- They had the occasional full frontal nudity shot all done by extras and once or twice Peter Paige (Emmett) but nobody else from the main cast.
- hat really pisses me off is the whole idea of women''s viagra.\
Can they not allow one thing to be for a man''s sexual pleasure - and admit that a penis has a physiology that their labya, clit, volva, uterius, philopian tubes and ever tying else down there doesnt have.\
Men need a medication to alter blood flow to cause and erection. .IT ISNT ABOUT MAKING THE TIP MROE SENSITIVE.\
But you cant tell that to a bunch of fish, who immediately have to have something to match or they scream - SEXIST!!!!!\
They don''t have a penis. They don''t need to get a hardon to have sex. So deal with it fish.\
you didnt see men demand a pill in the 60s that would keep them from getting anyone pregnant. You got your birth control pill and we were fine to let you have it. We were glad, actually.\
Do you have any class or sense of self worth?\
- R3 get back on your cam if you''re going to complete the meltdown.
- Did the lead character have sex with an underage school boy in the US version?
- Didn''t the art director guy, forgotten his name, have many full frontal scenes?
- In the spirit of r3 I''d like to ask a question:\
Do people in Mexico speak incorrect Spanish? If this deserves its own thread, please make one and we''ll discuss it there.
- Let''s see. R3 is off topic, and there are so many misspellings and grammar errors that I don''t even know where to begin.\
Let''s ignore her.
- Brilliant, R3
Has to be parody
- The lesbians did full frontal, didn''t they? Or do they not count?
- I hated it, Robert Gant was hot though, that was about it.
- I miss that show so much. I miss how hot Bryan Kinney was walking around in that great loft.
- Wish they had shown Robert Gant full-frontal
- There was a lot of full frontal with the backgroungd extras. Not much from the cast though.
Peter Paige was the only one who did it to any degree. But there are a couple of real quick glimpses of Scott Lowell, and a side shot of Harold in the Pilot.
The lesbians did full frontal. But who cares.
- Oh hello QAF/Gale Harold troll, did you get bored today so decided to just create another boring post about a show no one cares about?
- I decided to resurrect this thread because they closed all other QAF and Gale threads and we need to have a Gale thread. Until they close this one too.
So what's new? Any new gossip?
- Odd that the L Word and The Real L Word series are streaming in their entirety on Netflix, but not 1 episode of QAF is. Even the British QAF is on there. What's the deal?
- r18 Not really. Showing a penis and showing the front of a womens crotch is not the same since- a. pubic hair overs up the flaps and folds b. the camera focuses mostly on the female breast when they do full frontal.
And r2 summed it up. Peter Paige is the only main cast character to o it. The other penises were of extras in the background.
- Any new gossip?
Randy and Nick spent July 4 together. They were sitting across from each other in a kiddie pool and Randy didn't exactly look thrilled to be there.
- Ah r20, nothing new yet. They closed all other QAF threads.
What is Gale up to? He's tweeting a lot, but usually about music.
- I only really watched the first couple seasons but I thought there were glimpses of Gale Harold's dick a few times. When he first took the blonde kid home I thought you saw it at least in silhouette or through his legs as he got into bed.
- Actually, it was when he got out of bed the next morning. ;-)
- Aren't Randy and Nick over yet?
- Unfortunately I don't think they are, r24. Nick is looking to sell some furniture including a bed. He posted on his facebook asking if anyone was interseted in buying it.
- I wouldn't worry too much about him... He will be soon forgotten!
- What's wrong with Randy? Someone told me he started following his fan Emelwhy on Twitter. The man is gonna have wet dreams for the rest of his life!
- Yes, they did, several times.
- Well, Gale is following fans as well. But then, Gale seems nicer and more genuine in his interactions with fans. Randy always seemed a bit cold to me.
- Was Nick at the first Harbor show last night?
- I'd like to know that too, r30.
- "Harrison has a partner but wasn’t into talking about him “because I talked about my relationships in the past and got attacked. I’m very happy with my partner now and maybe things are different now, but then a lot of fans fantasized that Gale Harold and I were actually together, and got vicious with my pictures all over the Internet with things drawn over my face. So I want to spare my current partner all of that.”"
- I always wondered why were they (Gale and especially Randy) so defensive about those rumors of them having an affair. It would have been better if they talked about it, like Randy is doing now in this interview at r32's link, or joked about it. By refusing to address is they only made it seem like the rumors were true.
- I still remember when Randy said almost the same thing, I have a partner and I'm happy with him, while visiting Israel and look how it turned out...
- Gale is in New York.
- Really, R35? That's good because I read something about him saying he missed New York (to visit I think, not to live) and was hoping to go there soon. He said this while sitting next to Randy at the Rise and Shine con in LA in June -- but lets not get any ideas -- ha ha.
- Yes it's true, he is in NYC at the moment.
This is what he said at the convention in LA:
"Sheena: You lived in New York for a while?
Gale Harold: Little bit. Off and on.
Sheena: Do you like the energy there?
Gale Harold: I love it, yeah. I think about trying to live there again all the time."
- Does anybody know if Gale is still dating Danielle? I think she is really beautiful.
- I don't know if they are still together but he looked a lot happier when he was with Yara.
- Are there any fans of the UK original here who would have been clubbers in the 90s?
- Did I ever want Matt Battaglia to show it all!
- If Gale is in NY, will he go to see Harbor? Will he bring Danielle with him?
- Yes, on HBO. I stumbled upon it. Shocking, just shocking.
They used to show a lot of full frontal nudity on that football show? About the Cowboy's season, that was the smallest penis I've ever seen that wasn't on Howard Stern or niche porn.
- Nick's latest facebook comment. Excuse me while I go and throw up.
Today marks the 1 year anniversary with my love. I am so very thankful that he puts up with me everyday! I love you Randolph Harrison. xox
- R44 and Randy didn't even comment it! Such a big love...
- Is he dumb or what?
- Hal Sparks is on The Stephanie Miller Show every Wednesday. Tours withe a band, does stand up. Has his own political radio show on Saturdays.
Peter Paige is a producer of THE FOSTERS.
- Who here keeps saying that Nick and Randy aren't together anymore? Obviously they are. Eh.
- Nobody says they aren't. Just, it won't be long. Anyway, you'll see.
- Finally some good news, r49. I'd love to know how you can be so certain about it. But I'm sure you won't reveal that. So I can only continue to hope you're right.
- 07/02/2012 B tweeted to R
07/09/2012 B retweeted Peopleknow01's tweet
- I'm still wondering what happened between Belukha and Randy. Don't believe that Randy cheated on Germany, it didn't happen.
- What exactly do you mean that it won't be long, r49? It won't be long until they break up? And how can you be so sure? Can you please be more specific? Thanks.
- I wish they would do a reunion show.
- Randy seems really happy with his troll I mean boyfriend. Good for him but I still think he and Gale are longterm fuck buddies. Guess after Gale couldn't resist going to NY after seeing how fucking hot Randy looked at the LA Con. Hope the bf is still traveling with his little dance troupe so Randy can hook up with Gale. I firmly believe that Randy would drop whoever he may be with if Gale ever decides to come out the closet and publicly acknowledge their on again off again relationship.
- r55, I love you and think you are correct.
- You're right on so many levels, r55. Just too bad that Nick isn't traveling with the Flashdance tour now. Also....unfortunately, I'm almost 100% sure that he's moved in with Randy. But even still, they can't be together 24/7 right?
- R55 AMEN
- Gale saw Harbor last week. He tweeted about it. Cute!
- Randy and friends, including Nick on opening night of Harbor.
- Will Nick ever understand how to set the privacy to his pics? ROTFL
- Randy is just glowing --in a good way-- these days. Thanks for the pic R60.
- I always thought that Randy's fashion sense is eclectic, but now I think that his choice of outfits depends on whomever he's currently dating. When he was with Brian Whatshisname he was hipsterish and now, new boyfriend, new clothes.
- He has the oddest walk ever.
- I think it is a cute picture! Randy looks happy.
- Probably because Gale's back in New York, R65
- I agree, r66. I think that might have something to do with it. lol
- Totally agree LOL it's not Nick who made him so happy lately... Trust me!
- No wonder almost everyone involved with the show wound up hating the fan base. This thread is a perfect reason why.
- I wonder if Paul Anthony Stewart will ever acknowledge being gay.
- R70, ha has a boyfriends lol I don't think that's an issue anymore
- Which night did Gale go see Harbor?
Randy seems to go from one relationship to another...moving in and out of love quickly.
What is the deal with people declaring their undying love via FB? Danielle did it too...posted that pic and captioned it 'my love'. Nothing from her recently except she's allowed lots of Gale fans to follow her.
- Where do fans follow danielle? In facebook or twitter?
- On Facebook. She even friended PR. I hope she realized the big mistake then.
As far as I know, Danielle isn't on Twitter.
- He looks fantastic. I recognized everyone but the tall woman next to him and the short one blocking him. Someone?
- You've seen the redhead here.
- Oh right, right. I thought I saw her somewhere before, thanks! The other one also looks really familiar, but can't put my finger on it.
- I don't know what everybody will say, but I think Nick is really cute and they make a very good couple. Both looking young, fresh and handsome. It is the first time that Randy has been in a relationship with someone as good looking as him, I mean in a real relationship.
- R79 - Absolutely agree! Both are handsome and happy. Now, R78, really? Aren't those pictures from his Israel trip?
- R20 - kiddie pool? hahaha Can we see the pic?
- Yes, they are from that trip, as reported on the link.
- If you feel comfortable enough to give me your e-mail address I'll send you the pic, r81.
- Thanks, I didn't see most of these pictures!!! Love the hat and the water slide one (-: . I was asking because I don't get the connection between the woman at his show opening and the one on those trip pictures, sorry.
- R83 - sure! email@example.com Didn't realize it was a private pic.
- I just sent the pic, so check your e-mail r85.
- [It is the first time that Randy has been in a relationship with someone as good looking as him, I mean in a real relationship.
This pretty much says in a nutshell why we are perceived as shallow.
- So, why didn't Gale go to the opening?
- There's no particular connection, she's just one of Randy's friends...
- R88 I guess he wasn't in town anymore at the time. Still nice he went for one of the preview. Even nicer that he let everybody know. :)
- What is Gale up to now professionally? What about the filming of that Sindance related project, "The diary of the teenage girl"?
- Shirtless Randy.
(Bobby Steggert would have been better)
- [R83] Could you please send me the pic too? firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
- Bobby Steggert last summer in the same role.
- r91 it's supposed to go into production this fall, September in San Francisco, I think.
- That sounds interesting!
- Gale is in Japan.
- Randy looks hot.
- Yes, Randy is one hot man for sure!
- I don't know. Maybe if he was alone in the picture he'd look good, but standing next to that guy, he just looks like a skinny midget. But I admit, I never thought Randy was good looking, although he looks much better now than in the beginning of QAF.
- Never got the Brian Kinney thing...didn't think he was cute, sexy or handsome; didn't like his ethics either. Robert Gant on the other hand....my kind of guy
- Wow, so some people find certain individuals attractive while others find them unattractive. That's incredible.
- R104 ROTFL!!
- I am glad to see Randy doing something. I know Robert and Peter have some stuff going too. I don't know about anyone of the others. I like running into info of what our former QAF stars are doing.
- Scott is doing a play now too, I think.
- I will try to track down Scotty's play. I didn't know he was currently in a play. I miss information it seems. Oh well. I try.
- Scott's in Portland. He's by far the nicest QAF member
- How do we know Gale's in Japan?
- r110 he tweeted with location - Tokyo.
- Yes, he was in Tokyo when he posted on his twitter this past Saturday. Wonder if he's there for business or pleasure?
- Wonder if Danielle's with him?
- Are they even still together? There's been no word on her in quite a while.
- Scott is in Portland, Maine or Oregon?
- Artists Repertory Theatre, Portland, Oregon.
"The Big Meal" by Dan LeFranc, directed by Damaso Rodriguez
Vana O'Brien (Woman #1), Allen Nause*(Man#1), Val Landrum* (Woman #2), Scott Lowell* (Man #2), Britt Harris (Woman #3),
Andy Lee-Hillstrom (Man #3), Agatha Olson (Girl), Harper Lea (Boy), Gavin Hales (Server)
- Randy tweeted that he hopes he'll be able to go and see Scott in his play, nice!
- I've got to figure out a way to get out there and see it also.
- Do randy and gale follow each other on twitter?
- No, they don't, r119. But Gale follows Scott and Peter.
- No they don't because they are stupid!
- Yeah, I don't understand why they don't follow each other on twitter. I mean, they're friends if nothing else. So if Gale follows Scott and Peter he should also follow Randy.
- It's always like this with them. So many secrets. And then Randy says in an interview that he doesn't understand why fans fantasize about them being a couple... Duh!
- Randy's apparently going back to London in October again for another 'not-so-secret' meeting with that same group of fan girls from last December.
- You don't say... He's really taking advantage of those "special" fans to have some free trips to Europe! Any details? Where are they secretly discussing it? LMAO
- It's all over their Twitter accts. They're not very good at keeping secrets. One said there should be a movie made based on them. How immature. Give me a break. Randy's decision, though.
- Oh, I didn't see the tweets! What I saw though is that they keep mentioning him in their dull conversations. Too bad that sometimes he decides to reply.
- So another free trip to London for Randy paid by those fans. All it takes is money and apparently you can get him to spend time with you. He's such a sellout. What does he even do there with them?
- Last year he went to some play with them, walked around town, had I think 15 min. of one-on-one time with each girl and had some extremely immature photos taken with them. Not hard to find one on Google, either. So mature - and they're really good at keeping it a secret, too (snicker). It's easy money, so he's pretty smart, actually. Why else would he put up with them?
- Sorry about the link - let me try it one more time.
- I agree with R129. If Randy refused, they'd keep asking and with such a prominent group he'd probably end up looking like a snob -- even though he wouldn't be. He gets paid for other appearances where fans will be, so why not something paid for by his fans if that's what they want?
- It's not the appearance I have problems with; it's how this particular group handles it. They come off as not only immature but also elitist. To me THEY are the snobs.
- I'm in total agreement, r132. They seem so full of themselves and superior just because they get Randy to come there. Big deal. He would most likely do that for anyone who offered him a free trip, especially overseas.
- Yep, Gale and Randy are both whores.
- But doesn't he have an agent or a contract or something don't allowing him to do these things? Or is he so very much a freelancer?
- Why wouldn't an agent allow him to do this? I mean, they pay him after all. Don't get me wrong, I totally despise those girls and what they do, but I understand why Randy doesn't say no. And they shouldn't feel so elitist, because he really would do it for anyone... Money is money.
- Because it doesn't look good in his resume? "I'd do anything for money" :D
Sometimes I really wish for these people to have a better career so they wouldn't need these kind of support from fans. It's just somehow sad...
- Oh, I see. And I agree. It's pretty sad that he agrees to do that. Well, at least they could make it funner and pay for Gale too LOL a fangirl can dream.
- Oh sure, they should pay for Gale too. And if they still have some money left, then spend it for paying them for a sex scene. A real one I mean. Oh gawd, intrigue off.
- And I just wonder whether they paid for Nick going with him as well. Haha.
- Nick will be going as well? Oh man.
- No way of knowing that. But at Cologne Hal had to pay to bring his significant other, so I wouldn't think so. I do love the way they showed their maturity last year afterward by nagging Randy about him 'owing them a Tweet' saying that "London was the best ever." Then after they talked him into doing it, they proceeded to plaster a copy of it all over the Randy Harrison (appreciation) Facebook page, along with photos and snide comments. Yeah, they're VERY mature as well as subtle. Have fun while it lasts, girls! Randy's already unfollowed one of them.
- I wonder if they paid for the tweet as well.
- One of them used to call him names in her tweets because he didn't follow her... LMAO!
- Oh, would LOVE to know what they were. They were calling him "Love" for a while in their tweets. Gag me.
- I can't remember all of them but I remember perfectly when one of them referred to him as "the asshole".
- Who are these people? I want to check them out on Twitter. Sounds hilarious.
- Yes, a "fangirl can dream" R138, but apparently she can't even use simple grammar.
I don't think any one of us would be able to handle fans the (mythical?) way we expect Randy or others to do it. It's tough nowadays with the web when a bunch of little bitches can call you "the asshole" online because they are simply fans but think they deserve Randy's special attention. He doesn't want to be perceived as "the asshole" and probably reasons that they're paying him and he does get paid for appearances. I can see that. It's sad for Randy and others to be put in this situation, but it's not their fault.
- There's several of them, but you can start with @Sazzzzy @Puddepha, and @blue_eyedstar. I'm sure that will lead you to some others along the way that are just as 'mature' as they are.
- The only mention of "funner" in R150's link:
"The comparative and superlative forms funner and funnest are sometimes used but should be restricted to very informal contexts."
Yes DL could be considered informal, but your use of the word still makes you reek of low intelligence R138 / R150. If that's the impression you want to make, go for it little "fangirl"!
- I'm not R138 but I like to play Grammar Police LOL
- We'll be here forever if you start policing everyone's grammar!
- These girls aren't the only ones. I cringe everytime anyone tweets anything to Randy. They seem pleasant and harmless enough but oh so desperate for his attention. You can tell he's just trying to be nice by occasionally replying but it must be very annoying. I doubt he even reads any of it properly as his feed must be inundated with crap. Did someone really call him an asshole? I can't find this.
- Oh dear!
- I've been reading some more (I don't even know whose twitter I'm looking at now as one account leads to another and it all merges into one) and just came across some people tagging Joss Whedon and saying he should hire Randy for a movie and other cringe-worthy waffle. There's several tweets all tagging Joss Whedon. So hideously embarrassing.
I'm sure they mean well.
- Remember how Brian had a "crisis" when he was turning 30? He was THE most successful ad man in Pittsburgh (lol) and couldn't cope with the fact that he was so "old."
I would've loved to have seen him lose his sweet loft and job during the recession. What would've he done then?
- Uh maybe started his own agency?, R158. Oh sorry for the *spoiler* -- 10 years later.
And, in going with gay culture in general at the time, 30 *is* or at least was old in terms of not being a twink, or twink magnet, anymore. Love or hate it, QAF was portrayed pretty accurately.
- Brian was a crap advertising executive. His campaigns were terrible. Remember "Eat the meat"? Christ.
- R154 they usually write mean things and then delete them. Another sign of maturity, I agree. Just like when this Sazzzzy girl created a fan page on Facebook for Belukha and fangirled all over him and then deleted it after he asked for it and totally forgot his existence. So mature, once again.
- after he asked for what ?
- Yeah, are we surprised by the deletion? There's also a fan appreciation page for Randy's current BF, too. Do you think that will last if they break up eventually? Purely altruistic, I'm sure....yeah, right.
- How mature, really. Is it maintained by the same group of girls? And is it really good for Randy that for money he even lets these people into his private life?
- OMG yes I saw that fan page... So lame!
- R159 = frau, because the gay culture portrayed in QAF wasn't remotely accurate. Which is why most of gay Hollywood wanted nothing to do with it.
- He's not letting them into his private life. He's getting a free trip to London for letting some fangirls take some photos and ask him a few lame questions that he gives bland answers to.
- This thread is nothing but straight cunts and SHOULD BE DELETED the way the Ponies were.
- Gale now is in London he was seen with a blonde lady in Soho but someone knows if in Japon Gale is been alone or with Danielle?
- Nick's latest comment on his facebook:
"Ok, listen up!!! On August 30 & 31 Nitehawk Movie theater is having a Moulin Rouge sing-a-long with props and costumes and a can can contest. I need to know who is coming with me. Thanks."
Visions of him and Randy in dresses doing the can can are now in my head. Ugh.
- R170 Hahaha. Pity Randy has performances both nights, so I guess it's not him going with Nick.
- Oh that's right. Well, I'm sure Nick will be able to find someone else to go with.
- This probably deserves its own thread:
[bold]Robert Gant hired for role as Y&R lawyer[/bold]
Actor Robert Gant has been hired to play the role of a lawyer with ties to a character already on the canvas. Gant is known for his role on Queer as Folk.
Actor Robert Gant has been hired for the role of David Sherman, the son of Katherine's lawyer, Mitchell Sherman.
Like his father, David is also a lawyer. He will appear at a gathering of Kay's loved ones to discuss very important matters.
Despite his impressive acting skills, Gant won't have to do too much acting to make his role as a lawyer believable -- Gant is a former lawyer. He attended law scool at Georgetown University, and worked for the Los Angeles office of the Chicago-based law firm Baker & McKenzie. When the firm closed the LA office, Gant opted to focus on his acting career.
As an actor, Gant is best known for his role as Ben on the former Showtime soap, Queer As Folk.
Gant will air on September 11.
- So I guess Stuart from the UK QAF has had the most successful post-show career by quite a margin? Supporting roles on The Wire and Game of Thrones.
- You are correct, r174.
- I'm tempted to think that could have something to do with the UK industry being less homophobic, but The Wire and GOT are from American companies and also I haven't noticed anyone else from UK QAF with a particularly hot career. Aiden is a great fit for smart "lean and hungry" weaselly guy parts and I think even his prior-QAF career had the US QAF cast's post-QAF career beat.
- That Charlie Hunman(sp?) from QAF UK is much more successful as well.
- Yes, Gale is in London. Who knows what for?
Back to the cwazy fangirls. Sazzzzy was indeed the one who orgasmed over Brian B back in the day...it makes me laugh that all these fangirls think they have a special connection with G/R because they replied to one of their tweets. Both G and R still hate their fans, it's just that they realise now that they can use them to promote their non-existent careers!
- R171 Pity that Moulin Rouge starts at midnight, so Randy is free LMAO
- R179 Oh, fcuk, then I don't have chance to go with Nick.
- R180 Genius LOL
- Danielle was with Gale in Japan. There is a photo of them looking loved up:(
- Where is this photo? I haven't seen them together in a while.
- Danielle looks like a bitch and Gale would prefer being a thousand miles away... But yes, such a big luv!
- but where is this photo?
- You can ask to PR, she's the one friendly with Danielle on Facebook!
- I think Gale looks happy and Danielle is kinda posing but you can tell they're happy together.
- no idea who is PR and how to contact him/her
- we want a link
- I'm surprised nobody asked who paid for the trip. I would fuck Danielle too for such vacation in luxurious hotels! Well done Gale.
I wonder where did you see love [R182], I'm still searching!
- I would say that's the other way around and Gale payed for Danielle, who I still don't understand what's doing for a job.
- Nope. Danielle is in the money! Or she was back in 2008 when she purchased a house in LA for over $750,000 (she on-sold it for a loss)
Then there are the trips she's taken all over the globe (including Japan before).How does one out of work actress with no discernible talent get that sort of cash?
- R190 Did u see the way he was holding her?
- mmhhhhh, interesting.. I was in fact wondering about it.
But still, I would like to see this picture, otherwise I cannot really judge.
I have see them together in LA and she looked like she thought she was the queen :D
- PR is Phoenixrising and you can find her in every QAF-related forums and on Twitter too, she harasses Gale everyday with hundreds of tweets.
- It just looks like a forced pose R193. Poor doggie Gale.
And R192, sure modelling is the tip part of the iceberg......
- i don't have a twitter account and she's not in the QAF forum I follows.
[R196] and [R192] link? or you're just making it up?
- is there a link to the pic? thanks!
- a very kind person would post that pic or the link for the ppl who hasn't twitter, pleaseee
- The picture isn't on Twitter. It's in Danielle's Facebook and only her friends can see it. Try to friend her!
- That's no possible..
and in any case, if you have seen it, you're her friend. So, which kind of friend you are if you speak about it in DL?
- PR is her friend and she's the one who sent it to everybody else.
- SHIT!!!! I have only twitter not FB, so I'll never able to see that damn pic !!!
- I have FB but it's not possibile to send a friend request to Danielle. And for PR, I looked for her, but obviously she's under another name on FB.
- You can friend Danielle if you have some mutual friends. And on Facebook Pr uses her name, not "PR" obviously.
I don't understand why people on Twitter keep saying Gale is not officially engaged. NO, he isn't LOL but Danielle can dream, of course ;)
- My mistake... People keep saying he IS engaged... And no, he isn't.
- That's the first time I hear he's officially engaged.. well, that he's not :)
Whatever, it's an impossible task. I have no idea who is PR, her real name and I don't have any contact in common with Danielle and in any case I don't want to be her friend. So I give up.
- I don't use facebook but one of the people responding here could easily share it on a photo sharing site and link here. That way we could discuss it!
- they could, but probably they like to see us suffering :D
- why r205 said this? I really DON'T like Danielle, but i's passed one year and they are together in some pics, at theatre in holiday .... so also if I hate very much to say it, I think there's something between them two
- I think there's a difference between 2 people being together and 2 people being officially engaged. And I have to agree on this one, they are not engages. Besides, they did break up earlier this year.
- Yeah - what the hell happened from January through to June? And did he start dating her immediately after Yara. The timelines are confusing. We've all seen the photo of them kissing,and she calls him 'My love'...how can I post the pic?
- R194 If you send me your email I can send the pic to you:)
- can you send to pic to me pls
- R212 Or he cheated on Yara.
- R213 email@example.com
- r212 & r 2150maybe it's for this that Gale and Yara broken up like it's happen between Randy and Brian
- Why bothering with mail? Just post it here so you can all get over with it and we can move on to more interesting matters.
- R11 I agree with you about being a girlfriend and being a fiance'.
and how do you know they broke up earlier this year?
- Danielle met Gale late June 2012. Danielle was seeing someone up until then - she proclaimed all men to be bastards or something like that.
They've been on and off ever since.
- Anyone know if she's in London with him as well? It seems he's been overseas for over 2 weeks now so if she is still with him, that's a long and expensive vacation to take. Makes me think it's leaning more on the side of a serious relationship. Oh and I agree with R218; please just post the pic here already.
- Nope. She didn't go to London or NYC. She's back in LA.
- This is such a weird thread.
- Of course she didn't go to New York ROTFL Gale went there for Randy.
- check your email
- R225 done, thanks!
- r225 can you send it to me too pls
- I would appreciate a copy of it as well please. I don't have FB and I would just like a copy for myself if you don't mind sharing it: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- R227 and R228 did you get it?
- No, I am sorry. Not yet! Would love to have a copy, though. Thank you for trying. Hope it still shows up (email@example.com). Maybe there's a lapse time. Could you please try to send it again? Thanks.
- As I said I have not facebook so if someone can kindly send me that damn pic I would appreciate it very much and also I promise that I don't share it
- I'm 227 and no sorry
- Is it mainly women on this thread?
- probably :D
- What's going on?
- I have it!!!!
thanks very much :)
- Ugh. 230 - still don't have it. :/
- I'm 231 and I have it thankssssssssss :)
btw how you know this pic was taken in Japan ... Danielle said something? or maybe it's a old pic?
- Yes, she wrote it.
- maybe she said from Japan whith luvvvvvv !!!!
- ops wrong!
with my luvvvvvvvvvv :)
- Danielle's spirit is here! LUV THIS (or not!)!!
She accepted lots of fangirls as friends on her FB today, I guess she is more than happy to be under the spotlight again. Pathetic.
- probably because Gale is not on FB anymore and he can't check what she's doing :D
- He is back on FB, guess what. LOL
- really?? I never understood this blocking and reactivating accounts..
- we'll see now if she will take off the incriminated picture or not.
If no, he gave her his permission and the thing is getting serious.
If yes.. I foresee troubles..
- I wouldn't worry too much in either case... Things won't get serious between them, but she can keep hoping of course.
- well, they have been together for one year now. So, a little bit of seriousnees is there, I would say.
- No, they haven't. The have been on and off for a year, that's true. Which doesn't show much commitment, if you ask me.
- I don't know about the on-off thing. But certainly, they spent holidays together (Palm Spring, Japan, and probably somewhere else we don't know), Christmas together. Of course you don't start a relationship declaring everlasting love from the beginning. But apparently since june they are a couple and now she is introduced to friends as GF.
- 228 again. Can someone PLEASE send me this photo! I would love to see it. Thank you.
- R251 done, check again.
- I guess time will prove me right.
- R253 I hope you're right.
- She lists their anniversary as June 14 - Gale was in Utah for the Sundance thing for the whole of June.
It's been very much an on-off thing. She's loving the attention she's getting, that's for sure!
- R255 Thank you. But these people here will continue to believe what they want. They'll open their eyes, maybe, one day.
- But Dani and Gale are in LUV!!! lol
- Someone has posted the picture here:
- OMG, he's going to be so pissed off! LOL!
- Sure he will. That's what happens when you allow PR into your friends though. Well done!
- OMG that is great! LOL!
- That's just nasty.
- Not just PR. Dani's friends with all the fangirls now!
- Then, she's either very stupid or she asked Gale first. Even if they have been on-off for a year, she has to know how much he cares about his privacy.
Or maybe the fact that now she has been introduced as GF made her think she can do this kind of things.
- How do you know she's been introduced as gf?
- I think someone said it earlier in the thread.
- Someone was just assuming she's been introduced as his GF.
Danielle knows what she's doing, but she IS stupid!! All her fb posts are complete drivel!
- I am pretty sure she didn't ask his permission. And damn right she's stupid. I wonder how someone like him can decide to be with someone like her...
- If you're tired of constant PrimeTime, having to pay to post, threads getting deleted for no reason, and whimsical banning, click below.
Our WM isn't a stupid nazi cow, and we might one day have again what DL used to be.
- this is strange. In six years Gale never said that Yara was his gf and now after one year on-offt he has introduced Danielle like his gf something wrong in this ...Who says this .... maybe it's only Danielle's dream ....
- No one knows how long he was with Yara for. Sure, they met in 2006 but she was with someone else then. Then they broke up for a year or so after they got together.
Alas, it seems that Ganielle are for real, but I agree - the change in Gale's behaviour from private to Danielle is weird.
- Nobody says they aren't together. We are just saying that they aren't officially engaged (faaar from that!) and certainly it's not more serious than with Yara, yara simply respected him more.
- Danielle FB page is closed again... too late, I'm afraid...
- 14th June??? Just a few days after QaF Convention in Cologne? No wonder why Gale cancelled it then...
- he didn't canceled for that, he canceled because he was at the Sundance workshop. He was invited, there are pictures.
- They met later at a party in Hollywood. On June 14th they didn't know each other.
- Oh look! She deleted her account! I guess he wasn't okay with what she was doing... What a surprise LOL
No one knows why she lists their 'anniversary' as June 14 - he hadn't even met her then.
Something about this whole 'relationship' is weird...
- Wonder if she got that tumblr site shut down cos it's gone.
- This whole relationship story is weird as hell...
Couldn't be that her FB account got hacked? So it wasn't her accepting all these fans? Because why to accept, and then delete everything?
And then this June 14 controversy...
- Hahaha you're kidding right.
- Danielle knows exactly what she's doing
- And she only became fb friends with gale in June this year...
- Does anyone else find it a bit odd that Gale is following Peter & Scott on twitter yet he's not following Randy? Just wondering, because I thought they were still friends and kept in touch. So why not follow each other now that they're both on twitter?
- R284 I'm guessing they don't because of all the fangirls that jump on any type of connection between the two and blow it way out of proportion. Gale tweeted about going to Randy's play as well as re-tweeted a video of Randy singing and some of them took those as signs that they love each other oh so much.
Honestly, I don't understand all the Danielle hate or the Nick hate for that matter. Maybe Gale and Randy just want to be happy and perhaps these two people make them happy. I'm of the belief that Gale likes both the girls and the boys and if there ever was anything between him and Randy (other than friends), I'm guessing it's been over for a long time. So I really don't understand the harassing of their partners and of them as well.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Gale closed his twitter accounts. I'd be sad but not surprised with all the BS that's being tweeted to him.
- That's true, r285. I didn't even think of that. But I guess it's obvious that might be the reason. It's a shame they can't even follow each other on twitter without fans thinking there's a connection there and blowing it out of proportion. I'm also a bit surprised that Gale doesn't follow Michelle either. But am I surprised that he doesn't follow Hal? Nope. LOL
- Gale started to follow Scott and Peter when he tweeted to them, but as they weren't following him, because of his locked account they probably haven't seen what he was tweeting.
But I think it means nothing that G and R are not following each other. I also don't follow my IRL best friend, as we talk a lot anyways.
- Randy doesn't seem to be that bothered with Twitter anyway and doesn't follow a lot of his really close friends. I get the impression he only has it for promotional/work reasons. .
- R285 I agree totally with you.
But I think Gale is too clever for that, closing the account I mean. I think he will lie down for a while not posting anything, until the dust is settled, and then he will post some weird song that only he knows, as nothing happened.
At the end, it's only a handful of followers that are really bothersome.
Some are maybe a bit too enthusiastic but still ok. Most of them never write him, they are just there waiting for the oracle.
And when you are famous, you must know that there are risks. What he should have done was to be sure that "someone" wouldn't publish the private pictures. On the other hand, if you don't trust your GF, who should you trust?
- He shouldn't trust her. He shouldn't have trusted her back in October/January, but I guess that lesson wasn't enough.
- Danielle posted pics on her PUBLIC instagram account in October. Then in January she posted pics (including the one of them kissing) and after fangirls shared it she posted 'my love'.
That was up for nearly 2 weeks for anybody and everybody to see.
Then in June she allows followers (read fangirls) and in August accepts them as friends, then closes her account citing her privacy!
I too believe Gale is bi and that whatever happened between G/R is over.
Why though did Gale leave without Danielle from nyc when LA is closer to Japan? Why did he even go to NYC?
- Tell your boyfriend I'm naming my ulcer after him.
- R291 but wasn't he in NYC to see Randy play? and actually we really have no idea that they didn't leave together for Japan. He might as well be back to LA and travelled with her.
- he's still in London
- And that's something he did while there:
- I have to admire the tenacity of Gale's stalkers on this thread.
- I'm with you, r296! Wow!
- Yeah, but we all enjoy having the news, so shut up?
- r294 how do you know that Gale is still in London the event was the 19 august ...
- someone posted this about two hours ago on twitter
#QAF's #GaleHarold. Few feet away. Having a bev with friends. He looks better than ever. My last night in London. #BeautifulStranger
- thanks :)
- So sad Danielle couldn't go with him to London...she didn't get to go to Cannes or the Oscars or New York fashion week or Sundance or Italy.....
- How do you know these things R302?
- He went to the convention in Bilbao with his sister. Danielle was at a hippi/rock music festival in LA when he was in Cannes/Paris. He was sitting and posing alone at the Oscars and he was alone at the NY fashion week as well. Now he's in London and she's back to Los Angeles. He clearly doesn't want her around.
- If he doesn't want her around why were they in Japan together and why the loved up picture of them together - him with his arms wrapped around her? They seem to have been together a pretty long time.
- You people who see love in that picture are a little blind... Just saying. And no, they haven't been together for a long time. As someone else said, it's been a on-again off-again thing.
- I find it a bit creepy that some people seem to follow Gale and Danielle's travels and movements so closely. I can't imagine keeping track of where someone goes, who they go or don't go with. I wouldn't have the time or the inclination.
I agree with R305 in that, if Gale didn't want her around, I highly doubt he would've gone to Japan with her. It's not exactly a cheap or quick trip.
- Well, obviously he wants her around, otherwise no Japan. But there they were most probably on holiday.
In all other cases, he was traveling for work. So maybe it is simply because he wouldn't have time to dedicate to her.
- I think it's kind of creepy when people do that, too. But you have to remember that these are the days when idiots over-share their every move on social media, so it's not like it's private investigator time.
- well, actually, for tracking Gale you almost need to be a P.I. :D
He's really private. At the point to delete twits because they betrayed his location.
All places and occasions that were mentioned before are known because someone else saw him and post it, or took a picture. He never mentioned he was going to attend festival or whatever else.
I think the only exception is when he twitted about the Young Playwrite Festival in LA.
- LOL no. When he tweeted from Japan and let the localization visible, he knew what he was doing. Same for when he was in NYC. He was clear about his location.
- Danielle would love to be the 'Candy' of the Gandy coming out... Watch Going down in LA-LA Land, she loves it.
- ? r312
- Is Gale still in London?
- Where in the world is Gale Harold?
- Gale disactivated again his FB account..
- He was checking up on Danielle to see if she really did post the picture and added all of his fans. Gale isn't working in London. He was invited to host The Conformist (gay themed) movie at some film society. Steve Kiljack is in London and posted on his FB page. Seems they both have been hitting every gay club in Soho.
Gale/Danielle have not be in a continuous relationship. He dumped her in December after she leaked those drunk photos of them. He hooked back up with her after his trip to France. They are off and on and she is very gay friendly. Sorry folks Gale is bisexual and went to a music festival in Japan with Danielle and heading to the gay side of London with his gay pal Steve.
- and how do you know all this?
and just so you know, The Conformist is not gay-themed. A part of the plot is an attempted abuse by a man on a kid, yes. But the movie is not about that.
- The Conformist
- Not sure that he dumped her in December. I remember a picture with a Xmas tree saying "our first christmas together" or something like that. Might have been in January.
- No she was wishing for a great Xmas with Gale. She posted that pic of her tree way before Christmas Day. The went to Vancouver for Thanksgiving. But soon after the 2 pics of her and Gale surfaced and Jennifer Elster tweeted in mid December that Gale was working with her husband.
- That's a wealth of information R317 - are you one of his friends? What happened to that website that posted the photo of him and his girlfriend?
- R321 it is "They went to Vancouver" or "Then went to Vancouver"? as only Danielle? her son lives there, right?
- r317, you said that Stephen Kijak posted on his FB. But I don't see any comments about London. No pics either from there either. So I wonder if I have the right FB. Would you be able to put a link to his FB here? Thanks.
- It's Stephen, not Steve. As you can see from his public cover pic, he attended a concert on August 23:
"It starts and ends with SUEDE. Live by the Lake, Kennwood House, Hampstead Heath. One of the best live bands I have ever seen. Really. See this tour if you can- they are on it!"
Hampstead Heath is an area of London.
- I stand corrected he dumped her after his return from Sundance in Jan. 2013.
- R325 Your vague statement "Hampstead Heath is an area of London" could be more specific. In fact, Hampstead Heath is a major gay cruising area of London. I want to go!
- R317 -- Like your gossip. I've heard before that Gale and Danielle have vacationed at gay-friendly resorts. So, what's your take on Gale and Randy? Is/was there ever anything between them. Are they still fuck buddies?
- Well I'm not surprised it's such a gay cruising area LOL the guy is gay... But it's interesting that Gale enjoys hanging out with his gay friends in gay areas/bars.
- [quote] So, what's your take on Gale and Randy? Is/was there ever anything between them.
I know the guy who did craft service on the show for the entire run.
He says there is no relationship between Gale and Randy other than co-workers.
- Sure you dol R330.
- Fine don't believe. But my friend has done craft service for Soul Food, QAF and Cinderella Man.
- I believe you, R332. But, still it's not like they'd be making out in the cafeteria or anything. Thanks for the info though
- R328 You should ask Simon Dumenco, or Brian Belukha, or Nick McGough in a few months
- Danielle's son lives in Vancouver? With whom?
- Gale and Randy had an on/off again relationship for years. Ended for good in devastating argument in Sept 2012 when Gale found out Randy was seeing Nick. Randy said he wanted a monogamous relationship with Gale (no bisexuality for Gale) and if Gale couldn't commit to him then he wouldn't commit to him and would continue to date Nick. (side note: see who Randy follows on Twitter. He follows Kate Bornstein who is a gender theorist who rejects the traditional sexual orientation categories. For someone is 100% gay why would he be interested in her writings. Maybe for those who can't be readily identified as straight or gay).
Gale is truly bisexual. As for his relationship with Danielle- don't believe her BS. She met Gale in June 2012 at a party- they had 1 date but Gale was traveling a lot from June-September of 2012. Their relationship didn't really start to heat up until after he return to LA in early Oct via NY/Toronto. Yes, Gale and Danielle went to a gay resort in Palm Spring last fall. She has a lot of gay friends and is very liberal. I think her brother is gay too. (Funny story: this past June Danielle posted about celebrating her 1 year anniversary with Gale. Yet for some reason (this is before she started bffing Gale's girls)the post was removed. If you were able to read her timeline, she never mentioned Gale/or a mysterious bf until October in her FB posts.
It seems they met, she was smitten and some would say took advantage of Gale after he returned home from his major blow up with Randy. They dated until Danielle began leaking unflattering pics of Gale with her. In Jan 2013 Gale found out about the pics and dumped her- closing some DL threads in the process.
Gale continued to travel and work shunned Randy until a few months prior to the LA convention. They are friendly but not as close as they used to be. I think things are finally done with Randy. Gale is in search of someone(s) who can accept his duality of nature. Danielle does but it's true she is no intellectual prize.
Gale has dropped plenty of hints on his twitter accounts about his sexuality through the movies, books and articles he tweets/retweets. But many of his fangirls are so delusional they can't accept reality. Just as there are some really crazy girls who openly tweet about their sexual fantasizes regarding Randy.
Also seems Yara still misses Gale even though she calls him clueless. But Gale is a big adorable dorky kid in many ways.
- I never read so many bullshits all at once.
But thanks for making me laugh :D
- Some of that seems like fantasy to me R336. Can't see how you could know all of those intimate details, particularly the devastating argument last year. Also it's pretty interesting that someone so 'truly bisexual' is only ever photographed with his latest girlfriend. Not a sniff of an intimate male relationship anywhere.
- I agree with you R338.
And Gale and Randy didn't look at all as they had a devastating argument at the LA convention.
- R336, you don't have proofs for some of the things you posted. You should have said they are just assumptions.
- devastating argument
- Randy said he wanted a monogamous relationship with Gale (no bisexuality for Gale) and if Gale couldn't commit to him then he wouldn't commit to him and would continue to date Nick.
- after he returned home from his major blow up with Randy
But many other things are right.
- R338 if someone is bisexual but still in the closet you won't find proofs of how intimate he is with another person of the same sex.
- I still like the British version better.
- Of course the fight is hearsay since they were the only two in the room. But Gale/Randy both have friends they confide in. Except Randy's friends are more loose with their tongues. Yet there are two corroborating instances that reinforces "my assumption":
1. Gale Mr. Private Harold allowing photos of himself looking disheveled, drunk and/or high last fall/winter. Many fans suspect Gale likes natural pharma but we have never seen him in a possible altered state until last fall.
2. When Gale was photographed at NY fashion week surfaces- hours later suddenly Randy tweets a hot pic of himself after being MIA for months.
3. Randy makes a bee line to Baltimore/DC area to see Nick in Flashdance. No pics of Randy visiting Nick during the premiere of FD or while his tour was circling closer to NY. Yet Randy made sure a fan got his pic in D.C.
4. Randy's going back and forth with his support for closest gays. It is as if he was against it after he was for it. Check his tweets in Dec and then a contradictory later interview.
There are other circumstantial evidence but this isn't a murder trail so who cares as long as they both end up happy and it seems like Randy is on his way. But Gale still need some support and well wishes.
- Me too r342, but there is no interesting gossip about UK QAF actors. Except poor Charlie Hunnam is going to ruin his career with that shitty 50 shades of gray.
- I don't think it will ruin Hunnam's career. Granted the book is horrendous but that didn't stop it from being a huge success and I think Hunnam is the right guy for the part. He can be sexy and intense and he has a great bod for the nude scenes.
- R334 you visibly didn't understand the reason of Nick's presence! He will never never have a clue. The two others BFs were (too) smart.
- 1. we didn't see pictures of Gale drunk or "happy" until her supposed girlfriend posted them. When he was with Yara, no picture ever leaked out. And the fact the he likes to "smoke" is certainly no secret.
2. there are these things called coincidences..
3. yeah, he spoke about that picture. And he was annoyed about it.. He said so in an interview.
4. people are allowed to change their mind.
I am very happy that Randy is happy. And Gale has all my support in trying to make you understand that these are exactly what you said. Assumptions. Which is quite different from the truth.
- Is there any proof Gale is heterosexual except his interviews. He never said Yara nor Danielle were his girlfriends. We assumed that much too. This isn't a murder trial. We aren't supposed to have proof of what goes on in his bedroom. Read his tweets and it's all there. But most fans don't understand his musical taste let alone his cinematic and literary tastes. The proof is in his twitter accounts.
And another assumption. How many heterosexual males go gay club hopping with their gay bff? Even if you are a male 18 years or younger with very liberal attitudes, how many would say they have a gay bff at all? Use common sense?
- I've never read his tweets and am not likely to as I don't know his twitter name. Can't see he'd give anything away to his followers given that most of them are probably his fans. Also amazed that he has such a thing as a twitter account given his supposed dislike of social media.
- R348 is exactly right. R349 when you say "Can't see he'd give anything away to his followers given that most of them are probably his fans" you don't get that the info is there, but these people just refuse to see it. Instead, they over-assume stuff about Gale and Kim/Yara/Danielle when Gale never did call any of them his GF himself. Even way back in the interviews, Gale said clearly that many times he'd been strongly hit on by gay men who wanted to convert him. If he didn't like that, why 10 or more years later would he be so into gay-friendly travel with both his supposed girl friend and his known gay friend?
I feel bad that he gets so much gossip and he's probably a sweet, laid-back, goofy guy who just happens to be bi (with a stronger desire for men, I think) as well as uncommonly handsome even as he ages.
- R347 which picture and what interview exactly?
- Regarding Gale and Randy, one thing which I've noticed is their body language during the LA Con. There is that short video of it on Youtube, and although both of them are being funny and all smily, their body language tells totally the opposite. They look like they don't want to be there at all, and Gale especially look like he doesn't want to be close to Randy (or close to anyone else for that matter.). He has his legs and arms crossed, and only opens when he's making some jokes, but then Randy crosses his arms, and closes up.
- DELETE THIS THREAD AND BAN THE STRAIGHT STALKERS.
- R352 Gale has said before that he hates public speaking, so I can imagine how uncomfortable he must have felt sitting in front of all those fangirls. But not wanting to be close to Randy? Bullshit! If you look at pics from the con he was often gazing at Randy with a fond look on his face. I got the impression that was the look of someone who doesn't get to see a dear friend as often as he'd like, so he was looking his fill. In that YouTube video for me it's obvious how much Randy likes to make Gale laugh and Gale was clearly having a great time listening to Randy. Plus he gave Randy an extra long hug when he had to leave early.
- R354 I totally agree with you. And I can say it because I was there.
They were behaving not differently from Scott and Peter, as close friends.
At the beginning there was maybe some tension, but it was because they were expecting embarassing questions, but after they relaxed and they really were having fun.
- Twitter name @RASKOLITO
- if the actors hate the fan events then don't go to them.
fans pay too much money to be treated like shit.
someday we won't have to use words like 'proof' when discussing someone's sex life.
'Proof' implies a crime has been committed.
- R353 As I've said before I for one am a GAY MAN so not all people on this thread are "straight stalkers."
- Photo of Gale and Danielle was "accidently released" just days after photos of Randy and Nick at Harbor play. Hmm....
- It's a shame the UK sequel MISFITS/HAZEL'S HOUSE never got off the ground. It would have featured Denise Black's Hazel, Carla Henry (Donna), and Andy Devine ("come up and get yer cock out" Bernard)
- Cute photo R361 -- like those glasses on Randy.
- So, now now what happened in private conversations between G/R? And what are friends of Randy doing talking to fangirls?
Gale had nothing to do with the break up of randy and brian.
- R363 You don't know for sure that "Gale had nothing to do with the break up of Randy and Brian" just as it's not known for sure that he did. Actually, if you're aware of some of the facts surrounding the break up, there is more evidence to show that he did than that he didn't. Before he took it down, Brian reTweeted something a fan asked that had to do about Gale and Randy's relationship. Sorry I can't remember exactly what it was, but why Brian did this at the same time he Tweeted the lyrics to "Your Cheating Heart" and outrightly accused Randy of being a cheater. Brian soon took it down and it was said he took it down because Randy confronted him about it. Right around this time Gale and Yara break up out of the blue, so I can see why Gale might and I say might have had something to do with R and B's breakup. On the other had, what is there to say he couldn't possibly have? Nothing.
- R364 the Brian cheating comment was most probably because of the flirt Randy supposedly had in Cologne with one of the guys at the QaF convention.
- Wow, all of this evidence is so damning.
Maybe Randy did cheat but I find it hard to believe it was at a convention surrounded by simpering fangirls tweeting about his every fucking move. He was seen talking to AN ACTUAL MAN and said fangirls decided that he was flirting which, of course, means an affair.
- This is what Brian retweeted: 'What do you think about Randy and Gale Harold?'
- Randy is a narcissist. Gale suffers from the Peter Pan syndrome. So what? They are humans being human.
- jesus christ this is still an issue? wtf?
- I wonder if, in some small corner of the internet, gays'n'girls are discussing Aidan Gillen and Charlie Hunnam's "relationship".
- Why, are they sleeping together too?
- It would be great if Randy got together with Charlie Hunnam and Gale got together with Aidan Gillen.
- Nick was at Randy's play last weekend and from what I understand they looked very happy together.
- They look cute together.
- So did Nick find a partner to this Moulin Rouge sing along happening?
LOL @ R372
- I hope Randy went with him. He'd make a lovely Ewan McGregor.
- And Nick ole Kidman?
- He's cute but he won't last!
- Will any of us -- including you, R379?
- With Randy's past track record with men,(Simon, Brian and now Nick) I'd have to agree, r379.
- Of course he won't LOL
- Three or four exes hardly makes him Zsa Zsa Gabor.
- I think they mean to say that if it didn't work out with someone like Simon and Brian, it won't with Nick.
- You guys are such relationship experts.
- Totally agree with R384! No need to be an expert for that!
- Okay now I'm laughing thinking of Randy in drag as Zsa Zsa.
Thanks for the inadvertent cheer-up R383.
And I also agree. What's the total bullshit about Randy's "track record" of 3 guys (Simon, Brian, Nick) that he's been in a relationship with, R381. And you wonder why we have issues with fraus posting. Randy is fucking 35 years old!! 3 serious relationships and counting isn't bad at all!!!
- Okay, okay 4 relationships IF Gale really is/was one, but even still ...
- Here's BB's tweet. And don't forget Randy was in a 3 year relationship before Simon.
- Thanks for that link, R389. I do have to admit that since BB reTweeted his fans' question to him: "What do you think of Randy and Gale Harold" at the exact same time BB also publicly accused Randy of being a cheater, and right around the same time Gale and Yara suddenly broke up, it does point strongly in the direction of a likely affair between G and R. This and their totally explosive on screen chemistry ...
- r389, thanks for pointing that out about Randy being in a 3 year relationship before Simon.
And you'll see what I mean about his track record, r387 when he and Nick eventually break up and he's on to the next.
- Randy the gay George Clooney. I find it fascinating that Randy who was so public about his relationships never identified the person he had a 3 year relationship with. Wasn't this around the same time QAF began filming?
- Yes, Randy should have stayed with his first love forever and ever just like most people. Imagine having monogamous relationships with four different people. What a slut.
Or maybe his "track record" of four long-term relationships at the age of 35 are just a smokescreen to hide his long-term love affair with Gale Harold. I think that tweet from Brian is conclusive proof!
- So George Clooney's not gay?
- "I find it fascinating that Randy who was so public about his relationships never identified the person he had a 3 year relationship with. Wasn't this around the same time QAF began filming?"
Randy has never been public about relationships. Most celebrities drone endlessly about their boyfriend/girlfriend but Randy has never done this. The most public he has been was to confirm that he was going out with Simon. He has never commented on Brian or Nick. It's a bit hard to keep it a total secret the way social media is these days but he's hardly being public. The first guy he had a long-term relationship with started long before QAF. We didn't have Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook back then so not surprising that no one knows who it was.
- r392 I think Randy said in an interview that the 3 year relationship was with someone he met at University. Pre QAF.
Even if Gale is bi/gay I can't see him with Randy. Yes, they had great chemistry on QAF, but they seem so different. Maybe that's because i like Gale and don't care for Randy at all. He seems so cold and arrogant.
I was wondering has there ever been any speculation about other QAF guys dating/fucking. No one fucked anyone? Peter Paige and Robert Gant are gay. So we have 3 hot gay guys and all the gossip is about (probably) straight one.
- Interview with Randy from 2000 where he says he has been with his then boyfriend for over three years.
- The only person I ever heard linked to Robert Gant "dating/fucking" was that hair guy, Kyan?, from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. It was probably gossip I read here on DL. Although I noticed that the (hot) actor who played Peter Paige's character's in the closet football star FB/BF, Drew, on QAF was also in a few episodes of Friends with Gant, so they probably knew each other a long time. But, that said, I never heard a word about these two as a couple and they only looked like one (to me) even though I don't think they played a couple or even gay on Friends. Plus, Robert Gant only came out a while after QAF started.
- Robert Gant made his first appearance on "The Young and the Restless Wednesday, as Katherine's lawyer. Anyone know if he's sticking around?
- The fact Randy has always been so private about his relationships was one of the reasons his recent comment about how 'I talked about my past relationships and got attacked for it' sounds hollow. Then there was the comment he made to Sheena about ' never seriously dating anyone who watched QAF' bWAHAHA
- Well, looks like Randy's getting ready for his trip to London to see his little band of fan girls in October. They're openly tweeting him to see which play he wants to go see with them and then lying about what it really means when someone questions them about it. "The Roots," anyone? How cute.
- Is Nick going with Randy to London? I assume he'd have to pay for himself since Randy is getting a free trip courtesy of the fan girls. He really will do anything for a free trip, won't he? Even enduring fan girls. He's such a sell out.
- I'm curious. Why would a group of fans pay for Randy to go to London and better yet, why would he agree to go with fans paying for his way? Is it a convention or something like that that he's attending? If not, it just seems a bit odd that he'd agree to it...well at least to me, it seems like strange thing for him to do and for a fan to pay for.
If it is just them paying for him to visit, they must have plenty of disposable income to throw around. It can't be a cheap thing to do.
- It's a private fan convention.
- Private, my ass. A bunch of delusional fangirls who think they own Randy because they pay for spending time with him. Way to have a free trip, that's all.
- Ah, thanks R 404. I hadn't realized there was such a thing as private fan conventions. It must be very private if they don't like getting caught talking about it. At least that makes a bit more sense than him going out there on a few fans money just for the sake of a trip.
- Private my ass, exactly LOL they are a bunch of delusional fangirls, they think Randy is their friend. They pay him a free trip to Europe, more than once, of course he says okay. It's money after all. And they define it private because not everybody can purchase a ticket and go. They select who can pay for it.
- That is the part I don't like. Either make it a damn 'secret' if it's 'private,' or quit tweeting about it and oohing and awwing over it afterward like the immature fan girls that you are. At least with the other cons it was open to everyone. You really think this is going to win you either respect or friends? And pushing Randy afterward to make sure he tweets that 'London was the best' makes you look totally immature and makes the rest of us who went to the other events and paid big bucks feel like we weren't worth his time. It's all own fault, though; no one forced us to go.
- I take it you're not invited.
- Some people get asked to open supermarkets, Randy gets asked to attend fan conventions. I think it's highly unlikely that he has anything to do with how it's organised or who the attendees are. He just gets a free trip to London in return for answering some dumb questions and taking some photos. Fair play to him.
- Yes, R403, I would think he'd be embarrassed to be in that situation.
- It's not Randy I have the problem with. I say good for him if he can get paid for such an event. I think the organizers, however, are a different matter. They could learn to display a little more grace as well as discretion.
- Discretion? He's hardly hooking for them.
- Both Gale and Randy can be bought!
- R414, no more so than any other actor. Many actors get paid for appearances. It's their decision. Who cares?
- Has anybody seen Danielle's pinterest?. Check it out, is she trying to give us a message?
- r416 link plz
- I'd say, if those are all recent interests, she seems to be looking into planning a wedding and fixing up a home. But then again, I've never looked at pininterest before and frankly find it quite useless.
- Yeah, I meant pintrest not pininterest... See, I don't even know the proper name of it.
- which one? maybe this?
"this whole website is so awesome for married couples!! Note to self- go back and read EVERYTHING :)"
just one word ..... dreamer !!!
- It's weird when people are obsessed with people they don't like.
- R421 I just want to say that all those pins are before the whole mess with the picture posted on her FB account. Who knows what happened after...
- Seriously, he's in his 40's. If he hasn't gotten married by now....doubt he ever will.
And he most certainly isn't going to marry Danielle so she can keep on dreaming if that's what she thinks. She has a son and I can't picture him being a step father. Besides, he's bi. Would Danielle even want to be married to a man who is bi?
- I'd marry him if he was bi....the thought of that is pretty damn hot!!
- Her pinterest is too funny!
Does anyone seriously believe she's gonna marry Gale?!
- Why wouldn't he marry her? Makes perfect sense. He's 44 and time is running out to make it as an actor. In spite of any actor stating that they are happy with small "artistic" roles, this is complete bullshit. Bills have to be paid and I have never met an actor who doesn't want to be offered a prime-time role. He has outed himself as straight and he needs to be seen with a woman. He may even want children. So, makes perfect sense. I say, marry her and get it over with.
- Oh dear...
- FYI Danielle didn't write "this whole website is so awesome for married couples!! Note to self- go back and read EVERYTHING :)" She just repinned it. But there does seem to be a wedding theme amongst the stuff she's repinned.
So, how did we stumble across her pinterest? It's only 6 wks old!
I remember reading a FB message from a friend of hers wishing her a happy new year and asking 'did u get married?' I assumed her pal was joking...it's just weird - if they have have been married all this time, why the hell has Danielle been keeping it on the down-low. So unlike her! Then there's the face that June was the first time they'd been seen together since January.
WTF is it with this chick?!
- I don't think they got married, maybe they are planning to, or maybe she is just trying to cofuse his fans.
- They did not get married, guys, and they won't.
- r431 how do you know that they don't want married or better SHE doesn't want this ?
- R430 and why she would want to confuse the fans?
- Very funny guys, go on!! AHAHAHAHAHA!
- I am sure she dreams of marrying a hot bisexual stud like Gale, but he will never do that LOL
- Are you all the one person talking to yourself?
- Yes we are.
- Gale should date some 24 year old starlet who would worship him and not give him any unnecessary trouble. He could have some kids and avoid all that Danielle mess.
- Danielle is very savvy - don't underestimate her!
- How do you maintain your fascination with this hugely boring man?
- r439 in what?
- I agree, r431. They're not married and the chances they will be are about 1 in a million.
- Well, Randy's trip to London to the 'not-so-secret' private fan convention as they so quaintly put it is scheduled for the weekend of 10/20. Let's see how long it takes after that before they start posting their cute little photos on the RH appreciation FB page or elsewhere like they did last year. Someone's been blabbing.....!
Wonder if he and Nick are on vacation together right now since Nick's apparently not in Flashdance anymore.
- R441 In her self promotion!
- [R433] You wish you were going don't you!
- R445 going where?
- Good for Randy. He's getting a free holiday in London and all he has to do is fake a few smiles and turn up to sign a few autographs. Everyone wins, free vacation for one and half a dozen fangurls get to stare at what they will never have.
- r447, you're so right.....and so funny. Thanks for the laugh. :)
- 446 - sorry I replied to the wrong poster - I meant to reply to the person who keeps going on about the secret convention and clearly wishes she was going!
- Gale is in New York. :)
- Here is what I don't get. Even if Randy wasn't out there would be no doubt that he's gay. So why are women making a fool of themselves over him? Why don't their innate sensors clue them in that he's not mating material?
- Most women (and people in general)want what they can't have, r451. I think it's as simple as that.
- Anyone know why Gale is IN New York? Was it for that Karen Black screening last week?
- He did attend the screening in NYC but not sure if that's the only reason why he's there.
He was in Toronto on Sept 20 to film his scenes for the second season of Defiance.
- How do u know he was in Toronto on sep 20? And was Danielle with him or was she too busy pinning wedding dresses on pinterest?
- I know from his comments on his twitter, r455. I have no clue if Danielle was with him or not though. But I doubt it.
- Re:"Sometimes I feel sorry for Gale Harold"post. is the post closed?
-  I don't think anyone thinks they are going to turn him straight. They just think he's hot and it's even hotter to imagine him with another man.
- Imagining him, imagining them imagining him with a "squeal" man. Yep - wrong on so many levels. Hope that he made them fork out for first class tickets.
- The funny thing is some of them are denying it. They say there's no convention.
- That's because they are sad fucks who live with their mothers. This is the biggest event in their lives. Let them have it. You know that Randy laughs his arse off about them but money is money.
- I noticed that as well. Kind of sad, actually. Also noticed the Countess will be in Paris next month according to her blog. I imagine Randy will show up there at some point. I know if I had a friend with a home there, I would! And he seems to enjoy going there from what I understand.
Also noticed Gale apparently read the NY Times this morning, so I'm assuming he's still in NYC.
- It is possible to read the NY Times from other countries.
- The Countess has a home in Paris? I know she went there to visit last year with Randy and they're planning on going next month again. But I didn't know she has a home there.
- She hasn't.
- Thanks, r465. I didn't think she did.
- I'd like to see Gale on stage in New York.
- the girl certainly doesn't lack self-esteem ;)
- The message was written by people who repinned this ring before her.
- no, she wrote it. If it were someone else pin it would appear also the name.
- Shut the fuck up idiot. She repinned it from this woman. It's all written there. Learn how to read dear.
- well, no need to get so worked up about a thing like this.. calm down, dear.
- That is one fugly, gaudy piece of jewelry!
- I agree, r467. I'd love to see him on stage here again as well. It seems like ages ago that I saw him in SLS. I wish he'd start doing more theater instead of these bit parts in shows and indie movies that we never get to see.
- Thanks for explaining how pinterest works. surprised she hasn't closed it down yet.
- Danielle is all about self promotion. She won't shut anything down unless forced too by Gale. I guess Gale doesn't know about her pining on pinterest.
- Still so strange that Gale is dating such a self promoting whore.
- Ok, I'll admit I don't know anything about Danielle at all but I don't understand where the idea comes from that she's a whore and bad for Gale. I'm not saying she isn't those things but I don't know where that's coming from. Anyway, maybe Gale likes whores....hell maybe he has a whore fetish for all we know.
As far as the self promotion goes. Again, I'm not sure where she does this. If posting a picture of herself and her boyfriend on her Facebook is considered self promoting, then we are all guilty of that. We just aren't lucky enough to have Gale as our boyfriend. Seriously though, tell me one person who doesn't self promote. We all do it in our jobs; our lives. Someone's gotta toot your horn, may as well be you.
I don't know if Danielle is good or bad for Gale or vice versa because I don't know either of them, but I know it's up to him what he wants. Being nasty to him or her isn't going to make him leave her or go f*ck Randy for that matter (as hot as that may be).
Live and let live, I say!
Can't we all just get along
- Randy and Nick are off to Paris next week. They're also going to London.
- R479 In principle I agree with you about the thing that we are all promoting ourselves on FB or whatever social network we are using and if Gale likes Danielle, that's good for him. And also I don't have any problem with Danielle posting a picture of her and her boyfriend.
The thing is that everybody knows that Gale is a very private person and he doesn't like his private pictures spread everywhere on the web. And Danielle, as her girlfriend, should know this. Nevertheless, she first accepted as friends on FB a lot of his fans and then posted their picture together. Now, if you don't have the brain of a shrimp, you should know that fans tend to spread pictures of their idol, so you know that you are doing something that you shouldn't do. Moreover, you don't show the picture to all your FB "friends" and than complain because they don't respect your privacy. If you want your privacy, you just don't post private pictures.
- The self-promotion is likely to be continued... When will the next luv pic show up?
- Can we get back on topic?
- Never. Danielle is back on FB. She says she is single.
PS. As for whore. How can a non working person afford to buy a $660k condo in LA?
- Is Gale still in New York?
- Yep - sure it won't be long at all now until we start seeing those very mature photos again from the London fan girls. Can't wait.
- What was the topic again?
- R487 mainly two: Randy going to London with some fangirls and Danielle using Gale for self-promoting.
- Does this qualify as a soap thread? Editor!
- It qualifies as a stupid straight cunt/Prancing Pony Redux thread.
But there is no webmaster to ban the unwelcome fanatics. Hasn't been in years.
- What is Prancing Pony Redux ?
- So, no wedding for Ganielle? lol But Danielle's already nesting and looking at wedding dresses!
So, why did he ditch her now - she's invaded his privacy before - the whole way through their 'relationship' infact. Maybe her new single status is a ploy to get the gale fangirls off her back?
Did we ever work out how the hell they met, and when their relationship started. It's all so fucking weird how Gale went from being to ultra private to allowing pictures of himself kissing his gf to be posted...
I notice the pic of gale and Danielle is still up on her fb so they must still be friends.
- r492 I thought the same thing also bc she still has the pics of Gale in her fb, btw maybe this is not important bc also Yara has still Gale's pics in her twitter
- I wish Gale would probe me!
- I want Gale to probe me.
- The only flaw in that argument is that Danielle is still friends with all the fangirls
- Nope, not all of them.
- r46 what do you mean?
- Yep, all of them! Maybe she wants the fangirls to think she and gale have broken up?
- Nope. She unfriended some of them. I was one of them. And I wasn't the only one she unfriended.
- That was my thought, [R499]; does anyone know for sure that they've actually broken up? She seems to have a habit of going back and forth between 'privacy' and shouting out her relationship to the world with him.
- Oh ok. What's the point of only unfriending some of his fangirls? You'd think she would unfriend ALL of them!
- Well, if they haven't, then Gale's a fool!
- R502 that's a good question.
- And she's still allowing gale's fangirls to follow her - every one of her followers is a gale fangirl!
- yes, but even if you are a follower you can't really see anything, unless she sets it public. And it's only old photos.
I am wondering with what criterium she unfriended some people and some not. Maybe they were those that circulated the picture?
- I think she unfriended those who seemed clearly fangirls, for example Those who used Gale pictures as profile pictures. Maybe she kept the people who seemed "normal" even if she didn't know them. Sounds dumb but well...
- ... not the brightest mind, is she? ;)
- Any news about Randy and Nick in Paris?
- Their flight was upper-class.
- any pics?
- Danielle went to LV and Gale is in LA filming Thirst. They are done. She did the same thing in keeping his pictures on fb when they broke up in Jan. She is just promoting her association with him. I guess she is on the hunt for another D list celebrity.
- Give it about another week or week and a half, 511. Look on the RH FB appreciation page then. I imagine the fan girls in London won't be able to contain their excitement and we'll see all sorts of "mature" photos of them with their fake choke holds on him and their arms around him like last year. Barf.
- R512 what is LV? and do you know it because you're still her friend on FB?
- Las Vegas?
- Nick posted 9 pics of Paris on his facebook, r511. But they were all scenic shots, none with Randy in them. And also 1 pic of Randy's boarding pass which yes, does say he flew upper class to London. Is that first class? I've never flown so I don't know. Also Nick posted that they'll be there until Oct 22.
- If Danielle really wanted privacy then she would have unfriended ALL the fangirls.
And do we know for sho that they broke up in January?
- Is anyone FB friends with Nick?
- I'm not friends with him on FB but I can see his pics and comments.
- How can you see it, 520?
- What did Nick exactly said,  ?
- If you have mutual friends with him, you can see his posts.
R522, he said - In Paris and London til the 22nd. If you need me I'm on whatsapp or here. — feeling excited.
- Why do I have this strange feeling that Nick is considering proposing? I just can't have it out of my mind, he's excited, they're in Paris...
- Paris is the city of love...hey, more power to them if that is the case. They seem to be happy together at any rate.
- Why Nick r524? Maybe Randy is considering proposing.
- Or neither of them...
At least Nick hasn't friended fangirls like Brian did.
- At least Brian was better than him.
- I would love it if they got engaged.
- It takes more than a well-shaped ass to decide to fully commit to someone.
- Is there any news of Randy and Nick's vacation?
- If Randy has any sense. He won't accept. Nick's proposal.
- Who's the top and bottom in Randy and Nick's relationship?
- So are there any proof that Randy and Gale had a relationship during the making of Qaf?
- That's odd that Gale's and Randy don't follow each other on Twitter, aren't they suppose the close friends?.
- Hey r531, 532 533 534 and 535. I'll join you so it's not just you talking to yourself. That whole proposal thing is just random bullshit somebody here made up. There is no proof that Randy and Gale had a relationship during QAF. And you don't have to follow your close friends on twitter to be close friends. Also if they followed each other fangirls would just jump to conclusions and take that as evidence of their undying love for each other.
- Nick is the top.
- r537 not sure that nick is the top for me Randy is the top
- r531, over the weekend they toured the Palace of Versailles. They went to a gay club called Le Tango. Then a stroll through the streets of Montmarte and a visit to the historic Moulin Rouge.
- Hey R521
Thanks for the feedback.
I am sure they have each other's cell number.
If like their fan girls like this London fans are.She will cream herself if they did stared to tweet to each other.
On a different topic, does anyone what they have plans for Randy when he does arrive? How he can stand be fawn by this immature fans is beyond me.
- Wow R539, you seem to be in the know, you a friend of theirs or something? Sounds like a great trip so far though.
- Can anyone understand the weird relationship Randy has with the Countess?
I mean, she seems to accompany him on expensive vacations with him and I am guessing she treats him and his boyfriend to the finest things in life. Whats is in for her or dare i ask?
Me too.It sounds like a wonderful trip. I sure hope some photos will surface soon.Its great see that Randy is once again happy in a relationship
- They don't necessarily 'have to be in the know.' All you have to do is read the Countess' blog entry from 10/13, where she describes all that. No photos of Randy or Nick there, though.
- Someone please find another thread and post the link here so we can all keep having this pointless discussion when this thread is full. Tks!
- r542, Randy and friends see The Countess who is old enough to be their grandmother, as nothing but a huge $. She's a wealthy drunk and all she does is buy them dinner, drinks, etc, etc. That is the only reason why they have anything to do with her. She's just a fan like the rest of us who happens to have money. Which, can obviously buy Randy's company.
- Me again. (r546) Forgot to mentnion before anyone brings it up, no, I'm not jealous of The Countess. I'm sure that would be the typical reply to my comment. But I'm just stating the truth.
- Considering Nick's size I really wish for Randy him being the top.
And it was me who came up with the proposing bullshit, but just as an idea, not as a fact, how would I know...
- The London fangirls can ask about the top/bottom thing during their private meeting with him this week.
- Ha! Ha! r549. I'd love to see the look on his face if they asked him that. I'm sure it'd be priceless.
- The London fangirls are in denial of Randy being gay.
- R534: No there is no actual or solid proof that Gale and Randy were involved at some time. But : I saw the movie “Liberace” yesterday. Beforehand I read great praise of how authentic the love scenes between Michael Douglas and Matt Damon were. Watching the movie I thought: If this is authentic, what the hell was going on between Gale and Randy during filming? And by no means do I want to belittle the acting of Douglas and Damon. Especially Michael Douglas was absolutely brilliant and it’s a shame that he can’t get an Academy Award for it. It just made me realize again that there had to be more than acting skills to the chemistry between Gale and Randy.
- This thing is/was an absolute pile of crap up to original British version, which was way less glossy and much more raw, showing nudity, rimming, threesomes in some detail. A young Charlie Hunnam and Aidan Gillan seemed much more at ease with each other than all the huffing and posturing of their US counterparts. Aidan Gillen is just watchably weird and he owed that part.
The US version is tame and safe, relying on melodrama rather than passion.
- I actually loved the American version and the British version not so much. But then again, I find that people either love or hate the US QAF with very few in people in between. I guess it really just comes down to preference.
- Gale and randy were acting? Yeah right! I have seen Gale in a couple of other shows and his "love" scenes were stilted at best and for a guy who is quoted as saying "kiss passionately and move like you mean it" he sure had trouble when it was a woman. Don't even think he's bi.
- Some fan posted a link on Gale's Twitter to sign a petition for "More Gale Harold on screen," and he deleted it. I can't even imagine what he must think of the stupid things that fans come up with.
- People can't post things in other people's twitters. it's not Facebook. Do you even know what you're talking about? Gale retweeted that petion and favorited it, then realized the big mistake and deleted it.
- Yes, I know what I'm talking about and the point is that he deleted it.
- Yes but you said it like some fans posted it and he deleted it. No, he was the one who clicked on retweet and then decided to delete it.
- Does anyone know what these London hags has have plan for Randy and what he had to endure within their company? Of they think they can turn him straight. They stupid then I thought.
- [quote]Gale retweeted that petion and favorited it, then realized the big mistake and deleted it.
I don't see what the big deal is. It's silly, but whoever sent it just meant he/she is a fan and would like to see more of him onscreen.
- [R546] You're not stating the truth, you're stating your opinion. Not to mention that you are judging Randy and his friends by your standards. If Countess Bedelia was just a cash cow he wouldn't need to go to stupid fan girl conventions to fund his trip to Paris/London. Is it possible that he may actually enjoy her company? If you don't that is possible then you mustn't think very much of him.
- No, it's not my opinion r563. Some of us know what's really going on. And you're right, I don't think very much of him because of that. I know how shallow he is and how he can be bought by her. Who do you think is paying for all his meals and drinks in Paris? She used to be extremely close to Brian and now that he and Randy are no longer together she's got nothing to do with him. She only surrounds herself with people close to Randy.
- Yeah, you're really in the know. In the know when it comes to gossip, bullshit and speculation.
- THANK YOU!
- Who cares about Randy and that woman. Here are couple of new Gale pictures from his latest short film that no one's ever going to see. He should cut his hair. He looks better (and younger) with shorter hair.
- You just keep believing what you want, r565, r566. And I'll continue to believe what I know is to be true. Let's leave it at that.
- Wonder if Gale recommended that 'Britney's Bitch Party' in Paris. He seemed to be having a damn go time. I'm sure Randy and Nick would love it!
I can't work out if the Countess is a generous benefactor or a cash cow for randy and his friends...
- Of course, you know the truth through your black screen. As if you were part of their close circle. As if you were living with them. Keep on believing too.
A cash cow, r570. Do you honestly think a gay man in his 30's would have anything to do with a woman old enough to be his grandmother otherwise? Think about it.
r571, I don't have to be part of their inner circle to know what's going on. A blind person could see it. So yep, I'll keep on believing.
- Dear R572, I think you're the blind one here. She is a close friend to a large number of actors and various theatre people. According to your logic, she is paying them all off to be her friend. There are many other reasons to be friends with older people than just money, I believe.
I think its a shame that he has to depend on a old broad whos old enough to be his Grandma,ten times over for his financial.
I wonder whats in it for her in this odd arrangement.
- He doesn't really depend on her financially. It's just nice to have someone pay for things for you and your friends.
- [quote]He doesn't really depend on her financially. It's just nice to have someone pay for things for you and your friends.
- 572 and 574 - Ageists! What's wrong with being friends with older people? Honestly, just cos you can't see why she would have so many younger friends. She seems really fun, intelligent and cultured to me. I think she's fab.
- And she's rich. Don't forget that!
- The countess is the same as the London fan girls. She just has more money and is generous with it enough for Randy can call her friend. Randy rationalize his being bought like in history when rich people paid for artists to live in their castle and produce works of art. The term is patron. Randy has specifically called the countess his patron. Which is a fancy word for being bought.
If money isn't involved, Randy has no time for anyone.
Did he really called her his Patron?
I don't like the ideal that he's friends with people whose are willing to pay him for his company. It sounds so sordid and makes he look cheap. I hope he's more dignity then that.
On a different subject, is it true that he can't stand the leader of the London fans and she's asked him if that was true ?
Where is this pic of Randy and Nick on a pool and are they naked ?
Randy probably felt uncomfortable which could explain his reaction.
- Can't understand why some people obsess over someone they clearly don't like or respect not to mention pretend like they know all about their life and friends. Very odd.
- I thought Countess Bedelia was a patron of the Berkshire Theatre Season. There are always patrons for these kinds of festivals and theatre groups. It hardly makes her Randy's pimp.
- I would happily pay to watch Randy and Nick get down to it.
I think it's very immature of these fan girls constantly tweeted to him and treating home like his third friend. I heard that one if them did called him a 'asshole' for supposedly owing them a tweet about his previous London trip. Whether he knows about that. Who knows.
They are borderline obsessed with Randy.
- Only borderline? I think they crossed that line a long time ago. I heard the 'asshole' statement as well, but never saw it. I DO know they kept hounding him to tweet about his trip to London last year, and how one of them (who I think is the one he doesn't seem to care for now) kept calling him 'Love' in her FB entries to him. Once he tweeted what they wanted, they made sure to plaster it not only all over Twitter but also on their "RH Fan Appreciation Page." Hey, but he decides whether to do it or not, and for whatever reason he goes along with whatever they want him to do.
Borderline obsessed? You decide. I'm going to go get my barf bag now.
- Seems like a few of you are borderline obsessed with the borderline obsessives. My advice is: don't follow people on twitter if don't like them! You will feel much better.
- I DON'T follow them. But if you have other followers who do, it's hard NOT to see them anyway. Sounds like YOU might be one of them to me.
- Here is the pic of Randy and Nick at the pool
- And anyone knows about a trip they made to Massachusetts when they started dating?
- I think I already said this about Nick, but looking at that pool picture, it's even more clear now. He may have a good body, but his face is very unfortunate.
This thread is coming to its end, so as r560 said we can move this to Is QAF just porn with a plotline thread.
And stop arguing over that old woman and Randy. How is that important? But I guess, considering there isn't any interesting news about their careers, this is the highlight of this sad thread.
- Thank you, r578 & r579. Finally someone who agrees with me about The Countess and understands what's really going on.
- I agree with R582. Unless they're jealous. Jealousy makes people extra bitchy. Not that I'm speaking from experience. No way.
- [b]579 Did he really called her his Patron?
I don't like the ideal that he's friends with people whose are willing to pay him for his company. It sounds so sordid and makes he look cheap. I hope he's more dignity then that.[/b]
You and all others who've made this comment have no idea what the true situation is. Neither do I. It's all in the same category as: "Gale is gay", "Randy and Gale were lovers once", "Danielle wants to marry Gale but he isn't interested", and all the other crappy theories on this thread.
I do know something though: some rich people do donate generously to all sorts of things and should be applauded for it. Randy's friend is one such person apparently. She has given to the Berkshire Theatre Co for years (so I understand). There is nothing unusual about that and good on her. Many small and large theatre companies all around the world would not get by without such benefactors.
- [b]I think I already said this about Nick, but looking at that pool picture, it's even more clear now. He may have a good body, but his face is very unfortunate.[/b]
Or is it just a bad shot? I think by most people's standard, he is at least mildly handsome, but you may be particularly fussy I guess.
[b]And stop arguing over that old woman and Randy. How is that important? But I guess, considering there isn't any interesting news about their careers, this is the highlight of this sad thread.[/b]
Completely agree (though "old woman" is a bit unfortunate - with luck you'll be old one day too).
- In various interviews he has called the Countess a patron of his own endeavors such as Qwan. Who do you think is backing these efforts? They aren't successful enterprises. She also calls herself a patron of the arts and of talented actors. Interestingly none of them are females. She has lots of money to spend and uses it to have a bevy of actors as hangerons. Gale has his own very rich women who follow him to any event he might participate in. Its sad and wasteful way to spend money but it's there's. So if they want to use it to indulge in their twisted fantasy- so be it. The Countess looks and her life is very much like Sunset Blvd.
- You've contradicted yourself. Qwan has one female member. Just shows how much you know. the women is a patron of the Berkshire Theatre that Randy hasn't even performed at for the last 2 years. I don't think it would be possible for them to arrange entirely female free productions.
- 589. Thanks for the photo. I was expected them to in the pool..
Nick is not as handsome as Randy but makes up what he lacks in his physical appearance that he seems to enjoy to show at every opportunity.
Does anyone know how they meet? I know it was in Silence!. Was Randy was with Brian.
- They met after Randy and Brian broke up but I can't be sure. Just like we can't be sure when Danielle and Gale met.
- Thread over.