- OP, you have the math skills of a porn star.
- Oops! That''ll teach me to post when high.
- Oh, that interview will make some heads explode. LOL.
- I still don''t buy it. If you read the whole response I think some of the money came from dancing or escorting. \
[quote]I am not really supposed to say but in the 9 videos that i made over the span of a year, I made roughly $40,000. It is very good money. You get to take trips that are totally paid for, meet new people, and have fun.
- [quote]He''s gay, but says a lot of guys on Sean Cody are straight because the money is so much better than straight porn.\
And once and for all, straight guys don''t have sex with orther guys let alone on camera for the world too see forever.
- Is he talking about the solo-jerk off videos, or the sex videos?\
I can understand a straight guy doing a solo jerk off video for a gay site, but not having sex with other guys.
- [quote]12. What are your current career or academic goals?\
[quote]I am currently working on my Psychology degree. I would like to work in Human Resources or PR. Something along those lines. \
HR, no, but PR loves exhibitionist whores.
- Bull, Sean Cody does not pay $5000-a guy a scene. That site wouldn''t make 40,000 a month in profit. Also the whole thing sounded like a memo he learned off by heart, probably the same memo Sean Cody give all their whores to recite. \
If he was paid that much, he should be dressed in a mask with a bag labelled "swag" because he robbed them.
- Yeah, nice try having a career outside of escorting after being a porn whore. And yes, darlin'', you are a whore.
- [quote]And once and for all, straight guys don''t have sex with orther guys\
I''ve never heard of this before. Are you really sure?
- he has 200 close friends
- I hope everyone recognizes that porn models always exaggerate their pay.
- They do. I checked it out. Seeing if it was worth it to help me through my senior year in college. I mean I didn''t even have money for my text books. You know what you get for your first scene? FOUR HUNDRED FUCKING DOLLARS. Then if you develop a following you get paid more. \
I considered it for about five minutes after that. Fortunately I had friends who gave me some money.
- Rylan''s work for SeanCody can be found here:\
- A friend of mine is friends with someone who used to shoot for Sean Cody. The numbers I heard were even higher for the popular guys who come back and back again. There''s a reason they don''t pop up on other sites, even after so many years -- they money is just in a different league.\
He also says -- and boy I don''t mean to stir up a shitstorm -- that a lot of these guys are straight, but damaged. That they''re desperate for male attention, approval and envy and this is how they get it.\
I know I know, I''m a plant, I''m deluded, I''ve been lied to -- I''m just passing on what I''ve been told.
- They have to keep the idea that it pays SO WELL in order to convince the members that these are straight guys having sex. If they real pay pack was known, guys would realize that NO straight guy will have sex on camera for so little. So they grossly exaggerate the pay so those guys obsessed with straight guys gay sex can believe it.
- Dude is seriously fuggo.
- They are not getting paid 4000 per scene. Not happening.\
Deal with it, porn fantasists.
- Vodka Sprite.\
- If it weren't true, wouldn't there be a serious outcry by straight guys who were supposed to do a scene for SC and expected to be paid super good and then found out they get paid on the super cheap?
Think about it this way: The money is the reason they consider doing it in the first place (gay or straight). Would anyone of them agree to do more when he gets paid (for example) 1,000 bucks for the first time (solo) and then (when the guys at SC think he'll become a members' favorite) gets an offer to do more for the SAME amount (or for even less)? No, I don't think that would fly with them, so the next offer will be more, say 1,800 for receiving a blowjob and the next time 2,800 for more, etc. and then for regulars (like Harley/Simon Dexter back then) they might do some sort of exclusive deal.
Not to mention that all expenses are getting paid by the SC team and these guys have some time to party and maybe go to some "exotic" location (like that Hawai series a couple of months ago) and meet new people and maybe hook up?
- "But if someone offered me $4k-$5K (not for 400 or 500 though) to get sucked off by a female on camera, I can't say I'd turn it down. As long as gay porn was playing..."
And then an evil bitchy queen would send a link to your 200 closest friends, and then everyone would be shocked to hear you had straight sex. Then you'd go to a job interview, and your heterophobic boss would fire you because you dared to have sex with a woman. Good luck finding another job that will accept your freakish lifestyle! If you lie, I'm sure that evil queen will send them an email too! :)
Our Society doesn't ridicule and discriminate against men who have sex with women.
I never did porn, but did do some escort work for a couple months. Since, I wasn't known (aka not a porn star), the guy that ran the service and scouted me, suggested I say I was straight and tell them I was in a fraternity. I did. Since guys thought I was straight, they wouldn't expect me to kiss or suck. I never bottomed, and would tell them I didn't top either. If they wanted me to top, I'd do that on a repeat and tell them they were my first.
I was offered money to go into porn. I'm considered good-looking, have a big dick, and have great stamina. I still decided against it since I knew porn stars make their real living through their dancing/escort work and not from movies.
I do think straight guys do gay porn for money though. Not in this country though. American straight guys have better job options. However, a straight guy in a third world country who TRULY doesn't have a better option would resort to gay porn. In America, sad desperate hot straight guys know there's better ways of scoring quick cash that doesn't involve their straight friends making fun of them.
I'm sure there are FEW exceptions, but every time I hear someone say "straight guys do gay porn for the money," I think they're lying or naive.
Also, in straight porn, guys get paid less, but they make more movies. In gay porn, if you make too many movies, people lose interest in you and you are replaced. If you watch straight porn, it's always different girls but the guys are always the same ones.
- r23, not only are you a sleazy whore, you are a LYING sleazy whore.\
- There is no way in hell this thread will end well.
- If straight guys do gay porn and are paid so incredibly well, in fact it sounds as if they were better paid than Josh Wald and legit male fashion models! why aren''t all the top male straight porn stars like Charles Dera and ...well he is the only one I know, but guys like him, doing gay porn. There are lots and lots of hot guys doing straight porn, none of them do gay porn, I''d think Charles Dera could ask for a bi big gay wage and get it, so why doesn''t he? Maybe because he really is straight.
- Listen, with viagra and cialis and some straight porn, straight guys can stick their dicks into just about anything. What you guys are confusing is real sex versus filmed sex. Filmed sex is very mechanical. Its about lighting and angles. There is no emotion involved. You''re just sticking your dick in something and pumping a few times, then you jack yourself off to cum.
- This guy Rylan is really not attractive at all. Is everyone on Sean Cody''s site this unattractive?\
The people in the scenes with him on r15''s link aren''t much to call home about, either.
- This Rylan looks like the Anna Paquin of pron.
- Sex is sex, unless it''s done with CGI or it''s stimulated, they have actual real sex.
- Yes, r30, but sometimes they don''t really like it.
- Really hawt str8 guys in gay porn make millions! They party all over the globe and live like rock stars! After a few year they make enough to retire on!
- Please, R28. Like you wouldn''t be on your knees in 5 seconds flat if Kurt came calling.
- Someone who knows him wrote this:\
"so i personally know “rylan” for many years and this is bullshit. he would brag to us how much he made, but then had to go back and do more b/c he was in so much debt from the irs and wasting it on shit. he is also very sensitive about the subject and cannot even take a joke about it. also, he does fit the porn star stereotype of being slutty"\
[quote]If it weren''t true, wouldn''t there be a serious outcry by straight guys who were supposed to do a scene for SC and expected to be paid super good and then found out they get paid on the super cheap?\
Do you think a straight guy who doesn''t want people to know he did gay porn is going to publicly whine about not getting paid enough $$$.
- But does the straight man go up into the straight man?
- "Bull, Sean Cody does not pay $5000-a guy a scene. That site wouldn''t make 40,000 a month in profit."\
The site would make a lot more than 40,000 a month.
- "There are lots and lots of hot guys doing straight porn, none of them do gay porn"\
Exactly. And the top straight stars like Manuel Ferrara are having sex with hundreds of women. They don''t need to do gay porn.
- Sean Cody is very lucrative. Despite torrents and share sites, they still turn a very nice profit. Its really nice work and a great pay day for just a camera and a few straight guys jacking off.
- But some of the models seem to lie about being straight.\
Some of them have major gay voice and still claim to be straight.\
At least some of them are openly gay.
- [quote]"That is why there are SOOOOOO MANY straight boys on Sean Cody. Yes, there are a LOT of straight boys. You can be straight, and do gay porn. It IS all about the money."
That's what I've been saying here for years, and oh how I love it when it makes DLer heads explode to bit.
[quote]so i personally know "rylan" for many years and this is bullshit. he would brag to us how much he made, but then had to go back and do more b/c he was in so much debt from the irs and wasting it on shit.
That doesn't mean the quote about the $40K is bullshit. Like people who win the lottery, he probably, as described, wasted it on stupid shit, and didn't consider the fact that the government would be needing about 30% of it.
[quote]Listen, with viagra and cialis and some straight porn, straight guys can stick their dicks into just about anything. What you guys are confusing is real sex versus filmed sex.
Exactly. The inability of some DLers to separate filmed sex from real sex in their heads is the reason we had THOUSANDS of posts commenting that Gale Harold and Randy Harrison HAD to be fucking on the side because they did it so realistically on film (never mind that non-porn actors routinely and almost universally say they hate doing love scenes because being nude in front of a large crew for hours on end, faking affection for a co-star you might even hate, just isn't very fun).
- [quote]Its really nice work and a great pay day for just a camera and a few straight guys jacking off.\
They do considerably more than just jack off.
- I will never get why it takes 8 hours to shoot a fuck scene--I mean good grief the burning of Atlanta in "Gone With The Wind" didn''t take that long. \
I understand setting everything up--but 8 fucking hours??
- [quote]I hope everyone recognizes that porn models always exaggerate their pay.\
And exaggerate that a straight guy is having sex with other men. As said before, a straight guy does not do gay porn for all the world to see, unless he''s bi or gay. All "gay 4 pay" are closeted.
- How long does it take to film a solo jack off scene?
- [quote]He also says -- and boy I don''t mean to stir up a shitstorm -- that a lot of these guys are straight, but damaged. That they''re desperate for male attention, approval and envy and this is how they get it.\
Why would a supposedly "straight" guy need male attention? That doesn''t make any sense at all, unless you''re gay.
- [quote]However, I''m a little more willing to accept that some of these porn models are straight. Especially if they are just doing jerk off scenes or getting sucked. If the pay really is that good, I can understand that a legitimately straight guy would be desperate for money.\
You do have a point, but when a straight guy bottoms...well, he pretty much is riding the Greek saddle.
- I guess they''re looking for a father figure, or for male affirmation.
- "he pretty much is riding the Greek saddle."\
What does that mean?
- A straight guy is very protective of his manhood or straighness. He WILL NOT do gay porn of any sort, especially to reveal in the internet to his family and friends. Unless he''s openly bi or gay, it won''t be a problem for him.
- It means he has a new gay card membership.
- A straight guy will certainly not agree to be fucked in the ass. They view that as the worst thing to do of all.
- Back in the days Falcon Studios claimed that most of their bottoms were straight, because they couldn''t get hard enough to be tops and straight guys were easier to work with, because they didn''t cause drama when they didn''t like their screen partner(s).
- Spin, R52
- The way some of you guys talk about straight men-whew- you sound like freshmen girls talking about the star quarterback. Look men will do anything. Straight guys get fucked- gay men have children-Jerry Lee lewis married his 14 year old cousin-men will do anything. \
The reason some people don''t believe straight men will do gay sex is because they think men are limited in their ability to do anything for money.\
Say you are straight guy- fresh off the farm-poor-maybe straight out of the service- or your girlfriend is having your baby-or you are just a plain addict. Money is money. What is a little amount to you could be a big amount to someone else.\
But , I believe, every straight guy on film has been with another guy before he did the flim. Priest, father, brother, army buddy, drunk frat night, he has been with another guy. And isn''t that really what makes a "straight" guy sexy in gay porn- wondering how he got in that position- so to speak-in the first place.
- More spin, R54
- If you need money. If the rent is due. If bill collectors won''t leave you alone. If you want a down payment on that new car and the construction job won''t give you enough for the down payment. If sucking a dick is all that separates you and a place to sleep and something to eat, then you''ll suck a dick. You guys are way too rigid in your thinking about what motivates some people. \
It''s an unwinnable argument on both sides, because the money taints everything. We''ll never really know if gay for pay really exists. \
I do know plenty of gay men who have fucked women and it doesn''t make them any less gay.
- [quote]That doesn''t mean the quote about the $40K is bullshit. Like people who win the lottery, he probably, as described, wasted it on stupid shit, and didn''t consider the fact that the government would be needing about 30% of it.\
Hmmm.... interesting comment on the unzipped blog\
[quote]the former sean cody porn model NEVER made that much money. I was a agent who refered models to Sean Cody and I knew what they were paid. He is such a liar. He just wants people to think he made all this money for doing porn but he made per scene what a good waiter could make each weekend.
- I believe him. $40,000 is such a unimpressive number. Why would he make that up? If he wanted to exaggerate what he made, he would have said something other than $40,000. You don''t brag over 40K.
I don''t know about those fags at Sean Cody, but at Corbin Fisher we''re all 110% straight, just hanging out with some other cool guys, makin'' a few bucks off you desperate flamers.
- Just tell me Isaac is really gay and I''m happy.
[quote]9. What is the biggest misconception about people who do porn?\
That we are whores, sluts, easy to get into bed.[quote]\
Erm, having sex with multiple people for money makes you a whore, slut, easy to get into bed.
- No, r61. Just luckier than you.
- I just love the way some people on this thread are talking about straight guys as though they are experts on what straight guys will or will not do. Most of your opinions are based on your own limitations, limitations imposed by your own gay sexuality.
For what its worth, consider this: for a straight porn-star wannabe, it is actually much much harder (pun not intended) to break into the straight porn scene than it is to get into the gay porn world. 99% of performers in both gay and straight porn do a mere handful of scenes in their lifetime.
2) Gay porn DOES pay much better. Sean Cody, for instance, will fly out prospective performers, wine and dine them (even if its only at Denny's) and generally treat them well. If he's willing to do this just for a prospective actor, he is certainly willing to pay decent salaries for their work. This will NEVER happen to a guy wanting to break into the straight porn world - only to the gals.
3) In my experience, most straight guys willing to act in gay porn tend to fall into two categories: a) those without too many hangups - usually young, easily horned up, not too bright, but excellent performers, willing to take it step by step, especially helped along with a bit of alcohol.
b) somewhat damaged guys, as mentioned above, with pretty poor self-images and desperate for cash. Guys like that have usually screwed up the other areas of their lives, and being feted in the gay world does indeed fulfill a void in their lives.
4) Last of all, in my experience again, gay-for-pay actors actually find it easier to have gay sex than one would imagine. Unlike most gay guys who are actively repulsed by female genitals, most gay-for-pay guys are mostly indifferent to male genitals rather than actively repulsed by them. Its their off-screen choices that indicate their real sexuality, and many of them are indeed straight. And that even includes the ones who are willing to do gay escorting.
- Is it the same people every time who have this G4P argument? I have been a sex worker and have also worked with male sex workers in a community health setting. It's always very difficult to generalise when you're looking at something as complicated as people's sexual interactions and the reasons and motivations behind them. It's certainly not so simple as saying 'if you're a man and you've ever touched another man's dick then you must be gay/bi'. The whole gay/bi/straight conceptual framework is a western notion that was only applied to human sexual behaviour in the 19th century, and i think it is a woefully inadequate way of categorising human sexuality. I have been friends with guys who dated only girls in their personal lives but who were quite able to have uninhibited sex with other guys and enjoy it as escorts. They weren't hung up about it when we discussed it, and I was able to quiz them intesnely about what I thought (at the time) was their self-delusion. I now think the pleasure they got from their homosex was different to what they got from their heterosex, but I came to think of these guys as straight guys, even though for a hundred bucks they'd suck my cock. It was women who turned them on but they were confident or desperate enough to unashamedly have sex with guys for money. I sort of admired them for it - they were certainly more free-minded and adventurous than most of the 'stay in your box' posters in these debates on DL.
liar, whore and all-round nice guy
- There are a lot of straight guys in gay porn but you can pretty much tell who they are. They don''t usually kiss (and if they do it''s done badly) and are watching straight videos while being sucked off. The guys who are on sites like Cody et al who are making out with their partners and getting fucked, no matter what they say they are, are at least bi.
They are all gay and no man is bi.
- The gay porn world would have us believe no man is gay, everyman is bisexual or straight. The major reason why gay porn is a lad of fucking putrid shit.
- The Greeks and Romans often fucked other males while away at battle. Male on male sex occurs in prison, but once those same guys get out of prison they to go back to women. Same gender sex in certain situations has a historical and situational foundation.
- Orientation - attraction to a gender - isn''t the same as sexual behavior. \
Also, in straight porn the guy is only a secondary player and many of them are truly ugly - just have big cocks. Not sure how a woman could even kiss some of these guys. In gay porn, the men are more attractive - some stunningly so. \
Going into any type of porn is not a noble calling - so if you''re good-looking, why not go into the better paying gay porn? I easily can believe the scenario of a straight dude doing a solo jerk-off vid for decent money, then given the option of even more money to let someone suck him off doesn''t seem that bad an idea. And you can tell when it''s a straight guy getting sucked - he seems a little bored and then kind of awkward or even embarrassed when he cums. I agree that straight guys wouldn''t get into the kissing or sucking or bottoming thing - but just might fuck an ass, particularly if he enjoys fucking his girl friend''s ass.
- "Male on male sex occurs in prison, but once those same guys get out of prison they to go back to women."
You can't compare incarceration with voluntarily performing in porn.
Here is my experience with G4P models:
I have messed around with about 7 different models from places like Active Duty, Military Classified, All-American Heroes and Randy Blue. I didn't pay them for sex. They didn't do it for money, but because they were horny.
What I found in talking to them that almost every single one had already had sex with a guy beforehand, usually being blown by some older gay guy who was the one that referred them to the porn company.
As for their financial situation, they weren't starving. Their financial situations were no more unusual than anyone else's who are in the late teens to early twenties.
The money they earned was used to buy newer cars, pay old bills and in one case splurge on renting a big house in a gated community to impress his friends.
They never thought that their friends would find out about their porn activities because their friends didn't surf gay websites. Many of them did have to deal with it as it will get out -- it always gets out.
I think situationally bi is a better term for these models. They would chase after girls, but every once in a while let a guy blow them if they were in the right mood.
- Right mood? I had one bi friend of mine tell me he was mostly into women but did it occasionally with men. I found out from several of his girl friends that he never had sex with them. He had a huge reputation as a pussyhound, but it was all just a cover.
- [quote]For what its worth, consider this: for a straight porn-star wannabe, it is actually much much harder (pun not intended) to break into the straight porn scene than it is to get into the gay porn world. 99% of performers in both gay and straight porn do a mere handful of scenes in their lifetime.
WRONG. A straight male performers career can last a lot longer then a gay male or a straight male performer. They also work more and don't have to worry about being overexposed since straight porn is geared towards female talent. ChristianXXX wrote that these days most female talent last less then a year in porn.
[quote]2) Gay porn DOES pay much better. Sean Cody, for instance, will fly out prospective performers, wine and dine them (even if its only at Denny's) and generally treat them well. If he's willing to do this just for a prospective actor, he is certainly willing to pay decent salaries for their work. This will NEVER happen to a guy wanting to break into the straight porn world - only to the gals.
Sorry hon but taking someone out to Denny's and treating them well doesn't won't make them decide "I'M GOING TO TAKE IN THE ASS FOR $$$ SO PEOPLE CAN SEE ME ON FILM FOREVER". A guy wanting to straight porn isn't going to give two shits about being wined and dined and treated well.
[quote]I just love the way some people on this thread are talking about straight guys as though they are experts on what straight guys will or will not do. Most of your opinions are based on your own limitations, limitations imposed by your own gay sexuality.
Spin, spin, spin! Sweetheart I think it's you that doesn't know much about straight guys. You're the freak that starts the "I sucked a straight guys while his fraucunt wife was gone" thread aren't you? Cupcake your sexuality is gay as well. I know you hate admitting that but time to come to grips with that dear.
[quote]4) Last of all, in my experience again, gay-for-pay actors actually find it easier to have gay sex than one would imagine. Unlike most gay guys who are actively repulsed by female genitals, most gay-for-pay guys are mostly indifferent to male genitals rather than actively repulsed by them. Its their off-screen choices that indicate their real sexuality, and many of them are indeed straight. And that even includes the ones who are willing to do gay escorting.
OMG spin, spin, spin. Yeah straight guys have no issues with sticking their tongues up another man's rear end, sucking their dicks, and getting fucked in the ass. Again you prove what an idiot you are. There are far more gay men who have fucked women then straight men that have fucked men. You are talking out of your ass.
Only a desperate queen trying to hold on to her fantasy believes this shit. Again Keith Webb who runs Titan estimated that 80% of gay for pay is bullshit and another porn journalist said gay for pay is a remarketing of bisexual.
[quote]The whole gay/bi/straight conceptual framework is a western notion that was only applied to human sexual behaviour in the 19th century, and i think it is a woefully inadequate way of categorising human sexuality
Spare us. From the NY Times.
[quote]In the new study, a team of psychologists directly measured genital arousal patterns in response to images of men and women. The psychologists found that men who identified themselves as bisexual were in fact exclusively aroused by either one sex or the other, usually by other men.
[quote]But the men in the study who described themselves as bisexual did not have patterns of arousal that were consistent with their stated attraction to men and to women. Instead, about three-quarters of the group had arousal patterns identical to those of gay men; the rest were indistinguishable from heterosexuals.
[quote]A 1979 study of 30 men found that those who identified themselves as bisexuals were indistinguishable from homosexuals on measures of arousal. Studies of gay and bisexual men in the 1990's showed that the two groups reported similar numbers of male sexual partners and risky sexual encounters.
- Amen 72.\
In my conversations with G4P performers, most had extremely weird descriptions of what gay and bi are.\
Most though gay mean effeminate. So they probably self-internalized that they must not be gay, because they aren''t effeminate.\
Same ones thought that bisexual always means an equal attraction for both sexes.\
Again, we shouldn''t really look to gay porn stars (or the websites/porn companies that make money off the fiction they sell about them) as the experts on sexuality. Most of the porn stars have major emotional issues that they are trying to solve by performing in porn. Many of them have been coached on what to say or how to justify why they are in porn to their friends: I''m doing it for the money which is the equivelent of "god, I was drunk!"\
I mean, how many gay porn performers recently have been arrested for murder, rape and armed robbery lately?
- What is it with Americans'' mania to put everyone into one of only two rigidly defined categories of sexuality? What a stupendous and stupid waste of energy.
- Rylan is okay. 6/10.
- Rylan is FUG-O-MATIC.\
Harley is ho-t-t-t-t--t-t! Does anyone know where Harley lives and if he ''scorts?
- Harley has his own blog and rumors are that he does offer his services on Craiglist when he''s in a big city like NY (300 bucks per hour).
- Those aren''t rumors R77. "Harley" is represented by whoremaster David Forest.
- This never happened.
- Rylan isn''t terribly handsome, but he''s blessed with a very large unit.
- [quote] "A straight guy will certainly not agree to be fucked in the ass."\
I have had sex with only one straight guy, a hot wood worker I met on a job site. This was in the late 1970s. We both got drunk the night we fucked. \
The two things the guy wanted to do were: suck my dick and have my dick up his ass. He never got hard.
- But did you pay him?
- Well, R82, that confirms he''s straight.
- [quote]The two things the guy wanted to do were: suck my dick and have my dick up his ass. He never got hard.\
So you are ugly and he was drunk. Probably too intimidated to do a hot guy.
- I think this guy, known on SC as Hudson, is the sexiest guy I've seen this year. He doesn't ping as gay at all. I've seen clips of him working out on YouTube that look like they were taped by his girlfriend. It does seem like he didn't realize that people would be able to figure out his real name so easily. Whatever. He's completely my type. And I thank him for being out there, available for me to fantasize about. Regardless of whether or not he is gay or straight.
- Where can I read the original article. It was deleted.
- Gay porn pays waaaaaay more than straight porn. In straight porn, guys are a dime a dozen. This has been discussed numerous times in porn documentaries and I have seen a number of guys who did gay porn do straight porn. They really weren't into gay porn. They were into the money. They put straight porn on while doing the deed. I still remember "Seitching Gears" and everyone was outraged. Suddenly it became: "You weren't really gay!" We'll make up you're fucking mind! People on DL are so hypocritical.
- My understanding is that the Sean Cody recruiters have some "secret sauce" recipe for recruiting new talent. It is some kind of highly guarded secret that they are not ever allowed to talk about. They do find the most amazing men (at times), men that you just don't see in everyday studio porn. Does anybody know their secret? Do they have hot women going to straight clubs finding guys, is there some secret network of recruiters working the college campuses? They certainly don't place newspaper ads or Craigslist posts, do they? What's the inside scoop on how they get these incredible and sometimes even physically perfect men?
- I think it's a pr fake interview. No one in gay porn is paying that much money to anyone, let alone a site that's pretty much been on the slip for a while.
And Straight porn guys earn just as much, James Deen earned close to $250,000. in a year and Charles Dera said he makes enough money to buy a house and car and have a pretty good lifestyle. Most straight guys have ended up leaving gay porn for straight porn because if you get in with the big studios the money is better.
- It must be a shitty house if it only cost $250,000.
- Straight porn actors make a lot of money because they do so many scenes and gay porn doesn't pay nearly as much as the so-called gay4pay have would have you think.
They need to have an excuse for doing what they want to do in the first place.
- Oh my GAWD.
- A straight man reveals nothing.
- R86 That guy is so ugly, I'd run if he came anywhere near me. The level of taste on DL sometimes shocks me.
- I think he's delicious - and why are you referring to taste? this isn't a society ball we are discussing.
- That's not what R90 said, R91. He's talking about two different guys.
- Actually Sean Cody does pay pretty well. Because his is a subscription based site. Not like regular porn relying on video sales, his income stream is much higher because it is monthly and guaranteed so paying top dollar only generates more income and keeps people coming back.
- [quote]I will never get why it takes 8 hours to shoot a fuck scene--I mean good grief the burning of Atlanta in "Gone With The Wind" didn't take that long.
honey, it also didn't look as good
- Yes, sites like Sean Cody and Corbin Fisher pay decent compared to competition...that comes absolutely no where close to the numbers quoted in the article. But porn stars are pretty notorious for greatly inflating the amount of money they make doing porn.
- making porn is a bore
- A straight friend of mine was recruited for Sean Cody. He was walking out of our university campus gym when a hot girl approached him. She was flirtatious and started out by asking if he had ever thought about modeling. Eventually she told him something along the lines of "you jack off everyday anyway, might as well get paid for it." She said he would be paid $500 for a solo scene with all travel expenses paid for a weekend in San Diego. He declined, but she gave him her card and made it clear she only gets paid after his would-be scene is shot.
- One of my friend from high school (who is definitely straight) ended up on Sean Cody as "Lance." I could find out how he was recruited and get back to you guys if you want. I know that he's segued into fetish porn (including getting fucked by women wearing strap-ons).
- Do get back to us, R104.
- He's cute, R104. You should get him to let you fuck him.
- [quote]And once and for all, straight guys don't have sex with orther guys let alone on camera for the world too see forever.
Everybody knows that gay men (and women) have married the opposite sex and even procreated. So we already know that people CAN and DO sleep outside of their orientation. To assume that it isn't possible the other way around reeks of self-loathing and homophobia.
- "Lance" is also getting fucked bareback on Masquerade Men. So straight.
- And there is no difference between desperately trying to fit into the society you were raised in and not wanting to think you are different and being perfectly willing to have sex with someone on camera for a couple hundred bucks?
Not to mention, sexuality is fluid, even lots of us who identify as gay are actually a little bi.
- I like finding out their real names and finding their facebook accounts, instagram accounts and stuff.
- And how do you do that R110? Tell us your techniques.
- Only idiots buy into this shit.
You get paid shit to do porn. Maybe not back in the 80's/90's but certainly now. Porn is just used so they can jack off their escort rates where the REAL money is at.
If a straight wanted to do porn and needed money, he'd be better off in straight porn. In straight porn, good male talent can make 100's of movies in one year an that' considered normal. If a male does 20 gay movies in a year, he burns out and the audience gets bored of him. In gay porn, males are REPLACEABLE. In straight porn, it is the women who are replaceable.
As for the gay4pay stuff. Well use your brains. Why wouldn't an escort claim to be "gay4pay" when "gay4pay" escorts have it easier than gay escorts? If you're a gay escort, you get paid 500 an hour to kiss, suck and fuck, but if you pretend to be gay4pay, then clients will pay you 500 simply to get sucked off. If you're gay and tell your client you don't want to kiss, the client will get pissed. If you're "straight" and tell your client you don't want to kiss, they don't care, they're too busy in love with the idea that they finally got the high school jock into bed. Usually, many of them were tormented by jocks when they were in high school, and hiring a gay4pay escort is in a way therapeutic for them. Too bad, it's all based on lies.
I know I did it with great success. I'm a showoff and had always wanted to do porn, until I did my research and found out how stupid of an idea that would've been. Instead, I just went into escorting, and worked as a "straight" male. The guy who hired me schooled me on all of this. Every single client that hired me would claim to be married or have a wife. Every single one. And they would have wedding bands on too. My boss assured me that those guys always put on wedding bands for show. It was so easy to fool them too. I'd just tell them to put on straight porn, and then talk about my fraternity bros, and they all ate it up so easily. I had one guy that would pay me just to suck me off , then he eventually offered me 1500 to fuck him. I did, and he truly thought he was the first and only man I ever fucked. He NEVER would've offered me that much if he wasn't self-loathing and desperate for "straight" approval. I did this for less than a year before deciding having a sugar daddy was the real way of making money! Haha. What an idiot I was back then.
Now, most normal gay guys see through this shit, but their opinion doesn't matter because normal gay guys don't pay for sex. It's the one that are damaged that pay for sex and they are the main demographic of gay4pay whores.
- R112 seems genuine. Dealing in relationships is fuckes up.
Plus I just read In the Solitude of Cotton Fields and that is fucked up too.
- Well put r112, thanks for posting.
- all we need now are the pics
- r112 De plane!! De Plane!!....
- I want to meet Brandon.
- Lance's profile on Masquerade Men listed him as "gay" -- so despite the mask he at least is honest.
The man likes to be fucked. Gay.
- Sorry but 'Rylan' has gayface.
- peter gay?
- Sorry if a straight guy sucks cock and fucks a dudes ass... he is not straight! Be it for money or what ever else. He is bi at best and that is be generous.
- Straight dudes don't do dudes.
- "Lance" is really Todd Hart Campbell. He's from McLean, Virginia and now runs some sort of bisexual fetish website.
- Peter=Joel Alastair Reed
- Doesn't posting reveals on a model typically get the thread closed?
Regardless of your opinions on the true orientation of "gay for pay" models, obviously a lot of the Sean Cody guys are living as straight men.
- R130, that is not unique to dudeporn. Millions of males who identify as straight are creeping on the down low with guys, whether via Craigslist or on campus.
- I always liked Lance. He clearly seemed to enjoy the sex.
- I don't believe that his parents or relatives are "supportive" of his porn career. That's bullshit, my parents would have disowned me. I do believe that he's now majoring in psychology and bio-chemistry...which parents would be supportive of.
- [quote]He's gay, but says a lot of guys on Sean Cody are straight because the money is so much better than straight porn.
I believe most of the models are liars...most are in the closet.
- Insisting that no straight man in the entire world would do gay stuff for money says more about your hangups than it does theirs. It's also pretty narrow, naive, and frankly, stupid assumption to make.
- Peter's Girlfriend.
- Peter's girlfriend looks kind of... horsey.
- They aren't "whores." You are an ass to say that.
Sean is just being geeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrous.
- Peter is very sexy in real life. I actually thought he was taller than 6'3"
- They are not that straight!
- In Vegas there are giant billboards for "Bait and Tackle." Straight well-built young men, ideally college student and construction worker types, are offered $1000 for a solo J-O vid.
Many fresh out of prison, or who've lost the rent money gambling, want to do more than one film. They're then offered a 2nd male of their choice. Many who've initially rejected the offer, claiming to be totally straight, have come back "under the influence, and agreed to try it albeit with a disguise.
Craigslist ads have plenty of offers for young male models for photography still and films as well, promising connections in San Diego and LA.
- If one were desperate for money, I think it would be better to work as an escort than to do videos. The money is comparable, and at least there wouldn't be any recorded evidence of your activities to haunt you (assuming you were judicious about how, what, and where to advertise your services.)
- R143, you're right, but the social stigma overrules financial smarts. The difference is calling yourself an "actor" vs a "whore".
- Here's an article featuring the owner of Bait and Tackle and a straight model.
- Where does this stuff from "Bait and Tackle" end up? I've never heard of a website with that name (and it's impossible to Google because of the other common usage of the term.)
- R147, check straightcollegemen.com
- That Review Journal article is very explicit.
- That Review Journal article is a trip:
"Almost every male applicant wants to star in the guy-girl scenes that Clouse's billboards suggest. But Bait & Tackle pays no more than $500 for those.
Ask most straight men their price to engage in guy-guy behavior, and most will say a million dollars. But $4,000 entices enough takers for Clouse, who can afford to pay more for these sessions because he charges more to view them on some of his Web sites. (The pay is $1,000 if the man agrees just to be masturbated -- or "tugged" as one billboard calls it -- by another man.)
Clouse glances at the security monitor.
"Oops, he's done," he says.
He enters the studio, tossing Houk a towel.
"Hey, hey, porn star," he announces, "you did great."
Clouse checks that the door is open behind him. (He doesn't want models touching doorknobs before they wash their hands.)
Houk seems ambivalent about the experience.
"It's was definitely something different," he says before cleaning up, getting dressed and claiming his pay."
- I love Brandon
- It's so weird to me that so many people here cannot fathom a straight man performing gay sex acts and not being gay or bi. Is it equally hard to fathom the multitudes of gay men who have had sex with women and remained gay? Porn for men is viagara and painful injections to stay hard. I know a gay guy who does gay porn and he says it is not fun at all. Straight men have been having gay sex for a variety of reasons of eons.
- Bottom Noah tops for the first time, He has a huge dick and seems to really like sex!
- r153, are you so ignorant as not to know the difference between closeted gay men who feign interest in woman because of a homophobic society and the fantasy notion that straight men have sex with men?
- "The pay is $1,000 if the man agrees just to be masturbated -- or "tugged" as one billboard calls it -- by another man."
- I am super skeptical of the money porn models claim to get paid, but if it helps at all, a friend of mine recently revealed his gorgeous brother went in to audition for a lesser-known but recognizable porn studio, and they quoted $5,000 for a gay scene. He wasn't interested, and failed the audition anyway (couldn't get hard on the spot). FWIW.
- ALL P.R. about porn is lies. All of it.
It raises escort rates.
- Straight men are complete whores.
- [quote]ALL P.R. about porn is lies. All of it. It raises escort rates.
Not quite. Some of it is lies, but a lot is just hype/promo. And the studios do not care whether it helps the porn model do escort work or not -- the studio does the PR/hype for one reason only, to increase their own business, get more clicks, more paying members or pay-per-view. End of story.
It is true that the porn model can then use the hype to steer his own escorting business, but that is like a reality TV star using their 15 minutes as a launch pad for being a personal trainer. The TV show producer has zero interest in how well the ex-cast-member's personal training business turns out.
- Dang, Brandon is hella hot
- brandon says he may shoot new scene in January
- "Straight men are complete whores."
I believe it, esp. in a bad economy. I think there's a whole secret underbelly where straight guys get paid by gay men. From muscle worship to nude housecleaning.
Probably mostly non-sexual, but everyone has their price.
- To quote Charles Pierce in TST, show me the man who leaves his BF at home to secretly run around looking to hook up with women and I'll believe in bisexual men.
- Poor thing
- R166, most bisexuals end up married to the opposite sex. Therefore a, it is unlikely they even have a serious same sex partner to cheat on anyway.
- R168 is right on target
- Peter enjoys being fucked more than most other models I've seen.
- Anybody know what Jess from Sean Cody's real name is? Can't seem to find any info on him online! Dude has one of the most biggest and beautiful dick I've ever seen.
- Brandon's back!
- Anyone remember the first Jess from SC? The one who bottomed for Bailey? I always thought he was hot and wonder how he looks now.
- Brandon the King of the Alpha Males has returned! All hail Brandon!
- What happened to the original Luke, the rock and roller?
- Yeah, boy! Brandon is back, bros!
- Brandon could have been a legit model. He is the total package, toe to head.
- Anyone know the real name of cameron?
- R179, he can still have it
- Whores are also liars. Big surprise!
Bryan, the guy who runs ChaosMen has said that models call him wanting to another video when they need to make a car payment and are broke. He only pays a few hundred for a scene. None of them pays any more than that. A lot of these guys just do it to get money "to party".
- These "straight" guys love dick but can't admit it to themselves or the world so they tell everyone that they make so much per scene that anyone would do it.
Plus it's a lie.
- Brandon is incredible
- where is Abe?
- Yay! More Brandon
- No one currently comes close to Brandon in hotness and popularity. They have a real superstar in that dude.
- Brandon's dick is wayyy too small. I'm not a size queen, but he's coming up short in that department.
- reply 175- Jess is married now, bald and a full beard. However, still in great shape. He's a personal trainer in Chicago.
- I just watched the last 10 minutes of "The Pirate" starring Gene Kelly and Judy Garland on TCM. Brandon has a resemblance to Gene Kelly especially in this movie.
- R191, that Jess had a very nice, round ass!
- Thanks for the info R191. He was one of my favorites at SC, even though he only did that one video. Is there a thread here at DL for what former porn stars are doing now? There's a bunch of others I'm curious about.
- Kai might just be the hottest thing since Brandon.
- But he's never been to me.
- Rob is hot
- Brandon inspires artists
- Brandon in action
- Oh yeah, Chad
- I get paid 10,000 for this type of scene. It's my rate I get it. Nobody can turn down what I got.
- They are just having sex I hardly consider it work. In fact they should pay me to watch it.
- It is work if you are not attracted to your onscreen partner. I could never do it.
- The new dude Oliver is very hot.
- Could Payton be a bigger star than Brandon?
- SC needs to find some hot, new Alpha Male studs to replace Abe and Brandon. It is getting stale.
- where is Abe?
- R214 On the five dollar bill, last time I checked.
- Agreed, R213. SC pretty much sucks now, and it has for years. I haven't had a subscription in two years, and even then you barely got a hot guy.
I also miss the days Pre-2000, when the solo/sex scenes weren't so choreographed and edited like a music video. Too many cuts. You can tell that the scenes are made up of different shots and takes.
In the old days, there would be just two cameras filming concurrently, and the view would switch from one to the other, but the action stayed the same. The people getting fucked were actually taking it for the long duration. Now they just fuck it for a minute, take a rest, then try again from a different angle and position. So fake.
- r216. Not really, SC has had up to this year, very hot dudes like Brandon, Abe, and Chad. Apart from Fratmen and Gayhoopla, they still get the hottest models in the hardcore business.
- From Adonis Lounge:
Headliner #1 Brandon LA: I asked my bro Matt who his TOP 2 stars were in LA and it didn’t take long for him to make that list (most likely because a list of 2 shouldn’t take very long). Brandon is one of our new guys, but he’s taken the fast track to ho-stardom and recently shot with Sean Cody. He’s so new that he hasn’t been added to their site yet, but he is SC official! Brandon is your classic All-American, 6’2 blonde who does as he’s told. We love him and you will too! His pictures do all the talking and we can confirm that he’s just landed, so we’re 1 for 1 thus far…
- R218 another Brandon? They've had three already, not to mention two Brendans, so why name their new model that when their last Brandon has been the site's most popular and prolific model?
Also, why keep recycling name when there's too many to choose from? For instance, there has NEVER been a "Sean" or "Shawn." I wonder why?
- Looking at Brandon's instagram and twitter pics it has confirmed for me that he is straight. Which I knew all along. He created some sob story months ago that his father disowned him at 16 and kicked him out of the house. One thing I've learned is heterosexual males are liars. Don't fall for their sad stories, they are looking for fools.
- r220. heterosexual dudes do not have sex with men, especially multiple men. on camera for all to see for eternity.
- R221 Yes, they do. Hetero guys are very money oriented. If they get this money to pay for that they'll do it.
- r222, you are one of a tiny minority subset of people who believe that straight men actually engage in sex with men for money or otherwise. You are amongst the rare but exceptionally gullible, dude.
- R223 I bet you think hetero guys don't look at other guys dicks either. I don't think mainstream gay porn is even 50% gay. There are a lot of hetero guys who want to get into hetero porn but there isn't enough spots for them so they get directed to gay porn which has a high turn over rate. Or they get solicited by gay porn studios who see their pics on the internet.
- r1 for the win.
- question folks, if gay porn is meant for only 5 percent of the world, how come its almost as big if not as big(shemale included) as straight porn?
- [quote]There are a lot of hetero guys who want to get into hetero porn but there isn't enough spots for them
If you look at the guys who are successful in straight porn they by and large look nothing like guys in gay porn. Men in straight porn are usually little more than dicks; in gay porn they have to also have great bodies and attractive faces.
The reason these 'straight' guys do gay porn is for the money; it's a lot better than straight porn. The guys who are genuinely straight who do gay porn usually don't last very long, and it's pretty obvious who they are from just how uncomfortable they are when engaged in gay sex.
There's currently a guy on Corbin Fisher called Lance who can't even keep his eyes open when he's having sex with another guy and he sucks dick like it's coated in that ointment they give kids to stop sucking their thumbs. That's a straight guy in gay porn. Someone like Dean or Tanner on Sean Cody who suck cock like it's giving them the breathe of life, not so much.
- The guys who are genuinely straight who do gay porn usually don't last very long, and it's pretty obvious who they are from just how uncomfortable they are when engaged in gay sex.
Yeah this describe me accurately, I only hung out at the fratpad for a measly 4 years.
- Dude, the money is not that great, especially today. These guys could do a lot of things and make more money than gay porn does. The thought of doing gay porn does not even enter into the mind of desperate straight dudes. It is a non-starter. It is telling that the co-stars/co-performers of the weirdos claiming to be straight, tend to out the gay for pay dudes as actually gay or bi.
- After Brandon, who is the biggest star now?
- Porter works for both Sean Cody and Andrew Christian
- Apparently, it is a fact that some heterosexual men can have sex with other men as you see in porn.
It is called hypersexuality. Some of these models and bodybuilders who are heterosexual and do gay porn and have sex with men don't do it because they feel attracted to guys but because of their hypersexuality they are constantly looking for ways to satisfy their hypersexuality.
It's the pleasure they are pursuing; the gender of the partner is of no importance to them.
- So Peter has changed his Facebook page (Joelsuf Reed) and is now in the Navy. I guess gay porn isn't something the Navy looks for in background checks.
- r214, like Abe and like Cameron.
- [quote]I guess gay porn isn't something the Navy looks for in background checks.
I thought that was where they did most of their recruiting.
- r232, you are smoking some strong stuff, dude. whateves, bro.
- Read about hypersexuality and you'll know.
- There are FAR more gay men in straight porn than straight men in gay porn.
The 'more money' thing is just a myth to elevate the hooker rates.
- I have always thought the opposite. Given the overwhelming ammount of heterosexual men in gay porn it seems to me that heterosexuality is more flexible less rigid than homosexuaility is...
- R240, get help.
- As a military member who has both seen and experienced the way people have to fight to get in these days, it always amazes me that guys who've done porn are able to waltz in without any problems. Not only has "Peter" appeared in porn, he has an arrested record that's out there in the public.
Oh well, I feel sorry for him the day someone in his unit recognizes him from his modeling days.
- peter is hot
- So does Peter claim to be Straight, gay or bi? He looks like he really enjoys being fucked in his scenes and always asked his partners to slap his face with their dicks.
- Can you explain your post R241?
- I don't like to see so many heterosexual guys in gay porn. It feels like some kind of invasion O.o
Leave the gays alone!
- R245 for what it's worth, on his Facebook he states that he's in a relationship with a girl. He also looks typically all-American in his pix. I wonder if his family (and little bro, who looks underage) know of his porn past. I mean, he did 8 SC vids in a year and a half, with his last video in February.
- R240 fiction...just fiction. Fan fiction.
- SC needs a new crop of hot jock brahs. They need to recruit bigtime this fall.
- R250, I don't understand why SC doesn't get Fratmen/Fratpad quality guys? I haven't had a subscription in two years because, save for the occasional stud, their stable is mostly full of mules and donkeys. I can't believe how average their models are. Imagine if Frat-quality hunks were omnipresent on that site? I'd never cancel my membership!
- SC has plenty of hot frat jock dudes. The problem is that most of them only do solos and never take the plunge to interactive.
- Brandon still is the hottest
- They need new hot brahs
- The idiot thread bumper has returned.
- Abe dripping out of Carlie was the best...
- r258, I gotta see that, bro.
- R258 or anybody else. I loved Charlie and thought that was a great internal cum shot for Abe. In Behind the Scenes, Abe ends by saying that was "Fuckin' beautiful. It was like Niagara Butt Falls." Whatever happened to Charlie? Where is he now? What's he doing? Does anybody know? It's been well over a year but I sure do wish he would come back.
- Damn, I didn't see that scene, bro.
- If you're a paying member of Sean Cody it's still there in the library. I just rewatched it yesterday.
- And then, Abe was gone...
- Liam jumped ship to GayHoopla, and became Zane Penn.
- Anybody know why he left? He is so cute and has a perfect ass. I sure do miss him.
- New guy (Christopher) has a great ass and nipples to the day.
- WEHT Lance?
- Perhaps the fact that so many heterosexual men are in gay porn simply confirms some studies that suggest most of the human population is found somewhere in the bisexual spectruum.
- R268, don't be so gullible, dude.
- You are not too straight if you suck cock for a living. Who is kidding who here.
- Where is the story from the OP? It's moved and I wanna read it.
- Yeah, that's what it means, R268. Right.
- King Brandon
- People are sending Brandon expensive gifts
- People are showering gifts on Brandon
- Brandon has a serious girlfriend. And apparent daughter.
- Amazon wishlists are the smartest self-serving thing porn stars ever did. Tons of lonely men out there who don't mind giving them their money.
And it is interesting to see how things are changing I guess. Before someone like Brandon Sean Cody/Corbin Fisher would have made a big deal about them being "straight" and such.
They never touched on "Brandons" sexuality in the videos and Jeff avoids advertising his sexuality on his social media.
- He is obviously bi, dude.
- [quote]Amazon wishlists are the smartest self-serving thing porn stars ever did.
It worked out well for us, too.
- Brandon loves the Packers
- Mmm R281, Didn't Brandon throw a tantrum last time someone contacted him about escorting? Damn...
- Brandon is boss. Hot to death!
- Brandon and Perry
- Where is Abe?
- Sad part is Brandon has the looks to be on a CW show.
- yeah, I wonder how a dude like Brandon got into porn. Bizarre.
- without Brandon, they are just like the cesspool of other declining studios. they need a new hot Alpha jock soon.
- Chad is the hottest. Brown stud
- I have learnt that these men from bodybuilders to gay porn actors who say they are heterosexual while doing these things for gay guys (Gay4Pay) are actually not heterosexual but bisexuals.
Some say it is good money doing gay porn; others say it is because they are hypersexual and need to satisfy their sexual needs, etc.
There are enough women in the world to engage in sexual activities with, even for monetary purposes, ¿why then do they look for activities that involve other men if they're not aroused/interested in them? Because they're not heterosexuals.
Basically, they have issues with their sexuality and prefer to see themselves as heterosexual even though they are not at the same time that they cannot repress they natural need to have physical/sexual contact with other men.
How many gay bodybuilders and openly homosexual porn actors look for women sexually?
- "Noel" is at Army basic training as we speak. I'm surprised they let him in considering if you do a search of his real name, you get a bunch of hits that link him to his gay porn career.
I hope he has enough sense to not do any gay porn while he's in the military (which would be grounds for dismissal.)
- Brandon's back
- despite the pay, it must be very difficult to find hot guys willing to get fucked on camera.
SC is now posting on craigslist, offering $2000 for just masturbating.
The main requisite is that the model have a 6 pack.
- Not only that, R295, but despite a string of truly hot guys doing solo scenes, all of Sean Cody's duos this year have featured old standards. None of the hot guys come back for more!
They've even resorted to using guys who debuted 4 and 5 years ago.
- they have some UGLY guys doing solos
- FUcking bitches
- R295, at least they are being proactive, although Craigslist is probably not the best place to find hot dudes. Modelmayhem or Bodyspace are better venues to recruit hot bros.
- As a whole, the dudes who do solos are much hotter and more masculine than the dudes who do interactive scenes.
- You can already tell Lane (barely cute midget) will be the next guy to appear in a duo since they have him play with a dildo in the behind the scenes segment. Bo-ring.
As for Sean Cody recruiting, a copy of the ad they post in various Craigslist markets is attached. They make it pretty clear they're only looking for very good looking guys, 18-35 with 6-packs...which is funny, because a lot of their current models have nice bodies and busted faces.
Oh, and the response to the latest Brandon scene has been pretty hilarious. People on various sites are calling him out for being a boring performer with a stubby dick who's schtick (not bottoming) is getting old.
- Brandon still is their biggest draw. By far. Perhaps in the entire dudeporn industry today.
- I usually read guys complaining about this company for being homophobic (according to them) in some way...
Last time, it was some guys who think Brandon is a homophobe because of some tweets which no one still know whether or not those are his...
And, if you can have sex with men you certainly are no heterosexual, period.
- He definitely cleans up on getting expensive gifts from fans
- Fascinating to see ads for dudeporn on Craigslist. I wonder why Denver! Why not Chapel Hill, DC, Miami, or Minneapolis?
- Find more ads like that
- R305, there are ads in Chapel Hill, Miami and Minneapolis. Although none in DC (which is probably because it's a minority majority city and SC already has their one black guy--Landon).
Basically, the same ad is put up in a bunch of cities...yet a lot of their models seem to be Floridians.
- The real Sean Cody, who now considers himself retired now that he's sold the studio:
- R308 it says he resides in San Diego. That's where SC the company is still headquartered. I wonder if he keeps in touch with them?
- King Brandon and Hunter Page hanging out together
- r307, Chad is also Black. And hot.
- [quote]Although none in DC (which is probably because it's a minority majority city and SC already has their one black guy--Landon).
The hottest black guy SC ever had was in the early days in 2002. His name was Oliver and he was a hunk.
Neither Landon nor Chad ever did anything for me. Chad is just gross, and Landon was babyfaced metrosexual.
I like real masculine men, which is what Oliver was.
- Chad is fine
- Glenn is hot too
- Glenn was beautiful and sweet. Anything but hot. He was obviously experimenting with a new life-style with which he was VERY uncomfortable. His performances were cold, impersonal and very definitely not hot.
- I liked Brodie and Jay alot. They were around about 5 years ago. Wonder whatever happened to them.
- R313 Ew! He has such a dopey, busted face.
- R315, Glenn's bod alone makes him hot. Ultra buff. He is also very cute. "Lifestyle?" What year are you typing from, dude. He's bisexual. Most of them
- R315, he is gay or bisexual so he is very familiar with the "lifestyle" and was very comfortable.
- I wonder how many of the straight guys in gay porn were abused as children or something along those lines. Because I don't know any straight guys who would have anal sex no matter what the pay.
- I and many others strongly disagree, rr317. You and I have different tastes for sure.
- [quote]Oh, and the response to the latest Brandon scene has been pretty hilarious. People on various sites are calling him out for being a boring performer with a stubby dick who's schtick (not bottoming) is getting old.
They are right.
Brandon is hot, that is literally all he has going for him. Of course, that is enough to make him super popular.
But he has done far too many videos without bottoming, it IS getting old.
- I'm a straight guy who enjoys having sex with men, but I'm not gay.
- Brandon's 20th Video at Sean Cody
- Uh, dude, there are no straight dudes in gay porn. Duh
- That's your opinion, r325.
- DON'T YOU DARE SAY THEY'RE ARE NO STRAIGHT MEN IN SSA PIRN!
- Brandon now has bitch tits from steroid use and is starting to go bald. H's not all that.
- No guy who works as a gay porn actor is heterosexual, but bisexual because of their capacity to have sex with both genders.
Some might be gay too but some of these men have girlfriends so that pretty much says they can have sex with people of both sexes.
- R365, don't be so gullible bro
- Gayhoopla is kicking their tail. Brandon won't be their meal ticket much longer, and their own other hot dudes only do solos now.
- A former SC director and starting his own site called Kaden Dane
- This guy needs to be recruited
- I wonder how GayHoopla recruits
- Sean Cody needs to revamp and get new models. They are stale.
- Kaden Dane sounds stupid
Probably only those who are behind the cameras (staff), bit certainly the actor are not straight.
- [quote]Sean Cody needs to revamp and get new models. They are stale.
Sean Cody just sold his site to the Men.com porn conglomerate.
The end is near....
- Where does Brandon dance?
- "Also, in straight porn the guy is only a secondary player and many of them are truly ugly - just have big cocks. Not sure how a woman could even kiss some of these guys. In gay porn, the men are more attractive - some stunningly so."
Not as true anymore, since the couples/women's market opened up. Former male strippers/glamour models like Marcus London, Charles Dera, Gerald Pike, Niko, etc., do straight porn exclusively; and Manuel Ferrerra, Jean Val Jean, Dale Dabone, Nick Manning, and Ramon Nomar have also done mainstream modeling in addition to het porn. And James Deen is pretty cute, though I'm not sure why he's in every single movie...
- r341, few of those dudes are hot. Charles Dera is.
- The whole industry is about fantasy. There isn't going to be a lot of "truth" out there, because most don't really want truth. They want their fantasies upheld. It's not unlike other entertainment fields. So, believe what you like. Enjoy it and just roll with it. Ignore people who have different fantasies and insist things are different than you think they are or than you want them to be.
That said, I think some of you are overly familiar with the industry. Too much fantasy makes reality unpleasant because it can never really compare. Be careful.
As for who is bisexual, homosexual or heterosexual or what ... well, behavior and orientation don't necessarily match up, for whatever reasons. But if you say someone is "bisexual" are you referring to orientation or behavior? Because lots of men will screw just about anybody, especially when money is involved. There are lots of indicators that many, many of the men who say they are bisexual (real-life men, not porn-characters) are homosexually oriented but struggling with it and are therefore behaving bisexually. The best example, one with which we are all familiar, is the married man who gets the homosex on the side.
I am not sure I believe that "we are all bisexual" in terms of orientation. Women may be more flexible than men, but I can't claim to know anything about female sexuality. Men, though ... well, men will exhibit bisexual behavior for a lot of reasons. There are a number of pathologies, for example. There are a lot of narcissists who will do anything for attention, admiration, or to manipulate a chosen target. There may well be some truly bisexually-oriented men, of course. I have to say though that I don't think I have ever met one.
In my personal life the words "I'm bisexual" are a red flag. That will piss off the men who identify as bisexual, but it's been true in my life. (Not that gay men have been all sweetness and light either, but that's another issue.)
But my main point is: orientation and behavior often don't match up. When someone is described as homosexual, bisexual, heterosexual or whatever, I generally assume that refers to orientation, but so many people don't seem to get the difference.
- You are who you fuck for free.
- The tooth fairy states the simplest truth. That sums up volumes of discussion in one simple but profoundly true statement. Well done.
- my friend got $90,000 for 10 scenes. i think he works for "manginello porn and t-shirts inc"
- "Not as true anymore, since the couples/women's market opened up. Former male strippers/glamour models like Marcus London, Charles Dera, Gerald Pike, Niko, etc., do straight porn exclusively; and Manuel Ferrerra, Jean Val Jean, Dale Dabone, Nick Manning, and Ramon Nomar have also done mainstream modeling in addition to het porn. And James Deen is pretty cute, though I'm not sure why he's in every single movie"
That's only true for a select few. Only some of the male talent really REALLY make it and they worked really hard to reach the status that they reached. They were nothing but dicks without a face when they started, but they eventually made names for themselves by doing and working with dozens and maybe even HUNDREDS of famous women in the industry. When the girls are the stars, you have to stand out in other ways and luckily they had what it takes to be "famous" in their own right. They wouldn't be shit without their co-stars.
And what's your definition of mainstream modeling? I hope it doesn't involve fashion campaigns, runways, and catalog work. A truly successful model doesn't do porn (str8, gay, or other) as a side job (or vice versa). That would compromise their modeling career if they did. All they need is their look and good marketing from previous clients to sell them, that's all. Granted, a few models today have their sordid pasts but it's usually not a defining feature if there are only a few pictorials or a couple of videos lying around. If you have a 5 year bio of nothing but porn films, then yeah, a lucrative modeling future isn't very likely to happen for you(at least not the tasteful variety).
- This week's fucked up porn star is another gay4pay Sean Cody model, Hudson. Arrested for child molestation.
- Sean Cody has a growing problem of not getting the really hot models to do interactive scenes. Hot dudes only do solo on that site now, Brandon and Stu notwithstanding. Barebacking is inhibiting the really hot guys from the partner stuff.
- The really hot guys are straight.
It's the gay sex that inhibiting the really hot guys from the partner stuff.
- R349 Does a solo qualify as a gay scene? He is just a straight guy that took his clothes off and masturbated in front of a camera. That hardly makes him G4P. He is just another straight child molester.
- R349 that link lists 'Hudson's' height as 6'8". There's no way he's that tall!