- Too drunk to get it up, and to sing on key.
A karaoke duet with his pal Katy that has just surfaced and will attract another 10,000 hits on Gossip Cop no doubt.
I warn you, it is cringeworthy and may spoil your weekend.
- Circa 2008 apparently.
But I doubt things have changed much since.
- I guess this proves neither can sing.
Pattinson looks old as fuck now. Is rehab his next stop?
- The ONTD fangurls take this as evidence that Rob and Katy have fucked.
To me he looks like her comfy gay bestie, but that's just me.
- 2008 was when Rob was hanging all over Katy's gay guy pal, Markus Molinari, no?
- Jesus. That video at R1. It was worse than I thought it would be. Much worse. It's excrutiating to the ears and eyes.
I brought this over from the last board because it fits:
[quote]So he needs to sober up, man up at least in public. Maybe fuck someone a little weaker/ less famous/ more polite. Someone he can protect and dominate in tabloid/media narratives. I think the latent (and gullible) audiences would appreciate that.
- I'm assuming this was leaked because Katy has an album dropping this week. However, it doesn't really show her in a good light. We already knew she couldn't sing, this confirms it.
Pattinson just seems skeevy to me and his voice is not only awful, but it also seems like he's mentally delayed as well.
- [quote]If Rob and Kristen wanted to show up in public they would have done so a long time ago. This is a well thought out plan; a concerted effort by this young couple to take back their lives, giving the gossipers and even fans absolutely nothing. They are doing it intentionally. They. Don't. Want. Their. Pictures. Taken. By. Paparazzi. or Fans who are going to post it all over the net anyway.
- Again, their fans overestimate their importance. Nobody is checking for them anymore. It's not 2009. They are papped about the same amount as any B/C-list celebrity. Their fans make it seem like they're Elvis and Princess Diana combined.
I guess it's better than believing their beloved couple do not exist and their careers are in the scrap pile.
- R1. Dead. I literally lasted 5 seconds. 5 seconds before the secondhand embarrassment started to send me into shock.
- [quote]I guess it's better than believing their beloved couple do not exist and their careers are in the scrap pile.
Well, that's just it. The Holy Couple is all they have to cling to, and these women have been clinging for years. Literally. So they won't be letting go any time soon.
- I can't think of another male celeb with such a mysterious/questionable romantic history. I want to figure him out. I think he's gay but he could just be a weird asexual straight guy.
- Robert is gay, straight guys are not mysterious about their sexuality. Kristen is also gay. The fake romance between Kristen and Robert was publicity for Twilight as was the fake scandal between Kristen and Rupert Sanders that's my theory and I am sticking to it.
- I posted this on the other thread.
It seems that media are starting to refer to Kristen as a lesbian.
''Rob Pattinson and Kristen Will Never Get Back Together.- She Prefers Women''
- This is too funny because the grannies at HKN are so relieved that the swedish model photographed with Rob yesterday, is an openly lesbian....lol
What about Kristen?
- WOW - Part 4.
This saga is neverending.
Has Kristen had the baby yet?
- She's 'pregnant' and waiting for Rob at home.
Meanwhile, yesteday Rob was partying at Chateau Marmont.
- He must have a raging cocaine addiction.
- It's amazing that the women at HKN have psyched themselves up to believe that Kristen sits at home day and night, pregnant, waiting for Her Man.
On top of that, some of them are convinced that Rob and Kristen are 'taking their lives back' by hiding from everyone, including their fans.
But I guess that rule doesn't apply to Rob since he's allowed to party with Swedish lesbians.
- What could Pattinson possibly love about the CM? Hmmm....
From the Chateau Marmont thread:
Chateau Marmont is where the discreet, high-end drug dealers hang out. If you need a connection, and need it fast, that's the place to go. This is common knowledge in LA and the LAPD must be getting mucho payola, because this shit's been going on for years.
People hang out at the bar, or the go out by the pool and party. You find out from hotel workers, bartenders, or people you're partying with, which bungalows or suites or rooms have what you might be looking for.
Chateau is the most notorious because of Belushi, and some others, but the fact is the Four Seasons, and a lot of other hotels in L.A. provide the same action. It's possible some people just go there to congregate, hang out and have fun, but there is always a subtext.
Remember when Britney was going thru her meltdown? She used to drive over to the Chateau and the Four Seasons looking for action all the time. Of course she brought a trail of paparazzi in her wake too. Not good because it brought a lot of unwanted attention to the hotels.
LiLo and Paris Hilton and that crowd were there to. Along with many A-listers you'd never think would be in the same company.
- Is the "cousin" who's spilling "secrets to the HKN lady her cousin or Kristen's cousin? I can't work it out.
HKN has to be delusional - she's made up the cousin story (whichever cousin it is) or the cousin really exists but is telling her BS.
I'm inclined to believe the cousin is a fabrication. The house of cards will fall down one day.
Oh, and there never was that Big Reveal, was there?
- It's a HKN cousin who happens to work for Kristen, you know… and this wonderful cousin only leaks private stuff, never working stuff… anyway the cousin only leaks things that no one can prove right or wrong, like R and K are living together in some super secret place or that Kristen may be in her 57766499983444 pregnancy… that luckily will be proven wrong on the upcoming months.
- HKN is so full of it that it's only a matter of time before she and her blog implode.
The weird thing is, though, that she posts super private stuff--like Rob and Kristen ARE together, and Kristen is pregnant--on a public forum for anyone to see, all the while screaming about how Her Couple love their privacy. She's too dense to see the irony in that, I guess.
But I have to say, she is entertaining because of the depth of her delusion.
- New pics of Kristen and Alicia out in LA maybe yesterday. It looks like they are in one of those pumpkin patch places.
For a pregnant woman, Kristen sure doesn't look pregnant. And she still has that big tatoo on her arm.
But never fear, the faithful granny fans will find some excuse for her. They always do.
- Man, Alicia is fug. Kristen has horrible taste. What is Alicia on a 1-10 scale? Because I know I score higher.
- R25 Alicia is a 3.
1 point for not having insane acne
1 point for not being morbidly obese
1 point for being clothed
- Note the rolled up sleeve on the tattooed arm and the full sleeve on the one with nothing to show off.
Pretentious, attention seeking dickbag.
- I just noticed that she's showing off her new tattoo in those pics. Haha. Could she be any more obvious? What a silly little dyke she is.
- [quote]HKN is so full of it that it's only a matter of time before she and her blog implode.
HKN is 54. Sad and pathetic-
- KStew's rolled up sleeve reminds me of how she would -- a lifetime ago -- show off the Rob jewellery (that wasn't).
Is there a general consensus that this a real tattoo? If so, it is quite bold, doesn't seem like her style.
- R30 It would've washed off a normal person by now if it were temporary. So there's a telling answer for you.
- She must have a type because all of her dykey friends/girlfriends look exactly a like. Brunette, butch, with a questionable mullet-like hair cut. This one, Scout Taylor something, Katy Perry's lesbian assistant, etc.
I find it quaint that her new gf dresses a bit like Rpatz.
I had a feeling once the "break up" happened, Kristen would head into the glass closet while Pattison half heartedly bearded to keep his name relevant.
It's a nice autumn 2013 that doesn't include a month long Twilight PR juggernaut. None of these people have been missed. Even the mommies at Celebitcy can't muster up more than a few comments about Robsten and I always got the feeling that blog was constantly baiting the fraus for hits.
- Robert Pattinson may be risking his career in an attempt to mend his broken heart, sources close to the star say. The Twilight actor has thrown himself into the LA party circuit since his breakup with Kristen Stewart after she cheated on him with her director, which has led to his team beginning to worry.
With pressure mounting for the London-born 27-year-old to follow up to the huge success of the Vampire franchise it seems Robert may be heading in the other direction.
‘Kristen broke his heart, he has not been the same since she cheated,’ a source close to the star told The Sun. ‘His team don’t want him to be defined by what club he goes to or what women he dates.’
Another insider told the newspaper that Robert’s next move is crucial for his career in order for him not to be pulled down by the weight of his role as Edward Cullen in the successful franchise.
However, Robert was recently seen partying with Joe Jonas and Zac Efron for the former’s birthday. Efron recently returned from a stint in rehab over a supposed cocaine addiction while last week it was rumoured that the reason behind the Jonas Brothers’ cancelled tour was Joe’s ‘secret drug addiction.
Earlier this week he prompted speculation that he may have been in a fight when he was seen with a visibly swollen left hand as he went out for lunch in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The mystery was enhanced by dark marks around his eye that he tried to hide under sunglasses, which could have been bruising. Much puffier than normal and with red marks around his knuckles, the British actor protected his scuffed-up hand by carrying his take-out lunch in a foil container on the other side. While Robert is right-handed, he could have swung a left hook at his opponent if he had gotten into a scuffle.
- Oh noes! The media is trying to HURT Robert Pattinson!
[quote]If he “looks” bad that’s simply because the gossip tabs and blogs are on a mission to MAKE him look that way. Where are the daily photos of him partying? Where are the photos of him leaving these venues falling down drunk? Where are the photos of all this womanizing? Where are the reports from his professional colleagues that he’s anything but professional, hard working and has an easy going personality? There aren’t any because these rumors & reports are fabricated BS. Rob networking, Rob going about his business to build a non-Twi career, Rob getting over a cheating GF these don’t sell gossip like scandal does. Since he doesn’t do anything scandalous the gossip brigade are left to just make it up as they go along. What I’d love to know is that if they succeed in tarnishing his image as they clearly want to, well then what? Have they even thought that far ahead? He’s a hit magnet for websites and for magazines. If they are trying to get people to turn on him, then what? Do they think that will make them buy more magazines or give more hits. Nope it won’t. In their desire to use him to get more hits they are basically biting the hand that feeds them. Their greed is like that old fable of the goose and the golden eggs. They were greedy too and ended up with zip. The gossip brigade should think about that…
- HNK and her lunatic followers haven't posted anything in days...
- Vanity Fair has a spread on Liberty Ross.
''The wife Who Outfoxed Kristen Stewart''
- Well aint't that interesting R36.
I've been wondering when Vanity Fair might cover an angle of this shitfest. The fact that careers and earning power are tanking might also be a factor.
- Exclusive: Liberty Ross on Kristen Stewart’s Affair with Her Husband, Rupert Sanders
British model turned actress Liberty Ross—looking better than ever in a sexy photo spread by Norman Jean Roy—speaks for the first time to Vanity Fair contributing editor Evgenia Peretz in the December issue about her husband director Rupert Sanders’s affair with her Snow White and the Huntsman co-star Kristen Stewart. “It was horrible,” she tells Peretz. “It was really the worst, really the worst.”
“I have no words to describe what we went through,” Ross says. “But I think, for me, something always has to completely die for there to be a rebirth. And, for me, I feel like I’m going through a rebirth.”
Ross tells Peretz that Sanders told her about the affair with Stewart 20 hours before the paparazzi photos showing Sanders and Stewart kissing and hugging on the side of the road in Los Angeles appeared in Us Weekly and then went viral online.
“It was fucking crazy,” Ross’s brother Atticus, an Academy Award–winning composer and a close friend of Sanders’s, tells Peretz. “To some extent at that moment, Rupert was in denial, and Liberty didn’t know what was going to happen.... I’m texting people because I know this is going to be huge. I knew this had all the makings of what our world has become. This is going to be fucking big, and Liberty needs to be protected. It was about it not destroying [Liberty]. I don’t think people understand what being in the eye of that storm is like.” Atticus called Jimmy Iovine, co-founder of Interscope Records (with whom Ross has recently been romantically linked in the press), who provided Ross with a P.R. woman experienced in handling media circuses.
A friend of Atticus’s offered Ross and her two children her home up the coast as a haven from the paparazzi. “I was able to be there completely secluded,” recalls Ross. “I just visualized [being] this sort of Masai warrior. I was just going to stand very still and very strong, and just let it all roll past me. I tried to keep as far away from it as I could and to understand that this is my family and it’s the most precious thing to me.”
Ross tells Peretz about the early days of her relationship with Sanders in London (they started dating when Ross was 18), when her modeling career was taking off: “We used to joke and call Rupert ‘the Hand,’ because he was always chopped off in all the pictures we did together.”
When Ross was pregnant with their first child, she and Sanders moved to Los Angeles to focus on his career. “I really felt like I wanted him to have his time to shine,” she tells Peretz. But she found herself more alienated by Los Angeles than she had expected. “I went from really the high end of it all, and then I’m living on a hilltop in Hollywood Hills, breast-feeding.”
When Sanders landed Snow White and the Huntsman, Ross tells Peretz, “it was all we’d come here for, and we’d done it. We were driving around town and seeing these billboards of his movie. We were so excited, like, ‘Wow, how did we do that?’ I was so proud of him, what he’d done—what we’d done. We were a team, and the movie was made out of love.”
After the cheating scandal, Sanders issued a public apology and wanted to reconcile, but Ross realized the marriage was over. “I’m not a quitter,” she tells Peretz. “I’ve done everything I could to be the perfect wife and mother and really support my husband. But I just didn’t have any more to give, you know?”
- Stunned as she’d been by the affair, Ross tells Peretz, in retrospect, she now sees that something had already been off with her marriage, and that the pursuit of success and fame had corrupted their relationship: “I knew that I wasn’t feeling 100 percent right. I found myself on a roller coaster, like, I’m going to keep things moving, keep things going. I’m going to keep up this amazing [façade], everyone looking at me and Rupert, thinking, Oh, wow, you guys have it all…. Really, I had times when I felt very lonely, very disconnected from Rupert. We’d lost our real connection.”
In spite of everything, Ross tells Peretz, she forgives Sanders: “We were together for 16 years, and that in itself is really beautiful. And we’ve created two exceptional lives together.”
- Nothing juicy.
- Thanks for putting that up, R38. No doubt the old Twitards who worship Kristen are having multiple meltdowns at the moment basically because Liberty referred to the 'event'
as an affair as opposed to a 'momentary indiscretion'--big difference.
- [quote]I find it quaint that her new gf dresses a bit like Rpatz.
Oh, that's good. And isn't Alicia the one the fans were claiming was Robert in disguise?
- Yep. Just what I thought.
[quote]Somebody needs to print a full length page response to a certain British x-wife's smear on Kristen Stewart. There was never a relationship, other than kiss and some retouched photographs. Kristen has maintained a lady's response to a lie.
- Bravo Liberty!!
- Oh noes they are back together. Fandom meltdown.
Lulu Robsten @LuluRobsten 3h
taken today. GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Lulu Robsten @LuluRobsten 3h
they spent four hours together.
Lulu Robsten @LuluRobsten 3h
LULU NEVER LIES. she's driving in her blue truck. he's in his silver jeep - they're driving one behind the other, into his house. DYING.
Lulu Robsten @LuluRobsten 3h
NEW PICS! RK!!! COMI
- If they're together again then I'm sorry but.. That's it. He's toast. If he doesn't get nominated or receive high praise from critics for his next roles then he's gone forever. Laughed into the setting sun. Stupid douche.
- I guess they realized that they aren't important enough by themselves to maintain fame. So are they gonna give "robsten" another go? Figures. They'll get more attention this way.
- Oh brother, not this again.
Is this Lulu Robsten chick for real?
- R48 I think she's full of shit. This is a crisis moment for that faction of the fandom. Their idol homewrecker has been outed and confirmed as such, they must have really broken up because Bella really fucking did cheat on Edward so the r/ship might have actually been damaged beyond repair making a reconciliation unlikely. So, maybe if they're already reunited, it ain't so much of an issue.
Apparently she's promised photos before and not delivered. Delusion aplenty, I lasted about 20 comments on Gossip Cop before I got beamed out of *that* tab in my browser.
- I don't know who this Lulu Robsten chick is (and I'm not sure I want to know) but damn me, maybe the Twithards are right after all - IF Robert and Kristen are really back(?) together again it proves that dreams can come true.
That is, if you wish hard enough, STAY POSITIVE and have endless patience, you too can have nice things happen to you.
A lesson for all
- Be sure to watch E! News tonight for the exclusive story on Robsten's reconciliation! Also, don't forget to pick up your copy of the complete box set, Twilight Forever this Tuesday!
- Must we go through this every October/November as a lasting vigil to all things Twilight?
I guess trying to stay bankable on their own hasn't really worked out so well, so we're back to this canard.
- And with a single image and refusal to be up front in their publicity, dead.
It's now something beyond doormat. He can't surpass the Twilight era in any way.
- And the same day the Liberty Ross article leaks? Come on.
- Timing is atrocious. Someone thought they were very clever by lining this up. You need to give the unwashed masses credit from time to time. But irrespective of whether this is genuine or not, he looks a fool. He's a PR puppet, some kind of invertebrate or a patsy for KS and her (possibly new) PR team. Which is it?
- Well, yeah. The old Twihards are squeeeeing!
So for those still hanging to The Romance of the Century, hope has been rekindled, and Liberty Ross is a thing of the past.
- And yet even with this, nobody cares.
- More pictures here.
Yeah, Rpatz's career has already stalled, but this seems like it's officially DOA.
- Suspicious timing....
HKN is on Gossip Cop board claiming that she was right all the time...yikes
- I LOVE that the subdivision Rob's Beverly Hills mansion is in is "The Summit". You can't make this shit up.
- You really can't blame Rob for wanting to give things a go again with this delicate flower. She's intoxicating!
- You have Liberty Ross featured in Vanity Fair, talking about the affair, you have Robsten photographed Unbroken and the deluxe Twilight box set available next week.
Is it 2012 again?
- The Robsessed loons sure are pissed at their boy. Post from that cesspool, PRSTEN:
just me October 31, 2013 at 4:12 pm #
Fuck you Robert!
At first I thought I would start crying, as soon as I read there are pics of Robsten again. He is FUCKING with his fans and not in the nice way. I feel like someone kicked me. I rooted for him. I knew he was in it for the movies and that he did it to survive in HW and he did so great getting away from the shit. He got his mancard back and was very close to his balls as well. I understood that he couldn’t just say that he wasn’t with her because of his image of not talking about his private life. I got that. I really did.
And now that I watched the pics I feel weird. I don’t know what to make of this.
1st of all – I don’t see a Robert Pattinson there. I know his face very well and I’m sure I can eaven find him in the most blurry pics possible but this looks like a women – at best. If you are eaven able to see a face at all.
2 – we don’t eaven know IF it is his car. We can’t compare the license plates. it’s not like he owns the only jeep in the world.
3. There are numerous very clear pics of Kristens face from the side and the front. If Rob drove right behind her – he must have been in the same angle at one point. But there isn’t a pic of him. Why? This is suspicious as hell.
4. right after the Liberty-interview? We know it made Kristen look really bad and I think that Liberty published that on purpose to this time. She wanted to hurt Kristen further with the timing and the women has ANY right to do so! Was this a plea from Kristen to save her once again? And if so – why did he went along with it? Does she has some dirt on him? I can sure as hell tell you Rob, that NOTHING would be able to hurt your career like this BS!
5. and not to forget the twilightbox will be out in a fiew days. Is that another PR act for Twilight? WHY did he agreed to this? A contract? Money? Wasn’t it enough already? Didn’t we go through enough as it is?
I feel FUCKED.
We (his fans) have been so proud of him for his work, the ad, leaving Twilight behind and all this and now he is doing it AGAIN. And everytime he is loosing more fans. I don’t know if I can go through this again.
We knew that there would be some event where they would be both and might be seen again – but this… This just makes it look like the rumors of him fucking her while he can are true and while I still think he isn’t I think he should now say something to this. I’m not sure how I feel about staying a fan now. No handsome face is worth such behaviour and there are other talented actors out there. I don’t know. I think I need to whait a fiew days and see how I will feel about this then. But if I go I just really wan him to know that he lost a fan who isn’t crazy. Who supported all his movies in the theater and with the DVDs.
So if someone of his team is reading on here – tell him – he looks like pussy now and is an asshole!
- Holy SHIT! Those comments on GC are so random. What a bunch of crazy bitches.
[quote]You mean the pictures allegedly taken by US Weekly and later found out to be manips . And also the phony apology published by People which was later admitted by the writer from People did not come from Kristen if her reps or publicist. This whole thing is a witch hunt to try to destroy the integrity and character of a young actor who would not bow down to HW's expectations and the tabs and the media who wanted the $$$ from the exploitation of Kristen. Liberty Ross is pathetic
- What the frackity frack Ruth?! I go away for one day and come back to find you've given these Robsten lunatics at least a whole more YEAR before their hopes are dashed again?! They were running on FUMES. FUMES! It had been 6 months since they'd been seen together and now they will run on fumes for an entire year thinking that the same thing will happen again in October 2014. Damn you. This will never die! I highly suspect Justice Lady might be back soon.
- Yeah, the irony, I had just checked up on Justice Lady, she'd last posted on Oct 24, writing a thesis that basically said she had nothing to write about, for now...
God dammit, I wanted this shit to die so I could move on to the next thing. I guess I'll watch both careers die a slow death in real time.
Think about it DL, when people ask in five years, "Gee, what ever happened to those guys from Twilight?" Each one of us will have an answer; "It was one of the mildest Halloweens on record, and we thought Pattinson had gotten his balls back..."
- I'm glad it hasn't died - I live for the bat-shit crazy frau-fan drama!! :D
- Whoa. I just read the Oct 24 Justice LADY post. Apparently Justice Lady is actually JUSTICE MAN. I guess we just all assumed it was a frau.
- I don't know who is worse. The Robsten lunatics who live inside a perpetual Twilight fanfiction that exists only in their minds. Or the Robsessed people who think their precious woobie is some gentle, poetic talent.
Rob and Kristen are never going to move past Twilight and their fans are embarrassing and a detriment to their careers.
- So The Justice Lady is a man-frau?
The fact that the hardcore Twihards are running on fumes makes this debacle all the more entertaining. Their desperate grasping will last for at least another year!
I know how to find out if he's really an invertebrate- by hitting his neck with a heavy dumbbell. If he's an invertebrate, nothing would happened to him. The question is who's badass enough to test this theory...
- R71 I get the distinct impression that if we did that, within days we'd be living some kind of 'Revenge of the Sea; Return of the Jellyfishmen' type of natural disaster.
Robert Pattinson: King of all the Non-Polyps
- I'm not sure who to root for. I love when the Patsy fans have their meltdowns, like in R63's post, however I also hate the Robsten fans and like when they're put in the corner.
- What's also amusing is that without another Twilight movie, nobody cares about this latest gossip nugget. Frankly, Stewart and Pattinson could fuck in the middle of the street and the general public just doesn't care.
I think Pamela Anderson and her new haircut has gotten more action than Robsten is Unbroken.
Sorry kids, it ain't 2009 anymore. Catching Fire is out in 3 weeks.
- Good point R74! Catching Fire = final nail in the coffin.
I couldn't post during primetime but wanted to comment on Kristen Stewart constantly surrounded by fug lesbians. 1. Why is she not surrounding herself with hot lesbians? 2. I've said this in the past but how long before someone calls her out on it? If they can drum up stories about her and male co-stars why are there no stories about her harem of flannel?
- I wonder what kind of guys Rob is into. Him and TomStu looked cute together. Do you think he's a top or a bottom? I wonder how he keeps his male lovers a secret. If he pays them to keep quiet it must be a lot. You'd think at least someone from his past (before he was famous) would spill some tea. Is it possible he's a virgin?
- Robsessed, Krisbians, Twihards and lunatics Robsteners are perfect fans for Rob and Kristen. They deserve each others.
- I've been catching up on the HKN blog, where HKN lady is crowing that "Our patience has been rewarded."
The Robstens were waiting all this time to see Kristen and Rob follow each other in SEPARATE cars? THIS is their reward?
WTF? I thought they were waiting for marriage and babies. Or babies and then a marriage.
I used to think I was pathetic. Whoever said, "There's always someone worse off than yourself", sure had that right.
- Fuck me.. The insanity. The delusion.
More. I want More.
- The diatribe at R63 shows the inside of a Twihard's head. And this is still happening a year after those vacuous films have stopped coming out.
Was there ever a fandom this insane? It's the fact that there are factions that are at war with each other that fuels the fires of fanaticism and keeps the whole thing going.
- Well, R78, it's hard to tell who the grannies at HKN worship more: Robsten or HKN herself. Every time one of her 'predictions' comes true, they elevate her even higher.
And doncha know that driving in separate cars = marriage and babies?
- But I thought tabloids were trash and paparazzi were evil? Or does that only apply when they're peddling a story you don't want to hear?
- You guys are still harping on about these two?
- We're not harping about these two Has Beens. We're harping about their elderly fan base.
It's fun! You should try it.
- Kristen had a Halloween party last night at her Los Feliz house. Most of her famewhore pals along with her brigade of lesbians were there, natch. Instagram is full of pics.
- This latest stunt isn't generating much interest. This seems to be a comment loser, even on frau-centric sites like Celebitchy.
Careers in free fall and nothing can drum up interest, not even going back to the ol' Robsten well.
- F&F for you, R50.
Your post gave my friend Julie diabetes.
- Questions of the Day: Was Robert Pattinson at Kristen's Lesbian Hommies Halloween party? Or did he sit outside all night waiting to follow her in his car?
How do you dare? of course Rob was at Kristen's house!!!!!! she's pregnant with the golden child!!!! HKN just confirmed it!
- Well, HKN swears that unless she has proof to the contrary, Kristen is pregnant.
And here's the baby picture she's put up on her blog just to get her devout followers all in a dither of joy.
- Why are they all dressed the same?
Rob and Kristen joyfully making love!!
I'm running a blog devoted to Rob and Kristen because I DEEPLY ADMIRE and RESPECT them.
- inside the epic Robsten reunion: just a gay & a lesbian hanging out with their dogs
- Marc Malkin from E! says that Robert and Kristen are not back together.
- PR stunt.
- This Twithard is giddy with excitement:
[quote]HKN--What can I say that hasn't been said? Your post was absolutely wonderful. (as always)
To everyone else: I loved reading your comments. I am absolutely giddy with excitement. Seeing the pics of R/K was great. Just wish that the pappz weren't the ones to get them. I have never waivered in my belief that they were still together! Looking at the pics of Kristen at the pumpkin patch, she appears to me to be a little wider in her lower waist and hip area. Of course, I may be straining really hard to see that, but. . . as we all know, time will tell. And I have to say that the fetus pumpkin carving really was interesting. Who would carve a fetus into a pumpkin unless: A. They are pregnant or B. They have a close friend or relative who is pregnant? JS. Love to read all the inspiring thoughts and the adoration for Rob and Kristen. I also get a good laugh from the not so wise who appear from time to time.
Oh yeah, one more thing. As for LR, I have only one thing to say about her. She is trying to drum up a little money by throwing around Kristen's name. As for what I think of her, I will only politely say that I do not consider her to be much of a lady. True ladies do not act as she does. Enough said. lol
It is cruel to mock the afflicted - but sometimes one cannot help it.
- LIESSS! The Robsten are and forever will be The Unbroken Ones.
- [quote]As for what I think of her, I will only politely say that I do not consider her to be much of a lady. True ladies do not act as she does.
So I guess grinding on somebody's husband on the side of the road, being generally dirty and unwashed, and flipping the bird at every opportunity is the sign of "a true lady."
Anyway, the Robsten separate car caravan has now enticed these saps into another year of slavish devotion. Mission accomplished.
However, outside of these basement dwellers, this looks so idiotic. This is why Pattinson's likability lingers at an abysmal 36% and Stewart at 30%. People are so tired of their bullshit, even this stunt didn't provide them with much attention. Time to hire some new PR people if they don't want to come across as annoying as Kim Kardashian. I guess the post-Twilight job offers aren't coming through.
- [quote]I have never waivered in my belief that they were still together! Looking at the pics of Kristen at the pumpkin patch, she appears to me to be a little wider in her lower waist and hip area.
Oh, I so look forward to seeing Kristen's belly grow in the lower waist and hip area each week.
- [quote]So I guess grinding on somebody's husband on the side of the road, being generally dirty and unwashed, and flipping the bird at every opportunity is the sign of "a true lady."
The true fans cannot see Kristen as Kristen. She is indelibly etched in their brains as Bella, the shy, modest young lady with manners and ethics. So no matter how many tats Kristen gets, no matter how many times she flips off the paps (and by extension, flips off her fans who rely on the paps, etc.)they will never see her for what she is because that would be the end of the fantasy which they live for.
- Well I am happy to see that most of the Twilight fans have moved on from these people. I guess they have lives after all.
- [quote]“Rob is single. He doesn’t want to date anybody right now,”a source tells E!. “Not Kristen, not anyone. He is really enjoying his life. I honestly believe they will not get back together. There is always a small chance something happens, but I highly doubt it.”
Here we go again.
- I have an inside story on Robert Pattinson and a very dramatic situation he found himself to be in. 15 minutes from Rob’s home, a poop was threatening to come out of his rear and the only option he had was the nearest Burger King’s toilets. He hurried to the bathroom that consisted of only two stalls but luckily for him, one stall wasn't occupied. He entered the stall and noticed immediately the dirty spots on the toilet seat. He quickly covered the toilet seat with lots of toilet paper and relieved himself. Satisfied and relaxed, Rob wiped his rear and decided to flush the toilet. You can only imagine the horror when the water in the toilet started to rise and before he managed to blink, the toilet overflowed, washing the poop away through a gap into the next stall. The guy in the adjoining stall started to cuss furiously. Rob felt a huge wave of embarrassment hitting him like a ton of bricks and because he was nervous, his stomach started to ache. A poop was threatening to come out of his rear again and by the time he pulled his pants down, it wasn't just an empty threat. The poop was already half way out, leaving him no choice but to use the clogged toilet again. In the meantime, the angry occupant of the adjoining stall was heard leaving the bathroom, complaining “there’s shit all over the floor” to another customer waiting in the line. Rob started to panic. Since the only empty stall was now eliminated, Rob realized the costumer in the line will have to use his stall but if he left the stall now, the person would know he’s responsible for the mess. Fortunately for Rob, the waiting customer most likely couldn't bear the odor for any longer and left the bathroom. Unfortunately for Rob, he could still hear him talking outside of the door with another customer waiting in the line. Rob crept out of the stall, praying that nobody would decide to skip the line and use the urinal. He quickly looked around the room, spotting a plunger under the sink. He picked it up and locked himself in the stall. He thought unclogging the toilet was his only way out this mess. The problem was the bowl was full of water, with the poop threatening to fall over the edge. So he picked a toilet brush and tried to maneuver it. No such luck. Before he managed to blink, the toilet overflowed again, washing the poop away through a gap outside of the stall. Rob was on the verge of a panic attack. He grabbed the toilet brush and began to sweep the poop back to the stall. He quickly entered the adjoining stall and swept the first poop through the gap back into his stall. Right after he left the stall, the already impatient customer returned to the bathroom, noticing the now poop-free empty stall and locked himself inside. Rob felt trapped. If he left now, the next customer waiting in the line could go inside and notice the mess inside the only empty stall. Rob also realized the guy could recognize him because he has a famous face. Rob knew the other guy in the occupied stall had to remember the other stall was being occupied when he first entered the bathroom and since nobody has left the room, he would realize it was Rob who clogged the toilet. Although the guy didn’t see his face, he could talk about it with the other guy and they could put two and two together. Rob needed to come up with a plan fast. He picked up the plunger and decided to unclog the toilet one more time. He was successful this time but he was still left with two poops lying on the floor and didn't know how to place them into the bowl without touching them. The toilet paper was wet and mushy so he couldn't use it. He was hit with an idea. He hung his jacket on the handle from the outside, signalizing the stall was occupied. He hid behind the entrance door and opened it. The guy waiting outside entered the bathroom and Rob quickly run out of the door. Only then Rob realized his mistake. The guy might not enter the stall because of the jacket but unless he returned, he could say goodbye to his fancy jacket....
- ...If he returned now, not only the guy could recognize him but he would enter the stall the moment he would remove the jacket. There was a risk the guy in the occupied stall would leave the stall and recognize him too. He ran to the dining room and grabbed a tray. He put the tray in front of his face and ran back to the bathroom. Because he was extremely nervous, he didn't realize he couldn't see properly and banged into the guy waiting in front of the stalls. The guy was pissed but then a sign of recognition crossed his face. Rob picked up the tray from the floor, quickly grabbed his jacket and locked himself in the messy stall. He found himself to be in a NOW OR NEVER situation. He used the tray as a shovel and loaded the poops. He didn't want to risk flushing them down the toilet again. He ran out of the bathroom as fast as he could, carrying the tray outside. The stuff noticed him and started to chase after him, probably thinking he stole something. Rob knew he couldn't throw away the tray, because they would notice the poops. He couldn't even go to his car as they could write down his plate number. So he ran with the tray as fast as he could, until he reached the gate to his house. He went to his bathroom and flushed the poops. He had waited for six hours before he dared to return to pick up his car.
E! NEWS/ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Reunion Was "Very Platonic," Discussed Their Dogs
''While Twihards may be hoping for a reconciliation, it looks like Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's meeting earlier this week was nothing more than friendly.
A source close to the British stud says that Robsten simply "caught up" and that the entire situation was "very platonic."
In fact, the two merely met up to discuss their two pet pooches that they share, Bear and Bernie.
E! News exclusively revealed that the Twilight twosome had been spotted together in Los Angeles on Wednesday.
As for those close to the former onscreen and real-life couple, who dated for about three years before breaking up in May, a source exclusively told E! News that Rob's friends were completely surprised that the exes were even in touch.
NEWS: Robsten have "moved on" since their breakup earlier this year''
- R103 R104 I knew that blind item was about him. Tell us more!
- Now if we could only have a blind item about a certain someone giving or getting a good pounding.
- [quote]When all it is --Rob and Kristen going home in one shot and Kristen going to L2 to decorate. Kristen is a very beautiful pregnant young wife of Robert and they have to move yearly to have some security and to have some privacy. The pap knows this and as long as they are of great interest to the public they will try to harass them. I feel they are safer together and happier.
Happily Ever After
- I prefer Emma and Captain Swan from Once upon a time :) they're funnier, snarky and a thousand times more passionate than Edward&BElla &Robsten
- And to think that the comment on R108 has been written by a granny in a flyover state....
- My God have you seen this? The link was posted earlier.
12546 comments. Twelve thousand, five hundred and forty six.
- R111 Bitch please, there was one with over 30000 comments. Thir-ty thou-sand.
- All bitchiness aside just for a moment, do you ever feel sorry for these people?
I do - I feel sorry for stans in general but these extra-rabid stans make me feel even more pity.
My god, what awful, empty, loveless lives they must lead. It's very sad.
- idk about that R113. Most talk at great length about Rob being the same age as their son, or reminding them of their husband. I feel like, for most of these women, this is an over investment that is completely voluntary.
The average frau seems to have a (grown) family or live at home, have a job and be able to afford an internet connection.
And some might seem lonely, but it's certainly not from meekness. I mean, bitchiness aside, they say really mean, judgmental and hypocritical things to each other, all the time.
I think in their rashness to label other people in their own fandom, to hack accounts, to block people, to troll them, to abuse them... kind of disqualifies them from pathos in my view.
They're in control, they choose to believe, they choose to deny.
They are the fandom. They are legion. They do not forgive, they do not forget. Except them (at Gossip Cop).
- *Expect. Goddamit.
- A very vocal, insane internet following to be sure, but such a small sliver of humanity. Maybe a few thousand at this point? Not enough to make any movie a hit. It's all so empty.
- R111 R112
That proves that Twhards havent moved on from those two.
The last sighting is keeping them alive.
This is all the info I have about this incident but I can give you some inside scoop on his serious problems with ants that have invaded his house.
- Krisbians from the Gossip Cop board are in ecstasy.
''Kristen Stewart Lines Up Two Indies: ‘American Ultra’ With Jesse Eisenberg, Tim Blake Nelson’s ‘Anesthesia''
- Goddamn he was so fucking ugly even when he was supposed to be "hot":
- Really, the dumb Twihards haven't learnt yet. I guess they need to be jerked around a couple more times.
- RPatz comes off like the biggest dick ever most of the time but the Twihards think it's so cute. I actually don't mind KStew that much. She doesn't hang out with famous people, she's really sweet to her fans and seems much more humble than Rob. She could use some vocabulary lessons, but that's about it. Oh and her acting kind of sucks, but as a person she doesn't seem too bad.
- Flop taste R122. They're both reprehensible.
- So after all the Twilight hoopla, all Stewart (and Pattinson) can up with are these really crappy, ultra low budge, garbage movies that nobody will see.
- It's worse for KS, RP's stuff is either a thriller, directed by an auteur director or has a topical premise (like the Sadaam one). KS has something similar in Camp Jellybean or whatever it's called. But her other projects looks like typical low grade indie fare.
Just because it's indie doesn't mean it's good you know?
- r103/r104/r108, you should post that story over at HKN's blog. It would be interesting to note the reactions...
That should kill whatever lingering fantasy these Twihards have about Robsten. They probably think Rpatz doesn't shit. Let alone Kristen.
Someone else already said this elsewhere, but the Twihards don't see Robert and Kristen as Robert and Kristen.
To them, they are Edward and Bella, not flesh and blood real people.
It's a fantasy they won't let go of, no matter what.
- Maybe Lainey's checks aren't cashing anymore? She doesn't seem to be so gung ho on KStew anymore...
And my god American Ultra sounds like some kind of direct to VOD, unmitigated dog shit.
[quote]It was reported yesterday that Stewart will start shooting American Ultra with Jesse Eisenberg in April. They previously worked together on Adventureland. American Ultra is about a stoner and his girlfriend who piss off the government. So…a lot of fast-talking and lip-biting? It’s a comedy, so perhaps that level of self-awareness here would be funny?
For some reason this movie seems to bare a slight resemblance to that other project Stewart dropped out of last year, that she was supposed to star in with fellow douchebag Alex Pettyfer.
[quote]It's worse for KS, RP's stuff is either a thriller, directed by an auteur director or has a topical premise (like the Sadaam one). KS has something similar in Camp Jellybean or whatever it's called. But her other projects looks like typical low grade indie fare. Just because it's indie doesn't mean it's good you know?
Let's just say neither are on the wish lists of top directors. They seem to be taking a job, any job, and these low budget, low rent movies are the only things hiring "those people from Twilight." You're right, just because something is indie doesn't mean it's good. These are not "prestige" indies. They're just B-level, filler stuff. Really, the kind of stuff they were making before Twilight hit. Which doesn't say much for Pattinson's or Stewart's staying power.
- Has Eisenberg's career hit a snag for him to be paired with KStew? I see there is no more talk about that shoe movie, and even less about SWATH2.
- Is this the first of many future Twilight fan events?
Give it five years or less and RP and KStew will be making a joint appearance.
- Her mopey "acting" face is back.
- There new photos out of a supposedly buff Rpatz with his 'sexy' trainer. Problem is, though, that the photos were taken from behind, so all you can see are his pencil arms and legs along with his flimsy-looking back.
He looks like a ten-year-old.
- God. That should be "There are . . ."
- If Robert and Kristen were together, at least there would be one pic of them walking side by side.
- Box Office Poison Joins Box Office Poison in movie about British men exploring the Amazon that nobody asked for or wanted.
- R135 Hunty, How much time do you spend googling new source links for the shit you found on Robsessed?
P.S. At least his scrawny, pasty legs will be accurate to the time period. He better get tan out there.
- Jesus, take some Valium, R136. You're posting here right now so you seem to have some time yourself.
- It's where you admit to spending the time that makes me reach for my pills R137.
Here's my vague confession. The twats at robsessed are doing my head in. Here's one that almost made me regurgitate my xanax and coke:
"After putting down all my ideas on paper of him hosting SNL I decided to mail two copies of my ideas to Rob. One copy will be mailed to him in care of the Endeavor Agency, and the other copy will be mailed to him in care of Curtis Brown Group, which is probably my wasting time, but have nothing else to lose only some paper and postage expense to mail the ideas to Rob. Here's another project for Rob, if/when he ever finds himself out of work for so long to point where he feels the need for work without being too choosy about his roles.
I marked those "private and confidential" to make sure he is the only one who reads my ideas as I trust he will handle my ideas with honesty, respect and integrity. I am taking a risk by doing this as he, or anyone he shows my ideas to, can very easily steal my ideas, but something is telling me to do this. It's risky, but I never got anywhere without taking risks. I anticipate nothing from him but his telling me to leave him alone. Who knows? I might make some money from this venture.
Who wouldn't love to see Rob host SNL? Kelly Ripa said on April 18, 2011 on "Live with Regis and Kelly" that "you don't have to be funny, they do it for you." She also said he would be terrific. He needs to have faith and think positive, that's all. I would love to own a DVD copy of that episode as DVD sales will certainly go through the roof when/if he ever decides to host SNL. Besides praying for his health and happiness, I pray he reads my ideas, comments and decides to host SNL. This may sound selfish, but it's honest."
- Bitch, please. I don't go to Robsessed (why would anybody want to?).
Indiewire is a general movie news site covering lots of stars and lots of projects. This particular movie sounds boring.
You, however, seem to spend a lot of time at the aforementioned "Robsessed," copying and pasting quotes and yet you single me out for posting one link?
If it makes you angry, simply don't do it.
- The irony of the Valium comment at this point. Ain't nobody angry here. I'm having the time of my life laughing at these fraus, copying, pasting, clicking 'save post'.
What the hell are two aesthetically polarising Englishmen meant to do in the Amazon exactly? And they're meant to go crazy right?
It's hard to imagine a foot and a lizard king being the anchors of sanity in the wilds of South America.
- Is it true that Kristen Stewart had to finance Camp X-Ray herself? Like, actually paid out of her own pocket for the movie to be made and have a vehicle to star in?
- A foot face and a lizard king going crazy in the Amazon. Yeah. I'll be sure to put that one on my list of must sees.
- Pattinson should stick to working with actors of equal or lesser talents then his own. Otherwise it's just embarrassing.
As it is, not interested in this film and I doubt I'm alone.
- Good God. That post at R138 by the Rob obsessed woman is astounding in so many ways. The level of sheer delusion there is on par with HKN's followers who have already figured out how Kristen will be able to take care of her baby while she's on the movie set--her mother will share babysitting duties with Rob's mother. Yes. That's the plan.
- R144 I immediately imagined KS's mom using the baby to do bicep curls.
- I wonder how fangirls would react to Rob being outed? I think most of them wouldn't even care, only the Robsten believers would be upset.
- Does Rob actually have any fangirls these days?
I thought they were called Robstens.
It would be fun to see what would happen at HKN Haven if ever Kristen and/or Rob were outed.
Actually, it's probably only a matter of time before Kristen is outed - or she may come out herself.
- There's a lot (or a few) rabid/delusional Pattinson fangurls at Celebitchy (where they condescendingly call him Sparkles, although they claim to like him.)
[quote]The Dior Homme ad has over 14 million hits in just two months. Rob was perfect in that ad or Dior would not have put out 12 million dollars for him. He did what no other has done before for a man’s fragrance and that is made it fun, sexy and entertaining. Rob is a very good actor, hence, the casting of this movie and Cumberbatch said in one of his interviews that he would love to work with Rob. If Brad Pitt thinks it okay, then, by God, it’s okay. Rob is going to be a really big movie star within the next ten years.
[quote]If he is such a horrible actor, why are Cronenberg, Marsh, Gray, Herzog and Corbijn are all hiring him? He has not proven to be a box office draw outside of Twilight, yet he is getting these jobs with great directors. You may hate him, but these directors must think he has enough talent to do the job. He has a bit more time before you can write him off, with these 5 projects
[quote]Cronenberg has now cast Rob in two movies. He does not need Rob’s name for financing. He’s not saying, “Well, I could go with talented actor ‘A’ but Rob will bring in the big bucks.” He loves Rob. Did anyone see these two doing promotions together? It was a total bromance. Cronenberg has gone on record, time and again, gushing about Rob’s talent. He didn’t do it in that fake way actors do in interviews, but he seems to genuinely appreciate Rob and his talent. Hiring him for a second film, puts the proof in the facts.
[quote]I can’t believe how knit picky people are, Rob was not bad in Twilight, he was what was good about it! I think if anyone else had need Edward that movie would have flopped, he was great in water for elephants, and in Remember Me too! Can’t blame him for the horrible misrepresentation of what kind of movie it was. The marketing department should have been fired for that one, it was NOT a romantic comedy or chick flick, it was a very serious movie with some very serious subjects about life.
- It's not enough for these ladies to like Robert Pattinson. They are so invested that they simply don't understand (or can't accept) that Pattinson is not A-list, is not talented and has never given an acclaimed performance. They are so infatuated they must build him up in their fantasies so that he's the bestest actor in the world, has rewritten the mold for fragrance ads, and will somehow became the next DiCaprio because he's signed on for some indie films.
- "Knit picky"...oh dear.
- Had a look at HKN's blog.
Man, she's really sticking her neck out with Kristen's "pregnancy." She's got a manip of Rob kissing a big baby bump.
It's obvious that HKN is convinced Kristen is pregnant. The other Robstens are having serious discussions about Kristen's filming schedule and assuring themselves that pregnant ladies can still work.
Does HRK actually know anything, or does she just believe she does?
This is delusion on a massive scale. I've never come across the like.
How will this story end?
- Robert Pattinson Hits the Town With Rumored Girlfriend Dylan Penn After Kristen Stewart Reunion
Robert Pattinson was spotted out on the town with rumored gal pal Dylan Penn Wednesday evening in Los Angeles.
The two were both at a private party for the launch of Angie Banicki's new book 30 Before 30 at the Spare Room inside of the Roosevelt Hotel.
And while the evening outing wasn't exactly a date night, the two were definitely together and hanging out in the same small clique.
A source tells E! News that R.Pattz and Penn left around the same time after mingling with guests by the bar area and the back room.
A second insider says that the Brit was quite the spectacle at the intimate gathering.
"Girls were all flirting with him," explained the eyewitness.
Both left separately, according to the insider, but were with the same group of approximately four people throughout the night.
Of course, it would be far too obvious if the duo packed on the PDA during the party, so we're told that they remained friendly and not touchy-feely whatsoever.
When the Penn rumors first surfaced in late September, insiders told us that it would be premature to label them as anything more than friends. But things could have definitely changed since then. Right?!
This outing comes on the heels of Pattinson being spotted reuniting with his ex-girlfriend Kristen Stewart in Los Feliz just a few days ago.
The two were seen driving in separate cars after secretly meeting up for a few hours.
But don't get too excited Robsten fans, we're told by a source close to the Twilight hunk that the meeting was nothing more than friendly.
A source told E! News that while "there was lots of animosity after the split," the two have "moved on and gradually gotten over it."
The insider added that "they are cordial now" and that pals "honestly believe they will not get back together."
- I'd bet that HKN believes what she believes, R151. She and her followers were absolutely certain that after Twilight Rob and Kristen would get married, have babies, and ride off into the sunset. So now they are creating that fantasy, and HKN is stoking the flames.
It's such an odd dynamic.
- And because they cannot believe in a break up they have to now believe in a massive media conspiracy in which Rob and Kristen are married and pregnant in 'secret'.
I used to think it was the constant Twilight PR machine that fed their sick obsession but in the absence of anything Robsten related in months, they just sink further into their delusions. So instead of real pictures of Rob and Kristen, they'll just use manips and convince themselves they're protecting their celebrities from the press, photographers, etc.
- [quote]Pattinson should stick to working with actors of equal or lesser talents then his own.
Bloody hell! Is there anyone in Hollywood that fits the bill?!
- The thread on obsessed fans describes Twihards to a T.
- So true about the older Twihards sinking further and further into their delusions now that there's nothing much out there.
It's as if they are taking the vacuum and filling it up with whatever they want. Here's an example:
[Guessing at when she is due? No proof and we really ought to just assume that those two have got this handled! If Kristen is five months-then February could be possible, and I think that's possible-because she is so very small, and the baby is protected under her ribcage-she just won't show much . The 9th month she will be Large and may have to have a C-section. I hope not, but that , again, is something that Mom and Dad P. have been working out at home , probably in minute detail!
So in just a few weeks they've gone from having serious discussions abouth whether or not Kristen should be smoking while she's pregnant to whether or not she will have to have a C-section.
And right about that thread, R156. Those descriptions fit them perfectly.
- Here's the part of the post at R157 that comes from the Twihard:
[quote]Guessing at when she is due? No proof and we really ought to just assume that those two have got this handled! If Kristen is five months-then February could be possible, and I think that's possible-because she is so very small, and the baby is protected under her ribcage-she just won't show much . The 9th month she will be Large and may have to have a C-section. I hope not, but that , again, is something that Mom and Dad P. have been working out at home , probably in minute detail!
R157 Who Can't Do Brackets
- Robert Pattinson damaged a sun visor on one of our rental cars. We must make a claim for compensation. Robert Pattinson will try to dispute our claim but we have an indisputable evidence. He will pay for this deed and we won't rent him another car again. He will have to pay us a huge compensation.
This is our evidence.
- R159, Oh.
- Okay. I give up. What is at the links at R159?
I'm Afraid to Look
- I think it's obvious that Pattinson is trying to keep his name in the press vis a vis his "mysterious" love life, which of course has worked gang busters in the past. So he's seeing both Kristen Stewart and Dylan Penn. Of course.
He needs to keep his name current and relevant because all of his supporting roles have obviously been garnered because he brings the 'bankable' movie star aspect to a project, while the rest of the cast are usually respected, 'real' actors. That's the way it works.
Meanwhile the only thing consistent in Pattinson's life seems to be drugs.
- According to his "mommies" he is networking!
- R161 A picture of RP touching the visor in a car.
Laziness may seem a curse, but in your case, it's a blessing.
- His mommies also think that he was calling Kristen while on his way out of the CM. You know. Calling her to let her know that he would be home soon so that she wouldn't worry.
They will never stop defending their Robbie.
Twilight beauty Kristen Stewart’s reportedly been left exhausted after jetting around the world on a gruelling Eclipse promotional tour, leaving friends and family concerned for her health.
- On the Road was on Showtime last night. Kristen's acting was as flat and wooden and afflectless as usual and her sex scenes were painful to watch. She never has chemistry with her co-stars and trying to make her out to be some underage nympho was a complete disaster.
The movie as a whole sucked and Kristen was its lowest point.
- Ah yes, that's why Lindsay Lohan's favorite haunt was the CM. For the "networking."
- R161 He was't just touching it. He broke it! Our claims representative has already been handling the claim. It's no surprise Robert Pattinson refused to take the responsibility for the damage but we will take care of it. He better pays the indemnity or...!!!
- If I were a potential customer, I'd be more worried about the turd left in the glove compartment of this rental.Let's not forget R103 and R104.
Of course, since we're talking about a mobile site like a car as opposed to something fixed like a cubicle, there is a more than moderate probability that the turd is Kristen Stewart's.
He has demonstrated a true propensity for taking her shit while fanning the fumes of his own.
- R170 Do you have any information on Robert Pattinson leaving feces in our rental cars? Do you have an evidence? Would you provide the testimony? We would like to add the glove compartment to our list of damaged items.
- And the ladies at HKN just keep on going.
[quote]I think above all R would want to protect his girl and baby, and give K a chance to have an enjoyable and calm pregnancy. Even if he is pictured in the tabloids as a manwhore and shit is said about both of them.
[quote]By the way, If you look at pictures of K from sils maria filming in the black dress she had a tiny bump, the in the lake with Juliet it was bigger and after that the pumpkin patch and anesthesia filming the IG picture with her costar. I’m positive she is pregnant.
- If these people were honest with themselves they'd realize they're writing Bella/Edward fan fiction and just stick to that. They'd be a lot happier.
- You're assuming they're unhappy R173?
The cognitive dissonance, the self delusion, is what makes them happy. They feel special because they have the ~insiders, they're in ~the know. And they're the witnesses to the most epic ~love story of our time. If anyone should be pitied, they would argue it's you.
Sometimes I wish we could do a DDOS attack on HKN.
- No, I don't think they're happy, R174. Happy people don't create fantasies about celebrities and delude themselves into thinking they are "insiders," privy to the lives of people they don't know and will never meet. They are unhappy, empty people who have to live vicariously through the lives of two bad actors because they are so lonely and damaged.
If they had healthy, fulfilled lives they wouldn't have entered into these sick fantasies. It's just that the internet age has made it so that they can find like minded individuals which has enabled and supported their psychosis.
- For that reason I doubt it'd ever occur to them to stick to fanfiction. If they had the insight to realise that, they probably wouldn't be obsessing the way that they are in the first place.
It's telling delusional people to realise how delusional they are and to settle for a lesser form of delusion and get out more.
I think it's better if they stay in their basements.
What more novel way for me to put off assignments without having to leave my desk?
- [quote]They are unhappy, empty people who have to live vicariously through the lives of two bad actors because they are so lonely and damaged.
If they knew that they were unhappy, empty people, they would indeed be unhappy and empty. But they don't have that insight. They have had these intense delusions for at least five years now, so much so that the delusions have become a part of who they are.
But you are right, R175, about this type of extreme celebrity fantasy-feeding being a symptom of online communities. Someone has already written up a study on this titled "Living Dolls: How Affinity Groups Sustain Celebrity Worship." I haven't read it, but the title fits.
- There a few pics out of Robert looking particularly fug at Eva Chow's fashion function.
Fraus are claiming it was a Hollywood-type business meeting.
- Pattinson, the most irrelevant British actor to try to transition to a Hollywood career.
- And of course and once again, his ''pregnant girlfriend'' was waiting for him at home....lol
- Heavens to Betsy, I do believe this thread is slowly dying.
Do something, Robert, Kristen - then HKN can write something on her blog and DL has something laugh about.
- They need to start publicity tours, or someone has to release some acting clips, or one of them needs to step out with someone new. Or this thread will die.
- They're on the cover of Life and Style this week with the headline: "They're Getting Married!"
But nobody cares. They've faded away to non-entities. Although if you'd ask their fans they'd give you a diatribe about how famous and in-demand they are, right up there with Brad Pitt.
- Here's one of the fucknuts in NYC. If HKN and those other psychos think she's with child they're gonna have to start knitting blankets for that incubator.
Someone's going to have a premie. With an overinflated sense of worth.
Just like their motha'.
- You can content yourself with these pictures of a fuggo, hard-living Patzy at a Hollywood auction from last night, R181.
And then wonder what substances are his favorites.
- He looks pretty good to me.
- It was so wonderful of Robbie's caretaker to take him to this function last night, where his smile as you can see spoke volumes.
Not only did he got to get out of his room for a night, he gave his Pop and I a night off from watching our "special" son!
Robbie The Retard Lives
- The Twi-fraus are arguing again about whether or not Kristen should be smoking because, by their guess, she's about five months pregnant, so smoking might be bad for the baby.
Robert looks sleazy in those fundraiser pictures. He's one of those rare people who looks worse when he smiles. Turns into a woman-man or something. Bad news all around.
But the Big Question is when will Kristen come out? Looks like Alicia was visiting with her in New York. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
- We all have our own tastes, so on a scale from 0-10 what would you say he is? Would you really not fuck him?
- Sorry, GayRob, I like you, but Pattinson is fucking ugly.
In these pictures his face looks long, lumpy and veiny, the goatee looks sleezy, his eyes look drugged and tired and his teeth are yellow. It's like every defect on display at once. A 27 year old shouldn't look this rough and old. One wonders what Pattinson is up to most days if this is the end result.
Since most of the fangurls and media attention have shifted to other Brit stars like Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch and Henry Cavill, Pattinson seems kind of passe and irrelevant.
Time has not been kind to the Twilight actors and already there is a new crop of actors who have come along to replace them.
At least Pattinson looks happy to part with thousands to buy a piece of garbage. Coke is a helluva drug.
- ''At one point during the night, charity co-founder Scott Fifer thanked Pattinson for being one of the online auction prizes several years ago (a lucky bidder paid $85,000 for a Twilight set visit to meet him!) and Rob blushed and smiled as the crowd cheered for him.'' So obviously somewhere in the world a fangurl won the lottery OR decided to blow her inheritance (not sure what Twilight set means though).
Welcome back Robbie and Mum, although I think it's too early for the new caretaker to let Robbie experiment with shaving.
- Fom the GossipCop board.-
[quote] guest guest • 3 hours ago
Rob is with Nick Jarecki since december 2011.
4 11 •Reply•Share ›
- Robert is probably dating one of those "guy pals" he's always reported to be with and Dylan Penn is just a friend who agreed to a zero-effort showmance with him to boost her own profile. Robert and Dylan don't actually go out together like a couple and the whole thing only plays out in the press and in fangirls' imaginations. It's the same thing he had going with Kristen Stewart.
- r192, on top of all of that, Rob looks like as if he would smell if you got close to him. His skin is greasy, too.
Forgot he's still in his twenties - only 27. He could easily pass for 37.
It's actually quite sad to see the downward slope the Twilight actors are going down. Only a few years ago they were all promising up and comers.
Wise advice would have been to take their money, invest it wisely, and live well for the rest of their lives instead of recreating past glories.
They had a lot more than most people ever have.
- Those photos of Robbie from the other night are a SCREAM. I still can't get over them. And the comments from ONTD are hysterical.
Here's Patsy from yesterday going to the gym. Again. How is it possible to go to the gym everyday and not see even the smallest improvement? Isn't this to bulk up to play a big military guy? This lazy fuck seems incapable of transforming himself in anyway for a role.
- Normally I still find Rob attractive, but damn, he looks awful in those event photos.
- "...for being one of the online auction prizes SEVERAL YEARS AGO..."
I should read twice before posting. In this context the reference to the Twilight set makes sense, duh.
- I think Robert is taking a page out of Kristen handbook and is trying to look as gross as possible.
- How did he go from this?
- To this
- I thought he looked good maybe twice: in the Dec2009 Vanity Fair shoot (where they managed to control the teacup hands); and for the Cosmopolis promos, beginning in Cannes.
Just about everything else has been every shade of fugly/Robbie the Retard.
- There was a pretty strong consensus that Rob was looking good around Cosmopolis, newly broken up, trim, happy, good hair, good suits. That wasn't that long ago.
He needs all the stars to align in order to look good to people other than the desperate fraus who think he looks like The Rock in the latest gym pics.
The facial hair killed it but it was already dying owing to the waxy skin, the tired face, the gross hair, those forehead veins... Yeesh.
- Those tiny white lady fingers always give me the creeps. It's hard to imagine any woman (or man) wanting those things holding them.
- Maybe that's why he holds hands so awkwardly/ infrequently. I think he's mentioned how gross his hands are. He was being trolled but when he was papped on the beach a couple of years ago while paddle boarding he was a bit bulkier and had color. He looked better there, he was fat but at least looked like a man. Pallor is gross on people with weird faces and puny, lanky bodies. It emphasizes that sense of 'he must smell'.
I've never understood the fascination Robbie has over his obsessed fans. I've never found him handsome, maybe attractive in some pics. Not even when he got his eyebrows plucked for Twilight did he look like the God of handsomeness his fans think he is. Anyway….whatever...
- Why are his ears red?
- Wow, that's some major flop sweat.
- He's sweating in that pic too R210.
- He's got weird elf ears. Never noticed that before.
- On the Gossip Cop board the Twihards are trying to explain why Kristen is always seen with Alice why and they even share clothes.
In Robsten times, 'sharing clothes' was a sign of TRUE love....lol
- Right. And Alicia visited Kristen in Germany and in New York. Some of the Twihard fraus are explaining that away by claiming that Alicia (and the others) are Kristen's 'protectors' sent by Rob to take care of her!
- R214, the jig is up.
Does she look 5 months pregnant to anyone in those recent photos of her meeting the in-laws? HKN has got some scrambling to do.
Perhaps it's time to concede that if the delusional is right about a pregnancy, RP might just be the sperm donor. Which admittedly is still taxing on the imagination.
- She looks the same.
- Exactly R217.
What the fuck are HKN and her(?) flock going to do in the new year when it's obvious the golden child is not coming?
- She looks happier with her lesbian girlfriend than she ever did with Rob.
- Some of the diehard fraus at HKN's place are still insisting that Kristen looks pregnant in those latest pics. Yeah. It's the loose dark sweatshirt and the way she's standing.
- I'm having the time of my life on the Gossip Cop board. People are being flagged and Rob's lawyer is being emailed about libelous accusations of cocaine usage owing to that Facebook picture last night. See the bottom left hand corner of the shot.
- It's amusing how Pattison stans seem to cling to the idea he's this innocent, choir boy type when all signs point to him being a massive alcoholic and drug addict. The pictures of him from the other night look like he was on a 3 day coke binge.
It's fine to be a fan of somebody but at least admit their flaws.
- He looks like he can barely keep his eyes open.
- Watch yourselves R222, R223. They'll email the lawyers.
- R225 Some people think it's Efron, Rob's drug rumors have been a blip. But 'surly' is the only descriptor for KStew that always applies.
- r222, the Twihards don't recognize Robert and Kristen as flesh-and-blood, real, flawed human beings.
They are Edward and Bella. Period. The ultimate fairytale couple.
And interesting r225. Rekindle the "romance" to deflect Rob's drug problem. Natch.
- Drug rumors you say?
- Yes, Alicia visited Kristen in Berlin, but it was one of the other lesbian brigade members, Alannah, who visited her in NYC.
Alicia and Kristen do seem quite close though, and frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Alicia's tongue has manipulated Kristen's clitoris to orgasm many, many times.
- someone post a link to the new pics of Kristen and Alicia at Ralph's, please? Alicia is wearing the clothes Kristen was pictured in with her dog a couple months ago. Caring is sharing, remember!!?! hahaha. What kind of spin are the Robstens putting on this?
- Been there, done that R230.
- I have a theoretical question. What would you do if you found out that your baby was switched at birth and Robert Pattinson is your real son?
- So the Fan Fraus have the whole pregnancy thing all figured out. Based on the latest pictures of Kristen (with Alicia, whom they ignore), she's about 4-5 months along, but not showing much because "she's so very tiny." Right. Anyway, she's hiding her bump and her wedding ring under her sweatshirt. And when she gives birth, no one will know, and no one will see the baby because Rob will hide all of that joy from the world because he's "so very private."
All bases are covered from start to finish!
- Kristen Stewart Explains Thanksgiving!
- You asshole R234. You don't deserve to breathe the same air that she does.
I need to watch her act in something new. Let's see if she can act now that Bella isn't sitting there just beneath the surface.
- After reading some of these comments, I'd really like to know what is so sad about his life. The millions in his bank account? Him working with the people he's been admiring for years while having plenty of free time to enjoy his life and do whatever he wants to while most of you come here to escape the gloomy reality of your often dull and stereotypical 9 to 5 jobs/retirement with yearly income comparable to the money he earns in a day? How many days off you can afford to take? How many of you would like to live in a big house without having to worry about the mortgage? Maybe this is the reason some of you have a need to drag him down. Some of you studied hard and have to work every day in order to pay the bills while he makes trips all over the world, works for a couple of months only to return back home and be able to do whatever he likes. To make the things worse, he has people who defend him for no reason at all while your family, friends and colleagues often didn't bother to show you the support when it truly mattered. Am I right? Does he often get more support from the virtual strangers than you get from the ones who are supposed to have your back? It’s not fair, isn't it? For him to have so many defenders that he doesn't even deserve. He got approached, offered and paid millions because of his looks and charisma. Admit it to yourselves, the older ladies who dislike him but can't let him go, what brought you here in the first place? How did you end up following this guy? He stirred something in you a guy of his age is not supposed to stir, didn't he? An immature dork is not supposed to attract and interest women old enough to be his mummies. You didn't want to be like those embarrassing fraus that drool over his pictures. So you started to look for every little imperfection instead. You focus on and exaggerate every negative aspect and cling to it just to drown out the initial feeling deep down in your hearts that still makes you search his name. But it’s still there. You wouldn't even be reading this if it wasn’t. You wouldn't know every detail there is to know about him. You just wouldn't waste your time on him. He has this power over you and you can't stop following him. You know it and you dislike him or even hate him for it. I know it's not my business but if you embraced your true feelings, your lives would be so much better. It's not healthy to be so bitter. It can make your menopause worse and that can be a big problem.
- I guess a Robsten fanfrau found Datalounge.
- Robert's mum has come here to defend her son. Well, R236, I love you for doing that. You are a great mother.
- Second blind gossip in a week that could be Pattz
- Hi R236. we are apparently also jealous of: Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner, and Sean Penn. so come on over to those threads, and join in!
- R237 I would gladly squeal with excitement to make such a great discovery if it was my first time here (I did squeal when it was my first time) and I would embrace my inner Robsten if I thought these two are straight...but maybe you can change my mind. Prove me wrong and help me to become a Robsten fanfrau. I want to experience the thrill. The all stages of denial followed by the all stages of grief. I want to worship the golden child that never was. I want to feel the disappointment and turn it to this passionate anger and bitterness so my life won't be so empty anymore. Give me an emotional rollercoaster. I want a guy that I can trash every time I'm hot and bothered and nobody's at home. I promise I'll be an excellent Robsten and then even better Nonbert. Maybe if I'm lucky enough, one day I might become a Krisbian.
- R238 Thank you darling. I try my best. What I wouldn't do for my Robbie boy. He's still so innocent and wittle.
R240 Sorry darling but they are not so innocent and wittle. Mommy has only eyes for Robbie.
- Don't you know Christmas is around the corner and Summit has to sell more recycled Twilight crap. I not buying the drug/booze stories. When he drops dead I will know the truth.
PS Pattinson has a huge head.
- Ahhhh Wobbie's carer has come to preach. I see you have not managed to help wobbie progress from his sippy cup
- There's another gossip board I frequent every once in a while and even the half retarded resident Twilight nut over there is "over" Robert Pattinson and Robsten. She's now drooling over some actor from Glee.
Robert Pattinson - even the mentally challenged don't want him no mo'.
- The actress who plays the fake Kristen in the YouTube videos is very good, but she really needs to stop showering and washing her hair for a few days before filming if she wants to truly capture the essence of the character she is trying to portray.
- R247 - Kstew can clean up from time to time.
- Pattinson kissing in Little Ashes was really bad, maybe he really is straight -- just kidding.
- More trotting out the epic romance to distract from pattypatz's drug use?
- So Robert pleasures himself to gay porn according to r245
- R236 Just... No. You need to calm them tittays. We're having fun, you're on a crusade.
This Indiana Jones bullshit.
- R250 That site seems to average at least two articles a day on these epic love. It's been a perpetual distraction from the pains of everyday life since 2008.
- R252 NO! I WAS DESTINED TO DO THIS!
- Jesus, R254, is that Pattnson's face in the cross on the shield?
- Our liege R255
- So are they together now or not?
Does anyone think either of them will star in a successful film again?
Personally I think they should come do a play in New York. I bet they would surprise many haters.
- R255 you will be showered with gold if you join our legions.
Do we get glow sticks like that guy at the Celine Dion concert?
- R259 No but you will get poisonous sparkling sticks that can kill your enemy.
- R260 How many Edward peens do you think you have to go 'round??
- A friend of mine saw them together at a consignment shop in Los Feliz a couple of weeks ago. They are at least friendly with one another. Who knows?
- R261 No Edwards but there's a chance you might see Rob's peen while fighting alongside him if he decides to use it in combat to dazzle and confuse an enemy.
- R262 Rme at these two. Good luck establishing careers that don't revolve around comparison and linkage to Twilight.
- I have the feeling that the twihards have found Datalounge.....yikes
- R265 Does that troll-dar thing do anything? I want to continue expressing m disdain for these two unfettered by the pre and post menstruals.
- No doubt about it, R265. Once the lectures and sightings start, you know they've landed.
- The lectures kill me.
'Why are you so obsessed with them? Are you jealous? Are you in love with them?' To say nothing of the ones using Google Translate...
- They simply will NOT give up. Ever.
[quote]Another thing, I see many are up in arms about HKN stating that Kristen is pregnant. Maybe, just maybe, Rob and Kristen know HKN's source and have thru her, put the information out. Maybe it's their way of sharing this with their fans. I remember Kristen saying that their fans know everything. I just feel that know one in R/K circle would say anything without R/K knowledge. It's their Ninja way of getting the real info to their fans.
They'll have to when those two idiots step out with new bf/gf. Till then they can enjoy and twirl in that delusional paradise called LalaLand.
- anything new from Justice (man)Lady?
- From Justice for Kristen:
"Note: I wrote this a couple of days ago. I was going to have Twilighter look over it first, but haven’t been able to get hold of him. Then, as I was looking at the Google feeds that I receive daily, I saw a lot of interesting headlines about how Rob and Kristen...."
Same old, same old. But where is Twilighter??
Did Splash or x17 have him neutralized?????
Will Kristen and Rob finally get the justice they deserve???
Should I order Chinese takeout????
- Better order Japanese - they have (bull)shit-take mushrooms.
- Tried too hard with the punning R273. What are we meant to be inferring?
- The ramblings of a crazy HKN follower.
[quote] Tempest said...
For those who claim they stumble across a blog with photos up suggesting kristen is in a relationship with a another woman and then suggest that they have 'always been a robsten fan' please take your 'confused thoughts' and leave blogs that clearly define there is only one relationship going on and it's not with the same sex - really, honestly this 'but i have been a fan and i am worried' crap heard it, seen it and witnessed the hater brigade and their deluge of drudge and fuckery all over the place. What better way than belittle two people than run a blog suggesting either is gay when clearly they are not but hey - again i go with Elizabeth's idea that some here are closet batting for the other side and you should really consider coming out, no one here will judge you even though you are judging Rob and Kristen.
Good afternoon HKN peeps, i have not updated my blog because there really isn't anything to update about. If people believe Rob and Kristen are not together fine, live that choice and be happy with it, but why come onto supporter blogs to exorcise your beliefs on those who disagree with your thoughts, oh that's right because attention seeking is what makes your little world go around.
Enna dearest stick up your own ass Enna how we have not missed you. Is your friend Mia coming in too or did you bother tagging your in your latest fly by?
There are so many who are 'concerned' with Rob and Kristen's sexuality, honestly its so touching. It's about as touching as Aro from twilight is sincere. There is no growing concern, just a bunch of very bitter harpies running around posting crap and getting a kick out of it. Rob's with Jamie/Jack anyone because the Dylan Penn stories didn't float so now he is gay.
Kristen is with any female she hangs with, because they can't pin a man on her, because the only man they can pin on her and that's Rob but OMG they don't want to think that way do they?
They'd rather they both be gay than actually in a relationship all along..
To aid your digestion of all the crap on the robsten blogs
- Kristen Stewart taking a romantic stroll with her other half Allannah.
- I can't tell the difference between Alicia and Allannah.
What's Wrong With Me?
- There's one difference. Alannah is taller than Alicia.
- I have an insider story to share. You might have heard about the incident between Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce that led to the filming of The Rover being postponed for a short period of time. For those who haven't heard about the incident, here's a short recap: Robert stole Guy's Birkenstock sandals from outside of his trailer. When Guy confronted him and demanded his sandals back, not only Rob refused to admit the theft but he later kicked him in the face with two sizes two small Birkenstock sandal-clad foot and knocked Guy's front tooth out. Therefore, David Michod was forced to postpone the filming of the movie. You can imagine the relationship between Rob and Guy has been rather rocky since then. Guy never really came to the terms with not having his favorite Birkenstock sandals anymore so now 8 months later he decided to do something about it. He purchased a plane ticket to Los Angeles and showed up unannounced in front of Rob's door at 3 AM. Rob was taken aback by the unexpected guest but Guy told him his flight was delayed and he didn't book any hotel. Rob was very wary of Guy's sudden presence in his house and he could tell something was off but his parents always taught him to be hospitable so he offered Guy to sleep on the couch. Guy didn't mind the couch but he couldn't miss the Birkenstock sandals in question on Rob's feet, therefore he needed to be as close to Rob's bedroom as possible. He told Rob he couldn't sleep on the couch because it had white lines all over it. Rob couldn't object as he was the one who draw the lines with a chalk against ants to prevent the winged ants from bumping into his head every time he watched TV. That's why he decided to offer Guy his only guest room in the house adjoining his bedroom, where he temporarily kept his poultry (23 hens and 2 roosters) after he accidentally demolished the henhouse with his truck. Guy was on a mission so he accepted to share a room with the poultry. After accommodating his guest, Rob decided to get ready for bed. Since it was a full moon day, it was time for his bath. At first he let his dogs outside to howl, so he'd be able to sleep. He took his biggest suitcase and went to his backyard to get his wooden barrel. He temporarily transferred the fermenting sauerkraut in the barrel into the suitcase and brought the barrel to his bathroom. He placed the barrel into his shower stall and started filling it with water. He reluctantly took off his beloved Birkenstock sandals and crawled into it. Unlike the sandy grounds of Australian desert, the hard concrete roads of Los Angeles turned out to be dangerous for his overhanging toes clad in two sizes two small Birkenstock sandals so he was forced to wear them only around the house. Meanwhile in the guest room, Guy heard the pipes rumbling and decided it was the right time to act. He quietly entered Rob's bedroom and quickly looked around. After realizing the room was empty with his shoes no in sight, he crouched down and started to crawl on his hands and feet towards the bathroom door. What he didn't realize was the huge mistake he made, when he forgot to close the guestroom door. One of the roosters was Alpha in the house and Rob's countless attempts to win the dominance had been futile. Every time the rooster attacked Rob, Rob was defeated. Furthermore, Rob was forced to accept that his roosters preferred each other's company and he wouldn't be able to have a chicken farm. Guy didn't hear the Alpha rooster entering the bedroom while he was quietly entering the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom, he immediately spotted his sandals but what he didn't notice was the angry crowing rooster marching inside. Rob, soaking in the barrel, was suddenly awoken from his slumber. After realizing the alpha was in the room, he decided to slump further and wait for it to leave. Without his broom, there was no chance he'd be able to protect the now exposed most sensitive area that the rooster was very well aware of...
- ...Guy couldn't see Rob so he thought he wasn't in the room, that's why he dropped his guard and stood up. He didn't realize Rob was hiding at the bottom of the barrel where he could easily spot him. Rob spotted Guy's body and the instinct to protect his most prized possession kicked in. He hurled himself on Guy as he was bending down to take the sandals, knocking the barrel over in the process. In that moment, the rooster jumped forward and pecked Rob's private parts. Rob started to scream while Guy was attempting to fish the sandals from under the barrel in now completely flooded bathroom. You can only imagine the horror once he realized the water had to dissolve the glue and the Birkenstock sandals fell apart. Guy couldn't bear it anymore and ran out of Rob's house. After being pecked several times, Rob managed to get a hold of his broom and pushed the rooster back to the guestroom. Once the sandals dried out, he repaired them with glue he uses for repairing his old shoes and socks. He was glad the drama was over.
Below you can see the Birkenstock sandals:
- The drop to C-list has been swift.
-  This could read like a film RP would make. Are you responsible for his scripts. Keep it up if you are as its very entertaining.
- Kristen Stewart is the most obvious babydyke on earth. If Robert Pattinson dated her for 4 years he's either gay or completely retarded.
- It seems that last Sunday, Rob was at one of AMAs after parties in the company of two women and a blonde tall guy.
No kristen in sight.
I wonder what HKN, the Justice lady and the Intoxication robsteners are going to say now....
[quote]Yung Noriega @DapperGeorge7h
Robert Pattinson is the coolest celebrity I've met, he's very polite and down to earth #respect
9:39 PM - 25 nov 13 · Detalhes
@DapperGeorge hi! Where did you see him?)
Yung Noriega @DapperGeorge2h
@ViolaV92 at an AMA afterparty
@DapperGeorge thank you! You saw who he was with by the way?)
Yung Noriega @DapperGeorge1 h
@ViolaV92 2 females and a tall blonde guy don't know who they were tho
2:51 AM - 26 nov 13 · Detalhes
@DapperGeorge thanks again![/quote]
- Kristen Stewart Cooking English Feast For Robert Pattinson On Thanksgiving
Kristen is going to be busy in the kitchen this Thanksgiving as she prepares a delicious, homemade meal with traditional English dishes for Rob and her family and friends, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.
Robert Pattinson, 27, is in for a big treat this Thanksgiving Day! In addition to preparing some homemade English side dishes for the actor, Kristen Stewart, 23, will also be whipping up some yummy UK desserts such as jam roly-poly pudding and British sherry trifle, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. Will Kristen’s lovingly prepared English feast make Rob want to go public with their new romance? Read on for all the details!
Kristen knows the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, so she’s going all out for Rob this Thanksgiving!
“Kristen is making four different kinds of desserts with her mom for Thanksgiving. Pumpkin cream cheese pie, peach crumble and two desserts specifically for Rob — jam rolly-polly pudding with homemade custard and traditional British sherry trifle,” a friend of Kristen’s tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.
How sweet — literally!
“She is also making a few dishes that Rob grew up with like Yorkshire pudding, cauliflower cheese and roasted parsnip,” the insider adds. ”Kristen wants to really impress Rob and make him feel at home. She’s really putting her all into this dinner.”
We’re sure Rob is going love Kristen’s special dishes! And the fact that he’s spending the holidays with her family shows that their relationship is growing stronger.
HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY reported that Rob is considering going public with his relationship with Kristen in the New Year — but maybe Kristen’s heartfelt Thanksgiving dinner will make him want to shout their love from the rooftops even sooner than expected!
What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers? Should Rob go public with his relationship with Kristen after Thanksgiving? Let us know!
You know what they're saying? That after Robbie went partying with friends, he went back home where Kristen was waiting for him.
Kristen Stewart was right about one thing. "Funny you mention that," she said. "I'm going to just let people watch whatever little movie they think our lives are…Keep 'em guessing, I always say."
And loonies just keep imagining whatever little movie they think RK lives are…
- You realise, R287 that there was another fake insider/observer/source/fucking deranged liar on Gossip Cop that said Kristen was going to make her English fucking boyfriend an fucking English Banoffee pie for the fucking American holiday. What are the odds?
That in their desperation to change the narrative the attention seeker sent a tip in to HL? Or, perhaps, could it be? Is this what's really happening?
I'm a trifle concerned.
- Of course, when there turns out to be no baby, the psycho-fans are going to obsess over a "miscarriage" and cry for they perfect little couple and their broken hearts.
- Why does he have so much hair down there? Is it normal?
- R291 His belly looks like a misplaced vagina. Kind of like Kristen Stewart half the time.
- HollywoodLife has already changed the tune.
No more ''romantic dinner on Thanksgiving with Rob Pattinson''.
Rob Pattinson Out With Two Women At Ama Aferparty. Kristen Was Nowhere To Be Seen'.
- Every time stories come out about Rob going out, his devoted house fraus defend him. You know, what's wrong with a young guy going out with friends? And then they say that Kristen is home waiting for him. God. Sounds like some fantasy from the 1800s or something in which the woman keeps the fire warm waiting for her man.
And would you believe that some of those same Twihards still claim Kristen is pregnant even after those latest dog-walking pics came out?
They are determined to support HKN's fantasy theory until the bitter end.
- Do you think Robert Pattinson deserves to be loved or does he deserve to die abandoned and alone?
- The Robsten-ites think they hear Rob's voice in the background of this video of Kristen's bestie, Suzie Scientolgist, that was made by CJ. I assume it's Suzie's British beau Jack though.
Rob deserves to be forgotten for making people believe he was in a non existent romantic relationship with KStew, for being a bad actor and for not being able to do an interview without giggling like a girl.
- Lol over and over again at R297's answer.
- R297 that still doesn't answer the question whether he deserves to be loved or die abandoned and alone.
Your options are not quite suitable for me "die abandoned and alone"? We're not talking about a criminal but an actor and the worst thing for an actor is to be forgotten.
- What garbage you people are. Quit obsessing over two wonderful people and stop harassing their buds.
- R300 Acting is just a job. It's not that important. Lots of young people sing, act or do sports professionally but have a completely different job later in life. That's why the options have to be more personal and not dependent on his job.
- And a Happy Thanksgiving to you, R301.
Another Twihard Has Landed
- Oddly, I'm finding Kristen to be less and less annoying, while Robert is getting more and more obnoxious.
Maybe that's because Kristen hasn't given any interviews for a long time. And Robert has been photographed a lot recently hanging out drinking and sneaking out of back doors. Those Dior interviews didn't do much for him personality-wise, either.
At the moment (and I'm probably wrong), it looks like Kristen might be okay with the low-profile "do your own thing" image. And that big, dark, creepy tattoo on her right arm is definitely going to get in the way of future elegant red carpet appearances. Unless she wears long sleeves.
So maybe she is moving away from the mainstream Hollywood celebrity life afterall.
- R304 What brought you to read his Dior interviews? You can't see him sneaking out of back doors unless you really make an effort and seek out such photographs. Is it your ongoing inability to stop seeking out his news that makes him more and more obnoxious?
- You're on the wrong kind of website for that sanctimonious sermon, R305. This is a site to discuss CELEBRITY GOSSIP, for good and ill.
If that offends you, maybe IMDB or JustJared is more your speed.
- Did you notice the Datalounge sub-title, R305?
In it, there is a reference to "pointless bitchery."
When I come here, I am pointlessly bitching about Robert Pattinson. It's allowed. That kind of celebrity non-worship what this place is about.
What's your excuse for being here?
- Should be "non-worship IS what . . ."
R307 Who Can't Type for Shit
- R307 My excuse is a pointless bitchery about celebrity related addictions. I specialize in behavioral addictions as negaholism. Jeez, a guy can't even ask a simple question these days. I know refusal and attack are one of the main symptoms but how am I supposed to make a progress in my research?
- Why on earth are you conducting 'research' on Thanksgiving day, R309?
Try coming back after the holidays.
I've got a turkey waiting for the oven, a table to set, and sweet potatoes that need baking.
So no time for idle celebrity chit-chat today!
The Pointless Bitcher at R307
- " Those Dior interviews didn't do much for him personality-wise, either."
That is so correct. I read some of them out of curiosity and I got the impression he's as idiot as he was in Twilight times.
- I fixed it for you r301
[quote]What garbage you people are. Quit obsessing over two very shitty, no talent "actors" who were in a fake relationship and stop harassing their same-sex partners.
- Robsten fanatics are up in arms because this woman who works in world fashion in NYC, posted a sighting of Rob with Dylan Penn.
HKN is harrassing the poor woman.
- They can't believe that someone would see RPatz and NOT want to take a photograph? *sigh*
- Robert has been famous for almost a decade, if he's gay you'd think someone would spill some tea about it by now. Why do we never hear anything juicy about this guy? Is he really just some asexual dweeb with a Lego collection and a limp noodle? What a waste.
- [quote]kristen is most decidedly sporting a pregnant body her breasts have doubled in size almost, her hips are widening and her waist is thicker has small stomach which for a first pregnancy and her physical training and strength is not unusual as her abdominal muscles are strong.
The above comment is based on this Thanksgiving day picture of Kristen and Alannah (or is it Alicia?).
- [quote]Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Thanksgiving Rumor Embarrasses Blog
- R316 Yeah, I remember when I fell pregnant for the first time I didn't look pregnant at all, and all my pregnant friends shamed me actually in spit of my pregnant state and I wasn't even pregnant. HKN is right and will be vindicated.
- Stew shopping with a female friend.
- I only care about pictures of Robert with his "male pals," preferably ones where they're slapping each other on the ass with wet towels and having tickle fights in the steam room of his Beverly Hills mansion.
- Sure R320, because all British men get up to those 'Room With A View' shenanigans...
- R315 Do you think Rob can afford to waste time for such things? He's so busy he doesn't even know whether he's coming or going anymore. He's going to leave the country in three weeks to shoot a movie and by the time he leaves he has to produce and distribute over 520 pounds of sauerkraut. He has 86 orders from Craigslist alone, 32 orders from his neighbors and 25 orders from his old neighborhood. He had to obtain two additional wooden barrels and has spent at least 4 hours per day stomping on the cabbage since the last Monday. His feet are completely white, mushy and sore from the salt and moistness. For the first time in 7 years, he doesn't even have a cracked skin on his heels. If it wasn't for his two sizes too small Birkenstock sandals, he wouldn't have any comfort at all. On top of that before he leaves, he has to pluck a pattypan squash patch that completely fills his frontyard and backyard, after his plans to have a biggest and prettiest pumpkin patch in the neighborhood on Halloween were ruined once he realized he had been sold a wrong seed at a local farmers' market. Rob firmly believes it wasn't an accident and he had been purposely sold pattypan seeds instead of pumpkin seeds with the intention to mock his surname and shape of his head. He still plans to get an adequate revenge. Nevertheless, he now needs to garner 352 pattypan squashes. To make the things even worse, his collection of Mumu dresses turned out to be not as successful as he hoped. He received lots of returns and complaints from the customers about the dresses not being the universal size he described them to be. The problem is Rob always used his own measurements for all designs because it made the sewing and fitting to be so much easier. Although Rob's sewing skills and experience are valuable, they are still very limited and his dresses turned out to be too long and narrow for most of his customers. Rob would love to adjust the returned dresses and make them bigger but the problem is the fabric he used for the dresses is from various curtains he bought in thrift stores and the chances of finding more curtains with the same patterns are slim to none. Not to mention he presented it as a high quality hand painted fabric from Paris. Rob has suits made from the high quality Parisian fabric but he knows their quality fades in comparison to the quality and durability of vintage curtains. He only claimed the fabric was Parisian for marketing purposes because most of his customers have no idea what is a true quality as they bought the hype about French fabrics. The whole situation makes him feel very miserable. Working in agriculture and fashion design is much harder than he thought but he wants to be more than a face from movies and magazines. Now his main concern is to figure out how to transfer his poultry to his movie location. He was thinking about packing it in a special box and shipping it as a special cargo with extra caution claiming it's a fine and expensive porcelain but at first he has to try to pack and ship himself and travel in a cargo plane to find out if it's safe for the poultry. This task is easier said than done. The problem is it's not possible to ship a package and be inside of it at the same time and so far, none of his neighbors wants to help him and ship him away in a box claiming it's an expensive porcelain. Rob has already gathered all glasses, cups and plates he owns to hide under in the box. He even got a prescription for sleeping pills to use so he (and possibly later his poultry) wouldn't move or make sounds. I hope you understand now why he has no time for such superficial activities as sexual adventures. His plans for the upcoming 10 years are much bigger and important.
Below you can see a preview of his PATTY MUMU collection
- So Kristen spent Thanksgiving with Alicia and there are still people who don't believe that's her actual girlfriend who she is fucking?
- Considering she barely has a career anymore and is no longer the reigning YA princess, she'd might as well come out. I doubt anybody would care.
- Can someone post a link to shippers rationalizing Kristen being with Alicia on Thanksgiving?
- On Gossip Cop board there is more and more talk about Rob and Kristen being gay.
They're posting pics of both, Kristen with Alice and Rob with Nick Jarecki.
Since yesterday, some shippers have been banned from the new board.
- Stay away from gossip cop all the Twlight Zombies hang out there, you will get sucked into their misery.
- [quote]Can someone post a link to shippers rationalizing Kristen being with Alicia on Thanksgiving?
If you haven't already been there, go to HKN Haven. From what I can tell, there's no written rationalizing, but the fact that they pretty much ignore Alicia's almost daily presence in Kristen's life, combined with the fact that they (the old Twihards) are still insisting that Kristen is pregnant and it's Rob's baby--well, that's got to be a form of sick, demented rationalizing.
There are tons of pictures of Kristen at her dad's house (I guess)--she's leaving and getting into a car and blah, blah. You can see Alicia in the background in some of them. Supposedly those pictures were taken yesterday.
- You can see Alicia in the background in a couple of these photos.
If she and Kristen are indeed a couple, Kristen should come out already. The media will be kind to her, no doubt. The only ones who will freak out will be HKN and her ilk. But what can they do? Not rewatch their Twilight DVDs for the hundredth time? Yeah. That's got to hurt.
- Her jeans are really tight.
- Her jeans are always so tight, it looks so uncomfortable and she wears them day after day after day. It's like she sleeps in them.
- Such a cute girl and always looking so pissed and sad.
- I don't want to sound like a stan, but I'd be mad if the paps were waiting for me outside of my family's Thanksgiving too. She's all lit up by the flashbulbs. There are plenty of pics where she looks happy.
- I'm kinda new to this RK circus so can somebody explain to me why so many fans of Kristen Stewart say things like Robert Pattinson deserves to overdose and they wish he would die? Is there something specific he said or did that brought this reaction?
- He, allegedly, dared to break up with her on last May and thereby he broke the robsten dream which is kind of an eternal and pure love story that should last forever like the fairy tales.
- I could be wrong, but it seems like only a handful of women are now hanging onto that forever-fairy-tale romance thing.
The offending parties would be the old-timers at HKN's place and Intoxication.
They keep the dream going by swearing up and down that Robert and Kristen's romance is stronger than ever because they haven't been seen together since May.
That's their evidence.
That, and the 'fact' that Kristen has been putting on weight, so she's at least 5 months pregnant.
Over the Rainbow
- That's right Over the Rainbow :)
In March-April-May the hundreds of Robsten photo-ops were strong evidence of their unbreakable love. Now the lack of pics during 6 months is also the strongest evidence of their everlasting love story because it proves how fiercely they protect their privacy.
You'll see Rob hanging out at night with girlfriends, pals, actors…but he always comes back home with Kristen. You'll see Kristen going shopping, strolling down the street, partying at night with Alicia, Alannah (lesbians) …but she always comes back home with Rob.
How do I know? HKN says so...
- R336 That's because those women have absolutely no idea how much work a man can have around his house. If they had, they wouldn't even ponder over something so absurd. He's been so occupied with his poultry, sauerkraut, winged ants, crops and dresses that he even thought about pulling out of his upcoming movie. If it wasn't for the great opportunity to have an experience with a dromedare, he would work around the house full time.
- It would seem their fans have deserted them. On the female side - to Jennifer Lawrence. And as an aside, she's in the biggest movie of 2013 and manages to not get papped but the grungy, totally irrelevant Kristen Stewart is some kind of magnet. Uh huh.
And if your thing is quirky looking Brits, Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston seem to have all the fangurls a twitter.
Pattinson and Stewart have faded into oblivion. And nobody misses them.
- Maybe those twitards are onto something - Kristen sure looks pregnant in r340's photo!
- Do you think Rob and his bodyguard look like twins?
Is that Nick Jarecki with Rob in that pic??
- R335 why do they blame him and not her? Wasn't she the one who initially cheated on him? Their hypocrisy is even worse than their delusions. They scream and complain how his fans always rip her to shreds and call her nasty names but they don't have any problem to say things like "I hate him" or "I wish he would die" pretty much on daily basis. Not saying his fans are saints but her fans get very offended every time somebody calls Kristen homewrecker or skank but they always ignore or even approve crazy tweets like this one:
- [quote]They scream and complain how his fans always rip her to shreds and call her nasty names but they don't have any problem to say things like "I hate him" or "I wish he would die" pretty much on daily basis. Not saying his fans are saints but her fans get very offended every time somebody calls Kristen homewrecker or skank but they always ignore or even approve crazy tweets like this one:
I don't think either side is better. Rob fans think he's a special snowflake unicorn with the innocence of a baby while Kristen is some kind of evil mastermind anti-Christ. And the Kristen fans think she's their precious, vulnerable, 'baby girl' and should be treated as such. And big mean Rob is a terrible awful meanine for - I don't know- not protecting her from paparazzi or critical tabloid articles. None of it makes any sense. Most fandoms collect crazy, damaged people but Twilight seems to have more than its share.
- Radar picks up Pattinson's 'drug scandal.'
- '...while Kristen is some kind of evil mastermind anti-Christ' R345, LOL
And according to the Daily Fail Robbie departs for London, displaying the physical transformation he's undergone thanks to punishing workouts (guess he forgot to bulk up his lady fingers).
- Apparently the hooded figure is Robbie on arrival in London today, escorted by his minder and security. (I'd love for the camera to pan out to show absolutely noone surrounding them.)
- R346 What is his mother going to say?
- Those delicate lady fingers can't seem to wheel his own luggage either.
The fact that he needs a bodyguard to lead him by the elbow is just bizarre. Ain't nobody checking for this guy anymore.
- You people DO KNOW that Kristen and Robert were NEVER A COUPLE. Why berate the twihards over which side they take, they already look stupid arguing on and on over a fake relationship. I am sorry but every time I see Kristen near a man, she looks like smelled something stink. I absolutely believe that the whole scandal was fake also.
- I feel like someone should into the Gossip Cop boards for a long con. See what they can stir up. We'll need a cartographer, a botanist, a cook and a minstrel...
- Do you know who is meaner than women addicted to a fake romance? Women addicted to spite. Six years have passed since this guy appeared in a movie that put him on the map and is directly or indirectly responsible for their inability to let him go. You can find them on twitter, tumblr, message boards... Every day they need to make a new excuse to hate on him in order to suppress their inner infatuation. Every day they try to justify their need to talk about him by claiming they like to share their opinion on Hollywood affairs. The longer it takes, the more they despise him. At first their target was Robsten but it just wasn't enough to hate him for something that doesn't even exist. They have tried everything… his looks, his mind and intelligence, his talent and acting skills, his movies, his friends, his sexual orientation, his public image… no matter how many times their tried to drag him down, they didn't feel satisfied enough. It's been 6 years and he's still on their minds. Desperate times call for desperate measures. They want to see his demise. You can feel their joy and excitement in every single winking and smirking smiley they use while talking about his drug addiction they firmly believe affects and will affect his life and career. Grown up women with children are satisfied an offspring of somebody else is supposedly ruining his life. Why else would they be so snarky and sarcastic about something that ruined thousands of lives and families? They finally found something about him that makes them feel superior. Something that could end their need to follow … something like his obituary. No more news, no more drama. They believe he owes them, if for nothing else then for affecting their lives this way. Their comments about his drug use drip with venom and hope. You can almost taste the hate. The hate they always try to deny. They even feel insulted when somebody dares to point it out. They pretend they don't take this thing seriously but they feed from the idea of him being in a bad place. They deluded themselves into believing they only share their opinion. In a way, they do. To think a man deserves to OD is an opinion and they always feel attacked when somebody questions their opinion. Lots of them might be too cowardly to say it outright but it's not hard to read in between the lines when emoticons of joy and excitement always accompany words like addiction and drugs. They are every crusader’s wet dream.
- It's called a paragraph break. Use it.
- Is this the real world?
What the hell just happened R353
- R353 is either Pattinson's mum coming back here to defend her son, or a Twihard from the Olden Days.
Not sure which.
I refuse to believe Pattinson's mother has been here… (R353)
I was joking, right? When I see people taking Rob or Kristen so seriously, so dramatically.. They're even able to lecture fans and no-fans for picking on Rob or Kristen or both…. sorry but I laugh, I simply laugh at it .. When one of them or both do something that earn my respect, I'll respect them. For now Rob, Kristen and all the drama they drag out just make me laugh...
- Color me surprised Camp X-Ray was accepted by Sundance. Didn't expect to see that in their line up. Of course this doesn't preclude it being a total crapfest.
- The comments on blogs like HkN reek of homophobia. To say that Kristen might be gay is the worst thing ever...
''First of all your putting your rumours on here as if you know the truth by saying Kristen is dating Alicia and they are sharing clothes, I spend time with my fruiend more then I do my boyfriend and we share clothes and we're both straight. You claim that you want RK to be together but deep down iside you know very well that you don't want them to be together. Stop it you aren't a fan at all. A fan would never say that about someone they are fans of. Is it me or these haters can't read for shit, yes I mean it.
The pregnancy thing HKN has said if she's wrong she'll own up to it so for record saying if you don't like what she writes then fuck off we don't want your negative opinions that sound like every haters. You are a haters just admit and you know it. What you write on here won't make a difference to us at ALL, right now to us your stupid, a hater and pathetic. ''
- That being gay is the WORST THING EVER and a grave insult is common thing among a number of fandoms and not confined to Twihards.
In some fandoms you are not a true fan and moreover a bad fan if you dare to voice your suspicions of an actor's sexuality.
That said, I'm not sure "homophobia" is the correct description to use in cases such as this; I think it is more a case of wilful blindness and being open to other possibilities.
For Twihards, the suspicion that Kristen and/or Rob might be gay challenges the belief of the perfect forever after love of Edward/Bella (because Twihards don't recognize them as real humans).
In other cases of male actors with gay rumors it blows apart a fangirl's dreams of having a shot with her favorite actor and having his babies. (A recent example of this was when Wentworth Miller came out of the closet. Some fangirls still refuse to believe he is gay!)
- Rob is gay, the only reason anyone thinks he's straight is he's dirty & doesn't work out. He's a grungy couch potato but he's gay as the day is long.
- [quote]For Twihards, the suspicion that Kristen and/or Rob might be gay challenges the belief of the perfect forever after love of Edward/Bella (because Twihards don't recognize them as real humans).
That's it exactly. Yet they scream and shout about how much they love Rob and Kristen "just the way they are" together or single.
- And then there's always this kind of predictable bull shit:
[quote] this was brought up last year and also in2010, calling Rob gay. I just think these friends have been buddies from way back, and a straight person, Rob or Kris feels actually safe or more comfortable , and it doesn't take much imagination to know why., with the older gay or straight friends who love them no matter what is said, because they trust them. My gay friends are some of the kindest people I know.
Rob's Delicate Lady Fingers
- R361 If he doesn't work out, why does he have a personal trainer and was seen leaving a gym so many times? If he's dirty, why do people alway stay or sit so close to him in pictures and videos?
I wouldn't be able to be crammed in a car with him or spend a whole evening in his personal space if he was dirty. Is it possible those people are fetishistic and like to smell his body odor?
- They're called hobosexuals R364.
- Betty White outed dear Robbie on Jay Leno a long time ago.
- Do you want Rob to be exposed as gay so people could mock him for being attracted to men or do you expect him to become another public supporter of gay rights?
- Seeing that Pattinson has had so much fun at the expense of his fans I really don't care whether he is mocked or not.
- R368 Do you mean the fans that call themselves Twihards or shippers? Are they considered to be his fans if they don't support any of his movies? Have you had fun at the expense of him? If the answer is yes, do you think the same rules should apply to you?
- I not having fun at his expense, I just find this whole sham appalling.
- Jesus, R369, R367, etc, why so many questions?
- R370 Do strangers have a valid reason to be appalled or pleased with the way he lives his love life? Do you think some of these strangers are so simpleminded and incapable of taking responsibility for their actions that an individual like Robert Pattinson has no problem to play them? If the answer is yes, does it mean his intelligence is exceptionally high or their intelligence is exceptionally low?
- If you do something like this scam don't be mad when people call you out.
- Exceptionally low.
Now go away, R372.
-  Your mommy(ness) is showing...at 27 I believe the boy is old enough to defend himself without his so call "aquaintances" coming to his rescue on fb and faux moms sticking up for their adopted son.
- R371 "Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers." said Mr Voltaire. Other than that, there's no point of my pointless bitchery.
R373 Since Robert Pattinson refused to tell me who he shags, do I have a right to sue him for this scam? I want to call him out and demand the truth. He has no right to ruin my life this way. I'm extremely appalled.
-  Mommy I need my diaper changing.
-  ...shhhhh I think his freaky moms would get off on doing just that...
- R375 What is more morally unacceptable?
A) being the faux moms sticking up for their adopted 27 years old son
B) being the spiteful women who secretly hope only bad things would happen to this man and who don't care how his real biological mother might feel knowing there are women around her age hoping for the demise of her son because they are bitter over his factual and fictional love life who surely wouldn't appreciate if somebody was so spiteful towards their son or daughter
C) being a grown up making fun of mentally retarded people suffering from fecal and urinary incontinence
- None of the above  being a shit actor is morally unacceptable.
- R380 does it mean good acting is something you value more than human life?
- [quote]Twihard from the Olden Days.
The Olden Days were fun. Does anybody remember Romantic Fool?
I'm puzzled by the last few posts and exactly what the point is though.
Speaking about the mommy-frauen: even the fan-fraus over at Celebitchy seem to be over Sparkle Boy. It used to be that any Pattinson post would yield hundreds of responses no matter the topic. Now one barely tops out at 50. CB is absolutely overrun by middle aged mommy types so this might spell doom for the continued relevance and viability of Pattinson's career.
The young ones seem to be obsessed with One Direction while the older types are all about Benedict Cumberbatch and Tom Hiddleston. It's kind of amazing to see all of the Twilight actors fall by the way side so quickly.
- R382 I checked the blog and the average number of comments under RP related articles is similar if not higher than the average number of comments from the previous years. Does it mean the popularity of Celebitchy keeps increasing?
-  It means he's a s.h.i.t. actor. If your looking for some philosophical answer to your question (as to the value of human life) all human life is valued....but at the end of the day or 10yrs from now - Bob is still a shit actor.
- R365, Robbie the hobosexual, how fitting. LOL
- Do you think the truth about Robert will ever be revealed? Will he come out? Will he be outed? I can see it happening when he's completely forgotten by the public like Wentworth Miller was.
- R384 Would you swear on your life that his work will never be critically acclaimed and he will never get a relevant award for his acting?
- So many 'profound' questions, so little time.
R387, try writing a post that isn't phrased as a question. Just once.
- R388 It seems like most posters in this thread would prefer a world without Robert Pattinson.
- Pattinson isn't the only one who looks like refried dogshit. Stewart has quietly lost all her looks. Interestingly enough she's starting to look a lot like Jodie Foster.
So, how do the Robsten people feel about Pattinson partying it up with boyfriend Tom Sturridge in London (and Sienna Miller, natch) while the (pregnant) KStew stays home in LA? I have to laugh at the fact that the break up announcement came out 7 MONTHS ago and yet they STILL think these two assholes are not only blissfully in love, but engaged/married and expecting a baby. If you can concoct that fantasy out of thin air you might as well believe pigs can fly and the sky is purple.
- R390 - I don't see Stew looking more like Jodie than she did a few years ago.
- [quote]Would you swear on your life that his work will never be critically acclaimed and he will never get a relevant award for his acting?
The odds are not in his favor.
[quote]And according to the Daily Fail Robbie departs for London, displaying the physical transformation he's undergone thanks to punishing workouts (guess he forgot to bulk up his lady fingers.
Why can't he work off those child bearing hips?
[quote]Kristen's Camp X-Ray is in dramatic competition at Sundance.
Watching her try to explain the complex political ramifications of Gitmo should be a treat.
- "Watching her try to explain the complex political ramifications of Gitmo should be a treat." LOL
- "Dude it's like, fuck *twitch* *lip bite* Gitmo is, like, dude, fuck *mouth breathes* in Cuba or somewhere, shit I don't know, dude *stammer* fuck this"
- R392 How many pounds do you think he needs to lose in order to work off his hips?
- It sticks in my throat to say this but KStew is looking decent and even slightly glam for a change. She has clean hair, fashionably styled, and is wearing an actual colour. Is this the new 'Sundance' Stewart?
Meanwhile in London Robbie is looking his usual cranky self -- is it because he couldn't cuddle up next to Tom in the back seat of the cab, like he used to do on group dates with Tom and KStew in the good old days? And what brand of jacket is that? Fangurls are so relieved he's away from the bad LA scene.
- Stew with a friend who had a launch of her jewelry business.
- The center part just emphasizes her long face and chin. She looks like she could be related to Rumor Willis.
[quote]Fangurls are so relieved he's away from the bad LA scene.
As if the spoiled, vapid, anorexic whores Sienna hangs with are so much better (and at 32 Sienna is the old crone of that bunch).
- Stew would look good with shorter hair.
- Do people really think KStew's cheating scandal was a fake? Why would the married director and his now ex-wife agree to participate in that. KStew has a very low likability rating and helping breakup family with young children didn't help. She reads as lesbian to me too, but there are ways of faking straightness that don't involve looking like a lying, cheating, home wrecking whore. I think more likely she's in the early questioning, experimenting stage of her sexuality.
- "As if the spoiled, vapid, anorexic whores Sienna hangs with are so much better (and at 32 Sienna is the old crone of that bunch)."
I'm curious about London's uber hip hipster wannabes and this rarely comes up on DL, as opposed, for instance, to LA famewhores.
R398 expand away on Sienna and Tom's crowd if you feel like it.
- I agree with that last bit of your post, R400. In fact, I agree with all of it.
HKN's place is getting creepier by the moment.
The Old Twihards (all 10 of them) have been picking apart every detail of that picture at R397. Some of them think it proves that Kristen is pregnant. But she's so tiny that the baby doesn't really show yet.
- [quote]I'm curious about London's uber hip hipster wannabes and this rarely comes up on DL, as opposed, for instance, to LA famewhores. [R398] expand away on Sienna and Tom's crowd if you feel like it
That crowd includes the Delevingne sisters (Cara and Poppy), Alexa Chung, One Direction's Harry Styles, the Geldof girls, Rita Ora, Mick Jagger's daughter, Georgia May, Florence Welch, etc.
It's kind of pathetic to see Sienna trying to keep up with 20 year old Harry and 21 year old Cara. Sienna and Cara kissing on Instagram? Oy. What a superficial, silly crowd.
Nope, she's back to the combover and trucker hat.
- R403, much obliged for the run down.
I guess its mostly trust fund kids, with some exceptions. I read somewhere that Sturridge comes from money, but on Wiki his parents are listed as director/actor. What gives? When you transpose Robbie from LA to London I find he looks even more inept and you realize the absolute dumb luck he had landing the Twi$$$ franchise.
Anyhow, here's to more London gossip on DL.
- [quote]the absolute dumb luck he had landing the Twi$$$ franchise
Really. If you're being VERY generous you could say his looks are 'unconventional' or 'quirky.' At worst he's just odd looking or just plain ugly. It certainly was a stretch of dumb luck that he was picked to play a preternaturally beautiful vampire.
Here's more Robbie in London. Keep on making those tard faces!
- Both Tom and Rob grew up well off.
Tom's parents are actors. His mom was in Brideshead Revisited. She also did a stint on Downton Abbey last year.
- R382 "Does anybody remember Romantic Fool?"
I sure as hell do. Yeah, she could very well have written the recent cavalcade of bizarre posts.
And second hand embarrassment at the latest pics on R405 link of demented grinning, mouth breathing Robbie showing off his new (and no doubt gifted) jacket. In his posse, do I recognize troubadour pal Marcus Foster, with the beard? I guess he's no longer doing LA gigs for the Twihards.
- Right about the latest pictures of Rob, R407. In what universe is that considered handsome? I guess years ago when he was Edward and covered in white cake makeup with his hair in spikes, he might have looked--let's see, perhaps mildly attractive.
But now that he's gotten older, his hips have expanded, his face has gotten heavier, and those fish-eyes have gotten more fishy. If things keep going like this, pretty soon he won't be given parts based on his supposed good looks anymore. God knows his handful of obsessed Twihards won't go see his films. They're too busy arguing about his love life.
So who will his audience be?
- Is anyone else having trouble loading/seeing threads? I can only see ones I've starred or posted in. I'm on an ipad. Sorry off topic.
I can't wait for Kristen to explain CXR at Sundance. Do they only do a few news outlets there or do they have press days? I'm hoping for a press day. What will HKN say when Kristen shows up not pregnant? She miscarried, tragically (probably at the beginning of December around the time Rob left for London. It caused a rift in their relationship and they are trying to work through it. Hopefully they will make it.)
- There is something wrong with DL, R409. This happens periodically. We just have to wait for the webmaster to log in and fix it!
Sundance has become a huge PR schmoozefest so there would be a lot of press there and Kristen will have to do a lot of interviews explaining her character, the movie and the real life Gitmo. Should be fun!
Is the Robsten brigade upset that Kristen is in LA while Sparkle Boy is off hanging with friends in London? Wasn't that her scene? What is their lame justification as to why she wouldn't accompany her 'boyfriend' to his home town and hang with all his wannabe friends?
Pattinson always looks happiest in groups when he's not required to pretend he's into some female date.
- This scene is like a metaphor about Rob's current life and career situation. Can you see the similarities?
- The Robstens are melting down on LChat and Twitter today because it was basically confirmed through a photo on Kristen's friend's Instagram that she and Alicia are a couple (they gifted a present together to one of her friends). Interesting day. I wonder if this is part of a strategy by Kristen's PR to test the waters ahead of Sundance.