All Threads by Date
Lets pretend we're a Martin Scorsese Film"
Have at it boys!
- I'm the Rolling Stones on the soundtrack.
- I'm the voice over by the main character/s needed to explain the backstory and plot points.
- I'm Robert De Niro.
- I'm Henry Krinkle, K-R-I-N-K-L-E.
- I'm the heavy Catholic symbolism.
- I'm the lavish interiors
- I'm the Snorricam POV shot pushing open the barroom door to the aforementioned Rolling Stones song.
- I am the Catholicism. And I'm everywhere
- I'm the Oscar it took over 30 years of exemplary filmmaking to get.
- I'm joe Pesci, overracting and throwing tantrums in every scene.
- I'm the stereotypical loud mouth violent Italian who beats his wife.
- I'm the Elias Koteas cameo in Shutter Island.
- R11 I'm Joe Pesci, playing characters who were about 10 times more volatile and brutal in real life.
- I'm Leonardo DeCaprio.
- I'm the black people who usually don't get cast but the "N" word and moolie always seem to pop up in the dialogue.
- Dude, stop it with these threads. If you want to do another one, wait for a couple weeks.
- I'm the jackass who insists that when making movies about Italian Americans it is essential that they be played by black actors.
- Hi, I'm Robert De Niro and I've become a very mediocre actor.
- Hi, I'm WEHT Robert de Niro?
- I'm the miscast twink who tries to play the menacing, complex and manly lead
- I'm the intense slow motion scene.
- I'm the weight that Leo has put on over the years
- I'm the intense slow motion scene with either the piano solo from Layla, Gimme Shelter or Can't You Hear Me Knocking playing over it. Same three choices.
- These let's pretend threads are so lame. Stop pretending.
- I'm the red lights in the bar scene.
- Now let's have a "Let's Pretend we're a Tim Burton film" thread!
- I'm the poster who doesn't like a thread so I post to say I don't like it.
- I'm the racial slurs used repeatedly because thats gritty.
- I wouldn't mind a "Let's Pretend we're a David O. Russell Film" thread.
- I'm the eyebrows that have gotten more and more overgrown over the years.
- I'm the movies Marty Scorsese is in! He's a cuter actor than director, methinks
- I'm Liza Minnelli and I actually dated that midget.
- R26 I'm the extra that trips over in the red-lit bar scene and gets lacerated by broken glass and sues the production.
- I'm Marty and I can't believe I dated that freak.
- I'm the only one who liked Kundun.
- I'm the remake of "Cape Fear" which was a bad Idea.
- I'm the 926th gold bugle bead on Sharon Stone's halter dress.
- I'm all the violent deaths that happen to be almost comical or artistic or that have become iconic.
- I'm Alice and no one ever said "Mel Kiss My Grits" in the original movie.
- I'm the phone that Joe Pesci keeps bashing people on the head with.
- I'm his evil twin.
- I don't live here anymore.
- I'm the acne scars on Ray Liotta's face.
- I'm Leonardo DiCaprio.
I don't know why I was cast either, but you won't hear me complaining!!!
- I'm Isabella Rosselini and I actually MARRIED that midget.
- I'm the shine box Joe Pesci left at home.
- I'm the dirt grime and sleazy peep shows in "Taxi Driver".
- I'm Janice Rossi's crystal ball and silk sofa from Siam!
- I'm Jeannie!
Mother=funeral home Husband/son=jail
- I'm Howard Hughes and I think Leonardo Dicaprio looks nothing like me.
- I'm an average nobody. Get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. (and I did)
- I'm Ava Gardner and you can buy me DINNER.
- I'm Francis Ford Coppola. I'm so irrelevant these days I don't even get a Lets pretend thread.
- As a matter of fact, I am Frankie Valli and I am some kinda bigshot!
- I'm the 124th utterance of the word "fuck" found on page 32 of the script.
- I'm John Hinckley, grateful for the inspiration.
- I'm the DVD extras. Marty likes to talk...and talk...and talk...and talk...and...talk...
- I'm "Bringing Out The Dead", and I fulfil the thread title.
- I'm the perfume Debbie Mazur inspects in Janice Rossi's bedroom.
- I'm the babysitter Lois's hat.
- I'm Harvey Keitel with long hair.
- Well I'm the only one here....
- I'm Marty's cute and funny mother who makes a cameo every now and then.
- I'm Iris' toast with grape jelly and loads of sugar.
- R64 MOOOMMM! PLEEEASE STOP CAWWLING ME!!
- I'm about as funny as an orphanage on fire.
- I'm the black guy from Kangaroo Jack. What the hell am I doing here?
- I'm all the ugly, stupid, violent people from his past he can't seem to rise above.
- I'm the verrrry thinly sliced garlic for the spaghetti sauce.
- I'm Leonardo DiCaprio's lost ambition doomed to roam behind Scorsese.
- I'm the doctor who takes pity on Hill and gives him a Valium. You'll see me again on [italic]the Wire[/italic].
- I'm Robbie Robertson, and no matter what's happening on stage at the Last Waltz, I've made it clear to Marty that those cameras are to remain focused only on me.
- I'm Janice at the Copacabana on a Saturday night.
- I'm Levon Helm. The Last Waltz is a piece of garbage, and I'm gonna whip the piss out of Robertson and Score-eatzi and that crowd of thieves for stealing all the money.
- I'm the diamonds falling out of Joe Pesci's wife's big hair in Casino.
- [quote]I'm Liza Minnelli and I actually dated that midget.
I'm the "Happy Endingsh" sequenshe cut from the original releash of the film!
- You people understand that OP is writing 75% of the answers on this thread and he is the one who consistently posts these haplessly gay "Let's Pretend..."threads?
- I'm Cathy Moriarty, face obscured by a fence as I'm introduced to the protagonist.
- It is OP coming from INSIDE THE POST!
- I'm morries wig that stays on in hurricane winds.
- I'm the masterful editing work of Thelma Schoonmaker--the genius behind the genius, evidenced by the fact that she has more Oscars for Marty's films than he does.
- I'm the rapist
- I'm Cameron Diaz. the lead actress in a Scorsese film. Yes, you read that correctly. You really did. Go back and read it again. Out loud. Go back and read it again. Out loud.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...