- I think Bene, the other gay guy, is cute in an odd way.
The blond hunk already seems like an insufferable douche.
- Justin Devillier is a total bear babe.
- Yuck at that guy linked at r2. He's fat.
- I think the Chicago bear is cuter.
- R3 has an eating disorder.
- But R2 is fat. Too much obesity exists in America, and it shouldn't be glorified through these food shows.
- America also has an asshole epidemic R6. Why don't you help fight it by killing yourself?
- It is all fake. The winner is selected by sponsors and a restaurant group before the contest begins.
- I agree with OP. My first reaction when the chefs were introducing themselves was that somebody decided to get a handful of good looking men and women in there this season. More than just the usual token one or two.
- Not sure who is worse, the "he's fat" troll or the "it's rigged" troll.
They both are pretty fucking annoying.
- The blonde douchebag has to be gay. No straight guy would walk around with that haircut and pink shorts. His appearance screamed GAY.
- [quote]The blonde douchebag has to be gay. No straight guy would walk around with that haircut and pink shorts.
The fact that he announced that he's gay and discussed guys he's dated was also a clue, Sherlock.
- R12, you're confusing the hot blonde guy with another chef, Sherlock. The blonde guy said no such thing.
- Do you mean Jason, R11/R13? To me he radiates hetero toolishness.
- This show is OVAH.
- Is nobody watching?
Bene said in one of his confessionals during the first episode how great would it to be the first gay Top Chef winner. (I thought Hung from S3 was bi or gay?) Anyway, the inclusion of him making that statement gives me hope that he or Travis (cute blond) will make it all the way to the top.
The 2nd episode, however, didn't show Bene as very confident in his abilities and taking a backseat to the other chefs on his team. Travis was on the winning team but is getting a way UTR edit, even though it's early.
Jason (the douche blond) was attractive in an Aaron Eckart kind of a way. Can't say I'm disappointed that he was given the boot.
- I don't know why they act like Jason is "pretty". His face is odd-looking
- Links to pictures of the blond guy who only likes Asians please. Thank you.
- Travis Masar, cute gay blond who only dates Asians.
- I couldn't believe that the two New Orleans chefs couldn't make a decent gumbo.
- Looks like the Rice Queen gets to shine next week. Also looks like he might catch hell for advertising himself as an expert in Vietnamese cuisine. He might only be truly skilled with Vietnamese cock - we'll see.
- Dammit! They've already gotten rid of the two hottest looking chefs. Brett looked like he had a jacked-up, totally fuckable bod under that slightly oversized clothing.
And that passionate hug and kiss between the Nordic god (when he was saying bye to everyone) and his married hottie bestest bud...what was *that* all about?!
- How could they not eliminate the chef who made a spice that ruined 4 dishes?
- I have officially given up on this show.
It got too damn ridiculous.
- The Rice Queen survived!
I liked Tom's comment when discussing how the idea that just because he's had an Italian-style tomato sauce when eating meals prepared in Vietnam, it doesn't mean that was Vietnamese style cooking.
You can go to Paris and eat at McDonald's, but that doesn't make it French cuisine.
- The hottest chef in Philly, or whatever that semi-douchey guy was referred to as, was guest bartender on WWHL last night.
He has kind of a rat face so I'm not sure why he gets the attention that he does.
On the other hand, I think his buddy is very good looking. On the new episode he was casually flexing his triceps for the camera as he was on the phone with his wife.
- Agreed, R26. Nick Elmi, the remaining contestant, is the better looking of the two Philadelphians. He has an unassuming sex appeal that doesn't reveal itself all at once (and doesn't photograph very well, if Google Images is any indicator.)
- Nick Elmi seems like such a pussy. His face always looks like he's about to cry, and he whines a lot, too.
- Did anyone else notice Emeril's erect nipples when he was taking the cheftestants on the food tour? It got to be distracting.
What was up with that? Is that something that happens when you get old? Perpetually erect nipples?
- I bet Travis (the gay stud with the Vietnamese BF) is hung like a gas pump. I noticed he has big beautiful fingers and large feets. I'd fuck him.
I'd take on Brett, Nicholas, and Jason all at the same time too.
Fill me up, fellas!
- Yes, r29, I noticed that! It's particularly distracting—and disgusting—on someone with man boobs like Emeril's. Ick.
- I forgot to mention Louis, too. Damn, that is one smoking hot Latino man!
It's all about Padma. The most generous beauty. I want her. I like me some women some times.
- R33 = Rocco DiSpirito
- I'd fuck Travis, too, closeted or not.
- I want Travis deep in me.
Am I wrong for that?
- On what planet is Travis closeted? He talked about his love of Asian men in the first episode, and they showed a photo of him and his Vietnamese bf in this episode.
- Travis is a tool and a rice queen. So obnoxious.
Bene is very cute in a non-traditional way. He's very unassuming, and I'm attracted to that.
I'm also attracted to Nick because he is probably the most handsome guy on the show, Polish "most handsome" Philadelphia guy included. Nick is a total DILF!
That Chinese lady makes my ears bleed. She's always yelling and demanding. FUCK!
Agreed that Bret looked like he was hiding some major abs and tanned skin. He was HOT!!! I also like the two Mexican guys. So much male hotness this season!
Still, I'm guessing that Kristin Kish's lesbian girlfriend (the blonde) will win this season.
Tom creamed over Kristin, and I'm guessing that her girlfriend will get a one-way ticket to the finale. Just watch.
- Add me to the list of people confused as to why anyone would fawn over the blond Philadelphia guy. He's actually quite fug.
- [quote]On what planet is Travis closeted?
I just watched the first episode, which I'd missed, and see he's out.
I thought "only dates Asians" was code for gay but closeted, like "he has a girlfriend in Europe."
- Stud? I think he's attractive but far from a stud in the traditional sense. Stud? Oh my sides.
- R41 = Emeril, trying hard to latch on to his sides
Try more flour!
- [quote]It is all fake. The winner is selected by sponsors and a restaurant group before the contest begins.
- R38 is a nasty racist.
- Padma is a P I G... PIG!
Not one ounce of class in that woman.
- Did Padma go down on a spoon again....
or perhaps lick burger juice off her feet?
Her generously licked fingers
- Gail joked that Padma likes rough sex, which only elicited a naughty smile from Padma.
- I think the Top Chef editors are foreshadowing a Shirley/Justin F2 with that scene of Shirley winning the "planking" contest. And the Justin confessional with the Napoleon-victory quote. These reality TV show editors love to throw little subliminal hints like that around.
It would also make sense for Justin to go far since he is a local boy and Top Chef loves when locals do well (Stephanie/Paul). Shirley is getting a winning edit as well. I think, however, Shirley might be at a disadvantage from Kristen (another Asian female chef) winning the season right before her.
- Hate that Brett crapped out--he was hot. Like those tall, dark haired boys. Especially with glasses.
Closest I could find to him shirtless.
- So many hot guys this season. Carlos, Bret, Travis, Ramon, Jason Philly guy, Bene, Louis!, Justin, and my favorite ... NICK.
Was disappointed that Ramon and Bret went home, but lots of hotties still left.
I would SO do Nick in an instant. Unfortunately, he's hopelessly straight, having been with his wife since high school. Louis is another hopelessly straight DILF.
I do find Bene to be quite cute. He seems like a real sweetheart.
- I want to be the center of a Louis, Nick and Justin circle jerk.
- Carlos, Bene, Ramon, and Travis are hot?
r50 needs to get out more.
- Bret looks so much like my HS boyfriend it made me a little sad.
- Just catching up with these via On Demand.
Andy Cohen managed to photo bomb (video bomb?) the Halloween party episode. Sadly, he wasn't wearing a mask but was appropriately dressed as an organ grinder's monkey, so no mask necessary!
- If only Bene was Asian....
- [quote] If only Bene was Asian....
The way that Bene was latching on to Travis, my guess is that they hooked up - very discreetly.
I'm guessing that Travis needed a release, and Bene was happy to oblige. There was something very sexual between the two, and I think that Travis had a sexual indiscretion during the show.
That said, Bene is so super sweet, and I loved how pleasant he was, no matter how shitty people treated him. It's no surprise that Nina loved him.
I'm so sad that all the cute guys are being sent home.
In my opinion, Kristen Kish's (last season's winner) girlfriend (the blonde with the "crush" on John Besh) should have gone home. She was utterly HOPELESS in both the Quickfire and Elim challenge.
And did anyone else think that John Besh had a crush on Travis? Seriously, wtf is with Travis? Bene, Andy Cohen said he had a huge crush on Travis, and then John Besh. WTF?? Travis is decidedly AVERAGE, yet he has all these guys lusting after him.
I don't get it. Anyone?
- Is Besh gay?
- The judges complained that dishes didn't taste fresh. Nothing tastes fresh when slathered in warm cream cheese.
- Mmm, Nick was looking cute when he was all sick and vulnerable.
- [quote] Mmm, Nick was looking cute when he was all sick and vulnerable.
nick is SO fucking hot! i hate this straight guy fetish thing, but i am so incredibly attracted to nick. i'm also attracted to bene and travis, but nick is such a sexy guy!!
can't explain it, but i find him IRRESISTABLE!
- What's the latest?
- Is Justin, the bearded guy, family? He sets off my bear gaydar.
- Cohen has been hitting on the gay blonde guy hard..via his show and when he was down in NOLA and has said several times he has ignored him via twitter etc...then of course Cohen announces via WWHL he got a DM from him..but does not say what it was...because you know it would be harder to DM him right back plus the world would not think you banged him if you kept it private...
- Did he make rice R25?
Who was that TV chef who was kicked off Survivor cuz he could not make rice. Twice.
- Bene likes Travis because Travis has a huge cock.
- I want Nick in me quite deeply. He is j'adorable. I wonder what's the story with his "I had my first ulcer at 20. I was very nervous in my 20's." He's very intriguing.
Why did Louis get cut? Kristin Kish's lesbian girlfriend should have gone home. She sucked ass, and she even admitted it.
Everybody said Louis' pork was fine. This show is so fucking rigged.
- Justin was in the bottom three last night. I was so scared for him!
[quote]Why did Louis get cut?
Hugh Acheson writes in his Top Chef blog, "Somebody has to go, and Louis is the one. If a reason can be found, it's that he just busied up good pork with some weird modern popcorn thing. He's got a busy mind, and sometimes you just muddle purity. Let me tell ya though: I worry not about Louis. He's immensely driven and wonderfully talented. He'll go far in this world. Louis, let me know if I can help in any way."
- Justin was featured in The Advocate, yet the article nowhere says he's gay. Any idea about hi personal life?
- Travis call me
- I know that Kristin Kish and Stephanie Cmar are good friends and have worked together in restaurants. Are they really lovers?
- R68, that [italic]Advocate[/italic] is the Baton Rouge, LA, daily paper.
- I can't stand Hugh Acheson.
- How about Hugh Janus?
- Hugh Janus is an asshole, r73.
- [quote]How about Hugh Janus?
Nah, there's an echo whenever he talks.
- More like Hugh Unibrow.
- Does anyone else think that Nick looks like an adult version of the kid who played Elliott, Jack's son on Will & Grace?
- [quote]Is Justin, the bearded guy, family? He sets off my bear gaydar.
I can only hope. A couple of weeks ago I was so mad that they showed him diving into a pool *but only from behind*, so we couldn't see that furry chest bare.
- Aww, Louis! Should have been Stephanie..rigged!
I also find Nick hot and intriguing and not sure why. I don't think Travis is "hot" but he is very cute and there is something kind of adorable about him.
Bottom line...they need to have a sword fight in my mouth.
- Travis is the kind of gay man I'm really attracted to, R79.
He's outdoorsy, average-guy kind of masculine, and cute but not a perfect face. He's funny, good natured, smart. Seriously, what's not to love?
Too bad he's a rice queen.
- r62, no. He mentioned a few episodes in that he had just gotten married.
- [quote]He mentioned a few episodes in that he had just gotten married.
So???? I just got married and I'm gay. So is my spouse. Welcome to the 21st century R81.
- Married bear Justin is DEAD TO ME! DEAD!
- what's the latest?
- Carlos is my fave....
so good looking, sweet, and kind, AND he can cook!
- How did Carlos do in Last Chance kitchen?
- Gays should be in front of the house. Duh!
- Carlos is not in Last Chance Kitchen. I think you mean gorgeous hunk Louis.. and he (((SPOILER))) beat Sara.
- Justin is the bitchiest of bitches.
- Sara turned out to be a sullen creature, didn't she? What a horrid front-of-house manager!
- This whole season is sullen. Even the judges seem depressed.
- Sara was far too impressed with herself because she worked for wolfgang puck. You could tell when they pointed out that she did not discribe anyone's dish other than her own, she was argumentative and felt she was in the right.
- I would count the hairs on Luis' hole with my tongue.
- R60 = Wipes from back to front.
- Justin is definitely a douchebag. Sara got on my nerves, so [SPOILER COMING], I was glad Louis beat her in Last Chance Kitchen. I couldn't deal with her I'm-so-cool-and-edgy-because-I'm-retro look anymore.
I think between the two of them, I would have sent Justin home. The judges saw Sara's mistakes firsthand and I think that made the difference. But Justin was a terror in the kitchen. He turned the poor waitstaff into quivering masses of fear, which affects the front of the house. I know because when I waited on tables, the bully chefs who yelled always affected our service, which affected our tips. I used to get back in their faces, and like all bullies, they backed down to me. Justin, though, I don't know. He's really bad.
I think Padma was trying to get across to Tom that Justin hurt the kitchen AND the front of the house, but Tom seemed convinced everything was Sara's fault. Oh well, the bottom two were correct and both deserved to go home, so adios Sara!
- Justin screams bitchy queen.
- It's the judges' fault that the best chefs never want to be the Executive Chef during Restaurant Wars anymore. Either the Executive Chef or Front-of-the-house always leaves.
- Not if you do it right. Sara was a horrible front of the house. Probably the worst ever. Even after Padma prompted her to explain the dish she failed to do it again and again.
- She was absolutely awful at FOH and a sulky bitch throughout the season who kept whining about not having the opportunity to cook 'her' food. Strange Shirley manages Asian cuisine just fine. Don't get me started on that faux retro shit she had going on.
Justin the angry bear should also have been sent home.
- I was waiting for them to send BOTH of them home, just not my Travis.
- Of course, Sara got cut and not Justin. Women get screwed on this show, as in professional kitchens, all the time.
- Sara was terrible. She should have gone a long time ago.
- I could not fucking stand Sara. Just cause you worked at one of Wofgang Puck's restaurants does not make you top fucking bitch. Pretentious twat was unbearable, she should have been voted off weeks ago.
(And BTW, Wolfgang isn't that amazing of a chef, he's good at promoting and marketing himself and his brand. Sara should stop bragging about working for him, there are chefs working in small corner restaurants that are thousands of times more talented.)
- They really both should have went home long ago.
Sara's dish didn't turn out well, and obviously the cream/frosting should have been kept in the fridge so it wouldn't break.
She should have known to explain the dishes and talk up the guests/judges.
My only defense of her is the "verbal order". I don't know why Justin was being such an anal queen about having it on a ticket!!111!!!!111!
We always see the front of the house in every restaurant wars episode come running into the kitchen and say "fire the___, the judges are here!" and there's no problem. Justin heard her say it but because she didn't write up a ticket it ended up being a half hour late? That's pathetic. I don't know why Tom had a problem with Sara giving him a verbal fire order for the judges' table.
His dish was shit too and he was a bully even when they were planning at the beginning, never mind in the kitchen.
- R98, what I mean is that in all 11 seasons of Top Chef's restaurant wars, I can't think of a single instance where the eliminated chef was not either the FOH or Exec Chef. It's safer to work the line on your own dish than step-up and be the leader or make yourself vulnerable to bad service and someone else ruining your dessert.
- Have I mentioned how I want Travis and his big cock deep in me? He is a top and a chef!
He was adorable tonight in his purple. And for the record, Nick was hot as well.
I wonder how many times Travis sneaked off to 515 Toulouse Street during the taping of Top Chef?
- HE ONLY LIKES ASIANS,...
- Do you all not realize this show is FAKE. The winner is decided before filming begins.
- Then tell us who the winner will be, R108.
- Travis is not my usual type, but he is so freaking adorable...
Nick is totally my type and I would wear him OUT!
- [quote]Do you all not realize this show is FAKE. The winner is decided before filming begins.
Do you not realize you're a stupid cunt?
- The show is not fake.
Sara was pitiful as FOH!!!
- NOOOOOOO...Travis is out...and Andy said nothing.
- Since Travis and his big cock have packed their knives . . . this show is dead to me!
How many more contestants are there? 15? I swear to God this odyssey of a show started 40 weeks ago and we are still no where near the finish.
Except I am finished with it now that Travis is gone!
- How do we know that Travis has a big cock? Has anyone had him? Seen it? Or is this just speculation? He IS pretty cute.
- Agree that I have lost interest now that Trav is gone.
- What's happening in Last Chance Kitchen?
- No idea where you could find that info, R117.
- Travis lost Last Chance Kitchen. He was clearly not a good chef and probably should have gone home a lot sooner.
That New Zealand chick -- what a mistake to send her home so soon. She should have been around till the end. Sad.
- My favorite Top Chef Master was on this week, Hubert Keller, but they hardly used him. He wasn't even at the judging.
Anthony Mackie was a cutie patootie. Very cute man.
- Don't know about a big cock...Travis seems like an insatiable bottom to me. He grew on me a little but all that "aren't I cute?" VT was annoying.
And yes Nick, in your absence as a father, you successfully exploited the existence of your daughter to win the challenge. Well done.
Sara came off as a passive aggressive cunt in this show.
- I would stick my tongue SO FAR up Louis' asshole.
- Sara? How? When?
They need to send the local New Orleans chef home. He is awful.
The judges this season are poor. Time to repeat a city -- NYC, la, Chicago, vegas. Enough of second tier cities.
What was the joke about where tom said padma was the shaker?
I also didn't get mackie's fishing joke with Tom.
- New Orleans is at the very top of the list when it comes to culinary meccas. How many fucking competition shows need to be set in New York? Jeez, still another visit from Wiley Dufresne. You know , he specializes in molecular gastronomy and really likes eggs. Oh, here is Eric Ripert from Le Berhardin. It's one of the world's best seafood restaurants, you know. We get it
- Too many breeder men on this season. I hope one of the women win.
- Travis, good luck finding an Asizn top
- R125 New Orleans is repeating judges already.
Great chefs cluster in great cities.
- [quote] Travis, good luck finding an Asizn top
I assumed Travis was a top. In fact, any time I see an asian with White, I assume the azn is bottom.
Travis is so adorable. He's a unique kind of gay. Wish he wasn't so closed minded in limiting himself to azns.
Looks like the whiny bear cub is gone. Nick is the only hot one left.
And why was everyone picking on Carlos? His requests seemed reasonable.
And why is blonde Stephanie still there? Those grilled cheese sandwiches with feta and ricotta sound GROSS!!!
- Pretty sure Travis has been in a relationship for 4+ years. Guessing he's Asian.
- How many more contestants are left?
Just how long is this season of Top Chef going to last? Will it be Spring?
I expect that next season's show will begin with 52 contestants. Why not?
- R127, I've been with an Asian top. Very satisfying, although a sloppy kisser.
- Did bitchy bear Justin beat Louis?
- I thought Justin was hot at first, until he opened his abusive snout. If he keeps it up, someone will use a fillet knife to serve the chump's tongue on a cracker.
I already miss Travis and his horsecock. The only hot one left is Nick. If he leaves, I'm rooting for Nina; she's talented and is total hag material. If Travis wins though, I bet that the hot Polish god (Nick's "friend" who got voted off in the first or second episode) will be ALL OVER him in the finale.
If I knew filming wasn't already finished, I'd let Colicchio stick it to me in return for letting Louis back, just so I could see him and Nick looking deeply into each other's eyes (over several glasses of wine) during the final three competition.
I wish they'd bring back Johnny Iuzzini. I seriously want to suck the cream out of his fat cannoli.
- ^oops. 2nd paragraph: If NICK wins...
- Nina, Shirley and Nick deserve to be the final 3.
- Justin did not win last chance kitchen.
- [quote]Justin did not win last chance kitchen.
- Travis hints that he may be back in some fashion.
- Travis is probably back as a sous chef for one of the finalists.
- Justin was loathsome.
It will be an all woman finale, Nina and the Asian chick.
- Thrilled that Justin is out. Carlos is annoying but he has hot feet.
- Nobody invited me to cook my gumbo!
- Y'all are making me nervous.
- This show needs new judges.
Also -- no one agrees on food the way these judges do. Why do they never disagree?
- I want to cradle Nick and calm his fears.
- Nick is not so hot. He always has that look on his face like he's sitting in a wet diaper but doesn't want to say anything to mommie because he's a good boy.
- ROFL r147, but that's what turns me on about him! he's so unusual.
Nina has no class. She talks like a guy. I love when she said to the girl who got eliminated, "so they popped your cherry" because it was her first time being in the bottom three. Fucking hell. What female says that to another female?
I want Nick to win, but I have a feeling this is going to be like the Texas season where the judges cream over the asians. My guess is the chinese girl or korean guy wins.
Do we really need to hear how much Padme loves rice, in every single motherfucking quickfire? Seriously... we fucking get it. You like rice.
If I had my way, Nick, Stephanie and Carlos would be in the top 3, with Louis ousting Carlos after Last Chance kitchen.
The rest of the "chefs" are one-note.
- Stephanie? She can't cook worth a shit!
Gf needs to give her lessons.
- Louis beat Carrie in Last Chance Kitchen! Yay!
- Tom as a cub.
- Nicolas is NOT hot. Christ some of you have low standards. AWG alert! I don't his overly dramatic, whiny attitude either.
I want him gone soon.
He's far from the best chef.
Nina and Shirley FTW!
I don't think Carlos is a bad guy but he wasn't properly trained so he hasn't learned professional kitchen etiquette yet.
- Tom C. acts so smug. But his eyes tell a story of profound sadness.
- I knew Nicholas was a cunt before he declined to resign. He's came into this competition with a chip on his shoulder and he's so rude. He has this huge sense of entitlement but is just a mediocre chef - no wonder the new owners of his previous restaurant replaced him. What a slam!
Refusing to resign and earn his way back in LCK, sealed his fate both within and without the show. No dignity, no sense of honour. He's never going to win.
- R155 co-sign. I'm very surprised Nicholas has some fans in this thread. He's such a fucking queen. I hope he gets the boot next episode-he better not win this season.
- He's not going to win. The way he was taking over Carlos while he was trying to introduce the 1st course - what a douche bag. Who does he think he is?
- I am not a Nick fan but, that was very unfair of them to ask him to step down when he won the quick fire. It is not as if he had zero part in planning or implementation of the other dishes. No one asked the chick who made a salad on the college challenge to go home because she had immunity. It was bullshit to allow them to make him feel like shit and the two other women saying "oh I would have resigned if it was me.." that is bullshit too. You don't know what you would do in that position until you are actually in it. Susie said he should go step down and win last chance kitchen...well no actually he won immunity. He could have put out a popccle and not gone home but he tried and worked with the other two to present the best dishes they could. It has happened on top chef hundreds of times, someone wins immunity and then sucks but does not go home.
- The fact that the judges even put Nicholas on the spot about resigning was an uncalled for, bitch-ass move. Not once in the history of the show have they done that to someone who EARNED immunity. That is what fucking "IMMUNITY" is all about. If the judges don't like it, then they shouldn't offer immunity in the first place!
Shirley and Stephanie were just being crybaby bitches. It's easy to say that you'd have fallen on your sword when you weren't put in that situation. I'm glad Nick didn't give in to the pressure. It's a game, and he was playing the game by the rules.
As for Carlos, he likes to fuck with the other contestants stealthily (not cleaning his knife, being a little bitch about not being able to cook in a pizza oven, etc., etc.). He has pushed Nick far enough, and Nick is ready to pounce at any indication that Carlos is ready to start shit yet again.
Nick has a great shot at winning. It'll be down to him, Nina, and either Louis or Shirley (Louis beat Stephanie in LCK...yay!).
- [quote] I am not a Nick fan but, that was very unfair of them to ask him to step down when he won the quick fire. It is not as if he had zero part in planning or implementation of the other dishes. No one asked the chick who made a salad on the college challenge to go home because she had immunity. It was bullshit to allow them to make him feel like shit and the two other women saying "oh I would have resigned if it was me.." that is bullshit too.
This is why I hate Tom Colicchio. He sits there so smugly, and pretends as if he isn't biased.
Donald Trump pulled this same bullshit move in "The Apprentice," the year the black guy won. After winning, Trump asked the black guy if he should "share the prize" with the blonde girl, because they were "both good." WTF??? No other Apprentice winner had ever been asked to share the prize.
I fucking HATE IT when reality shows put people on the spot like that!!!
Nicholas won immunity FAIR AND SQUARE, and either Shirley or Steph should have gone home. Period. End of story.
Nicholas is a worrisome, nervous nellie to begin with, and that was so completely uncool of the show to torture him like that. I am so happy he stood his ground.
The poor guy couldn't even look up because the judges made him feel so bad. That is fucking heartless, and speaks more to the classlessness of Padme and Colicchio, than it does to Nicholas failing on a challenge. Fuck BOTH Padme and Colicchio!!
This show is really starting to suck in its favortism, and I'm happy that Louis beat Steph at last chance kitchen.
Since Tom loves his AZNS so much, I'm guessing either Korean guy or Chinese girl win the prize. That would make three AZNS in a row with that crappy Texas season, then lesbian Kristin coming back from the dead in LCK to win the Seattle season, to one of the AZNS winning this season.
Perhaps the show should change its name to Top AZN chef.
- I don't like how the judges tried to guilt Nick out of his immunity.
That was a shitty thing to do.
- Then at the end Tom says.... That's how the game is played.
No kidding asswipe. That's why you have quickfires for immunity.
So why, for the first time ever in Top Chef history, did you try to make it seem like a player should just "fall on his sword" rather than use his earned immunity card.
Stephanie is a lying bitch. If she ever could have earned immunity, she damn well would have used it.... just like everyone else.
I can't look AT YOU, you dumb shitty chef!
- LOL R148... "Your cherry got popped."
I saw the repeat last night and would never have caught that if not for you.
Show a little class, Nina.
- Well, that chocolate duck with corn silk must've REALLY SUCKED.
- R158 is exactly right, and there have been many other circumstances where immunity has been granted and that person is in the bottom. In fact, it's almost inevitable at this point. It's artificial drama.
That table was one of the cuntinest I've seen on this show. That French bulldyke and Spanish queen cunting at the table was obnoxious. The horrible chicken concoction was dreamed up by the dyke and she didn't defend him at all. Her entire menu was gag inducing. Ice cream and fish? Ugh. Pepin then way overstepped his bounds by going after Nick, especially after granting him the immunity. And those two assholes saying they would have stepped down?! HAHHAHAHAH, cunts please.
- R164, it wasn't even duck. He ending up buying cornish game hen because there was no duck. I'm with you on it must've really sucked. It looked awful.
- [quote]Since Tom loves his AZNS so much, I'm guessing either Korean guy or Chinese girl win the prize. That would make three AZNS in a row with that crappy Texas season, then lesbian Kristin coming back from the dead in LCK to win the Seattle season, to one of the AZNS winning this season.
You sound like a real racist asshole.
- It'd be nice to see Shirley and Nina as finalists I think.
- R168, no it wouldn't.
- Is that 10kt or 14?
- How many quick fires has Nick won? He won his 1st last week. How many challenges has Nick won? Nina and Shirley have more wins than Nick. Either one deserves a spot in the final. Nick's fate is pretty much sealed when it comes to the judges. Unless Nina or Shirley fail miserably I'll expect to see them in the finals. Also, Nina and Louis are friends she'll probably be more happy to him in the final than Nick.
- It'd be really nice to see Louis and Ty-lor Boring go at it.
- it's just a reality game show, and they want him to "fall on his sword"? hell no. i would laugh in their faces.
- I'd rather fall on Nick's sword. Heh heh.
- Nick does not deserve to be in the final based on his overall performance. I hope in the future immunity is done away with-they should have the quickfire challenges just be held to gain an advantage in the elimination rounds.
I don't get it….
- Can't believe no one has posted about how Stephanie, two episodes in a row, was shown going out of her way to talk about how hot a woman was -- first Padma and then the French chick. The prods and eds must have really hated her to bend over backwards to include that footage not once but twice.
- I was just gonna post that, R177!
"Padma is perfect. She's so beautiful." And she said the same thing about the French lady.
I know Steph says she has a boyfriend, but she was also Kristen Kish's roommate (and strangely denied she was a lesbian at the time), and she goes on and on about all the beautiful women, so I'm just sayin'... lol
- I love Carlos' hair.
- Spoiler Alert:
Stephanie loses in Last Chance Kitchen. She's gone.
- Nick makes me so nervous to watch. He seems like he could go postal at any second. It was incredibly tacky the way he spoke over Carlos as he tried to introduce his dish in Spanish. I'm not at all surprised he was the only person out of dozens who got fired when his restaurant changed hands.
I don't begrudge him for clinging to his immunity as it is clearly his only way to advance at this point. He certainly would have lost Last Chance Kitchen. He may have his French training but he is not a deserving winner of the show. I wouldn't want to try his food. I have this weird feeling it would taste like bandages.
He's snake-bit at this point and I'll be surprised if he makes it to the finals. He's got a target on his back with the judges, and in any scenario where it's between him and someone else, he's toast.
- Hot Nick makes all of the judges sloppy wet, so he's a shoe-in to win this season.
- IMO, if Nick's dishes were the worst and he had immunity, no one should have gone home. I know cheftestants have been eliminated in previous reasons for good dishes based on results.
- I'm so happy Nick stayed.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think that the producers are fucking with Nick. They know he's hot under the collar and they know he's a nervous wreck.
All they have to do is tweak the oven a little bit, and you have a Nicholas meltdown! Too easy.
That could be why he got to stay. They knew they fucked with him (for drama), so his consolation prize was not going home.
Poor guy. I really feel for him because he's convinced he's a super talented chef, but the judges are making him feel like shit. After the show, he's probably gonna be suffering from some major ulcers.
Next week, I think either Carlos or Nina goes home. Chinese girl will probably win. Yawn. Aren't you supposed to be American born to win Top Chef??
Jeez, if this country can't win its own cooking competitions, then we're in some BIG TROUBLE.
I mean, there are THREE foreign-born contestants in the top 4. And the judges HATE the one US born contestant. How shitty is that?
- Could it be any more obvious that this show is as fake/rigged as the housewives? Nick staying was laughable, and it's only because he's a whiny bitch who both cries like a baby and bitches like a queen.
- [quote]I mean, there are THREE foreign-born contestants in the top 4. And the judges HATE the one US born contestant. How shitty is that?
Not shitty at all. Who the fuck cares where they were born? It's about who can produce the best food on a consistent basis. I'm rooting for Nina to win, with Shirley as the runner-up.
- Louis won LCK again. YAY! One more, and he's back in the game. Tom said that it was the best dish he had tasted all season. Louis is a force.
Nick was a real dick to Carlos, but I'm sure Carlos has (mostly wittingly) pushed every one of that (HOT!) man's buttons. I really admire Carlos for not letting anyone see him crack; he doesn't go psychotic like Nick sometimes does. And I agree with R184, the judges are fucking with Nick's brain.
Shirley has found her stride. Unless she royally screws up now, she may win this thing.
It seems that Nina messes up on the next episode (according to her own admission), so she may be headed for LCK.
I'm still hoping for Louis or Nick for the win.
- Why does Nick deserve to win exactly? I can't remember the last time the crybaby presented a noteworthy dish. Every episode surrrounds him whining incessantly, saying how he's going to do something great, then bemoaning how much he sucks in the end.
- I still want to eat Carlos' hole.
- [quote]Why does Nick deserve to win exactly? I can't remember the last time the crybaby presented a noteworthy dish. Every episode surrrounds him whining incessantly, saying how he's going to do something great, then bemoaning how much he sucks in the end.
- [quote]I mean, there are THREE foreign-born contestants in the top 4. And the judges HATE the one US born contestant. How shitty is that?
You sound like a real asshole.
- Roy was a real asshole. I have eaten at both his OC and Orlando restaurants..overpriced crappy food in my book.
- I want Nick to fuck me deep and hard when he is having problems with his anger management.
Am I wrong for that?
- r193 no
- [quote] Aren't you supposed to be American born to win Top Chef??
Where the hell did you get this idea? I wonder where you live and how old you must be to have this mindset.
- [quote]Why does Nick deserve to win exactly? I can't remember the last time the crybaby presented a noteworthy dish.
I recall him putting together better food than, say, Brian Huskey who was the last to exit the kitchen. Huskey talked endlessly about what a great chef he was and about bringing on his game - but his confidence and metaphors were always way stronger than his dishes. And Huskey rarely exhibited much clarity and ambition in the concept of his dishes; they seemed seat-of-his-pants concoctions than thoughtful concept.
Nick falls prey to over-conceptualization. Shirley and Nina seem to have solid and interesting concepts, and they have a more genuine confidence of the path from concept to taste.
I'm glad Louis has had seven wins in the Last Chance Kitchen, and hope he will be in the finale.
- Nick seems disturbed.
It'll be an all female finale.
- Y'all are going to cause me to explode!
- It's hard to see how anyone bests Shirley or Nina.
Would any of you know if there are any photographs of Nick' s taint available on the internet or elsewhere? Thank you in advance!
Have a blessed day!
- Nick screams hungry bottom.
- The food truck guy wasn't merely harsh, he was supremely full of himself. I assume he's an endless joy to work with.
Nick was a real hottie when he was younger.
- Roy Choi was disgusting. He's half the cook of those he was humiliating.
- [quote] Nick screams hungry bottom.
I would rim Nick from here to Tuesday. I want to spoon him to sleep while he tosses and turns from his endless nightmares.
[quote] The food truck guy wasn't merely harsh, he was supremely full of himself. I assume he's an endless joy to work with.
[quote] Roy Choi was disgusting.
He was a prick last season, too. He discussed with the contestants how he started off as a juvenile delinquent with a bad attitude. And this has changed how?
He's even a bigger prick this season.
I especially love how he ranted that the dishes weren't interesting and needed more flavor and zing.
Then he hands shirley the win because her dish had so much balance.
What a fuck face. So do you want the dish to hit you in the face or do you want it to be "harmonious?" Dumb shit.
He runs a fucking food truck. His opinion shouldn't even count.
Fortunately, Carlos got him back. Choi said, "I know Al Pastor, I'm from LA." And Carlos said, "You're from LA and I'm from Mexico." Haha Fuck you, Roy Choi.
Loved the dart board they made of his face.
Just had to point out the Nina awkward comment of the night.
Last time she told Carrie that the judges popped her cherry.
This time she told the young kid servers that they "have to make love to the food." Nice, Nina.
- R202 NAILED it. I fervently pray that at least ONE lucky guy was fortunate enough to hungrily gulp down Nick' s sweet man seed while Nick was growing up.
- The FUCK is wrong with you people-Nick is not hot in any way, shape or form. AWG alert! He's such a fucking bitch too who isn't that great of a cook. Carrot powder? yeah...no. That's 2 consecutive elimination rounds in which his cunty self should have gone home but didn't. If he makes final 2 that would be a very bad joke.
R206 is right. Nick is whiny and sad and self-pitying.
- Jealous ABG alert @206.
Nick is HOT.
- Nick's hole must be.....WONDROUS.
- Give me sweet Louis over high-maintenance Nick any day.
- Are they pushing Nick through to make things more disappointing when he loses?
- Tonight's Last Chance Kitchen leaves off with a mystery as to whether it was Louis or Carlos won the chance to compete further.
- The whiny bitch skates through AGAIN.
- Hi Nick! I'll see you in Maui! Heh heh.
Sorry, Louis. :-(
- I noticed that Nick's last name is Elmi.
Is that Italian? What is my hot-mess, big-cocked Nick's ethnicity?
- Nick opened his own restaurant in November, which means the money came out of somewhere. I hope it doesn't mean he won. He's a whiny little bitch.
- I like Nick. His cooking is always technically amazing. Adjusting seasoning is an easy correction. But Carlos has comparatively little technique. I think they made the right decision.
And I doubt that Nick's opening a restaurant in November means he won. On game shows like this, the winner usually doesn't receive prize money until the show airs. At least that's how Jeopardy works.
- Nick is a sour, whiny little bitch, and all the while he's complaining about his "integrity" and Carlos always cooking Mexican food. Mexican food which has earned him a Michelin star for his restaurant. R217, you can have Nick's cooking which seems like the very definition of bland, pretentious whitebread New England "American" food. I'd much rather have Carlos' flavorful Mexican food than Nick's carrots done 10 ways or whatever..
- You can really tell it burn's Nick's ass that he probably spent $100,000 or more for a classically-trained culinary education and he's competing against some Mexican dude that worked his way up in the kitchens for free and has a Michelin star (while Nick does not).
- I think Padma said it best..final four and we are still saying "if only Nick used a little salt.."
I think they keep nick so he can implode when he loses next week going in to the final two.
Carlos wins Last Chance Kitchen....but if you saw the previews for next week you know that...when they reveal the chef behind the leaves you can see he has a gut...Louis was very fit...Carlos has a gut.
- I suspect you are right, r220. In next week's previews the look on Nick's face when the winner of LCK is announced is not a happy look.
- Is it just me, or has this season been on FOREVER???
I want to fuck Nick in every possible way, but no way should he win over Shirley or Nina.
- I love this show. I love watching very skilled people doing something really well. I'll be sad when this season is over. I've really enjoyed this group of chefs. And I'm someone who pretty much hates television.
- r222 you are right ... my partner and I noted this too ... there have to have been more episodes than past seasons.
I must say, though, I appreciate that the cooking challenges have shifted back to more basic stuff this season. As opposed to recent seasons where they were making them, like, cook a meal while they were skiing down a mountain or whatever.
I'd eat Carlos's seafood tamale 10 times over before I'd be particularly interested in Nick's fish cooked 15 ways or whatever the hell.
It was pretty clear that Padma wanted Nick out, but Tom overruled her. I'm sure there was a desire for Nick to be in the finals for the drama factor, and they knew he'd most likely have a meltdown at Last Chance Kitchen.
I'm mystified by the Nick lust displayed here. He's got a sniveling, Toby Maguire quality that I find deeply off-putting.
- ...a sniveling, Toby Maguire quality...
That's one of the things I like about him...!
- Roy Choi was really fucking pretentious about SANDWICH MAKING. I mean, it was the epitome of someone who grew up with nothing, got celebrated and then turned into a pretentious little shit who has no clue that their hoity toity attitude only serves to reveal the vulgarity.
I predict that Carlos does NOT win last chance Kitchen. The look of horror when Nick, Shirley and Nina ALL share when the winner of LCK is revealed to them can only mean that it's Louis.
They would have loved to see Carlos because they'd been with him the longest and they all believe they can beat him.
Louis on the other hand - they don't know shit about him or his cooking. He was eliminated so long ago! And yet, as soon as they lay eyes on him again, they all know one thing:
That Louis has won LCK seven, eight, nine times in a row to get to the finale. Winning again and again And that he might possible win the finale.
I look forward to next week!
- They've got to cut down on the number of contestants.
This year's season seems like it started back in August. Should be 10-12 weeks MAX
- Oh boo hoo. If you don't like to watch, don't tune in. I for one don't mind how long the series is; it sure beats the other low-brow fare that airs on Bravo (House Wives, that Stanger cunt, and the endless filler "reality" shows).
As for the final LCK winner, it's definitely Nick's archnemesissy, Carlos. That partial body reveal does not belong to Louis (the tall lanky hunk). Besides, the reaction on Nick's face said it all. He did *not* want to see Carlos again. Had it been Louis, he would've registered an "impressed" look, which would've translated into a smile of surprise. Just wait and see.
Anyho,now that Louis is out of the running, I hope Nick mops it all up with his slightly moist slurpalicious hole.
- [quote] I'm mystified by the Nick lust displayed here. He's got a sniveling, Toby Maguire quality that I find deeply off-putting.
Well screw you. I want Nick to sit on my face while I pleasure his whiny hole. He is so ADORKABLE.
Every week I melt when I see Nick standing in the bottom, and it REALLY turns me on when he says over and over "I'm in the bottom again." Oh how I wish, baby.
From his sensible black shoes, to his off-white pants, and the way his meaty thighs fill out those pants, to his slight paunch, to his creamy skin tone, to his perfectly coiffed hair. Nick is ... hotness.
I'm guessing the asian wins. It's pretty obvious from the editing, just like it was during that craptastic Texas season when Tom Gayle and Padme creamed over that mediocre round-faced guy.
Oh, and the inappropriate Nina comment of the week? "I wanted to flip a table." Oy.
If Carlos' restaurant did indeed earn a Michelin star, then he's definitely back in the competition. His seafood tamal was really creative, and I'm surprised that they sent him home for that.
I wish Nick would win this season, but we all know it's going to be another asian who wins for the third time in a row. I think it's time to change the judges.
- The Nick-troll is boring...there's nothing hot about that whiner who puts 100000 ingredients into every dish. Shirley and Nina are infinitely better.
- Shirley for the win, and she would have completely earned it.
But, I'm still pissed at how they tried so hard to guilt Nick out of his immunity. That was totally uncalled for AND it was the first time they had EVER done that.
Like someone said, when Carrie had immunity and made that shitty salad in the college challenge(about 1 student stood in her line), not one person turned to her and said..... Damn, girl, just turn in your immunity and go the fuck home.
- Shirley vs Nina. Shirley's "I found my voice" shtick is getting a little old. Nina seems to be making some mistakes lately. But they are better than the men.
- [quote]I'm guessing the asian wins.
"The asian" has a name, asshole.
- Ah Sole?
- R234, what the hell is wrong with you?
- You really can't tell if Nick's facial expression is based on Carlos's return. Editing can change alot of things. It could be Nick's reaction to the ingredients, challenge itself or finding out that 2 people will be eliminated after the Quick Challenge.
I personally think its Louis. By now, everyone has to have forgotten about him. They were probably expecting Stephanie since she went out on a dish that was MUCH better than Nick's.
- The look on Nick's face was a result of my explosion.
- I want to be in the middle of a Nick and Louis sandwich! Those two are hot as hell!
- Are there any updates on Nick's taint? Links, perchance?
Thanks in advance!
- OMG. ♥♥♥ LOUIS! ♥♥♥
- Please, Lord. Let the final two be Nick and Louis.
- Nick comes from behind!
- YES YES YES!!!
Nicholas my stud muffin is in the finale!!
How hot were Nick and Louis together. I have not once seen Nick overly excited throughout the entire season, but he literally "lit up" when he saw Louis!
And the deep embrace they gave each other both at the beginning at the show and the end of the show. Do you know how badly this gets my fantasies going??? Two hot DILFS engaged in passionate, sweaty sex???? Damn!!
In some of the opening shots when Nick is walking down the hallway in his grey pants, I don't know if it's me, but he looks like he's PACKING. It could be me projecting, but he really looks hung.
I really hated to see Louis go because I was hoping he would be in the finale against Nick, but I'm happy with Nina. She has been really solid throughout the season.
So what happened to that theatre-style finale, with all the spectators in a live cook off? Did the producers realize what a crapfest that was?
Looks like the finale will be traditional, with regular service, and the judges making their decision based on an ENTIRE MEAL, and not course by course. Smart move.
At this point, I'd be happy with either Nick or Nina winning, but I've been pulling for my hottie DILF Nick since episode one, so I hope he wins.
- I have never desired to be DPed in my life. But Nick and Louis could do it. Louis for his sheer sex appeal, Nick for his sweetness. But in reality, Louis would top me, I'd top Nick and all of us would be quite content.
- The whiny bitch and his red nose skate through again. This show is almost as scripted as the housewives.
- Gail, you're such a slut! You're barefoot and pregnant and already dreaming about being DP'ed?? MARY!
- Does Louis like the homosex?
- There's no point of even watching next week. They are going to give it to Nick.
I want to give him something else, though. While Louis gives something to me from behind,
- Nick was clearly chosen as the winner from the beginning. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
- Yeah they gave him the spam challenge win even though the guy clearly said his dish was "sodium challenged." I wished Padma would have pipped uo and said "STILL? Oh fuck send him home."
- Nick and Jason are reunited AT LAST in the finale. Barely-contained homo flirting and bro love will abound. Yay!
- I did feel bad for Louis, and it really should have been a single-elimination round. If they needed to compress things, they should have had the double-elimination round earlier.
OTOH, I don't feel bad for Shirley, even though she was a strong competitor. Something about her is off-putting, perhaps because she never met an article she couldn't omit from a sentence.
- R252 misogynistic and racist shithead.
The producers are so annoying and it's obvious they knew Nick would be a villain so they brought him to the finale when his cooking throughout the season did not warrant a first or second place finish. From the beginning it was ALL about Nina and Shirley yet whiner white male privilege Nicky gets through. I expect him to win now. The struggle is just so real for that guy.
- The racist who just knew Shirley was picked the winner before the show even started must have shit her pants when she got knived last night. Was really hoping for a Nina/Shirley final two. Not buying the whole Nick redemption arc one bit.
- He opened his own restaurant in November. When does this finish shooting?
- If that whiny bitch wins it all, then this season was completely worthless.
- [quote]misogynistic and racist shithead.
R253 You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think they mean.
- Ah, women who make it to be a chef are tough and talented cookies. It isn't an easy environment still for women.
But Top Chef contestants are on equal ground. Nick did not excel for most of the season and is a whiny baby. A soft guy physically and otherwise. Female chefs are always a bit tough, or they wouldn't make it. Restaurant kitchens are a very male dominated and rough environment, no one should argue that. I guess they are misogynist if you like that word, but not a place of white privilege. Top level chefs are a pretty interesting bunch, most all of them egocentric with asshole qualities. Regardless of sex or colour.
I hope Nina wins. She has the superior skill and confidence, and is not a cry baby.
It was clear that Nick beat out Shirley in the last challenge, but I still doubt that he beat Carlos in the previous one.
So he has learned to use salt and add heat, he listened a bit. But his talk is whiny and presumptuous and he remains infallible and tediously self pitying in his presentation. He should be grateful to still be there.
It was also clear that Shirley and Nina wanted Nick to win the last spot over Carlos, not because he was easier to beat, they just had more respect for him as a chef and they were genuinely happy for him. Shirley may have lacked the killer instinct. Nina won't have that problem.
I never want anyone deep in my hole, but I like to fuck a hot guy. Nick would still be very late in line. He has a weak countenance and personality, soft features, and bad teeth. He does exemplify some sort of privilege, but I think it mostly comes from childish cluelessness.
Shirley, Carlos, Nina and Louis are all more accomplished and original chefs than he. He feels unappreciated, poor boy.
They are doing pop-up restaurants for the finale. I think nervous Nick will have a girly breakdown, and Nina will have a mental lapse. Either can win.
- wait wait wait Shirley was asian????????? NO...
- [quote] I think nervous Nick will have a girly breakdown
Did you see the previews for the finale? Nick seems to go absolutely apeshit at somebody!
I hope Nick wins. He's the kind of person who needs to own his own restaurant, because he doesn't seem to play well with others.
Nina seems like she can get hired anywhere, because she's a hard worker and a skilled chef.
That said, I'd never want to work for Nick. He would be absolute hell. But I still wouldn't kick him out of bed!
- Ha-ha-ha; f--k Shirley; entitled-acting f---ing s--t. Boo-fucking-hoo.
BUt I don't think Nick deserved to be there. Cannot WAIT till next week!
- It's nice to see the boys are still ̶f̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶u̶d̶d̶i̶e̶s friends. And apparently, someone in the comments section doesn't care much for Jason.
- Oh, and this Philly food critic creamed himself all over Nick's food at his new restaurant, "Laurel".
- Jason is also opening his own restaurant.
- You know, Nick doesn't ping for me AT ALL, but is there the slightest possibility that he has ever dabbled with another guy??? Does anyone from Philly have ANY info on Nick and Jason? Or Nick and Louis??
That would be soooooo hot! If it ever happened, I would imagine Nick being a whimpering bottom while somebody plowed his nervous hole. Oh damn, that's a hot image...
- Jason's menu. He's got "sam'iches"!
- I would count the hairs on Nick's asshole with my tongue.
- Nick better not win-he clearly doesn't deserve it. Even if he cooks amazingly in the finale, does it make up for him coming up short for almost all of the season while Nina was consistently at the top? NO. If Nick wins it would make Top Chef even less legit than before. They've had plenty of talented chefs on this show, but like those singing shows, most of the time the best contestants don't win.
- For better or worse, they usually do try to judge on the meal in front of them, not on past performance. That being their goal, it would be far better if they didn't know who cooked what.
- If Nina wins, hopefully she'll see a dermatologist to remove those maltballs growing on each side of her nose.
- Why does Nick always look like he just stepped out of a shower, He seems dripping wet at all times. He also always looks like there are tears just behind his eyes. Is this part of his appeal?
- I don't understand ANY of this attraction to Nick.
- Looking forward to Nick going ballistic apeshit, banging tables and yelling. Hahaha I guess he was foreshadowing when he said nice Nick is going to turn into bad Nick.
He has a real temper! Which, of course, turns me on even more.
I love when Nick slams his fist and screams, then Gail says... "awk-ward." Hahaha
I want Nick to win so bad because he's so hot!!!
- This is all just too much pressure for me.
- I was hoping we'd see Nick in at least a bathing suit in Hawaii
- r275, does pasty chub get you off?