All Threads by Date
Why did she go out of style?
- How in the holy hell should I know?
- There was an abbondanza of real Italian food where I grew up, so grocery store-bought pizzas aren't for me.
- Because it's crap food, that's why!
- She couldn't deal with the competition from me!
- I heard Aunt Jemima hexed her.
- Didn't she die in a tragic baking accident?
- When was she in style? I don't remember frozen pizzas making the cover of Vogue or topping anyone's hot list, OP.
- Lidia Bastianich had her and Mama Leone whacked in the 90s.
- She was wonderful in All About Eve
- We ground her up and used her as italian sausage on her frozen pizzas.
- It happened after she was found adrift with her entire crew mysteriously vanished.
- Perfect for the rapidly expanding Datalounge market, Celeste's only current product is 'pizza for one.'
-  I too thought of the Mary Celeste when I saw this thread.
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...