All Threads by Date
How do the pronounce "Saoirse"? It's driving me crazy!
- Sore Ass.
- She pronounces it "Sair [ryhmes with hair] - sha".
- Sir-shu, per Wikipedia.Casp
- Have you heard her say so, R7?
- Shin -shee shin-shee
Yes. The other pronunciation is "Sear [rhymes with hear] - sha".
- Shih tzu
- It's the Irish word for freedom
- It not so much rhymes with "hair" but rather "sear."
- Not by her pronunciation. She makes a point in the video that other Irish people try to correct her that it's "sear-sha"
- Shar Shar.
- It's sounds like a name of something one might find in a garden.
- Thank you.
And thank you for making this thread funny as hell too, DL style.
My god, Ireland has weird names.
- It is pronounced "cunt"
- [quote] My god, Ireland has weird names.
Yes. Why can't she just be called "Jane Smith"?
- Okay, now try mine!
- So Ra-Sha-Sha!
- So it's Cher-sah?
DataLounge get your fix of gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery.
Talking to DataLounge servers.
Please wait a moment...