- Asian lady!
- Her eyes rest on pillows.
- Could you imagine your mother looking like this?
- Like a Pillow.
- Meanwhile, the 73 year old Raquel Welch
- She looks good.
Her body's in better shape than any of yours.
She's a pop star and a woman and her career revolves around her looks.
It's not her fault that the entire Western world is totally fucked up about women's bodies.
I'm not a huge Madonna fan, but: whatever. Look at the beautiful, talented, amazing, delightful women who've clearly felt like their career required their getting a work done:
Mary Tyler Moore
Basically, any woman who's a performer and wants to keep working past age 40.
It's not Madonna's fault that the culture is so fucked.
- Raquel and Madonna have the same hands.
- [quote]It's not Madonna's fault that the culture is so fucked.
Yes, if she doesn't take a stance against it.
- r6 is blind and stupid.
- Whatever, r9, why don't you become a billionaire business-person and entertainer whose continued income depends upon your being sexually appealing in a very specific way and see what choices you make, huh?
- Unfotunately, we all grow old and die. And there are few willing to accept the full cycle of it all.
- In the olden days, she had a sharp, pointy little face. Pointy chin, sharp nose, mean little mouth. Now, her face is just so massive. Huge. It looks like a balloon about to pop. For some reason she reminds me of a persian cat.
- R6 Faye Dunaway? Delightful?
- Was anyone ever more beautiful than Faye Dunaway in 1967?
She was a Phantom of delight
When first she gleamed upon my sight;
A lovely Apparition, sent
To be a moment's ornament. . .
- She's not a billionaire, moron. The tired old cunt tried to push that lie on the public but Forbes outed her as the fake she is and always has been. Definitely NOT a billionaire. Only her stans ever believed it anyway.
[quote]I'm not a huge Madonna fan, but: whatever.
You're either a huge liar or a huge idiot-cunt. Your choice, of course.
Are you the knee-jerk "OH HOW CAN YOU MEANIES PICK ON WIMMIN" troll who keeps getting your threads killed? If so, shut the fuck up and die in a grease fire.
- I hope she sued the guy who ruined her face. Good Christ.
- She looks fine in that photo, I don't know what you're talking about.
She looks like a 55-year-old pop star who's had work done.
What do you expect?
- [quote]Whatever, [R9], why don't you become a billionaire business-person and entertainer whose continued income depends upon your being sexually appealing in a very specific way and see what choices you make, huh?
WHY does she even NEED "continued income"?
She cannot accept the fact that she's over. She's made tons of money, she needs to bow out gracefully, but she's such an attention whore, she'll be getting her face tightened and Botoxed until she's 90 and putting out some crappy 'dance' record very year...and still in some silly S&M get-up.
She's pathetic and the nasty bitch stance is even more loathsome at her age!
- She had the highest-grossing rock tour last year.
Why would she give that money up?
- r20 [quote] highest-grossing rock tour
Bitch, please. Since when did Madonna ever do rock?
- Dear Madonna,
- [quote]highest-grossing rock tour
highly grossest bore
- She made more money performing live last year than any other arena performer. Deal with it.
- Then she should have bought herself some better surgery. She looks like absolute shit.
See Raquel Welch's picture at 70-whatever years old and then tell me Vadge's facial work is fine.
It's not. It looks like shit. She thinks it looks good and so do you, which only proves that it's crowded in her ass with both of you up it.
- In R17's link, you can see madge's stubble on her chin
- I've never been a fan of the kurveh, but what has she done? She looks like she has acromegaly.
- Agreed R19
Vadge seriously needs to stop with the fillers and botox...it's just making her look puffy. I'm sure she's just scared of getting a facelift and looking fucked up like so many before her, but she needs to change something. She really should find out who did Jane Fonda and Raquel Welch. Her biggest problem though is that those 2 women are naturally beautiful and she simply never was and will never be.
Can y'all imagine how Vadge would look if she didn't try so hard? I mean she has to have blown millions of dollars trying to keep her face youthful and it's just not working anymore.
Also, I don't like that shade of blonde she's using-it looks cheap and fake.
- It also looks as if she hasn't washed her hair in days.
- It's odd, though, because she's gone from looking almost Mae West-ishly taut to strangely huge.
- That's some truly awful plastic surgery. I'm always shocked how such wealthy people can't seem to find the best plastic surgeons.
What's amazing is the fact that she's only in her 50s yet looks like a 65 year old with bad plastic surgery!
I saw Cher on TV a few weeks ago, I was shocked at how smooth her neck looked.
Can a person even get plastic surgery on their necks?! Her neck looked flawless. Unless she has been moisturizing and using a Buff Buff to exfoliate her body for years, I don't know how her neck looked so young.
Cher used to tan years ago, that's very damaging to you skin.
- Madonna's face and hands may be jacked up, but her body is tight. She's healthier than 99 percent of DLers.
- She's got old woman eyes. It has nothing to do with her skin but her actual eyes look like an old woman's.
- That's because the old bitch spends at least three or four hours every day, sometimes more, working out.
Her own children, including the ones she bought in Africa, can't even get in to see her. She's too busy exercising to spend more than 30 minutes with them - by appointment - when she has time.
If you find that admirable in a human being, um... I'm not sure what to say to you.
- [quote]She made more money performing live last year than any other arena performer. Deal with it.
Nope. She was beaten a few weeks ago.
- [quote]Madonna's face and hands may be jacked up, but her body is tight
Her body is a mess.
- [quote]She looks fine in that photo, I don't know what you're talking about.
Madbot, she looks like clay. Her face is destroyed.
- Okay I like Madonna, but she needs to sue whoever has been ruining her face since 2008. Hard Candy is when it started to all go wrong. By 2012, her face seemed to be settling down - she looks great in Girl Gone Wild and her look during MDNA has been well-aging lady; she looked stunning in her punk get-up this year at the Met ball.
Whatever procedure she is partial to here takes a few years to work in full (pun unintended). Bitch needs to understand the power of staying out of the limelight; had she disappeared after 2008 and returned in 2012, everyone would be marveling at her face.
Stupid woman. Someone tell her to stop.
Seriously, google, "Madonna 2007 Oscars" - she looks divine. She ruined a good thing.
- Janet Jackson will age so much better than Madonna. This cannot be disputed.
- I think another issues is the fact that man of these women try to dress like they are still in their 20s and 30s. They don't have to dress the stereotypical dress of their age ,but the shouldn't dress like a neon sign screaming , help! I can't accept maturity!
Her body is fantastic ,and it is evident she works out. But her face is another story. She has never been that pretty ,but it is obvious her face got screwed up. Raquel Welch looks amazing! I agree that she looks better than Madonna. Someone mentioned that Madonna needs to go to a good plastic surgeon.However did Liz Taylor's plastic surgery, did an amazing job because when she was older she looked fantastic. It was just around 10 years or so before her death that she didn't look good because she was sickly.
- Oh will the Janbot stfu. No one cares about this has-been nobody
- I could see the warning signs years ago with Madonna but with this new round of procedures the inevitable,at last,has become manifest....she has finally transmogrified INTO:
- The big metal microphone that looks like it's going right up her ass is the perfect touch.
- r38 [quote]"Madonna 2007 Oscars"
She did look good back then.
- They really can't stretch that face much more. Clearly her chin is already on her forehead.
- This is how a 55 year old properly ages gracefully.
- My God Chilli of TLC is 42!
- Madonna, girl! Keep it up, you look great!
- Whats so weird about her face is that she doesn't look like a 55 year old woman with botox and fillers. She looks like a 77 year old woman with botox and fillers. 55 year old women don't usually look like that.If Madonna had left her face alone she would be a 55 year old woman with the usual wrinkles but she would look like a normal 55 year old woman. Her face doesn't look normal. Madonna'a face looks deformed. Perfect example of a woman who still has some wrnkles at 55 but looks normal is Sharon stone.
- Madonna should have kept this face.
- I'm hoping that the swollen look to her face eventually goes down.
I thought she could put off the major face cutting for a few more years. She looked amazing 2-3 yrs ago.
She's stil got a rocking body though.
- What happened to her eyes?
- I'm starting to wonder if she hasn't had some really serious health problems that have managed to be covered up. Some of this looks like the kind of bloat you get from serious medication.
- One picture she has blood shot eyes, and then there is the bloating. Could she be boozing it up because her career is gone?
- Has Ellen Burstyn gotten a lot of work done, r6? The last time I saw her, she looked good.
- Halloween came early this year!
- [R15] Did you wake up with more anal fissures today?
- Doesn't prednisone make your face puffy? That might explain SOME of what's been going on the past few years. That and the plastic surgery. She's obviously had a facelift. You can tell by looking at her skin from the corner of her eyes to her hair.
I agree with the poster upthread. Everything started to go wromg with Hard Candy.
- Google Dr Frederick Brandt and all will be explained.
- I'm thinking about her hair...
At this point it must be quite gray. And yet, she's still rocking the dark roots. She must get her hair dyed just to make her roots look dark. And then have the blond added on top? That's a lot of work. Poor old lady. She should be taking it easier now, at her age.
- So to recap:
"She's a washed up has been who never did anything for us ever."
(Gee, why would she feel like she had to get work done and stay young?)
"She's had work, and it's awful!"
It's actually pretty good, and you know it. Yeah, there are a lot of pics out there taken from weird angles, but that would happen to any living person if you took non stop pictures of them as they walked out a door.
"Her music is shit!"
Yep. Especially lately! But...was it ever really about good music? Yeah, we liked a lot of her songs, but her thing was never "good" music. She sold an image.
"She should just retire!"
Maybe she likes to tour. Maybe she likes the money. Maybe she likes to travel. And I know this is probably going to blow your mind, but maybe she LIKES TO SING.
I wish we could end this - it's so pointless. She was never the most amazing anything, or the worst of anything. Her songs are middle of the road dreck that is in pretty good company with a thousand other singers. And she's aging about as gracefully as anyone who can who's always in the public eye.
Sounds mostly like you're mad she's not Cher. There's only one Cher. And as Madonna isn't going to stop doing her thing and appears to still be popular enough to make kabillions doing it, your pronouncements of her being "over" are premature, dear.
(Yes, I know, this is the part where you breathlessly start declaring that it's the "quality" of the work that matters - bitch, point out anyone's catalogue where quality was either maintained or even mattered.)
- She and my mom are the same age. Madonna looks much older though, more like she would be my grandmother's age, unfortunately.
Plastic surgery on old people NEVER looks good, I don’t know why they bother. It's actually kinda sad...
- And yet, there you were, mentally sick anti-Madonna troll.... Trolling the web for anything you could post on her.
Yep, she's old and not so relevant anymore. I can't say I'm a fan either. But your tiresome non-stop posting is reflective I think on what a mental nutcase you are, and sad sack.
You need to get off that sad, rainy island a bit more.
- W&W for R61.
Cut and paste that on most DL Madonna threads for a dose of common sense.
- Did she have her vagina tightened yet?
- She looks like she got a faceful of Home Depot silicone from some back-alley tranny pumper.
- She looks sensational! Young, no more than 20.
- Actually, I know she looks bloated but somehow her bloated face seems warmer and more pleasant then her old pointy ass witch face with the sharp chin.
- Someone that wealthy should be able to afford better plastic surgery. Did Phoebe Price introduce her to her chicken cutlet implant specialist?
- And she's STILL better looking than Lady Gaga
- Those cheek implants should be OUTLAWED!!!! Except for the fact that they simply look hideous and fake, they actually create hollows under the eyes so instead of looking younger, it makes one look older and weird.
I'm reading a bio about her, Goddess by Barbara Victor and she comes across as really awful. Nice to see she's getting her comeuppance because no matter how much she has achieved and how loaded she is, there's nothing she can do to stop time.
- I saw Madonna up close on stage in London some years ago and she looks the same in the photo's on DL.
I don't understand the dislike of this woman. She's pretty cool if you ask me. I'm not a fan, but I like what know about her. Seems totally human. All her wealth has had to have some effect on her, but overall she's pretty amazing.
- Christ r10 just stop!!! Almost all careers end and many careers in her field are way shorter. She's had a very long and successful career with the little talent she has and amassed a huge fortune in the process, time to go on. Careers in sports end a lot sooner and plebes like us lose our livelihoods through no fault of our own and risking poverty so it's impossible to feel sorry for this narcissistic cunt who thinks she's above any human law.
Furthermore, her career has ended less because she aged and more because she got to the limit of her adjustment capabilities. With the little voice she has, there's nowhere for her to go after the light dance music that made her famous.
- Dish R71. Why does she sound awful. She's come across as a real cunt to me. I intensely disliked her after watching Truth or Dare.
- r49 Sharon had a brow-lift and a face lift a few years ago. I remember seeing the pics and her brows looked too high. Fortunately it all settled and she stopped with the PS (so far). She looks wonderful and she's still beautiful which Madonna never was.
- Ooo child, the gays have turned on HUR!
- For a lesbian sadist, it's a good look.
- Madonna bashing is so boring! When you hate that much it's impossible to have a fulfilling life. She looks amazing and her humanistic endeavors is what we should be praised. Go ahead and flame me but that time would be better spent spreading the rEVOLution of LOVE!!!
- Janet Jackson looks so much better. Madonna will never have the type of beauty that Janet possesses.
- R79, that is just desperate.
But the Gaga thing - yeah, I hate to say it, but as much as Gaga's voice is real, amazing, and can actually function - I think it eats her alive that she will never, ever be pretty.
- Well, we're talking about her. So I guess that's worth the pain and possible humiliation of countless procedures. Cuz, really, does she think she's gonna have another pop hit or stadium-packed concert? Simplify, play with the grandkids and try to do some good, Madge.
- R81, I think her response will be "How about I just keep playing my hits in fun outfits for millions and millions of dollars all over the world? Yeah, I think I'll do that - but your thing sounds fun, too."
- (And R81, if you're going to be a bitch, can you be an accurate bitch? True, the ticket sales had some shady aspects to them, but she still came out on top last year)
- r74 Mostly because it portrays her as ruthlessly ambitious which led her to be very disloyal to many of the people who helped her. No doubt her mom's death was extremely traumatic for her and her childhood kind of shitty (not Dickens shitty but you know). She's incredibly manipulative and took advantage of many people and when there was nothing more to get out of them or something better came along, she ditched them (men, women, friends, lovers, colleagues) and forgot they existed. She's also portrayed as an epic whore (not just screwing everything with a pulse for fun but most times because she could get something from them). She also obviously had many affairs with women (affairs and relationships, not just sexual flings).
Many of the people interviewed would say that "she was basically a decent person" and a short while later give contradicting examples, lol.
She's portrayed as shallow, ignorant, pretentious, faux-spiritual, downright stupid (not to be confused with shrewdness or cunning which she obviously is).
She was like a ballistic missile locked on one goal - to become famous and successful, not seeing left and right unless there was something (someone) in her field of vision that could help her with that.
There's simply ZERO empathy in her for anyone except herself. I really pity her kids.
BTW, I had no idea her mother was French.
- She's whatever she thinks you want her to be for the highest bidder. Nothing wrong with that but note that's who she really is.
- If you were a girl, would you want your legs to be that muscular?
- If I were that rich, I'd just have a ball and stop worrying about my looks. Isn't it awful to ALWAYS have to worry about your look? How boring and sad is that?
- [quote] Madonna will never have the type of beauty that Janet possesses.
Janet bought everything on her body.
- Yikes, r6, I'm a big Madonna fan but even I have to say that was she has done to her face is disappointing, sad and downright tragic. She's only 55 - what the hell is she going to look like when she is 60?!!
- Quotes from the book
[quote]Truth or Dare was a one-woman show in every aspect of its creative development to the final
product, which starred only Madonna with a supporting cast of her peers, friends, family, and
colleagues, who all played Costello to her Abbott. The film showed the performer at her most
ungenerous, ungracious, and unkind, although several of the most surrealistic and comical moments
happened when she made the mistake of transforming herself into an “artist” who stands up for what
she calls her “artistic integrity.” In equally dubious taste is that she risks religious blasphemy and
offends the believers among her fans more than when she lusts after a black saint in her video “Like a
[quote]With Alek Keshishian’s handheld camera recording her every move, every evening before going
onstage Madonna gathers her cast to lead them in prayer. In Detroit, we are drawn into a circle with
Madonna, sucking on a cough drop, and her dancers holding hands, and she asks God to give her that
“little something extra” since she is about to go onstage in her hometown. In Toronto, again armed
with a cough drop instead of a rosary, Madonna asks God to see to it that the authorities don’t stop her
from doing her masturbation scene onstage. When the prayer ends in that particular city, we are
treated to an embarrassing encounter between Madonna and Freddy DeMann, her then manager,
during which he tells her that two Toronto policemen are poised to arrest her if she doesn’t cut some
of the more risqué dance sequences out of her show. Refusing to sacrifice her art or bow to censorship,
Madonna instructs him to make her position clear to the authorities. If they don’t “back off,” she adds,she is prepared to go off to jail. Obediently, DeMann meets the two potbellied law enforcement
officers and engages them in a serious discussion of human rights and artistic freedom concerning
whether Madonna intends to feign masturbation onstage despite the threat of being hauled off à la
Lenny Bruce in the middle of her performance.
Here's a very funny bit. 2 very successful French producers/managers discovered her in NY and took her to France thinking they would make her a star. She stayed there for a few months and nothing came out of it.
[quote]Muriel and Jean Van Lieu invited Madonna along with
Patrick Hernandez and the Pellerins to dinner at Fauchon’s, a chic Paris restaurant that was as famous
for its clientele as it was for its take-out dishes. Madonna seemed sullen and uncomfortable. People
came over to Patrick to ask for his autograph, while the maître d’hôtel sent over a complimentary
bottle of champagne. Typical of festive dinners during the Christmas season in Paris, the group
discussed and dissected the menu and took what seemed to Madonna an eternity before choices were
made. Suddenly, just as the first course was being served, Madonna jumped up from the table. “If this
is a career, it doesn’t interest me. All you do is talk and eat, and I don’t like to eat, I have to pay
attention to my health and my figure, and you stay out all night, and I don’t like that either. Frankly,
I’m better off back in New York scrounging around for a meal instead of tasting gastronomic
delicacies in Paris or Brussels.” And with that, she took a taxi and went back to the apartment.
- So scary looking
- She should sue
- Looking at these pictures and reading the remarks here makes me wonder if she really is sick. Her mother died of cancer at 30.
- R88, Janet Jackson has only had work done on her nose, breasts, cheeks, chin, and eyes with some occasional liposuction on her stomach, buttocks, and thighs. That's not very much at all, truth be told.
- r93 You reminded me of something in the book. Her mother died of cancer at 31 or so. Six months later, her best friend and neighbour also died of breast cancer. Could be it was something environmental.
- Anti Madonna trolls need to be locked up and studied.
- She's rich, she fucks whom she pleases, she changed the way music gets marketed with her MTV videos, she's one of maybe the 5 most famous women in the world, her videos set the standard for the art form, she was one of the first huge celebrities who said, "Sure, I've had homosex, fuck you, so what?" - read her ADVOCATE interview from 25 years ago, she talked about AIDS when other pop stars were mute on the subject. . .
It's her motherfucking face, she can do what she wants with it.
And she doesn't look any different from all the other women in the world over age 40 who perform - act, sing, etc. - for a living. They all get carved up. Exceptions? Vanessa Redgrave. I can't think of anyone else.
- She seriously looks like she has "pill Face".
- I have no problem with not sagging and drooping. But prancing around in her S+M-lite getups all the time. It's like her motto is one of her songs: "Time Stood Still". She hasn't changed her look in over a decade.
P.S. If you're going to hang around long after your shelf life, please record some listenable music. That robopop stuff you crank out is shit.
- r97 [quote]And she doesn't look any different from all the other women in the world over age 40 who perform - act, sing, etc. - for a living.
Yes she does.
- I'm 49 and fat, and I look 100-times better than Madonna. She looks 20 years older than her actual age.
- R101, the first part of your post is likely true, but the latter is ridiculous.
- Looks like Hillary in photos.
Vote Hillary 2016!
Vote Madge in 1986!
- She is beginning to resemble the way she looked as her aged self at the end of A League of Their Own. Can someone clever find a photo and link it?
And for those who are posting she still has a sensational body, how can you tell? It's completely covered in those recent photos. Surely that's a fanny pad in those leather pants?
At least she wised up and covered her hands.
- What makes you angry is that a woman over 50 would dare to act like she still has sex and sexual desire.
Which is funny, because:
What do you over-50 gay guys do all day long on DL but talk about sex, sex, sex, sex, sex?
Why are you so angry that a woman in her 50s acts sexy?
Are you all sitting home in nuns' habits? I think not. I think you are all waxing your balls and stuffing peppermint up your asses and yearning for a 23-year-old to fuck you senseless.
Unlike Madonna, however, it's not likely you'll get your wish!
- Madge should have skipped the Kabballah crap and just resigned herself to being a fat and happy pagan.
- I think she looks great.
Even with the plastic surgery, she looks 200% better than Stefani Germ.
- r105 [quote]Why are you so angry that a woman in her 50s acts sexy?
In English, please!
- You notice they sorta both have the same look facially? Do they both have the same surgeon? They both look over botoxed and unnatural.
- Janet Jackson looks much better than Madonna and Lady Gaga. This cannot be disputed. If you try to say otherwise, it's clear that you're a racist.
- r104 [quote]She is beginning to resemble the way she looked as her aged self at the end of A League of Their Own.
Madonna - Mae Mordabito
Eunice Anderson - Older Mae
- Her face looks as weird as Anne Romney's!
- r102 I'm not that person but he/she is right. Depending on how "fat" a person is, it's ell known that both men and women should gain some weight with age in order t look better and younger. People lose fat cells with age so if they remain at the same weight, their faces tend to deplete, they look more wrinkled and generally worse and older. Madonna clearly decided that "fat" is the devil and for some insane reason, she thinks bring very muscular and having 1% body fat equals beauty, health and youth. She's not the only fool to think that way.
r105 Don't be an idiot. Nobody's saying she should dress like an 80 yrs old or give up sex. It's just ridiculous when a 55 year old dresses like a 20 year old, massacres her face thinking it makes her look young and acts like a 20 year old "girl" thinking it's somehow attractive and tasteful and that THATs what people want to see.
- r113, you just described the personal style of half the gay men who post on DL:
"It's just ridiculous when a 55 year old dresses like a 20 year old, massacres her face thinking it makes her look young and acts like a 20 year old 'girl' thinking it's somehow attractive and tasteful and that THAT's what people want to see."
- Re R111: I'll bet Madonna was pissed that her older self wasn't as pretty as Geena Davis' older self, played by Lynn Cartwright. Some amazing casting there, btw.
- r105, I am so fucking sick of that argument. That's a fucking cop-out. I am all for women of any age being as sexual and expressive as they want. However, these women who are living out Terry Gilliam's Brazil are fucking their faces up to ridiculous insane extremes in a bid to avoid signs of aging which are probably nothing more than a sagging cheek and wrinkle or two under the eyes. It's an indication that these so-called women who purport to be in control of their lives are not at all as empowered as they want us to believe. The face of feminism has become a jester's mask.
- During her wedding with SP
[quote]At the end of the sit-down dinner, as Madonna prepared to cut the cake, she turned to Cher, who was standing directly behind her. “Hey, you’ve done this before. Do you just cut one piece or do you have to slice up the whole thing?”
- r116, but that's my point: feminism or no feminism, women are still subject to cruel standards of youth and beauty - like all the rest of us.
- [quote]She's rich, she fucks whom she pleases, she changed the way music gets marketed with her MTV videos, she's one of maybe the 5 most famous women in the world, her videos set the standard for the art form, she was one of the first huge celebrities who said, "Sure, I've had homosex, fuck you, so what?" - read her ADVOCATE interview from 25 years ago, she talked about AIDS when other pop stars were mute on the subject. . .
Bullshit. Try harder, gramps.
- The Vadgestan trolls are absurd (as always) in this thread. Vadge DOES NOT look amazing for her age. I give her credit for keeping her body in shape and won't diss that. Her face is fucked up. I'm shocked that she can't find someone to make her look better.
Plenty of women from her age group in hollywood look so much better than her.
- r119, I am in fact a great uncle, though not yet - or ever! - a grandfather!
- She looks amazing to me.
Better and better every year.
- Here is Deidre Hall in 2002 at 55 in an unretouched photo. Madonna has infinitely more money and resources than Dee Dee Hall and yet Dee's surgery looks infinitely better and more natural.
- Oh, what the fuck do you all know about anything? Photos lie, just like you lie. You see one set of photos, somebody looks great. You see another, the same person looks terrible. Lighting, make-up, angle: everything makes a difference. You're all so fucking judgey. You just hate Madonna and want to trash her, that's all. Be honest.
- [quote]You just hate Madonna and want to trash her, that's all. Be honest.
I don't hate her. I [italic]loathe[/italic] her.
- The feeling's mutual, darling R125!
- I think it's hilarious how Grandmadonna refuses to leave the house without gloves since they cover up her liverspotted hands. She'll forever be a beacon for those who refuse to age gracefully.
- Ritchie really got out on time, didn't he?
- She's one sad woman. She's going to end up like Mamie Van Doren
- Why are we supposed to fawn over this marginally talented appropriator of gay culture?
- Anyone with eyes can see that Madonna is going overboard on the plastic surgery and that it's making her face look stranger and stranger. Her whole career had been based on sex; no doubt the idea of no longer being a sex object (I myself never fathomed why anyone would want to fuck her) terrifies her. So she'll just keep getting surgery and her face will keep getting more and more bizarre.
- Why does she keep bleaching her hair? It looks so dried out and fried. Blonde hair does not suit her at this age.
- These are official photos, distributed by her people. I know this because on [R17]'s photo, her tragus has been reconstructed/redefined using Photoshop. Sometimes the photo editing leaves a bit to be desired and you can see that the tragus area has been doctored. On inofficial pics, her tragus looks deformed because of the post-tragus facelift technique (i.e. the facelift that does not leave any visible scars in front of the ear. Allegedly. Just a deformed tragus). Madonna: you're busted!
- At first glance, I thought the title of this thread was "Madonna Fucked Nora Dunn in the Face Last Night."
- Here an unofficial photo with her new "natural" tragus.
- LOL R43
I'm a big girl and I will take that microphone just like a sword swallower will swallow his sword.
- Doesnt surprise me one bit that madonna has become this. Superficial is her middle name. She still thinks of herself as 25. Its just gonna get worse as the years wear on.
- R72 = Liz Rosenberg
- Vadge never was a beauty and she simply looks worse now. I do think she'd look better with better makeup though...
Cyndi Lauper, Sheila E, Vanity, Sheena Easton, Sharon Stone ALL look way better than this disgusting bitch. They were always more beautiful and still look beautiful.
- [quote]Here is Deidre Hall in 2002 at 55 in an unretouched photo. Madonna has infinitely more money and resources than Dee Dee Hall and yet Dee's surgery looks infinitely better and more natural.
That photo of Hall was taken 11 years ago. She does not look like that *now*. Currently, she's as puffy appearing as Madonna.
- If she had left her face alone and just gained a few pounds, she would have looked 10-15 years younger than her age. What an idiot. She's always been full of shit. For all her talk about being a feminist and a "strong woman" and not caring what anybody thinks, the fact that she destroyed her face to try and look young and dresses like a 17 year old, is proof that it's all crap.
All that huge fortune and she still never managed to get class and taste, not to mention wisdom. I bet she's really jealous of her own daughter.
- OP is a dirty pig who keeps coming back here with his anti-Madonna posts and filling them with his own comments over and over again. What a mental case.
- I remember "Truth or Dare" Vadge and her dancers mocking and booing people who had plastic surgery.
- I think OP is the queen that gave Madonna the Hydrangea
- To be fair, when you're dating a fetus, relatively speaking, it's got to make you extra sensitive to aging - unless they have a granny fetish.
- I got the lube baby u got the lotion. Lets cause this commotion.
- Mangled targus pre-2009.
- She looks like the lovechild of Kathleen Turner (after the RA) and Madame the puppet
- So the targus is that bit in the bottom-front of the ear?
And it's a dead giveaway for facelifts?
- At r147's photo it looks like they pulled her skin back and stapled it to her targus. She even has a weird fold going on there. Is this an undoctored photo?
- If the bitch really does want to look younger, finally fixing those fucking fucked up teeth of hers would be a good start. Those always gave her a more aged look.
- Yep, R143, I remember that comment, too. What an awful cunt she was in that "documentary"; she reminded me of a plantation mistress in the scenes with her dancers.
- She looks hard and tough and looks like she needs a bath.It is a sad reality for aging celebrities......but she got fucked up real good. Wonder if she is in competition with Lourdes.
- R140, Deidre is also ten years older than Madonna. Hence why I chose a picture of her at the same age as Madonna is now. Idiot.
- Madonna doesn't look that bad. If I was a middle-age straight guy, I would still have sex with her. This isn't her best look but the girl isn't hideous.
- Madonna isn't interested in middle-aged men, R155, and I'm sure she would have a narcissistic ragefit if any of her sycophants dared to call her "middle-aged" to her face.
- R154 you can't expect a Vadge stan to understand. I mean anyone who still supports, defends and/or gives money to her is a fool. For the rest of us, your pic comparison makes perfect sense. It's kind of embarrassing that someone who was 55 in 2002 looked better than Vadge who is 55 in 2013. Yikes.
- r114 [quote]not caring what anybody thinks
HAHAHA! Joke of the century. Madonna is the exact opposite of that. She's downright pathetic. Always desperate for attention.
- exactly R158 and she's going crazy now that most of the public has moved on from her onto younger women.
- Look at all these pressed bitches in here.
BOW TO THE QUEEN.
- R160 the queen of bad face work? queen of ugly teeth? queen of desperation?
- r160 = Old queen.
- Madonna look how pressed you make these bitter old trannies 30+ years into the game.
Slay a bit. Queen of relevance.
- "I remember "Truth or Dare" Vadge and her dancers mocking and booing people who had plastic surgery."
I don't. What was said? I think you might be making this up.
- R164, before you call someone a liar, it's in that stupid section where her and her dancers are all in bed, making fools of themselves: "What do we think about people who have plastic surgery?". "Boots!". "What do we think about fake boobies?" "Boots". "But we love you anyway, Madonna". "Honey, my titties are 100% grade A real.". "Sure they are."
Fucking link requesters are always the dipshits.
- It's hilarious how Vadge A) ever thought she was beautiful and B) never thought the aging process would take its toll on her face and hands
- Geez, this woman is so fucking deluded. Would someone please tell her that pigtails on a 55 year old hag is NOT cute?
- Fat on yo ass ain't cute either hoe but there it is. Love Madonna
- She needs to chop off the sides of her face; it's far too wide now. What the hell did she do? And those eyes... Uggghhh.
- Will Madege EVER TIRE of that nasty, cheap, tired-ass, all black suburban dominatrix look? It's AWFUL on anybody, and black is NOT flattering to her natural and unnatural coloring! That shiteous, cheap looking home dye job, resulting in that brassy blonde with ever-present dark roots has got to be the worst fashion don't EVER.
After all these years she still can't dress herself. If ever there was a need for Stacy and Clinton of "What Not to Wear" to stage an intervention, it's with Madonna!
- R170 Yes, that leather dominatrix look she's been doing since 1992 is REALLY getting tiresome. Try wearing some damn color for a change. Also, her hair looks like shit. She should go back to her natural dark brown. The brassy blonde looks stupid.
- r168 It's still cuter than "fake fat" on your face.
Love, all of us.
- R170 Stacy and Clinton? What Not To Wear?
- She's now entertaining people in a way she never dreamed of-being the butt of jokes, except it's about her face.
- She turned into a boring British housewife for the majority of the noughties, so she's making up for lost time and reviving her 1992 gimmicks.
- WTF? Madonna looks great! And she is still uber sexy.
- R176 oh hi there Kelly Osbourne. We know you idolize her and you are/were contract with Lourdes' clothing line.
- No need to bow, her fans have scoliosis.
- Her cheeks were so hollow, I could think of nothing but crone.
- She looks like she's had waaaaay too much filler and cheek implants, definitely a chin implant, but it could be too that it's been recent so it's very swollen on top of it. She also looks like she's had a very bad forehead lift/eye job (the Kenny Rogers special) that gives her the Chinese thing. I don't think it's illness or steroid meds because it's not uniform swelling, it's hollowed under her eyes and in her nasal folds. I think the woman just has too many people telling her she looks amazing because my God she really does not in these photos. And I love Madonna....not quite a Madbot since the nutty Kabbalah BS but I've been a fan for 30 years.
On the other hand, her body has such a weird shape now and her head is so weirdly proportioned, maybe she is sick with something and the meds cause fluid retention in weird places. But the forehead lift and Chinese eyes and chin implant are pretty obvious.
- All these messy gays shading her but she has never shaded us. She has defended us since before it was cool, I have a lot of respect for her.
- At 63 Morgan Fairchild looks 10 years YOUNGER than Madonna. MDNA is fucked!
- R182 except for marrying her now ex husband Guy Ritchie who is a homophobe? Yeah ok gurl. She also stole from gay culture-why else do you think she publicly defended us? Her career wouldn't have gone anywhere without gay influence and support. She ain't some benevolent saint.
- That picture of Morgan Fairchild is hideous. She looks NOTHING like herself in that picture and it looks as though she, too, is pumped full of restalyne and botox and god knows what else. Formaldehyde wouldn't surprise me.
I don't know why you are using other hideous celebs to demonstrate the terrible work Madonna's had done. Seriously, it stands on its own.
- Linda Gray, 73. She's 18 years older than Madonna. She too has had work done, but of the good kind. She looks like a doll.
So why is it that only some gets better looking with plastic surgery?
- There are good and bad plastic surgeons but what they have to work with determines what the outcome will be.
Vadge was never a pretty girl, nor was she a pretty woman although she had a few good years when she was attractive. Once upon a time she had fantastic tits.
The plastic surgeries she's been having for years and years can only do so much. It also doesn't help that she is now a junkie for it, so she's doing too much, too soon.
It'll end in tears. Hers. And a completely fucked up face. Hers.
- Gray doesn't have old person's eyes. I suppose it helps if the iris is dark, rather than light like Madge's.
- New butchered face pix.
- Wow at those pigtail/dominatrix jacket and biker glove pics! How can she think she possibly looks good?
- These picture look fine. Stop overreacting. Bow down and show some respect. Madonna is fierce and isn't losing any sleep over your nasty comments. She's 55 and looks damn good too! Join the rEVOLution of LOVE!
- In the pigtail pics above, I have to admit the bitch looks to be about 30. But, that's only because her sunglasses cover her eyes, you can't see the side of her face, she is wearing gloves, and she is mostly covered up. She looks like Gwen Stefani to me.
- She looks horrible. She looks 60 and that hair is atrocious. It's really bad when plastic surgery ends up making you look older. The bloat makes her look like a woman post-menopause. Older women get that in the face. That's one of many problems she has.
- The mouth area - she looks like Kim Kardashian.
- Her face looks like Silly Putty, like someone smashed their thumb into her face.
- You queens are a disgrace.
- r202 Bitch, please. Madonna is a fucking hypocrite.
- I used to have a friend who worshipped madonna. Thought she could do no wrong. This was awhile ago before she started fucking up her face. There is no talking to madonnabots. I have loved some madonna music. But i separate the music from the woman. The woman that is madonna is not to be put on a pedestal ok. She is vain, vulgar, greedy and one deluded bitch.
- I don't think she's deluded. She's probably scheduling her next procedure to "fix" the damage.
The thing is, if her plastic surgery was successful (e.g. Raquel Welch), none of you would be complaining, so it's a bit rich to harp on about her vanity when you'd compliment her if the work was good.
- R205 Raquel is more beautiful than madonna of course. I think that picture of raquel further down the thread looks a bit mannequinish to me. Anything beyond minimal procedures and women come off looking fake, bizarre and wax figure like. I realize being in the spotlight can be hard especially in this hi def era. But if women would just decide to age more gracefully i think in the long run it would be easier on them. They are just subjected to more ridicule anyway after countless procedures. I would rather be thought of as aging gracefully than a fake. But we are talking about madonna here after all!
- Debbie Harry has had at least two facelifts and she looks great (when she keeps the weight off).
- Madonna's no beauty but R139, you lost me at Cyndi Lauper! Ew.
- Can someone make this a new thread? Kid Rock SLAMS Madonna and says she "ain't done nothin' for Detroit!"
- She looks like Jocelyn Wildenstein in the pics at R208 and R209.
- I can't at the bitch wearing a shirt with the phrase "freedom fighter" on it. Bitch...
- [quote]she "ain't done nothin' for Detroit!"
Of course not. Madonna only does things for herself.
- It's disingenuous when Vadge says things like how Detroit "made her", how she "can feel it" and how much it "means" to her, yet she has not done anything for the area. It's like with her current silly "freedom fighter" for art schtick. Proclaiming something doesn't do much to help change or improve anything. Anyone can simply voice an opinion.
#TeamKidRock in this case
- What I love about Debbie Harry is that she has no problem telling that she had these face-lifts. Like "yeah it makes me look less tired, younger and fuck you if you don't like it". Madonna, on the other hand, often plays the ageism card (rightfully so, since 50-something old crooners are allowed to look tired and frazzled and well, their age, while 50-something female entertainers are damned if they look their age) but at the same time does everything and anything to not look her age and ending up being as ageist as the ones she's blaming.
And it's not "targus" guys, it's tragus. There are two types of scars for the cervical facelift: pre-tragus and post-tragus. Madonna got the post tragus and the stiches have been made behing the tragus so that there is no scar in front of the tragus (see link).
The irony I think is I think Madonna looked her best at the Live 8 gig in 2005. Weeks before she got the facelift (a.k.a. "the horse accident")
- R6 No, it's just the women who are fucked up. The shallow women that is. No woman with healthy self esteem would fuck up her face like that. Madonna, even with all the money she's made, is insecure and just crawls after publicity. She's an applause junkie.
- It isn't about the money now; Madonna can live like the Queen of Sheba somewhere the rest of her days.
It is about the adulation. That is Madonna's drug of choice.
- R218 can i get an amen sis?
- Debs recently
- I think she looks ok in that pic, R220, but who knows what she looks like from the side, different angles, etc. A portrait style, undoubtedly 'shopped pic isn't necessarily very realistic.
- I don't think it looks shopped. If so, they did a good job, because obvious photoshop is the default these days.
- Harry was always prettier than Vadge. No surprise that she's aging better too.
- What's remarkable about Harry is that she doesn't seem to have "plumped" her face, which is so rare amongst female celebs.
- Yes, R223, and it wasn't even close. Harry always reminded me of Marilyn.
- She looks fine - for now. She is teetering on the point of no return however. Not quite "the Madam" look yet.
- Speaking of Vadge, can someone make a new thread about some before-famous naked pics of hers that are now being auctioned off? We can see how average she is without good makeup and hair. Hairy forearms too! She was also ultra thin and must have happened several years before 1982, when she was a bit soft/not toned:
- R226 She fell off the cliff in 2009. Her battered corpse is washing up on the shore these days.
- [quote] We can see how average she is without good makeup and hair.
She was average WITH good hair and makeup.
- R5 Raquel obviously has a much better plastic surgeon.
- R229 agreed but the lack of the advantageous "celebrity styling" tricks really exposes her lack of beauty in those pre-fame pics.
- It's funny, I wouldn't even recognize her as the same person between the pics at R227 and R2. What a fucking embarrassment for her (the before AND after pictures)
- Wow, she was just adorable in 1977.
- Those hairy forearms were SO sexy!
- I thought the thread title was: "Madonna fucked in her face again, last night"
- those pre-fame pics are embarrassing
- Haterz... try joining the rEVOLution of LOVE! You might feel better about yourself.
- R237, put away your tablet and finish up your homework before bed, dear.