- I''m not a fan of Sandra but I can totally get on board with the "she''s better then Julia!"
- Right on, OP!
The Sweetheart Troll
- Yes, I know it's an old thread, but here's Sandy filming The Heat.
- Am I the only one who remembers Julia's CUNTY comment about Sandy when Sandy was going through her dilemma? It was something like "She was always my favorite server at [name of restaurant]." The U.S. loves Sandra and she'll get to play 35 year olds for at least the next 7-8 years.
- I didn't know that about Julia.
I like Sandra's hair in the pics - it looks thick and healthy.
- Wipe the shit off your upper lip first.
- Watched Premonition recently, terrible! Though Divine Secrets was good at points.
She really played up Harper Lee's dykiness in Infamous.
- She 'n' Reynolds are funny in this, La Betty, too.
- Premonition was a bad movie, but Sandra did a good job there. Sandra as Nell Harper Lee is one of her best performances ever.
- Sandra's career was on the decline right up until the proposal and that white lady savior/football movie whose name escapes me. She also had that terrible flop/turd in between those two, but it just goes to show, you're only one hit away from the top and two hits away from the stratosphere.
The thing is she has terrible taste in movies, judging by most of her filmography. I like her, so I hope she doesn't squander her found-again stardom.
- r4, I never heard of that, do you remember where Julia said it?
- Lulu, take a memo to Big Crack Mouth.
"I'm still waiting for the change from that twenty when you wanted cigarettes and couldn't smoke one of my non-menthols, you cunt. Cunt Cunt Cunt. CUNT CUNT CUNT."
Don't sign it. She'll know. Cunt.
- Sandra and Adam Sandler 1994
- Sandra is adorable in this early interview with Letterman
- She also as a great head of hair
- I'm looking for the post Jessie James quote from Julia, but here's another shady quote:
In 1997, an interviewer asked Julia Roberts (who was recovering from a major fallow period, professionally) about "newcomer" Sandra Bullock. Her response?
"Other actresses? Maybe it makes me shallow as a person but I have never given Sandra Bullock's career a moment's thought. I've never seen any of her movies so I honestly don't know what she's about. I mean, I've seen her on television and she seems delightful. I do think her success is great -- in a way -- because it means there's enough work for everybody. Forcing "the next Julia Roberts" on to Sandra Bullock isn't really fair. She's probably been working longer than I have."
- I like her, I think Julia is a bitch.
The thing about Sandra is, she's all PR. She married Jessie for the press. His big mouthed lover got out of hand, she had to divorce Jessie, then she had to adopt a brown baby. To be honest, I don't even think she wanted any children.
- [quote]"Other actresses? Maybe it makes me shallow as a person but I have never given Sandra Bullock's career a moment's thought. I've never seen any of her movies so I honestly don't know what she's about. I mean, I've seen her on television and she seems delightful. I do think her success is great -- in a way -- because it means there's enough work for everybody. Forcing "the next Julia Roberts" on to Sandra Bullock isn't really fair. She's probably been working longer than I have."
...feel like cuntin' it up, feeeel like cuntin' it UP!
I didn't know Julia could cunt so well. I thought she was just a bitch.
- Sandra on The Muppets dancing
- and more on the Muppets
- I LOVE SANDRA BULLOCK
- From The Net
- "I have never given Sandra Bullock's career a moment's thought."
I'm the person who originally posted this quote. When people say things like this, it means the exact opposite. It's like guys that say "But I'm a nice guy!" (he's really a huge asshole and everyone knows it) or a chick or dude that says "I hate drama!" (and is the person who is the source of all "drama"). It always, ALWAYS means the opposite. This quote reveals that Julia probably spent LOTS of time and mental energy thinking about Sandy's career. A LOT!
- I hesitate to comment on this thread, it having been started by a crazy "circumcision is mutilation" troll, but I completely disagree with R17. It seems more like she does things that specifically *won't* get her positive PR. Marrying a trashy, tattooed bike enthusiast wasn't exactly a natural coupling that her fan base liked, and it certainly came back to bite her on the ass. I definitely don't think she adopted Louis for PR; note that she's one of the very few Hollywood celebrities who's ever adopted a black American baby, instead of one from an impoverished country that could be used for propaganda/martyr purposes (Angelina, Madonna, etc.), or a "pretty" white or mixed-race baby.
Also, unlike nearly everyone else in show business, Sandra has never made L.A. her primary base; she lives in Austin most of the time and is in L.A. generally only when working. McBongo has followed her lead btw and relocated his brood back to Austin full-time as well (after living mainly in Malibu but keeping an Airstream in an Austin trailer park -- yes, you read that correctly -- for about a decade while single).
- [quote]Also, unlike nearly everyone else in show business, Sandra has never made L.A. her primary base; she lives in Austin most of the time and is in L.A. generally only when working.
She lives in New Orleans now (where she adopted her son) -- bought a nice but not ridiculous house in the Garden District and can be seen around town with a bodyguard, though people respect her privacy.
She's donated/raised millions for one inner-city high school and doesn't make a big deal about it. The teachers there swear she's the real deal.
- Is she a recovering drunk?
- R26 - don't think so. Actually, I suspect she's a lightweight and gets a little tipsy on a glass of wine. That explains her early interviews on Letterman/Leno where they usually provide guests drinks.
- This appears corny but when I'm down or under the weather, a Sandra Bullock or early Meg Ryan movie always cheers me up. I don't feel shock, dismay, disgust, or depressed after their movies. Granted, a few of their films are serious and sad but most are up lifting.
Call it "goodnessdar" but I suspect Sandra has it.
Julia, othe other hand, always seemed bitchy.
- Yeah, Sandra was the next Meg Ryan R28. Sandra just had a longer career, and was better at the serious stuff.
- I watch Sandy movies too when I'm not feeling well.
- Has anyone seen "Love Potion #9"? It's one of her earlier stuff, and it also stars Tate Donovan. I've been meaning to watch it, but it hasn't exactly piqued my interest. However, if people recommend it, I'll give it a go.
- [quote]She lives in New Orleans now (where she adopted her son) -- bought a nice but not ridiculous house in the Garden District and can be seen around town with a bodyguard, though people respect her privacy.
She spends a lot of time in NOLA, but Austin remains her primary residence, as well as the home of all the businesses she owns (a production company and two restaurants). She's seen here more than any other celeb except for Lance (Armstrong).
- R31 I didn't watch it because her facial hair bothered me in the clip I saw.
- R31 - Love Potion No. 9 is good. Fun movie.
- I think Sandra benefited from achieving great fame and success much further along in her career. She was around 30 when Speed came out. That gave her most of her 20s to struggle, wait tables, grow up a bit, before she was thrust into the limelight. She seems to really enjoy her success, to have fun with it, and to not take it so seriously. I think Brad Pitt (Angie notwithstanding) is very similar, and it took him longer to reach the A list too.
- R35 - I think you are right. Sandra wasn't starving before Speed, but she hadn't been thrust into the spotlight till then. Brad too. Lauren Graham may be another example - she was about 33 when she got Gilmore Girls.
- By the way, it says 'Ball's on your face.
- She's likable, certainly more likable than cunty Julia Roberts. She's never thought about her for even one minute? Sure. That means there's a secret room in Roberts' house filled with Bullock dartboards and voodoo dolls.
Sandra Bullock's no great actress but she's funny, pleasant and relaxing. Her Oscar was more about years of solid box office for making relatively inexpensive films than great acting.
The marriage to racist asshole Jesse James makes me wonder if there's something darker underneath the "America's Sweetheart" veneer.
- R36 = the only person the planet to think about Pig Nose Graham
- R38 - actually, I think she's become close to great. She was really good in Crash, Infamous, and a couple other movies.
- Geesh, all these posts and no mention of the white elephant in the room. The very real possibility that Sandra is a successful closeted lesbian.
- I love Sandra Bullock, she always comes across very well in interviews.
I don't think that she is a closeted lesbian. I would love it if she were a lesbian as she would be an amazing role model.
She looks fantastic for her age. I think she is someone who has really taken care of herself over the years - good diet and regular exercise.
I really don't get why she married Jessie James she must have had a moment of madness.
- Sandra is very calculating, don't be fooled by her down to earth demeanor. NO ONE who earns fame at her level got there without showing some claws along the way.
She may not be the bitch that Julia Roberts is, but Sandra knows how to play the game. She is very publicity shy and hoped the marriage to James would keep the publicity wolves at bay and make her seem more interesting with a "wild" guy, so to speak. It worked until the low life ladies he diddled with wouldn't shut up. I believe she is a lesbian and her partners are among her inner circle of staff and close friends who can avoid scrutiny because they live away from Hollywood most of the time.
- I wish she would expand her inner circle of lovers to my neck of the woods. She owns a beach house about 1/2 a mile from me.
- R44, I doubt she has a big turnover in staff. She looks like she would be a ball to work for and would command a lot of loyalty.
- She's had a number of non-famous boyfriends. Doesn't mean she is straight, but I don't buy her being a pupppet master illusionist.
What I find strange is that she must have the saddest eyes of any rom-com queen ever and yet her movies are supposed to make people happy. She almost always looks nearly suicidal.
- I would gladly be part of Sandra Bullock's lesbian harem. :D
However, I just don't think the woman is a lesbian. No way to prove it either way, I suppose.
I'm sure she is pretty tough and has "claws." I don't think a person could get to that level of fame without knowing how to play the game--how to play the players, so to speak.
She is very likable and seems like a good egg. People are complex--she can have a good heart and still be uber-competitive.
I have a feeling that there are a lot of aspects of Hollywood that are pretty unpleasant. I'd guess that a "nice" person wouldn't last very long in that environment.
- I have no doubt that she's grown to be tough as nails, but I think she's a genuinely nice person.
- Sandy was great in her pre-Speed films too.
She was funny and endearing in Love Potion No. 9, heartbreaking in The Vanishing (how cool was it that she and Jeff Bridges won their Oscars the same year, and he killed her character in The Vanishing), and she was sexy and delivered a great performance in When The Party's Over, which was like a Big Chill for the 90s.
- I thought she was the best part of The Thing Called Love.
- Love Sandra. That is all. Much better than what's-her-face with the red hair and giant bass mouth. We keep forgetting the other one's name.
- I love The Proposal and yes, kill me, Miss Congeniality, I will watch 2 Weeks Notice and even All About Steve (a future underrated classic if you ask me!). Like others have said, when I am down, her movies pick me up.
- Forces of Nature is a weird one.
- Forces of Nature was strange, yes. It was a terrible movie but I thought it seemed like she was taking a role that would challenge the "America's Sweetheart" image.
I'm not sure if I'd call All About Steve a classic, but it was much better than the reviews indicate. Add to that the fact that she accepted her Razzie for the role with such humor. She's an endearing chick.
- Two Weeks Notice was an ok film, but sandra was wonderful in it. She's really talented as a physical comedic actress. Sandra also looked gorgeous in the film.
- All About Steve looked like it was filmed on really cheap, old stock. But I agree that it wasn't worse than most bad movies that get praised.
While You Were sleeping is for blue days,
Premonition is for dark days.
Two Weeks Notice is for nothing to do days,
Miss Congeniality is for on a lark days.
28 Days is for dry days,
The Proposal is for bright days.
Hope Floats is for cry days.
The Net is for fright days.
Every day is just our luck
Cause there's always time for Sandra Bullock!
- Love her and when people refer to her I call her "My Sandy".
- Was her dad really a Nazi scientist?
- Ah yes, I loved her in Two Weeks Notice. Hugh Grant gets on my nerves but he did have a few great lines. Her movies are often quite watchable--but forgetable. I suspect if she weren't in them, they'd be duds.
Hm, R56--I don't know much about the technical aspects of film-making, so I didn't notice. Of course, I saw it on a rather old television.
- @ R59 her dad is American, her mother was German.
- @ R60 Two Weeks Notice is the only Sandy movie I cannot watch because of the annoying Hugh Grant.
- R62: Ahh, glad it's not just me. I don't particularly hate the guy--he seems like an okay fellow in real life...but his smug, faux-cool film persona is annoying to me.
I loved him in Four Weddings and A Funeral, but he has been doing that character for several years now. That seems to be a habit many actors fall back on.
One thing I do like about SB is that she saw she was in danger of doing that and has tried new characters. The trashy mess of Forces of Nature, the asshole racist in Crash, for example. That's a very smart career move.
- She will never come out. She loves her career and fans too much.
- R62 - I thought the same way till I was forced to watch it (on a bus trip, and didn't have ear plugs with me). It was surprisingly good.
- I thought she was way better than Keener as Harper Lee and I usually love Keener. I think Sandra has alot more talent than she's chosen to use for some reason.
- R61, I thought he was a rocket scientist who created stuff for nazis.
- This thread would be better if Meg Ryan was in it.
- R69 - start a Meg Ryan thread.
- MAJOR FUG ALERT:
- It looks like she's had a ton of work done.
- R70 = idiot newbie
- R72, it does not at all look like she's had a lot of work done. That pic looks like it was taken in high school, before she became familiar with hair-straightening and eyebrow tweezers. Sandy's arguably the most naturally young-looking of any actress in her peer group, with the possible exception of Julia Roberts (who's admittedly a few years younger). The only thing I'm reasonably sure she's had done is an eye job, which nearly every major fortysomething actress gets at some point.
- Give me a break, R74. Definite nose and lips work, at minimum.
- "Lips work"? What the hell is that supposed to be? Sandy does not look like she's had any injectables in her lips, if that's what you're implying. She sure as hell doesn't have the dreaded "trout mouth" a la Meg Ryan and Goldie Hawn.
She *may* have had a subtle nose job; I'll grant you that.
- Shaved down, R76, not injected.
- R77, it is not possible to "shave down" lips.
- R78, they could be amputated.
- I didn't literally mean shaved as is done with body parts, but still cut down/lessened. This is not uncommon for celebrities.
- R80, yes, it is uncommon.
- Not uncommon for certain kinds.
- "certain kinds"?
- What is Sandy trying to hide about herself?
- Wow, her son grew up very fast:
- F&F r85, you racist fuckstick
- What classic theater role do you think Sandy would excel at?
- R87, Gertrude in Hamlet. She's the right age.
- I'm shocked nobody has mentioned her wonderful performance in The Thing Called Love (River Phoenix's last film).
Sandra plays a kind of hillbilly with music aspirations named Linda Lui Linden & somehow ends up in the same social set with the too cool for school River, Samantha and Dermot Mulroney.
Sandra has fantastic chemistry with Samantha Mathis, whose character has pretentions about being a serious artiste in Nashville (aspiring country music singer with a copy of Virginia Woolf's A Room of One's Own in her bag --- how BRILLIANT is that?!!!!)
Anyhoo, Sandra and Sam's characters have some really great scenes where they get into fights and make up as BFF's do but most of the movie Sam's character acts like she is barely tolerating poor Sandra (although she loves her really).
Sandra has an adorable scene leading the line dance, in fact all her scenes are adorable. There's a moment where she walks into the cafe at the end and I swear to god, she looked like a darker haired version of Greta Garbo. Amazing bone structure.
Now, funny story - in the late 90s when Sam Mathis' career wasn't taking off, she called up Sandra and said "Some critic just said I could be the next Sandra Bullock?" The punchline is that Sam got top billing in their movie and Sandra was a supporting girl, but they are close enough in real life not to act like cunts over such matters.
Here's a beautiful comment from Sandra about River, by the way:
"River was a product of his own goodness. It was almost like he was too good to be on this Earth. Like, everyone else steps over the homeless people; River could not step over a homeless person. He had to rehabilitate them and give them a life."
"And he was incredibly honest - one minute I'd want to club him because he was driving me crazy, and then he'd say something that was out there. I'd be like 'I have to go to my room now and recover from that statement.' On set he'd throw himself on you and say 'I like you so much', and you never meet people like that. But when I met Keanu, I was like, 'Oh my God. This is exactly like River."
- Sandra filming The Heat
- As has been the case throughout the past week or so, many of these blind items interact with some of the same players appearing in more than one. Actor #1 is your puzzle piece this week to be joined with another blind. It seems to be Academy Award week this week in the blind items and today is no exception. This actress has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber, this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart. Everyday though, our actress lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she thinks if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper.
For the past 20+ years our actress has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever.
Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress has become a master of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model.
Secret Keeper has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing. Men. Some of the best looking, most gorgeous actors in the world have been linked to Secret Keeper, but they never actually go out. It is probably fair to say that Secret Keeper has been linked with three of the hottest actors on the planet. All of them A list and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper. The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper but sure are happy to hang out with her. They keep her secret safe while making it look like she is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual. She also keeps their secrets.
The first actor who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper was supposed to be a long term thing. He is an A lister through and through and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more, no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is really really rare that she ever kisses a man on screen.
Anyway, she and Actor #1 had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women that she found repulsive. He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper never speaks to Actor #1 because of his past actions.
Actor #2 was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is also an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic greenlight if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not always reciprocate. His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that. Actor #2 did introduce Secret Keeper to someone who has become a fixture in her life.
Actor #3 is also A list and is perfectly happy to let the tabloids think that he has sex with Secret Keeper everytime he is single. They don’t, but he hates the tabloids anyway and feels like he is sticking it to them each time. They do really care for each other and when he is involved with someone thy can’t hang out because then people might suspect they are just friends. It is only when they are both “single,” that he can come over and the tabloids go crazy.
In what is probably the best example of her acting skill, our actress even faked a marriage. The couple never had sex, but when he began to stray and get caught, it had to end. She had to play the hurt wife, even though she didn’t care at all about the affairs, but the fact that she was going to have to end it and lose her perfect cover.
At the present time, Secret Keeper just stays at home and has her few select, very very long term companions that she sees who pose as maids or assistants or whatever makes them innocuous to the paps. Secret Keeper is probably the best ever at keeping a secret
- It was big news when this couple broke up, and now you’re going to hear some of the grossest behind-the-scenes details.
There are photos. And a video. In them, the couple is engaged in various sex acts and using lots of filthy language. Since they were married at the time, no big deal, right? Well, the man is wearing leather, a brown cap with a racist symbol, and a gun. He also has a little mustache as the result of a scatalogical act in which the couple engages on the video.
When they broke up, he went to rehab, but curiously left after only a short period of time. Why? So that he could secure the tape. She was also extremely worried about the tape, as its publication would have certainly caused her pristine reputation to come crashing down. Her handlers rushed to the home, couldn’t find the tape, but were able to secure some revealing photos.
So, in case you are wondering why she was so quiet after the breakup, it is because she is still vulnerable to being as condemned as he is. He still has the tape, she still has the photos, and the two will be eternally locked in a Mexican-style standoff.
- So cute in her Halloween costume.
- Sandra is the most intriguing woman in Hollywood. We know almost nothing about her except that she's as "sweet as pie" but has a past full of dark secrets and drama. Will we ever know the real truth about our dear Sandy? I don't think we will. But we're okay with that, because she belongs to us!
Until next time, this is...
- Trailer for The Heat plus pics of Sandra
- Revised by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones March 23rd, 2013. This actress (Sandra Bullock) has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress (Sandra Bullock) who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber [another Blind Item where consensus said it was Reese Witherspoon], this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart.
Everyday though, our actress (Sandra Bullock) lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she (feels) if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock).
For the past 20+ years our actress (Sandra Bullock) has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever.
Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress (Sandra Bullock) has become a master (poor choice of words) of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model.
Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing-men. Some of A list actors have been linked to Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock), but they never actually go out. Most of them A list actors and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock). The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) but sure are happy to hang out with her (except Tate Donovan-he did date Sandra Bullock). They (she) keep her (their) secret safe while making it look like she (they) is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual (Sandra Bullock is heterosexual otherwise Jamie Jones would not be helping her). She also keeps their secrets.
The first actor (Tate Donovan) who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) was supposed to be a long term thing. He is (not) an A lister and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more (they knew each other for 4 years), no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is rare that she ever kisses a man on screen.
Anyway, she and Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women (and men) that she found repulsive (Tate Donovan is a homosexual). He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) never speaks to Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) because of his past actions.
Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic green light if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not reciprocate (Keanu Reeves is a homosexual and started out in Hollywood as a male prostitute). His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that (Keanu Reeves first girlfriend was killed). Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) did (not) introduce Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) to someone who has become
- Sandra & Jesse's Marriage A Sham??? [Even Perez Hilton knew the marriage wasn't real and Sandra was forced to go thru with this]. Danielle Dee Madrano. Danielle saw the green light to share all the dirt she knows and didn't waste time letting it fly. Danielle told sources:“She told me that she and Jesse were together…this was around May, 2009, or just prior to that. She told me that Jesse’s marriage to Sandra Bullock was for publicity, and that's why he did Donald Trump’s show, Celebrity Apprentice. He never called on Sandra for money or influence because their marriage was a sham she said.”
- Sandra Bullock never dated Ryan Gosling and can't stand this deplorable human being, he is a homosexual, has HIV, and has a false birth certificate. Ryan Gosling, the young boy with the false birth certificate telling lies that he dated Sandra Bullock. He was the jerk from hell, the place he was destined to be. See comment 1 and comment 2 and understand why she never could be honest about this little creep.
- Sandra would like you to notice she was not happy in this picture with the perceived necessary obligation, at that time in 1996, of holding Matthew McConaughey's hand after filming hours of the movie "A Time to Kill" in 1996. McConaughey has HIV and started out in Hollywood as a male prostitute.
Actors fear they will never work again and Sandra wanted to be cooperative during the filming of the movie. She was 32 years old and regrets she was holding his hand, if you do a close up of her facial expression its apparent how she was really feeling. Long time ago, still haunting memories. They never dated and the Wikipedia reference is incorrect.
- Sandra Bullock did not adore Keanu Reeves, he started out in Hollywood as a male prostitute, has AID's, is a homosexual and she couldn't stand him in any way, shape, or form. Keanu Reeves has called Sandra Bullock ‘wonderful, energetic, positive and talented' and she's admitted she adores him.
Sound like a platonic relationship. They've had people trying to set them up for years, but the time was never right,' reveals a source
Thoughts on Keanu Reeves. I understand why its assumed there may be a fascination with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock as far as public tabloid recognition. Actually the general public knows so very little about 'Sandra Bullock the public persona' that the only person that probably had known association with Sandra is Keanu. The general public (at least of our age) knows generally about the movie "Speed". Average person on the street, maybe only 1 out of 100 even knew any association Sandra had with any other guy except Jessie James, even then I don't believe very many knew about this until his very public cheating scandal. Not many even knew about Keanu Reeves except 'Sandra made a movie with him'. They may know there was a movie(s) with Sandra and Keanu but even then "Speed" was 19 years ago. Also the rise of Facebook fan pages has been a more recent phenomena and most people's knowledge and interest is much more superficial than otherwise understood.
- Tate Donovan homosexual
Sandra Bullock: The Star Next Door
Movieline April 1, 1995 [Sandra Bullock knew Tate Donovan 4 years, dated him several months, found out he was a homosexual. Tate Donovan then threatened her numerous times with verbal threats against her life to remain silent about his homosexuality and he stole one of her dogs. She was in constant fear for her life the entire time-that was her rude initiation into the secret code of silence amongst Hollywood actors.] All this talk about partnering and sensuality makes me wonder how Bullock's been coping with the recent breakup of her long relationship with Tate Donovan. "He's an exceptional human being, a very simple, classy, inspirational person," Bullock says of the actor and musician, from whom she split six months ago. "It was just one of those things where I had to move away to allow things to take their course. At least we can both say that it had little or nothing to do with this industry, because both of us were very far removed from that mumbo jumbo. The relationship just wasn't working right. [The breakup] came at a really odd time: all of a sudden the career was doing well, all of a sudden the rug was pulled out from under me. If things had been all that great, though, if I had been like, 'Oh, I've got everything going in my life," maybe I wouldn't have appreciated my success or worked as hard as I have since then.
- Tate and Jennifer Aniston also dated.
- Sandra Bullock dons short shorts while carrying her son Louis while heading to a birthday party on Saturday (July 6) in Malibu, Calif.
The 48-year-old actress was celebrating Matthew McConaughey‘s son Levi‘s birthday.
- R103 Did Sahara Jolie Pitt give little Louis bitch face lessons or what?
- She deserves to have a piece of her pussy cut off. Evil cunt.
- Sandra Bullock is fucking disgusting. Mutilating an innocent little child. She's sick.
I'd bet she'd love it to have her infant daughter's genitalia mutilated too.
- Sandra at Comic Con.
- That kid of hers never smiles. He looks like a 40 year old head on a child's body.
- She looked so gorgeous at the overseas premiere of GRAVITY recently. Those gams!
- Yes, she does look good.