- I agree with Rock Hudson.
- I''ll go with one of my first crushes. Carter.
- JFK, jr.
- Who is that, r2?
- Carter Oosterhouse
- Gregory Peck
- Cary Grant
- Paul Newman owns this thread
- James Garner in his younger days.
- Charlton Heston ala Ben Hur and 10 Commandments era.
- Modern day: Raoul Bova.
- Was Christopher Reeve handsome or pretty during his Superman days? I put him in the handsome category.
- He is definitely not a pretty boy, but god is he handsome.
- Errol Flynn.
- This one ain''t bad either...
- And with a truly stunning body to match.
- I still think Rod Taylor is one of the most handsome actors I''ve ever seen, from any time period.
- I know exactly what you mean OP, MEN like Leo DiCaprio and Shia LaBeuf, not like Justin Bierber or Adam Lambert. Even the boys were more masculine in the old days.
- gregory peck gets my vote.
- peck, stunning
- All the aforementioned dudes are pedestrian and bland.
- Why do all of Rock''s children look Oriental. Rock, nor his wife look Oriental.
- Earl Holliman, who was told:\
[quote]I was told that, even though I was a good actor, I wasn''t handsome enough to be a leading man and I wasn''t offbeat enough to be a character actor. I was just kind of in between. Well, when I sat in the barber''s chair [for a bit part in The Girls of Pleasure Island], they cut my hair about a quarter of an inch long and in the front it laid down like bangs—that haircut you see all the time now but then nobody had it except Truman Capote—and, with my big ears, my broken nose, my two front teeth, my little eyes and my funny-looking haircut, I was suddenly a character actor. Just like that.\
Sorry, I thought the guy was very handsome in the most manliest way.
- Another vote for Gregory Peck. I''ll also thrown in Gary Cooper:
- And William Holden:
- Robert Wagner was one of the most handsome men of his time. He''s aged gracefully. At the age of 80, he''s still good looking.
- Another one for Rock.
- William Hopper.
- Nice catch, R28! I rarely see Hopper pics from his pre-silver Daddy stage. Here, he looks like a more masculine Monty Clift.
- LOL someone who knew who he was....I''m in a classic TV mood with netflix do I got a few disks of Perry Mason to check it out due to a thread on Raymond Burr. The second that silver daddy came on screen I was like Damn! I knew he had to be even hotter when he was younger.
- Another William Hopper. Some of the finest lips you will ever see.
- Indeed, R31, those lips are mighty fine. I was always jealous that bitch Rhoda Penmark got to give "baskets of kisses" to that hot piece.\
Hopper looks a little bit like Drew Fuller in the R31 pic. IMHO. Too bad Fuller''s acting isn''t on par with Bill Hopper''s.
- Hugh O''Brian
- Clint Walker
- Another for Gregory Peck, and bonus marks for staying handsome as he aged.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VRME60-RLag/Rgh0wJOl6qI/AAAAAAAACk0/8uBj8UI7pkw/s320/Gentlemen''s Agreement - Peck-tacular.jpg
- Gary Cooper and Cary Grant, full stop.
- This guy. But I guess he''s more pretty than handsome.
- Agree with all of them except at r37. Does nothing for me at all, even with him showing pubes. r32 doesn''t belong here, either. But, man, Rock, Daniel, Gary, Gregory, William, Hugh, Charlton were or are hotter than hot.
- For me it''s Jack Kerouac
- Gen. Wesley Clark\
- That bit of 1860s rough, Lewis Payne:
- Totally agree with Gen. Clark. The face, the body--magnificent. His dog of a wife is damned lucky.
- I can''t believe he was only 26 when he left us.
http://images.google.com/hosted/life/l?imgurl=b34026f89a2b4524&q=jon-erik hexum&prev=/images?q=jon-erik hexum&start=20&hl=en&sa=N&gbv=2&ndsp=20&tbs=isch:1
- Can we find some handsome men that aren''t dead?
- google image search tells me this is the world''s most handsome man.
- He''s pretty nice.
friend of Google
- and this I''m told is ruggedly handsome
- I can''t believe no one''s named Montgomery Clift.
- Robert Conrad. Definitely the handsomest man of the century. \
Then again, he was also pretty and beautiful.
- Ted Williams.\
I do notice it seems we are kind of stuck on the retro thing. I think that way in beautiful women threads too.
- Peter Breck. AKA Nick Barkley
- George Clooney
- Richard Gere
- STING back in the day was incredible looking - good looking plus sexy plus talented plus smart.
- Where do we put Steve McQueen in all this miix?
- Young Clint Eastwood.
- Marc "Sparky" Bartolomeo. The electrician from "In A Fix" on TLC
- How can you find so many old, fat, cromagnon jawed, goofy haired guys attractive? It must be the taste of the times, but in my opinion movie stars didn''t start being attractive until the 1990''s. Cary Grant, Rock Hudson and Rod Taylor are just gross. Some old leading men may not be so bad looking for old guys, but the clothes and the hair and mustaches make them look too ridiculous to think of sexually.
- Raymond Burr
- John Barrowman
- I''ll second that R61!\
Oh, and the guy who plays Desmond on Lost.
- Jon-Erik Hexum - hottest man evah!
- Robert Conrad
- Robert Wagner
- More Robert Wagner
- Watten Beatty
- Tyrone Power
- No one has said Sean Connery.
- Sean Connery
- Alain Delon
- Uhm...Marlon Brando, anyone.
- Another one with his bf Wally Cox. Is that really Wally? I don''t remember him looking like that.
- On his death in 2004, the ashes of his childhood friend Wally Cox, which Brando had kept with him since 1973, were mingled and scattered together with Brando''s own ashes in Tahiti and Death Valley.\
What the media may be excused for not knowing is that Brando not only kept his friend’s ashes for more than 30 years but, when lonely, would sometimes dine à deux with the urn, holding conversations in which he would perfectly imitate Cox’s voice. He left instructions that after his own death their ashes should be mingled and scattered together. \
Yet he once admitted that he had never been happy with a woman, adding: “If Wally had been a woman, I would have married him and we would have lived happily ever after.”
- Dack Rambo. Also gay.
- How many of these guys are or were gay or bisexual?\
Most of them.
- Paul Newman
- Mel Gibson. Yeah, I know he is a dick, but he was hot.
- Was Dack''s twin gay too?
- Tom Selleck. Another dick and closet case.
- Eduardo Verastegui aka Ricky Martin''s ex turned-evangelical nut
- Burt Lancaster
- Tony Curtis. Curtis and Lancaster must have fucked.
- Brian Bloom. Don''t know why he did not become a bigger star.
- Bradley Cooper
- Michael Bergin of Baywatch fame.
- Errol Flynn
- Mexican actor William Levy Guitierrez
- William Levy Gutierrez once more. You''re welcome.
- Another for Errol Flynn
- Ricky Nelson was gorgeous when he was at his height as a singer. He lost a little bit of his looks when he got older though.
- Met hundreds of celebs, some of the biggest stars in Hollywood but this guy got a reaction like I''ve never seen. Josh Strickland, he starred on Broadway as Tarzan, and when he was the the Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS flea market, boys and girls would swoon.
- John Derek
- Jeffrey Hunter.\
At the link, scroll toward the bottom. There''s a shot that looks like Hunter getting surprise anal from RJ Wagner:
- Manwhore Steve Garvey
- Jared Leto
- Paul Walker
- Joey McIntyre
- Jason Lewis. Bisexual too.
- Jason Lewis seconds.
- David Chokachi
- young Franco Nero, who is now married to Vanessa Redgrave. This gives him bi or gay cred.
- Rob Lowe
- Gregory Peck\
Younger William Holden\
(what part of not pretty, but handsome do some of you not get?)\
Do you think Vanessa Redgrave is gay for some reason, r102? Why would her finally marrying her decades-long boyfriend, Franco Nero, make you say that?
- Taimak. Can also be seen in Janet Jackson video Let''s Wait A While.
- Oh and Taimak is gay.
- Richard Gere does not belong in this thread. He may be "attractive" or "sexy" but stunningly handsome? No.
- Gabriel Aubry ex-boyfriend of Halle Berry.
- Ken Wahl.
- James Franciscus
- Robert Redford for a short window period. Basically during the Way We Were time frame. Aged very badly.
- Roger Moore
- Jason Priestley during the 90210 days.
- Casper Van Dien
- Brad Pitt.
- Tom Brady football player. He''s as handsome as any movie actor.
- In honor of Friday Night Lights returning to NBC, Kyle Chandler.
- Another vote for John Barrowman
- R117 officially has taste up his ass.
- Jon-Erik Hexum
- Tom Welling
- Andreas Casiraghi
- What this thread shows is that there is no shortage of stunning men.
- T.J. Holmes, CNN anchor.
- Now that we''ve compiled a pretty good list, who among these guys is gay or bisexual?
- Adam Rodriguez
- R125, the only two one this list who I know are gay are Barrowman and Rock Hudson.\
Although I know there is speculation about a lot of other guys people named.
- Chris Carmack owns this thread.
- Lee Majors in Big Valley.
- Where can I view more of the ouevre of William Levy Gutierrez, por favor?
- Roger Moore
- Ken Olandt
- Rock Hudson, Chris Carmack, Jon-Erik Hexum, Monty Clift, Raymond Burr, John Barrowman, Dack Rambo, Eduardo Verastegui, Taimak\
Bisexuals: Cary Grant (seems to have had real love for Sofia Loren, but mostly gay and closeted), Errol Flynn, Tyrone Power, Marlon Brando, Paul Newman, Robert Conrad, Robert Wagner, Richard Gere, George Clooney, Alain Delon, Tom Selleck, Bradley Cooper, Burt Lancaster, Tony Curtis, Jared Leto, Jason Lewis, Jason Priestley (maybe only gay for pay), Lee Majors (maybe only gay for pay).\
Straight: Mel Gibson.\
The others mentioned, I don’t know…\
That’s pretty good gay/bi representation among the hotties.
- R133 - you think Marlon Brando and Paul Newman are bi??
- R135 what do you think?
- I had never heard that. I don''t think either of them ping.
- Mas William Levy
- Another picture of Lincoln assassination conspirator Lewis Powell (aka Lewis Payne). So contemporary it could be a clothes or fragrance ad.
- R139, I love his style, especially the hair. I''m going to my stylist tomorrow and I''m gonna take that picture. I want that hair.
- R135 you have living under a rock. Marlon came out as bi. Paul Newman''s sexuality has been much discussed for years.
- William Levy has quite the package. Thanks R138. Would love to suck on that for hours.\
Is he gay?
- I don''t know who this guy is but he is stunningly handsome.
- This is my favorite thread of all time.
- The old Jon-Erik trolls are among the most frightening on the DL.\
Another vote for Kyle Chandler. Good GOD!
- Young Paul Newman. He doesn''t even really turn me on, he''s almost too attractive. Like he''s beyond sex. Does that make sense?
- I watched the first two Superman movies last weekend. Christopher Reeve was perfect looking. Beautiful.
- R145 if you can''t appreciate a gorgeous man, something is wrong with you.
- Let''s add Matt Bomer to this thread. He does deserve it even if he is now going into the closet.
- hot damn r143. He looks like Jesus.
- I gave Alain Delon a bj in a video booth on E. 53rd St a few years ago. It was only a one way thing but he was still Alain Delon and I like hot older guys.
- Barrowman is creepy looking. Ugggh.\
Franco Nero, James Franciscus, Paul Newman and Alain Delon were some of the most handsome men of all time.
- Of the Golden Oldies I''d say for sure Gregory Peck and Gary Cooper. I never thought Montgomery Clift was beautiful although he had a very strong face.
- Barrowman has a couple of bad angles and can''t seem to keep the weight off, but when it''s working for him it''s really working.
- Alain Delon has admitted to being bisexual.
- The most handsome is William Holden
- I dont''t think Bradely Cooper is bisexual, maybe he had a bi past in college or something but I''d say he is pretty much straight now.\
Eduardo Verastegui isn''t gay, but an anti-gay right wing nut job.
- r73, because it''s not Wally Cox; it''s James Dean.
- Cary Elwes
http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/images/Cary_Elwes - 6 - Saw.jpg
- Justin Clynes is just ubder gorgeous. Alo rumoured to be Jake G''s ex.
- Justin again.
- Juistin Clynes did not date Jake. Justin isn''t even gay. They rumour that he comes from Florida and was out when he lived there is not true. Justin is from New Haven, Connecticut and is straight. \
- Fuck off, fangirl. Find some dopey imdb frau thread to infest. %0D\
And I say that as ''one of the DL straight girls''. %0D\
- A young Gary Cooper
- Intended for r162.
- a parade of icy blue eyes is this thread
- Joel McCrea
- He beats them all. Stunningly handsome, dare I say beautiful. \
THIS is what a man should look like.
- Perez had these this morning and I was truly stunned by a truly stunningly handsome man. No shit.
- Sean Connery
- John Gavin, Cary Grant, Peck-
- Half the people say Juistin Clynes is straight and has had girlfriends, half say he is gay. He has never commented on it, so I guess we don''t know what Justin Clynes sexulaity is, it doesn''t stop the fact he is one sexy fucker.
- David Fumero - in my opinion, the most handsome man in daytime television:
- Spanish soccer player Gerard Pique is the definition of stunning. Damn that Shakira is one lucky girl. I guess he is a total douche though, cheating on his long-term girlfriend with Shakira. He is what the Brits call a "chav".
- I agree with the poster on this thread who posted Earl Hollerman. When he was younger back in the 1950's he was just so handsome in a rugged way. When I watched him on TV I just couldn%E2%80%99t take my eyes off of him. BTW, he is definitely gay. However, the all time extraordinary handsome man that they consider to be in Hollywood history is Tyrone Power. That man was so extraordinary that he was a god like Adonis in his looks. I use to watch Tyrone Power%E2%80%99s films on TV when I was a kid, and I use to constantly daydream about him in school. He was the type of man I%E2%80%99ve always dreamed of. However, I grew up and reality set in, LOL, honey dream on! LOL. Also, Gregory Peck, John Gavin, Sean Connery, Montgomery Clift, James Dean, Rudolph Valentino, Jeffery Hunter on and on there are just so many men from the Golden Era of Hollywood that were extremely unique and special. They just don't find guys like that anymore for some reason.
BTW, R58, I've always wondered about him. He is extremely gorgeous! Is he gay?
- How long did Gerard Pique''s supposed affair with Shakira last? There were rumours that he spent a night with 4 female hookers inhotel room too. I''m sure hisgf must have left him by now, yeah he is hot, but the guy sounds like a total womanizing pig. Which totally makes him not hot but a loser.
- Totally Robert Conrad
- And again
- Perhaps I can help you out, R179/R19:
- I second James Garner when he was young. Hot. To. Death.
- BTW, the site I linked to has lots of images of hot (and not, IMO) men of all types.
- I always found him attractive as he got older.
- Sean Connery past 40 - then was when he got really hot. Robin and Marian, Outland, and Time Bandits.
- I just watched Vanilla Ice''s show on HGTV filliping homes. Mama Mia! this gay is way hotter now than before. I think he is maturing into a hot stud. Accept for his extensive tattoos, Yuck! However, I wouldn''t put him in the category as the other men mentioned on this thread who are mega studs. Has anyone heard anything about Vanilla Ice being bisexual? I am aware he is a happily married now and a loving father, but still just askin.
- is Marc "Sparky" Bartolomeo. The electrician from "In A Fix" on TLC R58, gay? He is amazing man who is a complete Adonis.
- A vote for young Mark Harmon
- Richard Chamberlain
- I''m with you on that one too R187. I once read in the Andy Warhol diaries that Mark Harmon had sex with anything that had boobs and a vagina. Andy Warhol was shocked at Mark Harmon''s player status. Back in the 80%E2%80%99s he had women throwing themselves at him and he had a lot of sex.
- R188, supposedly Richard Chamberlain had sex with Prince Philip. Prince Philip was enthralled by Richard Chamberlain''s complete male beauty.
- Has anyone said Brian Peppers yet?
- Dillon Buck
- I think Errol Flynn. He died at 50...kind of sad. His son or daughter was murdered in Cambodia, I think he was 29 or something trying to make a documentary when Pol Pot was killing every one. I think he had other kind and three different wives. Why did I believe he was gay?
- I really wish someone would identify R143, who is probably the most beautiful/handsome man I have ever laid eyes on.
- Well, r195, his picture's been hanging on my Sicilian grandma's wall for the last 50 years...
- I'm not sure, but I think I made it all the way through this thread and nobody has mentioned John Hamm.
How could you not? John Hamm is the epitome of handsome. That is a MAN, fuck.
- I do find Eric Decker beautiful, but his recent revelation as a Romney supporter tempers my enthusiasm a bit.
Politics aside, he's quite beautiful. He looks like he's mixed with something too, maybe Native American.
- I think the model Jon Kortajarena is the most amazingly handsome man. He's also very changeable from photo shoot to photo shoot.
But his brief scene in "A Single Man" as Carlos was breathtaking.
- lol r196
r195, his name is Theo Theodoridis. He's Greek. Apparently he is serving a 18 year prison sentence for drug trafficking, and his looks have faded.
- Martin Sheen
- Stunningly handsome. And stunningly hot.
- I always loved Rick Edwards, model and soap stud.
- Thanks, R200.
I looked him up on Google Images - more photos where he was just breathtaking, and also a few (in prison?) where he looked drugged out and unkempt.
- Russian actor Grigory Dobrygin. He won Best Actor at the Berlinale Film Festival a couple years ago, boy's got talent as well as looks:
- Since I think he was only mentioned once in the thread and with no photo back-up, I humbly re-submit John Gavin.
- Oh yeah, click on the Russian trailer (Kak Ya Provyol Etim Letom) on my link and pause at the 00:40, 00:51, 00:54, and 01:40 mark for a better look at Grigory's face.
the guy has simply amazing bone structure and beautiful eyes.
- Another vote for the late great Gregory Peck. Dashing, handsome, sexy and a real mensch too. A gem of a man!
- Did someone correct R73? That was not Wally Cox. James Dean was in the picture and the other man was probably a director.
- Hudson did not have a melifluous voice.
- Paul Newman for sure. Gregory Peck. Robert Wagner in his youth.
- Robert Wagner? Nah - Jeffrey Hunter.
- R213 I think Wagner was better looking than Hunter but they were both pretty handsome.
- Has no one named George Peppard? Gorgeous.
- r210 is correct, the other man is Elia Kazan in the pic from r73.
- Robert Conrad
- I watched Judas Kiss and all through the movie I wanted to fuck this guy; Charlie David.
- I'll join the votes for Paul Newman.
- Rod Taylor
Ballet dancer Richard Craygun
- Brando. How could anyone be that beautiful? It's unfair.
- Timothy Dalton
Czar Nicholas II
John Gavin (at times when he wasn't too baby-faced)
- Dalton was IMO the most handsome of the Bonds and Bond wannabes. But Sean Connery was still the sexiest (Dalton's body was a disappointment, even if he was the tallest Bond at 6'3".) And his Bond movies were very good too - I guess they were too serious and adult, especially after Roger Moore.
- Gene Kelly
- Truly, stunningly gorgeous.
- Colin Firth, particularly when he played Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. Amazingly handsome man.
- Tommy Dunn, male supermodel
- Clint Walker in his prime -- big 'n' beefy hot
- First I absolutely agree with Clint Walker. Second I can't imagine a thread like this where Jon Erik Hexum hasn't been mentioned. I just can't go through 12 pages of posts.
- Another handsome, masculine man of yersteryear: Hugh O'Brian.
- Me. Back in my prime.
- Funny I ran into this thread. I was watching a few old Doris Day movies with my mother over Thanksgiving. Pillow Talk with Rock and Move Over Darling with Garner. Both very handsome men. Pillow Talk is a favorite of ours. I love Day's gowns in that movie and watching Rock being swooned over by all those women is kind of funny knowing he was gay. Great movie though.
- Another for the truly stunning Mr. O'Brian
- It's interesting that so many of the threads here discuss men from the late 50s-70s (Paul Newman, Jeffrey Hunter, Guy Madison, etc.), and it's not just nostalgic eldergays. It seems that that was a golden age for American actors - that kind of handsomeness today seems reserved mostly for male models. Was it Henry Willson's influence, as some people claim? Or was there just more demand for faces then, as opposed to abs today?
So who are the "truly stunningly handsome men" of today, other than Matthew Bomer?
- people may not like him for whatever reasons but I think Hugh Jackman is damn handsome as is Colin Firth.
- Totally agree on Jackman, R236. Firth not so much.
- R235, good looks was always the norm for Hollywood leading men since the earliest days of motion picture -- from Wallace Reid and Rudolph Valentino to Tyrone Power and Errol Flynn to Brando, Clift, and Dean. Sure, you got your Humphrey Bogarts, James Cagney, and Ernest Borgnines in lead roles, but if you look at their entire oeuvre, the bulk of their work were as secondary or villanous characters or in B pictures. It wasn't until the late '60s and '70s that you got men and women with character actor features routinely in leading roles. Think Walter Matthau, Dustin Hoffman, Charles Bronson, and Elliot Gould -- those faces would've never gotten them starring roles at MGM in the '50s.
- When Keanu Reeves was young, he was the best looking thing (male or female) in 10 states. Everyone who has seen him in person, says the same thing.
- Alain Delon!
- Harrison at the peak of his powers.
- R239 we were watching As Good As It Gets with the family over the long weekend and my old mother said "he is SO gorgeous" about Keanu. I never thought he would be her type.
- [quote]we were watching As Good As It Gets with the family over the long weekend and my old mother said "he is SO gorgeous" about Keanu. I never thought he would be her type.
Keanu? In 'As Good As It Gets'? I don't remember him in that at all. I only remember Jack Nicholson, Greg Kinnear and Cuba Gooding Jr. Did Keanu have a cameo?
- Impeccable Robert Taylor
- Keanu was Jack's doctor and started dating Diane's character. He had a fairly prominent role.
- Gardner McKay - beautiful, beautiful man
- Keanu was in Somethings Got To Give, not As Good As It Gets.
How could Keanu not be everyones type? He used to be absolutely breath taking. Maybe if you prefer Germanic beauty
- Alein Delon...gorgeous in that picture, r240.
- You are right R247. I don't know why I always get those two title mixed up.
He is GAWJUS. And it looks like DL fave Suzanne Pleshette got herself a piece.
- I think for 90's beauty, Keanu wins, hands down.
- Tom Selleck will always own this thread. No matter his age, he is the definition of tall, dark and handsome. Oh, and that 'stache...delish!
- Yes, he is attractive and gay but he's conservative.
- Van Williams
- Darryl Hickman
- Leif Erickson
- Another vote for George Peppard.
- Gabriel Aubry is a gorgeous man.
- Olivier Martinez!
- John Corbett
- I think Olivier Martinez's anger and aggressiveness as made him very unattractive.
- Cilian Murphy in and out of drag!
- I think Cillian is beautiful and stunning, R262, but he's not handsome.
- Jake Gyllenhaal. Truly, stunningly handsome.
- Cillian Murphy looks like a defected Tom Welling.
I don't think Ireland was ever part of the USSR/
- Haha, I meant defectIVE. I'm trying to multitask here.
- Cillian Murphy doesn't even look like a handsome women, just a beautiful woman (even dressed like a man).
- Eric Thal
He used to be hot.
- I wonder who didn't fall in love with
Jean-Marc Barr in 'The Big Blue'
- Ahhh yes
- R260=Nia Vardalos
- DL was into Jon Fleming for awhile as I recall.
- Young Ian McShane
- God, what a man... James Garner.
- Rip Taylor doesn't get a vote?
- Keanu Reeves used to be so handsome, people would become fans, just from seeing him in person. He really was THAT good looking.
- Rodrigo, baby!!!
- I think Guy Berryman, the bassist from Coldplay, is so handsome.
- Always had a little thing for Soundgarden's Chris Cornell.
- I find actor Harry Lloyd very handsome!
- David Hadley
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson
- Pope's guard? Otherwise, please let me know which country has an army like this!
- Who are these people?
- GREGORY PECK
- Harrison Ford is proof positive that a LOT of men can look better at 40 than at 20.
- PLEASE BRING BACK THE STEVE MCQUEEN THREAD OR AT LEAST CREATE A NEW ONE ABOUT HIM.
- Gary cooper
- R204, I should probably have saved my copy of this book.
- Hugh Dancy
- Garrett Neff
- Deke Anderson - NSFW
- David White - NSFW
- Scott Fujita
- Gene Kelly. Many of men mentioned above I find them, in some ways, more handsome than him. I know Gene is not sex appealing like some guys, but sometimes his joviality mixed with a certain innocence makes my heart bumps.
- JON KORTAJARENA= perfect bone structure!
- I want Nacho!
http://www4.pictures.stylebistro.com/gi/Nacho Figueras Pendant Necklaces Cross Pendant SdMnvg5iwYul.jpg
- Although I am NOT the Elias Koteas Troll (tm), I agree that Mr. Koteas is a very handsome man.
- really? This thread went for 303 posts just linking to pics of old guys? (at least that's what OP seemed to want, I'm certainly not clicking on all of them) You people are weird.
- WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE SHIT IN MY MOUTH?????
- I would add Tom Selleck to the list. Pete Kuzak, too. The body builder Rusty Jeffers, too.
- James Garner, my God, how could I forget James Garner?
- Richie Nuzzolese
- What a resentful old priss r305 must be.
- I agree. The young guys today are too small, too ordinary. There aren't many really good looking, nice body but not weight lifter, guys with some personality. And if there is one he is probably Australian.
- Timothy Olyphant
- Viggo Mortensen
And my other submission is a total pretty boy, but I think he is gorgeous and wanted to share: Francisco Lachowski.
- [quote]And my other submission is a total pretty boy, but I think he is gorgeous and wanted to share: Francisco Lachowski.
And what's wrong with pretty boys, R312, when they are as "truly stunningly handsome" as Francisco Lachowski?
- Raoul Bova
- He's also hung, r313, r312. NSWF!
- Not so much now but Marcus Schenkenberg
- Here's Francisco again, R315, also naked, and a little bit hard. But not a full exposure.
- Lenny Kravitz
- Ramon Novarro, Hollywood gay of yesteryear.
- Gary Cooper
- John Gavin
- The original guy from The Wild, Wild West (can't remem his name)
- Nacho Figueras
- Rod Taylor in the Time Machine
- Gerge Hamilton
- TYrone Power.
- Who would have thought? Except for the ear things he looks a little like like a dark haired McSteamy.
- Dan Payne
- Telly Savalas in that twilight zone episode and Stanley Tucci
- Has anyone mentioned young Elvis?
- Gerge Hamilton? Was he the good looking brother of George Hamilton? George always looked skeevy and smarmy.
- Loved so many of these men. But there are so many more. Just a few:
And, the seemingly menacing, sexy Steve Cochran.
- Men that make your jaw drop. Marcus Schenkenberg was the first guy I was obsessed with. At the time I looked at him like a god. From 1988 to 1998 he was stunning. Henry Cavill and Matt Bomer round out my list. Both are incredibly handsome and charming.
- Tyler Hoechlin from Teen Wolf. Seriously.
- djimon honsou
- Rod Taylor
- Robert Kennedy
- I want to serve as a counter balance to the fan boys who swoon over Keanu Reeves. No, not everybody thinks he's handsome. He does nothing for me whatsoever, and in one of his first movie roles, when he plays a teen druggie (River something?), he looked like he arrived on set via the special needs bus. Combine that with his terminally slack body and you have a big, fat bundle of nothing.
- [r338] Have you been in his presence? [r337] Bobby was *very* sexy, but I wouldn't call him "truly. stunningly handsome"
- R339: I can't find the picture now, but it was posted on a Robert Kennedy thread here on DL. in swimtrunks - a hot body.
- Timothy Olyphant is incredibly beautiful. And he's 45 but still hotter than men half his age.
The latest photo. Perfect features.
- Anyone mentioned Aaron Eckhart.?He is one of the most classically handsome actors around.
- Gay guys have the best taste in men. Thread link bookmarked.
- Richard Armitage
- Nicholas Hoult
- The handsomest man I ever saw in a movie was at the end of Lost Horizons that had Sally Kellerman and Liv Ullman. At the very end when the hero is trying to get back to Liv Ullman he ends up at a clinic. The doctor had the most amazing handsome face I have ever seen on a man. I don't think he was an actor.
- Fixing r341 link.
Olyphant gets hotter with each passing day. Although I do wish he'd cut his hair.
- Jimmy Fallon.