- I nominate Veronica Hamel.
- and Linda Carter.
- Hate to say it, but Anglina Jolie
- Hate to say it more, but Megan Fox.
- Seen here:
- Interesting they''re all dark haired with blue eyes. I nominate a green-eyed stunner:\
The great Ava.
- I hate to say it but Sarah Silverman.
- Brisa Roche
- What, no Lena?
- There is already a thread about stunningly, beautiful women, OP.
- Gemma Hayes
- Monica Belluci is quite stunning. I would go straight for her.\
- Christy Turligton, the queen of supermodels and the bitch is fucking aging.
- No one touches Michelle Pfeiffer.
- Supermodel Carol Alt was beautiful.
- Sarah Silverman? Come on. This is the stunningly pretty thread.
- The young Paulina Porizkova owns this thread.
- Sharon Stone is stunning.
- Miss Halle Berry.
- Cat Power
- Vanessa Williams
- Julie Christie in her prime outdoes them all.
- Sorry here is Cat, I love her look, no wonder Karl was smitten by her.
- Jacqueline Bisset
- R17, that poster must''ve mistaken this for the average looking horse-monkey hybrid thread.
- Grace Kelly.
- And her grand-daughter Charlotte
- This was before plastic surgery. Capucine.
- Elizabeth Taylor.
- The incomparable Greta Garbo
- Ursula Andress
http://www.google.com/imglanding?q=ursula andress photos&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_tSKNj71BTRE/S5VRkh5A_tI/AAAAAAAACko/sAgZv5xWulE/s400/Ursula Andress.jpg&imgrefurl=http://misanthropia777.blogspot.com/2010/03/chinese-woman-zhang-ruifang-aged-
- Carole Lombard.
- Mexican actress Maria Felix.
- There''s always people who try to sneak in a few uggos. Plus there is already a thread on this.
- Charlize Theron
- I saw Carol Alt on the street about 20 years ago. She seems pretty meh to me as a model, but in person, she was breathtaking.
- Bo Derek
- Katarina Witt, who sincerely had a body that would make doves cry.
- Alas Priscilla Presley.
- Stephanie Seymour.
- OP, the guy thread was already based on a woman thread. If you would have done a simple search you would have discovered that and wouldn''t have started another thread.
- So what, R43, beautiful women deserve duplicate threads.
- Miss Universe from a few years ago - Natalie Glebova. Stunning, and in real life is absolutely radiant. I''m sure many of the beautiful women listed here are also radiant in real life but Natalie is the first woman I''ve actually met who was just strikingly, jaw-droppingly beautiful.
- [quote]So what, [R43], beautiful women deserve duplicate threads.\
Go back to posting about latino men you stupid fag.
- She is bat shit crazy, but damn the woman is simply drop dead.
- Megan Fox is gross.
- That was a horrid photo of Julie Christie, with a nasty 80s perm, here''s a nice one.
- Angelina Jolie is gross.
- R43 you should undergo a psychological evaluation. \
Do you fucking think the stunningly handsome man thread was the first of it''s kind in the 14 year history of the DL?\
You must be the same boob that feels the need to point out that the subject of a thread was already covered in every other thread.
- My vote goes to Marlene Dietrich
http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scentedsalamander/i/Marlene Dietrich Feather Hat.JPG
- Aishwarya Rai (scroll down)
- Indian-Canadian actress, Lisa Ray.
- Kim K.\
- Actually, r49, my pic of Julie Christie is from 1974.
- Dianara Torres, little Mark Anthony''s ex-wife.
http://ngoisao.net/news/hau-truong/2008/09/3b9c6847/dayanara_torres bay gio.jpg
- Michelle Phillips
- Brooke Shields before hitting 30 years old. She did not age well.
- Kate Beckinsale.
- Queen Rania of Jordan.
- Raquel Welch, who aged with amazing grace, and had an incredible body back when very, very few women actually exercised or worked out.
- One more for Racquel.
- Jennifer Connelly.
- Ann-Margret is a woman whose beauty I only learned to appreciate when I was older. This is the woman Lindsay Lohan could have been if she''d stayed away from drugs and booze. I think they look a lot alike.
- As a show of support for our fellow lesbians, I''ll out these two ex-girlfriends.
- Eleonora Rossi Drago:
- R66 the link does not work.
- Here''s half of R66...
- Monica Vitti. I don''t think she was ever on the other list we did.
- Can''t think of any others. Funny, there are many more stunningly handsome men than women judging by the length of the threads.
- Paula Prentiss was beautiful and she aged really well also. I am including a link to a really pretty black and white photo of her in this posting. \
A young Candice Bergin was lovely. I hate to phrase things like that. But, when she was all of 19 or 20 she was just downright lovely.
- Lindsay Lohan is really quite pretty. She is fucking up her looks fast with all her boozing and drugging, but still...
- Vivien Leigh. And pretty is the right word - Taylor, her only real rival, was beautiful.\
Marily was sexy and gorgeous.
- Elizabeth Cervantes.
So hot, sexy and beautiful!
- So sexy and beautiful in a natural way
Elizabeth Cervantes again!
- Cillian Murphy owns this thread.
- Vivien Leigh
- Maggie Gyllenhall.
- Miss Tierney.
I defy anyone to come with prettier:
- It's not difficult to see why Hitchcock and Camille Paglia became so infatuated.
- Margarie Main.
- Zazu Pitts
- Imogene Coca
- Fannie Brice
- Minnie Pearl
- Mother Teresa
- Queen Victoria
- Mrs. Tallabash
- Gertrude Cuntwick Hanover
- Billie Jean
- Camille Paglia
- Flip Wilson
- Zinaida Yusupov
- christy's nose looks so fake. she's bland, too. Paulina Porizkova is way more attractive, IMO.
- Kim Basinger was stunning beyond belief.
- Rachel McAdams as well
She can make miracles with her eyes.
- Maureen Maher of 48 hour mystery
- R29 Capucine - plastic surgery? I don't think so.
- A few months ago I went for a job interview and the HR Directors assistant came out to bring me back to the conference room. She was literally the most perfect human being I'd ever seen in person. Flawless porcelain skin, large, vivid blue-green eyes, perfect rosebud lips, not all puffed up like AJ's. Gorgeous long, thick, wavy hair and she was tall with a gorgeous body. I hate to say it but I kept staring at her because she was that gorgeous. I can't believe she didn't go into modeling but I found out later that she's very nice, shy and low profile.
- One more for Aishwarya Rai. L'oreal ad at link.
- thanks r53. this cannot be a gay site if it took over 50 replies for aishwara's name to show up.
also, cindy breakspeare will not be ignored.
- Amber Heard
- Some of these actresses are quite striking--Jane Fonda, Veronica Hamel--but in a handsome, almost but not quite mannish way. I'd add Jennifer Connelly to the list. Their combination of strong faces with feminine softness makes them very compelling to watch on screen.
But I wouldn't call them "stunningly pretty," exactly.
- Tzeni Karezi was much more beautiful than Ava Gardner. Inside out!
Ava is better known to most of the world because she happened to be an American actress.
Tzeni Karezi was a greater beauty and an extraordinary actress. If she was American she would be as famous as Elizabeth Taylor is.
She also played theater, she actually had her own theater later. Amazing woman with stunningly beautiful eyes.
She was one of the greatest leading ladies of the silver screen. What a pity, most people who are not from Greece ignore her presence. It's a shame.
- Emilia Clarke's face is a work of art.
- Jennifer Connelly in her 20s with a little more weight was stunning but she looks anorexic now. Same with Angelina. Why do beautiful women as they age insist in getting skinnier?
Sharon Stone still looks stunning in her 50s because she's not obsessed with weight.
- I remember Jennifer Connelly when she was in the Rocketeer. I remember everyone commenting on her beauty and her curves. Then they had her get a reduction and she dieted her curves away. Now she has a slightly "mannish" quality to her.
- Tuesday Weld
- Janet Reno
- Padma Lakshmi
- Maura West,she's the new Caroll Baker!
- gong flipping li
- Another vote for Raquel
- I think my niece is pretty stunning:
- Omigod Raquel!!! And her daughter is gorgeous too.
- R106 - I don't think Jennifer Connelly had a reduction. She got skinnier, and she also lost from her chest with each pregnancy.
- Sherilyn Fenn
- Keri Russell. She was cute on Felicity, but she is even more stunning now. Michelle Phillips, especially in her 40s.
- Rob Lowe
- Thank you, R118. At last.
Tea Leoni, circa "Flying Blind"
Nastassja Kinski, circa " Tess"
Ann-Margret, "Bye-Bye Birdie"/"Viva Las Vegas"
Kim Novak "Bell, Book & Candle" /"Pal Joey"
Young Marianne Faithfull
Michelle "Suzy Diamomd" Pfeiffer
- Definitively Cobie, she has that Jennifer Connelly look. Like Jennifer, she looks better well fed.
Cheryl Ladd and Jacklyn Smith. Add Lynda Carter.
Nastassja Kinski and Kim Bassinger.
- R122 To think someone passed on a Joss Whedon/ Cobie Smulders "Wonder Woman"...
Another Canadian, Missy Peregrym, and Pam Anderson circa "Home Improvement"
- R123 - You lost me at Pam Anderson.
- If you see Pammie when she was discovered at a Canadian ball game, you might reconsider.
Julie Burchill wrote a great little essay on how Pam turned herself from a beautiful girl to a tacky, cheap nothing-special.
- Cindy Breakspeare is one of the many woman who had children with Bob Marley. Their son Damien is handsome underneath all that hair. He needs to trim the brows a bit and clean up the facial hair; they distract from his handsomeness. The dreads are kinda cool though.
- Rob Lowe can't compare in female beauty with Miss Cillian Murphy.
No real woman can.
- Natasha Richardson
- Dianna Argon
- Cindy Crawford and Raquel Welch in their primes.
- Stephanie Zimbalist
- Frances Farmer
- Olivia Newton-John nearly turned me straight back in the day.
- As long as we're on the subject of pop stars...Sheena was definitely the LOOK of the 80s.
- Elizabeth Taylor
- Bill O'Reilly (You have to see him all dressed up with make up)
- Catherine Deneuve
Candice Bergen (she's not in the least photogenic; in person, she was astonishingly beautiful, right up until her health problems got her)
- Over the top talent and she always gave me a real hard woody...
- Are we forgetting lovely Connie Sellecca? Good.
Oh -- maybe I meant lovely Carol Merrill. I get so confused.
- Grace Kelly
- For me the is something incredibly special about Audrey Hepburn. She was still beautiful when she died.
- Canadian model Shalom Harlow
- r142 She has a face like a praying mantis. Here's a real woman...
- Sarah Paulson
Sara, I mean , A fan of hers.