All Threads by Date
I love this woman!
I can only imagine the pain her mother had to endure.
- She's not playing, that is sincere rage. He didn't even have the courage to look at her.
- Serial killers are so 1990s.
- I can't even imagine how awful it must be for someone to lose a brother or loved one in such a vicious, inhumane way.
- Dahmer truly was something other than human. No emotion, no reaction. Just an evil, hollow robot or mannequin of a man. And they could never prove that he was "insane." Even creepier.
- Wish I had her for a sister.
- She can stand up for me anytime, I love her.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...