "Devon" did was criticize Sean Cody, and they retaliated by outing him.
Even though I've got nothing against Sean Cody for their "str8" gay flicks -- hey, it's all about the hardon -- I think it was incredibly sleazy and reprehensible for that studio to destroy their (former) model's privacy.
Anyone who works for Sean Cody, or who considers doing it, ought to be forewarned that their privacy is meaningless, regardless of anything they might be told or expect. And "Queer Click," which seems to genuinely regret what it did, was at the very least incredibly stupid.
I didn't have a clue about "Devon Hunter" before this all came out. I left come comments on his site and on Queer Click's site and on "The Sword," another site, about it, and purposely didn't look at any of his pics because I didn't want his looks to influence anything I said.
The guy is a human being like anyone else, trying to make his way. He's not right about everything, but he's also not wrong. Sean Cody, which I never paid much attention to before this either, is a scumbag.
- By the way, hardons are simple. People don''t sit there and calculate them. I think the "str8" deal is about a combination of masculinity and remoteness. Tough fuckin'' machine, something like that.\
Of [italic]course[/italic] it''s an illusion. Just about every movie of any kind, porn or not, is an illusion. So what?
- Does "Devon" have a chance at suing the shit out of Sean Cody for destroying his privacy?
- why do some gay dudes have problem with bisexual-identified dudes in gay porn? Bi dudes are hot.
- The gay/gay-for-pay discussion will never have a winner, nor should it. It is more about the personal mistreatment of the bottom that I have an issue with. I wonder if the ones that return again and again would type the same?
- Fun and folly
- This thread is still around? What about the cum-eating Corbin Fisher thread?
Sorry, my search isn''t working
- r219, I had the cum eating CF thread starred in my watch list, and now it''s not there anymore. Weird. I''m 99% sure that I didn''t take it out either.
- Hmm, bummer. Oh, well. Thanks anyway, R220!
- what happened on SC this week?? they need some new hot dudes.
- Are the guys on Frat Pad real?
- thank you. The cum eating on CF thread was started by me and no doubt taken down by my haters when they realized it was me and of course they must destroy everthing i do... or try in their futile ways.
- Devon Hunter is a total queen, everytime he speaks flowers come out of his mouth.
He also is racist-I saw a blog of a gay black man, where he wrote about how much he loved "big black dick and chocolate" and the black men there schooled him and told him to STFU.
He also claims that as a prostitute he's "always safe" but he does bareback and does take cumloads raw up his ass.
- "Most companies would not hire a known escort or stripper, so it's not surprising that Sean Cody would have a problem with it."
Huh? Companies not in the sex industry may not hire sex workers. But Sean Cody is in the sex industry. So what the fuck are you talking about?
- So I'm about to fly down to san diego and do a video shoot with cody media. I have some concerns..
I'm not going to end up in the back of a van hog tied am I? Are these guys legit? Will I get paid?
- Are you still with us Spicolli? How did your shoot go? Did you get your assigned SC name?
- r227. I think Sean Cody wants 'fresh' guys who are not commonly known to be sex workers (beforehand or while they are under contract as exclusives - why pay for the cow when you get the milk for free on xTube or some web cam site?) either to uphold their 'amateur' status, 'clean' 'gay for pay' image, or to not be associated with potential illegal activity (like hustling).
- Lol. . . yawn
- Memba me?
- Brandon is back, dudes!
- Another gay performer confirms that most of the performers are straight. Unfortunately he, like the other 'gay' performer is ugly as sin and has a terrible tatt of Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" on his back.
"It's funny because when I showed up to Sean Cody they thought I was a top. Anyone who knows me knows that's not true. LOL. Honestly, the staff was great, but it was very difficult working with straight guys. Many scenes were trashed because they couldn't perform sexually. One guy had never even kissed a dude before and I was his first everything! Kinda weird I thought. I never met a single gay guy that I shot with on that site."
This guy worked with Joshua who looks like he died and went to heaven when he gets fucked, so I'm not sure about that.
- Cute butts
- They are anything but straight. Only the solo dudes are possibly straight.
- Moto07 says:\t
September 9, 2013 at 7:57 am\t
I just saw Peter at a restaurant in Tampa last week! He looks so good in person, I recognized him as soon I saw that tattoo on his right arm! I’m guessing he must live somewhere in the area
- Peter=Joel Alastair Reed
- Peter's Girlfriend
- Are there any porn stars who don't live in Florida? The place is America's gutter.
- I live in Baltimore!
- Peter looks better in his mugshot than on Sean Cody.
- I know it's a stretch to say people who do porn are actors, but basically, that is what they are. They are playing a part, pretending on camera to be something they are not. That's what actors do. If this guy got a part on Law and Order playing a hardened criminal and they directed him to act a certain way, would he be upset with that?
- Peter may have a record but he is HOT!!
- I want info on Jarek and Dane! They're my favs.
- Anyone hear of a performer named Jett Black? He apparently said something bad about his time at Cockyboys.
- Brandon is back!
- Even this whiner buys into this notion of gay for pay. Sorry, but straight men don't have sex wih other men. Just like other social or ethnic minorities, our biggest challenges are within our own community. This guy exposing the messes who claim to be straight and the need to perpetuate this notion would have made his account truthful. Neglecting to do that or comment on our obsession with men who identify as straight is very deep seeded homophobia.
- Gayhoopla is giving them stiff competition