- For decades, I thought Tony Randall was gay, but it turns out he was straighter than the Stanford Linear Accelerator.
I always suspected Henry Fonda, being that he spent so much time with Johns Ford and Wayne, as well as Ward Bond. But I'm probably as wrong here as I was with Randall.
- Jennifer pinged like a mofo as a dancer on Living color
- Rosalind Russel pinged in "His girl friday"
- Justin Timberlake
- I think Josh Hartnett is gay, serial hetero dating and all.
- I suspected Henry Fonda, only because he lived with James Stewart, when they were struggling actors. Mild suspicion, really.
- Harpo Marx.
No, really! Didn't get married until he was over 50, adopted kids, and the out gay theater critic Alexander Wolcott was very much in love with him, and wrote him letters about naked pranks.
- jennifer lawrence, shakira (bi?), robert deniro, adele
- HENRY CAVILL.
After that stupid ancient blog post by Dan Renzi, everyone is now convinced that The Hen is actually straight.
But I'm the last little boy in the world who still doesn't buy it.
- ^I think he's gay, too. Gays often "in" other gays (look at the Lance Bass thread)
- Hasn't there already been a thread about this?
- Good call on Jennifer Lopez, though she strikes me as asexual.
- Joyce De Witt
- Jason Lewis
- [R6] The problem with going on "roommates" is that in those days a lot of the new actors were making so little money they all had roommates. That includes Grace Kelly, whose roommate was Rita Gam.
- Travis Fimmel.
Gorgeous Viking-playing Aussie stud.
- Chris Martin
- Tell me there isn't major sexual tension between Travis Fimmel and George Blagden in this clip. Throughout the entire interview, Travis keeps a possessive arm around George. Between the furtive glances at each other, the shared whispers, and spontaneous hugs, touching, and kissing, I'm telling you--
these boys fucked. Hard.
- Bishop T.D. Jakes.
We all know his son is gay.
- I think Bette Midler is a lesbian. She doesn't have a feminine bone in her body, has about as much chemistry with her leading men as Jodie Foster does, and her marriage to that weird performance artist is as secret as Dolly Parton's marriage. It all adds up to closet lesbian.
- Conservative commentator (and sometime gay rights proponent) Will Cain.
- Maureen Maher from CBS news
- I'm gonna add Bill O'Reilly. Can't prove it, but there's something Jeffrey Dahmerish about these books Bill keep writing that have titles always beginning with "Killing..."
- Regina King
- Ed Helms
I know it in my bones
- Don't be too sure of Tony Randall, R1. I believe he was gay and in an arrangement with his second wife so he could have a child.
- Well I also think that Timberlake is gay, so he's out of the running for this.
- George W. Bush.
- I always thought Tony Randall
- ...and Harrison Ford.
- All of them, well really only the hot ones.
- David Tennant
- Jim Henson
- Senator Joseph McCarthy and his entire, closeted legal staff.
- Only the good looking ones.
- What, R35? Everyone thinks they were gay.
- r37, nobody told me!
- Cat Power has always seemed pretty gay to me.
- R35 = pinko fellow traveller
- Ohhh some of these are new
Never thought of Bette M., but the above poster makes some good points
- Jimmy Fallon, definitely.
- [quote]I think Bette Midler is a lesbian. She doesn't have a feminine bone in her body, has about as much chemistry with her leading men as Jodie Foster does, and her marriage to that weird performance artist is as secret as Dolly Parton's marriage. It all adds up to closet lesbian.
When [italic]The Rose[/italic] came out, she gave an interview to some magazine ([italic]Parade[/italic] or somesuch) where she described herself as "enthusiastically heterosexual," presumably to reassure anyone who was grossed out by seeing her kiss another woman.
- Neil Patrick Harris' husband, David Burtka.
- NONE of these are "new," r35. Who cares about Bette Midler.
- Janet jackson
- I still think Jim Henson died of aids.
- Wow. This is the most imaginative thread - EVER!
- I would guess Janet Jackson. That whole family pretty much drives me crazy...I don't think you will ever find a more fucked up American family.
- Henry Rollins ... never seen with a woman, often mentions other men in his interviews, had his "close" roomate, Joe Cole, shot and killed - police originally thought they were a gay couple, has an almost cartoonish masculine persona that screams overcompensation (Muscle Mary Syndrome), and has actively advocated for gay rights.
Joe Rogan also seems very gay to me. On numerous episodes of "Fear Factor" he practically fawned over handsome male contestants. He also never seems to be paired with a woman in public. In Boston, he was also spotted going into a gay-bear bar.
- So will Jimmy Fallon be just another Merv Griffen?
- Vince Vaughn
I called that in Wedding Crashers
- It was pneumonia, bitches.
- [quote]I still think Jim Henson died of aids.
You can't catch that from fisting, can you?
- I was certain I had read some time ago Patrick Stewart came out. Clearly I was mistaken.
- I used to think Jerry Seinfeld and Jon Stewart were both gay, but this is going back when both were very early in their careers.
- Chelsea Handler
- I get that homophobic vibe from her too, R57.
- ditto r57
- Handler overcompensates. She would rather be known as a drunk straight slut than a dyke
- Justin Berfield owns this thread.
- Handler is just unpleasant, not lesbian
- r62, hey I know many dykes who are very pleasant!!
- Wilmer Valderrama
- r64, so flaming
- yeah r65, but no one thinks he's gay, except you and me!
- They are delusional
- Julie Andrews
- Howard Stern
Tim Allen. Maybe my 'dar needs recalibrating, but he's a "soft ping" for lack of a better term.
Conan O'Brien. Dunno, but I don't think he's 100% straight. Maybe we should ask Andy Richter.
- I don't think Howard's gay. Sal & Richard on the other hand...
- Regina King is gay, R24
- Jason Bateman
- Michael Dorn.
- [R27] I worked for someone who knew Tony Randall well, and both his wives. Randall was definitely not gay.
- Lance Bass
- Bernadette Peters and her 'assistant'
All of the guys on Jersey Shore
Matty B and Mr Ed
- Jonah Hill. Remember that deleted scene from Knocked Up?
- Lukas Podolski, German footballer, with wife and a kid.
- [quote]Chelsea Handler
She had Nev Schulman on the other night and asked him if he was transgendered because he looks really feminine - or if not trans, at least gay.
- Re Tony Randall: just because someone is supercilious, it doesn't mean they are gay.
- Ethel Merman
- Mark Wahlberg.
- Arsenio Hall
- R79, thank you! The first time I laid eyes on him during the '06 World Cup, he pinged a bit but I dismissed it because he's German. When I saw a picture of his then girlfriend/now wife...I knew.
- Lol, what is gay about his wife? Because she looks like a tranny*? I googled and was expecting some gruff beast.
* apologies if this has been deemed a Word That Wounds
- Any male celebrity
- [quote]The first time I laid eyes on him during the '06 World Cup, he pinged a bit but I dismissed it because he's German. When I saw a picture of his then girlfriend/now wife...I knew.
Ignore the wife, his kid is cute tho, totally looks like him.
I've been following him since world cup 2010. He's just a bit too close to his male friends.
And now he plays for an England club for over a year now. His wife and kid still live in Germany...
- Bieber for me as well.
Maria Sharapova and Camilla Belle (altho there is plenty of talk about them on lchat)
- Oh, and I suspect Ryan Lochte.
- [quote]Bieber for me as well.
Please be straight, thank you.
- Nice to see someone else thinks so R78. I've always thought Jonah Hill was gay, not that I really want him to be gay mind you, just something about it that pings for me. I can't even put my finger on it.
- What was in the deleted scene from Knocked Up, R78? I can't bear to watch.
- Terrence Howard
- Gay or not, Lukas Podolski is cute.
- A bit of gayface from Lukas Podolski:
- One of the best Lukas Podolski blog.
- Kevin James.
- "Arsenio Hall"
Isn't it pretty widely accepted that he's gay at this point?
- [quote]After that stupid ancient blog post by Dan Renzi, everyone is now convinced that The Hen is actually straight.
Well, because of that blog post, I'm now on the fence with his sexuality because there is no logical explanation for Renzi to protect Cavill.
However... I don't give a fuck how "butch" he gets, the man has terminal gayface:
- "Terminal gayface" is amusing, is it? Like "too gay to function"?
- Lawrence Fishburn his wife looks like a tranny. She had a baby but there is still no way Lawrence is straight, when I see him on talk shows he pings off the charts.
- R94, here:
- I don't get that logic R101. Cavill was a mutual friend and already the star of a television series and clearly didn't want to be out (if he is gay). There is ample reason for Renzi to help him stay closeted.
- [quote]"Terminal gayface" is amusing, is it? Like "too gay to function"?
Calm down, Petunia.
- R105, Renzi didn't name him, though. He didn't have to say anything at all about his sexuality one way or the other since it wasn't germane to his story. He could've just said in that post "This British actor. Hot and gay."
Anyway, if he is closeted, he won't be coming out with all of the $ signs he's seeing right now. He's been doing shit project after shit project since The Tudors. This is his time and he isn't going to give it up for self-respect and integrity (if he is gay).
I don't want to turn this into another Cavill thread. I've grown sick of them.
- last night Margaret Ho was talking about being gay vs bi and Arse looked very uncomfortable.
- Chuck Norris
- Zachary Levi.
I wouldn't say "no one" thinks he's gay but me, but no one really talks about it. That really surprises me since he bring his photographer boyfriend with him almost everywhere he goes.
- Kim Jong-Un
- R112 His name is Eric Blackmon.
He's supposed to be a photographer in LA, but he seems to spend most of his time with Levi, including going to Europe with him (I think it was just the two of them most of the time, but don't quote me on that), and going with him to Central America with Levi for his charity trip.
Also, as soon as Levi moved to NY for First Date, guess who seems to be in NY all the time now? Levi's also taken him as a guest to at least one (very) minor award show.
Link is of a picture of the two of them with Levi's sister when they went to a water park in New Jersey a few weeks ago.
- r110, he always pinged to me.
- Zac and Eric love Lady Gaga.
- Zachary Levi's gayface:
- Zac pointing at his man's semi-shirtless body.
- Only fags manscape their eyebrows like that, R116.
- Never liked Mark Wahlberg until I saw him on Norton's show that night. That's when I knew he was part of the clan. So is Tim Tebow.
- For serious Mark Wahlberg? Link plz.
- There's a thread on that, R121. [See link, and see R-21 on that thread for the vid]. Enjoy!
- Tom Daley.
- [quote] Never liked Mark Wahlberg until I saw him on Norton's show that night. That's when I knew he was part of the clan.
This thread is about gays, not assholes (though I know they're not mutually exclusive).
- Is r123 new to datalounge, or the internet in general?! There has been a lot of speculation about Tom Daley!
- Jennifer Lawrence--Emma Stone dyke vibe
- I agree, r126. I don't have any sort of proof for either (other than Stone's bearing with Garfield might be mutual), but they both give me super dykey vibes.
- [quote]Wilmer Valderrama
I don't know about this one. When he was on RuPaul's Drag Race, he looked extremely uncomfortable, like he was afraid of catching something.
But maybe he just doesn't like his dudes in drag.
- Fez did not ping at all on RPDR.
- I don't get the comments here saying Zachary Levi is gay. He's a known homophobe. He said some homophobic and misogynist sh!t during Chuck.
- I don't even know who he is.
- Is R125 new to sarcasm?
I thought what R130 thought. How did Levi get gay all of a sudden?
- Levi's first role was a gay(-seeming) guy in that sitcom with Sara Rue, Eric Roberts etc.
- Tom Daley's gayface
- According to the law of averages, one of the Farm Kings boys has to be gay, I just can't figure out which one yet. I bet it's Tim or Dan though.
- r130 = Zachary Levi's publicist.
- [quote]I don't get the comments here saying Zachary Levi is gay. He's a known homophobe. He said some homophobic and misogynist sh!t during Chuck.
Any examples you care to share? I follow him pretty closely, but I've never heard of him saying or doing anything homophobic, or misogynist for that matter. If anything he seems too nice.
He's religious, but there are plenty of religious gays, even if DL likes to pretend they don't exist.
- Georgia Engel.
Never married, no kids, personal life never discussed, and I think she's hiding in plain sight.
- Bradley Cooper said the rumors about him and Jennifer Lawrence were ridiculous because of the age difference. Now it comes out that he's dating a 21 year old woman. Smells like a cover up to me. BC and JL both ping.
- Not to mention Bradley was "dating" Zoe Saldana, yet he knew almost nothing about her when questioned by a reporter. They broke up shortly after that.
- [quote] I think she's hiding in plain sight.
She mainly does theatre in the regions. That's not plain sight.
- Troy Aikman R68?
- Yeah Troy Aikan is pretty widely rumored to be gay among the online gay gossip crowd. He definitely doesn't count here.
- OP, some women just like femme men. And they will pursue them even if they are gay or bisexual.
- Sara Ramirez. Have you seen her "husband?"
- r56 I think Jon Stewart is bisexual. I don't think he is solely gay at all.
- I don't even think he is bi-sexual. If I were trying to find something naughty about Jon Stewart, I would think he has at least one girlfriend and he may have some kind of vice, like gambling or coke. Just guessing.
- Hugh Jackman
- r147 I heard rumors that in his(John stewarts) college days he went to a gay club. He also was friends with Anthony Weiner that in communications with one of his online dirty talks said he likes both men and women when he suggested a bisexual threesome. I imagine bisexuals might befriend other bisexuals.
- r148 The OP asked about stars no one thinks is gay. Everyone knows/assumes the people you listed are gay.
- Chris Martin, Cameron Diaz
- Taylor Schilling.
(Though I know I'm not the only one.)
- Super Fun Night was pretty good. Has potential. Oh, and the guy is cute.
- Oh, sorry, wrong thread.
- I see that r130 has yet to show her head and give any sort of support for her statements. Maybe she really is Levi's publicist and the Levi/Blackmon thing hit far too close to home.
- "I don't get the comments here saying Zachary Levi is gay. He's a known homophobe."
Homophobes can be gay - look at Bishop Eddie Long or Larry Craig. I don't think he's a homophobe, though. Isn't he friends with Matt Bomer, dating back to their "Chuck" days?
- He's friends with Quinto, too.
- Birds of a feather, will flock together...
- Apropos of nothing, I remember a woman I knew who had an advertising company with her husband, whom I met. Then one of my friends met the husband. She said to me, I met ..... When I didn't say anything, she said, "You think he's gay, don't you." I did! I'm pretty sure it's true, too.
- Tom Selleck. Maybe bi? He makes my gaydar PING.
P. Newman. Maybe Bi? Wasn't he best buds with Redford and then Tammy?
- Dean Winters
- Sasha Alexander
- I spent years watching Desperate Housewives convinced that Ricardo Chavira, who played Eva Longoria's husband, was gay in real life. He pinged like crazy to me.
Then I found out that he quietly got married to his girlfriend of 18 years, and they have 2 kids (one before getting married and one afterwards). So I think my gaydar was broken here.
- Danica McKellar
- John Travolta
- Ronald Reagan, GWB
- Haha, R134, but most people think Daley is gay though. I read digitalspy's 'who do you think is gay' thread and most of the replies are about Daley, it feels like.
- Jesus Christ, can't you people read? Loat the title!
Zeljko Ivanek has been on my 'dar for a while, is he out?
- I think Ivanek is out
- Tom Selleck is gay, there is no doubt about that.
- Andrew Zimmern
- R27 I always thought Tony Randall was a flamer until he tried to pick up my sister in the lobby of the Beau Rivage Hotel in Lasuanne, Switzerland.
She was involved in a conference there, waiting for a colleague to join her. She and Randall spoke for some time and he was very aggressive in terms of his intent.
We were both a bit shocked.
- Randy Travis
- Oh yeah, R75? Your friend witnessed Randall and wives in the bedroom?
- What I thought that was odd was the fact that Randall said he never knew Rock was gay? How could he not know that?
- What was he supposed to say, R176? Everybody in Hollywood knew but they kept their mouths shut. They are never going to admit to that.
- r1 here, just because Randall fibbed for Hudson doesn't mean Randall is gay himself. Very heterosexual men sometimes mimick the object of their desire. He REALLY liked women.
- "Randy Travis"
The tabloids outed him decades ago. He hardly falls into the "no one thinks he's gay but you" category
- Abe Vigoda.
- R56 here. These were my reasons for thinking Stewart and Seinfeld were both gay:
Jon Stewart: Back in the early '90s when he was on MTV (and later when he hosted his syndicated talk show), Stewart gave a few interviews in which he appeared reluctant to discuss his personal life, using the standard-issue "no time for dating" line when the question came up about a girlfriend. (And who can forget the night Lara Flynn Boyle was a guest on his show and set about making him extremely uncomfortable with a string of suggestive come-ons, which, though I felt she was pushing way too hard, further solidified the feeling I had that he just was not into women.) But mostly I remember the night Stewart sat in for a vacationing Tom Snyder on his late-night CBS talk show, the same week Ellen came out on her sitcom, and Stewart acted rather unimpressed and like he didn't approve, saying he "didn't see why it was necessary" for a celebrity to divulge their personal life in this way. It wasn't much later, of course, that Stewart would sign on to host The Daily Show, his career would blast off like a rocket, and then virtually out of nowhere he produces a wife and starts popping out kids. My, how convenient.
Jerry Seinfeld: As noted on here previously, when Seinfeld was an up-and-coming comic appearing on talk shows like Mike Douglas, Johnny Carson, David Letterman, etc., he would NEVER answer questions about his personal life during the Q&A session on the couch following his routine, deflecting all questions on the subject by making a joke. Then when his sitcom gets off the ground and the whispers about him begin to intensify (aided by a USA Today article conducted in his New York apartment while a handsome, unidentified man is visiting), Seinfeld suddenly becomes embroiled in a "scandalous" love affair with a much younger woman, followed of course by a "scandalous" romance with the woman he would later marry and produce children with. Like with Stewart, it just all seemed rather convenient and not at all convincing, at least at the time (and I never really bought the story about Seinfeld and Carol Leifer, who was the inspiration for Elaine and later came out as a lesbian; it just felt like PR nonsense made up to promote the sitcom).
Again, I no longer believe Stewart and Seinfeld are gay, not because it's unfathomable but because I just stopped paying much attention to either quite a long while ago (Seinfeld especially has fallen off my radar). Just saying for the purposes of this thread that this is what made me think both were closeted back in the day.
- Jerry Seinfeld is the nerd's nerd. Not gay.
- Conan O'Brien
- If Chris Isaak is gay, he really goes beyond the call of duty by hiring asian hookers to come to his hotel room when he's on tour.
- Rip Taylor.
- Conan? I think you are nuts, r183.
- Years ago (it must have been the early 2000s or late 90s) there was a blind item about a supposedly straight comedian busted by the cops for having sex with a guy in the bushes in Central Park. Many people thought it was about Jerry Seinfeld at the time...
- Andy Richter
- This thread has gone completely off the rails, although its track was always shaky and uneven due to clueless straight posters. Thread closed.
- Mary Kay Place and Diane Keaton
- Hoda and Kathie Lee
- Sanaa Lathan. A sex symbol in the Black community but me thinks since 2001 that she likes women only. Uses men for leverage.
- Angela Basset
- Lathan has long been known to be one of Denzel's mistresses.
- i dont even think Lucy Lui is hiding, she just doesnt talk about it because people always have something to say about EVERYTHING about her.
- Nigel Farage
- I caught Abe Vigoda looking into my urinal once, then he asked me if I had the time.
- Serena Williams
- I wonder what was more of an "open secret," Rock Hudson of Liberance?
- r181 Well in the case of John Stewart, he has admitted to having lost his virginity at 21 or 22. He was a late bloomer. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the reason why he was reluctant to talk about woman in general. But maybe you are right.
- You are the Rock Hudson of Liberace.
Congratulations. Pass the bong.
- Miley Cyrus has canevoice
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- LL Cool J. I am convinced that he is gay and in self denial.
- Meredith viera
- r205 - Everyone thinks JGL is gay.
- R208 O :(
- I agree, 204. Miley's working/twerkin' her way out.
- Barack Obama
George W Bush
DC is run by power crazed closeted homosexuals. Always has been , always will be.
- There is nothing heterosexual about Jason Bateman. Even the plaid he wears is lesbian plaid.
- Watching Mario Batali on the rancid Jimmy Fallon show. It's like Rip Taylor being interviewed by Danny Kaye, minus the confetti and dancing.
- r206 - LL Cool J has had rumours for years. In fact, that's probably why you think he's gay.
- Paul Newman, far too gorgeous to be hetero. Plus married to the rather plain drama club fag hag Joanna Woodward for 50 YEARS ?
Joanna Woodward has once engaged to GORE VIDAL , and lived with him for a while in Hollywood for chrissakes, how fag hag is that ?
- LL Cool J has had gay rumors ever since that "Fucking Cole Medina" song.
- Is Tony Danza gay? I always found him very sexy.
- Harrison Ford. I know a guy who swears he picked him up from a limo during the Toronto film fest a few years ago... and he does have one photo of him sitting in a limo with Harrison Ford.
Gerald Ford, hot male model when younger, career advanced thru sexual favors in DC to Oval Office but never elected to anything... no wonder Betty drank.
- r195 right. She uses powerful men for leverage. She is never seen or rumored to be with a regular dude. Just the vibes I get.
- Tony Danza hired Ken Ryker to violate his patootie thoroughly.
- Both Charlotte Casiraghi and Princess Eugenie ping!
- Aha, the Paul Newman was gay troll again. Nah, he wasn't despite your poor opinion of his wife. She was pals with Gore Vidal, yes, and Vidal helped her and Paul when they were first dating. He was still married to the first wife so they couldn't go public.
Read Frank Langella's memoir (I think it's called Dropped Names but he's only written one book) and you'll see a chapter on Newman. He frustrated Langella as he was "dull." Why dull? He was stereotypically straight. The guy loved to drink beer, tell dirty jokes, and hang around with his sports loving pals. He drove race cars and was athletic. He wanted to know what women Langella had had in bed. He was interested in politics and his charity work but otherwise the only thing he and Langella had in common was a love for acting. You can say this stuff is all lies, but it's how Newman sounded when interviewed too.
I wondered about Langella when I read his book. He seems genuinely bi, or at least it's hard to make a case for anything else.
- Paul Newman: Homer, I'll tell you what I told Redford. It ain't gonna happen.
- 90% of you people are the most stoned, delusional, hopeful nutty people on the planet. You've never seen a man you didn't believe was secretly gay. What does this say about the lot of you? Sick.
- Amanda Seyfried
(but i recently learned from "insiders" that she is, in fact, deeply closeted)
- You mean insiders sharing the inside of her closet with her?
- Michael Pitt
- Unclench, R224. I'm sure Kevin Spacey still wants to father your children.
- Artie Lange. He was obsessed with talking about cocks/jizz and crow-bared something gay into the convo as a "joke" every 5 mins on the Howard Stern show.
I also remember he got drunk and spent his entire time on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy begging the gay guys to fuck him. It wasn't funny and it wasn't a joke. It was creepily persistent. Even Howard was like "are you gay?" after that incident. Also I remember him getting drunk again and fixating on yelling out gay stuff and asking a guy to come back to his hotel room. Drunk words=sober thoughts.
He's a deeply closeted, self-hating guy and his over-the-top homophobia (compensating much?) only adds to my suspicions.
I know no one cares because he's a washed up obese drug addict, but there you go.
- I'm actually getting a bit of a gay vibe from F1-driver Kimi Räikkönen. Americans probably don't know him but here in Europe pretty well known, and of course in other F1-countries.
He's very stoic, and might be slightly autistic. He was married to a model for a few years but they seemed to always be apart, and finally divorced some time ago. Kimi is quite a party boy with his all-male posse, and hits strip clubs sometimes. Probably I just want him to be a bit gay, but you never know.
- I think r224 is secretly gay. Although, we don't want him.
- R230 - I get the same vibe from Raikkonnen. Whenever I mention it to friends (which is quite often lately, as he's in an ad they're constantly airing in Italy at the moment), they think I'm mad.
- I so agree with you,r23! Remember he was an admitted habitant of Studio 54 in it's heyday and some woman sued him for sexual harassment saying he wanted to be felated with a hairbrush!! Of course,re story quickly died...
- Bill O'Reilly lawsuit settlement:
- Frank Langella is straight???
- Mel Gibson
- [quote] i dont even think Lucy Lui is hiding, she just doesnt talk about it because people always have something to say about EVERYTHING about her.
I know. I can't move for Lucy Liu threads on here.
- I'm straight??!!
The Bitchy Miss Langella
- Merideth Baxter-Birney. First of all you can't trust people with three name, right Olivia Newton-John (how many more dead or missing people are you responsible for)...
She lied about being straight then she lied and said, David Birney hit her. Did you ever look at him? Sure he may have swung (can you blame him?) but even Merideth pregnant with twins could've taken him with one hand tied behind her back.
Jason Bateman is a jerk. Both his sister and Rick what ever his name is, hate him. If TWO people hate you (see two names above) it's true.
Sally Jessey Raphael, well maybe not but Sally Jessey is an asshole name, so let's just degrade her with the handle lesbo anyway.
Phil Donahue is straight but he wants a vadge SO bad.
And anyone famous after 1980 on SNL is gay too.
Not Jane Curtain, she is totally cool. She is the only member of the original cast who didn't do drugs and kinky sex. They called her the boring one. Dan Ackroyd said, after each show she'd immediately leave and hop the train to go to her suburban home.
So she might have lived with Susan Saint James as but none of Rock Hudson's gay rubbed off on SSJ to give to Jane Curtain.
- A young Gerald Ford. Hot.
- Nathan Fillion
- Courtney Cox
- Meryl streep
- Lucy Liu to Jane Magazine in 2003:
[quote]I think people sometimes get the wrong impression when they’re like, ‘Oh, well, so-and-so was straight and then she was gay, and now she’s straight again,’ you know? But it’s like, how many times do I have to kiss a woman before I’m gay? Everybody wants to label people. Sometimes you just fall in love with somebody, and you’re really not thinking about what gender or whatever they happen to be. I think that if I happen to fall in love with a woman, everyone’s going to make a big deal out of it. But if I happen to fall in love with a man, nobody cares.
- "She lied about being straight then she lied and said, David Birney hit her. Did you ever look at him? Sure he may have swung (can you blame him?) but even Merideth pregnant with twins could've taken him with one hand tied behind her back."
You sound like a sociopath, saying guys should hit their wives.
- You guys are shaking my foundation to the core with this John Stewart business. I'm a straight girl; I know but hear me out. I find Stewart incredibly sexy. I don't care how he's aged etc. There is just something very f*able about him. I was in college & he was on Snyder & these college girls called in & said they were in a sorority or something & they love him & we're hot for him. It was insane, but it was live and the call went through. Does anyone else remember this? I remember thinking f you bitches he's my celebrity crush. Anyway; I never thought of him being gay but who knows.
Stern, no way, never.
- R239 = needs therapy
- How could any of us know if Paul Newman was or wasn't gay/bi? After all, none of us knew him. Even if we did, men of his generation would keep THAT aspect of their lives quiet, very quiet, even from close, straight pals. As for an interest in sports, beer and such I know men, esp. older gay men who share the same interests, that is what that generation did. Besides, homosexuality does not mean no interest in manly pursuits, sorry to break your bubbles boys. So, again, how could we know unless someone had an encounter with him? And why does it matter at this point and in this day and age?
- R248, it's the opposite of what the DL gays think of famous lesbians:
"Why do people find it so hard to accept that Scott, Stanwyck and Jean Arthur were heteros?"
Because they weren't?
- I know a masseuse that worked on Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward. She says they're both bi and had an open relationship. If she was going to make up gossip, I don't think she would have chosen two people so outside of her generation. She barely knew who they were.
She also says Debbie Gibson farted on her but that has nothing to do with thread.
Did she say they come onto her? In the... 90s?
- Even when I was a kid I thought Joanne Woodward was a lesbian but I didn't think about Paul Newman one way or another.
- R250, BULLSHIT
- I am also convinced that David Beckham is a gay. A very gay gay.
- So I don't normally perpetuate the "gay face" thing, but I give you a twink Zachary Levi.
- Bump for Maureen Maher
- Laura Prepon
- The Brady Girls, except for Eva Plumb, Susan Olsen and Maureen McCormick are all lesbians.
- If nobody's said Bieber, I'm going to say it.
- If Bieber's gay, I'm guessing he's in denial about it.
- This is Broadway but I always wondered if Marin Mazzie and her younger husband were both gay.
- Ashton Kutcher.
Years ago on Atkol a poster who claimed to be an actor posted a story about how he had sex with Ashton back during his 70's Show day. He said Ashton wouldn't kiss him because he only did that with his boyfriend who happened to be black by the way.
Those posts have disappeared from Atkol. Is it true? Don't know but the guy seemed credible at the time.
- If r263 is correct, Demi sure picks guys who have reputation of going "both ways."
- I remember over a decade ago or so ago on this site, a poster outed Ethan Hawke.
- Jimmy Fallon.
I adore this guy but there's no way he's straight.
(I'm female and straight, BTW.)
I've mentioned this to a few female friends and they don't see it.
Oh, wise ones on DL, do you see it, too, or is there anyone that can confirm?
- His wife has one foot in the nursing home. Definitely gay. Also, doesn't she work as one of his higher ups? Marriage of convenience.
- I agree with R258
- Julianna Margulies
- Stockard Channing
- There are a lot of people that think Lauren Graham is gay, R270. There are a bunch of rumors about her.
- I agree, I think Jimmy is gay, gay, gay and he might have a crush on JT.
- Is Lauren married? My guess would be that she is a lesbian but I'd just be guessing because she kind of pings.
- No, R273. She has never been married. She was rumored to be with Marcia Cross.
- [quote]His name is Eric Blackmon. He's supposed to be a photographer in LA, but he seems to spend most of his time with Zachary Levi.
I was just re-watching one of the season five episodes of Chuck with the commentary on. The other three people commentating were in the middle of some topic, and this extra walks through the scene in the background, and Levi immediately, in a tone you could describe as shouting, says, "It's Eric! (Awkward pause.) Eric Blackmon. (Awkward pause.) My friend." And then the other three just continue on like nothing happened.
- Gwyneth Paltrow. Hubby doesn't care. She & Madge had a bad break-up.
- Greta Van Susteren - Fullblown Butch Lez!
Alicia Keys - Butch Stud who's convinced herself she's in love with a man. I suspect a Meredith Baxter-type "awakening" in her future.
Sharon Gless - Always gotten a mannish lesbo vibe from her.
Mariah Carey - Maybe not a full blown lez but I believed the rumors about her & butch rapper Da Brat. Shortly after they surfaced she was suddenly sweep off of her feet by non-talent Nick Cannon. LOL
Stacy London (What Not To Wear) - I absolutely adore her but she seems to enjoy touching her subject's bosoms & bodies a little too much during those fittings.
Dionne Warwick - Had a glamorous image in the 60's, 70's & 80's in her chic fashions, gowns, furs & stylish coifs. Sometime in the 90's she simply stopped giving a fuck! It's very rare that you catch her out of sweatshirts, jeans & basketball sneakers with minimal hair & makeup nowadays. IMO this isn't simply just a woman getting older, this is a very masculine butch lez that doesn't give a shit if you know it or not anymore.
Tina Turner - I've heard rumors. Ike wasn't the only one fucking The Ikettes on the side.
Bill DildO'Reily - He's pinged every since that intern/assistant came forward & exposed his love of toys & assplay. Definitely an angry closeted Mo. It explains a lot!
Pink - Annoying Tough Bulldyke. I predict another Meredith Baxter-type awakening in her future as well!
Camryn Manheim - Big Tough Bulldyke.
Chris Powell (Extreme Weight Loss) - Not only a sexy & closeted Mo but a sexy & closeted raging pig muscle bottom! Damn it I want him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- R277 you're a hoot!
- [quote] Dionne Warwick - Had a glamorous image in the 60's, 70's & 80's in her chic fashions, gowns, furs & stylish coifs. Sometime in the 90's she simply stopped giving a fuck! It's very rare that you catch her out of sweatshirts, jeans & basketball sneakers with minimal hair & makeup nowadays. IMO this isn't simply just a woman getting older, this is a very masculine butch lez that doesn't give a shit if you know it or not anymore.
Ha ha. No. Her sister Dee Dee was gay though.
- Donna Tartt.
- R279 , I had no idea Dee Dee Warwick was gay. Not much is known about her but I have heard rumors of substance abuse on her part. Do dish!
I've always loved Dee Dee's take on Alfie........recorded before Dionne's.
- Christine Applegate
- Jessica Biel - She gives me slutty, sneaky, tough bulldyke who wouldn't care if she never saw another cock ever again.
Mariska Hargitay - Love her! I have a hard time separating her real personality from the tough cop she's played on TV for years. I don't think she's a full blown lez but I wouldn't be shocked if she's munched her share of muffs in her day.
- Are you joking, R283? Everybody in Hollywood knows that Mariska Hargitay is a lesbian. And no, she hasn't munched just a few muffins. She's a full blown dyke in a bearded marriage.
- R284 , I'd never heard that before until now but I believe every word of it! She's always pinged hard on my radar. Off the charts! I kept telling myself it wasn't true for years & thought it was just the character she plays on TV. Go figure!
- I'm sure this won't be a popular idea, but I think Louis CK would be willing to help out in a pinch. He's talking more and more in his routines about sucking dicks and fucking guys. I'm sure he's just curious -- but I think he's REALLY curious.
- Have to agree with R25 re Vince Vaughn. If you listen to the actors' commentary of Van Sant's remake of Psycho, you'll hear VV basically creaming himself over Viggo every time he appears on-screen.
- Vanessa Williams
- Christian Slater. Didn't he allegedly get into a fight several years ago at a party when he came on to a guy at a party and the guy was not thrilled at this?
- I thought it was known that Dee Dee Warwick was gay just as it was known that Leslie Gore was gay long before she came out.
- It gives Warwick's song "Don't Pay Them No Mind" an added resonance.
- R285, did you just hatch from an egg?
- Deb Furness
- Ving Rhames
- Vanessa Williams
- The woman who played the bitchy wife in The Hangover. Is it just me?
- Adam Sandler
- I think Mariah Carey is basically a lez...I think she was in a long-term relationship with Da Brat for close to 15 years before Da Brat went to jail. I think they were living together in Mariah's huge apartment in New York City. I think Mariah and JLo hate each each other either because one hit on the other and the other one was not happy about it OR they broke up.
I think Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown (both washed up has beens now, but still) are both lezzies that were in a relationship and then hated each other afterwards. They both only have mostly male friends, they've never been married and both are in their mid- to late- 30s and don't have children.
- great guesses, R50, I agree with both of them.
- No the Mariah vs Jlo hate was started by Tommy Mattola. It wax music business stuff not sex and love stuff.
- I don't know her.
- George Burns. It always seemed to me that his marriage to Gracie Allen was for professional reasons only. They had no natural children. They adopted two children.
George never remarried after Gracie died.
- [quote]The woman who played the bitchy wife in The Hangover. Is it just me?
Rachael Harris. Know her. It's possible. She's had lots of bad relationships with men and gets cast a lot as lesbians.
On the whole I'd say that she is too crazy and self-involved to really relate to either sex.
- Jason Bateman
- Jason Sudeikis.
- Why did r283 come to this thread to name two of the most well known lezzes in the industry as people only she thinks are gay?
- really, r303? I ran into her with a tall hunk (boyfriend?) at Trader Joes and she was very sweet about my fanboy moment. Although now I think about it, both of them did ping...
- R306, you'd be surprised at how many idiots over at the L Chat actually think Mariska Hargitay is straight and in love with her husband. Somebody posted a BI that might be about her and the fangirls went nuts. It was hilarious.
- Anthony Mackie? He co-hosted with Hoda on the Today Show last week and he pinged like crazy. He has seemed gay to me before that show as well.
- That proves that LChat is a lot of dopey straight girls, R309.
- If they were straight girls I would be relieved, R311. But unfortunately the majority are young lesbians that can't grasp that their favorite actress is in the closet and bearding.
- But wouldn't young lesbians want her to be lesbian, R312? Isn't it usually straights that deny that people are gay/lesbian?
- [quote] Jessica Biel - She gives me slutty, sneaky, tough bulldyke who wouldn't care if she never saw another cock ever again
I have gotten that vibe from Biel and there have been rumors about her over the years.
- I thought it was well-known that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberblake are in a fake bearding marriage?
- Why has no one mentioned me?
- Vin "Pitching Black" Diesel
- Yes, R313. But the nuts on L Chat are actually gay and they want proof of her being gay. Without pics they don't believe she is lying.
- Interesting because I've seen pics of Jess Biel that made it pretty clear. She is well documented
What's wrong with them on L chat? Or are they just a bunch of PR trolls?
- Yup, Jess Biel and Mariska are well known lezzies in Hollywood. But the crazy fangirls on L Chat are in denial.
- Lesbians are more prone to hero worship, so they don't want to accept the dishonesty that comes with bearding.
- They are so out-to-lunch on LChat that I think they are straight twelve-year-olds in small towns that have zero connection to reality or any real-life lesbian.
- Rafael Nadal.
- What I find crazy on the L Chat is that the fangirls scream for proof about well known lesbians like Mariska and Biels. But at the same time they go out of their way to prove their delusions about straight actresses that are having an "affair" behind the scenes. If an actress has played a gay role then she is a closeted lesbian on the L Chat.
They really are out of touch. I once asked if their was a lesbian board for women in their 30s, 40s and I was attacked and called a grandma.
- r322 wins. Thread closed.
- I tried cruising lchat for gossip. if there is anything good on there it gets buried quickly either by pr cleaners or very angry fangirls posting 12 times a minute. you can't mention certain well-known closet cases' names without threads being derailed with text-crying jags over their favorites being attacked.
- wouldn't mariska hartagay's career benefit from more lez speculation? it's the only thing about her that anyone talks about.
- Seth MacFarlane
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Who cares about the female actresses/stars?
- I agree with R328, J.Law pings.
- Jennifer Garner.
- Miranda Richardson.
- Karl Urban
He pinged very strongly especially in his Lord of the Rings days, intimate pics with Viggo bouncing around back then.
- L Ron Hubbard
- Bruno Mars
Al Pacino--I get a VERY strong gay vibe from out-of-character Al. He's never been married, never been in a long relationship with a woman, from what I've seen. All the high-profile "girlfriends" I've heard of were the women who had babies for him in the 90s (Jan Tarrent, Beverly D'Angelo)--or tried to have babies for him (Diane Keaton). Soon after the kids were born, the girlfriends were out of the picture. The girl he's squiring around these days looks to be straight from the European escort catalog. He has, otoh, had very long, stable "friendships" with men--the same ones keep popping up in his movies and/or hanging out with him in public. Also see his doc, "Looking FOr Richard"; Kevin Spacey's smitten to the point of dressing all "matchy-matchy" with him.
I've always thought Al Pacino was gay. Of course, I've always thought that Dan Ackroyd was gay, too, FWTW
- Pacino used to ping beyond belief in NYC back in the day before SEA OF LOVE.
Bruno Mars is SO well-known as a p-hound it now seems suspect to me.
On Broadway, Santino Fontana pings big time just does not seem straight, despite what everyone says.
- John Lennon.
- R248 Turn in your card, you're finished.
Paul (and Joanna) = Gay
And I know/knew family
- Bruno is a ping-hound
If Pacino hangs around Spacey, there's something wrong with him.
- r329, I guess Paul isn't pinging anymore...
- Forgot to add: Michele Pfeiffer
- R336, Beverly DeAngelo is a former GF of Lauren Hutton's. Bipolar and bisexual.
R339, Ryan o'Neal??? LOL
- R344. True, and Farah too. Guaranteed verbatim. And George Segal and Eliot Gould.
- And who are "Paul and Joanna"?
- James Thomas Fallon, Jr. (Jimmy Fallon)
- [quote]Donna Tartt. Or maybe she's just asexual.
Kinda had the same thought.
- Nope on Stock Channing, fyi.
- R347, there are often posters here claiming Fallon is gay. None of them ever cite any evidence.
- Steve Kornacki. I have a crush on him. Since I first saw him I wondered if he was gay. Nothing stood out that would make me think he was gay. I do have a record of lusting after tv hosts that later reveal they are gay like Thomas Roberts, Anderson Copper, and Steve Kmetko so that was the biggest clue. He wasn't on anyone's radar until he hosted his first show.
When I saw the first commercial for "Vanderpump Rules" I zeroed in on Jaxx as being gay. On the show he is chasing women.
I've long suspected Andre Agassi is gay.
- Jerry Orbach.
- Well I am not sure what would satisfy you as evidence r350, but several have said he likes black male escorts and meets them for sex several times a week.
- Jimmy Fallon is as gay as Karen Carpenter was.
- Tim Curry, Sandra Bullock, Robert Pattinson.
- Tim Gunn, Sandra Bernhard, Robert Reed.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
- [quote]And who are "Paul and Joanna"?
- Are we including bisexuals in the gay grouping?
I do think Springsteen is bi. I don't know how widespread that belief is, however.
- "Tim Curry, Sandra Bullock, Robert Pattinson"
Tim is more or less out - he doesn't fall into the "no one thinks he's gay but you" category
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Seriously, R358? It should have been "Joanne."
- Joanne Worley is a lesbian? I knew Paul Lynde was gay.
- When Oprah had the cast of "All My Children" on a couple of years ago, both Darnell Williams and Michael E. Knight (Jesse & Tad) pinged to high heaven (Before "AMC", Williams was a dancer on "Soul Train". Just sayin').
- Harry Connick, Jr.
I swear he was photographed hanging out with some minor gay male porn star a decade or so ago.
- There have been rumors about Jessica Chastain for awhile.
- Diane Lane. Lainey had outed her before in her yearly soiree.
- Interesting r353, don't think I've seen that one before.
- Larry King.
- Lenny Kravitz
Damon Wayans Jr
- Lenny Bruce
- Not everybody thinks he's gay, but he certainly is:
- Howard Stern. I recall someone on here posted he was secretly gay. That explains his obsession with talking about mens penis's all the time on his radio show. He was practiacally swooning over Johnny Depp. He is like Regis Philbin. It seemed like everytime a good looking guy would come on the show Regis would get excited. The same with Howard Stern. Over the years Howard would always talk about penis size. Straight guy's don't talk like that. I always thought Howard was phoney talking about hot chicks.
- R373, ALL men obsess about penises. Women, no, men, yes.
- But straight men don't like to discuss size in front of alot of women.
- Oh Catherine...lol
- Thought everyone knew about Jamie Foxx
- R376, that was a very hot kiss. I didn't expect that from Catherine. Nice, nice...
- will.i.am. That queen has cast his lot with Britney now, it doesn't get gayer than that. He is fuckin annoying but a good looking guy, he merits more discussion here.
- R375, that's because women are sick of men's obsession with self.
- Tracey Ullman
- Anouk Aimee (sic?)
- r379, he pings for me, too.
- Baz Luhrmann
- I'm British and I think will.i.am is probably gay as well. Mostly because he dated Cheryl Cole but I digress.. lol.
- Oh, ok, a google search seems to suggest that he denied it. oh well, scratch that one.
- Linda Eder
- Bob Fosse
- Billy Duffy from the cult?
- Linda Elder? WOW.
- R390. Linda Eder.
- I keep reading about Kevin Spacey and the fact that people hangin' out with him have problems for that... did he do or said something specifically to be considered that, or people just think he' s creepy? (I do think he' s creepy, but never heard anything "bad" about him... maybe I' m just misinformed?)
- Here is an odd one, but the editor of the New Yorker, David Remnick, always pings to me.
- Harrison Ford on the DL
- Gilles Marini
- Langella? Gay as a goose and loves to manufacture this faux 1970s bisexual persona. Read the book. All the women he supposedly bedded are dead.
- Despite all the grandeur of Sean Avery and his attempt to appear heterosexual with his engagement, Sean Avery is gay. He has also has extreme gay face.
I also think another NHL misogynist that is gay is Paul Bissonnette. He's another "Sean Avery".
- Maureen Maher, Jennifer Jason Leigh
- I agree with a previous poster on Damon Wayans Jr. he pinged when I watched that show Happy Endings.
- Jamie Foxx.
- [quote] Jamie Foxx
A ha. Ha. Ha ha. HA HA HA HA...
- "Langella? Gay as a goose and loves to manufacture this faux 1970s bisexual persona. Read the book. All the women he supposedly bedded are dead."
Robert Wagner did the same thing. Mentioned all the flings he supposedly had with dead women, and neglected to mention all the guys he fucked (some for pleasure, others for casting couch/career advancement purposes)
- Stephen Moyer NBC's Sound of Music (Captain Von Trapp)
- Jamie Foxx hangs out with Kerry Rhodes.
- Yeah Langella's a total asshound, hitting on lots of manbutt.
The best rejection he got was on the set of The Ninth Gate (1999) with Depp. The story goes:
Langella to Depp "I'd like to fuck you just once."
Depp to Langella "Once wouldn't be enough"
- Am I crazy when I think Robert Wagner speaks like a queeny decorator on To Catch a Thief?
- Richard Simmons
- Lorne Michaels
- R366, Jessica Chastain is my guess, too. She's wonderful.
- I concur with the previously-mentioned Georgia Engel and George Burns. Yes, I know that I'm old.
I'd add Jack Benny, who like Burns, had only adopted children. But, then again, who'd want to fuck Mary Livingston? If not gay, then I'd speculate he had mommy issues.
- What about Karen Morrow?
- I also think Stephen Moyer pings.
- I agree, R412. But he is English. They always ping.
Am I the only one that thinks that Alexander Skarsgard is gay?
- r379 I saw Will I Am on Ellen and he seemed gay as hell.
- R397 Now, if Biznasty was gay, that would definitely be unexpected. I'm sure the league has several gay closeted players, but I don't know if Paul is one of them.
- Violinist Joshua Bell
- R413, I think he's one of those rare male bisexuals.
- Robin Wright
- Diane Laine being a lesbian is the best gay celebrity news I've heard all year. I already knew all the other rumors.
It would also explain why she stayed in a relationship so long with a man who abused her right from the start.
- Sort of interesting that Zachary Levi and Eric Blackmon haven't had any public interaction since r110 pointed out their relationship. Maybe r130 really was Levi's publicist.
John Ritter. I know he PLAYED gay on "Threes's Company" but damn if he doesn't pong like crazy--to me, anyway.
Tim Allen. I don't know what exactly, but something about him makes me go "Hmmmmm....."
- Heather Graham
- R422 I've always thought she was at least bi. I don't think she hides it anymore, either. She walks around now looking like that "eccentric bohemian" neighbor who lives with her "best friend".
- Graham slept with Drew Barrymore years ago.
- Eliza Dushku.
- R408 Curious why you think Lorne Michaels? (I think you may be right.)
I also think Jimmy Fallon is gay, but will never come out. (Something swf on the verge also stated.)
- Sasha Alexander
- I remember hearing rumors about Eliza Dushku hooking up with Michelle Williams back in the early 00s and they used to go to dyke bars.
- Rachel McAdams
- Kenny Chesney
- Anthony Mackie
- Anthony Hopkins
- [quote]Kenny Chesney
Quite a lot of people think Chesney is gay. In fact, it's been rumored for years.
- Ryan O'Neal and Farrah Fawcett
Angie Dickinson and Burt Bachrach
Burt Reynolds and Lonnie Anderson
- Joan rivers
- 50 Cent
- Lisa Lampanelli.
- Nick Nolte...uber butch persona aside, he always pinged for me.
And where has he been since his DUI arrest a few years back? Not a peep in the media...
- Sidse Babett Knudsen - the prime minister in the Danish TV series Borgen.
- Henry James
Richard Nixon (ever see the way he moved his hands? So swish!)
- Josh Meyers
- John Ritter had gay voice.
- Robert Downey Jr
Frank Lampard and Steven Gerard (English footballers)
- Daniel Radcliffe
- Pink always set my radar off.
- That's good goss R428. Thanks. She's always pinged for me along with SMG.
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers. I've always thought he was gay regardless of if he had a girlfriend and have always felt his issues came from being in the closet.
I haven't a clue about Myers sexuality, but are you unaware of his mother's alcoholism?
- R448 Yes. But I know lots of people who've had an alcoholic parent that didn't become alcoholics themselves.
- Diane Lane
- Anyone have goss on Michael C Hall or Jennifer Carpenter.
I thought both kinda pinged, but apparently they were married.
Bearding relationship? Or are they both straight?
Or I guess either/both could be bi and the relationship legit.
- Andy Samberg
I've never even dreamed he was straight. But apparently I'm the only one that thinks he pings to high heaven. I just can't even imagine him with a women, he seems so gay to me.
But nobody else on the planet seems to agree.
- R453 I think he pings. Plus, he just got married, following Lorne Michael's "demand" to get married after SNL before a major project? Seems to be a pattern with this: Fallon, Seth M., Sandberg...
- Rhys Myers definitely pings to me, very clear as I was watching Dracula, the show is great viewing.
He worked with Scarlett Johanesen and she was surprised when they met he went so crazy about her shoes.
- MCH is bi. Don't know anything about Carpenter.
I WISH Jon Hamm was queer. But sadly, I have never seen even any rumors or urban legends pointing that direction.
- A lot of you are reaching. The thread is called "Stars NO ONE thinks are gay but YOU." Many of these people are heterosexual or have gay rumors surrounding them.
Soap actor Eric Marslof (spelling) I think is gay. I've wondered about him for years. There have been a few gay rumors about him but nothing with evidence and it all died when he got married. Recently, I saw him on Days of Our Lives and came away with the impression he is gay because of his subtle mannerisms.
- Sigourney Weaver
- Ethel Merman
- R458...absolutely. Why do we never hear anything about Sigourney being a lesbyterian? She seems very obvious to me.
- Scarlett Johannson and Kirsten Dunst. Both have dyke voice and seem to only have pr-type relationships with men who have gay rumours.
Other than that it is just a feeling I get from them.
- R461 interesting that you said that. I have never understood why Scarlett was every straight mans dream. I've always thought she was gayer than Amber Heard.
- Grant Show.
- Jennifer Carpenter has always pinged before her brief marriage to MCH.
- Joseph Gordon Levitt? Or does anyone else think he is?
- Michael Cera pings.
- Logan Lerman used to be gay but I don't think he is anymore. He's not as cute.
- Not a star, but Dana Perino -- formerly W. Bush press secretary, currently on Fox News.
- "Scarlett Johannson and Kirsten Dunst. Both have dyke voice and seem to only have pr-type relationships with men who have gay rumours. Other than that it is just a feeling I get from them"
For some reason I see Dunst as a late-in-life lesbian. I could see her marrying a female partner when she's like, 45.
- Dunst has had lesbian rumors for years.
- January Jones
- Dunst definitely is. Johansson pings, but would Sean Penn take up with a closeted lesbian? Maybe she's bi?
- Jeremy Renner
- [quote]Johansson pings, but would Sean Penn take up with a closeted lesbian?
Men don't care if a woman is bi or gay. All they care about is that she is beautiful and they can sleep with her. And Penn looks like a guy who would like his gf to bring another female along.
- There have been rumors about Joseph Gordon Levitt for awhile.
- Simon Doonan & Michael Kors. Both come across as cunts, but not sure if either is gay.
- Evander Holyfield.
- Evander Holyfield? He was married like 8 times!
- Scott Bakula.
- I can see Scott Bakula being in the closet because he is also a Scieno.
- Jean Tripplehorn & Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- r481 Are you sure about SB being Scientologist? I had never heard or read that. He is one of the first actors that I thought was in the closet though. I remember in the 80s watching Quantum Leap and experiencing my first strong pings of gaydar. I think I have wished him gay over the years.
- Wasn't there some gossip about Scott Bakula and a chorus boy when he was doing a play several years ago on Broadway?
- Hilary Farr from HGTV's Love it or List It.
Quoted as saying: "I have a partner in life who is also my business partner with my private clientele, taking care of the construction side of things."
Hillary Clinton also a fan of the show.
- R479: insert sense of humor and a clue, here.
- After the Golden Globes red-carpet interviews, I now think gorgeous newcomer Margot Robbie is gay.
- Jerry Springer. He was all over that One Direction twink Louis when he interviewed them.
- Lizzie Caplan
- Billy Bush.
- Jared Leto seems very sexually ambiguous. What's his story?
- Betty Perske.
- I'm confident that JGL is bisexual.
- I would say that Jared Leto is bisexual but prefers females. He banged Alicia Witt in the late 90s when they did that Urban Legend movie.
- Billy always seemed a tad fagotty.
- [quote]I'm confident that JGL is bisexual.
Please. More like totally gay.
- Emma Stone and Jennifer Lawrence, but it might just be wishful thinking.
- "Jerry Springer. He was all over that One Direction twink Louis when he interviewed them."
- I've always thought Lizzie Caplan too R489.
I'm going to add Stephanie March and Carrie-Anne Moss to the list.
- Charlize Theron. She's very beautiful, but also very un-girly in my opinion.
- JGL doesn't have gayface.
- Regis Philbin.
Ok some people do think he's gay, but I've never heard a peep outside of Datalounge. He comes across as an obvious queen to me.
- Carrie-Anne Moss is BUTCH.
- I've heard rumors about Carrie-Ann Moss before.
- "Charlize Theron. She's very beautiful, but also very un-girly in my opinion."
Jessica Biel also falls into that "beautiful but kinda butch" category
- [quote]JGL doesn't have gayface.
Are you joking?
- According to Bobby Baker's biography -- Politico.com ran excerpts -- Jerry Ford cheated on Betty with a high class tramp/party girl who traveled in political circles in DC
Jerry Springer has been estranged from his wife for decades. His politcal career ended when it was discovered that he frequented a message parlor in Kentucky ... and paid by a credit card in his own name
Elizabeth Dole always pinged for me. President of the student body at Duke, Harvard Law School. Married to a many 14 years older than her with a physical handicapped. Can you image her and Bob Dole having sex?
Believe it or not, Patrick Buchanan has pinged for me. Okay, self-loathing and deeply repressed. Has anyone ever seen his wife Shelly? No kids -- biological or adopted ... pretty strange for a devout pro-life Catholic
- What makes you say that 487? She is gorgeous
- Steve Hartman CBS News. Pings big-time!
- Eli Roth
- Robert Gates Secretary of Defense.
- Carrie Anne Moss has pinged my bi-dar forever. Never heard anything about her though, what have you heard?
Charlize Theron has this profound effect at making everyone who meets her notice how masculine she is. She must be really butch because all I ever hear about her is that she is gorgeous and striking but still doesn't seem at all feminine.
- The previously discussed Zachary Levi in a bikini.
- I agree with R512 on Carrie Ann Moss.
- Alan Rickman
- Ian Somerhalder
- I've never seen a forum say that Daniel Craig was gay. I met him when he was 19, he was in a play. He was very introverted and shy. To me, It was sooooooooo obvious that he was gay. Sigh. Oh, we'll guess he's locked himself in the closet again. -_-
- Oh and Hugh Jackman. Reus? The footballer?
- This was the video that confirmed David Beckham likes the boys. Watch how he undresses that soldier with his eyes.
- I am so glad that video is still up. He slyly checks him out before acting coy to him. I always thought Victoria trapped him.
- Tom Cruise
And the fat lady on TV that says "Abundunza"
- Threads like this are useless. These are all names of people you wish to be family only to be 100% non supportive if they came out. However most Hollywood actors are bisexual so good luck.
- r507 and r511, I totally agree with you. If you read Gates' new book carefully it reads like a coming out story. He all but says the words that he is gay.
- Gates? Never heard that one before
- Benna Flick..HA HA HA HA HA
- Jonathan Ive. A STRAIGHT DESIGNER NIGGA PLEASE
- Victoria Justice
- R523 how does industry-wide 'bisexuality' function??Everyone hitting on everyone else? Male & female youth/beauty treated the same? All Hwood marriages are beardships?
- "Threads like this are useless. These are all names of people you wish to be family only to be 100% non supportive if they came out. However most Hollywood actors are bisexual so good luck."
ROFLMAO. You say we "wish" for these people to be family then say most actors are bisexual. Why would we have to wish for them to be family if they all are anyway?
That's not true, anyway. Most actors are straight, but a significant minority are gay (about 15%). You sound like the "everybody's bi" troll.
- I'm the only one I know that thinks comedian and sometimes actor David Spade is profoundly aromantic, possibly asexual at heart.
Not in behaviour, necessarily, but in spirit, certainly.
His early roles were sidekicks and supporting players, acerbic commentators detached from the action. That was his strongest suit comedically, and these parts seemed a comfortable fit for him.
Then he started getting cast as a promiscuous bachelor (from about 1999/2000? last seasons of Just Shoot Me!), and suffice to say the situation changed. Allegedly these recent roles match his personal life, but it's never rung true to me.
He makes a more convincing friend than a fuck.