I hate her with the heat of a thousand suns. That is all.
- Somebody please shit in my mouth!!!
- Oh, Winona. No one MADE you steal stuff!
- Ever since the movie, Best in Show, Parker Posey is a goddess\
And her appearances on Will & Grace were priceless.\
Funny, funny, quirky, wonderful actress.
- She is rabidly homophobic. Always has been.
- She''s a raging lesbian. Always has been.
The Inevitable Retort to Crazy R4''s Unfounded Claim
- OP, you''re deeply weird. She is one of my all-time favorite comedic actresses.
- Anyone has seen Price Check?
- I read that Price Check is supposed to be pretty good
- She's stuck-up, don't care much for her.
- Has anyone attended her Emmy Speech Master Class?
- Best enjoyed in small doses.
- What R4?
- Remember that movie where Laura Linney was naked and had a plastic bag on her head?
- OP, are you nuts? Parker Posey is pure awesomeness. Her perfomance in "Party Girl" is genius.
- She is good in Clockwatchers, too.
- Shut your mouth right now, OP.
- Clockwatchers, Party Girl and House of Yes.... Mmmmmmmm. I love me some Miss Posey.
- She seemed very out of place in Superman. A little too old for the role.
- She is one of those celebrity anomalies to me: She can either be really, really good or really REALLY bad in a role.
She tends to overact her ass off.
- I liked her in happy Tears, with demi moore, Ellen barkin, and Rip Torn
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...