All Threads by Date
What''s the story behind Earrings and Caftans?
- It''s an archetypal ideal.
- They''re a lifestyle decision.
- Old queens looking for comfort with a touch of glamor.
- You called?
- I wonder about this as we head to thanksgiving
- Isn't it a la Alan Carr?
- Didn't it start with the Mama/noodles poster?
- it predated that
- Help me, please. Suicdal. Drunk. Who can I call? Pleae help.
- What happened to Noodles? Did her moomoo finally swallow her?
- she became the norm - now WE are noodles
- It's what idiots on DL say. All the time.
- Allan Carr started it all....
- r10, call the Samaritans...
- It's Elizabeth Taylor's fault.
And then she died.
- There was a thread about how to answer the standard job interview question, "What's your greatest weakness?" and someone replied
- Fashion designer Michael Fish shows his collection of Men’s Wear for 1969 featuring satin robes, jump suits, tunics and caftans!
- Where it all began...
- Kaftans really are more of a lebianique archetype.
- R14's photo always make me giggle.
- Earrings for Caftans
- r16 is, of course, correct.
- It's an eldergay reminiscing about hot gay men's fashion of the 80s.
- I think it is a lovely DL surprise, one which seldom fails to make me vomit...I mean laugh. Well, actually I always vomit a little whenever I laugh.
- It's comfort and style, darling.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...