- She''ll record another "hit" album, naturally.
Neve Campbell, jealous of Love''s success
- Straight guys are not looking at her face.
- I loved the trend of the last decade of having women with giant boobs in these TV shows about protagonists who see the dead. It''s such a brilliantly cheap way to get a large middle-aged audience--the wives watch it to see the caring and sharing and emotional anguish, and their husbands watch it to see the heroine''s gigantic ta-tas.
- Her ears are way bigger than her tits.
- No worries - it will take her YEARS to find a bra that fits her properly...
- I never understood why she is so hated here. \
Does she like women? She cant seem to keep men around, even with the "gigantic" boobs.
- Oh, shut up. I liked GW and I hope she gets another tv show.
- Franchise VaJazzel Craft Shops.
- I doubt it, r1.
- I''ve read she''s actually well liked and has a great sense of humor about herself. I''ve never seen her in anything aside from interviews. I wish her well.
- I just googled her pics and have rarely seen a more slutty collection of pics in my life, at least for a non porn-star. In practically every pic she''s shoving her boobs at the camera and trying to flash them as much as possible. She seems more like a pair of boobs with a person attached to them, than the other way around.
- r11 has tiny titties or tiny dick.
- Uh oh. Typical gay men boobie envy.
- She could become an Artist and do something with naked people.
- She is the modern incarnation of Audrey Hepburn, so she should have no trouble finding work.
- She can take a nice long vacation and count her money. Her show (of which she was a producer) was on for several years and is all over the cable box in syndication.
- It''s a loss. The show was so bad we watched it every week for the camp value. And Jennifer was the show''s true heart - a completely talentless, freakish looking woman made even more unattractive via slutty clothes (strapless cocktail minidresses to funerals) and makeup (Cleopatra eyes getting out of bed in the morning).\
With any other show, her character''s husband''s having died and inserted his soul into a fresh corpse to keep in the physical world so they could love forever would have been jumping the shark. In this show, though, it was all taken in stride.
- I remember seeing her on an MTV Diary of and thinking how vapid and materialistic she seemed. Thought the same about Christina Ricci on hers. Was disappointed about Ricci.
- r18, that was probably about 10 years ago.
- From all accounts, she''s a total sweetheart to work with. I asked one of my friends, who''s an Asst. Director, to name his five favorite celebs to work with, and J-Love was #2 or #3 on the list. (Sandra Bullock was #1, and Allison Janney was right up there, along with Neil Patrick Harris and the woman who played Lorelai''s mother on "Gilmore Girls"--Kelly Something?).
- Damn, R17, now I wish I''d seen the show.
- It''s in reruns on ION. You can watch it anytime you want.
- That''s nice to hear, R20. Sandra Bullock seems like she''d be pretty hilarious to be with; she came across really well in an old interview she did with Ruby Wax - it was on YouTube somewhere....
- Kelly Bishop.
- Does she really need to work?
- Thanks, R24. For some reason, I had the name "Kelly Rutherford" stuck in my head. You''re right---it was Kelly Bishop (Rutherford was on "The OC," IIRC.)
- Kelly Rowan was on The OC.
- No, Kelly Rowan was in "Destiny''s Child," and was one of the co-creators of "Laugh-In."
- Jennifer wants to be Wonder Woman in the Warner Brother''s live action movie that is still being developed.
- She''s not very pretty or talented, but seems like a pleasant person. Pleasant, experienced actresses can continue working in minor roles even as they age, but I don''t see her being a lead for much longer.
- Looks like you were wring R30.
She is not sane.
She has an obsession with engagement rings and making idiotic remarks.
Jennifer Love Hewitt quotes
“Take a bath every night with a tiara on. It really does make you feel like a queen!”
'Make out with a stranger to get over a breakup—but only if he’s “gorgeous”—and always spray tan before a date.'
“It shined like a disco ball!I have a whole chapter in there about how women should vajazzle their va-jay-jays.” (Jennifer enjoyed the experience so much that she continues to regularly decorate her crotch.)
"This is embarrassing and personal, but once a month, since I was twelve years old, I go to my favorite jewelry store and try on my dream ring."
From her list of “What A Man Should Know” is “How to pick a diamond,” and “To always have a coat for you.”
'I actually have three (engagement rings) because I feel like I’m doing the guy a favour.Women are very confusing. We never know what we want and we’re not very good at nailing that down for them. I feel like I don’t want to be upset if he picks a bad ring.'
- [quote]She is the modern incarnation of Audrey Hepburn, so she should have no trouble finding work.
Natalie Portman is the modern incarnation of Audrey Hepburn.
Natalie Portman is a great actress but still she hasn't the grace that Audrey had.
Do you want me to remind you how she shut Sarah Lane off her oscar speech?
Sarah Lane was the dancing double of Black Swan
"Of the full body shots, I would say 5% are Natalie. All the other shots are me." said Lane, who is upset that she was credited as only "hand model" and "stunt double" in the film. "The shots that are just her face with arms, those shots are definitely Natalie. But that doesn't show the actual dancing."
She continued: "They wanted to create this idea in people's minds that Natalie was some kind of prodigy or so gifted in dance and really worked so hard to make herself a ballerina in a year and a half for the movie, basically because of the Oscar. It is demeaning to the profession. I've been doing this for 22 years. From a professional dancer's standpoint, [Portman] doesn't look like a professional ballet dancer at all and she can't dance in pointe shoes. And she can't move her body; she's very stiff."
In the final analysis, i believe that Portman should have the balls at least mention Sarah Lane at her oscar acceptance speech and shouldn't be such a greedy competitive cunt.
Natalie is a good actress of course but she has no grace as it seems.
I forgot also to say that Portman's acceptance speech was very annoying and corny. She made a show of herself because she wanted to force people to think 'how sweet, talented and how pregnant Natalie is!'. I'm going to puke with all this hypocrisy. She was really so immodest behind her corny remarks. It amazed me!
On the contrary, Colin Firth that won the Oscar for the best leading actor that year was very sincere and really cool and decent in his acceptance Oscar speech.
I hate bitches of that kind.
- I like Jennifer. When I watch her show I find myself mimicking her facial expressions. I hope she lives a long, happy life
- R37 what do you actually like in her? You are fond of her stupidity?
You identify yourself with that brainless bitch?
It's so discouraging that you are mimicking her facial expressions, it's actually creepy.
- I'm also thinking about watching her show while wearing a huge pair of false eyelashes, for a more authentic experience
So R37 you want to be like her or to get fucked by her? Just wondering...
- Been tuff year for her. Her mom died recently
- So none of those quotes are in R32's link... I love the story, though. The guy sounds like a complete douche. (a word I don't think I've ever typed on DL).
To her credit, she's never been married when she could have been a Liz Taylor-type. How many times has she been engaged? Maybe she has intimacy issues or maybe she realized that getting married very young in Hollywood is not such a good idea.
So? That makes her to be above disparaging remarks? She incessantly causes them. That bitch was always spoiled and she was always focusing exclusively on her stupid self and on her pink bubble without caring for real intimacy.
It's time for her to grow up and learn to have less fake views on the world and on life in general.
- R42 you chose the wrong person to talk back.
I always examine carefully my evidence bitch and if you don't want to believe that Hewitt said all this idiotic things, that's your problem not mine.
Google the quotes she said and then write her name after that. There are many sources that write about her flagrant idiocy.
You are the douchebag obviously! You and your idol poor Jennifer Love Hewitt.
- Which ex-fiance # are you, R43/44?
You seem to get excited with Hewitt, not me.
I find her unattractive and cheap, i only like classy and really beautiful women.
- I am? R42 was my first post on the thread. Just an observation. I think the only thing I've seen her in is that movie where she played Sigourney Weaver's daughter and grifting partner. Gene Hackman was great in it.
- I've heard from people who have worked with her that she's genuinely nice. So what if she likes sex?
- Sure she is so nice and stable. Whatever you say dude! Lol!
She is not nice and she is not as cool as you hope that she is. If she was really cool, her heart would be warm enough to keep a man in her life after all these experiments she had. Jesus!
Friendly? Well even a clown can be friendly while he is doing his job.
- In person, JLH is open about the fact that she has struggled with OCD for years.
I feel bad for her. She's been able to stay as nice as one could expect, and even nicer, for someone who's been in the machine as long. And she's probably no more materialistic than the average actress (even if that=a lot).
- I worked with her a few years ago. I also don't get the haters here. She is very nice and is pro gay rights. She worked an Oscar event at The Abbey in Weho a few years ago. She didn't make any demands, chatted with everyone and had a few drinks with the drag queens that were dancing. Quit with the hate. Seriously.
- R49, I thought most people were mean in private...
- [quote]Sure she is so nice and stable. Whatever you say dude! Lol! She is not nice and she is not as cool as you hope that she is.
Dang. Spoken like a rejected straight guy. And I was joking at R45.
A very nice person wouldn't have done what she did to Rich Cronin. She must be really careless and the only thing that matters to her is her public image. However, no matter how hard she tries to appear as a victim, or as sweet, there are many cracks on her walls. Really, i have heard incredible stories about her that left me with the mouth open.
R49, if you think i'm mean then you obviously haven't been around this chat for long. There are real meanies in here. I'm an angel comparing to them.
In private and in public chat, i usually speak well of people. When i ridicule a public face in a thread, i do it only after i'm sure that this person is immune to comments. JLH is the kind of the person that lives for comments. She is so sick that she can't live without other people commenting on her. Wake up from your bubble about her, poor R49. It's never to late to come into your senses.
- I love JLH. Out of all the teeny bop stars of the early 2000's who thought they were going to be the next big thing, she saw the writing on the wall, hopped on a somewhat cheesy show, and made a mint off it.
All the other idiots (a la Rachel Leigh Cook, SMG, etc) thought they were gonna be the next big thing and currently can't get arrested.
She's still sexy as fuck and she's a much better actress than people give her credit for. She was Emmy worthy in her SVU guest stint.
I will say though, she seems a little nutty in the romantic department. There's a reason that a chick that hot can't keep a man.
- I realize this may be beyond some people's comprehension here, but not every chick's goal is to "keep a man."
- I know numerous chicks who are hotter, more beautiful and famous than her and they managed to keep a man for a long time or still they are with that man.
I'm afraid that your arguement was deplorable dear R55...lol.
- R54, I think you were replying to the wrong person.
Of course the woman doesn't have it all together. I mean, she dated John Mayer, for one. And the stuff about her needing comments from people is totally believable just because she's professional talent.
However, I have never come across any evidence that she intentionally goes around putting random people down all the time, and I have some compassion for her.
- R58 i have also some compassion for people who hurt me or for people i didn't manage to like. However,that doesn't mean that i have to approve of them in public, when in fact there are plenty of other famous and non famous people who really deserve to get praised.
- Don't use "Dear" in a reply even if you're trying to be ironic,it instantly makes you sound like a twatty couch queen.
- Nowadays 'dear' is a word that only cultivated people can use as it seems. R60 you are so boorish that you think that your opinion will deter me from using it whenever i find it amusing? Oh dear...what a crooked fool you must be.
- R59, Agreed. BUT, there are hundreds more celebrities that are much more horrible, with more acclaim, then Jennifer Love Hewitt. When we talk about celebrities online, things get distorted. The best we can do is pretend we're in a completely different dimension.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt should be crowned queen of the world.
- Aw, be nice to Jennifer Love Hewitt. It's not like she's Sarah Paulson!
- I remember in the late 90s how the industry was
trying to make her happen. Never thought she was atrractive enough or talented enough to have a career in films. Only suitable for tv and just barely. When she played audrey hepburn i wanted to puke!
- Same here. She is a real CUNT,!
- To R61 You're a cunt Dear.
- Never thought acting was her strong suit, or that she actually enjoyed it.
She did have a nice voice and some cool dance moves for a young lady, and did fine in her Sister Act II bit part.
- She's an above average, but not great, actor. She also seems like a sweet person, though has poor taste in men.
- Ok R59,64 and 68. There is some logic beyond your arguments about Hewitt, but what makes me stop trashing her from now on in this thread is your good will which is obvious. I like people who really and sincerely try to be nice. I also read carefully your previous comments on this thread and i decided that your heart seems good and warm and that i would hate to spread more negativity and answer back to anything written in this post.
After all, now and then, silence is golden. I told what i wanted to say and now time for thinking after giving my point of view and receiving other people's point of view.
- r69, so she's the female Brad Pitt?
- LOL R71 - I'd say she's more like Jennifer Aniston ten years ago.
- Jennifer playing drunk.
- Who is she dating now?
- On the set of The Client List
- Going to go completely nude on The Client List.
- She's annoying and her mom is one of those crazy showbiz moms.
- R78 - Her mom is dead.
- R78 meant to say WAS one of those crazy showbiz moms.
- She was really good in an episode of "L&O: SVU" a couple of years ago. Like, Emmy-worthy good. She always reminded me of Alyssa Milano a bit.
- She's not bad. I don't think she's all that much like Alyssa except that they are both small, brunette, and buxom.
- She's a demanding, manipulative cunt who drives the people around her crazy with needy demands and self-absorbed drama, mixed up with over-the-top "I love you all so much" displays.
For heaven's sake, why does this misshapen, ferret-faced (OP got that right) basket case still get work? Showing those glycerine melons seems to be all she has left.
- Certainly had her fair share of hot guys:
- She has a magic pussy.
- Already showing.
- Growing bump
- She's gotten rather big.
- She's going to reach Jessica Simpson proportions.
- Brian Hallisay, the father of Hewitt's baby was on the Cold Case episode "Forever Blue." Hallisay was the lover of the murdered gay cop in that episode.
- She got big very fast.
- Is Brian a good actor?
- I've seen several Brian Hallisay performances, r92. He is a reasonably good actor, at least.
- He was in Ringer. Didn't notice that.
- More pics of Jennifer.
- A lot of straight guys love this girl. I think it's the voluptuous body with girl next door looks.
- When is she due? Her "bump" is huge.
- Due in December?
- Big tits get you everywhere, bitches!
- She's going to have trouble losing the baby weight.
- I wonder what Brian Hallisay is thinking in the photo linked by r98.
- Her fiancee is hot. I thought he was much younger than her going by the photos, but it turns out they are the same age.
- Jennifer looks her age - not older or younger. Brian looks slightly younger.
- r84s link had a lot of usual suspects discussed on DL in the past...
- Still pregnant.
- I find her likeable in interviews. I remember one time she was flirting shamelessly with Alec Baldwin.
- R81 is right. Anyone who doubts she can act should see that SVU episode.
R84 It looks like our little magnolia is a big ho!
But I suspect at least a couple of those guys are gay. Carson Daly certainly is. And there have been rumors about Enrique Iglesias since he started.
- R107, plenty of gay men have "dated" as many and more men than Jennifer Love Hewitt has done. The same is true for many straight men with women.
- She's done some really bad projects (Audrey Hepburn), but she can act. She's not a bad singer either.
- She is due to give birth to her first child in December and Jennifer Love Hewitt has been keeping healthy throughout her pregnancy.
But while the actress has been spotted doing gentle exercise while expecting, she’s struck a balance and is also indulging her pregnancy cravings.
The 34-year-old was spotted picking up two cakes from a bakery in Brentwood, California on Friday.
The Client List star has suddenly blossomed and showed off her huge baby bump in a figure-hugging outfit.
Jennifer sported a white tank top along with a red maxi skirt and comfortable pink canvas shoes.
The brunette went make-up free for the outing but shielded her porcelain skin from the scorching sunshine with a straw hat.
- Wedding on hold until after she loses the baby weight.
- She named her child Ava Destiny Hallisay-Hewitt.
- She seems at once like the most ridiculous and most pathetic parody of a craven television actress there is. The body make-over, the serial affairs on set - and the whole "Jennifer Love's Huge-Tits" name.
- She's going to have a different body after the baby.
Calm down, Jen. No one thinks you're a slut. I even noted that some of your reputed boyfriends are gay.
Hell, I had hopes for Brian Hallisay at first.
Still, you're going to fuck your way out of a job if you keep insisting on rewriting the scripts to give your baby daddy a bigger part.
- I hope she writes a tell all book at some point.
- Ooh, good one, r107/115! I stand by my disgust at the sexism and misogyny in your post. I'm a man, by the way.
- Wonder is she ever fucked that guy that looks like Tom Cruise when she was on Party of Five. God, I would've easily spread for that man back in the day.
- R118 Scott Wolfe?
- I wonder if her being so boy crazy is overcompensation for her being closeted?
- R117 you need serious help. Misogyny and sexism?
All that pearl clutching over a one line paraphrase from The Golden Girls.
If you're not JLH, then you're her most deranged fan ever.
- Scott was a good deal older than Jennifer.
- She may be pregnant but Jennifer Love Hewitt is not letting that stand in the way of her wardrobe choices.
On Friday, the 34-year-old looked ready to bust a move in a far from your standard maternity wear ensemble.
- Still pregnant
- Reason I watched "Ghost Whisperer" was David Conrad, the producer's always made sure he had a scene where he took his shirt off...I certainly would love to see his "light" and would welcome him to our side.
- She has not had the baby yet.
- Daily Fail says she gave birth today and got secretly married.
- Thanks R127.