- Is anyone else as concerned for Rep. Sims as I am? OP, get a grip.
- I see him on the street all the time, very cute and nicely fit-fat. Girlier than you see from the video clips of him but he seems nice enough.
- Yeah I heard he's pretty flaming, but the beard gives him a daddy mystique (he's fairly non-descript without it).
- I liked him
- He's hot, and hardly flaming.
Maybe in porn a dude his size would have the fake deep voice, but this is a real guy.
- He seems a tad girly for a former footballer quarterback but hey, who am I to judge
- Yes, let's attack an out, gay politician for being too "girly". It's too bad he's not a paragon of gender-conformity like Harvey Milk or Barney Frank.
The bunch of you are idiots.
- I wasn't attacking, MARY, just pointing out, it's not for us to judge.
- You'd sleep with a lawyer?
- that is indeed a drawback
- [quote]just pointing out
But why? Why is it relevant? Ask yourself that. 3 out of 6 posts had to go out of their way to inject his perceived "girliness" into the conversation. It's distracting, shallow, counterproductive and fosters divisiveness.
Brian Sims is an excellent representative for us. His place on the masculine/feminine scale is irrelevant.
- So, does he have a boyfriend?
- R11 In any of those posts you mention, does any one say him being feminine is a bad thing? No, no one does. Yet you think pointing this out is the same as attacking him.
If you think pointing out he is feminine acting is the same as attacking him, then you are the one who has a problem with feminine acting men, not us.
- R11, honeybunch, calm the fuck down. This is datalounge, a forum for cattiness and as you can see from The Thread's Title, the point of THIS particular thread about BS is his sexiness. Not his voting record or his ability to represent sexual minorities
- [quote]So, does he have a boyfriend?
Yes, I'd like to know the answer to that one, too. Uh ... for a friend.
- OK, R14, I will get off my soapbox.
I just can't stand that in every single thread about this guy, we can't have more that 2 posts before his perceived masculinity is questioned, and usually by someone like R2 who has to post repeatedly about it. It's annoying, but that's the morons at DL for you.
- Most of us only learned about him from print articles which highlighted how he was a popular football player who shocked his team by coming out. The media presents him as a guy who shatters stereotypes etc, but then when you see him on video and the purse sort of falls out, it’s worth mentioning.
- [quote]but that's the morons at DL for you.
By morons, do you include the people who think pointing out his alleged feminine vibe is the same at attacking him?
- Of course not, R18. Everyone knows that calling someone "feminine" is the highest compliment we pay one another on DL.
- I think the fact that you can't even type the word "e-ffeminate" here illustrates that calling a guy that is a slur on DL.
- Brian, I love you. We all love you.
- He is really nice, thoughtful, and a great listener.
He does not have a boyfriend, but dates.
- And yet R20, no one here was using it as a slur. The people who did mention it also said he is nice, they are not judging him and that he is a real person.
Really, the only person here who has an issue with it is you.
- So what if Brian Sims is a big ol' girl? I don't see anyone making a big deal out of this except R20 who sounds like he has a chip on his shoulder. OP started out saying Brian was incredibly hot, which I take it as allowing other posters to chime in on his general attractiveness and overall looks. I don't see why it's so inappropriate then for some to point out that he's rather girly as soon as he opens his mouth. Some people may find that unattractive, whereas others may feel differently, but the point is that it's not so out of line, and might even be relevant, to observe that Mr Sim isn't as butch in real life as he may appear to be in photos in a thread that's devoted to his perceived hotness.
- Again, R23 lies. I have an issue with it, too.
- 'Girly' is totally pejorative and denying that is pointless. 'Flaming' is too.
- [quote]'Girly' is totally pejorative
Only if you are a misogynist.
- [quote]'Girly' is totally pejorative and denying that is pointless. 'Flaming' is too.
Yep. The disingenuousness in this thread is staggering.
[quote]Some people may find that unattractive, whereas others may feel differently, but the point is that it's not so out of line, and might even be relevant, to observe that Mr Sims isn't as butch in real life as he may appear to be in photos in a thread that's devoted to his perceived hotness.
So he's not hot because he's not sterotypically masculine? Got it.
- [quote]So he's not hot because he's not sterotypically masculine? Got it.
Who here has said that?
Oh, thats right, no one.
What was that you were saying about the disingenuousness in this thread?
- We will be dating soon.
- R22, indeed, I've seen him on a date, he seems to like bears
- Now that I know he's single, I'm tempted to catch the first flight to Philadelphia.
- Back off R32 , I'm sending him an invitation to one of Savannah's famous "gentlemen only" Christmas Parties.
- I wonder if he'd be interested in a game of touch football.
- [quote]Really, the only person here who has an issue with it is you.
Are you new here? The elderly assholes of DL are OBSESSED with this topic, and love nothing more than to tear down any openly gay man who shows even a hint of femininity.
- @R34: You bet your luscious phat ass, big boy! Message me!
- R35 Who here on this thread has torn him down because of his hint of femininity?
No one. In fact, this thread has turned into a big love fest for him, feminine traits and all.
- I think the gayvoice makes him hotter.
- [quote] I think the gayvoice makes him hotter.
- R35, I thought the bras were the YOUNGER contingent of DL. It was young people I imagined rejecting the beautiful dancer I met yesterday.
- An absolutely beautiful man both inside and out...love him!
- Very nice.
- Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm!
- I've known Brian since before he became well known and I know that the comments about him being fem are not true and not something to be ashamed of anyway. But I agree that the comment was meant out of sheer cuntiness from a very jealous and insecure person. He's a decent and honest guy and he would be friends with everyone on this thread regardless of the casual bitchiness doled out by people who have nothing nice to say. But out of respect, please knock off the shallowness. It is neither cute or necessary.
- It's the anti-gay shallowness that kills me, R44. And on a board that purports to be gay-centric! We see it again and again on any thread about out gay people who are successful.
That's why I think most of the people posting here are bitter, closeted, self-loathing types who hate to read about any out, gay, productive people.
- R44, would Tim Tebow be his "type"?
- Sorry R45. But as has already been pointed out, no one here is saying he is fem as if its a bad thing. In fact, the very people who have said it also have some very positive things to say about him. To jump to the conclusion that someone pointing out he comes off as fem is the same as attacking him says more about what you deep down really think about fem guys than it does about the people who made the remark. I've heard him talk. His voice does seem to have a higher pitch than most men, but that's not necessarily a fem thing. It could just be the way his voice naturally sounds (or at least sounds in a recording, which can be very different than how it actually sounds).
Attacking someone because of where they sit on the masculine to fem spectrum is wrong. But that is not happening here.
- Datalounge is a space for men who hate women. That's why you're here.
- Untrue, R47. 'Girly,' when used to describe a man, is pejorative. 'Flaming' is pejorative.
- He's girly And hot!
- And yet R49, then ONE person who said he seemed "a tad girly" also said they are not judging him because of that. In fact, people seem to be going out of their way to say, "so what if he is fem acting?"
- I saw him recently hug this older gent on the street. He greeted the guy by yelling out to him down the block with arms outstretched. a cute moment.
- Girly or not, he's smart and attractive. I couldn't ask for more.
- Would you describe his ass as "womanly"? Why or why not?
- Not when I've met him. Political, yes, womanly, not really
- He looks like he would have one of those firm, boxy man-ass. And furry.
Of course, I could be wrong. But I can dream.
- He's very fit-fat. very nice to look at. He's clearly a hugger, and that's a good thing.
- Is it okay to point out that he is a bottom?
- Hell, no R58! That makes him even better for someone like me.
Not that I would ever have a chance with someone like him.
- It is meant as compliment.
- What is meant as a compliment R60?
- Bottom or top, he's bearrific
- he flip flops
- He loves oral
- [quote]He loves Oral
So did I!
- Drunk Slags don't count
- He's thanking his lucky stars now!
- He likes palling around with 32-year-young Dan Savage!
- He even looks sexy giving blood for an HIV test!
- He can Rock, and He can Roll!
- R68, Dan Savage is 49.
- not according to DS
- I don't think R71 understands the concept of a joke.
- He has beautiful eyes.
- What's the joke?
- The "joke" is that Dan Savage has repeatedly given the wrong (much younger) age to the press, and only claimed it was a joke when he was called on it.
- Savage looks old for his age.
- I fail to see the humor.
- This how girly guys should behave. Be and look like a man even if you have a flaming queen inside. Just kill her!
- Thanks, R76.
Dear Dan, SFIFTL.
- He's a purple cheer leader!
- Bad leg tat
- I still wouldn't kick him out of bed for that though
- So we've established he's a bottom, a purse falls out when he speaks, he likes to hug, he has a bad let tattoo, he's smoking hot, he likes bears, he's SMOKING hot, he's honest, he plays guitar, he's SMOKING HOT, and he's really attractive.
- You forgot that we've also established that calling a gay man "girly" is a high compliment on Datalounge, where ef-feminate men are celebrated so much that webmaster had to ban the word.
Also, when the topic of an attractive, openly gay politician comes up, the most relevant thing is how "girly" he is or isn't.
- This is going downhill fast
- Why are gay men constantly picking on each other? It's revolting.
- He cleans up nicely
- he's my special friend
- I hope that he had a fun Friday night
- Is he partnered?
- no, single, dates
- I say GODDAMN!! Fuck, this guy is hot! I don't care if he sounds like Paul Lynde when he talks, I'd do him every night and twice on Sunday.
- he'd probably be into it
- KNOCK him up, somebody.
- He's on the pill, I've heard
- The pic with Dan Savage significantly lowers his value. Gross.
- Any pics with less clothing than have already been posted?
- R97, he's very much in the DL definition of things a "fame whore" in that if he can get of picture of himself with other person published, he'll do it
- And...the backlash begins.
He's a politician, and he's fighting for your rights. He is not a "famewhore".
- He is a famewhore. Unfortunately, there's a subset of gays with low self esteem who will always defend the pandering of craven politicians. Brian Sims is hot, but he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire (unless you're a dominant daddy bear/top).
- R101, I've met Brian and I know several others who've known him to varying degrees and you are completely full of shit. He's quite sincere and down to earth.
People like you are our worst enemies.
- Ooooo, you've met him. I stand corrected!
I stand by what I said, but if your opinion meant shit to me I would definitely apologize and join his official fan club.
- R101, you are a useless piece of shit. Kindly die in a grease fire.
- R101 Please impale yourself on a tetanus covered, rusty iron spiked dildo.
And THEN die in a fucking grease fire.
- LMAO...I'm sure the wonderful and amazing Brian Sims would be proud to know he has demented fans like R104 and R105.
Time to go die in a grease fire while I impale myself on a tetanus covered, rusty iron spiked dildo!
- [quote]He's a politician, and he's fighting for your rights. He is not a "famewhore".
no, honeybunch, he's both, he might be on the right side of history, but I know him, he's a fame whore, through and through.
- Is he a hippobottomus?
- Everyone's a bottom, Rose.
- I'd eat his ass with reckless abandon.
- WOW, he's looikng hotter than usual in that one.
- I want to see him in a jockstrap.
- R112 I'm sure Aaron Schock already has.
- I'd love for him to sit on my face.
- His breath stank
- My only issue with him is that he was pro-Christine Quinn.
- r110 dem TITS
- I'd love to be suffocated by those huge breasts!
- R115, in what context?
- Have spoken to him face to face and the cuteness was diminished by his halitosis--or coffee breath or whatever it was. One would think a politician would keep Altoids within reach at all times.
- He's out and about in the gayborhood today to honor "out fest"
- R120 = Brian Sims
- I saw him yesterday at Outfest! I admit I have a crush on him. PA needs guys like him representing us instead of Corbett or Santorum.
- r115/121: You should send a gift-wrapped, sealed bottle of Listerine to his office.
- 101/103/106 = Trolldar reveals you are a psychotic. Don't talk about "fans" of Brian Sims being crazy until you go back and reread your little seemingly PCP induced tirade against Sims.
You sound like a jilted lover of Brian's.
- He has that Korean dookie breath thing going.
- R124! What were his earrings like?
What was his caftan?
- Lay off, r128. Brian's good for PA. For shame, you, a Philadelphian too.
- Shame? What's the same in it?
- I see no shame in earrings or caftans!
- Aren't Politicians by definition Fame Whores (among others)?
- Ummm, GROSS.
- R132, pretty much, they come in many flavors, but that is the nature of their craft.
- I LOVE you Brian Sims!
- He loves the gays
- And, as evidenced by this thread, the gays hate him back.
Nice going, gays.
- No, r137, two or three basement dwellers who haven't been touched by a guy in six years hate him.
It's called jealousy. He's out, he's proud, he's giving bigoted politicians in PA a run for their money, and he's very hot. It's only natural that they turn just as vile as Republicans when jealousy rears its ugly head.
He is good for my state, even if he were as fat and ugly as the people who hate him.
- R138 is entirely CORRECT.
Everyone I know wants to fuck him like crazy. So sexy, so hot AND a good guy?! Jesus, let me at him!
- He takes tea at four o-clock, if you care to join
- He is amazingly photogenic.
- he loves cameras
- LOL R142, but surely the two are not mutually exclusive...?
- They do often work very well hand in hand
- R138, more like... in sixTY years
- he's in kansas now
- He's hot for corey
- He's hot
- He's not
- he's got
a big fluffy doggie
- He's SUPER hot. Anyone who thinks otherwise is blind, a pedo, or a MESS.
- he's my fave
- he means Business!
- R151 nailed it!
- I'd lick him
- Love him.
- Hug him
- I want to be suffocated by his huge ass!
- I want his earrings and caftans
- I'd be on my back, with my legs thrust in the air, in 15 seconds. He's gorgeous and sexy.
- he loves Madonna
- R-160 here - oy vey - the Madonna thing diminished by ardor but only a bit. I still want to him to pound me and then flip to top him.
- He loves singing show tunes at the Tavern on Camac
- My ideal white-collar worker...
- He's so handsome
- [quote]he loves Madonna
Really? He looks a lot younger than I would guess for your typical Madonna fan.
- The outfit is rather Dolce & Gabbana Autumn/Winter 2012. So gorgeous.
- what a cutie!
- Well, he's got a good sense of humor, here's his halloween costume (the guy on the left is the conservative fighting Brian's gay marriage legislation in the State House)
- R169, awww, i'm in Love!
- Talking and walking
- I disagree, with some above. If you're into masculine guys and we're talking about how hot someone is or not - you have a right to say he's not as masculine as previously thought. Who cares. Why do YOU have an issue with that is more the question LOL. Some dudes are girlier than others. And I say we can talk about it. Having said that Brian is FANTASTIC. Adorable. Fun, sweet, kind. And yes, he can be a little "chick-like" and that's not a bad thing to say. He's not as masculine, who cares? LOL it's who he is. But he is out there in his job fighting for all of us. And yes... I'd love to tap that. You guys have really got to get over this masculine/fem thing. Some guys like masculine guys, others like guys a bit more on the fem side. It's a big who cares it what's people like.
- He's a chunky Hunk
- Big time love him...I wanna lick him in places!
- I saw him in NYC years ago when he was dating a blond dude.. The blond was very drunk and not that attractive.
- He's a little fey.
- [R173], I am so using that to describe people.
- She's a big ole bottom. Butch on the outside but as soon as you take her home, her heels are on the ceiling faster than you can say, "oh yeah daddy!"
- R178, who doesn't like hunky bottoms?
- I don't have time to read this, is he a Dem or a Repug?
- He's thick! I loves me some thick.
- R181, he's dem alright, just not "straight dem"
- R184 Yes, I guess we can't say "voting the straight ticket" anymore.
- sexy man
- Sexy FuCK
- A little puff piece on Brian. Predictably, a number of the comments are hateful.
- He needs to lose the beard, and about 25 pounds.
- (r189) fuck off. He looks lovely just as he is. Jealous he does not relate to you twinkly looking terds? Not all of us do. I'll take my Mr. Sims just the way he is.
- I would do unspeakable (in a good way) things to that man.
- Why is he single if he's successful and good looking? Is there something we don't know?
- he's a sex symbol and apparently has a HOTTER brother
- he's got his new look going on
- Nothing sexier than a good-looking man who eats!
- Lick his hairy hole yummy!
- Are you all adults? It's pretty embarrassing how people are spending more time talking about how cute someone is rather than his political accomplishments. If he internalizes this petty bullshit he'll start to care about his appearance more than he should...and we'll lose an effective politician.
- R200, calm down! He's a good politician and he's doing great work to advance gay rights in a very non-gay friendly state. It doesn't mean we can't appreciate his beauty.
- Piss off r200 This ain't Towleroad or the Huffinton Post.
- [quote]Are you all adults? It's pretty embarrassing how people are spending more time talking about how cute someone is rather than his political accomplishments. If he internalizes this petty bullshit he'll start to care about his appearance more than he should...and we'll lose an effective politician.
Good Lord. Do you realize how many improbable leaps of logic that you had to make in order to arrive at your final, finger-wagging scold?
You really need to chill. How old are you? You sound like you're about 90.
- [quote]Nothing sexier than a good-looking man who eats!
and likes knocking back a few beers with friends too!
- He's heading to Japan at the behest of Caroline Kennedy!
- r207 I can see him in a kimono, that hot little beary bear.
- [quote]and likes knocking back a few beers with friends too!
- As soon as I saw him in the "This is What A Feminist Looks Like" t-shirt, I tuned him out.
Self loathing men are disgusting and are not to be trusted. I'll be sure to contribute to whomever decides to run against him in future primary races.
- how is that self-loathing?
- R210 = elderly racist asshole.
(troll-dar is not his friend)
- I loved when he opened his mouth wiiiiide in that short clip.
It's where my penis goes.
- I got a weakness for sexy southpaws
- Row row row your boat:
- A newish pic:
- What planet is R210 posting from? Sims is a Democrat so of course he identifies as a feminist. He's pro choice and supports equal pay and domestic violence legislation. If that's the sort of thing that drives you to "contribute to whomever decides to run against him in future primary races" then you're not a real Democrat anyway. You won't even find another candidate in the Democratic primary who doesn't support those things anyway. Democrats are feminists and support equal rights for everyone.
- Is this what's known as a mutton chop?
- Why won't the man take an island vacation so we can get a decent shirtless shot of him frolicking in the surf?
- I love you Brian, but mutton-chops? NO.
r216's pic is the way to go.
- out and proud!
he did the muttony thing for No-Shoave November
- R219, he's too busy going to youth centers and running off to Japan to see Caroline Kennedy!
- LOL I knew Brian Sims before all of this and -- look he's a very attractive good guy --- take that model and find it out there. There are OTHER Brian Sims out there.
Brian should be commended for the good work he's done basically ever since being a football player and if you haven't seen those pics -- woof... look that up.
I find it hilarious there is this thread, but GET IT. But someone said I want someone like him as if there are not people like him out there. There are, tons, they are just harder to find and you won't find them in a gay bar gents. Though Brian you may have lol. He's sweet and working for all of us. Perhaps he'll even go further one day. We should all support him.
- Dear Brian's stylish Thanksgiving in the Land of the Rising Sun:
- Oops here's the link:
- And here's the accompanying article:
- Sims on Black Friday....
"Black Friday is gross. No memes, witty quotes, or funny pictures. It's just gross. That is all."
- Well, smell him. What a snooty, uptight ass.
- He's a sounds great to me
- R228...you left out the part where he asked people to donate money to charities as a thanksgiving...he donated to the Attic Youth Center, which benefits LGBT youth. Did that part not bolster your attempt at a smear?
- I don't like his glasses. What happened? He didn't used to wear them all the time like now.
- [quote]Did that part not bolster your attempt at a smear?
Wasn't meant to be a smear. I agree 100% with him.
- R232, it probably makes him look "smarter" or something.
- quick interview before heading to Japan
- Went out to meet a friend tonight for a drink. he was at a bar I know well. We ordered and he mentioned that "other guys were showing up". In walks Brian Sims and about five friends. Brian sputters, walks around, orders drinks and chats on his cell. Then he joins my friend and I and talks amiably over a beer with us and a few of his electric and scattered crowd.
He's definitely wearing his "winter coat" (and so am I, i could easily lose 30 pounds, he and I could easily wear the same pants size now). He's very handsome and likes to engage. He does have a purse that falls out of his mouth when he talks, I'm really sorry to put it that way. You can easily overlook it though when you see how handsome he is and how much and hard he works on the right side of history.
I shook his hand, left my friend and proceeded to the Bikestop.
- He is too painfully handsome to look at.
- He's very normal looking, but yes, he is handsome
- DL likes the ugly old bear look.
Sorry, but Sims is nothing to write home about, and that voice of his is embarrassing.
- I liked meeting him, I clearly wasn't in his crowd though
- R240 What do you mean? Did he or his "crowd" think they were too good to hang around you.
- So great to see so much love for a guy like Brian Sims here. Raises my self esteem a bit knowing guys are into this type not just anorexic, hairless twinks.
I'm quite a bit like him, good looking, smart, but don't have an ectomorph body type. I could only weigh 150 lbs or less if I took up heroin or meth or cocaine or something like that or stopped eating altogether and had surgery. I'm not flaming but I'm not the most masculine guy either. I'm a bottom but have a hairy chest so I don't really fit most gay stereotypes.
Thank you, Brian, for being a positive example representing those of us who are real, regular guys, not just stereotypes from Bravo and fitness magazines.
- He's left handed too!
Well, he is
- [quote]Raises my self esteem a bit knowing guys are into this type not just anorexic, hairless twinks.
that he surely isn't, far from it in fact. and yes, I'm happy to see this too.
R241, his bunch just seemed, well, different, very electric, that I will admit. Maybe I'm getting old
- R239 = the racist black lesbian "AWG" troll
- OP, was he still wearing those nerdy glasses he's been wearing lately?
- Yup, he was wearing them the other night, I sort of like them. I need a new pair and I might just get a pair like his. . . .
- brian sims-----Clutches his lapels and spins slowly in a circle singing "SNOOOOOOOW!"
- I don't care if he has a bit of purse-mouth, he's still sexy as hell.
- nicer than nice
- swapped some body fluids with him in college, and I can assure you he isnt effeminate.
- probably once he stops talking, sure, I'd happily give him a roll in the hay.
- He is among the most handsome men I have ever seen. Have been following him for years, ever since he came out as a high school quarterback on Outsports. He's grown into such a handsome man. Love the beard, hate the glasses.
- big at NARAL
- sexy hunk
- Top ten eligible bachelor.
- Well, I USED to like him. He started a thread on his FB page about the 51 new 'gender' designations from FB, and he's been an asshole to anyone who isn't towing the PC line. Sorry, he's out.
- golly, you seem short-tempered
- R258, no darling, I'm not. However, I don't like the way he treated people on that thread who weren't towing the PC line. Which he was clearly doing for appearances' sake. There was no need to be so rude, particularly given that a lot of folks think that 51 genders is taking things a bit too far. Typical politician pandering to his base. No thanks.
- That OUT poll is hysterical. NO ONE voted for Andrej Pejic for hottest male!! That's ridiculous.
- R259, well, impeach him! Better yet, tar and feather him and make him write apologies on the blackboard to you a thousand times!!
- R257, R258, sorry but you're out. It's 'toe the line' not 'tow the line.'
I'd rather be PC than stupid.
- Tee Hee
- R261, R262, bite me, doll. And 'toe the line'? Honestly? Who cares. You're simple.
- "A lot of people who don't know the origin of the phrase picture someone pulling a rope, cord, or some other "line"--"tow the line"--as a way of working for whomever the "line" belongs to. Thus, if the administration has a "line"--i.e., a "party line"--then those who side with the administration help to pull it ("tow" it) along.
The phrase "toe the line" is equivalent to "toe the mark," both of which mean to conform to a rule or a standard. The Oxford Dictionary of Word Histories (Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press, 2002; ed. by Glynnis Chantrell) says, "The idiom toe the line from an athletics analogy originated in the early 19th century" (514).
The specific sport referred to is foot-racing, where the competitors must keep their feet behind a "line" or on a "mark" at the start of the race--as in "On your mark, get set, go!"
So one who "toes the line" is one who does not allow his foot to stray over the line. In other words, one who does not stray beyond a rigidly defined boundary."
- R265, die, Edwin Newman, die!
I'm guessing "obsessive compulsive disorder", with just a smidgen of borderline personality disorder?
You aren't going to have him in you, darling. Though he never mentions the lover, and keeps him rather hidden, people have posted pictures of him on Sims' Facebook page. They've been together a while. Sims is not a "bachelor".
- He's a sweetie
- R42, do you think that's what he looks like on the toilet?
- Would it kill him to post a shirtless selfie?
- I remember seeing a shirtless photo of him a while ago. Not much, with his back turned to the camera, but still shirtless.
- Found it!
- You have to be logged in to view that one
- OK, this link should work without having to log in. It's somewhere in the middle of the page.
- He looks not quite so scrumptious hunky in person now, possibly a bit too much late night chinese take out
But he seems really happy, and that more attractive than washboard abs
Brian Sims is going to run for Congress one day and win.
- Brian Sims is attractive, but he's a lawyer and a politician. Some of you are projecting when you create this superhuman version of him. Fact is, he's likely a sociopath who uses his looks and charm to get ahead. I'd certainly fuck him; however, I'm willing to be the has his share of skeletons in his closet.
- R276, well these guys think that porn stars are good prospective husbands, so DL isn't exactly a bastion of common sense. :)
He's hot, but too PC and phony. Typical politician. He panders.
- This is his lover. He's not single.
- [quote] Fact is, he's likely a sociopath who uses his looks and charm to get ahead.
honey-pie, I've met him, couple times. he's tall and does stand out in a crowd at a bar, but he's not ravishingly good-looking, even in Philly. He's very sweet-mannered and polite and seems to enjoy his free time nicely. Yes, he's a politician and at this point attends even the opening of a letter, but so far he's made very very few enemies. I'm sticking to that for now
- Oh man R278, he should never leave the house without a beard.
- "Lover", r278?
- Jesus, R266, calm down. If you will, notice the quotation marks around my post R265. I merely googled the debate between toe and tow and pasted in the answer. I am guessing you are the person who initially typed tow and don't like being corrected. Poor dear.
And as far as Brian's relationship status goes, I don't think it's too relevant to the fact that I want him IN me. I'm not going to cry myself to sleep over it, in fact I'm happy he has somebody.
- Is Brian a top? In my fantasies he's a versatile top who loves giving oral, front and back. A nice, thick 7 1/5 incher with a fat head and hairy low-hangers. Shoots huge loads and doesn't go soft until I milk the second one out of him. And he LOVES to cuddle after.
- R283 wow I want a video of your fantasies that I can watch over and over!
- [quote]Oh man [R278], he should never leave the house without a beard.
- R283, he's in person very huggy, so he's likely a cuddler too
- r276 = psychopath who fantasizes about gay porn stars all day in his cubicle.
- Sims with Ben Cohen
FUCK they were here in Atlanta and I missed it!
- I like the beard and glasses look, makes him more huggable looking
- R288 he strikes me as a complete cross between ex Portland mayor Sam Adams and ex gay porn star Blake Riley. Like a perfect mix.
- he's a nice chap
- Such a cutie!
- R279, oh you met him a couple of times?? well, then you are the expert darling!! I can always tell everything about a person by briefly meeting them a couple of times.
- R281, yes, dear. That's his boyfriend, lover, what ever you want to call him.
- R297 He's a lucky guy!
- [quote]well, then you are the expert darling!!
well, honestly, more than you, cunt
- Would love to see (and be with) him naked, but chances are more likely that he will someday be a U.S. Senator. I would like that even more.
- I'd like to see him drunk and singing karaoke
- He will be the FIRST GAY PRESIDENT!!!!!
Mark My Words
- Can I be his Monica?
- Hopefully you're better looking than that big dollop of rancid mayonnaise, R305. What was Bill Clinton thinking?
As for Brian Sims, it should be unlawful for him to wear any clothes, or ever leave my bedroom.
- Can I be his Socks?
- He's actually got the top two buttons undone here!
- He's so stinkin' cute.
- He's got a big fluffy doggie!
- I know, R313, that doggie is ALMOST as cute as Brian!
- he just endorsed this dude
- I wish he would endorse me.
- He posted today on Facebook that while listening to Etta James he found himself skipping down the street.
- R317 I saw that. What a queen! I love him!
- he even mentioned that for a former linebacker it seemed well, pretty fucking gay
- Good looking man.
- I hope he wins re-election!
- I hope that he does too
- I cannot imagine being his boyfriend. Everyone must want a piece of him. All the time.
- they do, so do I
- I want a piece of him - any piece, any time!
- Was tempted to post the following as a separate thread -- A Message from Brian:
It's only been a week since my political opponents announced their plan to campaign against me in this May's election and the ugly side of politics has already started to rear its head. They've chosen to marginalize me based on my sexual identity. Here's what they said in the Philly Public Record:
"...the 182nd [District], held by State Rep. Brian Sims, who has been running on the fact he is gay, and has heralded loud and long for his first [term], the need to promote gay rights."
This is nothing more than a political maneuver designed to distract the voters from the substantive issues of this campaign.
BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED!
I need your help now to make sure I can continue fighting on behalf of the residents of my district, Philadelphia and Pennsylvania.
Please consider contributing $25, $50, $100, or whatever you can today to make sure I can campaign with integrity and serve the interests of my constituents by clicking here: (link posted below)
Thank you for your continued support.
- BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED!
- He looks fat.
- Who's running against him?
- R326, I got the same email. Isn't Babette Josephs trying to regain her seat? I voted for Brian but to be honest I'm not able to come up with much of anything he's accomplished that affects me or my district.
- If he's fat, then I guess that makes me a chubby chaser.
- Maybe fit-fat?
- R330, Babette (or someone close to her) supposedly made the comment that Sims was running on his record for gay rights. (Not too vague of a homophobic comment.). Babette herself said that she was willing to run again because she was approached by SOOOOO many people who missed her doing work for the constituents.
- I liked Babette. I like Brian even more
- Former state Rep. Babette Josephs attempts a come-back
Chris Brennan; Posted: Wednesday, February 19, 2014, 4:49 PM
Former state Rep. Babette Josephs, who served 14 terms in the state House before being defeated by Brian Sims in a close 2012 Democratic primary election, today said she will try to win back her 182nd District seat in Center City.
Josephs, 73, is visiting her daughter in the Pacific Northwest and won't return to Philly until March 1, but said campaign volunteers are already circulating nominating petitions to get her on the May 20 primary election ballot. She is the process of registering a new political action committee, which will be called Bring Babette Back.
Sims, 35, reported having $42,029 in his political account as of Dec. 31.* Josephs said she did not raise any money in 2013, which means her PAC will start at $0.
"I'm always outspent. This is not about money," Josephs said. "I'm indefatigable. This is also about having a good campaign team, which I did not have last time. I do this time."
The 2012 race took on a rancorous tone, in part because Sims served as treasurer for Josephs' political action committee in 2010. He won the 2012 primary by 235 votes out of 7,283 ballots cast. Sims was unopposed in the 2012 general election.
Josephs said she is running again because she hears from former constituents and other politicians -- she would not give names -- who complain that Sims is not providing constituent services from his state office.
"I guess that would be excusable if the office holder was doing something in Harrisburg," Josephs said. "He's not. He hasn't gotten anything passed."
UPDATE: Joe Corrigan, a spokesman for Sims, said the freshman legislator “has without a doubt upended the status quo” in the state House and exposed a need for “fresh, progressive ideas” there.
Corrigan added that Sims “is excited to report the progress he has made in his first term to constituents in the coming weeks.”
PoliticsPA.com, citing anonymous sources, first reported this afternoon that Josephs was preparing for another campaign.
* This post has been updated to correct the 2012 fundraising amount.
- I love me that sims
- I love him too.
- Josephs is 73 and running for re-election? This is one thing I hate about politicians - it's almost like they get used to being in office and don't do anything else. Plus they get paid by the public regardless of how they do their job.
- Josephs was competent - but Brian is really very eager. he's knocking on every door in his district right now personally.
- How did he look, R339?
- really cute, I've met him before. he's dry very gay, no mistaking it, but he's very charming.
- Thanks R341. Very gay works for me!
- yup, he doesn't seem to care or hide it at all.
- Sims selfie.
- he looked pretty much like that today
- Yeah, that was from today, he just posted it on facebook!
- Why oh why is he hiding his good looks behind that ugly beard and those dorky glasses?
- He looks great without the beard but I prefer him with it. And he's cute with or without the glasses.
- Bringing some real hotness:
- Sex Symbol, y'all!
- And here's the adorable clip:
- Where is the lovely chest hair in r352 that we glimpsed in r308?
- If I opened my door to Brian Sims knocking and he was standing there offering himself to me I think I would keel over.
- Babette Josephs will kick his ass in the next election.
- I HOPE not
- R11 could you please go fall on a dildo and shut the fuck up?
- Why is Brian Sims an excellent representative for us? Because he's cute?
- he's eager
- He's smart and caring.
- He's got that "look"
- He's very bright...you'll notice his glasses.
- He's a chunky hunk
- Yep, R363, I like my hunks to have some chunk!
- On his FB page he is sexy and has moobs.
Dear God, there is hope...
- I don't know who's cuter!
- His gay voice ruins it.
- he's got it, that's for sure. but I still think he's hot.
- All these people saying "his gay voice" ruins it probably sound like Ross Mathews themselves.
Sims is perfect as is!
- Having chatted with him a couple times the gay voice isn't that grating, it really doesn't sound forced or unnatural, he just sounds happy and well, gay. He's quite to laugh so it's okay if he seems a bit "light" when he speaks.
- That dog has a look on its face as if to say: "that's right, bitches, Brian Sims is ON me. Jealous?"
- Vote early and often!
- I would love to cast my ballot in his box.
- he strikes me as a possible bottom, go for it
- he got a job (fair)
- Poor Brian on the periphery. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100872923900406&set=pcb.10100872925557086&type=1&theater
- he's get out in front
- he just (got ) married (to) two lesbians
- Freckled Hotness:
- The hardworking Politician in his rolled up shirt sleeves:
- The distinguished Statesman, with a fuller beard:
- A dazzling, vote-winning smile:
- I like it
- He's a feminist
- Happy White House Selfies
- Throwback Thursday!
- Total cutie
- He seems one of those guys who looks sexier as he ages.
- I think most guys do
- Before I make any crude, salacious remarks about that other guy in the pic at r381, do we know who he is, because woof x 2 for sure. He is looking at Sims like he could eat him for dessert.
- Can you blame him, R391?
- that's from a youtube clip - I'm sure of it, I've seen it
- hot fukkn damn. this guy has middle aged porn star all booked up if the political thing does not work out. and this is meant in a totally complimentary way. He is mighty damn hot.
- The pic is from this interview, r393
- He sounds less Fay there
- Fay Wray?
- Faye Dunaway!
- he sounds less like both of them, thank goodness, he does let the purse drop out of his mouth many times
- I love him
- The picture in r381 gets Momma' mussy moist.
Oh, the subtext of hand gestures.
- The pic in r381 looks like the opening scene in "Seeing the Big Boss for an interview/raise/promotion" pron.
- He appears to be the total package.
- He's really nice when you talk to him
- He's been endorsed by the Pennsylvania SPCA. *sigh*
- He's so dreeeamy...
- looking professional, photogenic, and chunky.
- R407 - chunky is cuddly.
- r1, you're wound a wee tight, dear. I suggest you get that adjusted.
- Very squeezable!
- R408, oh, believe me, I love a bit of chunk on my hunk, I've met Brian and he is indeed VERy huggable.
- I imagine him as the first openly gay POTUS.
- or speaker of the house
- I ALMOST wish I still lived in Pennsylvania, just so I could vote for him!
- you can still vote for him
- he's got a huge dog!
- he can knock on my door
- If he knocks on my door, he'd better clear his schedule for the next couple of hours.
- I follow him on Face Book. He is one busy guy.
- He needs to run for Congress.
- he might, don't rule it out.
- Actually r421, helping someone run out of district is usually IN the same Congressional District sooooo, you could say he is already running.
- he's running to my door
- looking seriously muscular here
- Brian Sims=HOT. I love the guy.
- Not smart politically, though. Bad enough that he supported opponents of incumbents in his own party primary (running against colleagues in the state house), but ALL of them lost. Not exactly the way to make friends in Harrisburg.
- He did win reelection by having old babbette bite her own tail
- Apparently he's going to Ptown for Bear Week.
- he should, he'll be a HUGE hit
- Last summer, saw him in the Philly gayborhood wearing a snug fitting polo shirt and he looked mighty fine. Chewy McNip would have been impressed by the nippage on presentation.
- Thank you for the shout-out and heads-up, r434. I instantly combed Google Images for "Brian Sims Nipples"/"Brian Sims Shirtless" and came across this.
Excuse me, but I need to masturbate now.
- Hot! Any other photos from his Grindr/Scruff profiles?
- This photo also does it for me:
- I want to be the cream cheese between their date-nut bread.
- R435, I wonder if that is really him.
- Apparently, Rep Sims will be attending Bear Week in Ptown this year! I wonder if he's a chubby chaser!!
- At bear week? Holy shit that's incredibly hot and I think, not all that wise.
Sims had best be on his best behavior (except behind closed doors), because everyone has a camera in the their phone and without thinking posts a pic to their facebook, pinterest, twitter account.
Those on the political right would just love some indiscrete pics of Sims to use against him.
Personally, I think he's a demanding, foul-mouthed power bottom and that makes me hard.
- [quote]Sims had best be on his best behavior (except behind closed doors), because everyone has a camera in the their phone and without thinking posts a pic to their facebook, pinterest, twitter account.
Not all gay people act like Folsom Street whores. Maybe you do, but Brian has always rather been conservative with his public appearance. He's not a partier. I know this for a fact.
Although there are many Dataloungers who would love to see him act like a fool not just for the naughty pics, but because Datalounge loves to watch people they are jealous of completely collapse.
- He seems more convivial than randy in public - at least when I've seen him out at UBar and Knock, but one never knows what might transpire during bear week!
His friends he's traveling with are rather staid if I recall, the types to chat about old movies, not do extasy and dance the night away
- Brian Sims has the most beautiful eyes. They can look smiley, mischievous, and sad all at once. Love his full eyebrows too!
- Me too, he's probably a stand out because of it, nearly all guys in his age group pluck theirs
- He's got nice guns, and likes hanging out with baby dykes
- HOTtie is going for the state to stop discrimination
- Brian in a PASSIONATE RAGE.
What happened to the bill?
- He's getting rank and file rep pissed off because he's so, vocal
- He's telegenic!
- Read somewhere that he's supposedly only into smooth twinks.
- Fairness means:
- Oldie but Goodie:
- Shop Shop:
- It looks like he's seriously trimming his chest hair. Boooo.
He has a nice Celtic knot bicep tat.
- He's just posted a crazy sexy photo on Facebook of being a gay pride marshall in NOLA. I can't repost it from my phone, can someone else?
- R459: here you go:
- Link to the Facebook page:
- Thanks the photo I referred to, thanks!
He's much hairier than in that photo. Snif.
- he's got muscles!
- He's going to Africa
- [quote]Read somewhere that he's supposedly only into smooth twinks.
I remember reading here a few years ago that his BF at the time was fem and twinky. I like to imagine that he's evolved enough to not have a type.
- the guys he hangs out with are skinny otter hipsters, tattoos and trilby hats and tight jeans.
- Can someone post a clip of Brian talking femininely because that one post of purse coming out of his mouth when he talks, haven't heard or seen it and can't picture it.
- the digital delay on this video makes it particularly awkward, but yes, very girly
- very girly, but also cute
- looking hunky and girly at the same time
- Sims legs and feet.
- he's a Camp Classic
- Husband material.
- Would love to see him and the Hairy Shirtless Jogger Bear from Canada flip-fuck.
- he's probably more of bottom, but he'd probably take one for the team either way
- He's becoming. Gaye and gayer every day
- still Gayer Yet!!
- I must admit I'm happy he's not hiding his gayness. He's got a week off, he's not sneaking out to rehobeth surreptitiously, he's out and having grab-a-beer get-togethers at the gayest thing ever.
- cute in PINK
- he gets hotter and hotter
- Still very much only into twinks, though... was spotted chasing after very femmy, skinny and hairless boys in Ptown during bear week.
- He likes his guys silly and girly
- That *is* truly annoying, r481.
- Giggly and girly
- He's a big fan of tall birthday-boy Black men
- (R481) Really? Damn that statement just killed my long lusting love affair for
Mr. Sims. I consider myself a cub and could even tolerate his "feminine" ways, but sadly...moving on to find another one to lust.
- He's still a real sweetie, if you see him you should talk to him, he's always nice. and he LURVES dogs, of any sort.
- [quote] He's still a real sweetie, if you see him you should talk to him, he's always nice. and he LURVES dogs, of any sort.
I'm in Philly relatively often. Where do you tend to see him?
- Walking on the street when in Philly, sometimes twice a day, I see him. The gayborhood anywhere, he must live close by as he looks sometimes like he just popped out of his house to walk his huge dog.
- Sims relaxing in the hammock with a beer.
- He does the ice bucket challenge!!!
- Sims with his twin brother.
- He posted another pic with his scorching hot brother on FB a few minutes ago.
- he did, he really looks up to him too. . .
- And they say gay men are shallow!
- getting tough in Love Park Rally
- Saw him prancing down the street today
- No recent Sims sightings?
- Very cute date
- W00T! he was cute younger, but STILL a chunky hunk
- Brian Sims breaks the internets
- No more love for our favorite out politico?
- Instinct picked this up because the DL was asleep
- He looks like he has a soft but ticklish belly.
- One of the most handsome men I have ever seen. Period. As for the voice, I love it. His voice isn't what I would term feminine but there is an exuberance, a 'gayness' to his voice that I find really appealing. The fact that his voice doesn't sound affected, the fact that he doesn't make an attempt to hide it or butch it up makes it all the sexier. The fact that he's a hugger is the cherry on top.
I clicked on some of the youtube links in the thread. I didn't realise until just now that I had actually seen him before. It was a few years ago on the 'I'm from Driftwood' series, which basically profiled small-town/middle-america lgbt folk. In his segment he spoke about coming out to his football teammates.
- Yup, he's the real McCoy: handsome, gay, and fun in public, also beholden to his liberal beliefs and clearly doesn't care who he offends with them.
- He looks like TV's favourite alien ALF
- Holy Cow!
- And a cute little Brian here:
- Baby Brian with his (twin?) brother:
- I'd love to fuck him wearing his jockstrap.
- Me too, his brother is cuter, but clearly straighter
- R511 - when I saw that pic, this is what I wanted to do to him.
(PS - I wonder if he is following this thread. )
- Brian is hotter; his brother is cuter.
- Both would be hot in the sack
- His own special someone, huh? Good for him.
- His sweetie definitely looks like he smells freshly baked cookies and pumpkin pies!
- It seems Sims has a boyfriend now.
So Sims is 36 and his boyfriend I believe is 26...so y'know, compared to Greg Berlanti/Robbie Rogers and of course DLB/Tom Daley he isn't robbing the cradle too bad.
- He can do so much better.
- he's been single all this time DL has been pining over him???!!
- Yep, this is the first I've ever heard about him having a serious boyfriend R524.
Though that isn't that unusual for gay men who are more likely not to be in a serious relationship than their straight counterparts.
- I see him on scruff
- Sims or the boyfriend, on Scruff?
- I've seen a part of him
- I seriously thought he had gotten married to a man!
- In that picture, the bf looks very Philly, circa 1980.
- Good to see he's continuing the tradition of well known gay men dating age inappropriate partners. God forbid even one of them date within bllpark distance of their own age.
- a delight for the mind and eye
- Who, r528? You're too vague....
I like Sims. He's a good man. But I'm also a bit over him.
- The photographer's name is HughE?
How fucking pretentious.
- Philly has some arts snobs
- Judging by that picture, I'm not seeing a big age discrepancy.
I AM seeing a big handsomeness discrepancy.
But I'm a jealous bitch, I admit it.
- Of all 26 year olds he could have his pick of, this one is rather unremarkable lookswise. Before I opened that link, I was expecting some hot younger slampiece. Well, maybe this one gives world's best blowjobs or has an 11-inch penis.
- I can't help but think that Sims is just another pompous, self-impressed politcian who has his own interests at heart and considers any photo opportunity as important as any good he could do for the public. I mean, why post that he's off the market? I hate guys who consider themselves such catches.
- [quote]I hate guys who consider themselves such catches.
Well, if people would stop slobbering all over him all the time, maybe he wouldn't think of himself that way.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder? Bitch, please.
- If one discounts their respective (and opposing politics), in many ways Sims is not that different from Aaron Schock.
- You can't discount Sims is a happy openly gay man and Schock is a laughable antigay closet case
- Absolutely true, r541.
But I don't think there is an American politician who loves the camera more than these two.
But Sims at least has the class to not post photos of him surfing or working out sans shirt.
- There are shirtless photos of Sims out there...
- Link please?
- read the whole thread, the pics are down thread
- he's got a naked head now
- That doesn't do him any favours.
- probably not, but it - unlike a tragic tattoo - will grow out
- The only shirtless pic of him I can recall seeing is one where his back is facing the camera.
- there is a profile while he's on vacation drinking coffee
- R546 That's not the head that I'm interested in.
- he's a sweetie
- I love him and I'm a facebook friend but he often posts semi-erotic photos (like in a tank top and shorts) of himself and then gets all creeped out when thousands of his friends make sexual remarks about him.
- he posted really really drunk videos of himself at the marathon. I'm sort of glad her later took them down.
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough, Girl!
- That extreme "fade" haircut looks ridiculous on him. It doesn't fit either the shape of his head or his more bulky body.
- nope, his boyfriend clearly put him up to it
- He's really crossing into Aaron Schock territory with his mountain climbing jaunt.
- Seems he's flying high after his trek to Africa. New year. New legislative session. New boyfriend.
- He got sworn in this term on the constitution, not the Bible, good for him.
- Happy to see him
- You know the cockgobbler Aaron Schock is praying that he runs for Congress - and is pissed they ended naked swimming.
- [quote]He got sworn in this term on the constitution, not the Bible, good for him.
Miss Schock was sworn in on the Vogue Spring Issue.
- He seems pretty wonderful to me. And I'm sorry OP but if you do ever marry him it is me you will find (3 weeks post honeymoon) in a post coital cuddle butthoidals freshly fuckled in his office after hours when you try to surprise him with a casserole and your favorite boardgame, Sorry. And you'll be wearing slippers and I'll say I hope you brought enough for me I'm famished and I'll yank the dishtowel off your shattered shoulder to wipe up that last bit of his "love" off my nipple, chin, elbow. "And... scene."
- His FB update on how his "BF met his ex and how everybody got along wonderfully" has gathered a fair number of mildly snarky responses in addition to the sycophantic gushing.
- It's pretty fucking hilarious the attention he gets in philly.
- There was an older guy named Troup who used to be all over Brian's FB page, including several pics with their arms around each other. I always thought that was his BF.
- Brian just loves having a photo taken of himself with anyone.
- This thread is a fucking brilliant example of how Sarah Palin and Aaron Schock have gotten as far as they have. I hope some of you are being silly, but it's a shame that the guy is being reduced to his looks...as if he wouldn't be worth discussing if he were a fugly troll.
What's funnier is, he looks cuddly, but in no way gorgeous (which explains the fairly homely boyfriend).
- He IS a politician, R570. It's the nature of the beast.
- Cuddly is gorgeous in my book
- he's simply the best
- he's a little snow princess!
- Lord have mercy, he is beautiful.
- Love is in the air:
- More love:
- Amour sur la Amtrak!
- Same haircut!
- Brian could get any hot stud he wanted, but I'm liking the fact that his boyfriend is nice-but-kinda-dorky looking.
- he is a bit dorky himself.
- I adore him - but come on, who wears a scarf like that at home?
- like what ?
- I wonder if he's got a job for a young professional right now
- Bye Felicia (AKA, Aaron Schock)
- comment form "Friends" on Brian's Facebook page are hilarious about Aaron Schock:
I feel bad for his boyfriend.
· 4 hrs
5 Replies · 3 hrs
He is going to be a drunk mess at Steamworks this weekend.
· 4 hrs
2 Replies · 3 hrs
Now he can be free and let out his inner power bottom.
· 4 hrs
r No one can say that he never went the extra mile. In fact he almost never went the extra mile.
· 4 hrs
17 · 4 hrs
So all his extra miles ? Was that truck stop cruising or too much grindr ?
another closeted politician bites the dust.
now, he'll feel free to be himself..
Too funny, Brian #ByeFelicia
4 hrs · Edited
He'll be picked up by FoxNews in 2 weeks.
· 4 hrs
DO let the door hit you on the way out.
Now he has time for his beard.
Who will pay Jonathon with an O for all his great photos?
But how is he going to afford his fabulous lifestyle?? #downtonabbey #personalphotographer #thoseabs
Maybe now he will come out of the closet
I was hoping he would come out and do the right thing. Being from Illinois it would've been nice for him to become a remodel for those closeted guys downstate that u can come out.
- Very cute comments about Schock. He was right on it within moments of the resignation.
But I wish he would devote some time to bringing attention to what's going on with the three Philly gay-bashers.
- He should, you're correct.
- RE: the gay bashers they were in court today and were denied a motion to dismiss the charges. See them back in court on May 21st.
- His BF is almost as cute as Brian!
- Um, no, he's not! The boyfriend is fugly. He must have a great personality, deep pockets a big dick or any combination of the three!
- Also, pretty funny how a lawyer/politician who prides himself on defying stereotypes ends up dating an unemployed college dropout who's nearly 10 years younger. How groundbreaking!
- Looking ever so cute together!
- His boyfriend is a very run-of-the-mill ginger. Cute. But good for him. I mean, someone had to snag him eventually.
- They look perfect
- I respect his work but, sorry, I don't do gayvoice so he's off my list.
- R593 wrote, "Also, pretty funny how a lawyer/politician who prides himself on defying stereotypes ends up dating an unemployed college dropout who's nearly 10 years younger. How groundbreaking!"
Here in Massachusetts, you should check out who our state Senate president is marrying... Stan Rosenberg's in his 60s (I think) and the male fiance is in his 20s!
Man, I know guys who are so disappointed in Sen. Rosenberg... plus the bf is a train wreck.