- OP, that guy s BARF!!
- Perhaps you missed the thread on the BBC''s cute gay weatherman OP. Here''s a pic. Waaay sexier. And uncut!
- Mike Woods.
- This guy:
- My fav:
- Jim Cantore owns this fucking thread.
- Gainesville florida(sports)
- That guy looks retarded, R8.
- How do you know Tomasz Schafernaker is uncut, [R2]?
- Sorry, so far R6 wins!
- Let me try that again
Ah, fuck it.
- OP, I top him all the time.
- OP: The rumors about Lonnie Quinn and Chris Wragge run rampant. You just have to watch them on the news to know they are screwing each other like dogs in heat.
- There''s something about ABC NY weatherman Bill Evans that makes me want to see him naked and sweaty
- OP [italic]PUHL-eeeeeeeeeze[/italic] Lonnie Quinn is the most Miss Thingiest Thing whoever thinged.
- Chris Wragge a TOP?!?!?1\
OH MY SIDES!!\
The only way THOSE two would hit the sheets together is if they shared a mutual fondness for wrestling, because they BOTH would be fighting to see who got to bottom.
- I like Taizo.
- Not sure who''s where when they''re in bed, but they way they are always touching, they''re little pet names and inside jokes, and leers when they are on the air has convinced me they are definitely an item when the cameras are off.
- Lonnie Quinn no longer wearing his wedding ring these days. MMMMMM....
- This is Chris Wragge and his wife.
- After stints in Phoenix and New York, is Joe Moreno weathercasting in your town?
- R23, ex-wife. They split a couple of years ago. She was cheating on him.
- Former Fox-5 NY''s Jim Castillo was partnered with current Foxer, Mike Woods. Jim was last seen in Seattle, known in our circles as The Homo at KOMO.
- More touching on this a.m.''s show -- Chris massaging Lonnie''s head, first with a gadget for stress relief, then with his hand. Lonnie looked like he was in heaven!
- So many people on DL don''t know the difference between pretty, fresh faced grade C soap opera looks and hot.
- STILL laughing at the thought of Miss Wragge being a TOP!!\
I CAN''T BREATHE!!!
- OP, that guy you posted HAS NO LIPS!
- All you bitches need to recognize!\
NO weatherman on the planet is as hot as The Weather Channel''s Jim Cantore.\
And OP, Loonie Quinn''s teeth look to be false.
- I know Cantore isn''t "local", but since all the local schlubs are pathetic, I thought it necessary to show some real studly weatherman meat.
- Is Chris Wragge''s "wife" a porn slut?\
And one thing''s for sure. If that guy in R8''s post loses his career as a weatherman, with those horrendously fake looking veneers he can always hire himself out as a human lighthouse. A light shining off those choppers would guide ships 300 miles out to sea.
- Henry DiCarlo from LA''s CBS station. Married with kids but I so want to have his butt babies:
- Wow, Mike Woods is really hot. I googled him. Is he really gay and dating Jim Castillo? (had to google him too) Clearly Jim is the bottom. They make a handsome couple.
- R31, that''s an old pic of Jim Cantore. Now totally shaved head, glasses and not so in shape.
- Cantore''s looking a lot worse since his dramatic divorce and remarriage.\
Lonnie Quinn (or is that Queen?) started as a soap opera actor on ALL MY CHILDREN. He bottomed for me (and not well) a few times back in those days of the early 80s. If he is/was married, it was clearly a marriage of convenience.\
Wragge is divorced from that blonde model, and whatever you all may think, was most recently seen with a Philadelphia woman newscaster, and they were engaged.
- [quote] He bottomed for me (and not well) a few times back in those days of the early 80s. If he is/was married, it was clearly a marriage of convenience\
Oh please, bitch. You are Robert Gentry who played Ross. I know Lonnie is gay, but him bottoming for you you is just beyond repulsive. He was hot back then and you have always been a hideous, ugly fucking troll.\
nice try, though.
- Um, Lonnie is married to a wonderful woman named Sharon and they have a son named Nate. He is not nor has he ever been a homosexual.
- This weatherguy in Orlando is a hot Italian daddy, albeit a bit of a toolbag.
- [quote]He is not nor has he ever been a homosexual.\
Nice try, Frausow. They are separated or divorced and the kid is not his.
- Isn''t Lonnie''s son adopted?
- Ira Joe Fisher has it all over any one of these guys.And...he does it backwards!
- P.J. is our weekend meteorologist. Not too bad. He''s very animated, almost dances in front of the weather map.
- PJ has major gay face
- R39 = fraugunt in denial.
- Adam Joseph from Philadelphia Action News is the hottest weatherman. He''s gay too.
- Ira Joe is hot
- These guys are all complete vomit dogs.
- Jeff Smith, WABC in New York!
Bonnie Prince Charlie
- Sven Sundgaard from KARE in Minneapolis
- Sven without shirt
- OP=Carl Parker
- Garth Kemp is gay and out as far as I know. I have seen him at Gelsons in Studio City with his SO.
- OP is interested in future poz face.
- Is there a gay weather gene?
- Have you seen the effeminate weatherman?
- R50,. something weird about Smith when he talks. His mouth looks like that of a ventriloquist''s dummy.
- He''s not a weatherman, but he does everything else. Plus he''s smart, talented, good-looking, funny, and one of us:\
Chris Parente in Denver
Bonnie Prince Charlie
- How about Dorky Local Weathermen? \
Because I actually had sex with this weatherman. I met him at a party when I was 22. He was dorky looking but I wanted to be able to say that I did it with the weatherman so I did it. And here I am 14 years later still talking about it.\
You wouldn''t believe what he wanted me to do. I was supposed to go over to his house, come in the unlocked door, pretend I was some sort of sex invader and "discover" him taking a shower and manhandle him. I was like, "Christ." But I did it. I took my sweet time getting over there so when I did get there he was all pruny from being in the shower for an hour. *snicker*\
Anyway, turns out I wasn''t the only trick in town. He got arrested at some rest stop bathroom and left town in disgrace. Now it looks like he''s way WAY out in Bumfuck, Nowhere plying his trade. No mention whatsoever in his bio that he was ever weatherman in the city in which I lived. \
P.S. Hairiest balls I''ve ever seen.
- r37, the Philly anchor Chris used to date is Alycia Lane who was arrested in New York for an altercation during which she called a lady cop a "fucking dyke." This resulted in her being fired in Philly. She''s now at KNBC-4 in Los Angeles.
- R37, I don''t necessarily doubt your story, but I have to wonder. Why would a local weatherman feel the need to beard for his career. He''s a local weatherman, God has already punished him enough
- Depending on the market he''s broadcasting in, R62, being openly gay might not be the best idea. It''s fine if you''re in a major metropolitan area, but even Sam Champion (when he was in NYC all those years) was quiet about his sexuality. Imagine if you were the weatherman in, say, Salt Lake City or somewhere down South - if you were openly gay, there go your ratings down the tubes, not to mention possible protests.\
So if Lonnie Quinn got married to hide his true sexuality, he did do it to help his career.
- Jay Galle in New Orleans. Former Marine, got a blue-collar French-Italian thing going on.
- Lonnie Quinn was a weatherman in FL when he married. Now that he''s in NYC, he may not feel the need to have the husband/father thing going. Also, maybe Wragge and he do have something going on.
- OMG, R60, I think I met that guy at the campanile at KU many years ago!!! I didn''t have sex with him because he seemed so odd or, well, dorky, just like you said.
- R51 - that''s David Bromstad. Yes he''s gay. No he''s not a weatherman. He''s an interior designer, winner of Design Star and star of Color Splash.
Get your gays "straight" please
- Where did anyone learn that Lonnie and wife are no longer together? They bought a co-op in the West 80s last June.
- "Where did anyone learn that Lonnie and wife are no longer together?"\
You talking about the poster who noted that Chris Wragge and his wife separated?
- I still want some of Jeff Raneiri... unhappily, he''s packed up from NBC and back in Calif.
- Jeff flew to California without a plane.
- Not gay, but really hot in that high school gym teacher kind of way. He''s got a great body and massive hands:
- Anybody know what happened to Chuck Gurney? He was a 10TV weatherman in Columbus, OH for 6 years. When he started he was kinda nerdy in ill-fitting suits, etc. Then he lost the eyeglasses, came out and got sorta sexy. Just wonder if he ended up on your local TV station.
- Marty Snyder in Rochester, NY.\
He''s a sweet, goofy nerd type, which is totally my thing. I think he''s adorable.
- [quote]I dare any of you bitches to top this.\
I can''t imagine that it would take much of a dare to top THAT queen.
- R72, that is one HAWT daddy!!!
- R72''s link says that guy has a wife and twins.\
He is SO gay.
- Mike Caplan is now in Chicago, but years ago he was at my local ABC affiliate here in North Carolina. He was so hot and was very gay-friendly. He''s straight as a railroad spike, though.
- Hmmmm, R5, I love me some Cullen Browder. He has a bit of a horsey face but he''s still handsome, even more handsome in person than on screen.
He''s not a weatherman, though...
- Oh, my, the guy at R74, look like he''s made of Silly Putty and they finished at the mouth and chin, stretched the putty, and cut it off, leaving an extended beak instead of a mouth.
- I want to suck off John Marshall of NBC NYC in the worst way...
- Togomatsu Orimagatisomo, MSP. He always sports a bulge.
- R81, me too. I saw him in NY Penn Station recently - he''s short, but has broad shoulders and what looks like a nice body.
- I remember last year when Bill Evans had surgery on his leg last year and they showed him at home in shorts. Nice muscular thighs!
- R80 - that''s a shitty pic. He''s actually really adorable. This pic is a little better.
- Lonnie Quinn must be separated or divorced. He just said his son was "in town" yesterday and he was on "daddy duty". Sounds like split custody to me.
- Lonnie dumped the beard once he was settled into his NY gig - she''s still in Miami; she''s a Cuban woman - it was a greencard marriage and the kid is adopted. Now that he''s in gay NYC, he no longer needs to beard or have the "happy family" front.
Chris Wragge''s monogrammed shirts
- So he and "best friend" Chris Wragge are now both single. Hmmmm
- Watching Chris Cimino on NBC in NYC. Can''t decide if he''s hot or not. Wonder if he''s hairy under that suit.\
Bill Evans on Channel 7 HAS to be gay or at least bi. Looks like he''d be a screaming bottom.
- Cimino has an odd-shaped head - bigger at the bottom than the top. He''s Sicilian, so he probably is hairy. And has a nice piece of sausage between his legs, even if he''s only about 5''8".
- Arch Kennedy is very queeny, but I have always thought he was cute.
- Just for R89, a Bill Evans story I've told here before:
Bill has been our morning weatherman for years, thru several teams of morning anchors. But when Steve Bartelstein became the morning anchor, he and Bill had a chemistry onscreen and off unlike any we'd seen before. They became good friends off-camera as well - very good friends. Despite the fact that Bill is/was married to the same woman for years and had a bunch of teenage kids, it was clear to a lot of us that Bill was sort of in love with Steve. And sure enough, not too long after the friendship blossomed, Bill and his wife separated. While there is/was no concrete proof, a lot of us who observed this were sure Bill and Steve were fucking, with Steve introducing Bill to the joys of gay sex.
After six months or so, things began to change. Bill and Steve no longer were friendly, they would snap at each other on the air. Something must have happened to end the affair. Only much later did we learn that Steve was an addict and emotionally unbalanced - a stalker of YOUNGER men, which Bill clearly was not. Bill reconciled with his wife and hasn't gone near the gay crowd since. And of course we all know what happened to Steve.
To this day nobody knows what changed Bill's mood - the most intriguing theory is that Steve, who likes 'em young, got tired of fucking old Bill and asked Bill to bring one of his teenage sons to bed instead. We'll never know....
- Where is Bartelstein now? Was that homeless sighting true?
- WOW R92 - great story, esp. if it''s true!
- I LOVE WABC Insider.
- r40, ya beat me to it. I fucking DROOL over Tony Mainolfi. And I''m not the type to go screaming, "He''s hawwwwt!" but, holky crap, I turn to Channel 2 just for the weather. (The news I get elsewhere, but the weather? Oh, Tony, Tony, Tony.)
- Chris Cimino looks like a hot top whoe gets VERY verbal....
- Sam Champion looking pretty buff these days while reporting from Louisiana. Showed him diving, but he had on a wetsuit. Surprised they didn''t take the opportunity to show him in shorts or a bathing suit.
- The gold chains around his neck today made him look like he should be in South Central not Key West.
- I want John Marshall to do WHATEVER he wants with my hole.\
- Bill Keneeley THE WEATHER CHANNEL\
Always pinged for me.
- Jeff Smith wore a white ice cream suit on the air yesterday - he looked like the biggest popsicle ever, and I just wanted to lick him up and down until he melted in my mouth.
- Watching ABC''s Bill Evans and I expect him to up and fly around the set, he''s so gay. Always talking about his kids though. And do we really believe he had a thing with Steve Bartelstein?
- Jonathan from Houston! Now a Bachelorette contestant!
- "I want to suck off John Marshall of NBC NYC in the worst way..."\
You mean use your teeth too much and not enough saliva?
- Does anyone know anything about Scott Padgett. I think he works in Miami now. There were some very juicy rumours of why he left Lexington KY. I wonder how true they were.
- philadelphia''s adam joseph. hot.
- here''s adam sans shirt:
- Jesus Christ, r107 and 108. He gives me the vapors. Who is he. I want him in me very, very deeply.
- Adam Joseph is hot!! \
And gay, too!\
Love the reaction of the female newscaster.
Bonnie Prince Charlie
- Shirtless foto of Fox''s Mike Woods.\
And I believe he plays for our team.
- Mike Woods is gay. He has fucked Cheyenne Jackson, Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen.
- And me! Don''t forget he fucked me!
- [quote] Watching ABC''s Bill Evans and I expect him to up and fly around the set, he''s so gay. Always talking about his kids though. And do we really believe he had a thing with Steve Bartelstein?\
Having been a witness to it, I can say that yes, he really did have a thing with Bartelstein. And while he talks about his kids alot, he still barely mentions his wife, even though they''ve been reconciled for quite a while now.
- Mike Woods is dumb as a post.
- Who cares? These Woods is on FIRE!
- I saw him a few weeks ago at JackRabbit sports on 14th street. What a hot body he has - and an ass that sticks out in all the right places. I cannot believe he had sex with all of those hot men. What a lucky guy.
He has flawless skin, too.
- Wonder if Mr. Evans is at all tempted by morning anchor Ken Rosato.
- While Ken would probably drop to his knees (and thank God) if Mike ever even looked his way, I''m quite sure Ken R. is far too old (and a little too weird) for Mike Woods.\
He likes (and gets) ''em young and hung.
Greg Kelly, also gay at Fox5 (and Mike hasn''t even looked twice at me either!)
- Here''s Mark from KEYE in Austin. Definitely and openly gay and dating a friend of mine.
- I was asking about Bill Evans with regard to Ken Rosato, R119. Can''t imagine Mike Woods with Evans, or anyone else for that matter--he is obviously so in love with himself.
- Shirtless Mark with his bf.
- Mike Woods better stay away from my Lonnie!
- To answer R121 - \
Bill only "went" gay when Bartelstein arrived on the scene - that''s when Bill separated from his wife and took up with Steve. It ended badly, because Bill, despite being a good student and really smitten with Steve, was pissed when Steve (who actually preferred younger men) suggested Bill bring one of his strapping teenage sons into their relationship. Bill was rightfully pissed off, really never spoke to Steve again, and reconciled with his wife. Then came all the Bartelstein trouble, incl. his stalking of a much younger man....\
Since then there has been no indication from Bill that he''s seeing any other man, only that he''s back with his wife. And Ken and Bill don''t have nearly the good relationship off-camera that Bill had with Steve. When Steve got fired, Bill was hoping Phil Lipof would get the weekday morning spot, and Ken would stay out of the studio. That didn''t happen.\
So a Bill and Ken hook-up is highly unlikely...
- Insider, is Rosato linked with anyone?
- Anthony Slaughter in St. Louis. Delivery is garbled and he can''t seem to read a weather map right, but I''d love to see him with his clothes off.\
The pic doesn''t tell his purty truth.
- Rumor is Jim Castillo is heading to KTLA in Los Angeles to do weekend weather.
- Castillo is another of Mike Woods'' exes. For a time they were the 2 weathergirls at Fox5 in NY - so you know that radar screen saw all kinds of action...
- What ever happened to NBC cutie Joe Moreno? Where did he wind up? Definitely gay -- always talking about his mother.
- Anyone from the San Francisco Bay Area? I was wondering about whose gay in the San Francisco Bay Area local news arena? They are pretty tight lipped about who is gay or straight in the news world out here believe it or not.
- Bill Evan''s wife must be thrilled he''s best friends with that fat, idiotic Joe Nolan who laughs at everything "Billy" says. No threat to her there!
- Major gay face.
- I wonder who was the TOP in the Castillo/Woods relationship?\
- R125, AFAIK, Ken Rosato is unattached - always looking/cruising, but unattached.\
I''ve heard that Mike Woods is a TOP, so I''d say that answers your question, R133.
- Arch Kennedy is very queeny, but I have always thought he was cute.\
When he lived in the ATL, he used to love to get fucked. He had a smoking hot body 10 years ago.
- Mike Tsolinas of Vegas
Siegfried AND Roy
- Joe Moreno - who has a picture? I googled him but nothing came up, seriously!
- Found this photo of Joe Moreno on-line - looks like it dates back to 2004. That''s him on the right.\
He seems to have disappeared from the broadcasting world. I know he hurt his back while at work at WNBC and was on disability leave for an extended period back in 2005-06, but I have to believe he eventually got another job somewhere.... it''s odd how a TV personality like that can just vanish into the ether....
- How do you queens know all this weathermen dish?
- Not that I found him "hot" but does anyone remember blond weekend weather queen Tony Williams? He was on WUSA-9 when I lived in DC in the 90s and then he left for L.A. where he was on KCBS-2 up until around 2003. Since then he also seems to have vanished from TV.
- On Early Today this morning they are doing a story about Father''s Day gifts. Erica Hill says to Chris Wragge "Maybe Lonnie Quinn will get you something this year!" Wragge looked stunned and didn''t know what to say.\
Is Chris Lonnie''s "daddy"?
- "I''ve heard that Mike Woods is a TOP, so I''d say that answers your question"\
Is Cheyenne a bottom?
The Cheyenne Troll
- Anyone knows WNBC''s Raphael Miranda? He is so cute and wears a wedding band on his right hand. He pings!
- R143 - check out the thread about Chris Cimino - a lot about Queen Mary Miranda on there...
- Help me out anyone in the Detroit metro area. Didn''t cute weatherman at Channel 7 action news John Kleekamp marry his adorable boyfriend Mike Huckabee before Mike accepted a job as a business reporter on MSNBC??
- Sam Champion reporting from the oil spill site wearing a casual shirt. Looking rather thick around the middle. Has he given up working out?
- Sam is closer to 50 than he''ll admit. That''s what happens when Chelsea boiz age - no matter how hard you work out, those ab muscles thicken into a hardened torso....
- Bill Evans doing a remote from Coney Island in a tight shirt. Can''t tell if he''s been working on his pecs or if the shirt is holding in his moobs. Anyone see him shirtless?
- Even before L''affair Bartelstein, Bill was always into physical fitness - he''s a marathon runner and works out a lot. So those are his big pecs (as well as his big delts and quads) under his polo shirt.\
Back in the day, Bill and Sam Champion used to work out together - I wonder if that''s where Bill''s interest in bisexuality started.\
OK, back to work...
- Hey OP...that dude looks like a rat! Fugly.
- If you write to Jim Castillo at the address below, not only will he answer you, he''ll sell you his used underwear. I guess he needs the money.
- If you follow Mike Woods on Twitter, he''s sending lots of shirtless shots from his vacation somewhere in the tropics...
- Mike''s in Puerto Vallarta - where else would a gay go?
- R2 still is the best.
- Where in the world is Joe Moreno?
- Thanks, R107/R108 and R110.\
Adam Joseph wins hands down.
- I''d like Adam Joseph''s hands down my pants!
I''m here all week!
- Adam Joseph, surfing. YUM!
- True story - once Sam Champion settled in as weatherman on GMA, he offered Adam Joseph the job of being his "permanent fill-in" - i.e., every time Sam went on vacation or was off, Adam would come up from Philly and do the national weather - great exposure for a young weatherman. But to get the job, Adam had to put out for Sam.\
Adam said NO - he either didn''t find Sam attractive, or thought Sam was too old. So Adam lost the job. But whose loss was it really - Adam, Sam, or the gay viewers?
- Any of you from KY or IN have gossip on any local weathermen or news anchors?
- Sorry, R159, talent has zero to do with hiring their replacements.
- [quote]Mike Caplan is now in Chicago, but years ago he was at my local ABC affiliate here in North Carolina. He was so hot and was very gay-friendly. He''s straight as a railroad spike, though.\
Caplan is a FB friend of a friend and they went to HS together. He refers to himself as a band fag, although he is straight.
- R159, Good thing he didn''t go for it, because weathermen do NOT pick their own replacements. That''s the producing staff''s job.
- Any new word on Lonnie Quinn?
- Jimmy Spencer at KXAN...he''s sweet.
- WEHT Joe Moreno, hunky weatherguy in Phoenix and New York?
- Lonnie Quinn is back to wearing his wedding ring. Are he and his wife are back together?
- Anyone ever get to see Lonnie Quinn''s feets?
- How does anyone know Lonnie Quinn is a crossdresser? Anyone ever see him in drag?
- When he was young, Adam Joseph was at WSAZ. Super hot. He runs a lot so it was common to see him in nothing but brief running shorts around town. Not as muscular as he appears now, just a cute twink.\
Funny story: A female friend, also a runner, had the worst schoolgirl crush on him. She finally met him at a party--with his bf.
- Raphael Miranda, the fill-in weatherman on WNBC, is gay and out. I find him to be very cute. Anyone have an pics of his partner?
- I live in a declining Midwestern city and in our market area all the "weather guys" are in their 50''s...at least...wear toupees and have "orange" complexions. %0D\
The women buy their "power suits" at Walmart, and get hair and make-up done in Aunt Pam''s basement.%0D\
None of them are in shape. Au. Contraire.
- Why do most of the NYC weatherwomen get pregnant when they''re on the air. How many times do I have to see Audrey Puente''s baby bump every other year?
- Looks to me like Ms. Miranda has had an excellent nose job.
Park Avenue Plastic Surgeon
- There are pictures of Raphael and his partner on his Facebook page. He is really OUT. Good for him!
Thomas Roberts - looking forward to working with Raphael at MSNBC
- r175, How do you the guy in the picture is his partner? Dan Devvy isn''t on Raphael''s Facebook page.
- Not that photo - look at his other Facebook pages....
- Which one is his partner?
- So it looks like Jon Marshall is now on CBS to keep Rob Morrison company once again. I think these two had/have a bromance going the same way Lonnie and Chris do. What''s in the water over at CBS?
- Adam Joseph is stunning.\
I went to Jim Castillo''s webpage, which automatically plays Lady Gaga when it loads. Mary Cumulonimbus!
- You know, I was just thinking that even though it''s fun to dish on these guys, how cool is it that so many of them are out and proud of it. Wouldn''t have happened a generation ago.
- There is not a single cute weatherman in the Cincinnati area. Old, fat, bloated, straight guys. They all seem nice enough but good lord not a hottie in the bunch. Then again, it IS Cincinnati.
- What about Bill Kamal, the best sex I ever had with a grown- up?
- OP, you are daring us to do what thousands have already accomplished.\
Topped him, that is.
- R179, I don''t get a gay vibe from John Marshall, but always have from Rob Morrison.
- Somebody must know what Joe Moreno is doing these days.
- Chicago used to have weatherman Steve Goolsby on local cable station CLTV. He went on to become gay porn star Steven Marks. I think that qualifies as hot.
- John Marshall once got very "Hey girlfriend" to a drag queen during a gay pride day broadcast. It didn''t seem like a lame straight guy one, but with a "Gurrrllll" inflection.
- Saw John Marshall once in Penn Station in NY. Short, but a hot, barrel-chested body.
- On the Early Show, Lonnie Quinn just made a crack about Chris Wragge "parading around in his Giant''s underwear". And he would know about that how??? (wink, wink)
- Jim Castillo from KTLA.\
Moonlights as a (gay) male escort
- there is so much bullshit in this thread. yikes. \
Isn''t it enough that the guy is hot, do we have to invent stuff about them too?
- Garth Kemp! For some reason I am in love with him. I think it might be his deep voice!
- I only watch Fox because of this guy (and his forecasts are pretty accurate).
- I scanned the replies and am surprised that Fox LA''s Rick Dickert wasn''t mentioned. Very cute, great smile and he surfs. I love this picture.
- More (better) pix of Rick Dickert.
- Does Rick Dickert suck dick?
- You mean "Does anyone suck Dick-ert?"
- Shouldn''t he be "Dick Dickert"
- The irony that the probably gay but closeted John Marshall was replaced on WNBC by the out Rafael Miranda is too delicious.
- I''ll make his dick hurt. STAT.
MAMA wants some.
- John Marshall looks like quite the "Take no prisoners" kind of guy in the sack.\
(and MAMA also likes receiving her accurate weather reports).
- Now that CBS is breaking up the team of Chris Wragge and Lonnie Quinn, when will they have time for their between-broadcasts "cab rides"?
- Garth Kemp just got married this past weekend; his second time down the aisle. Isn''t gay and has never been.
- Henry DiCarlo is a complete moron! Ever try to listen to the guy formulate a complete thought that he wasn''t reading off the cue cards? Please... he''s so NOT hot! Arrogant... yes! Stupid.... yes! Hot... NO!!! Complete TOOL!
- Henry DiCarlo is a complete moron! Ever try to listen to the guy formulate a complete thought that he wasn''t reading off the cue cards? Please... he''s so NOT hot! Arrogant... yes! Stupid.... yes! Hot... NO!!! Complete TOOL!
- Has anyone else noticed how a while back Chris Cimino had his eyebrows shaped. He looked so much better before, his eyebrows were slightly bushy and very masculine. Now every time I look at him I wonder why no one else has told him to leave his eyebrows alone!!
- I could top that, if he begged for it and there was somebody else in the room to arouse me.
- Heard again that Lonnie Quinn likes to do drag.
- I saw Lonnie walking with his wife in Hell''s Kitchen. I also say him at Gym bar in Chelsea. Does she need a green card the way Chris Wragge''s ex-wife needed one?
- Casual Lonnie.
- Lonnie''s wife. So how hard is he fucking her?
- [quote]Arch Kennedy is very queeny, but I have always thought he was cute.\
[quote]When he lived in the ATL, he used to love to get fucked. He had a smoking hot body 10 years ago.\
Somebody (you?) posted here eons ago about seeing guys waiting in line to bareback him at a sex club. Supposedly he was so full of loads that he had jizz running down his legs.
- Very interesting dish on Steve Bartelstein - who was just fired (again) from his latest gig in Chicago. \
Always liked Jeff Verszyla, who''s in Pittsburgh. Straight as a board but really delicious to look at.
- R212, not as hard as Chris Wragge is fucking HIM
- I was surprised to see little Sven at Temple today. I'm wondering if he has a nice Jewish BF he's spiritually supporting or if he's converted.... Hmmmm... It was so packed in there when he arrived, he just squeezed his hot little enthusiastic ass at the end of the row, then excused himself. I couldn't see who he joined. Sven the Jew, too friggen' cute!
- Trevor Adams for The Weather Network Canada
NSFW ( He's a "fitness model as well"
- We've got two hot local weatherguys here in Baltimore. Justin Berk is one...
- ...and Wyatt Everhart is another
- I think weather guys sleep with beach other, seems like they all have the butt flu
- Myles Henderson
- Did Jim Castillo actually get MARRIED?
Or is he just a poser?
- Having just fucked Jim recently, I can tell you that was not HIS wedding in that video. Corina is his "beard" (they met in acting class) and she was his plus one at a wedding in Maui - but they were not the ones getting married.
Jim's a total bottom, BTW.
But you already knew that, didn't you, Mike?
- Well, Henry the straight-and-married weatherman sure sounds like a big girleena here.
- Adam Joseph should transfer to the Bay Area. We no longer have any hot, gay, studs in our newsrooms.
- This is to reply 17 about wanting to see Bill Evans - Shirtless and Sweaty. He is such a sexy guy and so handsome. I would love seeing him and other male newscasters do a modeling show for charity where they are in their bathing suits. Or have a massage therapist come on the news and get Bill Evans to take off his shirt and lay down on a table and get a massage on the air. And the same with Maurice Dubois - Jeff Smith - Sam Champion. The female viewers and some male viewers would love seeing that.
- One of the only things I enjoyed about my time living in Oklahoma City...
- R225 - is Miss Jeff Ranieri still out in SF?
- My girlfriends and I watch Jeff Verszyla often. Heard he's hung like a horse.
- Boston CBS weatherman Todd Gutner...He's married with kids but quite good looking...never seen shirtless but it looks like his build is either average or slightly toned.
- WCVB Boston weatherman David Brown is gay and married his partner this past summer (Brown is the white guy):
- Also whdh nbc Boston weatherman Chris Lambert is good looking and works out...he's straight and married too though...
- For some reason, here in San Diego, they rely more on the "weather babe" idea (female)--the two weather guys I can think of are either very old or eccentric or both.
- Everyone seems to have forgotten about former Chicago weatherman turned gay porn star Steve Marks.
- Cory Edel from CBC is ultra hot and an amazing bottom.
- When I was watching Hurricane Isaac's coverage from various New Orleans television station websites, I noticed how cute Derek Kevra was. I would totally fuck the shit out of him
- When living in Tampa, I thought Steve Jerve from WFLA-TV was hot in that suburban dad next door sort of way. He's also pretty tall from what I remember. There is a YouTube video of him from way back in the 80's at some small town station and he was so cute when he was younger.
- R237 here, I'm posting a pic of Steve when he was younger. He was a beautiful man back in the day.
- Justin Berk, (recent) former Baltimore weatherman.
- Thanks for posting all these...some of them ARE really hot (others not so much lol)
- Justin again...
- New York City's hot Latin papi bombshell, Raphael Miranda (no relation to Carmen):
- R242 But is he any relation to L.A. weatherman Byron Miranda?
- Clearly Raphael is far hotter than Byron.
- This whole thread and no mention of Doug Kammerer of WRC-TV here in Washington, DC. This man oozes testosterone. Too bad he's married with kids.
- Better link of Doug Kammerer
- Chris Cantore, Weather Channel Yummy!!!!
- Doug is very hot. Chuck Bell on the same station is cute. Is Chuck gay? The local ABC affiliate in DC has lots of weather guys who ping big time but have wedding rings.
- [quote] Does anyone know anything about Scott Padgett. I think he works in Miami now. There were some very juicy rumours of why he left Lexington KY. I wonder how true they were.
He's the Dallas/Ft Worth AM weather guy now, on the CBS local station. They were teasing him this morning as the guy apparently likes to take a lot of selfies. What's are the KY rumors?
- OP likes AWG
- Don't miss.
The BBC's weatherman Tomasz Schafernaker plays innuendo bingo.
Yes, it's a very British thing!!!
- I live in Hollywood and I also had a 3way with Castillo and his bf at time .. and again years later a one on one with him....very nice guy but not so innocent by any means...