- I''m with you OP
- When you answer, please post whether or not you are effeminate. I think this could prove to be an interesting correlation.
- um R2, whom I assume is also OP, you cannot make a statistically significant correlation in data where respondents are allowed to self select.\
Please return to graduate school and take at least one course in survey research methods and learn to correlate your regression analysis before you facilitate the placement of bogus information into the public sphere.
- I am also with OP, but I''m really getting tired of this new trend of suits etc worn with no socks. An absolute turn off.
- honey, only yankee trash... simple pure yankee trash from northern inner cities would wear a suit with no sox.\
- misshelenbedd: Two things: 1) I am not OP. 2) I said it could prove to be "interesting," not that it should be published in a research journal.
- I LOVE the no socks/suit trend. After a long day in the office, those feet smell amazing.
- well, let me guess, R7. you are some second or third generation immigrant-american, probably italian in jersey.\
Close, aren''t I?
- Nope, MHB. Rhode Island WASP with an intense suit/foot fetish.
- [quote]honey, only yankee trash... simple pure yankee trash from northern inner cities would wear a suit with no sox.\
Clearly you know nothing about fashion, dear. The fashion elite of Milan wouldn''t be caught DEAD in socks on a hot August day.
- For OP, et al. with a taste for socks/feet:
- OP, are you interested in licking the shoes, or is this simply a fashion you approve of?
- I think going without socks looks better, but my feet always suffer for it.
- Today, just for poops and hoogies, I looked up the phrase, "darn tootin" online. I''d heard it and wanted to know its origin and meaning. Apparently it''s an equivalent of "of course," but someone explained to an ESL student that it should only be used in rural bumpkinesque settings. An example would be, "Rusty... you gohn fuck ye little brother in the aiss this aifternoon?" "You''re darn tootin."\
Isn''t that fascinating? It''s a shame no one''s started a thread about it.\
And while we''re at it, I have another question: Is datalounge''s first syllable pronounced like "date" or "dat"?\
And no, I''m not ignoring the current thread. For the record, I think dress shoes are ugly and I''m not effeminate.
Jordan Brower''s character Eric
- A cute guy always looses about 3 points on a 1-10 scale when he puts on dress clothes.
- Dress shoes and socks are a must. Nothing beats having a sexy guy come home and slipping off his shoes and then sticking your nose inside of them and getting a good whiff. Followed by a nice good fuck, with his socks on, so I can smell his feet while I suck every inch of his body.\
Dress shoes with no socks is gross. You want to feet to be a little damp, not outright stink.
- so paint me a picture... Emile Hirsch in Dangerous Lives of Altar Boys?
- For guys in the NYC area into Feet, Footwear, Tickling etc, come to the FootMenNYC Parties. Link below
- Sometimes I wonder if I would be gay if it were not for my love of dress shoes an socks. Timberlake, Nick Lachey, and Clooney always wear great dress shoes. I love country music- never see an artist in dress shoes.
I agree the no socks with suits is a turn off - looks lazy.
- Get the no-sock look with out the no-sock problems.
- Nothing looks more ridiculous than men in suits and dress shoes with no socks!
- George K is without socks a lot on Fashion Police, YUM
- OP--If you don't already know him, actor Colton Haynes likes his fancy shoes and tweets pictures of them.
- Manhattan WASP with an intense shoe/sock/foot fetish. How do I meet Rhode Island WASP?
- Ryan Gosling
- Dress socks give you the hairless ankle look when you reach your 40's and thus they know not to wear socks.
- Bradley Cooper
- David O. Russell(in dress shoes) and Bradley Cooper(in boots)
- Model Garrett Neff w recently presented with three choices of Louboutin for an evening out:
- And eventually he went with the conservative choice, the brown loafers.
Personally, I would have opted for the soft black option, which is much more chicly understated and trendier. But then it wouldn't have gone too well with what Mr Neff was wearing (Ferragamo, in case you're wondering):
- [quote]flag: [ww] [ff] [troll-dar]
When you answer, please post whether or not you are effeminate. I think this could prove to be an interesting correlation.
by: Anonymous\treply 2\t04/25/2010 @ 03:03PM
Good taste doesn't automatically equate with effeminacy. I'm often amused by this rather spurious - and presumably American? - assumption.
- Nice r32/r33
- And Oldie but Goodie: Jussy showing his man-love for Louboutin too:
- Jussy dancing in his Louboutins:
And you're welcome, R35.
- Sexy Jon Kortajarena
- Jon Kortajarena loafers and no sox
- Love the sans-socks look myself.
For those who are concerned about hygiene/comfort issues with no socks, this problem can easily be solved by some low-cut no-show men socks:
- Can't forget Colton Haynes
- I'm the exact opposite type of foot fetishist, OP. I love seeing guys in skate sneakers and long white socks. Manly athleticism turns me on, highbrow formality does not.
**patiently waiting for everyone to start screaming MARY at me**
- OP, you've been touched by the cray stick, but I like you.
I can tell all I need to know about a man from his footwear and socks. It's all down there.
- MARY MARY!! Quite contrary. How do your manly athletes blow?
- I like long socks, no socks, dress socks, bare feet, stink from sweating all day in dress socks, stink from wearing shoes all day with no socks. It is all such a turn on for me.
The Mary-est thing posted in this thread is that wearing dress shoes with no socks "looks lazy". Bitch, who the fuck are you?
- Love expensive, black lace-up's.
"Dress" slip-on's should be banned. As far as I'm concerned, if you wear these (tassled loafers, etc.), you've no real sense of 'style,' or you're lazy, or you aint got no class.
Slip-on's are for casual dress, only!
- Henry Cavill always has nice shoes on even in jeans to go grocery showing with a beard. Henry i'd love ya if you wore nothing.
- Hate shoes, I just wear sneakers, boots or bare-feet baby.
- I hate effeminate slip on loafer style shoes with sheer hosiery.Leave those for the womenfolk aka fraus
- How about this r42
- More Colton
- More Colton
- OP=Colton Haynes. Keep your fetish to yourself.
- Hee-hee, very creative poem, R44!
- R52, I could not pull that off in a million. Colton is too pretty, rages and ripped boots would look great on him.
- Colton in boots
- The Master
- OP, I know who you are on Flickr and you are a freak.
- Dress shoes, yes. Dress shoes without socks, no.
Sebago Docksiders with no socks, yes.