All Threads by Date
No sweat: the non-insured won't owe penalty til Spring of '15
And even then, they can only take it out of your tax refund- or money they happen to owe you ($95.00 for the first year).
- This is working out quite well for them.
- I hate that it's the Democrats pushing a plan created by the fucking Heritage Foundation. Tiered, privatized health care through the evil insurance companies. Unbelievable.
- R1, you do realize that, for some people, 95 dollars less a year will be hard to swallow. And the penalty goes up each year.
- It's $95 or 1% of your gross income, whichever is greater.
- Is the website working?
- R3, and your point is?
- r3 you are an i d i o t.
- Obama messed up big time on this one.
- Obama only did what most politicians do. He caved in to big business. He should've stood up for single payer. Sad.
- I believe the dems want Obamacare to fail so they can pitch single-payer to a country already expecting that level of care.
- r9 are you high?
- R9, such an insightful comment. You either work for an insurance company, or are an idiot.
The latter I suspect.
Come back when the site actually works.
Half a billion in OUR money and a child could write better code
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...