- I'd like to see "fresh meat" on a Triscuit.
- There's a hot young thing named Colton Haynes. Or so I hear.
- I would like to see Danny Pino's penis in the pages of Playgirl.
- Chace Crawford and Penn Badgley. Together.
- Scott Foley
- The Good Wife's Josh Charles and Matt Czuchry
- Alexander Koch, "Under the Dome."
Tom Mison, "Sleepy Hollow"
LL Cool J, "NCIS:LA"
Blair Underwood, "Ironside"
- Jon Hamm
- The lead of the TV Show "Grimm", David Giuntoli .
- I would pay good money to see Hamm and the Hammaconda, too. And I'll just bet he has an amazingly hairy moist hole.
- Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion -- which I would define as…unconditional love -- is essential to a Jedi's life.
- Darren Criss
- Norman Reedus
- Tyron Leitso
- Jamie Dornan, star of BBC 2's THE FALL.
- R13 and R14? How about you provide some context... who the fuck has ever heard of those names? At the very minimum, cite the show and the character... better yet, include a picture!
- I know it's probably not the most obvious choice, but Clark Gregg. I think he's sexy as hell.
(R17 didn't bother to read R16 first? Really?)
- Mondays, 10:00 eastern time, Dylan McDermott on Hostages and Ryan Egold on The Blacklist.
- R16 Please eat shit. That's why there's Google!
And **I** know who Tyron Leitso's sexy ass is. Sorry you don't get out much, Waddles.
- Eric Christian Olsen from NCIS:LA.
- Jesse Spencer, Chicago Fire:
- The entire male cast of NASHVILLE, starting with Michiel Huisman:
- R20, given that this thread is about TV "stars", wouldn't that mean that R16, aka Waddles, doesn't get "in" much?
- If you're so smart, R18, R16, R9, how come you didn't provide a link that works to David Giuntoli's picture. When I click on the link in R9, I'm taken to a "Forbidden" link.
- Tilky Montgomery Jones from NASHVILLE.
- Juliet almost married Tilky's character. I hope he comes back.
- R25, the link works just fine for me. And any time you get a 'forbidden' link, you can just copy and paste it into a new browser window to see it.
I thought everyone knew that.
- Goran Visnjik.
If you have to ask why I can't explain it to you.
- I find it fascinating that when people are legitimately called out for doing something stupid or wrong, their reaction is never "Oh, okay, thanks, I'll do it better from now it", it's always to double-down on stupid or just become a complete raging dick about it.
See R20 for a perfect example of this kind of asshole.
- Sam Palladio on NASHVILLE:
- Let's see if it works this time, R28:
- That's funny, R28. As soon as I copied the link from the "Forbidden" window, I could see David in R9.
And I've reposted the pic, too.
- Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden.
- R30, you need to calm the fuck down. R20 is exactly right.
- Eric Close from NASHVILLE:
- No, R20 isn't.
Why should one thousand viewers be forced to rush to google to figure out who the hell you're talking about when you post some relatively obscure name... when the person posting can take two seconds to cite the show and/or character, and take an extra few seconds just once to post a link to a pic.
If you're just going to demand everyone use google for everything, and never supply any context what-so-ever, then what's the point of even posting here.
- What is this "Nashville" of which people write?
- Ryan Kwanten and Stephen Amell. Together. Kissing and naked, lots of body contact.
- R16, et. al. is correct.
- Steven R. McQueen, from "Vampire Diaries"
- NASHVILLE on IMDB:
- R17=Jennifer Grey
- Joseph Morgan from The Originals:
- Michael Weatherly, from NCIS:
- Jeez Louise, who knew that Eric Close had such a great body?!? I looked at some of his older photos, and he's definitely gotten better-looking with age.
- Chris Carmack on Nashville:
- Chip Esten in NASHVILLE:
- And then there's Pablo Schreiber, Liev's brother, on IRONSIDE:
- Neal Bledsoe (r.), from IRONSIDE:
- And Will Estes, from BLUE BLOODS:
- r50, where is that still from?
- R52, it's from SMASH.
- The Zesty Man
- R37 is sore from clenching her diseased asshole. Please excuse her from class.
- Alex O'Loughlin AND Scott Caan
- R55 is butt-hurt and has nothing to come back with other than childish name-calling. You lose.
- Nick Cannon
- You lost again, R57. I'm bigger and I'm faster...and I will ALWAYS beat you.
- Playgirl. Fuck that.
- James Scott
- Brian Hallisay, Jennifer Love Hewitt's TV husband on The Client List, and real life baby daddy.
- Allen Leech
- 63 replies and no one mentions James Wolk?
You bitches are slipping.
- Stephen Amell! Ass spread wide open. Cock rock hard and spewing tons of hot jizz. Stephen (or an equally hot friend) lapping it up.
Oh no. Gotta go fap again.
- Stephen Amell has fat face. He really benefits from the scruff.
- Thomas the Gay Footman
- Stephen Amell's "fat face"
- Can you not read r68. I said his face benefits from scruff. That pictures is face looks fine and not because he has a beard.
- I can't read when you write like a tard, R69. Maybe you just have fat eyes.
- Charlie hunnam sons of anarchy
- Matthew Gray Gubler.
- Love Pablo Schreiber as Pornstache on OITNB. Would love for him to fluff up his stick for us.
- I've always had a thing for the guy who played Sawyer on Lost. He used to have an ad for cologne and he was hotter than hell
- Clark Gable (the grandson) from Cheaters!
- Tony Goldwyn
- Chandler Massey
- Nick Offerman!
- Be serious. Ryan Kwaten ids by far the sexiest thing on TV.
- R15, you are in luck. Jamie has posed nude in the past, showing full frontal. I'm sure you could find pics via google.
- George Eads.
- Hi, R80, and thanks. I've seen the pics you're talking about of the naked Jamie Dornan. Someone posted them on a Jamie Dornan thread, and the anti-circ troll turned it into into a typical DL Anti-Circ Uber Alles shitfest.
Have you seen him in THE FALL, a BBC Two TV series?
- Men of Mad Men - Hamm, Slattery, that cute little Vincent fucker, James Wolk, anyone with a hot dick and hairy hole.
In their period suits, of course. Nothing like a big wang hanging out of a three piece suit.
- No r83, scratch the period suit.
- Glenn, Glenn, Glenn. Tsk tsk tsk
- Although he is no longer on Game of Thrones, I'd vote for Richard Madden
R23 Michel Huisman is the new Daario Nahris on GoT.
- Mmmmm. Michiel Huisman. Luscious cock, ass, body, & face.
- Where was that from, R87?
- I second Darren Criss.
- Karl Urban
- Kyle Bornheimer from the show "Family Tools".
- Victor Lucas of the EP Daily.
- Tickle from 'Tickle'.
- R87 You have such good taste. Have you seen "Treme"?
- Cookie Monster
- Superboy from Young Justice
- Something like this, R96?
- Yes! Maybe with Red Arrow instead of Robin though.
- Another Superboy
- Another Superboy & Robin
- Encore une fois, Superboy et Robin
- Young Justice
- Enough with the fucking cartoons, already. Start your own cartoon thread.
- Bel Ami should do its own movie version.
- What's going on at R100? It looks like Superboy is terrified at what's happening while Robin is getting delight at his expense. It almost looks like sounding although I realize that's cum rather than an instrument of some sort.
- Connor Paolo from "Revenge"
- How do Robin and Superboy exist in the same universe? Superboy is just young Superman which means that when Superman was a boy, Robin wasn't even born yet.
- R107, you do know that Robin and Superboy are comic book characters, don't you?
- Superboy in the current comic universe is not young Superman, he's an attempt to clone Superman.
- Hello ?
True Blood's Joe Mangainelo (sp)
Hottest thing on 2 legs
- Miss Cillian Murphy, but she'd have to pose in all her female beauty in PlayBOY.
- Nashville's Chris Carmack
- David Tennant.
But not until he chops off those awful super long hair extensions.
- Elias Koteas, of course.
- Casey Moss. Thread closed.
- I'd like to untie Casey's football pants....
- Tim Kang - yum
- I can just imagine Tony Goldwyn laying on his back, fuck naked, legs spread open, his hard thick cock standing straight up, looking at the camera with a "come 'ere" kind of gaze....
- [quote] True Blood's Joe Mangainelo (sp)
Hottest thing on 2 legs
He wouldn't do - cursed with extreme tinymeat.
- Idris rules.
- All the guys from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia." Minus Danny DeVito.
- His name should be Casey Mouse, R115.
- Federio Diaz (telenovela hunk). Those count, right?
- ^ Ooops. That's Federico Diaz. Anyway, here's another pic.
- Jeffrey Toobin. Hey, I think he's hot.
- Killian Jones from "Once Upon A Time"
- Steve Grand
- Aaron Paul, aka Jesse Pinkman from "Breaking Bad." We're talking one little hottie, bitch!
- Does Netflix count as TV?
Because Corey Stoll
- DEFINITELY Jon Hamm.
- Tom Mison from Sleepy Hollow
- Danny Pino presenting the thick wedge of uncut Cuban pinga through his zipper, please.
- William Levy. Yeah Baby!
- You're in luck, R134.
- Ah R135! He IS Jewish! I'm verklempt!!
- Gronk - even though he screwed up yesterday.
- John Barrowman
- I'd like to see a lot of the original '70s nude celebs and hotties with a full boner.
- Keegan Allen ("Pretty Little Liars")
- R124. Good gawd! You win. He deserves to be posted again:
- who is that?