- "Keram is hearing that Rob Pattinson and Taylor Hanson crossed paths last week, and the results were pretty much what you''d predict."\
I''m not sure what I''d predict.
- Thanks Keram! Any news on any women celebs?? What''s going on with Foster nowdays? What about Charlize??
- We''re not interested in female celebs, R2
- Yeah Keram welcome back!
- So all we ever talk about is men? Whatever R3..
- "It flopped because it was based on an ''80s video game no one cared about."\
I think that''s really true. Also, the movie was filmed in monochromatic Orange. It looked like a chore to watch.
- Does Bruckheimer realize that the movie would have been more successful if it had starred Henry Cavill instead of Jake?
- The buzz on Prince of Persia was bad long before the movie actually came out.
- Are we sure this is the real Keram? Troll-dar suggests it''s a different poster from the one in the original thread.
- R9, people are getting tired of the Troll-dar trolls.\
What is it that Troll-dar suggests? I didn''t think it worked on OP posts.
- It isn''t difficult to get around troll-dar, R9.
- I thought that Keram implied that Pattinson was straight in an earlier thread. Now he''s hooking up with Hanson?
- I''m not sure but I think it was Flip that said Pattinson was straight not Keram, R12.
- Perhaps it''s just me, but I don''t think this is Keram. It just doesn''t sound like him to me. And I have to second r12 - I thought Keram did mention that Kristen was a lez and Taylor was gay but that Rob was straight.
- This thread is dead before it even got to 20 posts, due to a boring faux-Keram.\
Another sign of the apocalypse.
- was the top model giselle?
- Shush, you non-believers or you will anger Keram! Let''s hope Keram is not a vengeful gossip, lest he decide to go elsewheres to give us our much-needed daily dirt.
Go ahead, gurl, don''t mind these heathens.
- R1 There was a thread about Taylor Hanson here a while back and according to the Insider on that thread Taylor Hanson''s whoring is legendary in the biz. He basically will sleep with any willing ''somebody'' who crosses his path. So I guess Keram is saying Taylor and Rob did the deed.
- I am not sure why Taylor Hanson needs a beard. It is not like they are relevant or anything.
- Fuck you R3 as a gay man I want to hear it all. \
Take your sister-hating ass outta here.
- There are photos of Hanson giving blowjobs on the internet. \
I saw them courtesy of the DL. Don''t know if the thread is still around.
- Keram rocks.
- Taylor Hanson is fine. I''d love to be a fly on that wall.
- [quote]Troll-dar suggests it''s a different poster from the one in the original thread.\
R9''s pants are on fire (and is giving a bad name to the good troll-dar trolls).\
OP''s post is highlighted just as Keram posts were on that other great thread. He''s the real thing. So don''t stop believing, boys & girls.
- The original Keram thread has been deleted. For all the non-subscribers like me who missed it because of time of The Great Darkness, can someone please provide a summary of the dish.
- OH GOD Ian Halperin as a brother!!!!
- So is this the REAL Keram-thread II?
- R25, it''s right here . . .
- Keram is now writing one hundred percent fiction. Blaming the flop of Persia on Cavill? Pattinson and z list boybander Hanson? Bitch, please.
- Don''t read here then, R29. I happen to like fiction.
- Keram, if it is you we are glad you''re back!
- [quote]Keram is now writing one hundred percent fiction. Blaming the flop of Persia on Cavill?\
Actually, R29, that''s not what he said.\
Reading comprehension is difficult sometimes, isn''t it?
- Very strange - the threads are not coming up in search features – bookmark them...\
To answer a question from thread 1, David Sutcliffe''s wife outed him as bi all over Hollywood, not to mention on message boards. Her identity was authenticated, as well as from other posts she made (on imdb) where she wrote he''s "not gay, not straight"
- Just like that Nascar driver whose wife outed him in their divorce.
- [quote]Prince of Persia" was a bomb, and that Bruckheimer is already privately blaming it on Jake being "distracted" by Henry Cavill during filming.\
- Of course they blame Jake. Bruckheimer would have a major hissy fit if one single blameful look would be cast upon him.
- What [R29] doesn''t get, and Keram is confirming, is that this is how rumors get started.\
Do we know for fact (as Kerman "knows") that Gyllenhaal and Cavill had sex once? More than once? No.\
What Keram knows is what is current gossip in Hollywood. A lot of gossip that gets spread around Hollywood may be based on first-hand or second-hand accounts, with Rashomon effect thrown in, making some legend, and the truth hard to discern.\
But it wouldn''t be hard to believe that Bruckheimer started the Gyllenhaal-Cavill rumor, whether true or not, to explain the film''s failure (the gay guy wasn''t convincing as a hero).
- Welcome back, Keram.
- Here is the original Keram thread.
- Jesus, R35, where is your confusion?\
The rumor Keram knows is that BRUCKHEIMER is blaming the flop accordingly. What about that do you doubt?
- Keram''s assumption that Austin Nichols is straight, hmmm, I''m not so sure.\
Can believe the Toothy Tile stuff is almost certainly rubbish though entertaining. Cannot see Jake as the ''committing'' type at least not yet.
- Keram knows that Tanya Roberts was beside herself with panic in a very public way after taking a dump in the Saks ladies room on RD. She urged a salesperson into the can to feast her eyes upon Tanya''s shit goblin -bright red and floating screaming about the curse of Charlie''s Angels and having "ass cancer like my dear friend Farrah". The quick on her feet shopgirl then inquired to Tanya''s last meal only to find out she''d had a beet salad for lunch in the cafe.
- Don''t know if you''re answering questions, but in case you do - do you know anything about Jamie Bell?
- I think Keram is GREAT!! But Austin is not straight. My bf has met both Austin and Jake (knows one of them better than the other) and has seen them together at parties.\
Let''s just say from what he has told me it was clear that those two were very "familiar" with one another.
- R44, I believe you. Jake is not straight. He is struggling with his sexuality.
- I''m a bit confused is Austin and Jake still together? If yes, then why is Jake screwing Henry behind Austin''s back? And how does Bruckheimer knows it happened, was it that open?
- What evidence is there that Pattinson is straight, R12 & R14?
- I don''t want this to descend to another is Jake...fill the space debate but 3 years back a blogger who fancied the pants off Austin Nichols and seemed to want hooking up - only to be turned down when Austin left the industry party with a certain Gyllenhaal that shall remain nameless. Nothing sexual was implied but it seemed pretty clear the blogger (male) was fully expecting (or had been led to believe) that Austin was a potential date and was upset that it didn''t happen.
- Yes really, R35/29. Try reading it again while moving your lips, or sounding it out loud. Maybe that will help you out.
- "Keram is hearing that Rob Pattinson and Taylor Hanson crossed paths last week, and the results were pretty much what you''d predict."\
They''re having their sixteenth child?
- I like Robert Pattinson with his ex, Tom Sturridge. They were together a long time and Sturridge doesn''t beard, as far as I know. I guess they''ve broken up if he''s banging closeted Hanson brothers now, but what a downgrade.
- The amount of damage Taylor has done to his asshole, with the huge dildos, fisting, and bareback sex by the hundreds, having sex with him makes as much sex as pushing your dick into the Grand Canyon, it''s not worth it.
- Robert and Tom S.: friends with benefits or in an open relationship?
- R47, we weren''t saying that there is proof one way or the other about Pattinson. We were just pointing out that two of Keram''s items seemed to contradict themselves. That is all. I still love reading his items, though.\
Please keep posting, Keram.
- Taylor is better looking than Tom.
- Oh, I don''t agree with you, R55. Tom is plain, but I think Taylor Lautner''s face is freakishly ugly.
- I think R55 is talking about Hanson, not Lautner.
- There is still enormous love between Rob and Tom.
- Oh, damn. I''m getting these Twilight twinks confused. Taylor Hanson is much hotter than Tom Sturridge, no doubt about that. Sorry!\
R58, why do you say that?
- Call fake on R42 unless TR was at Saks for eight hours as that would be how long it would take the beets to get through her system.
- r59, trust me, I''ve seen it first hand.
- Isn''t Henry Cavill straight? He''s always talked about girlfriends in the past.
- R62, There you go. He MUST be straight.
- That''s not the point, R63.\
The point is that until Keram came along, everything that was known about him up until now lead to the conclusion that he was straight.
- Just because.. NSFW.
- R65 that is Hanson sucking on dick. The moles give it away. \
He is gorgeous.
- More Keram, more!
- Keram on another thread, Halle Berry was said to be enjoying the ladies these days. Is this true?
- If this is really you, Keram, what do you know about Milo Ventimiglia? He seems to prefer really young girls. \
I''m also curious about fellow Gilmore Girls alum, Matt Czuchry.
- You really couldn''t be more of a moron r32.
- Why would he risk doing such a thing, R66?
- Maybe Keram means that Hanson hit on Rob and was disappointed to discover the Twilight star was straight. I doubt Keram would contradict himself.
- [quote]Keram knows that Jake has been throwing shit all night\
I know he''s sort of ape-like, but this is carrying things too far.
- [quote][R9], people are getting tired of the Troll-dar trolls.\
No, "people" are not.\
[bold]TROLLS[/bold] like yourself are the ONLY ones who object to troll-dar.
- Austin Nichols is NOT straight. I KNOW he''s not. I did some personal training with him. He was pretty open with me. That''s all I''m saying.
- [quote]You really couldn''t be more of a moron [R32].\
Did you at least TRY sounding out the words, R70/35/29?\
I know that it used to help me back in those third grade reading comprehension tests.\
Give it a try.
- Henry Cavill has never been linked to any specific woman. He''s made vague allusions to "past relationships" and "ex-girlfriends" but he''s so private that he disappears for months at a time from the press. It''s hard to say if he''s just incredibly private, or gay and in hiding (or both).
- Does Karem know anything about Sophia Bush? She''s allegedly dating Austin Nichols and has previously been been linked to James Lafferty and Chad Michael Murray. I''m guessing the behind the scenes at One Tree Hill are probably a lot more interesting than what happens on-screen.
- R74, R10 didn''t say anything about troll-dar. It''s the troll-dar trolls he was talking about.
- R78 he claims he wanted to get a role on OTH so he could meet and court Sophia, and now they''re a couple.\
I didn''t take her for the bearding type.
- Interesting about Sophia R78. There have been rumors flying around that she''s been or has dated WNBA star Diana Taurasi??
- Does Keram know anything about Charlize Theron?
- Doesn''t seem like Keram thread.
- Yeah, and the other one doesn''t, either. Looks like he''s left the building.
- Where did you hear that, R80? There are lots of photos of Sophia, Austin, and Jake hanging out before Austin was on OTH. I find it hard to believe he''d claim to have never met her before.
- Fuck off, R74
- COME BACK TO THE DL, KERAM, KERAM
- LOVE troll-dar trolls.
- [quote]The buzz on Prince of Persia was bad long before the movie actually came out.\
Actually, the buzz on PoP was very good, and its focus-test scores were quite high. The NY Times did a piece today on PoP''s failure, and the Hollywood consensus puts the blame both on inadequate marketing and Jake.
- That makes no sense [R90], if the focus-test scores were high that means the test audience liked Jake, why are they blaming him now?
- Keram knows that Rob Pattinson is innately straight, but Taylor Hanson's seductive powers (ones that generally involve copious amounts of illicit substances, his favored one being Ecstacy) are considerable, and certainly enough to turn undersexed Pattinson "heteroflexible" for a recent evening when both were in L.A. Keram also knows that Taylor considers this his biggest "bedpost notch" to date.
Keram knows that Taylor does not need a beard per se, but that the whole Hanson family is fucked up with a level of fundie brainwashing that puts even the "Church" of Scientology to shame.
Keram thinks the DLers who encountered Austin Nichols at the gym or at a party and "got vibes" need to accept the likelihood that they were just projecting, as is often the case when one encounters a male celebrity one sexually desires in a public setting. Keram will admit to having done this himself, reading nonexistent "vibes" from a celebrity he fancied who turned out to be completely straight. Keram has heard nothing to the contrary that Austin and Sophia Bush are legitimately dating and in love.
Keram knows that Milo Ventimiglia got into a little scare with a 16-year-old girl after breaking up with Hayden. To be fair, the little minx had a flawless fake ID, courtesy of a high-powered dad with a connection at the California DMV. (Milo figured it out upon Googling her and discovering her name mentioned as part of the "class of 2011" at a certain prestigious L.A.-area prep school.) And yes, Milo likes 'em young and preferably virginal, but not young enough to risk prosecution.
Keram knows that Mischa Barton will let anyone and everyone have their way with her as long as they have party favors, and that the list of people who have had her pussy includes obese members of both sexes old enough to be her parent.
Keram thinks Jennifer Hudson looks great as a size 6, but wishes she hadn't gotten there primarily through use of laxatives.
Keram doesn't normally bother with the exploits of reality-TV stars, but was surprised to hear that Kate Gosselin recently visited NYC's Cubbyhole dyke bar with her rumored-lover bodyguard in tow (male, as a reminder), sent him back to their hotel after a few drinks, and departed hand-in-hand with a lipstick lez. Kate did not reappear at her hotel until the next morning.
Speaking of surprise lesbians, Keram knows that the dish inside the Beltway as to the disintegration of the Gore marriage was Tipper's Meredith Baxter-esque late-in-life discovery that she likes snatch.
- No, R91, the focus groups liked the film in general. If a film tests well but still flops, marketing is most often blamed. Jake''s questionable ability as an action lead is another suspected, but not really provable, cause.
What do you know about Emile Hirsch? Was he telling the truth about just doing pushups when he was caught sweaty, out of breath and half dressed when shooting Speed Racer? Or is there something more going on with him and guys?
- Keram, what do you know about the Glee cast?\
Is Cory Monteith gay?\
What about Lea Michele? Diva? In love with Matt Morrison, or secretly lez for Dianna Agron? So much gossip coming out of that cast.
- Thank you, Keram.
- [quote]Keram thinks Jennifer Hudson looks great as a size 6, but wishes she hadn''t gotten there primarily through use of laxatives\
- Keram, what do you know about Tom Cruise? That crazy mystery intrigues many.
- Sorry Keram, you haven''t heard anything about Austin and Sophia means you just haven''t heard anything. He is not straight from what I''ve heard. So we''ll have to agree to differ.
- Loves it Keram! Although still doubt Austin is straight.\
Any James Franco / Joseph Gordon Levitt gossip?
- More on Lou Taylor Pucci, please. And Jackson Rathbone.
- Lainey is still insisting Bradley''s straight:\
As for that question you keep asking: \
Bradley Cooper sleeps with women willingly and very capably. Trust.
- I have it on good authority that Liam N has had the homosex prior to Natasha. At least on the receiving end of my good friend''s mouth while they were working together on a play about 12 years ago.
- I don''t doubt that he could and does sleep with women, but that doesn''t mean he doesn''t prime for dick, either.\
Bradley is guest hosting WWE''s Monday Night RAW next week. I wonder how he''d be able to stand being around that unbelievably magnificent stable of men that is the WWE without exploding in his pants.
- Eww! Kate Gosselin? We don''t want her! Send her back!
- Funny. That was the first thing I thought of when I heard about Al and Tipper.
- Keram says Bradley''s gay. He is never wrong. Case closed.
- Are there any other celebs Taylor Hanson counts as his "bedpost notches"?
- R102, Lainey is a cunt who lets personal agendas dictate how she covers certain celebs. I don''t trust most gossip blogs but I REALLY don''t trust her.
- r108 Two that I have heard are Alexander Greenwald and Aaron Carter.
- I wonder if Liam and Bradley are still boning?
- R108 This should answer your question.
- Is Justin Bartha from The Hangover gay?
- Keram knows that Justin Bartha is straight. His interest in an anorexic Olsen twin is another, largely inexplicable, story.\
Keram would sooner trust a statement from George W. Bush than he would from Lainey. Sorry, but some bitches just can''t be trusted. (Ditto Wendy Williams, spreading so much bullshit about the hip-hop world as to defy logic.)\
Keram has no dish on the "Glee" cast besides the obvious. Cory is indeed straight.
- Thanks for the dish, Keram.\
That he''s saying that some of the guys that we find attractive are indeed straight makes him a whole lot more believable.
- Hi Keram, is the Will Smith story true?\
How about Ryan Reynold and Scarlet J? Beard marriage or real marriage but trouble in heaven?
- Keram, are the gay rumors about Seann William Scott true? Or are we at the DL merely projecting?
- Keram, is Chris Pine gay?
- Oooooh, DEFINITELY want to know the answer to R117''s question!!
Will always love SWS no matter what
- I think Keram had said Chris Pine is straight and a womanizer ...
- Which conflicts with the reports we got earlier today, R120
- From the old thread:\
''Keram knows that Kate Gosselin''s dance partner on DWTS was disgusted enough with her antics in general, but what threw it totally over the top was him walking on her getting savaged doggie-style by her so-called "bodyguard."''\
From this thread:\
"Keram doesn''t normally bother with the exploits of reality-TV stars, but was surprised to hear that Kate Gosselin recently visited NYC''s Cubbyhole dyke bar with her rumored-lover bodyguard in tow (male, as a reminder), sent him back to their hotel after a few drinks, and departed hand-in-hand with a lipstick lez. Kate did not reappear at her hotel until the next morning."\
That kinky minx gets around, eh?
- "Keram would sooner trust a statement from George W. Bush than he would from Lainey. Sorry, but some bitches just can''t be trusted. (Ditto Wendy Williams, spreading so much bullshit about the hip-hop world as to defy logic.)"\
Now this I do agree with because this is a woman who works to an agenda of who she fancies as being a basis in ''fact''. Plus she''s friends with Perez and we all know he''s in the pockets of publicists.
- I HATE how Lainey goes on and on and ON about fucking NOBODIES. And she champions certain television shows to the point of total vomitness. Not to mention the fact that she thinks she''s so fucking COOL. \
Now she lets her knuckle-scraping husband add his two cents, along with some other nobodies whom she deems worthy. Bitch can''t even write the fucking column herself. \
The only time I like Lainey is when she writes about her mother.
Being friends with Perez is the deal breaker
- Keram, what about Salma hayek and Penelope Cruz?\
Are they into the lez lez /Were they before Salma got married to that French toad/Will they be?
- "Plus she''s friends with Perez and we all know he''s in the pockets of publicists."\
Um, Perez actually outs people and "names names" instead of just doing blind items like a lot of people.
- Perez only outs people he doesn''t like, R126. He usually "ins" a lot of celebrities as a favor to some PR people.
- Don''t be naive r126. Perez (when he actually wrote his site, many mons ago) went after the expendable small fish, while inning major actors and throwing the likes of NPH and Lance Bass under the bus. Name one A lister he''s attempted to out without either backpeddling or just failing to say anything.\
That guy has been paid off more times than you''ve had hot meals and by the people of actors too. He is motivated by money, not by a sense of hat''s right and wrong.
- Well, he''s at least willing to out SOME people, which is more than you can say for a lot of people in the gossip world
- #129. To me the intention of Perez''s outing matter. He''s scum.
- Emough with Perez. Take it to another thread.
- A friend of mine has hung out with the Glee cast during the recent concert tour and says Cory does appear to be straight, as does Mark Salling. She says they''re mostly all very nice people, especially Tina Ushkowitz, Harry Shum and Kevin McHale who are "absolute sweethearts", and that she was surprised at how over-the-top, hyper and extroverted Chris Colfer was -- not at all the gentle lamb he is on the show, but still extremely nice. She said Lea Michele hasn''t been a huge bitch, but she is "reserved." My friend is a lesbian and got a vibe about Dianna Agron.
Dianna''s gorgeous; I''d hit it.
- How the hell would you be able to tell if someone is straight or bitchy just from going to a concert?
- hey Keram: i was wondering what do you think about this whole Gretchen Mol mess? Are those BI true, or is a smear campaign orchestrated by people for some reason holding a grudge? \
What do you know about Gretchen, anyway?\
- R133, can you not read? She has HUNG OUT WITH THEM during the tour, as in, backstage, afterparties, hotels, not just seeing them in concert. Sheesh!
- Keram/ R132 What about Harry Shum? Is he a ''mo?
- Keram must admit surprise that no discussion has come forth in the past 24 hours, and suggests an enterprising DLer bump this thread during a workday hour when Keram is usually otherwise occupied;
- I''d like to know about Kate Walsh. Keram, is she really a lesbian? I can''t take the fighting on the lesbian boards anymore.
- Keram hopes DL recognizes R137 as a bullshit imposter.\
Keram knows the whole Gretchen Mol mess is true: she let Harvey violate her in unspeakable ways in a pathetic attempt to salvage her career. Whether she succeeded remains unknown.\
Keram knows that SWC is a big ol'' mo, and is only surprised he hasn''t gone the bearding route yet to save his disintegrating career. Could be that he''s one of the few Hollywood closet cases actually faithful to his mate; they''ve been together for over three years now.\
Keram wishes that the various Joe Levitt fanbois would let it go: he''s straight and in a LTR with a chick.
- Who is SWC?
- I think SWC was a typo and should be SWS
- Who is SWC?
- Hello Keram, what is up with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner? Are they headed for divorce? Do they lead separate lives? Is he still into strippers and gambling?\
Is JLo''s career DOA? Is her husband and abusive drug addict?
- Does Keram know anything about Charlize Theron?
- Matt Damon. He can''t be THAT perfect. There''s gotta be something there.\
And yeah, is Charlize really into threesomes? Dating Keanu? Drugs?
- Keram, anything on James Franco?\
And does Jake have a new bf?
- I wonder what Seann William Scott''s type is? I could see him going for twinks, but his fabled liaison with The Rock suggests that he likes the overly-muscled types.
- I could see SWS going for athletic types far more than twinks, R147. He''s worked hard on his smokin'' body for years now; it seems like he''d want a partner who was also serious about staying in peak physical condition. \
According to KMS, Seann has had a partner for the past three years. Do you think, if we asked nicely, we could persuade KMS to spill a few more beans on the subject?
- I''ve seen a pic of SWS with a male friend in the last year. They were obviously a couple IMHO. The BF was about 25-30, very pretty, but not a model. I could see them together. SWS has an apartment in the East Village, maybe they live together there.
- There''s no way Cory Monteith is straight. Puh-lease.
- R150, I know right? There''s no way he could be straight. After all, he''s an ATTRACTIVE MALE. *rolls eyes*
- Actually, I don''t find him very attractive. Or at all. I just remember some gossip from an old Canadian Actors-thread.
- Why, r150? He''s completely boring, can''t dance or sing for shit. How he got the lead on a show about singing and dancing is beyond me. I don''t think he slept with Ryan Murphy but I wouldn''t be surprised if Murphy wanted to.
- They say 8% of the population is gay. The acting procession actively weeds out gay men so the percentage of gay actors is probably less that .05%. That is why there aren''t any. Any attractive man who makes in Hollywood must be straight as he would never be allowed to get manly roles if he was gay.
- Do you write for Newsweek, r154?
- ^...thank you, Newsweek correspondent.
- Keram I loved you in The Pied Piper.
- No, r154 writes for Fangirl Central.\
It''s the silly bint whose ill-informed ''percentages'' pulled out of her ass, have ''dazzled'' the DL for years. \
We''re not sure where she got them from either.
- What about Seann William Scott''s ties to DEN?
- I would like to know about Charlize Theron, too. I just read something about her hooking up with Ryan Gosling over on Lainey, which just makes it more unbelievable.
- re: SWS: what was that again with the non-bearding?
- r154 you are talking out your ass...\
Someone with ties to the industry once said that 20% of Hollywood actors are gay and most of the rest fool around with other guys given the right circumstances.
- Is it me or does she look a bit like the girl seen near Wentworth Miller in a movie theater lobby a few months back?
- Erm. They''re both female, if that''s what you mean.
- What about Matt Dillon? He''s been rumored bisexual since the Outsider days.
- Awaiting more from Keram!
- R154 is DL''s oldest troll. A tedious caricature of a delusional fangirl. And probably not really a girl. They say the same things over and over... they''re not hard to spot.
- What''s the deal with Charlize???
- Dear Keram, any James Franco dish? Thanks.
- Keram is not coming back. He has said all he knows.
- Keram is indeed back and proving R171 is talking out of his ass.
Keram is amused that anyone would assume the fugly ho-bag in the pics of SWS posted at R162 is his gf. If he was bearding, he'd be doing better than *that* thing. She's his hag, nothing more.
Keram doesn't have much on Charlize, alas. Nice girl, unconventional (but real) relationship with Stuart Townsend that ended, probably already reached her Hollywood expiration date. Lainey's full of shit, as is usually the case, on Charlize's supposed hookup with Ryan. The drugs and threesome rumors are bullshit.
Keram will maybe delve into the fucked-up pedophilic mess that was DEN at some point, but it's exhausting to even think about (and Keram is frankly worried about the legal repercussions - as a poster who coughed up the $18 to start threads, his name is on file with Mediapolis, and directly accusing the dozens of male celebs who hooked up with underage boys via DEN parties could very well result in some messy slander suits). Keram does question SWS's alleged ties to it, however. As one poster noted, correctly, SWS is into muscle, not chicken.
Keram knows that Matt Damon *is* that perfect. Sorry, R145.
Keram knows that Cory Monteith is indeed straight and, according to girls who've had him, still dealing with premature ejaculation issues, partially because the caliber of pussy he's been scoring lately is an order of magnitude higher than what he scored pre-"Glee." He may be well into his 20s in real life, but sudden fame can be a mindfuck, even in the bedroom.
Keram knows that Matt Dillon is one of the best examples in Hollywood today of arrested development and permanently deep-seated intimacy fears, probably owing from being a teen star. He's straight, aside from a few encounters truly in eons past (we're talking the '80s here) while high on E, but can never commit for more than a few years to any of the string of female models he's dated. Keram would say it's a safe wager he'll end up in the Al Pacino never-married pool.
Keram is trying, and failing, to imagine how JLo can manufacture a comeback at this point, now that her new album and movie have flopped. Keram would not be surprised if a divorce was in the works; Marc doesn't beat her ass or anything, but he's not exactly nice and he's most certainly not helping her career. A high-profile divorce and endless PR on her "sacrifices" having to raise twins on her own (never mind that, in reality, they'd have joint custody, or that they already have three nannies caring for the kids most of the time - what, you think JLo ever got up herself for 2am feedings?) stand a remote chance of giving her a late-career boost.
Keram thinks he finds out something undeniably accurate about James Franco at least once a week, and each week that "undeniably accurate" claim is ultimately disproven. All Keram truly knows about Franco is that he's a master of subterfuge and a serious brainiac. He's definitely had a number of flings with women, but his alleged ones with guys have proven impossible to verify, frustrating though this is to Keram so.
Keram knows that Ben Affleck and Jen Garner have been on the rocks for eons, and that they popped out their second kid specifically to try and save their marriage. That didn't stop Ben from having a wildly raunchy fling with Blake Lively while filming their new movie, nor has it kept him out of the tittie bars.
- Verify Franco''s affairs? Come on, Keram, I like you, but ALL of this is gossip. You can''t verify whether any two people have had sex unless you''ve heard it from them, and then both of them, or have photos. I''m not saying Cory Monteith isn''t the type to prematurely ejaculate, or that ONE of the girls he''s been with hasn''t been talking about it - but that it''s happening over and over, or multiple girls are "verifying" it? Please.\
This is what makes you sound so different from the first Keram, if you''re not him, or have just changed. The other Keram never seemed to claim omnipotence and answer any and all questions about celebrities as if he knew it all -- just tidbits he came across from whatever world he lived in and paths he crossed.\
No one person "knows" this much. What you know is what rumors are floating around Hollywood queerdom. Period.
- Forgive my ignorance, but who is DEN?
- I have spend 30 minutes trying to figure out who DEN is, too. Can someone help us out?
- Den is the Digital Entertainment Network that produced a short called Chad''s World, which was a none-too-subtle just-stopped-short-of-being a recruitment film for pedophilia.\
Seann played one of the older boys who welcome younger ones into the fold.
- Correction -- it was a web-series, not a short.\
Here''s the pilot....
- Seann looks so cute in that pilot; he''s probably the only tolerable thing in it.
- "It''s fer the best Diane."\
OMG, what a cheese-fest.
- Tolerable, R178? Try creepy.\
P.S. Regarding KMS'' Mediapolis insider info -- I don''t know if this KMS is a DL employee trying to turn this site back into what it used to be, but if so, thank you. Now make it an all-celeb-gossip site only and it might come back all the way...
- He''s still hot, R180, regardless of the show''s content. Stop being such a frau.
- Keram, do you know anything about athlestes, past or present?
- Way to go, R181. \
If someone''s "hot" the leering at little boys is just something to overlook. \
Stop being such a stereotype.
- Don''t you have a Hello Kitty knitting forum to wallow in on iVillage, R180/R183?
- Off the hormones again, R184? When you stop throwing your muumuu around as you sling this shit, you can make iVillage cracks.\
Some of us think SWS can be as sexy as fuck -- fans ever since he made out with Kutcher -- but some of us also have standards.\
Just because you don''t doesn''t make everyone else a frau?
- "Just because you don''t doesn''t make everyone else a frau?"\
Fail, my dear. Try again when you''ve mastered the modern keyboard.
- r183- athlesteswas the first olympian in ancient greece. what wlsw would you like to know?
- Exhibit A: "My Dear"\
Spoken just like a lady.\
Well done, R181/186 – Now who''s the frau?
- I said before that the requisite for a credit card charge would keep people from posting some real shit on here. \
It would be nice if the payment page at least accepted pre-paid moneycards -- I tried once, but it didnt work.
- r182 probably meant what athletes does KMS know anything about
- There is absolutely zero information in r173 that hasn''t appeared in every gossip column and blog over the past year.\
You don''t know anything.
- I''d like to hear more about Zac Efron and his fling with Lucas Grabeel. They were photographed hanging out together all over Vancouver last fall for several months. Do they still hook up?
- Keram, do you have anything on Emily and/or Zooey Deschanel? I love them! I wish they weren''t straight. \
Thanks for the great dish. You rock!
- Karem.. do you know anything about Jonathan Bennett and Matt Dallas? Were they really a couple? Are both gay?
- "Vanity Fair" did a big piece on DEN years ago, but I can''t find it anywhere online. Here''s Wikipedia''s brief description of it.
- If Blake Lively hooked up with Ben Affleck does that mean her relationship with Penn Badgley is on the rocks?
- [quote]If Blake Lively hooked up with Ben Affleck does that mean her relationship with Penn Badgley is on the rocks?\
Or does it mean, as long suspected on DL and alluded to in a number of BIs, that it''s a mere "showmance"?
- Penn and Blake live together and I know people who''ve seen them out together in NY. I don''t think it''s a showmance. Or if it is, it''s one they''re both very committed to.
- fuck off R173. Even if it is the gossip circulating in Hollywood. It''s "inside" gossip and not the wishful thinking of DLer. And I want to hear it.\
I don''t need Keram to go out in his trench coat spying on people and getting photos of the act.
- R199, will you two please take this catfighting frau shit somewhere else or just better still, STFU. You''re clogging up this thread with inane drivel.\
Don''t like ''gay'' gossip find somewhere else to fucking go and moan. \
More gossip now. Thanks.
- "He''s definitely had a number of flings with women"\
So James Franco is not a virgin then? He has had sex with women and likes pussy afterall.
- [quote] Don''t like ''gay'' gossip find somewhere else to fucking go and moan.\
Nobody is complaining about gay gossip. Gay gossip is great. r173''s comment was about the ridiculousness of pretending this is more than gossip. It isn''t stuff KMS "knows" or can verify, it''s just rumor, hearsay and speculation he''s heard that may or may not be true.
- R202, yee thanks for telling us that. we would have never figured that out. Now go away.
- Any gossip on Quentin Tarantino? I''ve always crushed on him. Is he gay, or just uber geeky?
- How about Julia Stiles? I remember reading a blind item a couple of years ago that implied the subject was gay, and I always figured it was her.
- Hey Keram have you got any gossip on Dana Delany?
- Isn''t Lively supposed to be fighting off Harvey Weinstein at the moment? Rumuours are flying that she is his latest obsession and that he got her the Vogue cover this year. It seems that she has held him off for now, but with his history, she had better be careful.
- Julia Stiles can''t be gay, r250, she dated Wentworth Miller!
- "Nobody is complaining about gay gossip. Gay gossip is great. [R173]''s comment was about the ridiculousness of pretending this is more than gossip. It isn''t stuff KMS "knows" or can verify, it''s just rumor, hearsay and speculation he''s heard that may or may not be true."\
The whole point is just to sit back and relax. I might remind you that while the gossip may or may not be true, equally questionable is every piece of gossip that appears in mainstream entertainment magazines which I don''t see you complaining about, and they usually force you to pay for it.\
This gossip is for free, so stop with the petty analysis arguments because it just wastes thread space and very few care about its provability. Hell I can''t prove they walked on the Moon but y''all believe it.
- Keram, is the rumor about Matt Damon having a boyfriend as well as a wife true? He is supposed to live in Miami.
- R199/R209... I wasn''t complaining about gossip and demanding that Keram verify anything. He brought it up.\
Can you freaks read? \
I welcome the OLD Keram -- tell us what''s Hollywood gossip and leave it at that.\
What I said was THIS "Keram" claims that he can "verify" this or that -- and it''s THAT part that''s bullshit, and every time he declares someone straight (as he has for several people), he''s suggesting he''s verified it -- as with Cory Monteith, the women he''s bedded, and all the premature cumming he''s doing. And that''s when it''s clear he''s bullshitting.\
He''s taking this Keram "knows" crap too seriously, which Keram never did.
- I''m curious about that to [R210] I''ve heard he''s a hot cuban guy
- Any gossip about Justin Long?
- Didn''t Harvey W. screw G. Paltrow?
- R193, I''m not KMS but I can give you some dish you probably don''t want on Zooey Deschanel. My friend is married to a musician who played the Sasquatch Festival, as did She and Him, and her little girl and her friend politely asked Miss Deschanel if they could take a photo with her backstage. She snippily refused. Said "I don''t do pics" to two 11 year old girls--kids of her fellow performers. Not nice.
- Not Keram, but was once browsing Perez (I know I know) and there was an intriguing post from one of his commenters on some item which said ''Justin Long is gay and Drew Barrymore beards for him''. Just flat out said it, in the midst of all this fangirl/shit-throwing hoopla. \
Dunno whether that''s true or not. Have seen him making an advert for pro-gay marriage where he kisses some other guy (it''s over on Towleroad) so whether he''s gay or just gay-friendly he seems like a cool guy either way.
- That''s horrible, r215. I prefer Emily anyway. I''ve always suspected that she''s the cooler, nicer one.
- Justin Long is gay and has a long term boyfriend. My sister lives next door to him, and he has shared his house with his boyfriend for many years. The bf is uber-jealous and hyper protective, as my sister witnessed when Justin had a conversation with her boyfriend (who is hot) Justin''s bf angrily called him into the house. Justin doesn''t sleep around, to my sister''s knowledge, as the bf keeps a very short and tight leash. She''s friendly with him.\
Drew is a very good friend of his, and willingly beards for him. They have never slept together. The only kiss you''ll ever see between them is a set up publicity shot or in a movie. You can see in their movies they have nothing but friend chemistry.
- Oh, and Justin''s boyfriend is not attractive, according to my sister.
- I love you, R218.
- Nice, R218.
- R218 Thanks for that.
- Keram knows that Keram is full of shit.
- What does Long''s bf do?
- its so weird that Justin Long is closeted (not that i don''t believe you). Like why would he even bother? He''s not A-lister or even a leading man type and doesn''t have any fangirls or even really fratboys that he would alienate by coming out. And he''s very openly pro-gay. \
Wanda Sykes also mystified me. Like why weren''t they already out? What took them so long? I guess its good that they are both openly pro-gay but if they both have long term partners it pretty cowardly to just pretend they are straight. I don''t know how they can justify it.
- I''m not Keram but I know from sure from a few "up and coming" actors I know that Alex Pettyfer and Michael Cera are both gay. \
From what I heard Cera is out to at least friends and pretty openly. Pettyfer hit on my male actor friend (he''s not even remotely a big name), he could be bi though not sure for certain.
- Well Wanda was once married to a guy, perhaps she didn''t told her family for a long time? When she was on Oprah she said being a lesbian was way harder to deal with it than being black, so it seemed she struggled with it.
- I never would have guessed Justin Long, but I think that''s because I really don''t give him any thought at all. But that''s an interesting one. As R225 says, it''s not like he''s leading man material so he''d be a prime candidate to announce it.
- That''s an interesting assumption about Julia Stiles. I just worked on a Stoli commercial featuring her...her hair/makeup person is lesbian. I was asking how she met Julia, and she said that she met her on a non-union short. Now, it is very rare that an established celebrity takes someone that they met on a short and makes them their personal on a commercial (where they typically make $1000/$1500 a day).
- I don''t think it''s that r228. He doesn''t actively announce or denounce anything. He just minds his own biz, which is fine.\
He hangs out with Drew and the mags just call her his ''girlfriend'' and make shit up about them sucking face, as is the way of the industry magazines. I don''t think he''s ever given any grand quotes about Drew or gone out of his way to beard, he probably just assumes nobody cares. \
The vid of him kissing some guy for the gay marriage campaign was great. I think it was like a Jewish wedding or something. It''s on Towleroad anyways.
- Explain the success of Catwoman...
- Any more on Michael Cera? Who''s he dated? Top or Bottom?
- Justin Long always seemed somewhat asexual to me, I never saw him as being gay or straight just there. Though I always found his pairing with Barrymore a bit odd, I didn''t really see it as a bearding type relationship. Since they aren''t sleeping together, I guess Drew is getting it from some other guy on the side.
- So both Juno and Bleeker are gay? Huh. Somewhat unexpected.
- R226, Didn''t Pettyfer date Emma Roberts? Not that it really means anything in this business, of course. But when he "hit on" your friend, are you sure it wasn''t some kind of weird British humor or whatnot?\
BTW, not a troll; genuinely curious.
- I assume you all have seen this video with Justin Long kissing Mike White, right?
- Mike White? Eww... I wouldn''t touch that guy with a 20 ft pole.
- If I had a 20 ft pole, I wouldn''t HAVE to touch Mike White.
- Mike White is actually such a sweet, funny and cool person that whatever issues some people might have with him in the looks dept., I''d totally be open to a lot with him.
- Make Homosexuals Marry.\
- Mike W. became doable after I saw him in The Amazing Race. He is nice as a person (he just doesn''t have the super male model looks).
- Mike White cruised me once in the Sony parking lot. He was very aggressive! He claims to be bi among his friends.
- If I ever see Justin naked, and it turns out he has a big cock, I would say (while pointing at it): Justin Long''s Long Schlong!
- I don''t think Mike White has ever claimed to be gay, R242, but I could be mistaken. I do remember him coming out as ''bi'' in an issue of The Advocate, after he had spent many years pretending to be straight.
- A good friend of mine is directly biologically related to Hollywood royalty and works in film production. She runs around with many of the people we talk about here and is often seen in paparazzi photos alongside them but isn''t someone you would notice/recognize, and she happens to be good friends with Justin Long. \
I was in the car with her when Drew broke up with Justin. He called my friend heartbroken. Whether their relationship was just friends or not, he loved/s Drew immensely. I''ve never asked my friend if Justin dates men, women, or both, but from what I heard on the car''s speakerphone, the breakup with Drew truly hurt him. Love the guy, but he''s not good enough an actor for what I heard to be fake.
Belive it or not, it''s the truth
- Hell, if you lose your beard, you''re going to be heart broken - right?
- Please, Mr Malicki-Sanchez, could you tell us something about Michael Ealy? He''s gay, right?
- [quote]Didn''t Pettyfer date Emma Roberts? Not that it really means anything in this business, of course. But when he "hit on" your friend, are you sure it wasn''t some kind of weird British humor or whatnot?\
DL has rather outrageous ideas about what being "hit on" by a hot, ostensibly straight celebrity means. Some assume a mere glance in their direction means GAY! GAY! GAY! Some assume pleasant conversation in a random location, induced by the celebrity, means GAY! GAY! GAY! All assume that the celebrity in question has no reason to interact with them other than wanting their undoubtedly hot ass. So yes, R235, you have good reason to be suspicious that R226''s friend was actually cruised by Alex Pettyfer.\
[quote]I don''t think Mike White has ever claimed to be gay, R242, but I could be mistaken.\
You are indeed: he stated directly that he was gay, repeatedly, when he was on "The Amazing Race" with his dad.
- What about Elizabeth Reaser from twilight? Her mom owns the Detriot Pistons, but that is all that is out there about her personal life.
- Who is Justin Long?
- R249, I keep reading that Reaser is bi, but I don''t know where that is coming from.
- Did you orgasm during that correction, R248? Good Lord.
- [quote]Mike White cruised me once in the Sony parking lot. He was very aggressive!\
Mike White is one of my few celebrity cruises too! This was about 10 years ago in a Barnes & Noble. I recognized him from "Chuck & Buck" but didn''t know anything else about him. I would have spoken to him but I wasn''t interested in anything sexual and he clearly was.
- Keram, have you abandoned us?
- Have we discussed John Stamos yet? Any gossip?
- Keram Please come back. \
What do you know about Hayden Christensen? Gay?
- ...or girl, r233.
you forget she is bi
- I''ve seen her in person a few times and not only is she jaw droppingly gorgeous but she pings pretty hard. I''d be surprised if she weren''t in a relationship with a woman.
- You are wrong r248. He never stated that he was gay on TAR. I think that the cast bio listed him as bi, but gay? No. I''m a huge TAR fan and would have noticed.
- If Drew is bi, is she out with it? I can''t imagine Drew Barrymore of all people giving a shit if people knew she goes both ways.
- She came out a hundred years ago.
- Any truth to the rumor that Adam Lambert is dating some closeted guy?
- Where''s Keram?
- Keram, if you have any gossip on Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, I''d love to hear it. Their marriages put me in a bit of a funk.
- I honestly assumed that Elizabeth Reaser is gay. She pings so strongly in everything that she''s in...it''s distracting if she''s not playing gay. Especially on that failed CBS show of hers.
- Keram is back, R264, and he has news that will send both Toothy Tile fanbois and a certain group of dykes into a major tizzy: Austin Nichols is fucking his "One Tree Hill" co-star Daphne Zuniga. Just casual sex, to be sure -- Daphne is more interested in her work helping the environment than committing to any long-term relationship, and Austin's pickings are slim in Bumfucke North Carolina where they spend most of the year shooting (and dating townie girls is a bad idea altogether) -- but it's happening. Austin has had the hots for her ever since watching MP as a kid and isn't minding the 20-year age difference. Daphne doesn't typically "do" younger guys but finds this "cougar" thing bemusing, at least for now. The fling's on hold while they're on hiatus, however, and no one seems to know if it'll get going again when shooting starts later this summer.
Keram was expecting to hear that Brandon Routh-rhymes-with-south hooked up with hunky Chris Evans on the set of their new movie, but was borderline shocked to hear the object of his affection was instead Kieran Culkin, whom Keram was previously sure was straight. Guess those chiseled cheekbones and 6'4" muscles can do a number on an open-minded indie actor. Evans appears to be comfortably straight and entirely comfortable with having an openly gay actor brother, though Keram does wonder if Scott Evans' open sexual orientation has kept him from getting out of the soap ghetto.
Keram knows that the gossip about Justin Timberlake leaving Jessica Biel came after her ex-girlfriend (non-Industry) came crawling back into her life. JT was cool with her whole "bi" thing for a while, but when confronted with full-on lesbian drama in his face, he started to rethink matters. Their flacks maintain that everything's fine, but that's just for show: this relationship is all but over.
Keram knows that Alex Pettyfer has a bit of a daddy complex and propositioned Timothy Olyphant on the set of their new movie -- and got shot down cold, a rarity for someone with Pettyfer's level of attraction, but there are some hets even the hottest British minxes can't "turn."
Keram knows that Orlando Bloom turned down the fourth "Pirates" film to star with Logan Lerman (a long-time crush) in the yet-another-remake of "The Three Musketeers." Filming, and fucking, has not yet commenced, but given Logan's frankly slutty nature, Keram anticipates zero likelihood Orlando won't succeed.
Keram will now reply to some questions asked on this thread: Deschanel sisters: both stone-cold bitches and both straight. Matt Damon does not have a bf in Miami. Julia Stiles --> big old lesbo. QT is just uber-geeky - not gay in the least, but maintains a permanent hard-on for Uma Thurman (and he has a rather disturbing "shrine" to her in his abode). From what he has heard on the Drew Barrymore/Justin Long relationship, it is indeed legit even though both sides have bi inclinations.
And please, STOP with the insinuations that Harvey W. has ANY cred left in this town. His bid to win back Miramax flopped spectacularly. The Weinstein Brothers' roster has one hit ("Inglourious Basterds") and a ton of flops. Harvey's influence in Hollywood circles these days is only slightly above than Mike Ovitz's, and neither is in a position to get even basic deals going, let alone lure comely startets into their beds. Desperate Gretchen Mol, yes; Blake Lively, hell to the fucking no.
- Keram knows that the Jared/Jensen thing devolved into basic tinhat mania on DL, the likes of which hasn''t been seen since LOTR days. Both are straight and both are married, and neither is a closet-case. LET IT GO, bitches.\
Keram has no gossip on Elizabeth Reaser but will do some asking-around.
- Thanks for the gossip on Julia Stiles, Keram!
- Timothy Olyphant is holding out for me.
Yes, I''m a delusional fanboi
- Oh my God! Can you elaborate on "Logan''s frankly slutty nature", please?
- Thanks Keram! Always exciting when you revisit our disturbing little shrine to you in our abodes. LOL.
- Keram, thanks for the gossip on Justin and Biel. Isn''t he bisexual too? Is Biel with her ex-girlfriend now?
- How the hell can a 33yr old man be crushing over a 18yr old kid? Geez Orlando.
- Mmm, that''s what I thought, R274.
[quote] given Logan''s frankly slutty nature\
Who else has he hooked up with? Male/Female or both?
- "How the hell can a 33yr old man be crushing over a 18yr old kid?"\
Half of Datalounge was crushing on Taylor Lautner before he was 18, and I bet more than a few of them were 33 or older.
- The Kieran Culkin info was interesting. What about older brother Macaulay? Was his short marriage to a woman done to deflect the gay rumors or was it real? Did he have an affair with Jeffrey Brunner as reported? Gay/Bi/Straight?
- Well the bit about Orlando turning down POTC4 to do 3 Muskies sounds bogus. He said he wasn''t doing POTC4 at Sundance in January, several months before Logan was announced for 3M.
- I love the fact that Julia Stiles is a lesbian. She''s hot!
- She''s an idiot.
- Columbia grad. She can''t be that much of an idiot.
- ha ha, yes she can and is, trust me
- [quote] From what he has heard on the Drew Barrymore/Justin Long relationship, it is indeed legit even though both sides have bi inclinations.\
Now I know that you''re a fake and a liar.
- [quote]Keram knows that Orlando Bloom turned down the fourth "Pirates" film to star with Logan Lerman (a long-time crush) in the yet-another-remake of "The Three Musketeers." Filming, and fucking, has not yet commenced, but given Logan''s frankly slutty nature, Keram anticipates zero likelihood Orlando won''t succeed.\
This never happened.
- I''m starting to loose my faith in Keram. I solidly believe he''s starting to pull things out of his ass, or his ''sources'' have been feeding him shit. But he''s still pretty entertaining to read.
- I don''t believe that Keram posted the last one. It doesn''t match his writing style at all.
- Daphne Zuniga and Austin Nichols! Whaaaaaat?
- It''s interesting as gossip, but it''s not Keram, and doubt this incarnation ever was.\
He reads like a bitter Hollywood secretary at some studio (or worse, TMZ), not the subtle coquettish whisperer of innuendo of the past.\
Keram had style. This is just an arrogant "I know it all" -- albeit one who seems to be regurgitating something circulating in L.A.
- Well, she invented the Blue Ray technology after all. Jealous, bitches?
- For a minute, I thought Kermam said that Austin Scarlett was sleeping with Daphne Zuniga. Ooo, my head was spinning.
- I''d love for Keram to post a little more about what he knows about Taylor. I''m curious about how much it aligns with what I know. So far he''s been almost spot on.
The Insider from the Taylor Hanson thread.
- "Deschanel sisters: both stone-cold bitches and both straight."\
Emily donated money to help fight Prop 8, so she can''t be all that bad
- I haven''t met Emily, but I have, unfortunately, met Zooey and she is a total cunt.
- Austin Nichols and Daphne Zuniga? I like her, always have but this is total bullshit. \
Austin is inseparable from gf Sophia Bush. They''re together 24/7. When would he even have TIME to bang Daphne? He is always with Sophia. They''re in a serious relationship.\
What happened to Keram?
- I also call BS on the Austin/Daphne rumor. He''s been linked to Sophia Bush for months. If the relationship is real I highly doubt he''s sleeping with Daphne Zuniga, especially not as openly as "Keram" claims. Plus, Daphne sleeping with a younger man is a plot straight out of OTH this season.
- Besides, Austin is GAY.
- [quote]I haven''t met Emily, but I have, unfortunately, met Zooey and she is a total cunt.\
Disappointing news. She''s a vegan, maybe that''s why.
- This Keram who just posted is a fake because I could have sworn Keram said in the previous thread that not only were Jake and Austin NOT lovers the way Ted C claims but that Austin is in a serious relationship with Sophia Bush and they are in love.\
And now "Keram" has done a turnaround and said that Austin is fucking Daphne Zuniga??? Come on...
- Troll-dar says it''s him, 287/r299.
- I''m not saying it''s not been the same person, R300. What I am saying is it''s not the OLD Keram who STARTED posting here years ago under this name. If you don''t know, "Keram knows..." was started a long time ago before this "Keram" showed up.\
This guy should have come up with his own name but used it to get everyone''s attention.\
I''m not saying his gossip isn''t on the money (although it sounds less and less credible -- someone who acts as if he knows all -- which Keram never did).\
I''m just saying it''s more SPECULATION (he thinks people will hook up), TOWN POLITICS (Keram never cared about the likes of Weinstein), and claims he can verify this and that -- again, all not Keram''s style. More like Perez Hilton''s.
- Keram is becoming far too inconsistent. Just a week ago, Sophia Bush and Austin were in love and suddenly Austin''s banging some Daphne? What''s going on?
- "Some Daphne?" I''ll have you know I''ve sat next to Steven Spielberg at the Golden Globes, thank you very much!
- More details about the Deschanels, please. I can buy Zooey as a bitch but not Emily. Why do you think she''s a bitch?
- P.S. Zooey isn''t vegan or even vegetarian any more.
- "Austin is inseparable from gf Sophia Bush."\
Sophia is just a longtime friend and they aren''t particularly good at pretending to be a couple.
- I didn''t know Zooey even had a sister and she''s so pale, I thought she was still vegan. Zooey is so cute, too bad she''s a bitch.
- R307, Zooey confirmed it in March. \
Her older sister Emily plays Temperance "Bones" Brennan in [italic]Bones[/italic]. Emily is still vegan.
- Any gossip on Dana Delany? She pings like crazy...
- I''m not saying he''s real, but perhaps this info on Daphne and Austin is new? Relationships change in H''wood like everywhere else. \
Maybe the relationship is real with Sophie and he''s philandering with Daphne because they''re on location at a boring shoot.
- [quote]I''m not saying he''s real, but perhaps this info on Daphne and Austin is new? Relationships change in H''wood like everywhere else.\
Exactly. Have any of you bitches ever even BEEN in love? It''s entirely possible to be deeply in love with someone but still tempted by another, and sometimes people give in to that temptation. Btw Austin and Sophia are not a new couple - they''ve been together for a couple of years but kept it hidden until recently (though the Toothy Tile fanbois like to use this as ammo that the whole thing''s a sham), so one would think this would be about the point in the relationship where the sex started getting routine and dull.
- I second R309''s question. Keram, any gossip?
- "Btw Austin and Sophia are not a new couple - they''ve been together for a couple of years"\
They aren''t a couple. Check out their photo ops, they couldn''t look like a real couple if their lives depend on it.
- Thanks for the link R304, I had no idea that Emily and Zooey were sisters. I knew about Bones, but I remember Emily mainly from her short role in Spiderman 2 as a receptionist.\
I wonder why Zooey gave up being a vegan, they usually are gung-ho about sticking with it.
- Health reasons, presumably.
- [quote]How the hell can a 33yr old man be crushing over a 18yr old kid? Geez Orlando.\
Don''t forget that it''s allegedly a "long-time crush". \
Now clutch those pearls tighter!
- Remember when Keram said Liam was fucking Bradley nobody believed it, and now the movie comes out and everybody believes it.
- Not everyone believes it though.
- IIRC from her Top Chef appearance, Zooey wasn''t just vegan -- she was a major food freak -- no soy, no wheat gluten, AND vegan (so no dairy, no egg, no cheese and no meat) and some other allergies I can''t remember.\
I don''t know how she reasonably stayed alive.
- [quote]I don''t know if this KMS is a DL employee trying to turn this site back into what it used to be, but if so, thank you. Now make it an all-celeb-gossip site only and it might come back all the way.\
Terrible idea to the nth power. When it''s all-gossip, the straight gossip-lovers flock in. I like the mix of gossip (gay-related for the most part) and politics (ditto, or at least wholly liberal/progressive) and current events (if not gay-related, then dissected by gay people).\
I''m not a heterophobe, but I play one on DL.
- I''m so upset. I''m going to pick up a boy tonight.
- R320, what can I say but\
(a) you sound like a real nerd\
(b) you sound like the kind of people who have made it so boring.\
It used to be really interesting. Now it''s dominated by people who seem like they have no one else to talk to.
- What a bitch! Emily was delightful when Liz Feldman interviewed her. I can''t buy her as a bitch. Sorry, Keram. Maybe it''s because I''m a feminist vegan lesbian who has a serious crush on her. \
R307, I''d guess that Zooey was vegan due to allergies and Emily''s influence. My formerly super vegan cousin is an omnivore again. I''ve been a vegetarian since 1998. Recently I became vegan. I can''t imagine eating meat again, but some vegans go back. Hopefully I''ll stay vegan for life
- After the inedible crap most of those Top Chef contestants cooked for her, I can see why Zooey would give up being a hardcore vegan.\
I certainly did.
- " Austin has had the hots for her ever since watching MP as a kid and isn''t minding the 20-year age difference."\
Just curious about this statement. How does Keram know Austin has had the ''hots'' for some old cougar since he was a kid? Last time Keram talked about Nichols he didn''t know him. \
I smell major bullshit here. Especially since a no-mark (sorry Austin, but...) c-list (if that) TV actor is becoming the focus of the thread. Someone''s PR team is well out in force today! \
I''m guessing someone has major hopes pinned on Nichols for some reason. And how in hell do you put a ''fling'' on hiatus to go back to your regular smiling photo op ''girlfriend'' (Bush) and then begin said fling again - with her consent?\
Makes no sense.
- [quote] Emily was delightful when Liz Feldman interviewed her. I can''t buy her as a bitch\
She pretends to be something (or someone) she is not for a living, so making herself look nice and loveable isn''t probably that difficult for her.\
Sorry, but you won''t get her real persona from an interview. We don''t know if she is a bitch or not. She could be either....
- I kind of agree with R320. Making it gossip-only would be the boring thing to do; DL would basically morph in to a "Perez Hilton"-type site. I also like the blend of discussions going on; I don''t want DL to just be a glossy-mag on the internet kind of site.\
What''s your justification for calling R320 a nerd, R322? Is it because he has an interest in subjects outside of who''s gay and who has the biggest dick? If so, that would be a sad reflection on you.
Perhaps Perez Hilton would be more your speed?
- Oh, who cares about Zoey Deschanel''s veganism? I want to hear about Logan Lerman''s sluttiness.
- [R327] I called THIS Keram out for being like Perez Hilton. This is a gossip thread after all, that you''re posting on, so I''m not sure why you''re assuming all gossip-lovers are Perez.\
The justification for calling R320 a nerd ... and read your own post -- turning a gossip thread into a discussion about politics and other stuff -- this is the problem. \
At its peak, was not full of endless threads by people who pay to post to start discussion such as "Oscar''s favorite ladies of the 1950''s"...as if they have no one else to talk to.\
The general discussion idea is what has dragged us through years of posters discussing their shit (literally), mutilated animals, and any tedious discussion anyone wants to bring up.\
Some of us have people to talk to for things other than gossip.
- To R320/327\
Until a few weeks ago, we had paid posters whining that this place was dead, complaining that no one was responding to their posts, and begging for the site to be opened up ...\
A gossip thread was posted and in a matter of days has a sequel\
If you can''t see why people are really want to be here, then you''re morons, nerds or not.
- R328 Amen to that. Vegetaranism as a discussion? Really?
- Sure the gossip threads are popular, r330, though a blend of topics suits me.\
But the fact that the Primetime barricade is down for now might have a little something to do with the number of posts as well.
- Im with R328. I want more Logan Lerman scoop.
- I want more eating disorders.
- All I was saying is that a selection of topics is better than purely gossip ones. I''m not saying gossip threads are a bad thing, I enjoy them as much as the next poster, I was merely saying gossip-only is already catered for on other sites but I don''t doubt that gossip-threads are more popular.\
I just think it''s interesting reading politics threads, like all the Prop 8 stuff, especially as I''m from the UK so it''s good to hear what''s going on across the pond as it were.\
I didn''t mean to suggest that gossip lovers are all like Perez Hilton; I just meant that I found it odd that you were slagging off someone for having a desire to keep DL a mix of things. \
Obviously the mundane threads about everyday shit are not a benefit to the site (which incidentally R320 didn''t champion either), but then not every gossip thread is full of witty banter and new/believable gossip. You take the rough with the smooth.
- I liked the previous version of the software where you could select between gossip and politics to view.
- Sorry to bring it up again, but maybe Zooey''s change in diet will change her nasty attitude!
- I met Zooey long before she became a vegan and she was a nasty bitch then so I doubt the diet change will have any effect.
- Details about the nasty attitude please, r338.
- Keram is over. \
It was a short, sad, fictional run.
- Oh shut up R340. Stop trying to take the fun out of everything.
- I''m working with one of the makeup artists for OTH on Tues. I will get the facts about the Daphne dirt.
- Keram thanks for the info on Stiles and Biel, and for looking into Reaser!
- Keram, do you know anything about Bryan Singer? Is he still banging underage guys?
- Come on. The Daphne thing is a big wink that this thread is a fake. It''d be like Keram reporting an item on Meryl and Glennie.
- Where''s Keram? Want more gossip!
Please explain "Logan''s frankly slutty nature". Gay or Bi? Top or Bottom? Who has he done? Dean Collins?
- What''s up with Timothy Olyphant. I hear nothing abt him but he''s too good-looking to be monogamous.
- I also want more on Logan Lerman, who I assumed was a cocky str8 slut. Maybe he really did fuck his little buddy who doesn''t get work anymore (Dean Collins, who someone mentioned above).
- LRMA or Makeup Artist, please step in when Keram''s gone. You three provide the best gossip here!!
- Keram, give us lesbians more gossip! Please confirm that Amber Heard is a lesbian. Were Dianna Agron and Lea Michele actually secretly dating while they were living together? Are Cindy Crawford and Randi Gerber both secretly gay?
- Is it horrible that I have no idea who Amber Heard, Dianna Agron, Lea Michele and Randi Gerber are?
Turn in gay card?
- No R353, no need to turn it in.\
Dianna and Lea Michele are on Glee. If you don''t watch that show (or follow the Tony''s Lea hate thread) you wouldn''t know who hey are.\
Randy Gerber is Cindy Crawford''s way hot husband and successful bar/club magnate. They''ve been married awhile now. And the hotness produced 2 gorgeous kids. I''ve heard they swing but it''s definitely not bearding. They also are strangely close with Clooney and his Italian chick.
- I''m echoing the call for any gossip on Dana Delany, be it about her sexuality or otherwise.
- What is the story with Kim Delaney?
- I''ve said it before and I''ll say it again: Dana is good friends of friends and every story I know about her is 100% straight. I have yet other friends who have run into her on dates, with men, younger men, she only goes out with younger men. She''s a hip, very foxy, free spirit who has never had an interest in starting a family and is independent and very, very fit and enjoys herself and her life. I would say "I KNOW she''s not gay" but who knows, maybe everything her close friends know about her is a lie. But I caught not a whiff of the bread pudding on her breath.\
She also always wears ballet flats when I see her. And she is in amazing shape. FWIW.
- I''m not Keram but I have heard that RDJ hooked up with a young stud in a hotel, some weeks ago.
- Who is RDJ?
- Robert John Downey Jr.
- R358, R360,\
Are you talking about this?
- Also Dana Delany had a long involvement with Don Henley.
- She''s a hip, very foxy, free spirit who has never had an interest in starting a family and is independent and very, very fit and enjoys herself and her life."\
IMPOSSIBLE!! She has to be gay!!!
- Dana is not gay already. Next.
- What about KIM Delaney? I heard rumors in the 90''s that she was testing out the other side. Any truth?
- If Dana Delany isn''t gay then she''s the dykiest straight woman I have ever seen.
- And Meredith Baxter was married 3 times and has 5 kids, R363. What''s your point?
- So, R367, confidence, financial independence, being a free spirit who dates men and doesn''t want to start a family = dyke?\
I need to sit some straight female friends of mine down and tell them they are not heteros who live life by their own rules but are closeted dykes. \
And what do I tell the insecure, financially dependent, desperately attach their self esteem to their relationships, sperm bank loving lesbians? That they are, in fact, just heteros who can''t find a good man? \
And, FWIW, I''ve loved/crushed on Dana Delaney since she was on "China Beach". Sometimes, an independent hetero is just an independent hetero.
freakishly independent homo
- [quote]So, [R367], confidence, financial independence, being a free spirit who dates men and doesn''t want to start a family = dyke?\
Where in this thread did you read this, R369? These are your words. Nobody said this. The point is that Delany pings. It has nothing to do with her being confident or single. Don''t put words in people''s mouths.\
Personally, I have met a lot of women who are independent and don''t want a family and I have never thought of them as anything but straight and that''s because they don''t give off a gay vibe. Like it or not, Dana pings so loud it''s deafening.
- Dana Delaney doesn''t ping. She''s just old and single.
- Right, it''s absolutely NOT about the fact that she isn''t married and hasn''t started a family, many straight women do that, sure, there''s absolutely nothing wrong with it.\
But statements like "I''ve had times with people..." (meaning sex), obviously choosing gender-neutral expressions (often in interviews), having an entire floor of her house labeled as the "breast-floor" (her words. Not mine) ... I could go on forever. Thats the reason why she pings. I wouldn''t even say she''s a lesbian, but she MUST have had the occasional fling with a woman, otherwise it just makes 0 sense
- what about the lesbian glasses, R371?
- That''s your opinion, R371. Some people have a different opinion. She doesn''t ping to you but she does to others.
- NPH did a movie with Alex Pettyfer...do you think he tapped that?
- [quote]having an entire floor of her house labeled as the "breast-floor" (her words. Not mine)\
Seriously, R372? Did she say that in an interview?
- Why is it called a breast floor?
- What''s a breast-floor, anyway? Sounds painful.\
And I second anybody''s request to hear more about that Alex Prettyfer.
- A cluster of black-and-white photographs, mostly nudes, hang on one wall, and on another there''s an early John Alexander painting, The Interview, depicting a wide-eyed, topless blonde in a hot tub with an Uncle Fester type. "Obviously I had a theme," Delany says. "This was sort of my breast floor. I''m trying to change it up a little."\
From a MORE-Magazine interview. That''s why. Ping!
- I don''t want that blind item at R362 to be about RDJ, because I don''t want him to relapse.\
Gay sex, yes. Drugs, no.
- Considering RDJ''s success in recent movies I don''t think being back on drugs will lower his chances to be cast in future blockbusters.
- Dana Delaney is straight. Kim Delaney....might not be.......
- Well, we have to find out if Kim Delaney has a breast floor and lesbian glasses.
- RDJ has never been off drugs.
The poster who knows his dealer
- Oh please, don''t let the lezbots take over here and run rough shod. We DON''T care about the lickers.
- Keram what say you about Kim D.?
- Dana Delany also said in an interview when she found out her character was going lez in DH she was so excited she jumped up and down in the parking lot! Yeah all straight actresses do that!
- R387 are you retarded? This is your proof she''s lez? When it is common knowledge that she is straight?
- Calm down, R388. R387 didn''t say that''s proof that she''s gay. The poster just said that a straight woman wouldn''t act that way. It''s little things like that that Delany says or does that makes her ping.
- Word! It''s just the sum of sooo many little things (like her always saying "I am in Paris with my lesbian girlfriend")\
It''s not just that, so calm down *rolls eyes*
- The Zooey is a bitch trolls are at it again.
Thats so sad.
- She is a bitch.
- [quote] Keram knows that although it wasn''t his first sexual experience, the first time Zac Efron bottomed was for Lucas Grabeel, during the several-month period they secretly dated after filming the first "High School Musical" film\
r-179 from the first thread confirmed.\
[quote] Know Lucas Grabeel. We are from the same town, Springfield, Mo and what Keram says is true. Lucas was very proud of that umm ''fact.''\
Was that the first time the two had sex? Was that a one time bottoming and Grabeel bottomed other times or was that their relationship?\
Efron was also said to have had sex with Sterling Knight and Hunter Parrish. Can anyone confirm? Who was the top & Bottom in those relationships?\
Sterling Knight is now (or was) roommates with Ryan Pingston. Is Ryan gay as well and who was the top?
- I have no idea who Sterling Knight is, but I totally believe Zac had something with Hunter Parrish. When he was interviewed on "Chelsea Lately," he got giggly when Chelsea brought up Zac and said they used to "hangout a lot" and Chelsea made a snide remark.
- What about Corbin Bleu? Gay or straight?
- Who''s Wentworth dating now?
- No more on Logan Lerman?
- [quote]Dana Delany also said in an interview when she found out her character was going lez in DH she was so excited she jumped up and down in the parking lot! Yeah all straight actresses do that!\
I''ll tell you exactly why she did that:\
- Because it was something interesting for her character, after being completely rudderless since the end of her mystery in Season 4\
- Because she is a hip progressive lady who thinks it''d be cool and interesting to play a repressed lesbian, unlike the type she has been forced to play since Pasadena and on Housewives: uptight brittle suburban hausfrau\
- Because ABC told her they wanted her on one of their pilots and this was her exit from her Housewives contract, and whaddaya know? She got on a pilot and her show is picked up.\
I swear I think everyone is gay but sheesh, she is straight! I''m sorry! Deal with it!\
She is also very gay friendly and lesbians swoon over her in person! I have witnessed it! That''s life!
The R who posted the stuff about Dana earlier
- Yeah, OK, R399. \
And you know exactly why Dana Delany does or says something because you are in her mind and you live with her 24/7, right? \
It''s not about one or two interviews. R390 got it right. It''s the sum of a lot of little things that she says. Honestly, I don''t believe she''s gay(or at least, she doesn''t see herself as gay) but I don''t believe she''s straight, either. I believe she''s had same sex experiences and you can tell from the way she talks about women that she''s genuinely attracted to them. I can totally see her ending up in a same sex relationship if the right woman comes along.
- [quote]Because ABC told her they wanted her on one of their pilots and this was her exit from her Housewives contract, and whaddaya know? She got on a pilot and her show is picked up.\
Marc Cherry told her about the lesbian storyline way before her new show was picked up. The pilot was picked up only a month ago. That''s why Cherry had to hurry up and close the Katherine/Robin storyline. Delany said in an interview that Katherine''s affair with Robin was supposed to end in a different way but since everthing happened in a matter of days they had to be written off.
- Why do you all get so worked up over this shit? Because you do know it''s fiction, right?\
Or are your lives just so empty?
- Give it a rest, R402. This is a fucking gossip site. Nobody is getting worked up. The only one that is a bit confused about what is fiction and reality is R399. She''s the only one analyzing Delany''s behavior. She''s on a crusade to prove just how straight Dana Delany is.
- [quote]Keram knows that Rob Pattinson is innately straight, but Taylor Hanson''s seductive powers (ones that generally involve copious amounts of illicit substances, his favored one being Ecstacy) are considerable, and certainly enough to turn undersexed Pattinson "heteroflexible" for a recent evening when both were in L.A. Keram also knows that Taylor considers this his biggest "bedpost notch" to date.\
So I did some asking around with my connections. "Keram" tell me why I''m calling partial BS on this one? There''s SOME truth here, but you made a big leap as well. If you can dish the facts about this one then I''ll give you more credit. Otherwise you''re guilty of passing third party info on with some intense embellishments.
The Hanson Insider
- Aww man, I LOVE the Hanson Insider - are you Milwaukee Man by any chance r404?\
If you are that old DL thread with your old Hanson posts was Class A gossip that used to make this place the best back then.\
And please do feel free to put Keram right if you have anything to say, spill it!
- Whatever happened to the poster who used to have the inside scoop on all the boy bands, particularly N*SYNC? I think the name was Latina something or other. She used to have really good dish.
- Latina Girl.
- Yes, that was it! Thank you, R407.
- R404, we''ve got Keram''s version which I also thought sounded like BS, mainly because Pattinson''s bodyguards aren''t likely that incompetent. Is the truth more that Taylor was interested but got thwarted?
- R405 That''s not me, but I know who you''re talking about. ;) They were one of few people on DL back then that did know what they were talking about.\
There''s a thread here on the DL that I''ve been pretty involved in for the past few months. Just search Taylor Hanson and it''s the thread with over 333 posts. Half way in I started using an ID with my posts, if you pay attention though you can tell who I am before that.\
R409 I''ll wait until Keram replies. I''d like to see how on target they are. Meanwhile if you''re interested in enough, the Taylor Hanson thread makes for some interesting reading. ;)
The Hanson Insider
- Keram ain''t never coming back!
- That''s because Keram Malicki-Sanchez knows... shit.
- Oh, he knows you r412
- R412 = Jake, panicking.\
That''s not me, but I know who you''re talking about. ;) They were one of few people on DL back then that did know what they were talking about.\
Thanks, yeah, that was some great goss. And I think he was Man From Milwaukee when I think on it. I''ll check your thread out though. Man, Taylor gets around some don''t he? If any bit of this stuff is true he''s like a walking pron directory. :)
- You cannot leave without having told us more about Logan Lerman''s sluttiness, Keram! That''s just not right.
- Where are you, Keram?
- Keram doesn''t post day in and day out. He comes and goes.
- Keram hasn''t been here for a month and the gossip has dryed up on DL again. We need him back.
- Twas interesting that after the Hanson Insider posted some explicit info on Taylor was due to come out on the ''net it did a about a month after.%0D\
Not being a fan or much invested in the story it seems not to have caused much of a ripple (I think it was some audio tape) but maybe the world of Hanson has been affected more by it.
- [quote]the gossip has dryed up on DL again%0D\
That''s because the gossipers get bashed to Hell and back. Look at today''s thread from someone who was at the Clinton wedding yesterday. It''s a total waste of time to post gossip these days.
- what happened to the Hanson Thread. It disappeared from my thread watcher and I can''t find it.
- Check out this site. Better than anything Keram could ever dish out...
Wow. Just wow.
- r424 you have to be kidding. That webpage is not supplying any unique shit or special insider information. It''s just a collection of internet rumors, some more credible than others, thrown together without even any sourcing.
- LMAO at R24. You''re such a n00b. That is from the A List, a bullshit gossip list from almost 10 years ago.
- Most of that list is spot on, R426.
- So he knows Jake G is straight
- That list just happens to fit with internet rumors, r427, because it IS internet rumors compiled together. That doesn''t make it reliable or accurate.
- Some of the list became internet rumors because a few of them are true, R429.
- Who the fuck are these people?!
- That list has been around a long time. I think it was called the "A" list or something like that. Some of it is accurate, but I wouldn''t rely on it.
- [quote] Look at today''s thread from someone who was at the Clinton wedding yesterday...%0D\
That Poster was a fake. After his initial post, he never said another word. He just wanted to get the board all riled up....
- Keram is obviously gone. Is someone else willing to step up and share some juicy stuff or do I have to get my fix on Blindgossip.com?
- When will Keram ever come back?
- Are you him, r436?
- He''s not gone. I just accidentally discovered KMS is one of the guys having a meltdown in the "Soda at every meal" thread, which was going strong last Thursday-Friday.
- He''s R95 et al. at the link. I only found out because I used Troll-dar over there and then went back to the threadlist, only to find this thread lit up. I assume this means he''ll be back to this thread or start a new Part III.
- Hate troll-dar.
- WHAT THE HOLY FUCK WAS THAT?\
THAT YOUTUBE CLIP?\
IT REDEFINES AWFUL IN EVERY CATAGORY.\
IS IT A JOKE?
- What are you talking about r441?
- "So he knows Jake G is straight"%0D\
Ummmm, nope. ''Bad skin, dating Kirsten Dunst'' means absolutely nothing, unless you are a fangirl desperately trying to read straightness into one black and white sentence from 10 years ago. %0D\
He publicly dated Dunst for years - fact. But then Elton John was married - fact. The list is old and there was no significant rumor about Gyllenhaal when the list was written, simple as. %0D\
- Keram is finally back, bitches, with a whole new load of goss. Yes, Keram has problems with affected soda queens. Yes, Keram has two computers and posted the first thread on his laptop.
Keram knows that Jake Gyllenhaal and Henry Cavill had a spectacularly bad break-up earlier this summer after months of Jake making secret trips to Montreal while Henry was filming "Immortals." Seems the catalyst here was Stephen Dorff, Henry's co-star and the epitome of bi as well as the epitome of douche, but also a misunderstanding between Jake and Henry as to their level of exclusivity. Jake thought it "went without saying" that they were an exclusive couple; Henry thought it was still open and casual since they hadn't yet formally discussed the topic of exclusivity, and started a fling with Dorff. Jake discovered the affair via the most proletarian of methods: seeing a discarded condom wrapper in Henry's trash. As if his summer wasn't already bad enough, what with "Prince of Persia" tanking, it seems poor Jake had totally fallen for Henry.
Keram finally heard what went on between Mariska Hargitay and Sharon Stone - or, rather, what's still going on: Sharon's apparently pulling a Meredith Baxter and discovering later in life that she's of the Sappho persuasion, and she and Mariska have been going at it hot and heavy during Mariska's entire hiatus. At present Sharon's shopping for Manhattan real estate so they can spend more time together while Mariska shoots SVU. (Proof that not all lesbians move in together after three weeks!)
Keram knew that Alex Pettyfer had a slight daddy complex, but was unaware until recently that he has a slight GRANDdaddy complex: Pettyfer has been having routine threesomes with Victor Garber and his very handsome boyfriend most of the summer, on double-secret down-low trips to P-town.
Keram knows that the first thing LiLo did after exiting rehab was a round of phone calls to her dealer friends seeking info on the latest, state-of-the-art drug-masking agents. She quickly got hooked up with the guy who developed Lance Armstrong's dope-detector-fakeout goods. (Oh, did Keram forget to mention that Lance has spent over $5 million of his own money over the past decade on developing more and more advanced performance enhancers?)
Keram knows that Jamie-Lynn Sigler thinks she "traded up" by going from dating Jerry Ferrara to dating NY Jets quarterback Mark Sanchez, but she might think otherwise if she learns he's banging none other than Tiger Woods' whore, Rachel Uchitel, on the side.
While on the subject of "Entourage" stars: Keram knows that Jeremy Piven is still hooking up with former "Entourage" guest star and current "NCIS: LA" star Barrett Foa, but Barrett refuses to get serious with Jeremy because of his raging coke problem.
Aaaaaand while on the subject of "NCIS: LA," Keram thinks LL Cool J has one *hell* of a set of balls hitting on co-star Chris O'Donnell, quite possibly THE straightest man in Hollywood history, but Chris gracefully turned him down and it hasn't affected their work relationship.
- I''m also a lying sack of shit bitches!!!%0D\
All ya gotta do is check out IMDB and find out whats what, and a few BS BI on gossip sites.%0D\
You bitches believe anything
- "Keram knew that Alex Pettyfer had a slight daddy complex, but was unaware until recently that he has a slight GRANDdaddy complex"%0D\
Note to self: Get in touch with Alex Pettyfer
Sir Ian McKellen, looking for a new twink
- Love! More please!
- "Keram knew that Alex Pettyfer had a slight daddy complex, but was unaware until recently that he has a slight GRANDdaddy complex: Pettyfer has been having routine threesomes with Victor Garber and his very handsome boyfriend most of the summer, on double-secret down-low trips to P-town."%0D\
I think you just made a boatload of lesbians very happy. %0D\
Any knowledge about the rumours of Alex'' "girlfriend" Dianna Agron and her co-star Lea Michele being lovers?%0D\
- Anything about recent hookups/breakups?
- Poor Jake.%0D\
Wish he could find a nice man who would look after his now increasingly daddy bear ass. I''m sure there''d be any number of takers out there. %0D\
Henry, you tart! %0D\
- I adore Di Agron but I''m convinced she''s being bearded up with any male co-star or acting male that moves right now.
- any info on Bryan Singer and Taylor Lautner''s "friendship" ??
- Thank you Keram for the lesbian gossip.
- "Keram knows that Jake Gyllenhaal and Henry Cavill had a spectacularly bad break-up earlier this summer after months of Jake making secret trips to Montreal while Henry was filming "Immortals."\
- More on Alex Pettyfer please.
- Keram, you''re wrong about Chris O''Donnell being the straighest man in Hollywood. I used to post on gossiprocks.com and met someone in one of the threads who went to Stanford with Reese Witherspoon. When she knew Reese, Reese had just started making movies. Reese was dating Chris O''Donnell. Anyway, one time Reese was heartbroken because she and Chris went to a club--she couldn''t find Chris and when she did, she found some guy blowing Chris. She was very upset by it but because Chris had more of a career than she did at that point, she stayed with him.\
As for Jake, I''ll comfort him. Poor baby. \
I have never heard of Alex Pettyfer and a big sigh on the Lohan dirt. Jesus.
- But Lilo isn''t an addict!!! I wonder how many blowjobs/pay-offs were required for the staff of UCLA to make that statement?!
She''ll be dead of an OD in less than 2 years
- Keram, what about the tabloid reports about Jake boffing Isabel Lucas, one of Henry''s co-stars in The Immortals? What was that about?
- Rico suave!
- #1. In the original (before the dark times) KMS Knows thread, MANY of us posted as Keram Malicki-Sanchez. We were joking about his name and spilling decent gossip. (Decently indecent gossip.)\
#2. *This* KMS says that Joseph Gordon-Levitt is straight. I guess maybe he''s straight when he''s not hoovering up massive lines of coke and putting stripper cock in his mouth at underground clubs? \
#3. Chris Pine is mostly straight, but he''s a recovering meth-head. Look at his face. He has since had some work and filler, but in the Star Trek movie he still had plenty of scars.\
#4. Hayden Christiansen is just flat-out gay, and he''s a meth-head. He''s a sweaty, face-picking, foul smelling meth-head. \
#5. Don''t you bitches go turning Nelly Patricia Hairless into some saint. She is a nasty little bitch diva to anyone who doesn''t have something (a part, a bump, a cock) for her. If NPH didn''t project such a "good gay" image, I''d shove the monster back into the closet, lock the door, and booby trap the fucking thing.
Do Not Want FAKE KM-S
- I am totally with you on #5 r461.\
And all of r445 is yawntastic fictional bullshit.\
- I believe R445
- I just don''t know what to believe any more about anonymous know-it-alls all using the same name pretending to share details of celebrities, half of whom I''ve never heard of and none of whom are particularly interesting, but all of whom share being the subjects of contradictory gossip from this roiling pox of Malicki-Sanchezoise. I am baffled and nonplussed.
- Look, it''s KMS in the olden days when he still played straight characters.
- KMS is not the actor KMS.
- Keram- What do you know about the actor Keram Malicki-Sanchez. Claims to be straght, plays a lot of gay characters and does ping.
- Obviously, 466. He''s a joke on the actor though.
- What about Scott Caan? Did he really marry his boyfriend?\
Any gossip on Shia LeBeouf?\
What about Jesse Bradford?
- I''m with r469 - I want to know about Scott Caan. I hear only a few weeks ago that he had married his bf, but I don''t know if this is gossip or truth. Any idea?
- "Any knowledge about the rumours of Alex'' "girlfriend" Dianna Agron and her co-star Lea Michele being lovers?"\
I second this
- What/Who will come out first? Resident Evil sequel or Wentworth Miller?
- [quote]Any knowledge about the rumours of Alex' "girlfriend" Dianna Agron and her co-star Lea Michele being lovers?
Keram knows that this is quickly become the worst-kept gay Hollywood secret since Adam Lambert entered the scene. Keram also knows that Ryan Murphy is deeply conflicted about this relationship; he has an unending issue with gay MEN in Hollywood who remain closeted and don't admit what they really are, but simultaneously worries that "Glee" could be foiled by its lead FEMALE star coming out as a lez. Total hypocrisy and double standard, Keram knows.
Keram knows that Bryan Singer is completely fucking OBSESSED with Taylor Lautner (just as David Geffen is), but has not (and probably will not) tapped that ass. Taylor is basically Bryan's ideal muscle-twink, but at this point he's too famous for Bryan to use his classic "I'll make you a *star*!" manipulation moves on him, and Taylor thinks he's a "gross old dude" sexually speaking. Keram really WANTS to know who Taylor is fucking, but the dude keeps his cards remarkably close to his chest, meaning he either has a VERY small pool of fuckbuddies (because if not, somebody would've spilled by now and Keram would know) or he's actually celibate and simply jerks off a lot.
Keram thinks R457 needs to stop assuming that everyone who dates Reese Witherspoon is gay.
Keram also thinks R461 needs to quit swallowing fanciful false gossip about JGL "hoovering massive lines of coke" and engaging in same-sex fuck-a-thons.
Keram knows that Keram Malicki-Sanchez is gayer than Charlie Crist and Lindsay Graham sucking off Larry Craig in a MSP bathroom, but does not discuss his sexual persuasion due to career reasons.
Keram knows that the stories about Jake fucking Isabel Lucas were merely cover for his frequent trips to Montreal when he was still with Henry Cavill.
Keram knows that Scott Caan is in a LTR with his bf, but they have not formally married or joined in a civil union.
Keram knows that Shia LaBeouf is boringly straight sexually, but his partying excesses are another matter entirely. Keram also knows that Shia would have been fired from the "Transformers" franchise due to such excesses had Megan Fox not dissed Michael Bay and Jerry Bruckheimer, resulting in her own termination (both from the next sequel and possibly permanently from Hollywood), so they had no choice but to keep him on for #3 in order to avoid a continuity issue. (Worse still, they have to pay him $20 million plus 5% of the gross.)
- Keram, Jake was seen getting cozy in Montreal hotspots with Lucas--unless that was bullshit. But Montreal gossip columnists did write up about it--one person saw them together. \
Isabel was also seen with Jake and his mother. \
unless Isabel is a bff.\
Personally, I think Jake is bi. I wouldn''t doubt if he were fucking Isabel and Henry.\
Does Jake do rentboys?
- [quote]Taylor is basically Bryan''s ideal muscle-twink, but at this point he''s too famous for Bryan to use his classic "I''ll make you a *star*!" manipulation moves on him, and Taylor thinks he''s a "gross old dude" sexually speaking. \
Why does this put me so greatly at ease?
- R475, not Keram but I do think IF Jake has been papped with Lucas out and about then they''ve been told to be seen hanging out, but why not, they work together, they''re friends?%0D\
As to the rest, somebody ''seeing'' them doesn''t mean it''s not a PR plant. There are fucking PR spies everywhere. ANY time you hear the words ''getting cozy'' you can 100% guarantee it''s a bunch of BS. Also when it reads that ''they looked smitten'', ''they looked like a couple''. Bullshit. %0D\
She''d be the perfect cover for Jake sneaking around seeing his boyfriends.
- I know he''s an older dude (I think he''s hot anyway), but I always wondered if last night''s Emmy winner David Strathairn ever got hit on by Clooney when during or after Good Night and Good Luck was filmed.
- Some rag outlet tried to run a story about Isabel Lucas trying to give Jake a lap dance on a table in a bar and it was so badly written it was laugh out loud funny, particularly for me since I''ve ''seen where the bodies are buried'' - figuratively.%0D\
If I were Lucas I''d have fucking sued Jake''s people for trying to make me look like a prostitute in the name of making Jake look straight. I guess she''s either happy to run with that crap though. Or smart enough to ignore it and go about her biz.
- Keram.. you are full of shit in regards of the Glee cast. Dianna Agron might be in a showmance with Alex P., actually they pretty much look like they are, but as far as Lea Michele goes.. nope. Sorry, but she IS with Theo Stockman. \
So how does that make her in a relationship also with her fellow castmate Dianna? Are you suggesting they are in an open relationship? Please..
- Ahahahahahahaha oh jesus so tell me Mr. Keram, they are all gay in Hollywood, aren''t they? This is too funny. Half of the things you wrore are fake to the core.
- When I was a teenager, I raped Minnie Pearl''s dead body.
- [quote]Keram, you''re wrong about Chris O''Donnell being the straighest man in Hollywood. I used to post on gossiprocks.com and met someone in one of the threads who went to Stanford with Reese Witherspoon.\
Sure she did dear, sure she did....
- I''ve heard the Lea/Dianna isn''t serious but Dianna wants it to be. Dianna''s more of a les, Lea is a bisexual egomaniac who wants everyone to love her.
- Silex I''m with you on Lea. As far as I know the girl is straight as an arrow (althought a bit wild) and with a steady bf. No bearding going on here.
- You guys honestly think that Lea Michele is "straight as an arrow" ? She''s from Broadway, that girl has been rumored to share a bed with many boys and girls
- Nobody is as ''straight as an arrow'' in Hollywood.%0D\
They''re all versatile.
- R481 (aka breathless): he''s just TOLD you what he knows.%0D\
If you weren''t in some form LOOKING for info you wouldn''t even be here so just be fucking grateful someone provides gossip on a gossip site. You little tard, taking it all in and then criticizing.
- Keram didn''t say everyone is gay. He even set the record straight for quite a few in I.
- [quote]Silex I''m with you on Lea%0D\
How funny, seeing that you ARE Silex. Ever heard of troll-dar? Busted. Bye bye.
- So was Dianna A.''s relationship with Dave Franco purely merkining, or is she one of those Carefree Bisexual types?
- Theo is a BGB, i''m sorry but if you can''t see that then your blind.
- Silex I''m with you on Lea. As far as I know the girl is straight as an arrow (althought a bit wild) and with a steady bf. No bearding going on here.\
If you think Lea is as straight as an arrow you obviously haven''t seen the pictures of her frenching with a girl. Check tumblr.
- R461, Chris Pine has talked openly about the horrible acne he had in HS. I''m pretty sure those are acne scars and not at all related to meth use.
- Wait, Lea''s supposed boyfriend is Theo Stockman?!? I JUST saw that queen in American Idiot less than a month ago, he is gay for days! Come ON, people!
- Keram, do you know anything about Ryan Gosling? I love him. \
Also, what state is the marriage of Josh Brolin and Diane Lane currently like? I keep thinking of them as battling co-dependent drunks and I''m sure he cheats on her nonstop.
- So who is Jake currently screwing? Or is he still pining for Henry?
- Keram - I was there (and have posted before). I removed him (JG-L) and hid him so paps (and people with phones) couldn''t get pix. I took his ass to the 4''S and dropped him where he belonged. (I don''t work in film production, but I work in an adjunct business.) No one is going to risk a bonus if the "secret" reveal of the movie has pix/video come out that definitively prove the unending rumors. \
Sorry, Keram, but you''re a big fraud when it comes to this.
- R498, can you translate your post into standard English, please? What reveal in what movie, and what does that have to do with JG-L sucking dick?
- That josh Brolin cheats on his wife non-stop is common knowledge, R496. Don''t know about her but he is definitely a drunk. Maybe they have an open marriage. I have always wondered about them. Any gossip, Keram?
- 499 - JG-L was revealed to be COBRA Commander. (If you don''t know what movie, well, your problem, not mine. I''m not in marketing.) End of discussion.
- But removed him from WHERE? You''re not making ANY sense right now, R501. Of course I know what movie you mean but what does the stripclub and coke and cock have to do with Cobra Commander??? Are you saying he was wearing his costume while doing these things?
- "...but I always wondered if last night''s Emmy winner David Strathairn ever got hit on by Clooney when during or after Good Night and Good Luck was filmed."%0D\
You''d have to have the worst gaydar in the world if you thought hitting on Strathairn would get you anywhere.%0D\
BTW, the woman sitting next to him at the Emmys wasn''t his wife. Agent perhaps? Or with someone else?
- R502, that poster is referencing that GI Joe movie that JGL was in.
- ^Dude have you seen Theo Stockman? There is no way that a girl as hot as Lea Michele would date someone that ugly. I''m sorry. I''m hoping she''s dating Dianna Agron or someone equally attractive, guy or girl, if only to prove she has functioning eyeballs and a shred of self-respect.\
That said, both Alex Pettyfer AND Dianna Agron scream gay, or at the very least bi, but at least they''re damn attractive. And I totally buy that about Ryan Murphy.
- "Keram knows that Bryan Singer is completely fucking OBSESSED with Taylor Lautner (just as David Geffen is), but has not (and probably will not) tapped that ass."%0D\
Then why has Taylor been seen around WEHO with him?
- Lea''s definitely bi, there are pics of her making out with a girl online. And she''s been vocal about finding the occasional woman attractive.\
Any word on Alexander Skaarsgard?
- Lucas is extremely ambitious and would not think twice about bearding for Jake.
- More GLEE gossip please.
- Lea and Dianna are definitely dating. Theo and Alex = Big Gay Beards.
- Does anyone know any gossip on Taylor Swift? There''s gotta be dirt on her.
- Lucas is extremely ambitious and would not think twice about bearding for Jake.%0D\
Yes indeedy, Isabel Lucas'' career highlight will be remembered as:%0D\
Isabel Lucas: one of Jake''s beards.
Don''t do it Isabel!
- Don''t worry "Keram", Lucas ain''t bearding for anyone.
- I see Isabel Lucas'' PR person just joined the thread.
- Hi "Keram" @ 514
I wish the original real Keram would return
- Lea Michele and Dianna Agron''s fans are delusional. Even if they are bi, doesn''t mean they''re dating.
- Was this song written in honor of Keram?
- R516 = anyone coming on a gay gossip forum claiming people are ''delusional'' is a bona fide CAA flak and it means we are on the right track.%0D\
Thanks for clarifying Lea and Dianna are indeed, dating.
- "Then why has Taylor been seen around WEHO with him?"%0D\
Because he''s such a desperate famewhore that he''ll encourage anyone who might benefit his career, maybe? %0D\
Singer''s embarrassing himself with all the fawning, so I hope he''s gotten something in return.
- [quote]Because he''s such a desperate famewhore that he''ll encourage anyone who might benefit his career, maybe? \
I don''t think that''s the case #519. I''d rather guess that Taylor sees Singer as some sort of mentor who can introduce him to the hot gay (but still closeted) lifestyle; movie, games and TV geekdom and showing Taylor the behind the scenes ropes how to stay on top in the movie business.
- Keram, any goss on Eminem please?%0D\
- Keram, was one of Matt Dillon''s ''80''s encounters Allen Ginsberg?
- Please give us the details on Logan Lerman''s "slutty nature".
- Any more Glee drama?
- Keram, do you know anything about Sarah Paulson? Did she realy cheat with Juliana Margulies? Any tales of her bitchery?
- Any dish on Meryl Streep?
- I third(?) the Glee drama
- Sarah Paulson is a bitch, R525? I''ve never heard of anything like that. What do you know?
- Hi Keram,%0D\
You said there was something going on between Lea Michele and Dianna Agron. I absolutely believe you. I''ve seen the pictures and the videos, and the way they acted ON STAGE during the tour... they''re all over each other. %0D\
Lately, though, they seem to never be photographed together. They used to twitter each other or about each other all the time. Now, it''s as if they''re not friends anymore. %0D\
So does it mean they''re over? What happened? The break-up should be fairly new cause they were always touching each tour during the summer tour? %0D
- Oops! I made a mistake. I meant: "The break-up should be fairly new cause they were always touching each OTHER during the summer tour?"%0D\
- Keram thinks R496 is right on the money with Brolin/Lane. They're one of the most toxic, codependent relationships he knows of in Hollywood circles.
Keram also thinks R506 needs to stop the bullshit of Taylor Lautner being seeing "all over WeHo with Bryan Singer." He allegedly showed up at ONE party at Singer's house, was not seen doing anything untoward, and left by himself. R520, Taylor is still deeply closeted and not seeking someone more than twice his age to "show him the gay ropes."
R507, let's just say Keram knows that Alexander Skarsgard is one of the most "open-minded" men in Hollywood, and the variety of people he's fucked - in terms of age, race, BMI and gender - is possibly unrivaled.
Keram knows that Eminem was Dr. Dre's bitchboy for several years when he was first starting out, and that it's the root of his deep-seated drug issues.
R523 - slutty nature = hitting on every hot guys he meets under the age of 25, anonymous CL and Manhunt hookups, agent/manager having to repeatedly warn him to maintain a lower profile hookup-wise and worrying that cell phone pics of him "in action" will be revealed at some point.
Keram knows that the "Glee" cast is remarkably drama free as a whole, excepting Chris Colfer's almost painfully awful crushes on nearly the show's entire male cast, Mark Salling topping the list (so to speak). Speaking of Salling, Keram knows that he is the only cast member who had to be reprimanded after the show became a hit for letting the fame go to his head and getting way too deeply involved with boozing, drugging and showing up on set very late and looking like shit.
Keram thinks R529 needs to understand that the amount of work/rehearsal hours the "Glee" cast endures borders on inhuman, and Lea/Dianna haven't been spotted out or Twittering about each other only because they do little more than work when not on hiatus.
- Thanks for the gossip, Keram. Anything else about the Brolin/Lane marriage?
- Thanks for the Glee cast gossip. Are there anymore details you can about the Dianna/Lea relationship you can tell us?
- Do you want to know how they like it in bed, R533? Desperate much.
- Thanks about the gossip about Logan Lerman.
- Karen, is Cooper/Neeson still doing it and the details of Jackman/Palermo split please ...
- HAHAHA [R534]\
Thanks Keram on the gossip, Glee and otherwise.
- Thanks for the Lea/Dianna gossip!%0D\
Please share if you have anything else on it.
- "Keram knows that the "Glee" cast is remarkably drama free as a whole, excepting Chris Colfer''s almost painfully awful crushes on nearly the show''s entire male cast, Mark Salling topping the list (so to speak)."%0D\
Awww, bless Chris Colfer he seems delightful.%0D\
I wish he could find a nice boyfriend.%0D\
Will you fix it for him Keram? Someone really nice. Not fake whore nice.%0D\
Thanks for the Eminem goss which I asked about. Do you know if he''s found his inner homo these days? What''s his deal with Elton? Iread they are platonically close. He seems to really enjoy playing up the homo gigs with Bruno and sending himself up. Is Em mellowing in his old age?
- Since when is Eliza Dushku playing straight?
- I would like to know what''s going on in the house of mouse aka Disney
- Keram, I echo a previous poster--anything on Ryan Gosling?
- Brolin cheated on Lane with Fox during "Jonah Hex". And fame has gone to all the Glee kids. Also: Lea is a bitch.
Someone who used to post on a certain soap thread and got fired from it.
- We always here about Brolin cheating on his wife and being an asshole. It''s more or less common knowledge at this point. But what about her? Why is she still with him? Does she have any bf''s on the side?
- What about Eliza Dushku? Isn''t she straight?
- Keram, speaking of Jake G, did he really have a relationship with gorgeous model/actor Justin Clynes?
- a cast of glee is a certified lesbian. she has a current non showbiz GF.
- I''m going under the assumption you don''t mean Jane Lynch, r547. If that is the case, then please let it be D Aragon or H Morris (ditzy Brittany). I could totally see that.
- Didn''t Taylor Swift try to hook up Cory Monteith from Glee with Taylor Hanson
- Do you mean that yould make Cory the lesbian, R549?
- I think R147 is just repeating some very random gossip about Lea Michele from one of the zeta boards. Something along the lines of "I have a friend who has a cousin who knows a girl..." etc. %0D\
Complete hear say.
- "And fame has gone to all the Glee kids. Also: Lea is a bitch."\
Those kids don''t have enough talent to let fame go to their heads. Once that show gets canceled (and it''ll happen sooner than later because it''s a fringe hit rather than a real hit show), they''re ALL in for a rude awakening. Especially ugly Lea, meter maid.
-  certainly one of the younger casts. looks can be deceiving. her closest friends already know.
- If you''re going to pretend to have insider gossip R547/553, at least attempt to have a grasp on the English language. \
Go away, and stop sullying this thread with your nonsense.
- I don''t know why Eliza Dusku''s name keeps popping up but I would like to know if she''s straight or not.
- "Those kids don''t have enough talent to let fame go to their heads. Once that show gets canceled (and it''ll happen sooner than later because it''s a fringe hit rather than a real hit show), they''re ALL in for a rude awakening. Especially ugly Lea, meter maid."%0D\
I hate the Glee gang, but Glee really isn''t a "Fringe" hit. It does very, very well in the 18-34 demo. But Dataloungers think Mad Men is a hit, so...%0D\
- I think the risk for Glee is that their fickle young demographic could abandon the show for something better practically overnight. Older viewers tend to be more loyal and keep watching a bit further even though they have some real issues with in what direction their favorite show is heading. Young folks rather go "fuck that, let''s do ... instead!" and later "well, I would watch it again, but I missed so many episodes, so I don''t bother and maybe wait for the DVD release and watch it while I''m ill"
- [R554] i''m not expecting everyone to believe me. surely because i''m an anonymous. sorry if I disappoint you with my English. It''s not my 1st language after all. I''m not here to please YOU i''m here to share what I know.
- [quote] Keram knows that Eminem was Dr. Dre's bitchboy for several years when he was first starting out, and that it's the root of his deep-seated drug issues.%0D
Eminem and Dre have never even lived in the same city. Eminem wasn't very cute when he started out, so he wouldn't be an obvious choice even if he'd been regularly available. His serious drug dependency problem started many years into his career and do not need any secret sexual revelations to explain them. When his mom was raising him she had a prescription pill problem like he eventually developed, he's had a really fucked up personal life with the marrying/divorcing/remarrying and the constant public feuds with family, he'd gotten really isolated by the fame and his reaction to it, he had career pressure, and a couple of his remaining friends had been shot.%0D
Everyone has desperately wanted Eminem to be secretly gay since back when he was the only rapper (black or white) who was getting called out on the popular practice of using gay slurs on enemies. I think that will has manufactured some fun but empty and nonsensical rumors among our community.
- Wow, r559, a bit much. %0D\
I only asked if Keram ''knew'' any gay gossip on Eminem. I am not ''desperate'' for him to be gay because I want him to be, much to your assumption. I just simply asked if there were anything to the gossip and since this is a GAY gossip site I figured here would be a good place to ask. %0D\
Since I don''t go out there asking these things on the straight sites. %0D\
And one doesn''t have to ''live'' in the same city to be involved, theoretically.
- Sorry, was referring to R547, not R147 in the post above. %0D\
But yeah, I doubt 557/553/554 "knows" much of anything.%0D\
Why not just come out with the name of this so called lez? Why the guessing game? You would be more credible if you just came out and said it and cited some sort of source.
- [quote]Someone who used to post on a certain soap thread and got fired from it.\
Well that really sucks. Were they explicit in telling you that your firing was the result of your posting here? Had you signed or agreed to anything not to share backstage gossip? I''m just wondering if there''s a lawsuit you could pursue.
Erica Kane''s wilting vagine
- Keram, what do you know about Madonna?
- So the lez is one of the younger ones on the show, is that what the poster meant? Who are some of the younger women on Glee? I''ll have to check the dates of birth to see which one the poster might be referring to.
- [quote] I am not 'desperate' for him to be gay because I want him to be, much to your assumption.%0D
I didn't say YOU were desperate for him to be gay or fault you for asking the question. What I said was that these nonsensical rumors get made about Eminem because people for years have wanted him to be gay so badly. They also are shittily put together claims but generally get accepted in the community no matter how out of step with simple, easily verifiable facts because none of the guys gossiping have followed rap enough to manufacture or spot a workable story. %0D
[quote] And one doesn't have to 'live' in the same city to be involved, theoretically.%0D
Being somebody's "bitchboy for several years" does imply a lot of proximity and physical availability.%0D
If you are a rich guy in LA picking a longterm bitchboy, do you really want the chunky spotty trailer park guy who is across the country in Detroit all the time when he's not on the road touring? Bear in mind that there are a lot of hot guys in LA, and that this new white rapper is hugely valuable, marketable and talented and trying to compel him into sex would be pushing him towards leaving for another label. Leaving for another label and taking along a story and maybe even evidence of you putting the moves on him, which would have been eagerly received by labels like Murder Inc for ammunition in the ongoing "he's gay and womanly" "no, HE is the one who's gay and womanly" rap feud wars. %0D
- Erm, oookay.%0D\
I think I''ll wait for Keram to reply, r565.%0D\
- "What I said was that these nonsensical rumors get made about Eminem because people for years have wanted him to be gay so badly"%0D\
Um, who wants him to be gay? Most gays either despise him or don''t give a shit about him one way or the other. I think he''s fugly, overrated, and untalented and I really don''t want him on the team. Why are you so obsessed with him anyway?
- r566 you''re presumably an adult so you know that applying some fact checks and logic to hearsay stories is appropriate, I hope.%0D\
- "I think the risk for Glee is that their fickle young demographic could abandon the show for something better practically overnight. Older viewers tend to be more loyal and keep watching a bit further even though they have some real issues with in what direction their favorite show is heading"%0D\
Fickle young demographic? It does well with 18-34 year olds, not tweens or toddlers. That is the demographic networks and advertisers want.
- R568, what is your deal with me, just leave me alone. Stop following me around. %0D\
I came here to listen to Keram not get a lecture off you.
- r567 there isn''t much interest (positive or negative) in him now, but that wasn''t the case years ago when this kind of rumor was getting brewed up and lots of gays and gay organizations were obsessing about him and his music while completely ignoring the rest of rap and rap culture. %0D\
I''m not personally obsessed about him, but I''ve followed rap enough that I have something to say here. If no one else here has followed it enough to contribute to the regular DL sort of talk and analysis about a gossip item that''s not my fault.
- Keram, please feel free to interject at ANY point. No, ANY point. Really.
- keram... anything on natalie portman
- Keram there is drama with the Glee cast. Blind items on the Gossip Boy site have brought out that Diana and Lea lived together but near the end of last season Lea moved out. Diana caught major feelings for Lea and wanted to be exclusive. Lea wanted to keep things as they had been, the two girls sharing their bed with others along for the ride. Diana was heartbroken and there was some drama at work because of it but nothing that production couldn''t handle.
- Second Natalie Portman. But Gossip Boy blasted the idea of those blinds being Lea and Dianna. JSYK.
- Keram, Ted Cassablanca seems to be convinced that there is nothing going on between Lea and Dianna from Glee. In fact, he said he found it funny that people believe their friendship to be more than friendship. Is he usually a reliable source or is he known for telling lies...%0D\
We miss you here!
- He did r575 I don''t recall him doing that.
- #1 These co-stars are beautiful women who have a lot of buzz about their show. They also had become very close off camera, much unlike their on-screen relationship. They hooked up for awhile, often bringing home a guy or gal to join in. Sometimes they even liked to hook up in public bathrooms at the bar. One of the girls became clingy and wanted more one on one then four on four. The other, set in her partying ways, packed her bags and was gone by Wednesday.\
This is the Gossip Boy blind I was talking about. GB as a rule does not comment on his own blinds and I found nothing on him denying that the ladies in the above blind are from Glee.
- Ted C as a reliable source! LOL! That''s a good one, R576.
- Every gossip columnist gets paid to keep quiet about certain celebs. The same goes for "inning" closeted celebs and become an active part of the celeb''s PR machinery by mentioning his or her public heterosexual lifestyle and squash potential gay themed gossip or sightings.
- There must be someone who works or has worked in "Glee",who knows the truth
- So many want to know about Ryan Gosling being gay. I have always suspected that he and his cute bandmate Zach are more than just friends. \
Even though we have seen Ryan looking cozy with a coterie of attractive women over the past few years including Michelle ( I love to f#ck my costars) Williams, nothing seems to last with them. However, Zach has been with him for over 5 years and they have been photographed together all over the place.
- #582, bros before hos.
Robert Pattinson and Tom Sturridge (typing as one)
- Ted does "in" people (like Kristen Stewart)
- Ted has been on a crusade for over a year since Stewart and Nikki looked more than friends to convince the Twihards and the rest that she''s straight and even in his BI''s about her he fights against the idea that she is only lesbian.%0D\
I mean he celebrates in her BI that she also sleeps with men. He is trying too hard.%0D\
He definitely is getting info from her camp.%0D
- If Kristen Stewart is lesbian, does that mean that Michael Angarano is gay?
- R586, many gays have had a hetero relationship in their teens before discovering it''s not right for them.
- Her relationship with Micheal was more of a brother/sister/best friends. He knows about her being a lesbian and has stayed loyal by not talking to the press. Even when she treated him like crap.
- So, Michael is straight, r585/588? Or bi?
- I don''t know about his orientation but I heard rumours about him being gay.
- Keram can you post who is gay and lesbian. No details just names?
- Keram, we miss you like crazy here!%0D\
I''ve always like Peter Facinelli (ever since "Can''t Hardly Wait"), but I still think the Twilight movies are horrible. He seems like a good husband and a great family man. Is there a hidden vice there?%0D\
Some gossip sites led us to believe the Twilight actors were all naughty in there own way.
- why would R218 want to hurt his sister?
- Where''s Keram? I don''t know if he''s still alive or not, but this board is completely dead!%0D\
We want you back Keram.
- Will Keram ever come back?
- Keram is back, bitches.
Keram has no idea who is positing the idea that Eminem and Dre couldn't have had a relationship because Eminem lives in Detroit and that Dre couldn't have been interested in a "fat flyover dude," but Keram will point out a) Eminem is hot, with or without platinum hair, and b) he recorded all of his Dre-produced albums in Dre's studios in Riverside.
Keram thinks Ted C. is completely full of shit on a number of issues, including Toothy Tile and Lea/Dianna. Keram's sources are direct, not fangurls with unsubstantiated fantasies.
Keram knows that Eliza Dushku is straight but perfectly content with her brother being a 'mo and totally gay-friendly in general (many of her bffs are gay guys). Don't hate.
Keram has heard nothing on Ryan Gosling other than him being a hetero guy with an unusually broad spectrum of tastes in women.
Keram knows this thread is about to hit the max of 600 posts, so he will post a Part III at some point in the next couple of weeks; there's always good goss in the fall. As before, Keram will not respond to a thread started by others.
- What about Toothy Tile is full of shit? That he''s Jake? That Jake is gay? That he secretly yearns to come out? (I''m not doubting you, just asking for clarification.)
- R598, Keram has posted a few stories attesting to Jake''s gayness.
- THE END