All Threads by Date
Heading to Bremen for work for a few weeks
Any gay perspective?
- Excellent town, the most leftist town in Germany, and therefore the most gay friendly.
- what is there gay to do? fun clubs? charming pubs? hot saunas?
- Remember to pay the piper, whatever you do.
- Oh, wait--that was Hamlin. Never mind.
- Brementown had the animal musicians, R4.
- yes, and there is a statue of them in the middle of big square in town. I've been there, but it's just been a really long time
- It's been a long time for me too but what I remember best was the whole downtown smelled like roasting coffee beans in the morning. Loved that.
- That's very northern German
- love the beer
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...